Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic (5800d - 01 Red) — Lost/Stolen Nokia 5800 Xpressmusic (5800d-01 Red) [Resolved]

mohankrishnaatluri
Respected Sir/Ma’am,

I have lost my mobile yesterday. It has been stolen.

Details:

tilakarun
i had given my above mobile to Bright Inforcomm who is the NCC in Vishakapatnam on 24.01.09 for a change of broken display. While taking delivery of the repaired set i found that the outer panel was completely broken. When questioned the NCC person gave in writing that he will change the panel on 20 Feb 2009.i was charged Rs.1350/- fo rthe change of broken dispaly. when i went on 20.02.09 as given in writing to me to the NCC, i was aske dto come a week later..Till date i have visited your NCC for more than 12 times and made calls to him two dozen times and sent sms. I even complained to your Nokia custome care at bangalore but was asked to get job sheet number...i really dont understand why the customer has to be taken for a ride, if nokia cannot serve in a proper manner. i request you to inform me on how do i proceed to get this rectified. The mobile is in a unusable condition. Kindly reply
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:20:27

Nokia — panel

I have nokia 6120classic mobile. That mobile panels have been damaged. So i want to replace panels.kindly tell me where i can get nokia 6120 classic mobile panel in chennai.plz send me information to my E_mail id:nagam.[protected]@gmail.com

with regards,
Muralikrishn.

Saurav Ghosh
    I did purchase one mobile i.e. Nokia E51 on 23rd March 2008. On 13th January 2009, I found my mobile (Nokia E51) is not displaying anything and not getting booted, so as usual I submited the mobile to my nearest Nokia Care Center in Silchar, Assam, and they issued me a Job Sheet No:[protected]/090303/13. After inspecting the mobile, next day (14th Jan 2009) Nokia Care (Silchar) told me that they have to send the handset to Guwahati Branch for further proccessing. On 2nd March 2009 I got my mobile phone and found that the mobile is booting up and everything seems to be fine. But on that very day at evening when I received the first call I found the the opposit person is not listening my voice, at first I thought that may be this is the network related problem but after some repeated failor, I suspect the mobile and tried to record my voice and found that voice recorder is also not working. Then on next day, I went to Nokia Care Silchar again and returned back the mobile and they issued me another new Job Sheet No :[protected]/090303/13. Then also they are saying that they need to send the mobile to Guwahati Center for further proccessing. As I am without my mobile for arround three months so I called the nokia Center for the status of my mobile, but there is no confirmation of my mobile in their hand. When I called the Nokia Care Guwahati Branch and given the IMEI no of my mobile then they told me that the mobile already been despatched on 1st March, then I said to Guwahati branch that I have re-submited the handset again on 3rd march again, then they said that, they dont have any information regarding that.
    I then called the local(Silchar) Nokia Care regarding the matter. But then also there is no response from their side. Then arrounf 19th March Nokia Care Silchar called me and said that they need my purchase proof as the set expired it's manufracturing warranty, as per instruction next day I submitted the copy of my purchase bill. After that a month ellapsed but there is no status of my mobile, so I logged a complain in Nokia India Support via telephone and they issued me a complain ticket number (Complain ID: 2-3yrkgb) and assured me that they look into the matter and asked me to call again after 2 working day to know the status of my mobile. After two working days I called the Nokia India Support and they assured me that the within 8th of May I will receive my mobile. On 8th may I called the Local Nokia Care center and they said that my mobile is still not with them, and asked me to wait for another 2 to 3 days for consignment delay. On 11th May I again visited the Local Nokia Care and they said that they received the consignment but they didnt got my mobile and they are clue-less regarding that. I again call Nokia India Support center and they asked me for 24 hours to know the status and me that they forworded my complain again. So thats how I got date after date but not my mobile set. And its arround 4 months I am out of my mobile. There is several times of commitment britch from local Nokia Care and Nokia India Support center also. It is still today I dont know what happed to my mobile and why it is getting so much delay. I have purched an E-series mobile which a bussiness set (as nokia india claim) and I use the set for my business purpose, so I am facing a terrible loss of time, money and business.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:31:21

nokia e 51 — Nokia care destroyed the handset

The Care Manager, November 3, 2009
    Nokia India Pvt. Ltd.
    Gurgaon, India.

