Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Nokia India

Having problems with Nokia India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nokia India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nokia India

Fax

View more phone numbers

Nokia India reviews & complaints page 185

I have a nokia C2-00 with me. The problem that I am facing is as follows-
Whenever I receive a message it shows incorrect timing.for example if a message has been sent at 5.30 pm and i received this message at 9.30 PM it shows message received time 9.30 PM instead of 5.30 PM. it shows the message time which is set on phone. My time setting is correct GMT+5. plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! solve this problem.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
[protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India

Nokia C2-00 — message time

I have a nokia C2-00 with me. The problem that I am facing is as follows-
Whenever I receive a message it shows incorrect timing.

I have a nokia C2-00 with me. The problem that I am facing is as follows-
    Whenever I receive a message it shows incorrect timing.for example if a message has been sent at 2.30 pm it shows the message time as 7.45am.I have called up nokia care regarding this.They have asked me to go to menu>setting>date & time and change the-Auto-update of time as-OFF.Then restart the phone.
    I did the same, but even then whenever I receive any message the time shoing in it is still improper.I have also tried restoring factory setting, but even that didnt work. My current time setting is GMT+5, but problem is same. kindly solve my this problem.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on

Team Nokia India
    write solution dont suggestion

My NOKIA 5530 mobile phone was not working. I took the phone to Noika Care Service Center Amritsar.
      After one week they told they can't repair the phone, also they refuses to replace the phone that was still in warranty. They told me to take unrepaired phone back.

Who is responsible for product service and support.

