Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (924)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

bushra wadood
want to set my caller tune but those songs which i want to set as a caller tune is not available in ur list. i request u to send me the codes of these songs, so that i can set the caller tune which i like -
o sanam, mohabbat ki kasam........ Lucky Ali

and

sometimes i run , sometimes i hide........ Britney Spears

and

sorry, blame it on me.......... Akon

Nokia 6275 Cdma reliance — Nokia Care is delaying to give back my mobile

I got a new mobile on 28.08.08 model Nokia 6275 cdma reliance. which was not working fine, gave to Nokia Care service center on 05.09.08 they have promised to give it back on the same day after repairing... I am yet to get the mobile back... Job Sheet No.[protected]/080905/35 Dated 05/Sep/2008

Today 16.09.08 i was there in Nokia care center for taking back the mobile after repairing... There i was told the mobile has a big problem " you will have to wait for few more days" it is still under repair, did not get the exact date when i am going to get it back... Don't know how Nokia is giving such repair mobile to customers.

I have asked for replacement, They are refusing saying that it is not in there hands...

NOTE:
That mobile was with me for 6 days after purchasing... But with Nokia care its almost 16 days as of now...

K. Nanda Kumar
network problem
hiiiiiii

Nokia — LOST MOBILE TRACK

PRINCE PAL
    DEAR SIR,
    my self Prince Pal,i had purchased mobile N-73 music black colour having IMEI no-[protected] on 19 may...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (79)

SURYAKANT H.PAI
    I have puchased the nokia 7210c model mobile set in the month of march 2009 having sr. no. 351962/03/241866/3 , FCC ID. PPIRM-436, IC : 661-RM436. Three months latter the mobile battery started exhusting within 4 to 6 hrs. when approched to the nokia care center in Margao Goa it is told that there is some software problem and asked me to wait for an hour and it is handed over to me repaired. The next day the same problem repeated. The same procedure is followed by your service center. this happened to me 3 times. This time they have replaced the battery of the set. Still the problem did not solved. I therefore would like to have your attention in this matter and kindly replace the set at the earliest.

Awaiting your immediate feedback

I have .

yours faithfully,

Suryakant Pai
    Paingin Canacona,Goa

Nokia N70 — Memory Card-- 9855365684

Surjit Singh
      Sir/Madam,
      My name is Surjit Singh. My problem is that my memory card is not working. I had already complained...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

AshokJha
      I am Ashok, I've purchased the Nokia handset e71 on 23/09/2008 and the IMEI No.[protected] From 30/08/2009. So, I went Nokia service center on 01/09/2009 located at eternity Building, DN-1, Sector-V, Salt Lake , Kolkata-7000091, West Bendgal, India and customer care people has acknowledge the cause of problem but said LED component required for E-71 is not avaiable that is required to resolve this problem,so please come next week.Because we've already conveyed this message for unavaiability of the component to nokia head office.
      So again as said earlier by nokia customer care, I revisited for the same on 07/09/2009 but again got the same response (Part is unavaiable so please come again later once component is available).
      My concern is as I've taken this device for some personalprofessional use the way they are killing my time to rectify this problem is very odd.Even they are saying me to visit other Nokia Care Center.
      I have had the same problem twice with my Nokia E71 phone. The bottom letters and numbers (ZXCVBNM, which is also my 7890) dont work. This is a real problem when sending text messages or even trying to dial a phone number. At first i thought it was probably a bit of water damage since i have a 7 month old who got a hold of the phone and put it in his mouth. I called the service desk of my cell phone provider and they sent me a brand new one right away. I received it by UPS within 3 days since i called. I was impressed by the level of service and was quite excited to have a new working phone. I transferred all the data and everything and erased it from the defective one, and sent it back. This time i made sure my baby didnt get hold of the phone and i took better care of the unit. About 2 months after having the new phone, the same problem pops up. My darn letters and numbers dont work! You pretty much have to bank the phone against your palm a few times to get it going again and then it will randomly stop. Now i have to call and get a new one again? This is ridiculous!

