Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Rahul patil
i rahul patil staying in akola had purchased a nokia handset i.e nokia 6303 classic, EMI number is [protected] in september month, it hs been 3 months since i hv purchased the handset.my problem is that my phone memory is very poor,,hardly 150 sms can be stored and i am not able to browse net too.
i gave my set to nokia care in akola i.e MIDAS COMPUTER & STATIONARY on 21st Nov.2009 my jobsheet number is 091118/44, and i have done complaint also my complaint number is [protected].from 2 months myn handset is been being taken 2 nokia care for the same problem but yet it has not been solved.tell me why have you opened nokia care then better shut done your company if you cant solve the customers problem at once.
I have spended my 8,000/- for myself not for nokia care, more then me my handset has been used by nokia care, coz i have to gv my handset after every 15days for the same problem. tell me how could i trust on nokia products any more.
More over when we call nokia customer care they dnt give us any detail about our phone condition. what the hell is this.why have you opened customer care then.
Now the only option is either i want my cell to be replaced with a new one, or i want my money i.e 8,000/- back else i will have to take further action.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:34:17

Nokia 6303 classic — Phone memory problem

Sir i pradeep kumar purchased nokia 6303 classic this october the phone memory is about 20mb but the handset does not shows it. Once i had shown my set to nokia care they returned it after 2-3 days the problem was solved to some extent they reinstalled the software but again the problem has started i think the problem is with the handset what should i do?

Emi no. [protected]
me too having same problem

Nokia 6303classic — phone memory

i have purchase a nokia 6303classic handset, its phone memory is 20.76 Mb, but my handset showing only 6.1mb memory. & day to day phone memory decrease.
please help me
sir i purchase nokia 6303 classic, when i seen my phone memory shown free memory is 1.25Mb, after some days that is showing free memory is 12Kb, for 10 or 12 messages it is desplaying phone memory full, theams also not applying, then what happend to my phone, and how i will get free memory 1.25Mb,

Nokia — problem in handset model 6303 classic

there is complaint of handset that it goes in sleep mode so, i go & give at nokia care center at delhi kashipur branch,they take two days to resolve the problem but at last they said me to send this hand set at factory for repair i buy this handset lust one month before kindly reply my compllaint to replacement of this set with new one mobile no-[protected]

K.Ulaganathan
    My postpaid mobile number is [protected]. Frequently I have problems with network in sending messages. Messages not delivered or repeat messages sent. Also My call gets hanged while talking. Please attend to this repeat problems that makes me dissatisfied with the support. I am holding bsnl connection for last three years and do not have any other mobile connections. Kindly do the needful. Complain number: CH[protected] dated 25.11.09.

Thanks.

K.Ulaganathan
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:34:10
    help me to network problem e71 nokia

Deepak Sapate

I have lost my mobile having following details.

Nokia-3110
      IMEI-[protected]
      Battery-62975
      Mobile Number-+91 [protected]

Kindly help us for retriving above mobile.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:34:08

nokia/hutch — I LOST MY MOBILE

MY phone number:[protected]
      above number is my phone number, i lost my mobile so i want to request to blocked as my sim card .

thanking u sir

NOKIA 3110 — Lost The Mobile

I lost My Nokia Mobile 3110

Name : T.N Aparna
      address: 3/16 Trivellian Basin Street(opposite to Nava India Transport Corporation), Sowcarpet, Chennai-600079.
      Make : Nokia
      MODEL :3110
      E-Mail for communication : [protected]@yahoo.com
      Last dialed number :[protected]
      IMEI Number : [protected]

Sir please Contact Me at[protected], [protected].

please do the NeedFull !

Thank You .

Nokia 3110 Mobile — LOss of Mobile

I have lost my Nokia 3110 Classic mobile, on 4th April 2009 .
      IMEI Code : [protected]

Please contact :
      Mr. Pradeep Kumar Jain/Mrs. Sudha Jain
      Ph Num: [protected]
      i have lost mobile on 19.5.2009 nokia 3110
      hi,

my mobile no. [protected](Hutch Connection) and mobile Nokia 3110 IMIE No. [protected].
      i have lost my mobile on 18th June 2009 ( Time 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM). i want to you please help me and you should trace my mobile by IMIE No. [protected]

Contact Person
      My Mobile No. [protected](Monu Sharma)
      Mail Id - [protected]@gmail.com
      hi,
      friends

My Mobile No. [protected](Monu Sharma)

NOKIA 3110 — barring password is blocked

i have a nokia 3110 and i can not activate barring incoming calls and it is written as blocked. what i do now?

yasa dayaker reddy

Today morning I lost my mobile, please help me find it.

Go through the below datails…

Name: Dayaker reddy yasa
        Address: plot no :523, rock town, near janapriya colony, l.b.nagar, hyd,a.p – 500 068
        Phone model: E50

TYPE:RM-170

[protected] – NUMBER SIM NUMBER[protected] 18100 H 3
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:34:08

Nokia E50 — Forged date of MAnufacture

I have purchased a Nokia E50 just a Week before. The date Manufacturing mentioned on the box is 07/2007 while the actual date of manufacture shown in mobile is 10/2006. That means the cell is already a part year old stock which reduces its cost.

Hope someone can help to how to tackle such a situation as I came across this issue first time.