Sub : E51 set is not working even after visiting Nokia Care for 2 times

Respected Sir,

This is to bring to your notice that my E51 set, IMEI no. was taken to Nokia Care (Ayan Infotech, a franchise in south Kolkata) with the problem – Vibtrator not working on 5th October 2009. The service advisor inspected and received the phone and produced me a ‘Job Sheet’. The expected time of delivery was 3 days and charges would be around 300 + tax, however may be more but not abnormally high as communicated by the service advisor and it was clearly mentioned to me that the phone is OUT OF WARRANTY. After 3 days, I called up to enquire that if the set has been repaired and whether I could take delivery of the set (because at the time of accepting the phone, the service advisor was very confident of the 3 days TAT) but to my surprise I was informed that the set had to sent to the Head Office for repair as it had developed some mother board/PCB problem and expected TAT would be nothing less than another 20 days. I was totally furious and called up the customer service helpline to register this anomaly and to my surprise they would only tell me the same story that it would really take around 20 days to get it repaired.
    I wrote to Nokia care via email and I received the weirdest answers in my life.
    Please have a look at the excerpt of the mail: “Further, as per the updates from the service team we like to inform you that your handset is under the process of being serviced and it expected to be complete by 26th March, 2009. Hence, we request you to visit the Nokia Care Centre on the mentioned date in order to substantiate the delivery of the handset.

Your case reference number is 1-[protected].”

However, I received a sms that my phone has been repaired, I can take the delivery of it by paying Rs. 950. On 21st October 2009, my father took the delivery of the set and he was informed that the memory chip should not be inserted inside the set till 24 hours and should be scanned properly.
    That very evening after returing from office, I did exactly as being instructed and tried to restore only the back-up that I have taken. The phone restarted after the restore as normal but came up with this error message “Start-up failed, contact retailer”. After searching the Nokia site, I finally visited the Corporate office at ‘Millennium City’, Saltlake on 23rd October 2009 and spoke to Ms Rangana. She assured me that the set would be fine as it just a software glitch and requested me to take the set once more to the same Nokia care center. I was given Arnab Das’s (Proprietor, Ayan Infotech) contact no. and ask to visit again. On informing her that the charge of Rs. 950 for just repairing a vibrator problem was a little to exorbitant, she asked me to carry the bill also for some rectification.
    The next day, 24th October 2009, my brother took the phone directly to Mr. Arnab Das as instructed. The phone was fully formatted and returned back. They insisted that the back-up file be carried to them via an external storage device and they would attempt a partial restore (only contacts) to get my phone running. I could not get the path where it was stored and hence I communicated the same to Mr. Das that it would not be possible to export the back-up file to them. After that again I did a partial restore myself and the same thing happened “Start-up failed, contact retailer”. Along with this, the Nokia Care returned the entire Rs. 950 by saying that the phone is UNDER WARRANTY. They retained the ‘Job Sheet’ as well while refunding the money. Somehow later I was able to get photocopies of the ‘Job Sheet’ by telling them that I would require some document for the service/repairing done.
    I visited your Corporate Office again on 27th October 2009 and spoke to Ms Ranagana. She was also very surprised that how could the entire money was refunded under the pretext that the phone is ‘Under Warranty’ where the purchase bill indicates date of purchase as 06/01/2008 and also when the set was received by Nokia Care in the very first instance they declared it crystal clear that the phone was out of warranty. Now this is very fishy to me. Ms Rangana from your Corporate office also offered a very cold shoulder to my problem and insisted to carry the back-up file to the Nokia Care again. I made it very clear that I am not going to visit that Nokia Care again and would like to have my phone replaced as it was fault of Nokia care (Authorized service center).
    I hope that I was able to clarify my entire incident very clearly.
    Now the fact remains that this would be my last correspondence with Nokia before I approach the ‘Consumer Court’ for redressal. I am attaching all the required photocopies of the documents to substantiate my incident.
    I am pretty sure that the Nokia Care have some how destroyed my phone or have replaced some parts of it by fraud and that is the reason the back-up could not be restored. They even wanted to erase out the evidence that the phone was ever service at the Nokia Care by refunding the entire money and taking back the ‘Job Sheet’ and leaving no documents with me.