Nokia — Nokia series E71 purchased on 12/12/2009 not working properly

Hi, i am Md. Azim Ansari, I am bought a nokia phone model no. E 71 & Serial No. [protected], I have given several times to nokia center but still is not working properly, last time I gave this mobile to nokia service center Maa Care Nokia Center, Near Radhu Palace, Delhi India for repairing. They took more time for repairing of mobile. Apart from that its still having same problem. During the repairing time they remove 2GB memory card from my moblie and not returning back after several visits. I got really frustrated from this company bcoz they are doing nothing and my mobile is under warranty.

Harish C. Suthar
        anouncing nokia UK. 142nd annivarsary email id draw and prize offer ?

Is this true genuine, authentic reply requested.

Harish
        Respected Sir,

I Mr. Dharmendra Kumar lost my cellphone (model Nokia N1200-black) (IMEI No. [protected]) on 26th Sep 2009, at Pilani Road Chirawa, Near Mahindra Tractor Agency, Shop No-71.I realized immediately and started calling on my number but there was no response.The network service provider is BSNL and my Mobile no is [protected]. I had launched a complaint on 27th Sep 2009, but no response till date from my complaint. So kindly help me trace the handset please.

Thanks & Regards,

Mob-[protected] / [protected]

Nokia Uk Online Promotion — nokia reward

Gajendra Nath Mohanty
          dear sir,
          i got a message from +[protected] that i have won165, 000 pounds.for which i have to claim against E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com(or...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Nokia 3600 Slide — phone not working

Juhi
          Respected Sir/Madam,

I’m Juhi from Goregaon East,
          This is my second or third complaint mail to you...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

R kasthuri rangan
          Dear, Sir

I have received a SMS message and mail from Nokia mobile promo saying: Congratulation! your mobile no.has won (GBP) 500,000.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. I also recd a copy of Nokia certificatin letter with attachement of form and it states that they need my account number for deposit of price amount with Tel:[protected] / Fax:[protected]. In the form it is stated that the form should be submitted within 10 days

email- [protected]@live.com

My mobile number is [protected]

Is it real or scan? please advise
          Dear, Sir

I received a SMS message and mail from Nokia mobile promo saying: Congratulation! your mobile no.has won (GBP) 500, 000.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. I also recd a copy of Nokia certificatin letter with attachement of form and it states that they need my account number for deposit of price amount
          Is that real ?, please advise
          i got this mes
          fist i receive sms to my mob"CONGRATULATION, YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON 550, 000:00(GBP) POUNDS IN THE ONGOING NOKIA UK PROMO FOR CLAIM CALL:[protected] @ EMAIL: [protected]@LIVE.COM"

i reply to that by email.
          then they send this mail

2009/11/8 Nokia Uk Mobile Promo <[protected]@live.com>
          NOKIA UK-MOBILE PROMOTION

Nokia Mobile Promotion Board

Attention: Ponnampalam Neethirajam,

Thanks for your official correspondence, This is to inform you that your payment has been approved for immediate release of your fund, you are advise to choose from our payment options below this email.

PAYMENT OPTION:

(SECTION A)

1: BY HAND;

As one of our cash prize winner, you are required to come to our Head Office here in United Kingdom within 78hrs to receive your signed Cheque and other relevant documents that will facilitate the clearance of your cheque in your country and back up your won prize. You are to process your visa and let us know so that we can send you approval to gain authorization from the British Gaming Board ''BGB''.). Below are the required documents you are to provide before your cheque will be issued to you hand-to-hand by the promo coordinator.

REQUIRED DOCUMENT

1. International Passport.

2. BTA. (Basic Traveling Allowance, of £2, 000:00 GBP Pound Minimum).

3. Accommodation charges (This should be paid to our affiliate traveling agency who will make available your accommodation).

4. Flight Arrival information, to enable us provides your accommodation and issue you to our security company securing your funds.