TO ,
        THE NOKIA INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD

SUB:-FAULT IN NOKIA C6 MOBILE AND INCOPRATION BY NOKIA SERVICE CENTRES

SIR ,
        I HAD PURCHASED A NOKIA C6 MOBILE IMEI NO. [protected] DATE 26/12/2010 FROM A SHOP IN JHANSI NAMED NEW KANCHAN RADIO, IN A COST OF RS. 12800; AFTER NEAR ABOUT SIX MONTHS ,DATED 24/6/2011 MY MOBILE WAS NOT SWITCHED ON, THEN I WENT TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE OF JHANSI ,SITUATED AT MODI TOWER ,ILAITE CHOURAHA , JHANSI, THEY TOLD ME TO INQUIRE AFTER TWO DAYS ON THE GIVEN MOBILE NO. IN THE SERVICE JOB SHEET PROVIDED BY THEM ,AFTER TWO DAYS WHEN I CALLED TO THE GIVEN NO. ,THE NO. WAS SWITCHED OFF,
        THEN I WENT TO SERVICE CENTRE AND ASKED ABOUT THE MOBILE HANDSET AND THE PHONE NO , THEY REPLIED ME THAT YOUR MOBILE WAS DEAD AND IT HAD BEEN SENT TO ANOTHER SERVICE CENTRE TO REPAIR AND COME AFTER TEN DAYS ,THEY REPLIED ME ABOUT GIVEN NO. THAT NOW A DAYS PHONE IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.
        AFTER TEN DAYS WHEN I AGAIN WENT TO SERVICE CENTRE THEY TOLD ME THAT YOUR MOBILE COULD NOT BE REPAIRED AND IN PLACE OF THAT MOBILE THEY PROVIDED ME ANOTHER NOKIA C6 MOBILE IMEI NO. [protected] DATED 6/07/2011 ,
        AFTER FEW DAYS I AM TRANSFRED FROM MY SERVICE TO KANPUR FROM JHANSI , AFTER A PERIOD OF ONE MONTH ,THE NEW PROVIDED NOKIA C6 ' s TOUCH SCREEN IS NOT WORKING ,SO I WENT TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE SHOP NO. 301, 302 EXPRESS ROAD MALL ROAD KANPUR ,THEY PROVIDE ME JOB SHEET NO. 5486,DATED 8/08/2011 AND TOLD ME TWO INQUIRE AFTER TWO DAYS ON THE GIVEN NO. ON JOBSHEET[protected],2333636) ,AFTER TWO DAYS (MEANS TODAY) WHEN I CALLED AT11:00AM ON THE BOTH NO . FIRST ONE IS SWITCHED OFF AND SECOND ONE IS OUT OF SERVICE, THEN AFTER I WENT TO SERVICE CENTRE THEY AGAIN REPLIED ME SAME AS THE JHANSI SERVICE CENTRE HAD REPLIED ME AND TOLD ME TO COME AFTER 10 DAYS WHEN I ASKED WHY THESE MOBILES ARE NOT WORKING PROPERLY ? THEY REPLIED ME THAT MOBILES ARE JUST MACHINES .
        IF NOKIA IS JUST PROVIDING US MACHINES THAN WHAT IS THE BRAND VALUE OF NOKIA ,CHINESE MOBILES ARE ALSO IN THE MARKET AND THEY ARE ALSO PROVIDING US MACHINE ,IF WE PURCHASE A CHINESE NOKIA MOBILE OF RS3500 THEN WE GET MORE FUNCTION THAN A NOKIA MOBILE AND IT WORK LONGER THAN MY NOKIA C6.
        THAN I MEET WITH MANAGER MR RAKESH GUPTA AND ASKED THE SAME QUESTION THAN HE REPLIED ME THAT ASKED TO JHANSI SERVICE BRANCH WHY THEY HAD PROVIDE YOU SUCH A REPLACEMENT .WHEN I TOLD HIM TO ASK YOURSELF AS IT IS YOU INSTITUTION THEY REPLIED ME THAT THEY CANNOT,
        IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO ME COME AGAIN AND AGAIN SERVICE CENTRE TO LEAVE HIS JOB,
        I AM FED UP WITH NOKIA AND IT LOOK LIKE THEY ARE EXPLOITING ME MENTALY AND ECONOMICLY
        BY PROVIDING THESE TYPE OF HANDSETS ,NOKIA IS JUST PASSING GURANTEE PERIOD AND AFTER 1 YEAR NOKIA WILL NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THESE HANDSETS,
        THEREFORE, I REQUEST NOKIA INDIA TO TAKE A PROPER STEP TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM ,SO THE BRAND VALUE AND COUSTMER SATISFACTION REMAIN WITH NOKIA.
        OTHERWISE I THINK ABOUT OTHER LEGAL ASPECTS WHICH PROVIDE ME CONSUMER RIGHTS AND STOP THESE TYPE OF EXPLOITATION.
        THANKING YOU,
        DEEPAK SINGH,
        Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased a Nokia x - 6 IMIE No.[protected] from Sai Electronics , shop no.28 , Dilshad Garden , DELHI - 95 ON 11.11.21010 . On 09.08.2011 ,my set was not working so I went to show my set to Mr.ADISH , LAJPAT NAGAR NOKIA CARE , COUNTER NO. 2, TOKEN No.A112 / 4.00P.M. / 09.08.2011 . My set is under warranty period but he told that the set has been opened as a screw is missing and hence you are not entitled for warranty . I told that I don't know about the missing screw because it is the first time when I have come to any mobile care shop for this set and I didn't know whether it was missing at the time of purchase itself . He refused to attend it and told that you may better send send it to GURGAON for attending the complaint . His behaviour was also rude to me . KINDLY TELL ME HOW BEST MY COMPLAINT CAN BE ATTENDED TO . Varun sharma
          ya MR.VARUN SHARMA.i am sujababu from chennai .i bought nokia7230 on nov 2010.day bfore yesterday the mobile is not turning on.so i went to nokia care annanagar where i waited for hours together and they took my complaint the next day when i went they saiid there is liquid logging in my mobile and it doesnt cover under warranty .i am really fed theree poor service.

The Care Manager,
            Nokia India Pvt.Ltd,
            SP Infocity,
            Industrial Plot #243,
            Udyog Vihar,Phase I,
            Dundahera,Gurgaon-122016,
            Haryana,India.

Sub: NOKIA HANDSET COMPLAINT Reg. Model No- X3.

Iam K.Unnikrishnan,working in Instrumentation Ltd,Kanjikode(Govt. Of India Enterprise). I have purchased a Hand Set from your Nokia Dealer Palakkad,Kerala on 16-08-10 worth Rs. 7100/. After two months I found some problem in clarity wise while in-coming calls. I approached your Authorized Service Centre and I registered my complaint on 19-02-11. After servicing they returned the set on 01-03-11,but i was not satisfied after the service. Ofcourse I was using the same hand set. Again the same problem arised and again I approached the dealer on 16th April,2011. They have done some repair/service and returned my set. At that time also the problem was not fully rectified. I have mentioned my complaint in the hand book of in the service centre on the same day. From to-day[protected] the hand set is suddenly stucked/hanged.Now my handset is handed over to Nokia Care and the job sheet number is[protected]/110809/73. I found different types of complaints in new modelhand set(Latest Model)within the Guarantee period. I suspect some major manufacturing defect in my hand set. Being Iam a middle class family member i have purchsed this model worth Rs.7100/- which is higher than other manufacturers, because Nokia is very familiar in Hand set mfgs. I hereby request your goodself please to solve this problem permanently by replacing the set at the earliest.