Nokia E50 — Re: Nokia - Manobalan S - E50 Service Provision

Job Sheet Number:[protected]/080215/24 dt: 15 feb 2008

This is connection to your overwhelming (sarcastic) response extended to my earlier mail dated 2 March & for the wonderful service delivered to my Phone.
        Today I got a call from Coimbatore Nokia Care center, calling me for the delivery of my phone. To my shock the phone was in a awkward condition. The phone is definitely not mine, picked up from any junkyard in your factory and shipped to me in name of replacement.
        If this is the Kind of service the Great Brand is offering to Indian Customers, my Kudos to your team effort Guys.
        In my words "I gave you a Genuine currency & you guys in return give me a Fake one".
        Fortunately I have taken few snaps of my phone on 15 Jan, a month before i dropped it you for service, I'm sending it to you. I have totally lost my Trust in the company & your service, Now i doubt if the entire phone including the so-called replaced board is also a fake one.
        So from Now, I'm not going to trust your service any more. I either want my phone replaced to a new one or my Money Back. I'm not ready to accept any other outcome.
        And to the extreme goodness, There is no regional/zonal manager whom i could resort in person around my city as the other brands have. You want every thing done over the phone at the end of it you cheat us & make us spend some 100-200 bucks plus a feedback survey for the poor service offered.
        The service center is above all, with their answer saying that they did not make a remark on condition of the phone while accepting it for service. In-total this a failure of your customer service system.
        Whose Mistake is this, "is it mine for having chosen Nokia Brand or Preferring to purchase from Priority shop or Seeking a service from Company service center or some thing beyond this"
        Its now 20 days i have dropped my phone & still uncertain about my phone.
        I'm disappointed for having lost my own phone in name of faith.

As an active member of Consumer Forum, i would not hesitate to walk in to our office and lodge a petition.
        I Mean it, I would not accept any replacement unless the phone/instrument is seal opened in front of me (i feel cheated with the first impression your guys gave me)

Manobalan Seenivasahan
        CP-AI
        Coimbatore

nokia E50 mobile — No responce from company

As i have purchese nokia E50 mobil from Roshni Mobile Baroda.ON Date 24/1/07Mobil EMEI Number[protected] .This handset have a problam spekar get's on when we recive incoming call. 1st nokia care Rayrhythms job sheet no [protected]/070217/56 date 17/02/07 . 2nd nokia care Rayrhythms job sheet no [protected]/072226/100.Date26/02/07 3rd nokia care Rayrhythms job sheet no16743408/070329/27 Date 29/03/07 . 4th nokia care rayrhythms job sheet no[protected]/070418/13 Date18/04/07 . After 4 times problem was solve & no responce from Nokia Company. Roshni mobile gave me new Box pack E50 handset and i went to Rayrhythms and ask them that shoud i take this handset or not.After assure me that there was no problam in E50 model you take this new handset. And new handsetEMEI No [protected] have same problem. 1st nokia care rayrhythms jobsheet no[protected]/070612/26 Date12/06/07. 2nd nokia care rayrhythms job sheet no[protected]/070713/35 Date13/07/07. 3rd nokia care rayrhythms jobsheet no[protected]/070816/54 Date16/08/07 . present handset is laying at Rayrhythms nokia care and they not responding. so please give me new box pack handset of any other model of value of my E50 purchese value 12150=00 or refund my amount back

Nokia E50 — No responce from company

As i have purchase Nokia E50 handset . Spekar mode get's on while reciveing incoming call & hendset get hang no function or switch works. After removing battery & replcing mobil work's . My mobil given to repair for 9 times yet they cannot solve this problam handset is at rayrhythm nokia care center at vadodara from oct 2007. I demand any new other handset of my purchase value 12150=00 of E50. Or refund may amount back because i am fedup with this handset

Nokia E50 — hangs again and again in spite of sending it for repair 9 times

The phone started hanging while the spearker phone turned on itself when recieving the call. We complained again and again but there were no improvements.The handset is still lying at the nokia care centre from oct 2007.The people can still not solve the problem and are also not giving a proper answer and also are not refunding the purchase amount.I am fed up with this phone please do not by nokia handsets.

Nokia E50 — battery backup

I have a nokia E50, when i use internet through my mob, the battery is discharged very fastly.

Can I charge the battery while connecting the computer.

pls give the solution immdlty.

manalan.

Nokia E 50 — Very Bad service!!

I have Given my Nokia E 50 for servicing to the Nokia Care Indira nagar (New Tippsandra) Bangalore in May 09 . The issue was few of my mobile keys were not working. I got the delivery within a week mentioning the problem been rectified but infact next day itself it was again in same condition. The keys were not working, becuase of my hectic shcedule i was not able to go again for a week and i went to the Nokia care i.e. on Jun 6th 09, i waited around 1 hr and they given me back saying the problem been rectified..but to my surprise same day evening the problem came again..I went to the Nokia care again on Jun 10th..this time i was quite upset as this was my 3rd visit for the same problem, I had a chat with centre manager and he assured me within 2 days the issue will get fixed..i didnt get a call for next 6 days, Today i again went there, the phone is given to me mentioning the issue is been fixed..but in fact the issue was still there. I shown that to the Nokia care manager and he took the cell again and came back after 30 minutes saying there is a problem with mother board and replacing mother board is as costly as buying new phone, , by this time i was completely lost..i have asked these simple questions and i didnt get any answer for any of the question..except saying they will return back the money taken..in addition to this to my surprise they have changed my cell battary for which they didnt have any explation..
        1) Does it take 4 round to identify the problem
        2) What is been fixed in first 3 trips...everytime it was mentioned to me that issue is fixed.
        3) What are the quality chks they have internally.
        4) Over the phone the rep was not able to get my job details, how do these folks manage/keep tracks of the jobs.