I would like to repeat myself once again that I would not visit that Nokia Care again and under no circumstance would use that phone ever. I WANT MY PNONE REPLACED as it was the fault of Nokia that my phone is not working at all. A small vibrator problem should not have let things this worse.

If I do not receive any communication within next 7 (seven) business days, I would be compelled to approach the ‘Consumer Forum’ for redressal.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Bhaskar Chandra.
    +91-[protected].

nokia e 51 — Nokia Care Center

I bought a Nokia E 51 on 25 June 2008 from The Mobile Store in Sahara Ganj Lucknow. Receipt number was UP/01335/00001/1434. Within a month following buttons stopped working:
    Menu/option, phone pick, and digit 1. I sent it to Nokia Care Center in Dehradun for repairs. They kept the handset for almost a month, and returned it saying it was repaired. Again after a month or two the same problem, again I sent it to Nokia Care Centre Dehradun. Again 15 days and an assurance that it has been repaired and the same problem. I sent it to Nokia Care Centre Lucknow, they kept it for more than a 15 days and then with a promise that it has been repaired gave it back. Again the same problem. All this happened when the handset was in warranty period and they never told me what the problem was.
    I forgot about the handset and kept it away. On August 3 2010 I took it back to Nokia Care Center Lucknow. They said they will see what the problem was. I called up their customer care centre and they asked for details that I sent them immediately. After around 10 days they called and told me that the handset had some problem with its board, it was bent perhaps. Then today they called me and told to collect handset and it was irrepairable. And since the warranty was over nothing can be done. Now they are talking about warranty when it is over and telling me the real problem of the handset.
    They have cheated me, and God only knows how many others, this way.
    I want this forum to raise my voice against a giant organization.

Dharmender Kumar

I have purchased nokia 1600 since last year. On 9th of May during charging for 30 minutes the phone bursted and the clothes in my home get fire at t 7 pm on this day. This phone when bursted given a loud voice and it breaks into pieces. Due to the grace o God we are safe amd childrens are safe.This phone has BL 5C battery and its no, s are 0043778, CE 434 AND ITEM NO 0043778, IMEI NO. [protected]

Kindly look into the matter urgently and suitable compensation should be given.my contact no is [protected]

Dharmender kumar
      c/o Jagbir Deswal
      Adarsh Nagar
      Near GVM College
      Sonepat
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:31:12

nokia1600 — intel mobile draw

i got message from your TA-metrix company like this, you have won 250000.00pounds in 2009 Metrix(SHELL) INTEL mobile draw

Nokia 1600 — i've won the cash prize but when will i get it

I beg most respectfully request you to state that i've won the irish intel mobile new year draw 2010, but when will i get my prize and how will i get it sir pliz informed to me by an sms to my no. [protected] waiting in a great hope sir thanking you very much sir

Your Faithfully:-
      Keithellakpam Punesh
      Manipur, Imphal East
      Add:-Khurai Lairik Yengbam Awang Leikai