Thanking you, I remain

Industrial Plot #243,
            Udyog Vihar, Phase I,
            Dundahera, Gurgaon-122016,
            Haryana, India.

Sub:-- Thanks for the replacement of Nokia X3 handset.

Refer complaint dated Aug-09-2011, I express my sincere thanks to Nokia India Pvt Ltd for the quick response and the replacement of the Nokia X3 handset..
            Thanking You Once Again

K.Unnikrishnan.

To,
              Senior Customer Care Manager,
              Nokia, India
              dear sir,
              JOB SHEET NO[protected]/110704/71

I had submitted my mobile at 4/7/11. phone model Nokia X3-02 (touch and type) to Nokia Care ,olympic road ,jodhpur.for repairing of the mobile .i have purchased a new mobile and it got technical problem and they said that they will give it to head office noida but,it has been past a month and they have not given my phone .they always say that the phone will come from noida in two days.it is the worst service i had ever experienced.
              i never expected this from nokia.This is somthing that is not expected at Nokia's service center take place, I have heard that they do monopoly at Nokia Care but this somthing one cann't expect this.

I want Nokia Care to take proper action in this. Otherwise I resserve all my rights to take appropiate action aginst Nokia Care, JODHPUR(Rajasthan) India, in appropiate court.
              175,subhash nagar ,palroad ,jodhpur
              JOB SHEET NO[protected]/110704/71
              NAME-Hemant Choudhary
              PHONE NO-[protected]
              DATE-9/8/11
              Aug 13, 2020
              yes nokia is becoming worst at the point of service

I bought my Nokia mobile phone 6303 Classic on April 2010. I had some issues with using the phone on January 2011 and I sent my mobile to Nokia care centre for getting my phone repaired. They replaced my mobile with a new Nokia 6303 classic and I also extended my mobile phones warranty for 1 year on 21st January 2011 (Receipt Enclosed). Currently my mobile again started to have some problem with network and when I went to nokia care centre to get it checked they told me that my mobile phone was not in the warranty period. I am attaching all the bills and documents that state that I have an extended warranty for my phone. Can you please check what might be the issue because of which the nokia care executive denied that I don’t have a warranty on my phone and I will have to pay him no matter what. Please solve my issue as soon as possibe and update me with the same as I am facing too much problem due to this issue and I had to make calls for getting this issue sorted out. And the nokia care executive didn’t try to help me at all even though I had all the receipts mentioning that I had an extended warranty for the period of[protected].
                Supriya

nokia smart phone model c5 yet in warranty having complaints of heating of handset low battery back up of 1 hr - 2 hr send in costomer care 3 times change my handset or return my money back dant have time to submit my handset again and again or finally have to register an fir in consumer court for cheat on monday i have submited my handset in nashik nokia care centre i want my complete solution
                  Aug 13, 2020

Nokia — low back up, heating of phone

repeated problems but in handset jobsheet no[protected] nokia care centre jalgaon date 11 april
                  problem not solved repeated problem same kind handset submited in nashik 680_504876
                  eithe give new handset or return my money 7500 back dont have time to submit my phone again and again
                  my no. [protected] call only after 5:00pm
                  last time eithr had to give return complaint and fir in consumer court

I have purchased a Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones from Rediff Shoping.com. I have just received the Product. Way Bill no [protected] and Referance no 17354733. Order No 6586449. The Product I have received is not wroking.

Below are the Details of the Vendor

Product Title: Nokia BH-503 A2DP Stereo Bluetooth Headphones
                    Vendor name: Circonia
                    Contact Person: Ramesh Rane,Ramesh Rane
                    Phone Number: [protected],[protected]
                    Address: 416, Daulat Bhavan, 407,407A Kalbadevi Main Road, Opp Bhaangwaadi Kalbadevi,Mumbai - 400002,Maharashtra,India
                    Email Id: customersupport1.[protected]@gmail.com,[protected]@gmail.com

Could you please let me know how do I get a replacement. Where do I drop the product to get a replacement.