Please let me know if anything can be done so that other folks dont have to suffer/get the bad service.

Yours
        Prashant Agrawal

Nokia E50 — Mobile phone lost

It is to inform you that I "Subhash Kushwaha" R/o House No. 609A, sector- 21D, Faridabad (Haryana) had lost my mobile handset of Nokia E50 on 13th July 2009 in the market of Faridabad of which IMEI number is [protected] and moblie number [protected] (Airtel connection). I request you to trace the above mentioned mobile handset at the earliest and please inform me.

Subhash Kushwaha
        House No. 609A
        Sector - 21D
        Faridabad- 121001
        Contact -
        1. [protected] (M)
        2.[protected]LL)

Vaibhav Rao

I'll like to bring to your notice that i had given my Nokia N-70 Music edition for Virus repair n software update on 29/08/2009 at Nokia Care, Rohini for the !st time.

But my handset was not repaired and was given back a few days later and now it didn't even start up and the display was lost.

Later, I came to know that my handset was tampered with and the original IC and Motherboard were replaced with non working one's.

Later I handed the set to Nokia care - Tilak nagar, They returned it back saying the set is not repairable.

Kindly look into the matter as it has caused a lot of trouble for me.

I didn't expect this from such a reputed company like yours.

Waiting for your early response

Vaibhav Rao
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:34:04

Nokia India — For mobile Bankig

I have a nokia mo.2700c model.I want to Download Mobile Banking Application but i didnot find my nokia 2700c device in list of downloading application. Please Solve my problam.

jagdishthakker
            i am jagdish thakker from mumbai

now i have problem from nokia care mulund mumbai i am having nokia e 90 last month due to mike of same handset was not working i given to repair i received after 8 days n they charge me 2100 rupees i checked mike was working properly n data was intact but at night i seen that inner button light was not working and speaker ( when we open ) was not working i went to same nokia care mulund they reply we can not help you have to check properly now if you want to repair you have to pay rs 3900 i shocked i decided to go to consumer court but before move to consumer court i wish to take your advise if you can help me then ok or what to do please guide me in this matter emei number of my phone is [protected] n my mobile number is [protected] thanks
            regards

jagdish
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:14:17
            I broth a nokia e90 set from Spectrum Trade & Communication Center (Guwahati Assam) dated 19.02.2009. Last two month i bearer several problem like Nero sound, main display problem, usb problem etc.I submit my phone to cure customer care nokia to solve about problem at guwahati (ulubari & chandmari). But they Give me a lesson about paid money. After all i broth above m set depend only nokia.

Vinay mishra

Two months ago i submitted my nokia N-73 set at your nokia care centre at allahabad to get repaired.I was provided with a job sheet number[protected]/09/009/79 for further proceedings.

It has been now two moths since then and i am not getting my phone back. The Nokia care people at allahabad centre are now refusing to return my phone back because they have lost it.

If i will not get my phone back within a week i wil be bound to go to Consumer Forum to lodge a complain.

Hope you will pay attention to my case and take proper action.

Vinay Mishra,Allahabad
              Ph.[protected]
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:39
              Dear respected sir,
              my nokia_2700 mob. is lost with me on the12/12/09.
              So i request with you pleas told me or give me suggetion how i can
              get up my mobil.
              whose imei no.&paper are saved & secured on my home
              thanks.
              sir, mera NOKIA 7210supernova 13/01/2010 ko kho gaya hai, please help me.
              Sir maine[protected] ko nokia2700 classic kharida hai.meri ye problem hai ki mai jab mobile ko computer pe pc suit ka use karke data cable se connect karta hu to mobile me error massage deta hai...
              ERROR = No responce from HOST..
              Ye massage deta hai ..my no..[protected]
              please help me & provide suitable solution
              sir maine apna apna nokia 7210 supernova 1 july ko nokia care me software download karne k liye diya tha, par jb wo mujhe mila to sim ki tray nikli hui thi, jab maine manager se kaha to un hone kaha ki hamare engineer ki fault nahi hai, balki maine unhe aise hi jama ki thi, 2-3 baar jaane ke baad unhone wo to change kar di par mere mobile ka speaker kharaab kar diya hai . Plz u take strict action otherwise i will go to consumer forum

Abilasha Sharma
                sir after so many problems i regesterd my nokia mobile complaint on your website but after one month there is no response from nokia company. i know nokia is world fame company but..............
                i buy a nokia mob last year on 8/5/8 from Shivam telecom,22civil line, near prakesh hotel roorkee uttrakhand. but after one month i found that my mobile was not working properly .so take it to shopkeeper but he was not respond well.then i went to nokia care at roorkee they could not do nothing . i went here and there in this period no one respond me well . i know the warranty has gone but it is not my fault. what i do ....... please suggest me soon.i am a senior citizen of this country
                abhilasha sharma
                SUB RT OFFICE MATTENCHERRY, ERNAKULAM
                C/O PRADEEPSP72GMAIL.COM
                PH [protected]