Nirwail Singh
        Hello Sir,
        This is Nirwail Singh, I was having Nokia 6233 hand set with IMEI No[protected]. There was some technical problems with the set while it was under Guarantee/ warrantee. I consult with Mr. Harpreet Singh ( working with Nokia Showroom at Jalandhar, Punjab, India Ph. No.[protected] and he guide me that company have to repair your handset free of cost and if problem will not be diagnose company have to give you a new Nokia 6233 mobile. Now four months has been past nor he replace the mobile neither he is responding me. I think he had sailed my mobile anywhere and miss guiding me continuously. Whenever I try to contact with him he never entertain me. I am very confused that what I should do. I am very depressed with the service of the company. There are number of customer suffering with the same problem and dishonest employees are always harmful for the company. So kindly take a strict action against him to avoid the inconvenience of the customers.
        Hoping for a needful action.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:31:01

shailesh goyal
          I am a brand Nokia person who is using Mobile phone from almost 10 years. I have always used Nokia models as my handsets. Reason to use is simple that I have never faced any problems with the cell phones earlier. But in last year on 06.02.08. I purchased Nokia N-95 8GB model being it was a hit model, but this time my experience o[censored]sing brand Nokia shattered. In few months after purchase this phone was start troubling, in the month of October it starts giving me a unidentified problem. The problem which I was facing is unique, it says ‘insert sim card’ even after replacing sim card, then it says ‘card not recognised’. After that it went offline.
          I have changed the sim card from my service provider ‘Vodafone’ twice in the month of November and February, but the problem still stands. This problem still continued. In the meanwhile the Nokia care centre people were just passing by the time saying it will be done in few days. They updated its software also, as told us.
          Firstly I gave the cell phone to m/s Microness Telecom, authorised Nokia care centre, C-4, Sector 2 Noida in the month of October. The receiving slip which they had issued was not computerised receipt but a manual receipt, which can be cross checked by your company with the dealer. From October to February we had sent the cell phone thrice for repair.
          On 03rd February 2009 (Job sheet no. 1802) we again complained the Nokia Care Centre that why they are not able to sort out the problem (complaint no. 2-3ttp60, this time we asked the dealer to book under computerised receipt of Nokia Care, which was told to us by Nokia call centre). We even discussed that the warranty is going to over on 06th February 09, the dealer told us that extension would be given to us being the problem was persisting since last October. This dealer then denied the warranty factor on 07th March 09.
          They kept the cell phone for over a period of one month with them and after that on 07th march 09 they gave us back the cell phone after repair. Job sheet No.[protected]/090307/58 complaint no. 2-3ttp60.
          But we sent them back same day being the problem still persist. They gave us the cell phone back on 12th March, but again sent back because the problem still stands. Job sheet No. 1389
          On 12th March 2009 again we sent back the cell phone to the dealer, he kept it for 2 days and given the cell phone back on 14th, (Job sheet No. 1389, computerised receipt no[protected]/090312/83) saying it’s ok now. But the problem still stands.
          On 14th March 2009 we again sent the cell phone to the dealer, this time he said that he will sent the cell phone to Head service station of Nokia, we complained with this Nokia care centre. They kept the cell phone with them till 07th April 09. After keeping the cell phone for a period of over one month the dealer told us that the cell phone is now tempered, hence nothing can be done. Here I get the biggest shock of my life; I can’t believe how my cell phone can get tampered if it’s with the dealer. The dealer then give us the cell phone back, I was in a state of shock.
          We have no other option left but same day to rush to another Nokia Care Centre 07th April 09 ‘Mannat Telecom, C-10, 1st Floor, Sector 10, Noida. (Job sheet No. 811) He told us that the cell phone will be repaired at a cost between Rs.[protected]; despite clearly told us the phone is tampered. Being I have no other option left other than to pay the money to came out of the depression, I okay it to pay whatsoever be the price for my Nokia Phone. He kept the cell phone with him till today the 05th May 2009, said that some parts are stolen from the cell phone. Now the dead cell phone is with me only, am looking at it and thus writing Nokia about how the authorised dealers of Nokia behave with the customers and tarnish the brand value of Nokia, the largest selling cell phone in India and in the world.
          Request is hereby made that please look into this matter and save my hard earned money and my passion for Nokia, before I break down. I have put a lot of effort and precious time to get my Nokia repaired, which if calculated will worth over few lack till now.
          What need to be done by Nokia?
          1. Please replace my Nokia N 95 8GB with a new Cell phone or a better version.
          2. Please take action against the dealer who took me for a ride since October till now.
          3. Please save the brand loyalty of Nokia- a lovable cell phone.
          Hoping to receive a favourable reply from Nokia soon, I will leave with no other option to go to legal proceedings against the company.

