NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jun 10, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 3

This is not a santosh bus. Its sai neeta/ neeta bus. They have cancelled the neeta bus all bookings and again started booking with 3 times increase the price with name of santosh travel.

Bus timing for madiwala 7.25pm
Bus came by 10.10 pm and bus was started bu 10.40pm
Again bus stopped at neeta bus office by 11.30pm than bus started by 2.10am

Finally riched pune at 4pm

Thank you neeta bus for wonderful experience..!!

#20 journey..
#without blanket and water and food
#very old local bus - not cleaned / ac not working.

I want complained in consumer forum against the bus operator and red bus.

Please find the below ticket details.

Bangalore - pune friday, december 22, 2017

Boarding point details
Madiwala[protected], [protected]
Location
Madiwala

Dear shyam patel, your pnr:68786795 journey:bangalore to pune seat:b1 date:[protected]:25 pm pickup:madiwala - sai neeta parking is booked., pickup man:, phone:[protected]-[protected]. Thank you, www.neetabustickets.com

Cancelled ticket details:

Dear shyam narayan patel, your pnr:66810171 journey:bangalore to pune seat:c5 date:[protected]:45 pm pickup:b. T. M. Lay out is booked. Thank

You, www.neetabustickets.com

Payment & cancellation issues [protected]

Dear pax, ur journey for bangalore to pune on[protected]:20 pm, bus no.: is canceled. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks www.neetabustickets.com

Pathetic service from neeta travels. I booked 2 tickets from hyderabad to pune by paying 3900 for "neeta safari leyland a. C (2+1), sleeper. When i reached at pick up point, they have changed bus to"akb bus-mh07c9627"third class bus which has fare 800 only and kept[protected] in their pocket.in bus, no water bottle/no blanket they provided. Attendant is not listening to anyone. I will not recommend"neeta travels" to anyone. They have cheated me.
    Please avoid being victim there.
    Dec 10, 2017
    Updated by talktoanupam84
    Travel Date was 09 Dec from Hyderabad to Pune.They have taken fare 3800 for 2 tickets for Luxury bus(Neeta Safari Leyland Classy 2+1) but sent third class bus which has fare 1600 for 2 tickets.
    Dec 11, 2017
    Updated by talktoanupam84
    Neeta Tours & Travels reply:

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, We also apologies for the trouble was happen. We will definitely take an action on this issue and also giving you a surety that this types of issues will never happen again from our end.

Online Support Team,
    Neeta Tours & Travels.
    Contact - +91 [protected],
    +91 [protected].

My reply to their email:

Thanks for you response but what about excess fare I paid? I paid 3800 for luxury bus and I travelled from Normal AC bus.So difference in both buses fare is approx[protected]=2000Rs.I need my money back which I paid for luxury bud. Please tell us the process how can I get that. Below are the original bus and changed bus details for your reference:

Original Bus from Hyderabad:

"BUS CONFIRMATION: Hyderabad to Pune. PNR C27UXKBB. Neeta Safari Bus. Dept: 20:45 hrs, 09/12/2017 Seat no 12U, 11U. Boarding at Lakdikapool. "

Changed bus from Hyderabad:

"TKT NO AHMD203768, Hyderabad-Pune-Akb Bus (Seats-U3, U4) DOJ[protected], Lakdi-ka-pool - 08:45 PM.Ph:[protected] www.ahmedbus.in"

Thanks & Regards,
    Anupam Gupta
    I book 1 ticket on 22nd december the price was 1500 rupes very next day i searched the price was exact half of it 750 then i asked u people charged me 1500 hunderd for one ticket now same you are givinh at 750 so i told them to cancel my ticket so they told there would be 50% charge how these people making fool

Dear sir/ mam,
      I would like to submit the point regarding my journey from lonavala to navi mumbai. They are doing dadagiri inside bus. Seat g and h allocated in the name of gaurav awasthi and priyanka awasthi pnr no.66938066 in bus mh04 g8955 starting from lonavala at 1515 hrs. Agent and conductor forced me and my wife to vacat seats and told me to shift to seat no. 13 and 14. This is totally unacceptable from such national level...