SIR,

I have brought Nokia 36100 slide set of IMEI NO. [protected] of cost Rs 9200/-of invoice no. B-06434 from your shop on 02/01/2009.And it is covering warranty period of 1 year which is yet to be expire.But after some days of purchase the set went wrong .I was unable to receive correct sound frequency from the caller or whom iam calling. That means i was unable to hear other parties sound .I made it notice of your shop and it was given for service. After service i got the set after one month.But it was of no use it again went wrong arter some days.So iam requesting you kindly to take appropriate action to replace the set with other series.I have great faith and beleive on the company so only i went for the option to buy Nokia companies set.So please dont let my faith down.I shall be always thankful to you if appropriate step is taken.If the appropriate step is not taken by you then i should move for legal aid under consumer protection Act.
                So iam requesting you kindly to replace the set so that my faith on you nand your company remain alive.

thanking you
                yours faithfully
                MANOJ M G

MUNNA LAL VERMA
                  This is imran ahmad I am writing this mail on behalf of my my friend . Munna lal . I have purchased one Nokia 2626 on 16th aug 2009 from kanpur. I believe on nokia blindly with their services and robustness. But just after one month, the hedset started giving troubles. Its was not working properly and gradually it stoped working. I approach to the nearest service center that is at Nokia care, shop no UGA 12 Somdutt plaza Kanpur on 12/10/2009. against job order no. 346_504886

Till date (i.e. around after a 45 days) neither I got my headset back nor I got any satisfactory answer from service center. Several time I called there but they did not receive my call, I am not at all expect this type of services in current totally service oriented era. Being a word class company please look into the matter. And do the needful as early as possible. So that I can remain my faith in your company.

imran ahmad
                  On behalf of Munna lal
                  [protected]-
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:33

Nokia 2626 — NOKIA 2626

i had bought nokia 2626.it was facing problem in Automatically Switch off (Some time through noice Sound )..then i go to customer care office then update the software of my cell.But same problem ... now repeatly Gave CustomerCare office in Chennai(Pady pazzar)...one month Finished i can not receve my mobile..They tell Your mobile Send Head office...........

Nokia — Replacement of Nokia 2626

Replacement of Nokia handset 2626 due to low battery and poor network. when will my complain will be heard

Nokia 2626 — sms not received and sent properly

sir i have nokia 2626 . i m facing the problem of sms. which are not send or received by me . so please get me some solution.

Rajeev Kumar
                    I have purchased the nokia set E-71 , from Shiv Communication ,B-24 shyam Park extension,Main GT Road Sahibabad.For Rs.20800/- dated 18-12-08 ,invoice no. 100.This set started trouble from very next month .Then the company upgraded the software and handed over.Now one day the set is found dead with blank screen.I have given the same to repair to Nokia Care Centre ,(MAA Communication) B-36, Laxmi Nagar on 14-nov 09.They confimed to get it repair in 3-4 days. However when i have reached to nokia care center to get my set back , found that my set is in Physically demaged conditions with screws cracking the Body of handset. On complaining the same to nokia care , they misbehaved with me saying we have not done any demage and this set is now not repairable.Also they are intentially getting the repair time raised to get the set out of warranty. Concern person at nokia care is Mr. Vikas ([protected]) incident date[protected].Kindly to provide me proper resolution , as i felt cheated with such a big brand like nokia.Presently i have not picked the set back from nokia care.

Rajeev [protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:23

silamboli sarvanandham
                      i had a brand new nokia 2700c on 18.10.2009. in 15 days the mobile had a problem on speaker has not working
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:11
                      my nokia2700c is having a problem in it's speaker...
                      2700c speaker jumber plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
                      i am facing a terible problem with my Nokia 2700 classic which i had bought from a leading mobile shoppee in Durgapur. The problem is that my mobiles speaker is not working properly.whenever i am going to play the mp3 song via my mobile speaker its got cracked and the sound is not coming clearly. I was going to your concern Nokia Care which is at Durgapur( Benachity) but they were unable to solve the problem and when i complaine dits not got solve yet they behaved rudley with me and gave a conclussion which is not acceptable at all.So this is my heartily request to you please look into that mater and take proper and necesary steps...
                      i bought 2700 classic on jan 4th or 5 th...the problem persisting with ..that is when i am changing the sim card . phone is restarting 2 times ..why this problem is coming is i don't plzz tell bout this

Nokia / 2700 — Charging during Warranty

I want to bring into your notice that i am being asked to pay for a fault in the set during Warranty period. I purchased the Nokia 2700 set on 10/04/2010. It had problems from very beginning as it used to switch off itself. When i went to Nokia care, I was shocked as they asked me to pay 1150 Rs. as they said this is liquid damage. I use this set and i am sure it never came in contact of any liquid. This is still under Warranty (1 yr warranty), then how come they can charge me for that.

Please can you pitch in here.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Rahesh Kumar
                        Dear Sir/Madam ,

My mobile was stolen on 04/09/2009 . I would like you to kinly block this phone from use .