With regards
          Shailesh Goyal
          (bought another economical version of Nokia cell phone mode no. 7210C to keep myself in business)
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:30:48

n-95 — change of sim not working

by changing the sim nokia -95 not getting on and also by putting old used sim it is not working
          how to get it reset
          what ine has to do on mobile n-95
          Hello Sir/Mam,

A new application MSM has been launched in the market ie Maverick Secure Mobile Application which will help you to TRACK ur phone remotely and get each & every activity about the THIEF without knowing him…
          Features:
          .Protect your data :
          .Track Device :
          .Retrieve Phonebook :
          .Spy Call :
          .Raise an alarm and disable the phone :
          .Data Back up :

It not only works when STOLEN but also can be used as PARENTAL CONTROL and many more…

To check your HANDSET'S Compatibility & to get Maverick Secure Mobile Application Online, Please click on the following link.

Incase of any query please feel free to ask..

ThankingYou..

Kind Regards,
          Sachin Randive.
          Maverick Mobile Solutions, Pune.
          (Mobile No)+91 [protected]
          (Office No)+[protected]/4
          Email: sachin.[protected]@maverickmobile.in
          www.maverickmobile.in

Nokia 6233 — Stop Job alert service from 5432105 [Resolved]

nusrat
            Deactivate job alert
            Hi Airtel,

I am using Airtel postpaid number [protected]and I am...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Chinmay Dave

We are surprised and frustrated on "NO RESPONSE" from your end. We have given mobile for replacement on 20th April 09 as per above service job sheet. This mobile is under warrantee period and had been repaired earlier also.
            Our other 8 mobiles were sent for repairing earlier. Few mobiles needs repairing again. Now our eight company's mobiles are out of warrantee period, hence repairing will be done on chargeable basis.

NOKIA has given us poor quality mobiles at Rs.17, 000/- per mobile. And now will start earning through repairing also. As a customer, I feel, we are being cheated by NOKIA.

Your are requested to respond to our below email immediately.

For KHS Machinery Pvt.Ltd
            Nidhi Sharma
            Manager - Corporate Development

From: Sharma, Nidhi
            Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:38 AM
            To: Sharma, Nidhi; 'NokiaCare'
            Cc: Shah, Yashwin; Dave, Chinmay
            Subject: RE: Nokia - Nidhi Sharma - N81 Phone Functionality

Polite reminder on status...

Thanks and with warm regards,
            Nidhi Sharma | Manager - Corporate Development | KHS India | Near Hirapur Chowkadi, Vatva- Mehmdavad Highway,
            Ahmedabad-382 435 | Gujarat, India | Phone:+[protected] | mobile : [protected] | Fax: +[protected]
            Email: nidhi.[protected]@khs.com

From: Sharma, Nidhi
            Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 10:14 AM
            To: 'NokiaCare'
            Cc: Shah, Yashwin
            Subject: RE: Nokia - Nidhi Sharma - N81 Phone Functionality

This is reference to your below email, we have attached service job sheet for a mobile which is under repair. This N 81 mobile is under warrantee. This same mobile has gone two times for repair in last few months. If fault occurs within few months of purchase, then it says lot about quality of your product. We have registered a complaint at your care line and complaint no. is 2-3yl69x.

As informed earlier, we [KHS Machinery Pvt.Ltd] has purchased 9 mobiles of N-81 model. All these mobiles have gone for repairs multiple times during warrantee period. Now Out of 9, 8 mobile are out of warrantee period. Two of mobile needs repairing again. This means Nokia has given us poor quality mobiles at a quiet high cost. Each mobile handset has costed us Rs.17, 000/- which is not a small amount. We are informed that you have withdrawn N-81 handsets from market due to manufacturing defects. We request you to replace all nine mobile handsets.

We look forward for a positive response from your end otherwise we will be forced to take appropriate action against Nokia.