(SECTION B)

2: COURIER DELIVERY;

Winners that are unable to come down to United Kingdom due to distance barrier or job schedules Will responsible for the Courier delivery charges, NOKIA INC. will not be responsible for any charges incurred in getting your consignment through the courier.

The Courier delivery and administration charges are £490:00 Pounds.

(SECTION C)

3: BANK TRANSFER:

The online transfer is the fastest way of sending prize money to winner's bank account directly and the Bank to Bank Transfer will cost you £1, 200.00 GBP (One Thousand Two Hundred Great British Pounds only).

You are please to get back to us as soon as possible to know your preferred payment option to enable us send you information on how to make the payment.

We wait for your official correspondence.

...
          then i was reply lik this

"im want 3: BANK TRANSFER:
          The online transfer Bank to Bank Transfer

be course iam at work in U.A.E so i can not come to london.

please what document you want to transfer bank to bank.

p.neethiraja
          ...
          then they sent this mail

OKIA UK-MOBILE PROMOTION

Nokia Mobile Promotion Board Nokia Verification Form

Attention: Winner,

Good to hear from you regarding the NOKIA MOBILE PROMO. I'm Dr. Jim Fox I am the Nokia Cash officer assigned to winners on the sweepstake.

Attached is the copy of your verification form please fill correctly and send back to us as soon as possible to enable us proceed with your payment.

then.

NOKIA UK-MOBILE PROMOTION

Nokia Mobile Promotion Board

Attention: Ponnampalam Neethirajam,

As regards to your payment option which is the section(C), please be informed that the payment for the BANK TO BANK transfer charges fee has to be send via western union money transfer information below this email to enable us forward your won prize to our affiliate Paying Bank for Immediate release of your fund to any account you norminate.

You are advise to fill the international transfer form correctly and get back to us with the receipt of your payment for the (C.O.T) cost of transfer.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INFORMATION OF OUR CASH OFFICER.

Receiver’s Name: Mrs. Lisa Avon
          Question: Color?
          Answer: Blue
          Address: 3104 Old Kent Road United Kingdom London

Email us the confirmation of your payment as soon as you send the charges fee below;

Sender’s Full Name:……………..
          Address:………………………...
          Amount:……………….
          Western Union Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN):……………….

We await the receipt of your payment.

...

i was send reply to this mail
          i can not any payment. be course i was lost lot of.
          so if you can you get the TRANSFER payment £1, 200.00 and Then send me OTHER £548, 800.00 to my name
          p.neethirajah

is this true????????
          Hi Dear

I received a message by mail from Nokia mobile promo saying: Congratulation! your mobile no.has won (GBP) 600, 000.000 pounds in the ongoing nokia mobile promo. I also recd a copy of Nokia certificatin .down is it acopy from the letter I received.

WINNING NOTIFICATION FROM NOKIA COMPANY PROMOTION, Your tagged account has been picked as a winner of Six Hundred Thousand
          Pounds Sterling (£600, 000..00) in cash credited to file KTU/[protected]/03.
          This is from a total sum of Four Million, Two hundred Thousand Pounds
          Sterling (£ 4, 200, 000.00) shared amongst seven winners. This results is
          now released to you on your Tagged address attached to ticket number:
          [protected] 188 with Serial number 5368/02 drew were selected through a
          computer ballot system drawn from Microsoft users from company and
          individual users.

Your fund has been converted into a bank draft with a hardcover insurance.
          Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we advice that you keep this
          award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your bank
          draft sent directly to your designated delivery address as this is part of
          our security protocol to avoid double claiming advice to keep your
          winning information confidential until your claims have been processed.
          For the release of your winning, kindly contact your claims supervisory
          officer at the Nokia Lottery Head Quarters here in the UK.

and another mail they sagde that I must contakt VIRGIN ATLANTIC CARGO.LTD to receive the mony
          under it is a massage

VIRGIN ATLANTIC CARGO LTD.
          ADDRESS OF HEAD OFFICE
          Information/Payment Office
          Unit 1 Stockley Close West Drayton,
          Middlesex Northern Ireland UB7 9BL

Fax:+[protected]

Our Ref#: VGLC/CPEL/9876
          Your Ref #: TWCL/OBL/I4-X6/00

CONGRATULATIONS!!! ( my Name ???)

