NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Aug 13, 2022

File a complaint to NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Having problems with NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels

Gujarat

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels reviews & complaints page 4

Sheer carelessness of your vehicle ka01ab4591 driver causing accident and risking life of 55 to 60 people. He literally went into sleep causing accident. Almost all the passengers were injured in which there were women and senior citizens who got injured including me. Two people are serious who were admitted in local hospital o[censored]mrao gaon of karnataka. No one helped us, no support from neeta travels in any means. We all some how managed,...

Stop bluffs.. Why using your name to promote other's services..1200rs for seater. We were expecting neeta's regular volvo services.. But astonished to see the bus.. Some local traveller's.. Issues encountered : dirty bus, no blankets, broken seats, they made to wait for more than hour.. Overall pathetic servics.. Shame on you neeta travels.. Just to earn money you guys compromised your standards.. Learn something from srs, vrl, patel travels.. I paid this much amt for such cheap service.. I would have taken some non-ac bus.. Because the service u provided is not more than 600rs.. Not me most of your customers were complaining for the same thing.. Driver n conductor were so cheap not professional.. Abusive n rude.. They were were drunked.. Seriously annoying services.. Be kind enough to return our money... I prevailed because of my pregnancy and 6-7hours sitting in such a pathetic placed do you think it's justifiable.. Bus stoppage for dine was one more challenge...

This is the worst service i found in from mumbai to pune today evening starts from borivali at 7 15 the bus ws delayed by 45 min at sion because of 3 passangers driver is so rud and non sense i am right now in bus bus no is mh46ja0104 currently.in bus and never travell or recommend neeta bus for journey.

They say we have buses at every 15 min from mumbai to pune then why they wait for passsenger hence they are liar on their words.

I personelly believe there should be concern of time on terms you adveertise your company services.

Worst travel company and bus I've travelled in. Bus was not clean the AC vents did not work nor did the electric plugs. Took the bus from lonavala to Ahmedabad seats were dirty there were mosquitos flying in the bus they stop at a restaurant which is very cheap and dirty. The driver kept stopping on road to pick up passanger which were not booked through the agents. So will never travel with this ppl.

Bus timings on ticket is 9:20 from vashi plaza signal but it's 9:31 and bus still is in andheri. Worst experience due to which I missed i am going to miss my conference.
        redBus mTicket
        Please present this mTicket at the time of boarding.
        Route: Vashi to Pune
        TIN: TK4K49484322
        PNR: 56427416
        Travels: Neeta Tours and Travels
        Departure: 09:20 AM Mar 20, 2017
        Seat Numbers: U
        Total...
        My PNR no is 54080126 and my route was from Mumbai to Ahmedabad and bus no is MH 04 FK 1617. We reached near silvass at around 1.30 AM and their was some technical issue with the bus and same is still not solved I.e 6.30 AM . I called various helpline numbers of Neeta but they were least bothered and also driver said that mechanic will be coming in 10 -15 min which ultimately took 5 hrs.Also i had to reach ahemedabad at 6 AM so that i could...

I want emergency ticket there was one avaliable ticket online but dont have balance in debit card so i went to office in pune he said it casts 1300 but i gave him 1000 when bus arrived he told to sit down in between steats.from pune to hyderbad he did same thing for 5 more people we all paid money before so its our mistake to belive such type of bastrads.i think this happnes always in neeta travels.this was my 2time so bye to neeta travels in my life i never saw such worst things happning in other travels.so all say no to neta travels dont encurage such people.

I m a regular traveler of Neeta Volvo Bus. Yesterday, 11.01.2017, I boarded the Neeta Bus MH 04 8283 at 8.30AM from Kharghar, Navi Mumbai for Pune. When I boarded the Bus, the assistant who was seating near Driver asked me to pay Rs 300/- then I showed him earlier 2-3 tickets of Rs 250/- & told that I regularly travel in your Bus n I paid Rs 250/- at many earlier occasions. Hence, take this amount of Rs 250/-. But the assistant was very rude and asked me to get down. Then, I told him that I am a govt officer n don't talk like this and also brought to his notice that many seats are vacant in your Bus and if you are getting business then why r u rejecting me. In the mean time another person of Neeta Bus intervened and asked him to take the money. He took the the money but that assistant did not give me ticket, hence after reaching Lonavala, I asked the assistant for Ticket. But he shouted at me why you need ticket? Then, I avoided to confront him. After entering Pune city again I asked him "Is this Bus stops at Parihar chowk in Aundh or near by?" then again he shouted at me and said I don't know. Then, I asked driver and he said you can get down at Breman chowk which is near to Parihar chowk. Then, I got down.

