NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 7

Hi, I had booked a ticket of Neeta Volvo for 12th April at 4 am to travel from Pune to Mumbai. When I reached boarding point at 3.45 am, I came to know that bus had been cancelled from Goa after inquiring about bus. Since the bus had been cancelled almost 12 hours ago, I was not informed about the same.PFB, my booking details: Ticket PNR: 27537070 Seat No. O I want to register complain against it. Hoping that strict action will be taken against it and also my money will be refunded as soon as possible. Waiting for positive reply from your end. Regards, Anjesh Srivastava Mobile No. [protected]

Dear all at neeta, I have booked my ticket from rajkot to ahmeabad on 11th of april at 6.00 pm the bus was to arrive at green land chokdi at 6.15, however there was no communication from your side for the bus getting late or anything. When i called neeta office at rajkot at around 6.20 to know the status they were like " e badhu amne na khbr hoy ena time e avi jase have phone na karvo" meaning this is not know to us, the bus will arrive on its time do-not call for this now. The bus came at 7.10 at green land chokdi, too add to this they stopped ahead of greenland chokdi to take extra passenger in the bus which would be the extra income for driver and cleaner. This is the most redicelous service. Please check in to this and take strict action onthis.

Hi, I am writing this e mail to complaint about the Neeta Travels service from Mumbai to Aquamagica dated 25th March. Below are the details of my traveling:- PNR no26920582 Driver name: Dinesh Driver no:[protected] Bus No: MH 04 G 5657 Pick up time: 9:10am Pick up place: Vashi Plaza, Vashi Seat: K & L Subject: Bus pick was late by an one hour. I received text a day before about the pick up time and place. Then on the next day I had a phone call at 8am by driver about the departure time to reach bus stop not later than 8:45am. Driver said bus is on time and it will reach at Vashi Bus stop before 9am. I was happy to hear this and expected to reach Water park on time and enjoy the day. By 8:45am Me and my wife reached Vashi Plaza bus stop and no sign of bus by 9am. I waited another 10 minutes for bus. I did a phone call at 9:15am then driver said he is almost to reach Vashi in 5 minutes. Again I waited 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 minutes all together. During this time, I did a phone call again but driver was not picking the my phone. I visted Neeta Travels Office to see how far is bus or do I need to cancelled by tour and ask for refund. Again office person, was busy in eating no respect for the customer and it was really a bad experience in the beginning of the day. After we reached Aquamagica, we were told to come back at report at bus stop by 6:15pm. Me and my wife were on time, again bus departed at 7:15 pm. Again an one hour late. I was so pissed off, Also will put forward the feedback to as many as on social website. It was first time, I travelled through Neeta. I am sure if this is this is the case then no one will travel through Neeta Travels. I need a compensation. All the above information are true to my knowledge. Kind Regards Kiran E mail: [protected]@hotmail.com M: [protected]

Sir, I Mr Amit... I am going to nashik at 6:50 am... But some due to reason.. I am coming late 10 minutes but driver not wait for me as per our cominucation... So . Booke my ticket 525... But I am not travel on that bus... So plea refund my amount as soon as possible. Dear Passenger, Plz board Bus:MH-04-G-2627 ( Brijesh [protected]) for ur journey Mumbai-Nasik on[protected]:50 AM....

Travel Date: 27 Dec 2015 3-00pm Bus Number: MH-04 G 5657 Shirdi To Pune Neeta Volvo: Hello Concern Person, I have traveled shirdi to pune as per above given details.This is the third time i have suffered bad service from your side so complaining. I want to advice you some thing. Please teach your driver and the helper some manners. They don't know how to speak with elders and respect them. It was later mentioned that the bus was going to goa After pune travel. So before the our seat they had inclined there seat totally and had put bed over it.To go inside and it was difficult. So without knowing we thought that some one has slept in night and has forget to remove it so it was removed unintentionally.But as soon the driver who was going to sleep during the journey sawed it he and his bloody helper screamed and started to arguing with our family.These helper people are so illiterate that they dont even know how to talk. Is this way to behave with passengers. We are not travelling free in your bus. We pay proper amount and this should be known by you. So please take care with your employees to behave proper with passengers. If this way goes soon your travels well wisher count down be down

This is the worst service from Neeta travels I have ever seen from any Travel agency. I have called the customer care for information about If I am traveling at 1.30AM from Pune on 25th Dec. Should I book for 24th Dec or 25th Dec. Because It is clearly mentioned on site date should be the date of journey start time and the bus is supposed to start from Kolhapur on 24th Dec. Customer service has informed me to book for 24th Dec. I did the same. Now I got to inform that the Bus has already passed as ticket that I have booked is of 24th Dec 1.30AM not the 25th Dec 1.30AM. This is miscommunication from Neeta travels and they solely responsible for the same. I want the refund of all money (1500RS). The agency can check the recording of customer care service of 22nd Dec 11.47PM.