Nokia Bluetooth handsfree — Product Not Working

I have purchased a box pack original tax paid nokia bluetooth handsfree. and after a few days it gets some problem and company replaces the product but the same problem persist so i contacted them again. after that they changed my product 2nd time but still i am having the problem.I really dont know what to do??????
                    Hi Team Nokia,

I have sent you an email from [protected]@rediffmail.com with the complete discription and nature of the complaint. I have also attached some Recipts that I received from the Vendor. I appreciate your help in this matter. Hope to see your responce soon.

Michael
                    Please tell what was the problem? Was it replaced?

--Nagendra.

Dear Sir ,
                      I Dadi Ganesh Kumar had lost the mobile phone on 08/08/2011 near central railway station bus stand at 8:50 am, The moment I get into the bus I found its not there in the pocket , Kindly do the needful.

Lost Mobile Details

Mobile Model : Nokia C2 01.
                      Mobile Number : [protected]
                      Lost Date : 08/08/2011
                      Lost Time : 8:50 am
                      Location : Chennai Central Railway station Bus stop while got into the bus .
                      Address : No: 2272,MIG,TNHB.Avadi ,Chennai 600054
                      Alternate Cont No : [protected]

Thanks & Regards

Dadi Ganesh Kumar.

We are using nokia mobile since last 15 years.newly we had a nokia c5 - 03 mobile bought four months ago.On 17th july,the mobile started to shut down automatically with a red line continuously, we took it to the nearest nokia care center at kaloor, ernakulam . After checking the handset for half an hour in front o[censored]s service people said that it is the complaint of "power failure" or due to virus problem due to internet usage. And they said that it has to be sent to delhi for service since we are having warranty period and it will received within 14 days. They issued as a job sheet(job sheet no:[protected]/110718/43). It was mentioned as power failure in the complaint box of the job sheet. And when we received a call from nokia care ernakulam on the 16th day from date of complaint, it was mentioned that it is due to "liquid problem", but when we gave the mobile for service it was not mentioned by the service people or not written in the job sheet. when we gave it, there was no such a complaint. It may have occurred when it was with the service people or at the time of transportation. so the thing is that we want the handset serviced or replaced since we are having warranty period still pending. If you check with our dealer ,you can know that we are a regular coustomer of nokia handsets.I still wish to be a nokia user only, so i expect your help at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Pradeep Alappattu

Nokia — useless handset c5

no. [protected] (call after 5:00 pm) having many problems as hang heating of phone extremely low battery backup submitd my handset naw in costomer care nokia in nashik want instant reply and genuion solution
                        Nokia service center are useless same sort of thing thy did with us also

To
                          Nokia Mobile Company (India)

Sub: Stole my mobile parts by Nokia Care in Moulali (Kolkata)

I bought Nokia 5235 from Nokia dealer after some months i observed a problem was occured in my touch pad and I give my mobile for repair to Nokia Service Centre, in West Bengal at Kolkata (in Moulali) on Dt. july 2011 my IMEI No. [protected]. But, till date I am not satisfied my handset. I am facing so much problem in my handset.And they stole my "anti touch pad"(a screen gaurd) that i bought it from nokia by Rs.230.

I say to very sorry, about your services as regarding company goodwill. I suggest in my knowing peoples to don't purchases Nokia Handset in future due to your worthless service centre who stole my mobile parts.

Thanking you,

Priyam Pan

Nokia — Robbed my Mobile

My Mobile was robbed in front of BIG BAzaar in Double Road.Please help me find it.It had all important informations and my personal informations too.

My Mobile N95.
                          My Airtel No:[protected]
                          My ITEM NO: 002D8D7
                          IMEI:[protected]

i can be reached at temporary ph no of my friend- [protected]
                          My Address:
                          710,5th Main,7th cross,
                          Hanumanth Nagar
                          Bangalore
                          Opp Ramanjanaya Temple
                          Landline:[protected]

attached photo is available in handset too

Shakunthala

Respected Sir

With due respect and warm regards I Mr. Rajesh K.M an existing customer of your well known Nokia company wants to state some few importatnt lines for your kind consideration helpful needful and favourable action please.