You are welcome to Virgin Atlantic an affiliate of the NOKIA COMPANY. We are pleased to be at your service. This office has been Notified by the NOKIA PROMOTION of the amount won with their end of year promotion winning in the amount of 600, 000 Great British Pounds This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept at the headquarters of the NOKIA PROMOTION COMPANY.

The original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through the NOKIA PROMOTION COMPANY will be sent to you as soon as you meet with any of the option selected.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the delivery of your winning package to you. With regards to this, there are three options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the three.

The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:

Courier of your winning draft to you via any of this channel listed below:

DELIVERY OPTIONS

BRONZE CLASS DELIVERY(Delivery within 72 Hours) Mailing: £ 80
          Insurance: £ 61
          Vat: £ 120
          TOTAL: £ 260

Note:The charges cannot be Deducted from your winnings.This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) the National Gambling Act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds and win Situaitions.

Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 7 working days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the lottery.

Your urgent reply will be most welcome.

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]

Treat with dispatch,
          Yours Faithfully
          Dr. Clive Borthwick
          Customer Services Department
          Registered in England No 929027.
          Registered Office: Link Place, BRIGHTON, Sussex, BN1 7DX, ENGLAND,
          Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
          © 2009 Virgin Atlantic Courier Ltd.
          Services Authority

please I would like to hearn from you that is realy or jok

and help me, , what can I do

JAY SHANKAR TEWARY
            Dear Sirs / Madam,

I had purchased NOKIA 5310 X.M; IMEI No [protected] on dated 8th March 2009. One find morning, I noticed that the LCD display of the said mobile phone is not working and I immediately submitted the same to Nokia Care at Rohini - Delhi.

It took around 40 days to repair the same and when I visited the nokia care today, they had asked for repairing charges including the labor charge even when the the mobile set is under warranty.

In a short span of my stay at Nokia Care - I found three cases of same model with same defect (LCD-Broken), which itself suspect a design defect in said model.

My perusal with the care center staff did not yield any result and even they are not willing to waive the labour charge also. (Bill no 120 and 162 dated 06/09/2009 from Dexter's Digital Lab)

It is worth to mention that the behaviour of the dealing staff is also not satisfactory and they are busy with fighting with the customer, which may affect the reputation of Nokia.

In view of above, I would request to kindly revisit the design of the said model and come up with a solution to avoid such type of failure in future.

I would also request you to kindly arrange for a training of the said nokia care staffs, as these staffs are the mascot of your organisation and are responsible for creating first impression of the Nokia.

Jay Shankar Tewary
            5310 imei 12345678
            5310 ime 12345678
            5310 imei 12345678

TARUN
              N70 Repairing
              repairing of my N70
              To
              The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Repairing of Nokia N70 set Colour Black IMEI no. [protected]

I have given my Nokia N-70 in July in Siwan(Bihar) Nokia Care on 4th July 09. They returned my phone after 45-days of repairing period. When they returned my phone, the same problem of auto switch off remains same. they I returned the phone for service on next day, and they received the phone for service on the same job sheet of the first Service. Now I got the news from my local dealer of Siwan, that the NOKIA Care sent him a message, that my phone was wet and the problem was due to that. My phone's warranty is about to end, and if the service (so called) would again take 40-45 days then I would not have any way besides to take help of the judiciary.
              Please do something for my set.otherwise i shall go to the consumer forum against this matter.

Thanking you.
              Yours faithfully
              TARUN
              [protected]@gmail.com

NOKIA/N70ME — Poor Service

To
              The Manager (Customer Care)
              NOKIA.