Overall in this episode, I want to bring to your notice that the assistant in that Bus was very arrogant. Hence, proper action may be taken against him. In my opinion it is better to remove him from the job. In this case even after paying the amount he did not give me ticket and kept the money with him. It means he is not loyal to the employer and also his arrogant behavior may lead to some problem in future.

I am your regular customer travelling twice a year eith my family to Shirdi, i board bus from Gokul hotel but when coming back to Mumbai, your driver his name is Dharmendra, travelled on 28th December 2016 at night from shirdi to mumbai, your driver told me to get down at Borivali highway instead of Gokul hotel, he told me that he has personal work so he cant go now, told me to wait an hour to go to Gokul hotel, he was so rude, this creates bad impression on your name.

I wish to lodge serious complaint against Neeta Travel. My family of three had confirmed tickets for Pune

1. We were board bus number MH04G8893 at Vijay travels Near Yogi Chembr at 1430 hrs.
              2. The bus came at 1530 hrs but did not stop at Vijay Travels Chembur.
              3. I chased the bus in the car and brought it to a halt at Maitri Chembur.
              4. I suspect the driver wanted to sell our seats in cash.
              5. My family boarded the bus.
              6. I want you to take the strictest action against the Neeta Travels.
              Do not book any meets travels bus. Worst volvo Ac sleeper bus which keeps picking luggage/parcels from various offices and delivering to places causing a minimum 2-3hours delay to passengers.

Also picks unwanted people from roadside who starts smoking in the bus, and again causing delay to passengers.

Bus didn't arrived at boarding point which is valsad. Details of ticket is as follows:
                Ticket no. Tjdj47485337
                Ticket was booked from red bus, and boarding point is given of dinesh travels agency.
                Dinesh travels agency person is not responding properlly and saying that he doesn't know anything about tickets booked online.
                So where should i contact?

I have make payment through paytm, but according to you offered on paytm is:

Upto 50% cashback + Rs 100 off
                  when you pay through Paytm

this offer (Rs 100 off ) is not applicable at the time of payment

my total payment is Rs.912 and i want to pay whole amount, but actually I want discount Rs.100 but this is not found at the time of payment.

please look into the matter and reply me as soon as possible

I have travelled from borivali to pune vide bus no. Mh02 5858.
                    This was the worst traveling experience i ever had. Bus departure at 12:10 pm from borivali and it reach pune by 20:05 almost 8 hours. They are picking the passengers like autorickshaw. After vashi pick up boy started earning by offering seat at any location upon asking he replied"aisa hi chalata hai, aapako aneka hai to aayo ya utar jao"
                    It's ridiculous from neeta.

I am traveling from pune to Mumbai I boarded the bus at breman chowk pune. I paid on the spot to the agent Rs 400 in cash.
                      1 I did not get the receipt for the same. On asking for it I was said aisa hi chalta hai aapko jana hai toh jao
                      2 when the bus halted for a break the food was [censored]iest I ever had.
                      3 when I boarded the bus again to my surprise I find someone else sitting on my chair seat no a1
                      When I tell this to your person he says baith jao na itna jaggah to hai.

Bus no is 2929. This is going to be my last trip with Neeta travels I am sure this won't affect your business but you are surely loosing your frequent customer who travels Mumbai pune every week.
                      I had made the bookings for Pune and I had a continuation flight. The bus was late by 3.5 hours and I had to miss the flight. The bus was late because it had some technical problem. I want you to compensate for the same. Neeta provides really bad services.

I m zahir abbas. I hv booked ticket from kolhapur to mumbai on 6th nov 2016.behaviour of bus attender is very bad. Early morning at 5.30 i asked to attender that what time Andheri will come, he replied very rudely and language is very cheap he used. I paid 1200 for what. For listening his cheap language. He told me that ' dusre passenger ko diturb ho raha h'. I just ask the time. My question is why i m paying 1200. There r so many other option available. Why should i go for neeta. i will never travel again.