Sir I Mr. Rajesh K.M had purchased a Nokia Cell phone Model No. C6 00 on dated 31/05/11 evening from the nearest local market from a mobile showroom named Poorvika Mobile show room located at Kumananchavadi Poonamalle Chennai Tamil Nadu 600056.

Sir I had a problem in my cell phone since from the beginning when i purchased the cell phon. The problem is that the Music player and Image file are not working properly and being hanging continously. I reported to the shop owner about the problem when i came to know within 5 days from date of purchased. But he refused to solve the problem and said it is your problem and told me to go for Nokia Care Center.

Then I went to Nokia Care Center at Adyar, there they said to me to update mobile software of C6 00. As they directed i did the same thing and there work order and job sheet No. is 110707/19. After updating the said software (four) times. First two times and Adyar Nokia Care Center and the Next two times at Saligram Nokia Care Center.

But Sir the problem has not solved till date and I am facing the same problem till date. As I am not satisfied with the behavior of the Nokia Care Center and I want this hand set to be withdrawn back or replaced with the other hand set or if not so the amount should be refunded back to me. Sir it is my strict compliance against the Nokia Company.

Sir it is my humble and good confidence that you will solve my problem within the time as i hope. That Nokia will fulfill my necessary requires and stay on to my faith regarding the Nokia Company.

Sir, please be faithful to my request and I hope that you will never break my hopes. So please I request to take a necessary action against this regard.

Nokia C6 00 — data loss

Dear sir/ Madam

I bought Nokia-C6-00 in oct.2011 and since then I have visited Nokia service center 4 times (In duration
                            of 3 months only) for different complaints and last time. I am so unsatisfied with Nokia c6-oo Cell Phone. I had a
                            very bad experience with my Nokia c6-00, I will file a consumer case to get back my money as I have spend a considerable amount on the phone.
                            And lastly the staff working at Nokia Care does not have any manners.
                            my job sheet number :[protected]/111229/68 , on turbo infotech LG-25 Deepshikha building near sanjay Talkies Sanjay place Agra.
                            "I WILL NOT SUGGEST ANY OF MY FRIEND TO USE NOKIA AS IT HAS A VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND ALSO CUSTOMER CARE SUPPORT.

Dear Concern ,

We have purchased a Nokia Handset Model X2-01 IMEI No. [protected] in April after some time the handset was not store battery So We submit it in Nokia Care Music Planet , Sector 15 , Faridabad Job Sheet No.[protected]/110516/36 . They gave us 10 days for repair After 10 days when we go to centre for get back the handset . The handset was physical damage . The Panel of the handset was break but when we submit the handset in care centre there was no breakage in panel . Now we were say him to change the panel and repair the handset . But they say us after two days you get it But we can't get the handset till time ....

They were not pick our calls and not repair handset , Not any response .
                              We were suffered from very long time

Pls. do the needfull help .....

Regards.]

Hemant Sidana

Nokia — Handset Panel Breakage

I bought a new Nokia 5610 handset from authorised outlet on 31st may 2008. Now the music dragging joystic broken eventhough i handled softly since it was costly. Now i am fully not satisfied with the product.

How can i avail the replacement?

sir
                                iam susant was realy fedoff with nokia care kusum communication in balasore.when my display was not working i visit nokia care and they told the display ic was problem. then i changed with giving fond.but after tat i face a chatter sound in my speaker when i repair the same again the display was not working.so i cant understand the service of nokia care . They solve one problem and creating a new one. so i request u pl take care about it giv me a pleasure service.
                                regards
                                susant

nokia/n70m — NOT WORKING

This is to inform you that, i have purchase mobile Nokia-N70m in Jan'07, suddenly which is not working, so i gave to nokiacare at Anna Nagar-Chennai, they told to me after 25 days, we could not able to repaire the mobile. When i purchase the mobile that time they told to me that this mobile will work upto 5 years without any fault.

Pls clarify my complaint asap

regards

D.Kotteeswaran[protected]
                                TO CLAIM
                                Respected sir, i have received a message by sms on my mobile " GOOD NEWS:U HAVE WON 500, 000.00 POUNDS IN NOKIA WORLD INTL MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT DR. AZODO VIA EMAIL : [protected]@VF.VC"

What should i do? should i do follow it.Please suggest me.