I booked a ticket from Shirdi to Mumbai AC Bus on 11/30/14 for 1 PM Bus and This is what happened: 1) AC was not functioning from the origin point shirdi, when i reached Nasik I lodged a complaint and the staff at Neeta was rude harsh and used all means to scuttle the complaint 2) I contacted Neeta's Mumbai office at[protected] and i was told by a sweet speaking lady that i am the only one who has complained about the non functioning AC and no one else had hence i was telling her a lie. 3) The lady at the customer care told me to hand over the phone to the driver as she wanted to ascertain the '"facts of the case". The Driver rudely told me that he doesnt want to speak to anyone 4) We all were accommodated in a different bus 7676 which also did not have a functioning AC and the bus was just a make shift arrangement . The Bus was in a bad condition and noises were emanating from the rear end of the bus. This Bus could never cross the speed limit of 40 KM/PH. 5) Somehow managed to reach Pushkar Mela Hotel and it was informed to us that we have to change the bus for the second time. We were again accommodated in a different Bus. Had the worst experience of 3 buses in a distance of 250 KMS. 6) The buses have ZERO MAINTENANCE,

Neeta Travels — Reservation Seat Problem

I had booked 2 tickets of Neeta bus on 23rd November 2014 via Goibibo.com for Lonavala to Mumbai, Ticket Booking ID: GOBUS[protected]. The bus was from Pune and my boarding point was from Lonavala. The conductor alloted the seat to non reservation person and they alloted me the last seat of the bus. If there is no rules and regulations then why Neeta do reservation? If they do reservation then why the operator allot the seat to non reservation...

sir, my self biswaranjan beura iam traveling 23th NOV 2014 from shirdi to mumbai.total person of 3.seat no 1-S.2-T.3-O.but i don't have the bus no.my last droping point is ghatkopar.my bag is american tourister(gray colour)bag.kindly help me how to find my bag.
              Aug 13, 2020
              Nov 23, 2014
              Updated by sibasisnayak
              mob no is [protected]

Booked bus from Ahmedabad to Jamnagar on 30th October 11:45 hrs.I had to reach to jamnagar to attend very important meeting.Got the message of bus cancellation at 20:00 hrs and did not find ticket in any other bus.had to loose a big busness. who will refund the amount? is anybody looking after NEETA TRAVELS?...

PNR no 22106475 seat no K(m) satyashilan raman bus no KA-01 AA4860 from mumbai to bangalore met with an accident between karad and kholapur.We had to face lot of hardship due to the accident nor your travel agent, relation person helped us to ferry from the accident site .we had with lot of difficulty on our own travelled all the way to bangalore .I request you to refund the full amount of ticket .My email address [protected]@rediffmail.com Regards satyashilan raman [protected]

Journey from Baroda to vashi. Depart from baroda at 11 pm night. Tyre puncture...which is repaired.so late. and in borivali forcefully shifted to normal seater bus, even after our advanced booking for my family n pregnant wife.shifted from mercedez sleeper ac coach to normal bus. Now who will refund our money, time n my wife pains???...

Dear Sir / Madam, I would like highlight a misconduct of the driver & the conductor which is as follows: I was booked under PNR no 22119147 on 26th Oct 2014. I experienced this while travelling in the bus no MH-04-G-8893 travelling from Shirdi to Kalyan bypass route on 26 Oct. Firstly they started bus 15 mins late as departure time was 3.30 pm. Secondly when the bus reached Nasik (Bombay Naka) at 6 pm, they kept bus lingering around for about 40 minutes just to fill up more on the spot passengers. I am not sure if these bookings are ever being reported or not. My concern here is, why the existing passengers have to suffer b'coz of this delay. Such practice's are gaining lot of inappropriate publicity for "NEETA" as a brand. Because if this wastage of time for hunting for more passengers I had to waste my time unnecessarily, which I would have like to spend on some other constructive work I really don't appreciate this service. Request you to kindly look into this and get back to me with outcome. Thanks Vaibhav Gaikwad [protected] vaibhav.[protected]@hotmail.com