Email: nidhi.[protected]@khs.com

From: NokiaCare [mailto:support.[protected]@nokia.com]
            Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 11:04 AM
            To: Sharma, Nidhi
            Subject: Nokia - Nidhi Sharma - N81 Phone Functionality

Dear Ms. Sharma,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is with reference to the functionality of Nokia phones. We understand your displeasure and regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to kindly contact the Nokia Care Line while you are present at the Nokia Care Centre. Our executive will assist you in the best possible way.

Pursuant to your request for replacement, we would like to inform you that we are presently not in a position to comment on the request. However, we acknowledge having received your request and will duly forward it to our customer care division

In order to call our Nokia Care Line we suggest you to kindly prefix the STD code of the city from which you are calling to 30303838, if you are dialing from your mobile phone. If you are dialing from a landline number, you may directly dial the number. However, if he is dialing from a BSNL/MTNL landline, the customer has to prefix the STD code 080 before calling 30303838. This procedure is not applicable for Airtel/Reliance landline users.

Please note, local call charges would apply.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia

Do you know you can now update your phone software at your own convenience? Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model is supported and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go online to find user guides, troubleshooting support and other services to help you use your Nokia product.

To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:

Kind regards,

Smitha
            Nokia Care

Disclaimer:

This mail and its contents are only disclosed to the recipient to whom this document is addressed and is pursuant to a relationship of confidentiality. This document constitutes confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia. The confidential information is to be used by the recipient only for the purpose for which this document is supplied. The recipient must obtain Nokia written consent before the recipient or any other person acting on its behalf, communicates any information on the contents or subject matter of this document or part thereof to any third party. The third party to whom the communication is made includes an individual, firm or company or an employee or employees of such a firm or company.

The recipient, by its receipt of this document, acknowledges that this document is confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia and further acknowledges its obligation to comply with the provisions of this notice.

------Original Message--------

[Imei:]
            [State:ahmedabad]
            [Postal:]
            [Feedback:Dear Sir,

WE, HAVE PURCHASED 9 NOS OF NOKIA -81 HANDSETS AT KHS MACHINERY PVT.LTD, AHD.
            WE ARE TRUELY FAD- UP WITH YOUR MOBILE HANDSETS. IN LAST ONE YEAR WE HAVE FOUND PROBLEMS / DEFECTS IN ALMOST ALL MOBILE HANDSETS. ALMOST ALL HANDSETS ARE SENT FOR REPAIRING AT YOUR NOKIA CARE THROUGH THE DEALER - AVINASH ENTERPRICE, VASTRAPUR, AHD.
            WE WOULD LIKE NOKIA TO REPLACE ALL THE HANDSETS.

LOOKING FORWARD FOR A FAVOURABLE RESPONSE FROM YOUR END.

THANKS AND REGARDS,
            NIDHI SHARMA]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:30:33

Nokia — Handset N81 has product manufactering defect

Hi Consumer forum,

I bought a new N81 Nokia handset just 2 months back which they promised with 3 years of warrenty.
            just a week after buying its panel colour startes fading, clr and call keys stopped working, frequent hanging and max. of 11 hours of battery lasting under ideal condiations. It upsets a lot as i spent 15, 000 rs on this handset.Nokia care is not reponding and kept ignoring, hiding this product fault in my handset.

please help me in getting me the justice.

thanks and regards

Sher Singh
            Thane (W)

Nokia/Mobile Phone Model No. N-81 — Bad Product Quality

I Nimesh Gupta purchased Nokia N-81 from ‘The Mobile Store’ on February 08, 2009. IMEI# for the said purchase hand-held was [protected]. Since the purchase I started facing problem with the quality of pictures taken by the integrated mobile camera.

On February 11, 2009 I submitted my phone with Nokia Care (Net Dot Solutions), Jail Road (Job Sheet#[protected]/090211/36) to get the above said problem resolved. I was informed that I’d receive my phone maximum by 15 day as it needs to be sent to the Head Office for necessary repairs, though the job sheet says February 11, 2009 as the Target Delivery Date. And I got my phone back on February 25, 2009, which is the 14th day of the receipt of phone in the service station. But problem remained same with an addition to the slider problem, which got loose and with some software applications not working.