I travelled through neeta from chandani chowk pune to dombivli. It was third class seevice i must say. Driver was speaking over phone while driving on express way. They were not responding well to passengers. After onboarding there was confusion regarding seat allocation that almost turned into quarrel amongst passengers just like they have in public transport bus. I would advice everybody not to travel through very unprofeasioal neetatravels.

We r travelling from pune to ahmedabad with bus no mh 04 gp 1193, it's getting stop in every one hour for one hour, something wrong in bus, they don't have contingency plan for in case any problem in bus. At least they should provide alternate bus to customer... They are providing old kambal that smell like a sheet... Don't travel with this bus it's worst experience

I was travelling from neeta travels bus with my luggage not more than 20 kg
          The driver of that bus asked me rs.1000 extra for luggage with abusive language & forced me to give the money for luggage
          After a long shouting discussion i was forced to pay rs.550
          Bus no gj03bv9990
          Please take strict action for the rude behavior of this bus driver...

I booked sleeper volvo 2 ticckets from ahmedabad to chotila as on 23.09.17. When we reached at pick up point, there was regular volvo bus. The person (Gajendra) who bus operator said that that bus was 2 hrs late so u have to sit only in this bus otherwise u can leave. We asked for extra fare we paid for sleeper volvo to refund but they deny the same. As per my thinking if bus delayed then they should have to be informed us in advance one hour before...

So this is their first mistake...

Another thing... We have booked sleeping bus if they are not providing us sleeping coach and they forced us to take seater bus then they are responsible to pay refund... As you know seating bus's fair is lower than sleeping bus.

They didn't care about us... I was suffering with fever at that time... If they told us atleast one hour before then we can cancel our booking and take another bus.

We have trusted on goibigo and we have booked ticket with considering your service.. Please help us to come out of this problem. This is on serious note we don't want any legal action if you support us properly.

One thing if you are unable to punish this type of travel agency so kindly remove them from your list... Their behavior is also very unprofessional.

At the end reputation is matter.

Hoping for your cooperation... As can't expect this from travel agency.

We were comng from shirdi nd frst thing the bus person is making nyone vim insde aftr saying tht bus is waitng here for 20 mins he startded his car aftr seeing one person is dwn from 7 o[censored]s, he dnt evn had a mobile phone tht we could call, evn meeta travels ppl calld the useless mishra still he dnt picked up. And den stopping aftr 1 km how will person com, there was a guy who got dwn at nashik named mr mishra, from neeta, no reapect how to talk sch a misbehavior he did not listening to customer, sch ppl should not be kept in ur travel company, and dey are taking commison frm ppl fr rs 200 nd making dem sit in d bus, ul shld take action for sch ppl rather den ignoring

We had done online booking through via.com to travel goa from mumbai and took the service of neeta travels. Tickets cost us around 2, 148/- per ticket.
              Following issue we faced:-
              1. Bus which we traveled had come from rajasthan and not volvo
              2. The bus was not at all belonging to neeta travels.
              3. It was laxmi travels (Seems tie-up with neeta travels).
              4. Multiple pickup and drops in between
              5. Only...

Horrible service. I was falsy assured that would get front seat and then they didn't allot me any seat at all and to switch seats as passengers would arrive and the roof was leaking all seats were wet. At dadar th bus waiting time was 1 1/2 hours and later it left for pune so i reached pune in 6 hrs and was told will reach in 3 hours. And was transferred 2 small busses before reaching main volvo. Swear will never travel by neeta. 0/10 for service

I had booked my online ticket for rajkot location on dated 5 aug and pnr no is 62798972 seat: 14. Once bus reached at destination i come to knw that 14 number seat is not found in entire bus. Also i seated in last seat which is not preferred location at the time of booking the ticket. It was really worst experience. If preferred seat is not available then why u guys are giving selection to the customer during online tickets?

This is to inform you that driver taking holt and doing "hisaab" at every office of neeta bus office taking half an hour on at each premices dated 18_07 during journey from kolhapur to ahmedabad bus no. Mh04gp524... This is not fair... We are giving enough money for your service... I missed my flight... What to do? I will never use this service from today onward. I have told him not to do so and he replied dont worry you will be there on time.
                  Travel is 4 hour late and may be cancelled from Mumbai Andheri to Vadodara...I need to change the bus and money refund but the person not answer properly what I'm doing right now...