Dear team, I would like to draw your attention to the horrible experience that my parents have gone through on 14th Oct 2014 while travelling from Mumbai to Nashik in Neeta travels' so called Mercedes Benz bus. Passenger names: Mr. Chandrashekhar Waghmare & Mrs. Jyotsna Waghmare Seat num:- O & P. Following are excerpts of the experience:- 1. The bus started 1 hour late from Borivali (Hotel Gokul) from its departure time. 2. There was no TV in the bus. 3. The AC was not functioning till bhiwandi (2 hrs after departing) 4. The booking site informed that the bus would be a Mercedes Multiaxle which is known for a better comfort as compaired to Single axle. But the actual bus was single axle coach in a very poor state. 5. After reaching the Neeta hotel after bhiwandi, the bus was declared unfit for further travel. The passengers had to wait for another 1 hour after which they were transferred to another bus which was in a similar state. 6. The AC & TV in the second bus were also not operational. Only the AC blower was ON with no compressor in function. 7. This bus had a sluggish pick-up much lower than the normal state transport buses. 8. The entire journey took 7.5 hrs from Borivali to Nashik which should have taken not more than 5hrs by Volvo/Mercedes buses. In lieu of the of the above facts i request following actions to be taken:- a) Refund of full amount for the tortures experience to my aged parents. b) Black listing of Neeta travels from all the travel booking portals. c) Strict action against Neeta travels which is known to run unfit, unsafe vehicles on highways with arrogant staff who does not know a bit about Customer satisfaction. d) Regular audits of the buses to check their road worthyness & maintenance. Regards, Navendu Waghmare [protected]

The pune Surat Volvo bus scheduled to depart from Kothrud at 9.30 pm on 9th october was delayed by 1 hour. The bus then broke down before lonavla and was stranded for 1 hour. Passengers were transferred to a diff bus and nobody at Neeta knew which. Nobody in Neeta office knew where the bus is. Mr. deshpande ([protected]) was supposedly orig bus Poc but he also didn't know where he transferred the passengers. Pathetic service, absolute apathy towards passengers, height of arrogance and ignorance.Bus is said to have reached Surat at 9.15 3 hrs delay from scheduled time.
                      NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Neeta travels: Worst bus service ever. Horrible experience. On Aug 15, 2014 we booked two seats (K, L) in Neeta semi volvo bus from Udaipur to Lonavala through an office at Savina Circle, Udaipur. PNR: 20292840 We immediately got a message regarding the confirmation of the ticket. Dishank: Dear MR DISHANK, Your PNR:20292840 Journey:Udaipur To Lonavala Seat:K, L Date:[protected]:30 PM Pickup:Savina Circle, Baroda Nursry Is Booked. Board Bus:, Pickup man:, Phone:. Thank You, NeetaBus.In After few minutes we got another message from NeetaBus stating that we have booked bus from Udaipur to Mumbai. Dear MR DISHANK, Your PNR:20307174 Journey:Udaipur To Mumbai Seat:A4, A3 Date:[protected]:15 PM Pickup:Savina Circle, Baroda Nursry Is Booked. Board Bus:, Pickup man:, Phone:. Thank You, NeetaBus.In We were confused but thought that it was a mistake and they might have booked someone else's ticket using our number. We were confirm that we have bus from Udaipur to Lonavala as we got the message earlier. When I tried to search for the Udaipur-Lonavala bus for[protected], the bus was miraculously gone. We were at correct time at our boarding point. But the bus was late. This was because of the difference of the timing in the bus we booked and the bus they booked us for. Then we got on the bus. Their was one more aunty who booked bus for somewhere else but she was also forced to sit in this bus. The next day when we got to Mumbai. The bus driver firstly tried to drop us at their Boriwali, Mumbai office. But due to lack of staff the concerned person at that office told the bus driver that tell these people to stand on the other side of the road and they will find the bus. He was in no mood to help. Actually we were 4 people who were fooled by Neeta on that day. One more person booked ticket from Udaipur to Pune but was forced to board the same bus as us. Now the bus driver took us to the next Neeta's office at Andheri, Mumbai who had these two number written on the board of his shop 28329778, 28301442. There the concerned person told us that their were no seats left in the 10 AM bus so we'll have to board 12 PM bus from Mumbai to Lonavala. Also after about 10 minutes he booked the 10 AM bus for someone else in front o[censored]s without any shame. He did so because he wouldn't earn a single penny from us while he was gonna get 400 bucks from the other person. Then after calling Neeta office and fighting with these we got to board the 10 AM bus from Mumbai to Lonavala (here we got the last seats :/) Then they asked as who wants to go to Lonavala. We said we want to go to Lonavala. They said our dropping point has come. We moved out of the bus. With us there were 5-6 more boys who got out of the bus. Now after asking locals we got to know that we were not in Lonavala but the bus dropped us in Khandala. Lonavala was 5 KM away from Khandala. Now we had to walk 5 KM from Khandala to Lonavala after tiring journey from Udaipur. NeetaBus's torture was not over yet. Now after staying one day in Lonavala, we got to know that NeetaBus has bus in every hour starting from 8 AM to go to Mumbai. So we did out second mistake my booking bus from Lonavala to Mumbai through Goibibo for 10 AM. Next morning we got to Neeta's office in Lonavala (Hotel Neeta Inn) at 8.30 AM for the bus we had to board at 10 AM. After getting there we got another shock from the concerned person there that Neeta has cancelled the 10 AM, 11 AM bus and we'll have to go by 12 PM bus. We were in shock as this will ruin our whole day. We asked to let us sit in the 9AM bus but the concerned person there told that the bus was full. Furthermore, even after talking with Goibibo people and NeetaBus headoffice people we got no result. One o[censored]s was standing at the counter for the whole time so that he cannot book ticket for 9 AM bus like that person in Mumbai did. Luckly this person was having a little shame and he firstly booked our two tickets for 9AM then moved to book another ticket for a girl. This time too we got the last seat in the bus and also the windows were really dirty as you can see in the photo. Today when we was discussing this thing with a colleague of ours we got to know that the same thing happened when she was going from Udaipur to Pune. So, now we know that they have no bus from Udaipur to Lonavala or Pune or anywhere near. They just charge you and book your ticket from Udaipur to Mumbai only. For Mumbai to Udaipur we booked bus of Shreenath Travels which was way better than Neeta's Thela Gadi. The Shreenath bus was comfortable, and along with curtains had glass doors for every sleeper compartment. The windows were clean. And the travel time was also proper.