Here are the details :

Rajesh Kumar
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:03
                        my nokia 1209 is lobery. so i am my heasndseat block. imei no-[protected]
                        my heandseat is robery nokai 1650. imei no-[protected].pleas block my heandset
                        My phone is stolen. Please block my Nokia phone for which particulars are listed below.

Name: Harman Singh
                        Model: Nokia 1209 S. Grey
                        IMEI: [protected]

Pinaki Bhattacharya
                          Dear Sir
                          I have purchased a NOKIA 6700 classic handset on 13/09/2009 from THE MOBILE LIMITED(Branch-38, Gariahat Road,South,Ground Floor,Space No. 5,KOLKATA).Since the purchase I have been harrased quite to suffer a lot of moneytory losses & mental harrasements in the last two months.The handset was sold to me in a defective condition which I found in the very next day I requeted the seller to change the andset within 2 days of purchase.Instead of changing it they just told me to go to nokia care & told me that they have nothing to do after selling the handset.I went to NOKIA Care (Branch-Satya Telecare.229 Chittaranjan Avenue,Near Girish Park Metro Station,Kolkata-6).I also requested them to change the handset everytime(total 3 times) I visited them when a new defect was coming out one after another after each time some patch repairing was done.
                          In the last time when I came to know over phone by a call from the above said NOKIA Care on 16/11/09 that this time also my handset was just repaired I did not go to collect the repaired handset that I am affraid that a new defect will come out very soon & wiil cause me to suffer mental harrasements & waste my valuable time leading to suffer more moneytoty losses as like before.
                          I also complained to NOKIA Care head office bangalore & mailed to nokia.co.in to chane my handset but no one heared me.
                          It is obvious that the handset was sold in a defective condition has the defect found in motherboard just within a 2 days which is completely gross manufacturing defect.
                          As the total matter is taking a long period(already more than two monyhs of warranty perion is lost almost without any use of the hansset by me).The usable warranty period is shortening day by day.Therefore it is desired to issue fresh full warranty period from the day of supply of the new handset.

Here are below some important documents which you may need.
                          IMEI NO OF MY HANDSET:[protected]

LAST JOB SHEET NO AT THE ABOVE SAID NOKIA CARE:[protected]/091102/82(as on 02/11/09)

COMPLANT NO AT NOKIA CARE BANGALORE HEAD OFFICE:[protected](as on 03/11/09)

MODEL DESCRIPTION OF MY HANDSET:NOKIA 6700 classic-1 Black

Here are below in double bracket from no 1 to 3 the original copy of mail I sent to nokia as on 11/11/09,thier reply on 12/11/11/09 & on 13/11/09.

1) ( ( Sir
                          I have purchased a handset of Nokia 6700 Classic on 13/09/2009 from THE MOBILE STORE LIMITED(Branch-38, Gariahat Road,South,Ground Floor,Space No. 5,KOLKATA).Unfortunately it was found defective on the next day & according to the instruction of the seller, I returned the set to NOKIA CARE (Branch-Satya Telecare.229 Chittaranjan Avenue,Near Girish Park Metro Station,Kolkata-6)within an week & requested to swap the handset.After examination of the set they said that the fault is with the motherboard.Instead of swapping they arranged to repair the set & returned to me after 3 weeks approximately.
                          Again within few days when I tried to use bluetooth for the first time,I found it is also defective.Again I requested them(in the same branch of NOKIA CARE mentioned above)to swap the handset on 30/10/2009.But this time also they had done some patch repairing on spot & said me it is okay.But within few hours I found the same defect was remaining & additional to that,search menu(for internet) was becoming hanged frequently.Again on 02/11/2009 I deposited the handset to the same NOKIA CARE with request of swapping it.They received only the set without the accessories,Battery & Memory card(the TRANSCEIVER) & did not assured about swapping the handset & said IF IT WILL BE SWAPPED THEN ONLY THE NEW HANDSET(Transceiver) WILL BE DELIVERD WITHOUT UNPACKED & UNSEALED BOX.But I am afraid that whether the new set is undoubtedly new one because previously mysely & some of my friends have some unfortunate & bitter experience about the different nokia cares in Kolkata.
                          I have already informed & launched the request to the Nokia Care Head Office at Bangalore(phone no[protected] over phone on 03/11/2009(Complain No-[protected],IMEI No of my Handset is [protected],Model Description-Nokia 6700c-1 Black).
                          But on further enquiry on 10/11/2009 to The Nokia Care Bangalore(phone no[protected] I came to know that whether the set will be repaired or replaced that is still under consideration of your office.
                          So,I request you to look over the matter & arrange to replace the old set to a new set sealed in box with all accessories & relevent parts in intact condition & make me sure of the worldwide fame & goodwill of Nokia Telecommunications Ltd.
                          As I am a medical practitioner & a teaching staff of KPC Medical College & Hospital at Kolkata I have been already enough harrased & suffered to moneytory loss due to absence in my duty & practice for this hazard.So,I hope that you will be kind enough to grant my appeal & save me from further loss & harrasement.
                          I think according to your terms & conditions of the warranty,replacement of the set is quite eliguble as different faults in different parts of the set is coming out one after another & therefore possibility of new defect is qiute anticipated.So,replacement is the only way for the permanent solution to get rid of the continuous hazards & harrasements ACCORDING TO CONSUMERS RIGHT(LEGAL) OF THE CUSTOMER.
                          I hope you will inform me about your DECISION within seven days as the stipulated period (15 to 20 days) given by the NOKIA CARE(Branch-Satya Telecare,229,Chittaranjan Avenue,Near Girush Park Metro Station,Kolkata-6) for completion of the whole process will be ended highest on 22/11/2009.

