National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

My fast tag not working at toll plaza, even tag has been changed many times. it means your scanner installed at toll plaza...

I am having car number CH01CB2329 and fast tag number MAT632101LPJH7684 I had crossed toll of Sikandra Dausa Rajasthan at
8:30AM
I have to wait to cross the toll for more than 10 minutes, when I asked at toll collection counter than according to NHAI guidelines no toll have to pay if there is this much waiting time
They argued and misbehaved with me and said that, they don't know about this and no such guideline is there. I felt cheated after this incident that why government made mandatory this fast tag

I want resolution of this issue asap

NH -10 From Nangloi Metro station to Peera garhi flyover has been Broken with many Numbers of Big. Holes which are reason for long long Traffic Jam on daily basis and also Dangerous for Life of Thousands people who used this NH for daily basis .
    This is also Connecting Haryana with Delhi for medical and other services but due to these Holes and broken road People faces so many difficulty on daily basis .
    The same matter also reported to PWC 2 times but didn't get a good response.

Kindly acknowledge the same and do the needful on urgent basis

Citizen of India

Respected sir/ma’am
      I Dr.mohammed abdulraoufe from Kerala working in Chennai this night I was travelling from Chennai to Kerala by car got bad experience or violence against me n my family by toll plaza worker n pro of toll plaza...they tried to attach my car and my family including my 2year old child ... I contacted the higher authority in toll plaza and no action was not taken by them...please take some strict actions against this type of violence. ( incidence happened in valayar toll plaza)

Sir, in Simlya, Kota, Rajasthan toll is very slow whenever I or other car or any vehicles go drom there we face waiting. After...

महोदय
        अभी 10 तारिक को मैं अपनी परीक्षा देने इस मार्ग से होते हुए गुजरा चिंता की बात ये है कि यही एक मात्र राष्ट्रीय मार्ग है उत्तराखंड के छेत्र को जोड़ने का और इसकी ऐसी दयनीय हालत है माननीय इस रोड में 1-1 मीटर गहरे खड़े है और अगर किसी का दुपहिया वाहन उस मे चला गया तो उसको काफी गम्भीर चोटें आ सकती है सड़क बनने के नाम पर केवल खड़े भर जाते है महोदय आप इस ओर अपनी निगरानी रखिये धन्यवाद

Toll fee for onward journey on 14.07.21 is deducted twice to my vehicle TN55AK8408....

Mathura to KMP road .. i was having balance in fastag but they said our system is not showing ant they demand for double charge.. when I refused they abused . they were not wearing mask also

I have a fast tag from axis bank since more than 2 years, balance is 1200 and now 2300 after I recharged with another 1000...

Respected Sir/Madam
            My vehicle No. DL8CAL9829 went through the Badarpur toll plaza on 7th July. Due to poor management and miss behaviour of toll workers usually they took too much time as i had to wait about 35 minutes in the queue. I want to draw kind attention if why should i pay for this kindly send me resolution on [protected]@yahoo.com and what will be the step takem for them.

Dated 24.06.2020 as per your letter showing that your department has submitted to tahsildar tarikere. But...

Sir, you are informed that four lane road and drain construction work is going on from Jungle Kaurian to Mohdipur under Gorakhpur district, Uttar Pradesh pin code 273007 in which the construction of drain at Bargadwa Gorakhpur district, Uttar Pradesh pin code 273007 intersection is not up to the standard and they are not keeping the lid on it. demand of. Therefore, you are requested to take cognizance of the above information and take appropriate action after conducting an inquiry.

Hello sir,
                with out using the car toll charges has raised more then 3 times, 4 th july have charged toll from (pondicherry to tindivanam) 45 rupees and again (tindivanam to pondicherry ) 20 rupess so i have raised the complaient on 4 th july. Again 14 th july again got charges the same toll like i have been used. I have not been even took the vechical from morning till now but i got notisfication like i have been traveled. So kindly pls rectify my problems and refund my money . And its happening more then 4 times.
                Vechical number :py01cc0100
                ph:[protected]

Hello sir,
                  i am santhan from pondicherry, i have been charged toll gate with out using the road and i have not been travelled too, its happened more then 5 times. so kindly pls take the action and resolve my queries and make it as refund .thank u

I want to file complaint against bann toll of jammu jk. They have deducted money from my fastag on 14 july 2021 whereas i last visited this toll on 10 july 2021 and while crossing this toll money was already deducted. They deducted all the balance now my fastag has zero.

Today I came to eastern peripheral way from bahadurgarh. We didn't get any slip while entering the highway neither we asked because we had fastag . But at kundli toll booth they charged 285/- in cash. They said fastag don't work here.ticket no [protected]. They should be penalized and I must be refunded.

Mere fastag me paisa rahtha hai phir bhi fastag se nhi katha hai aur waha wale fine kathe hai bolthe hai ki paisa hi nhi hai fastag me is se mai paresan ho gya hu jitna jaldi ho sake upaye kare nhi tho mai higher authority ko complaint karunga aur jitna fine diya hu mai aur jitna time mera barwad hua hai mai direct high court me complaint karunga jitna jaldi ho sake is pe kaam kiya jaye

मेरी लैंड NH 56 पे है जिसको बिना नोटिस के ले लिया गया है ओर नाही कोई भुगतान किया गया हैं। मेरे सारे डॉक्युमेंट जमा भी करा दिये गये है।

On 12th july my relatives were traveling from satara to pune for marriage function on kini toll naka ata around 12. Pm on lane number six which was fasttag our car stopped to pay for toll fast tag got scanned n money git debited... the toll both incharge person said u r fastag is blocked ( even with checking ) n asked them to pay in cash n started shouting as all the passenger were ladies they got scared paid amount ... very next day i took same car to enquire about same n asked for 160 rs refund .. ( i showed them the txt from fast tag company) they refused to pay me they asked me cone next time ... n become rowdy... in that situation i have to seat on road to just solv the problem...
                            After 30 min they refunded my money...
                            This kind of scam keep on happening...kindly look in to it
                            Even on google review many ppl mentioned they had same issue regarding this toll both ( kini toll bith...main problem is staffs behavior is not at all good ... we r paying the tax we r not refusing then y to be rude

I was travelling from Haridwar to Dehradun at the toll on the way, i was issued the manual slip whereas i had enough balance...