I Have a NOKIA C5,that i had purchased last year,its push button gone out of t keypad,and its camera is not working now,i gave it for repair,in the nokia care.They told me that THE SET IS OUT OF WARANTY,due to the issue regarding the keypad.I want to make it clear that,almost 60% of c5 is having this same problem regarding the keypad(not the no key,other key,which is used for the call).Its not from our fault that the keypad had gone out the set.Its because of the type of the keypad that they had in the set,due to this,we are facing the difficulty by purchasing this set.I want to clear the fault,as the set is under garanty period(till jan 2012).I just want to tell you that,plz stop this handset,otherwise please clear the complaint regarding the keypad. IMEI: 354847/04/637959/6

i have brought a new nokia x01 01 phone, it specification tells that it stand by is 43 days,
                                    but it is giving 4 days only, not atleast 10 days, without playing mp3, maximum call usage is 30 min for all 4 days
                                    Hi, I do have same problem. Infect, the sound quality of earplugs are very poor and sometimes it automatically get switched off at the time of calling. And, many times it shows that the heandsfree not supported, which is supplied with this phone. Kindly look into this too.

Vikrant
                                    Mobile no: [protected]

I have purchased NOKIA N8 (IMEI: [protected]) on[protected] in MOBIL STORE at Hydernagar, Hyderabad. Within 2 days I have faced a problem of ‘No outgoing audio’. I have gone to mobile store on 4th July and asked them for the replacement of the mobile with explaining the problem which I am facing. They refused to replace the mobile set and explained that they have rights to replace the mobile within in one day. How can we get the problem within one day, they have to consider at least for one week. MOBIL STORE suggested me to visit NOKIA care. Then I have shown my mobile to NOKIA CARE, i.e. DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS, Kukatpally, Hyderabad on 7th July 2011. The JOB SHEET NO is[protected]/11070/83. They have updated the software and handed over the mobile to me on 8th July 2011 and told that the problem is rectified. After 2 days, I have observed same problem, with more intensity. Again I have visited your NOKIA CARE, DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS, Kukatpally on 25th July. They told that ‘we will send this mobile to our main office because of repeated visiting with the same problem’. Next day i.e. 26th July, they called me to collect the mobile and told that they rectified the problem. Then I have asked them ‘how you have rectified?’, they replied ‘we updated the software’. I asked them how cloud it be, last time also you did the same thing. Without repairing the mobile they informed me to collect. I have explained the problem that at what time I am facing the Problem. They asked for few days for identifying the problem and curing, I said OK. After this they have not called and they have not updated me. On 3rd Aug 2011, I called them, they said that the mobile is repaired and told to collect the mobile in the evening. When, I went to NOKIA CARE, DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS, Kukatpally for collecting the mobile, the mobile was not in the office it was taken out from the office by the manager for observation. Then I asked them to bring and hand over my piece. They started deleting the all the data from the mobile after receiving the mobile from outside, they have deleted almost all the data. After one hour waiting they gave the mobile to me. HOW they will use my mobile for their personal use. They used my mobile for capturing photos outside in some function on 31st July 2011 and they have downloaded games and songs using my mobile. I will show you the evidences that they have used my mobile for their personal purpose which is against rules. The people in DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS, Kukatpally are lying, first they told that manager has taken the mobile and at the end when I have asked to call the manager, they told that the technician has taken the mobile outside.

I am giving this complaint for the right justice.

Thanks and Regards

SHIVA KUMAR MANTRI

I am using the Nokia x3-02 From last 6 Month and i purchase this mobile in Kolkata (28-feb-11).

And after 20 days i register a complaint regarding of OVER HEATING During the time of charging. and i get the reply from your end that it WILL HAPPEN NO ISSUE. and again i register the complaint in Nokia care in Ahmadabad regarding of OVER HEATING ALL THE SOFTWARE IN MOBILE ARE CORRUPTED MEDIA PLAYER IS ALSO NOT WORKING And i get the reply from ur End that Fully liquid damaged its unable to repair . So Please tell me i[censored]r reply is only this then Next time onward Please Don't Give the warranty Period to any o[censored]r customer . Finally i come to know that if Nokia handset is not repairable then its better that i can Buy any china handset . There is not any difference between Nokia and china. So Its my honestly request to You Tell Me Clearly that is it Repairable or Not ? We are waiting for you Answer

Please Freely feel to call me on ([protected])
                                        And also at [protected]@gmail.com