National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1930)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Sub: Rs 45 Refund Request: Double Charge at NELAMANGALA TOLL PLAZA, BANGALORE
Ref: My FASTag...

TASAWADE TOLL PLAZA IS NOT GIVING DISCOUNT ON RETURN JOURNEY FOR FASTAG USERS

I did a return journey on this road within 24 hours and both of the time 75 + 75 rupees are deducted from my fastag account transaction IDs are as follows [protected] and [protected]

M
    San Francisco, United States
    I have purchased fastag for my vehicle TSO7FQ3135 on Amazon. Not able to recharge it on NHAI app, as it is showing that data not available

Marseille 01, France
      I just Pass through Toll Plaza on Dhule -Palasner at Songir. There is no Toilet facilities available from last 1 year. You...

Dibrugarh, Assam
      My rfid is[protected] and my fastag a/c is ca[protected] with syndicate bank. One unauthorised debit is done by palsit toll plaza (370020) on 03/01/2021 13:12 for veh no wb40v9286, my vehicle which has not been out of home on date. Kindly check and recredit the same in my fastag a/c.
      Transaction id 0010012101031312336123
      with thanks
      a b kundu
      m:[protected]

Istanbul, Turkey
        Vehicle no. TS08HG9034 while transfering pottipadu toll gate on[protected]. After paying money through fast tag, while crossing toll gate the gate has fallen on car and damaged on upper side of vehicle
        Damage of car due to falling of gate of toll

J
          Korba, Chhattisgarh
          Date 3jan tolltax employee missbehaveiovr and different employees tolltax

P
            Delhi, Delhi
            My vehicle MH12LV3602 is having Pune passing. At Khed Shivapur Toll Plaza Toll is not applicable for Pune passing vehicles.

However, with Fasttag every time its getting deducted (Rs 95 at each occasion). Requested operators not to deduct but every time it deducted, on probing no satisfactory answers by employees therein.

I request you to look into matter and request for refund of deducted amount at this Toll plaza (10-15) occasions.

Pravin Mahadik
            SNAP of recent deduction is attached

H
              Hello good morning
              I want to complain regarding my last trip[protected].we was travelling from dholpur to gwalior...on...

D
              Ahmedabad, Gujarat
              Toll Rs 280 between Nasik to Dhule (Maharashtra) as below:

1. Paid Rs. 145.0 FASTag tolll Veh. reg. no MA3EWDE1S00E09724 at Baswant Toll Plaza on Dec 31, 2020 08:28:30. Toll txn Id: 0010012012310828282106.

2. Paid Rs. 135.0 FASTag toll fare for veh. reg. no MA3EWDE1S00E09724 at Chandwad toll plaza on Dec 31, 2020 09:04:03. Toll txn Id: [protected].

Toll Rs 280 between Dhule to Nasik (Maharashtra)

3. Paid Rs. 135.0 FASTag toll fare for vehicle reg. no MA3EWDE1S00E09724 at Laling toll plaza on Jan 3, 2021 08:28:00. Toll txn Id: [protected].

4. Paid Rs. 145.0 FASTag toll fare for vehicle reg. no MA3EWDE1S00E09724 at Baswant Toll Plaza on Jan 3, 2021 10:32:00. Toll txn Id: 0010002101031031581067.

H
                Nagaon, Assam
                I am a resident of Nagaon, Assam- 782002. For traveling from nagaon to guwahati we have to pay toll twice for distance of only 75 kms. One toll at Raha and another at Sonapur. For such small distance a total tax sums upto around INR 300. It hurts the common man to pay such hefty taxes.
                Moreover the situation worsens for people who have to visit Chaparmukh or Raha. The distance from raha toll gate to chaparmuk is no more than 10 kms. Even then they have to pay around rs 100 tax...even if they return within 2 hrs. This is a big problem for the common man. Kindly loom into the toll tax and reduce it to an acceptable amount.

Marseille 01, France
                  Bring to your attention that on 1st Jan'21 on mansar toll plaza around 16:06 hrs incident happened where toll...

Sir.
                  On 24 Dec 2020 I recharged my axis bank fastag with Amt 1000/ at 02:10 PM and I got message updated successfuly then I crossed Anantram toll plaza and Phoop toll at 03:01 PM and 04:18 respectively.Both toll fastag not worked due to insufficient balance.but my fastag balance was Rs1150/. Due to this situation. I harrased by toll employee and I paid toll with penality. I also complain about this to both. I gave complain no 2805915. On today I do not got my penality money back.pl do needful.
                  MH15CM 2307

M
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    I can see that the amount debited and remaining balance do not match for many of my transactions in the last few months.i can share the complete sms i received as proof as attached. Please refund my money and take action against the concerned people
                    Illegal deduction of toll amount

Singapore, Singapore
                      Tolls in ecr & omr in Chennai are collecting cash in fastag lanes results in slow traffic. They are not asking for penalty amount also. Will request you to please look into the same.

Amit

Istanbul, Turkey
                        Govt asking to use fastag to avoid queues and save time & fuel. But it is not getting implemented and experiencing long wait times at Toll plazas. Also there are no scanning machines, just doing manual entry in some Toll plazas.

How to lodge complaint against such Toll plazas.

Delhi, Delhi
                          I travelled to seoni on 02/01/21. i crossed three tolls vide trip no[protected],[protected],[protected] and during return within...

P
                          San Francisco, United States
                          I would like to bring to your notice that multiple speed breakers have laid between Kurnool and Anantapur on NH44 (mostly in a series ranging from 1 to 10) with absolutely no colour differentiation for any of the speed breakers and sign boards are kept at some locations only, sign boards are present they are present on one side of the two line of highway (one side) there is every chance that a driver may miss those boards with long vehicles plying on the roads.
                          Above paragraph is true for the road from Anantapur to Kurnool also.
                          Request you to check whether all those speed breakers are complying to the standards defined by NHAI as these kind of speed breakers are dangerous, and driver may lose control over the vehicle if he is not aware of the presence of speed breakers.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Pradeep Jeevaji
                          Hyderabad.

Dear Sir/ Madam

My vehicle no TN 69 BJ 7209. I passed kappalore toll plaza today Afternoon there is Rs 2000 and above balance in my fast tag but due to the toll plaza sensor error they inform my tag is invalid .I get a ticket and leave from there and I retuned evening from the toll at that time tag will work there is Rs 40 loss for me behalf of toll plaza error and also their behaviour is too worst I am having record about this issue.i request you to shot out this issue.

D.Saajan
                            Mob-[protected]

D
                              Dear sirs,
                              I travelled from Bangalore to Mumbai on 1st January 2021. My experience at all the toll plaza was smooth,...