Subject : Poor Services

I am using NOKIA phones since last Eight years. Fortunately I had never faced any problem with any of your products.
              But now i had a problem with your NOKIA CARE. I had a NOKIA N70 ME, which I bought in Nov. 2006. I got a problem in the mobile that it was not responding when switched on. I went to Nokia Care situated at EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, SURAT (GUJARAT) on dated 17th April or nearby. They checked my phone & told me an estimate of Rs. 800 & asked to collect the phone very next day. First of all it was not repaired next day & I was asked to come again next day. Next day I went there & the NOKIA CARE people handed over me the phone saying that it has some defects in circuit & cannot be repaired here. Then I searched for another NOKIA CARE centre at ANAND MAHAL ROAD, SURAT. They opened the phone infront of me only & they told me one of the screws of the main body was missing. That to next, the locks of the inner body were found broken. They said the phone has totally gone scrap and cannot be at all repaired.
              Now i had a complaint for the people to whom i had given the phone for repair at EMPIRE STATE BUILDING, SURAT. Is this for NOKIA CARE has been set up? I just want to know that, are there so much unskilled & absent minded workers working with them that they just damaged my phone? Who is responsible for it & who will pay for my phone. Please reply me soon.
              Also please tell me atleast one NOKIA CARE centre upon which i can rely upon.
              Thanks and Regards
              Kamaljeet Singh Rupal
              mobile number:[protected]
              I have purchased Nokia N-70 on 22/09/08 thinking that Nokia is one of the best company in the world but after 4 days I came to know that I was wrong, I have used the mobile for only 4 days and it started hanging so I took to nokia care Edge Com, # 86/1, Maruthi complex, 1st floor, first main, New thippasandra, Hal 3rd stage, Indranagar Bangalore contact no - [protected], and their took 50 days to give me the mobile after visiting for more then 15 times and their promised that the problem is solved and it won't be repeated again, I use the hand set for only 5 days and again same problem, So I took the hand set to the same Nokia care My 2nd job sheet No is[protected]/081212/58 given on 12/12/08 I told them that this model as a soft ware problem I am ready pay more for higher model but till today after visiting more then 10 times I have not received my mobile after giving compliant also in the Nokia care line complaint no 2-3.nkvch after speaking to Ms Dolan, Mr.Abid, Mr. Raj, Suma but nobody solved my problem. In Edge com nokia care CSOs doesn't no how to speak to the customers Specially Nalani, Ashwin and Vasanth and today is 5/02/09 it is almost 56 days if this continues I will be forced to go to Consumer court I hope after this complaint it wont be necessary. I hope who ever reads this complaint their will solve the problem. Hope I will get good reply for this message.Can contact me through E-mail - premkumar.[protected]@icicilombard.com or through Mob No. [protected]

NOKIA/N70ME — Arrogance from Nokia Care

I complained to their customer support as follows:

My problem & querry:

I had a problem in my mobile on 03.05.09, when my phone got switched off
              due to no charge in the battery and I was not able to switch it on, as
              the power switch was not operating. The problem of non-operation of the
              power switch started a few days ago, but I maintained charge of the
              battery, so there was no problem. Other than that the mobile was running
              fine.

On 05.05.07, I traced one NOKIA CARE centre at 233, D. H. Road,
              Kolkata-700034, where they lodged the job sheet no 505/27. I was not
              told about that the phone backup will get deleted, though I skipped it
              in the jobcard. When I received it on 07.05.09, the phone memory was
              washed out. On 08.05.09, when I went to tell the same, the persons
              present tried to dump the issue just like that in the context that the
              MEMORY MAY BE DELETED was mentioned on the job card. Then, I enquired
              about the jobs that had been done, which cost me Rs. 600/- The Lady, who
              was the in-charge of the centre got very angry and arrogantly tried to
              put her point ahead without getting it solved. She started shouting in
              such a way that I had to tell her that I'M LEAVING.

My querry is:

1. When there was no fault of the software or in the mother board, how
              can the memory get deleted?
              2. May I know what has been done to charge me Rs. 600/-? (I'm feeling
              you charged me for getting the memory deleted)
              3. Is this the service maintained by MNCs like NOKIA? (Forget about the
              treatment of arrogance of the LADY-IN-CHARGE & Also feeling that
              consumer like me is not required for MNCs like NOKIA)

I'm feeling cheated by Educated and showy Company, who disguise the
              consumers on the context of service and loot in the broad-day light.

