Myntra.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 6, 2022

File a complaint to Myntra.com

Having problems with Myntra.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Myntra.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Myntra.com

Myntra.com Website

Myntra.com Head Office Address

Survey No.17/9-B, Maruthi Chambers, Ground & 1st Floor, Annexe, Roopena Agrahara, Bommanahalli
Bommanahalli
Bangalore Urban District
Karnataka

Myntra.com Phone Numbers

+91 80 4354 1999

Myntra.com reviews & complaints page 443

Hi, I have ordered from myntra on 22nd june'14 but till now my order is not delivered my order no. 16614031. I called myntra customer care and enquired for 5 times they didnt even know the reason for delay. Each time just replying that they could deliver in 48 hrs, the most wrost service by myntra I ever seen. Almost I waited for 20days expecting that my order could be delivered.Till today I didnt receive so just want this to bring to your...
Hi My Return ID: 1833264 is and Your agent Lalit came to pick it up and he was very rude and his was not even answering me properly .Very disappointed and this is first time I have ever seen such behaviour .I am a big time on-line shopper and but I dont know if I will use Myntra again ....

Order N[protected] Placed On Dt.15/06/2014 ...Product Recd On 27/06/2014...Product Return On Dt.28/06/2014 (Return N[protected]/27.06.2014)...POD Demand By Mayntra...POD Scan Copy Forward to Myntra On Dt.05/07/2014...Finaly not Recd Refund...Not Happy With Myntra Return Policy

VIA MYNTRA.COM LOGISTICS ON 28 JUN, 2014 / EXPECT DELIVERY BY 30 JUN, 2014
    TRACKING NO.: ML[protected]

You dont keep up your delivery time. Fooling the customers than giving the desired time told by you.
    U can cancel my shipment. I dont need it.....

I had certain amount of money in my Myntra account for returning an order earlier in the form of Cashback. I ordered 2 new items and Myntra divided the payment of the items and I was to pay the balance on the delivery of the individual items. Of my 2 items from my Order no. 16552887 dated 21 June 2014, I took delivery of one item and contacted the customer care for cancellation of the second. As they were being shipped seperately, I got the delivery of one item early. The tele-executive informed me that since the second item has been shipped it cannot be cancelled and he will try to do so and it should reflect on my order statement OR as directed by him, I should just refuse the delivery just in case it reaches my doorstep. He asked me the reason for the cancellation and I told him that I would like to order another item. I got an sms that my order is ready for delivery on the 22nd June and I promptly called the delivery executive informing him that I had called up the customer care and cancelled my order so as to save him the trouble of coming all the way to my house unnecessarily and also thinking that the refund will be credited to my account faster and I would eventually order the item I wanted to. Since 22nd June I have been in contact with Myntra through emails and with every subsequent Customer Support Executive that replies to me, I have been assured that the refund will be credited to my Myntra account from 48 hours to 2 working days. The latest reply from them is 5 working days. Amazing. As per my Myntra account the item has been REFUSED-ORDER CANCELLATION on the 22nd, RETURNED TO ORIGIN-CUSTOMER CARE CENTER on 22nd and ARRIVED AT DELIVERY CENTER-WARE HOUSE DELHI GURGAON on the 25th. Why Myntra is taking so long for the refund is beyond my understanding specially since the item has been in their custody ever since it was ordered. If I had taken delivery and returned it later, then they would have inspected the item and then proceeded with the refund, which is not so in my case. If it is misplaced then it their logistics department thats to be blamed. Why burden the customer for their fault. The 2 items I ordered were supposed to be gifted to someone and now I just have 1 item. I thought Myntra would credit the refund to my account in the form of Cashback and I would be able to use it for ordering the item I wanted but its been a tedious affair dealing with them. Totally disappointed. I do shop from other online sites but never have my requests and concerns been deflected by issuing apologies and just buying time like in the case of Myntra. From what I can infer from the replies I have been getting from them is that they don't even go through the customer's concern mention in their emails and have a standard answer of being apologetic and just telling them that the issue has been escalated and referred to the concerned department and just buy time, not realising the aggravation they inflict on the customer. Been a regular customer for quite some time and I am asking them to leave grievances of other customers and handle mine but this is a bit too much. Rakesh
    Jul 03, 2014
    Updated by Rakesh2005
    The last line should read-Been a regular customer for quite some time and I am NOT asking them to leave grievances of other customers and handle mine but this is a bit too much. Rakesh
    Jul 04, 2014
    Updated by Rakesh2005

Rakesh.
    Update Complaint link is missing so I am writing in this section. Refund issue is resolved as of now. Don't know if it happened because I addressed my grievance on this site or it was normal span of time for such issues to get resolved-may be not because I am still getting email stating that my complaint will still take some time. I think there is lack of coordination between concerned departments or something else. Now that it is resolved, I ordered another item using my cashback. Hoping Myntra's service remains up to the mark in the future.