On February 27, 2009 I again submitted my phone with Nokia Care (Same as mentioned above) (Job Sheet#[protected]/090227/51) to get the above said issues plus the additional problems (Caused- by NOKIA CARE) resolved. This time Nokia Care Executive advised to get the handset back within 15 days, which I got back on March 12, 2009, but out of all my faith and patience in Nokia Care, the problem still persisted with all the ugly looking scratches on my NEW set which I did not even used for one full day. It was in pathetic condition and made me so furious that I left the handset there only.

At the same time I called Nokia Support Executives at 30303838 and explained the situation. They promised me to get the handset swapped with a new one and would be delivered to me in one weeks time, i.e. March 19, 2009.

On March 19, 2009 Nokia Care Executive again asked for one more week and the handset (swapped, not new) was delivered to me (IMEI: [protected]) on March 20, 2009.

Now, I’m facing following issues in the new set:

Camera Clarity (Issue same as above)
            Software applications not working properly (Issue same as above)
            Lock button loose (New Issue)
            Excess play in slider (New Issue)

Being a very frustrated and most un-satisfied customer of Nokia, I announce I would not suggest Nokia to anybody. And I hope being a huge corporate you know what a 1-10-100 rule is.

I’ve discussed this matter with one of my council (Adv. Rajeev Gupta), and per him if I do not get any immediate satisfactory assistance on the same, being a customer and being suffered for past 2 and a half months I can file a suit against Nokia. Still I’m not willing to do the same as because I want the value for my money and time spent in this entire instance.

Nokia — NOKIA N81

I GIVE MY CELLPHONE NOKIA N81 TO REPAIR ON NOKIA CARE...
            THEN NEXT THEY GIVE ME ESTIMATION OF REPAIRING AROUND 4500 THEN I SAY YES TO REPAIR
            ATER TWO DAYS I RECEIVE MY CELLPHONE FROM NOKIA CARE
            THEY GIVE ME BILL BUT NOT INFORMATION ABOUT PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
            AND NOT GIVEN PRICES OF PARTS
            AND MANAGER SHOUTED ON ME AND SAY WE DIDNOT GIVE YOU THIS INFORMATION.
            THEN HOW I TRUST THEY GIVE ME ALL PARTS .
            DIDNOT RETURN DAMAGE PARTS BODY & ACCESSORIES
            AND I AM NOT SATISFY THIS WORK OF NOKIA...........

ADRESS---
            NOKIA CARE
            Pareek Mobile House
            314,opp. M.H.S. School,Vijay path,Tilak nagar
            Raja Park, jaipur-302004 (raj.)

Nokia E66 — Cell dial button not working [Resolved]

varun baheti
              My name is Varun Baheti from Kolkata, i have purchased new Nokia E66, from nokia pririoty.After using it 2months I faced problem,...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Biswajit Bebarta
              May i know how shall i contact Nokia so that my battery could be replaced as they didnot replace my battery.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:30:27

Nokia 6600 — battery replacement

my nokia bl-5c battery backup is very low and to be over heating,so please replace the nokia battery. please inform more over the details

Nokia 6600 — Replaced Mobile Set

I PURCHASED A NOKIA SET (MODEL NO 6600) ON 22/12/2006,FROM PARADISE AT KHARDAH, KOLKATA-700117. FRIST COMPLAIN ADMITED ON 22/08/2007 AT HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD, 37,SHEKESPEARE SARANI,KOLKATA-700017. UNDER JOOB SHEET NO [protected] AND SECOND COMPLAIN ADMITED ON 29/08/2007 UNDER JOOB SHEET NO [protected]. NOKIA REPLACED ON 05/09/2007,THE PROBLEMS REPORTED ARE LCD PROBLEM AND AUTO POWER OFF. THE 1ST IMEI NO ([protected]) AND 2ND SET IMEI NO [protected]. ON REPORTED REQUSTED AT NOKIA CARE INFORMS THAT THE 2ND SET WARRANTY PERIOD IS OVER,AND I SHALL HAVE TO PAY FOR REPAIR.THE 2ND REPLACED SET THOUGH DELIVERED AFTER 05/09/2007 IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY PERIOD ??LET ME KNOW THE DETAILS. I HAVE RESERVED ALL MY DOCUMENT'S. PLEASE HELP ME.

