National Highways Authority of India [NHAI]

India - 110 075

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] related photos (1923)

National Highways Authority of India [NHAI] Complaints & Reviews

Knr toll plaza is being operated between walayar and kanjikode of Kerala district.tye toll plaza equipment is almost faulty every day and dosent even read automatically when vehicle reaches infront of the camera and they are manually reading the fastag which makes people to wait 20 minutes in a line or more.for the last two months..almost everyday the scenario is like explained above.even for small que it takes around 15 min to pass the toll and for big one it takes more time.kindly interviene in this matter and take necessary action to solve this issue

Vehicle no MH43BE6625.
    Rs 203 toll was collected at Talegaon at 16:20:50 on 30/12/2020 for journey from Pune to Mumbai.
    At Khalapur again 67/- was charged at 17:10:35!!

Why was it charged again when full toll was already collected?

Also, how does a vehicle owner ensure that coreect amount is deducted and toll person does not charge extra.

Same thing also happened to me on 2nd Dec on the same route. It seems this is quite a common thing happeneing on Mumbai Pune expressway where there is an option to travel to Lonavala or Pune and rates are separate

Fastag issued by Airtel payments Bank was blacklisted by NPCI. Request raised for whitelisting but under process for over 2 days. Waiting for resolution of issue.

Vehicle No - DL 3CBA3070
      Complaint Number: 2828453
      Complaint Date: 28/12/2020

Kindly remove blacklist by NPCI so I can apply for fresh Fastag and comply with guidelines from Jan1, 2021.

Double collection of toll at Pune - Banglore highways.
        I was travelling from Pune to Rajapur (Ratnagiri) while traveling,...

As i w as travelling from Karad (Mahashtra) to Pune (Mahashtra) on dt.27/12/20.
        At Khed-Shivapur Toll Plaza (6.51PM) money taken Rs-95 but slip is not given,
        I alredy ask 3 times but not listen & whatever money taken that slip not given.

Please look & do the needful.

I have Indusind bank fastag. Today, I came to know about a unwanted charge taken by NHAI of Rs. 295/- according to following...

Yesterday i.e.,[protected] I had travelled from gurgaon to shahjapur. where i had crossed manesar Toll, having 65 rupees of toll plaza.

later on i.e., today 29.12.2020 i had recd one additional message of deduction of rs. 65 again. picture of two message is attached herewith.
          Double Deduction of fastag at manesar
          Double Deduction of fastag at manesar

Nawabganj toll o lko knp highway is a nightmare with no discipline and no rules. Toll employees arre useless and rude to the extreme and cars are damaged half of the time due to haphazard way of entry. This is the second time other vehicle jammed into mine. I morning one roadways and truck nearly collided. No time limit for us.weare stuck for nearly half an hour most of the time. Guards are very lethargic and rude. After entry and nearly reaching the booth they tell us to go back and enter other line. Will anyone do anything about it because we are commuters and pay you daily

I traveled several times on eastern peripheral expressway
              my vehicle no is UP14EA7761
              My chassis no is - MAJAXXMRKAKD56208
              my fastage is registered as vehicle no kd56208
              recently i traveled on 28/12/2020 on 17:00 at baghpat exit toll plaza the manager and employees miss behaved and collect cash force full after saying that your card is not active and there is no balance in it .
              They even did not give us receipt for that while I checked today with bank as well as with NHAI no 1033 that my fastage is ACTIVE. I am feeling harassed with this unethical behavior
              please resolve this

Khed shivapur toll is local for MH12 & MH14 so there is no toll declared by the Supriya Sule in discussion with Nitin Gadkari as per news on 17 Feb 2020 but toll is cut from my fasttag from Oct-Dec 20
                total 6 times - 95 x 6 =570 please refund the in my fasttag account.

statement of the same attached.
                Toll cut for MH14GH 8749 at Khed shivapur toll but no toll from March 2020 as MH12

I am travelling to pune on 27.12.2020 from Sangli with my car No. MH14GH 8749, on Anewadi toll cash as well as fasttag toll also cut from my account.

two times toll submitted

Please refund the same.