I have booked my bus on 8th oct 2016 from rajkot to jamnagar. Bus timing was 2:45 pm but bus arrived at 3:30 pm. Then ticket checking formalities and all. Then stop at madhapar for 15 minutes to just pack the bus full. Then driver cleaner n all talking internally in abusive language. Why i have paid 150 rs? Its worst experience with neeta travels. They are not commited with their timings at all. Always 1 hr late bus for 1 hr journey. Plz recruit some genuine driver n cleaner. And not more than 2 people. I experienced during my travelling that 4 to 5 people were there front side and talking too much loudly. Please improve ur service else no1 will come in your travels.

I am mohammed umer. I had a booking for monday 5th 8:30pm. But when i reached at 8pm, someone in reception told me to wait until bus arrives. I waited for 30 min. 8:30pm i enquired as to why the bus has not arrived yet. The in charge person told me that the bus will not arrive as it got puncher. And eventually they gave me eagle which is not multiexcel as neeta.
                            Eagle was at 9:30pm. They did not even escort me to eagle office and just...

I took a ticket from unity travels, hinjewadi. He told me bus will leave in 10 mins, but they did not leave for more than an hour. I asked them to let me go by another bus because I can't wait till this bus gets full. They did not allow me.
                            I am extremely disgusted by this pathetic service.
                            How can you make someone wait for an hour . I am never going to travel by Neeta again. Just pathetic.

0n 15th august i have traveled from hyderabad to mumbai (3:30 pm volvo ac service). The bus is the worst bus i ever traveled in volvo segment. None o[censored]s in the bus could sleep because of the heavy sound from bottom the bus.

I have paid an amount of 3820 (Two tickets) for such a horrible journey. Initially we have received with bus no. Ap 02ta1629 and later they have changed the bus. When we asked they said that bus was in repair. Unfortunately i didn't noticed the bus no. Which we have traveled.

Do not know who gives permission for such unfit buses to be on the road.
                              NeetaBus.in / Neeta Tours & Travels customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used to travel to orissa regularly by flight from mumbai to bhubaneswar. I booked the return ticket online from redbus services on 31st so that after reaching mumbai domestic airport i can take the bus to pune. I reached early at mumbai from bhubaneswar. I reached by 4:00 pm at mumbai. I have booked the return ticket from mumbai to pune at 6:00 pm. Usually when there are seats available the bus driver and the helper used to get our pnr number and pick us towards pune. Depends on the availability of the seats at that bus. But the day i. E, 31st july i reached the vileparle neeta counter where the agent named ritesh was present. I told him sir, as i reached early can you please arrange if any seats available in the previous buses so that i can reach pune little early. That person told me not possible as you have to come up with a print-out of the ticket. I told him i have already mticket with me and from the operator it is said not to carry any print out as m-ticket is already provided. But ritesh did not accept those from me. He started scolding me that there is huge pressure from the higher management not to entertain this type of actions. I was not doing any un-due request. Just wanted to go by any other bus by neeta before my bus timing if and only if there are seats available. I do not think this is an un-due request. It was raining heavily and i was standing there for 2 hours till i get my bus.In between there were 2/3 buses went and ritesh did not allow me to go by any bus though there were seats available. It was really a horrible situation for a passenger to stand in front of the neeta counter without any seating arrangement. Then one bus came where i came from pune on 30th july at 9:00 am (Mh04g3838) from pune to mumbai. Ritesh told the driver and conductor not to take me as i do not have printout of the ticket. They also left as they have to follow the agent. It was so embarrassing situation for me to stand more than 2 hours to wait on the heavy rain. Then i called neeta head office and they told that you can board any neeta bus subject to condition seats are available. Then i waited till 6 pm and once i get the neeta bus myself went to the conductor and patch them with the head office to arrange a seat if available. Then i got a seat to pune. These things should be arranged by the agent ritesh. His behavior was so rude and rough. How people manage in the service industry like person ritesh, really pathetic. We indian always respect customer as god, but here i see the difference between indian and american. From the last 2.5 yrs i was in usa at different states. There really the behavior towards customer is amazing. Really there are things to learn from american. I am not getting surprised if my friends settle at usa as we indian lost our up-bringing and values. If ritesh is there then all the customers will suffer like anything. This is not acceptable. The rough behavior and the ignorance attitude from that agent ritesh is really embarrassing. I know nothing can be happen to that person as he himself only told me whatever you do nothing will happen to him as it's his place.
                                Then what to do i just keep quite. This is our india and we are proud to be indian. Please flash this so that people should aware and they should teach ritesh in a proper way how to behave with customer.