Rakesh.

Hi, I called up on 21 for returning my shoes as it was small in size... Since then I spoke to lovely a, prashant ans so many and all said we have register the complaint for picking the product... But today I got to know the complaint is not registered only. Don't know if this is the way employees do their job. Nishi....

Hello, I am Rohit and i have ordered product from myntra.com on [22nd June 2014] 11 days before but still its not get delivered to me . So that i complaint to customer care but they are not giving me proper reason for late delivery . So i request to everyone do not use these service .even if i didnt get this order today itself, Never buy products from Myntra. My order no is :[protected].
      Aug 13, 2020
      Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Rohit, don't worry. You have placed order on 22nd June. I have placed order on 13th June and still waiting. 3 complaints already raised and received standard reply that issue will be resolved within 5 days. This is one of the worst online retailer, consider these points: 1. There is no toll free number for raising any issue. You have to make paid call, if you are lucky, one will answer after 3 minutes. You have to listen there ad by paying from your pocket.
      2. There is no e-mail ID to contact. You have to raise the complaint within 250 characters.
      3. There is no feedback system, they know it will be negative or zero on any scale.

Now you have paid the money, wait patiently with little comfort that there are several other fools like me who are waiting for more time than you.
      Regards.
      -Dinesh

I have called Myntra 4-6 times in last 3/4 days and after waiting for 5-10 minutes my call was not answered by any of their "so called champions"( cc executives). Today they picked up and when I began saying my first line of this- non picking up or long waiting problem the "executive" put-up/cut the phone saying, "hello!...hello!...hello?...hello!" just right after call pick-up.Like he didn't want to listen or waste his time on these things....

Myntra.com — return of product

I have returned a product with return ID 1687048 for my order no. 16220538. I sent the shipment through speed post of india postal service, and tracking number is EM[protected]IN. The india postal service website indicates that the product was delivered on 27 Jun 14, but the myntra website shows that they have not recived the shipment till date. I tried calling and emailing the customer care several but every time they say that they have not...

Myntra.com — Very slow delivery, never seen like this

Hello

I am the customer and i ordered product from myntra.com on[22nd June ] 9 days before but still its not get delivered to me by aramex Currier service . so that i complaint to customer care but they are not giving me proper reason for late delivery . So i request to everyone do not use these service .even if i didnt get this order today itself, i will cancel order and no one from our organisation never used these myntra.com...

Hi, My name is Rashmi. I have been receiving unsolicited messages/calls from Myntra. Some person by name "Divya S" keeps ordering some goods, for which I keep receiving messages/calls from myntra regarding the goods delivery. This is happening form past 2 months... and each time I have been raising complaints to both delivery person as well as the customer care to take care of this issue. It has been very annoying for me. Today again I received new message regarding some goods purchased by Divya S. Order Id is : "16911766" and Shipment Id is : "30604437". Please take care of this issue by informing Divya S to provide her contact number instead of giving some other persons contact numbers. I hope this issue will be taken care after this written complaint, because even after oral complaint to the customer care on June 13th I have been receiving these unsolicited calls/messages. Regards, Rashmi
        Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Still I am receiving messages(received on 8th July 2014) from mytra.com regarding the order delivery to person named Divya S.
        Please look into this issue immediately. It is very annoying to receive unwanted messages.
        Thanks...
        - Rashmi.

Had bought slippers from Myntra.com but did not fit therefore filed for a return request on the 16th June 2014, was sent a sms saying that the slippers will be picked by the Myntra executive by 19th June 2014. The slippers were not picked on the assigned date and even after calling up Myntra 2 times thereafter, the slippers are still not picked by the Myntra pickup man....
          I had ordered an Adidas Wallet on 14th june. Consignment reached my hometown on 16th june.Shipment was dealt by myntra logistics team. They haven't contacted me till today regarding address or any details. But today I could see that the order has been cancelled and returned to their warehouse. I never had such an experience from any of the online retailers before. I pity Myntra for having such a poor logistics team....
          I have returned the product belt but for that I have not got any amount in my account, but the coupon is there for 95rs off on 254rs but that is not redeemable with some other coupon, I.E. Shipping is free above 700 but when I use that coupon with other, only one coupon is used. But when I use the given coupon for amount 254, then it is asking for delivery charges of rs100. This is just harassment to me. Now I have purchased the product,...