We hv booked 2 nos bus tkts from Borivali to Pune by Neeta Purple Bus no 9231, departing at 9 am on 01 July 2017, having tkt no 11781 .
                    Our entire luggage in cabin is getting totally Wet due to leakage from its door. Window seats are also having water droplet.
                    Pls arrange to pay compensation of Rs. 10, 000/- against damage of our luggage and problem caused to us.
                    - Umesh Sharma

Dear Team,
                      We are travelling with Volvo bus with bus no 8893 from Mumbai to shirdi. My PNR is 60944123. The bus travelled well till Nashik then broke down. It been 6:47 PM evening we are still waiting it to be repaired. The arrival time at shirdi was 4:30. We missed Sai sighting time and our returning trip. Their customer representatives are extremely arrogant to talk. Now We are leaving the bus. I had never expereinced such a bad service. The least I expect from them to refund my money

Very pathetic and stops at every agents place to collect the person if you are in time bounded king don't book this neeta bus services. Yes if you enough time can travel but at your risk also they take the luggage to keep inside to bargain with pessanger without to see others pessanger imp. Time
                        However neeta bus service is good but when you are going for meeting between mumbai pune book msrtc only.

Booked neeta travels bus using red bus app for my family to visit shirdi. The boarding time was 7:40 am and it came at 9:00 am. There was no communication, neither the driver was calling nor the other agents of the agency. Horrible experience. I have wasted my 1k on this worst service. I want my refund. They have wasted our time. This is the most pathetic service i 've ever witnessed.in between we were constantly calling the driver & manager but none of the phones were reachable. I request you to please do take some strict action as soon as possible otherwise many passengers like us would face the same problems.
                          The bus number was : mh048687
                          Journey : pune-shirdi on[protected]:40 am
                          Passenger : suresh pathak and 2 others.
                          Ticket number : tk6z28834959
                          Pnr : 60063158
                          Seat numbers : s, m, t
                          Total fare paid : rs. 1170
                          Boarding point : viman nagar
                          Please look into this. I want my money backkkkk!!!
                          I cannot afford to pay for such horrible service ever!!!
                          Please email me on : priyapathak.[protected]@gmail.com for further information if you need.

Priyanka p.

Please post following on social site, I am going to do that.

Never ever travel with Neeta, anyways company will shutdown with such worst service.

No respect of time, asking passangers to change their pickup locations, arrogant service staff, lying with passangers like this bus is failed and moving them to another bus with no seats available and all this happening in one single trip.

Go with Shivneri or even with general msrtc bus but dont go with Neeta

Hi. I booked neeta travels for first time but was disappointed before the journey started. From navi mumbai to khotrud pune on 27th may 2017. I get an sms saying board the bus no mh 04...9393 with mr driver no name. And his no. The pick up timing mentioned was 7.15 am. And i like a fool waiting for my booked bus from 6.45 at the stop only to know that the bis is one hr late after calling the driver. Instead of politely speaking this driver like the owner of the bus talking so rudely and cutting the conversation on phone. It is as if a favour is being done on me.in this one hr many buses left for pune. I was just thinking why i booked a ticket.
                              At least have a courtesy to call back the passanger to tell the delay in time so that we dont come and sit on the road like a fool. Then whats the point in booking a ticket to go in time right.

Dear pax, ur journey for mumbai to bangalore on[protected]:20 pm, bus no.: ka-51-d-7242 is late by 2 hour and 0 minute. It will departure on 10:20 pm instead of 8:20 pm. Sorry for inconvenience. Thanks, www.neetabustickets.com
                                I got this msg before travelling. From yesterday 10 pm i m still in bus with so many problems. Bus is not checked before it start journey. Tyre blast, stearring is not working and driver takes too many halts.

Sheer carelessness of your vehicle ka01ab4591 driver causing accident and risking life of 55 to 60 people. He literally went into sleep causing accident. Almost all the passengers were injured in which there were women and senior citizens who got injured including me. Two people are serious who were admitted in local hospital o[censored]mrao gaon of karnataka. No one helped us, no support from neeta travels in any means. We all some how managed,...