They have replied like this:

>>> "NokiaCare" <support.[protected]@nokia.com > 5/11/2009 3:45 PM >>>
              Dear Mr. Roy,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia N70 Music
              Edition (ME) phone. We understand your concern and sincerely regret the
              inconvenience caused. We request you to revert with the complete name
              and full address of the Nokia Care Centre you had visited so that we can
              do the necessary investigation and action it accordingly. Please note
              that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our
              endeavor is to provide you with quality service and your feedback will
              help us to improve it further.

Please be informed that all the data saved in the phone or memory card
              will be deleted if it is serviced or in case the phone software is
              upgraded. Further, it is our ardent effort to recommend our customers to
              take a backup of the data before visiting a Nokia Care Centre in order
              to avoid data loss. Also, data deleted from the phone cannot be
              retrieved.

We request you to seek clarifications regarding the service charges by
              contacting the technicians at the Nokia Care Centre. In the event that
              you are not getting satisfactory response from the Nokia Care Centre, we
              request you to kindly contact the Nokia Care line from the Nokia Care
              Centre so that we can coordinate with the technicians and assist you in
              the best possible way.

Kindly prefix the STD code of the city from which you are calling to
              30303838, if you are dialing from your mobile phone. If you are dialing
              from a Airtel / Reliance landline phone, you may directly dial the
              number. If you are using BSNL/MTNL landline, please prefix the STD code
              080 before calling 30303838. Please be informed that local / STD call
              charges would apply.

We appreciate your patience and further seek your cooperation.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support
              Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven
              days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at
              www.nokia.co.in/asknokia

Do you know you can now update your phone software at your own
              convenience? Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model
              is supported and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go
              online to find user guides, troubleshooting support and other services
              to help you use your Nokia product.

To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject
              line.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:

Kind regards,

Revathi Durai
              Nokia Care.

Please advise further action.

Nokia 5130 Xpress Music — master security code

nazrulhaq
                i forgot my security code...
                just need to replace them...but how??
                or are u guys know any other solution to...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (81)

HENRY ADELEKE
                the browsing stopped two days ago and since then when i try to brows it will tells me that it cannot connect to internet and i don"t know why?
                i dont know how to connect my mobile to internet through my laptop
                i use Orange Jordan network and i have tried to connect through the pc suit but without any result.

the second problem ; i have laptop with wirless but i cant establish a connection through WLAN
                and i have a modem but not a router or other wireless methods

and thanks in advance for your help

Nokia N95 — Block My Stolen Mobile

Vishal Verma
                  Hi Sir/Madam,

My mobile (Nokia N95), bought in Dubai on 10/10/2007 was stolen in Katra/ Vaishno devi (India)...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Nokia 6013 — improper service of phone

M Prakash
                  I am a proud owner of a NOKIA mobile phone purchased at a heavy price. I, together with my family members, have been NOKIA...

M.VINOD KUMAR
                  HELLO SIR I AM USING 7210 MODEL. I AM PURCHASE IN MAY MONTH. MY MOBILE IS AUTOMATIC SWITCH OFF SIR. I REMOVE MY MEMORY CARD ALSO .BUT PROBLEM ALSO NOT SOLVED.IF I AM SENT MESSAGES CONTINUOUSLY AT THAT TIME IT WILL HAPPEN LIKE THAT. HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
                  automotic switch offing.i have asked in many of the nokia care but they dint do it well.even i sent it to bangalore for 2 time still itz not working.i hve purched the mobile on 06/02/2009.still i hve the warrenty.so please replace the mobile.otherwise i have to go to consumer court think abut it ok.thank you.
                  hi! this is ravindra as my mobile is not functioning proporly its getting automatic switch off.i sent this mobile to bangalore for 2 time i dint get repaired good.i m facing problem with this mobile.so i kindly request u to replace the mobile.thank you
                  HELLO SIR I AM USING 7210 MODEL. I HAVE PURCHASE THE SET IN SEP 2009 FROM LUCKNOW, INDIA. MY MOBILE IS AUTOMATIC SWITCH OFF SIR. I REMOVE THE BATRY AND AGAIN PLACED THE BATRY ON THE PLACE BUT PROBLEM NOT SOLVED. PLEASE HELP ME AS I AM LOCATED IN ENTERIOR AREA OF SIKKIM, INDIA. HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM?
                  HELLO SIR I AM USING 7210 MODEL in calling setautomatic switch off.