I had purchased Nike Men Polo T-shirt L size the product hasn't been upto mark & as per return policy i had requested for a return. The complaint for return was been told on 17th June 2014, when enquired the product should have been picked up by 20th June 2014 by mantra officials, the same has been reflected on there website as well. Post which another complaint was been shared on 23rd June 2014, the complaint was forward to senior officials the complaint number given was[protected] & i was been assured that product would be picked up in two days, today 25th June 2014 i again call up the offical, the assurance was given again of 2 days. Myntra has to answer some serious question as to the when will my order been picked up finally?? this is highly un-professional attitude displayed & i need immediate results on the same ORDER NO. : 16319052 My return number is RETURN NO: 1672163 Regards Ashish Chablani
          Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst Customer Service & Delivery Service EVER!!! Highly disappointed with Myntra services. These guys need 10+++++ days for items to be delivered FROM your Gurgaon warehouse TO Gurgaon???!!! I had placed an order (ORDER NO.[protected] of 10 items on 16th June 2014. These items were packed and shipped on 17th June 2014 from Gurgaon, to be delivered in Gurgaon itself...and guess where the consignment reaches...DELHI???!!! and that too on 19th June 2014????...which, I suppose, is laying eggs there ever since then as it has not been delivered to Gurgaon yet, even when we are sitting on 25th of June today...and I am constantly receiving a message, from past 3 days, saying that we are sorry but your shipment is delayed to the next date...Suckers!! Upon inquiring with their customer care escalation desk members, what I get is a stupid attempt of defending the fact that because it is a centralized courier service, hence all the shipments packed from Gurgaon reaches Delhi first even if the delivery is supposed to be made in Gurgaon. BERSERK!!! Which company could be stupid enough to transit a parcel 100 Kms (to & fro Delhi from Gurgaon) when it is supposed to transit a maximum of 7 Kms within Gurgaon itself...the place of packaging & origin of shipment??? but still if this is explainable, then what makes the delivery to stretch beyond 10 days??? As a resolution, what I get from the escalation desk is a promise that the shipment would be delivered the very next day, whenever I speak to them. Which always turns out to be a fake & hoax commitment. Highly disgraceful and shameful!!! And when I ask them why the commitment is not being fulfilled, the answer is that "We have done what we can - sent a mail to the logistics team & partner for looking into the problem...that's it"...saying this the escalation desk members withdraw their hands as if it is not their fault & they can't do anything else. I have gone through unwanted mental irritation and trauma just because of Myntra's service. A SHIPMENT NOT BEING DELIVERED TO GURGAON, ORIGINATING FROM GURGAON, WITHIN EVEN 10 DAYS!!! Horribly BAD experience!! And then you call yourselves the biggest & the best shopping portal with excellent customer service experience???!!! ! And after all of this, there is not even an ounce of regret or eagerness in the voice/behavior of the escalation desk members, to get things settled and let the customer walk away as a happy one. I have ended spending too much of time, money & efforts on calling and following up with you guys, but to no respite and all in vain!!! I have consistently told them that I need the delivery by 25th at least, because I am leaving town on 25th and need the products to be taken to my travel destination as a gift for my sister...but have got no support whatsoever. WILL NOT RECOMMEND MYNTRA TO ANYBODY EVER!!!

Dear Team, I was offered a FAKE Adidas product (Order No.:[protected] when I ordered from Myntra, in which the material started coming out in the first half an hour of the usage. There is no doubt at all that it is a fake product, whose multiple images I have provided to your concerned department. It has been about a week and you have not even acknowledged the fact of a FAKE below quality product being supplied to me. [Incident:[protected]] Is this your response to your customers, where you first fool them by selling fake products at a high discount and then refuse to accept them. Truly speaking, this is unexpected from a brand of stature of Myntra. I would highly appreciate if you could look into the matter and stop providing me standard response that “our concerned team is looking into the matter”. If this is the case I would request you to kindly put me in touch with someone in your “concerned team”. A frustrated customer, Girish
              Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered a puma shoe[protected]D) The size of the shoe is not comfortable and i wish to change it for UK 11 Even The Laces are pale in color instead of White. My order no. is 16521255.invoice no. : VEC_INV_16521255. The Phone no. given to contact is not responding.please change my product at the earliest....

Dear Myntra Team, I have ordered some stuff for my wife few days back.The purpose was to gift on her birthday, but you guys delayed it and moreover when i called customer care they revert very politely that it will reach you by 26th June whereas it was supposed to be delivered by 17th June.Iam very much upset with this.regards Roshan Mobile Nos [protected] and email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com
                Myntra.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

from Myntra.com website, i had ordered 1 year old girl shirt with hood, its MRP was Rs. 599. i received girl's legging and MRP printed is Rs.249. i felt i have been cheated. i have called many times but customer care is not replying properly. i had asked for return the product as they didn't send me, what i ordered . the courier man arrived at our home and he refused to collect the girl's legging, he answered to me that due to technical problem he can pick up only girl's shirt with whose MRP is 599. I have sent already photo of what they delivered to me and done all procedure. if anyone got lot of extra time to do all these work and ready to be cheated then only buy from Myntra.com but still they will deliver something else of less than half price and what you ordered, you will not get it. don't know how can i get back the money from this cheaters.