Thanking You

2) (( Nokia - Pinaki Bhattacharya - N6700 Classic Service Provision

Inbox X

contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com
                          to me
                          show details Nov 12 (10 days ago)
                          Dear Mr. Bhattacharya,

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia 6700 Classic. We have noted your experience at the Nokia Care Centre. We will do the necessary fact findings and action it accordingly.

We would also like to thank you for your valuable feedback and please note that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our endeavor is to provide you with quality service and your feedback will help us to improve it further.

You may kindly note that when the Nokia Care Centre decides to swap a phone, it is subject to the availability of stocks and also as they would have assessed your phone to be irreparable. A swap phone is a working unit and may have reengineered components of your previous mobile phone. A swap phone undergoes comprehensive quality assessment in order to ensure the optimal performance of the phone.

Further, please be assured that the matter would be looked into on a priority basis. To look into your concern and assist you in the best possible way, we request you revert with the below mentioned details:

IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identifier) /Serial number of the mobile phone
                          Latest Job slip/repair number
                          Your alternate contact number

The above mentioned details are vital and will help us assist you further. Please be assured of our best attention in resolving the concern in your phone.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia

Do you know you can now update your phone software at your own convenience? Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model is supported and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go online to find user guides, troubleshooting support and other services to help you use your Nokia product.

To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:

Kind regards,

Shabina Yasmin
                          Nokia Care

Disclaimer:

This mail and its contents are only disclosed to the recipient to whom this document is addressed and is pursuant to a relationship of confidentiality. This document constitutes confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia. The confidential information is to be used by the recipient only for the purpose for which this document is supplied. The recipient must obtain Nokia written consent before the recipient or any other person acting on its behalf, communicates any information on the contents or subject matter of this document or part thereof to any third party. The third party to whom the communication is made includes an individual, firm or company or an employee or employees of such a firm or company.

The recipient, by its receipt of this document, acknowledges that this document is confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia and further acknowledges its obligation to comply with the provisions of this notice.

[THREAD ID:1-45ZLXQP]

[Gender:M]
                          [Contact topic:Nokia services and software]
                          [Contact subtopic:Nokia Care Protect]
                          [Message:Sir
                          Again within few days when I tried to use bluetooth for the first time,I found it is also defective.Again I requested them(in the same branch of NOKIA CARE mentioned above)to swap the handset on 30/10/2009.But this time also they had done some patch repairing on spot & said me it is okay.But within few hours I found the same defect was remaining & additional to that,search menu(for internet) was becoming hanged frequently.Again on 02/11/2009 I deposited the handset to the same NOKIA CARE with request of swapping it.They received only the set without the accessories,Battery & Memory card(the TRANSCEIVER) & did not assured about swapping the handset & said IF IT WILL BE SWAPPED THEN ONLY THE NEW HANDSET(Transceiver) WILL BE DELIVERD WITHOUT UNPACKED & UNSEALED BOX.But I am afraid that whether the new set is undoubtedly new one because previously mysely & some of my friends have some unfortunate & bitter experience about the different nokia cares in K]

[Phone model:6700 classic]

3) (( Nokia - Pinaki Bhattacharya – N6700 Classic Service Provision

Inbox X

contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com
                          to me
                          show details Nov 13 (8 days ago)
                          Dear Mr. Bhattacharya,

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia 6700 Classic. We regret that you have been put through this inconvenience due to the service provision of your mobile phone.

We acknowledge having received your e-mail and have recorded the same for future course of action. We wish to state that the matter will be given our prompt attention. We will coordinate with our Head Office to do the necessary fact findings and revert to you. Please be assured that you will be contacted by our care centre at the earliest.

Your case reference number is 1-[protected].

We seek your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

Do you know you can now update your phone softwkare at your own convenience? Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model is supported and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go online to find user guides, troubleshooting support and other services to help you use your Nokia product.

To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:

[Language:English]
                          [Gender:M]
                          [Contact topic:Nokia services and software]
                          [Contact subtopic:Nokia Care Protect]
                          [Message:IMEI NO of my handset is[protected]
                          Latest Job sheet No is[protected]/091102/82
                          My alternate contact no is (O)[protected]]

[Phone model:6700 classic]
                          [Map data installed:]
                          [User ID/user name:]
                          [Service name:]
                          Reply Forward ))

Hope you will be kind enough to take the necessary steps at the earliest so that I can GET A NEW HANDSET OF THE SAME MODEL AS MENTIONED ABOVE IN AN WELL WORKING CONDITION IN EVERYWAY WITH FULL WARRANTY PERIOD.