i also change upgrade s/w
                  then change batt.
                  BUT PROBLEM IS STILL

Nokia Uk — Nokia Promo Award-2009

Balasr
                    I have received an e-mail from Nokia Electronics, UK on 31st Aug, 09, copy of which is reproduced
                    below for your immediate...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

charanpreet singh
                    sir
                    i am using nokia n 81 since october 2008.but i am having so bad experience with this set .
                    i am having problem with software and keypad switches .switches automatically start operating without pressing...i have given to nokia care for repair on 3 aug 2009.....after that i used to go for my cell ,,they told me that your cell has been in noida for repair ,,,i got my cell back on 4 sept ...But you knw when i started my fone ....same problem still persist ..
                    i am sorry to say that i am so much fed up with your service and set .
                    i wants full compensation of what i faced rather,,
                    i want my full money back

please reply soon
                    NOKIA N81

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH THAT CELL GUYS !
                    1. CAMERA BOOOOOOOOOOO
                    2. 6 MONTHS GONE- CONTINUOUSLY HANG
                    3. KEY PAD PROBLEMS

I AM NOT EVEN USING IT FOR SIX MONTHS, WHAT TO DO GUYS...
                    ...PLEASE HELP...
                    I am facing the same problem. God help the customers!
                    Hey...I am a nokia N81 user..i used more than 100 cell phones before of companies like sony erricson, nokia, Lg, samsung.. most of them were very expensive and multimedia..but now with N81 i am having best experience ever. It is one of masterpieces from nokia corp...It got best satisfied phone award (2009) of ICPF.

ANAGHA.V.N
                      I HAD BOUGHT A NOKIA 3110 CLASSIC SET WITH VAT NO:[protected] & CST NO:0716C002359
                      FROM "THE MOBILE STORE,QUILANDY" AT 3/12/2008.IT IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.I HAD SERVICED IT FROM THE NOKIA BRANCH SHOWROOM SITUATING IN CHENNAI FOR ABOUT 3 TIMES.BUT ALL THE TIME THE SERVICE WAS A FAILURE.NOW WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS MOBILE THAT THE SHOP FROM I BOUGHT THE SET IS CLOSED.IT HASN'T BEEN OPENED FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS.PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.TIME PERIOD HADN'T EXCEEDED ATLEAST ONE YEAR.WARRANTY IS STILL IN FORCE.

Nokia 3110 Classic — not working properly

i have got a nokia 3110 c mobile handset. it's rebooting when the music library is updated. i've given it for repairs thrice at the service center. they say that i should use a 512 mb memory card whereas i am using a 1 gb one. it is to be noted that according to nokia's advertisement, the phone supports upto 2 gb memory card
                      i forget my security code nad now how can used my set ..plz giv me some idea...
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia N76 — Problem with Nokia mobile handset model no N76 within 1 year of purchase

Manisha Jain
                        To,
                        The Nokia Customer Care,
                        New delhi,
                        India.

Sub : Problem with Nokia mobile handset...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (5)

Recently Discussed

16 hours 1 minutes ago
                        Nokia
                        nokia gallery not positive response
                        29 days ago
                        nokia mobile 6.1 plus motherboard issue
                        Nokia
                        Nokia 7.1 Replacement not providing
                        Nokia 7.1 not working properly
                        Nokia India
                        screen glows after phone is locked