Cash receipt and fasttag statement attached.
                  Cash and Fastag toll at Anewadi NH-48 on 27.12.2020 (MH14GH8749)
                  Cash and Fastag toll at Anewadi NH-48 on 27.12.2020 (MH14GH8749)

Please refer to the messages below. Double toll fee has been deduted. As against an amount of Rs.45, an amount of Rs.90 has been deducted.

You have paid Rs 17.00 against Transaction ID 0010002012282019191972 for Toll Charges at Trichy Salem (KL09AL8009) on 28-Dec-2020 08:15:06 PM. Your new tag balance is Rs.784.00 - IHMCL

You have paid Rs 28.00 against Transaction ID 0010002012282026088348 for Toll Charges at Trichy Cochin (KL09AL8009) on 28-Dec-2020 08:19:07 PM. Your new tag balance is Rs.756.00 - IHMCL

You have paid Rs 45.00 against Transaction ID 0010012012282118032096 for Toll Charges at Pollachi Salem Toll Plaza (KL09AL8009) on 28-Dec-2020 09:08:20 PM. Your new tag balance is Rs.711.00 - IHMCL

Please instruct the relevant authority to refund Rs.45 to my account and also make it a point not to allow such mistakes to occur again.

Yours sincerely,
                    B.Venkatasubramanian

माननीय महोदय
                      सूचित है कि मथुरा जिले के वार्ड...

Yesterday night i drove my car from Trichy to chennai which experienced heavy damaged road with lot of pits. Also many places my car was forced to down in the pits due to dark night. Whereas, Toll Plaza deducted the money through Fast Tag and no proper answer was given by Toll Plaza representatives when i asked for it. The concept fpr collecting the money through from us to use the well conditioned roads. But the above mentioned road is totally damaged in many places which caused my vehicle is damaged as well as we have experienced uncomfortability while travelling. Please give me proper justification for not making the Toll Road for comfort travell also why the money was deducted without proper Road. During Night Travel I cant stop the vehicle and take the Photos.

Excess collection of toll charge
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 28, 2020
                        No further action taken
                        Updated by Balamurugan78 Dec 28, 2020 I am a resident of Tuticorin. On 21.12.2020 I went to Tirunelveli by my own car. At vagaikulam toll plaza I was charged RS.65 each time (for onward and return journey), even I have come back with in six hours of time. Kindly look into the same and take appropriate action.

Dear Sir/Maam
                          Even after having fastag with which we expect smooth and fluent flow of all cars...we experienced unnecessary delay due to lack of proper machines for reading fastag.Instead of automatic scanning, scanning of fastag was being done manually at 1550hrs, 28th December, 2020.Also, one machine was being used to read fastag at three to four lanes by a single person due to which we had to wait for a lot of time.It is really frustrating.
                          I hope action on this will be taken as soon as possible.

Due to non working of online FastTAG through PAYTM i had paid the amount of Rs. 125/- in cash, but afterwards the amount of Rs. 65/- is also deducted from my PAYTM account. Hence, request you to kindly reimburse the amount of Rs.125/-.
                            Reimbursement of Rs.125 deducted from FastTag PAYTM account.

In order to have a safe driving, road markings in White or any other government approved paint is very much necessary. During Nighttime and winter season where mist is more, the road markings and median markings helps the drivers a lot.
                              However, in NH75 at many places road markings and median markings are very poor and in some places it can not be seen. in particular Between Nelamangala to Hassan.
                              Toll plaza people does not respond to complaints and even some emails printed on the backside of the toll ticket, emails are not in existance.

Also, please make road markings mandatory for all type of roads NH, SH, DH and other road

We are on the way from Bathinda to Bikaner at Badhera toll booth at 1205 Hrs the toll gate was closed no one is sitting in the cabin. After waiting for 5 mins the manager came and told us that routine maintenance is being carried out. Doing routine maintenance at peak time resulting in long queue and failing the purpose of Fast Tag. Request you to take appropriate action against defaulters/responsible. Vehicle No is PB 03 AE 0050.