Thanking You
                          Yours Sincerely
                          Dr Pinaki Bhattacharya
                          (Mobile No [protected])
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:33:02

Nokia mobile Accessories — non receipt of Accessories within stipulated Period.

i handed over my Battery (Product Code 0670528) of Nokia Company for replacement of the same within stipulated time (Warranty period) of 06(six) months as it was faulty since purchased. it was handed over to nokia customer care center of Silchar, District Cachar, Assam on[protected], but till date it is not returned to me.

Nokia — MAnufacturing defect in Newly bought Nokia 6700s

This is regarding malfunctioning of My new Nokia 6700s.
                          On 09/07/10, I purchased a Nokia 6700s Slide phone from Nokia Priority, Koramanagala, Bangalore. However, within 2 months, it started having numerous problems.
                          It started off with the battery getting completely discharged in a day even though I used to charge it fully. As a new phone, the battery should work for at least 36-48 hrs which it was not supporting. I visited Nokia Care Indira nagar for this issue and it got rectified.
                          But, once this got resolved, within a week itself, issues with the display started popping up. The display Brightness used to fluctuate automatically. As a result I had to again rush to same Nokia Care , Indira Nagar. I received the phone after a week with no resolution.The problem still persisted. I again gave my phone the same day with the same issue to be rectified. After almost 10 days,I was informed that some chip has been changed but to my disappointment, the problem was still not resolved and once again, the phone had to be submitted.This was an add on to my agitation that I felt on that day.

I have also called Nokia Customer care helpline[protected] twice and registered a complaint with them. I am following up on them after returnable date, But when I call , i dnt get a satisfying response..

It has been over a month now with uncountable visits to Nokia care and still nothing has been done about it.
                          nokia 5230 going to offline mode automatically i will given 2times in nokiacare center but the problem is same and also the charginig is not workin after the service ravi [protected]

haniismayil
                            I had been using Nokia for the past 8 years ie from my 8th standard and had been a great fan and personally ranked Nokia smartphones the best mobile phone manufacturer as their products are unpredictablly fuzzy logic and functions as per the need of the user.I had used Nokia 1100,Nokia 6600,Nokia N70,Nokia N73,Nokia6630.Now at presently own Nokia 6681 & Nokia N82.I had tried almost all first second and third party softwares for these two handsets as i liked these two handsets the most.After getting this N82 a much higher handset than Nokia 6681 i still dont feel like giving away that handset since it is defeat free and long lasting possession.I at times felt proud to be a part of Nokia family.
                            But after started to use Nokia N82 i had found two major faults.One of which is a fault to be blamed upon partially by Nokia and Air Tel India Calicut service provides.
                            I know almost everything about Nokia regarding both technical and UI as i am both a fan of Nokia and an Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineer to understand all aspects of Original Nokia Finland.
                            But with Nokia N82's purchase i was disheartened when i found out that this phone lacks 2 great things that a technical engineer like me give value to,and i had verified this with other N82's to check if it is the problem only experienced by my handset due to faults in my handset and confirmed that this is the manufacture fault.
                            Defects:-
                            1.Coverage problem:I had been using Air Tel prepaid [protected] from the time since i started using a mobile phone and could not find any fault with Air Tel even i[censored] try to find faults with them i give u the guarantee u will not find any as they are 100% perfect technically.I[censored] dont agree pls prove me wrong.
                            The problem is with coverage .The coverage goes nil at times and i have to restart my handset to let the coverage return.This problem is experienced only with Air Tel service provider and the handset works fine with all other service provider.Earlier when i was using other handsets with Air Tel same SIM there was no problem so this problem is totally with Nokia.Nokia pls rectify my coverage problem.
                            2.Firmware v31.0.016 upgrade problem :-
                            There is some problem with the upgrade u have published on your website as the software updates stops on reaching half way and asks for disconnection and reconnection which should not happen.I am right dont think i was foolish to give this defeat belive me.
                            Pls solve these problems then Nokia N 82 will be the king of year 2009.
                            Hani Ismail KV
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

Range and firmware upgrade
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:55:02

Nokia N82 — N82

MY PHNS WHOLE BODY AND ITS INSIDED PARTS LIK DISPLAY HAS BEEN BROKEN DUE TO AN ACCIDENT, SO PLZ SIR HELP ME TO COME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, , , At hw much cost new display will b charged ...

Nokia (N 82) — Complaint on N82

I have purchased a Nokia N 82 model (worth rs 14500) on 21th June 2008 from ALFA in Mumbai
                            The instrument was hanging for couple of time's, I went again and I exchanged mobile again with N 82 model (on21th June 2008) but i find the same problem existing.I'm frustrated with Nokia, I haven't come across in my life, until know sure a worst mobile.I need some solution for this issues, So says that it is a software problem/N series hold this problem which can't be resolved.

Nokia — vibrator and software update

sir I have submitted my mobile phone to nokia service centre at dehradun in Mehta watch co. on friday date[protected] in my set normal problem
                            but complaint executive not solve my problem and charge 300/- rs. for software update but that is not update and my set is also under warranty . she abuses me and use vulgar language .

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
                            [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have someone from the team connect with you. Please mention your name on subject and add your contact in the mail. Do include the complaint link in order to speed up the process.