hi, my name is haritri. I had a bus from pune to hyderabad which I booked in red bus. The journey was dated on 26 Aug 2014 at 7.30 PM. The pick up van picked me up on time. But the bus was late and came at 9.30. I was told I will reach hyderabad by 7 in the morning. I had a flight to catch from hyderabad at 11.35 in the morning. The bus was stopped by RTO in the morning as the travels people didn't pay tax from 2 months. And also after that the bus had a breakdown and we had to adjust in some other bus. I faced a lot of problem and I had to cancel by flight ticket worth 2000 rs. This is all because of that travel bus. And I lost my money and also couldnt reach destination on time.

i have booked the ticket from Udaipur to ahmedabad through your bus service keeping in mind that Neeta travel provide best bus service with comfortable & hessle free journey experiance.

But thing were totally ooposite as soon as i board your bus no. MH-04 G-9908.
                            F5 seat was getting heat from backside ( may be becau of engine). So i was not able to lay down by back.
                            The bus design is so unconfortable that...
                            I am very hurt and disappointed with the Neeta Bus service. I had taken to and fro ticket of myself and my wife for Mumbai and Mahabaleshwar, below are the details. Ticket from Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar, PNR No: 20044578 Seat: C1 & C2 Date: 7/8/2014 Time: 9.36 p.m. Boarding Point: Dahisar (E), Gokulanand Bus No.: MH-04-FK-1617 The bus was to come at 9.36 p.m. at Dahisar but without any intimation to me, at came at 10.30 p.m....

I too travelled mumbai to Jamnagar on 11 July 2014 from Neeta Travels the bus scheduled time was 10 pm it came at 11.30 pm, bus halted for dinner at 12.15 pm. Then again in midnight it stopped at 3 places for no reason. Then in the morning it took a halt for breakfast. Then instead of reaching Ahemdabad at 8 am we reached at 11 pm. Then they took the bus to the bus depo asked us to wait for half an hour so that another small bus will take us to the other Neeta bus which was located at another 6 kms away from that depo . The cleaner was "jo karna hai karlo, yeh bus nahi jayegi aage". Then we spoke to this Manager from Bombay called Dilip Sanghi, he said that " I am at home, i cannot help you". We passengers were not informed while booking the tickets about the change of buses.Then while on our way to Jamnagar in that new bus, few passengers got in from Rajkot and said that the seats that we were seated were their seats. The person who had issued them the tickets got in the bus and raised his hand to beat my brother. We hurled at him. He then said how can you get in the bus when no tickets were issued to you. Its surprising that we bought the Neeta travels ticket for Rs. 1300 each from Bombay to Jamnagar and still this man has the audacity to ask us to get up and tell us that we do not hold tickets. Really pathetic service...unruly and gavar and idiotic management... even i reached after 17 hours...pakad ke inka license cancel karva dena chahiye!
                            I had booked a bus from Mumbai to Satara through seat seller for 24th Aug 2014. The bus timings were 11 pm. PNR no 19876447
                            I called [protected] to reconfirm whether the bus will leave at 11 pm and i got a positive response from the operator.

after that I get a call from [protected] at 930 pm telling me that the 11 pm bus has been cancelled and the other bus left at 915 pm. and the most disappointing thing was the way this person was speaking. when i asked him his name he refused and even hung up on me. after that i call the call centre [protected] and speak to a guy called rajesh who absolutely refuses to take ownership for the situation. this is the second time i hav had this experience with neeta travels and i am not a person who has time to write complaints but this time its just the end of my patience with your service.

Not only is your service bad also us the way you deal with your mistakes is just pathetic. You have no value for business appointments for which the consumer is going to suffer. No reliability.