Team Nokia India

shamnaz
                              {{{{ my name is shamnaz , my brother brought a E 71 5 month before,,,, day before yesterday it suddenly switch off ,,i tried to switch on many times,,, actually i am from average family{financial} ,,, i fight with my mom many times to get this mobile,,, sir please do whatever you can,, i am really disappointed because of this,,, i was looking my mobile very carefully ,,because before E71 i was using 1100,, i dont knw what happend }}}}}
                              COMPLAINT DETAILS
                              i given it to the nokia priority,,, they are saying that water get in to the mobile ,,, but no chance for that ,,,
                              so please do some thing for me,, please consider this complaint as your brothers complaint ,,,
                              please suggest me what can i do,,, kindly accept my complaint and solve it please,,,,,,,,,, i am waiting for your response ,,,[protected]@gmail.com,,,, mobile number [protected]
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:32:39

Vishal Verma
                                Touchpad stops functioning after a while. Last registered complaint number is[protected]/091117/10.
                                The phone has been to Nokia Care three times at Dwarka Sec 4 branch (Om Ujala Communication), District Centre, Janak Puri once & Jail Road branch (net Dot Solution Pvt Ltd.) once.
                                Phone was purchased in October'09. The software version was upgraded & left for chechup a few times at Nokia Care too.
                                Moreover this time, they are asking to send it to Nokia head office, but not providing any other handset for use while my phone is with them.
                                Kindly look into the matter & resolve the problem at earliest opportunity & pls mention the branch too, where you'd like me to leave the phone.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:32:34
                                My phone too the same problem.
                                Hopeless services. Just throw it away.
                                They dont even have a feedback option on their website, nd the guys there at Nokia Care dont give a damn.
                                Nd i[censored] r waiting for them to give u a handset for a while to use, i got one after a month's waiting, nd that too operated on power only. No battery backup.
                                Better go for a chinese phone. Coz u know, its worth the price it costs.
                                My phone too the same problem.

Rajan Jindal
                                  R/sir
                                  I am rajan jindal & sanjeev jindal requsted to you that very poor service nokia care centre at model town extn.near krishana mandir,ludhiana,we have three times goes to nokia office then no responce for my mobile handset in last time very misbehave & no set repair in warranty period.my contact no.is [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:31:33
                                  Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia Customer Care Of India — No Proper service provided by the customer care even when the cell phone is in warranty period. [Resolved]

Neha Rustagi

Recently in March'2009 I had bought a Nokia 5310 from The Mobile Store in Ahmedabad. From the next...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (30)

Mahender
                                    I have bought Nokia E-71 from a NOKIA priority dealer situated in Lajpat Nagar 3 month ago. The second day phone hanged up and i have to take out the battery to restart the phone. I called the the showroom wherefrom i bought the set and ifnormed them about the incident, they said it happens sometime but there is no need to worry as these sets loaded with so many software and sometime they may hanged up. I faced similar problem many times during last three months but had no choice as showroom refused to change the set. Now the set is completely dead. I visited Nokia Care situated at Kotlamubarak pur. The experience was not good. Staff of that Nokia care was busy chatting with each other and no body seems interested to talking to coustomer. The front desk executive was flirting with her female colleague and when I requested him to check my mobile, he shows as he is doing a favour to me. He passed the mobile to a window behid him, where some engineers (?) are working (let me say gossiping). One of them has opened my cell to check whether it comes in warrany or not. He took 20 minutes and informed that display is gone and you have to pay Rs.3800/- to repair the mobile as it seems drop of waters gone in key pad area, so warranty is lapse.

I don't know what to do now. Should I visit to another Nokia care to verifty what Nokia Care Kotlamubarakpur said to me or shell out Rs.3800/- on a phone which i bought just three months back.

Mahender
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:31:10

Nokia E 71 — handset not working from the day 1

i bought a NOKIA E 71, details given, its not working properly from day 1, and when i approached the concerned, they are just ignoring like anything.and not taking it seriously.please help..
                                    IMEI= [protected]
                                    Invoice= 1081
                                    Ref. no.= Madhu.[protected]
                                    Bill Dated= 22-may-2009, Rs. 19, 800
                                    Dealer= 21 st Century[protected], 11 A, Extn1, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu-ph. no.[protected]
                                    Company's VAT TIN: [protected],

Nokia E 71 — Poor Performance

I recently purchased the hand set of Nokia, model E 71 on 28 Feb 2009 from Paragon, Naupada, Thane (W) and extremely unsatisfied with performance. It hangs and switches off on its own several time in a day. With such an amount spent on this model the quality ios not satisfactory. I am desperately lloking for the exchange, if possible.

Model : Nokia E 71
                                    Type : RM 246
                                    IMEI : [protected]
                                    Code : 0566235
                                    I also have Nokia E-71 model phone. I use it with BSNL sim. Every time I get a message that the sim is not registered. So I approached BSNL, who have changed the sim. Even after that the same mistake is persisting. Then I contacted Chennai Nokia service center. I was told 3G models are not compatible with BSNL Sim and advised me use some other service provider sim. If it is the case this information would have been told to us at the time of purchasing. I still doubt the clarification provided by the service centre of Nokia at Chennai is true. I request your confirmation and solution for my problem.

Nokia Uk — winning of 3000000 pound sterling [Resolved]

Suroowan Devendranath
                                      i have received an sms from number +[protected] on my number 7504774 teling me that have won 300000pound sterling all i want...
                                      Complaint comments  Comments  (7)