Nokia 6600 — Battery Problem

Dear Sir / Madam
              I own Nokia 6600 with the defective battery. I have contacted the nearest customer care (Near Town Hall, Udaipur , Rajastan) several times for the replacement of the battery, but everytime they postpone it with for some or the other excuses.
              Kindly take some action
              Narendra Porwal
              I have purchased NOKIA 6600. But Now the new problem occured that my battery is expance so I could not set my back cover .

So, I have want replace my battery as early as possible.

I neded your help . Plz told me what can I do now in this time.
              My mobile no.[protected].

6600 Nokia — battery replacement BL-5C

battary is defective pls replace my battary as soon as possible. Thare is possiblility of blast any time. Now it is your responsibility to replace it.

Nokia 6600 — battery became d-shaped ,

battery became de-shaped, swelled & not fitting into the cell. while charging, in 1 minute, it shows full charge & after 2 mibutes it drains out & gets off automatically.

NOKIA 6600S — mobile problem

i purchased nokia 6600s on 16th nov. this mobile so many problems
              1. signal is very very low
              2. ringtone voice is low
              3. vibration is low
              4. cam is very bad quality.
              Nokia Customer Care won't replace or send my BL-5C battery on Battery replacement matter.
              when i have purchased my mobile nokia 6600 .the battery provided with that set. the battery was stucked in battery replacement matter. but nokia care and nokia company won't provide me new battery.
              mobile imei no :- [protected]

Prakash
                I met with one of the worst service from Nokia Care. I have been using Nokia handset for past 5 years. And i have serviced with few Nokia service centres in Mount Road and Kodambakkam etc for serveral nokia sets. But the one in Ashok Pillar (just above Hot Chips near Ashok Pillar) was the worst service i met before.

I am using Nokia 7610 model which had a ringer problem. When i receive the call the phone will not ring but when i press the phone near ear piece, it rings. I guess it has some loose connection kind of thing because once it fell down from sofa. At it also restarts. So with these complaints i gave it to service on saturday and they asked me to call on wednesday to know the status. I didnt get any call on wed and so i called on thu but nobody picking the phone. I went to the service centre on saturday, the person who collected the mobile asked me to get it from delivery section. The person there said the phone cannot be repaired and asked me to take the mobile. I said ok and got the mobile back. When i asked about the number which they asked to call they said it is out of order for past 2 days.

But after i come home and switch on the phone it is not working. I thought due to battery drain, i put on charge for few hours. After i tried to swith on it is not working i was shocked. I went to service centre on monday and shouted them back. They said it cannot be repaired by them which will be done by Nokia care - New delhi and asked me to contact after a week. I waited for 10 days and went back and they gave the same reply. This time they said.. i gave the mobile in NOT WORKING condition and he accepts that i mentioned RINGER IS NOT WORKING.. Such is blabering answer they gave... How come one will give service for ringer problem for a not working mobile..

Now mobile is not working at all... Fed up with the service and now i need to buy a new mobile...

So friends please dont give ur mobile service in Ashok Nagar Nokia Care(ful)...
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:30:24
                Even I have the same experience with Nokia Care near Ashok Pillar. Horrible service.
                The center is now run by a new management since 2010 and has a excellent track record. Please remove this misleading comment posted way back in 2007.
                I dont agree whoever runs the centre.. I had bitter experiance with the samecentre last week when my mobile got switched off suddenly one night and was not switching on .When i given for servicing in same centre they said " Water Lock " and they can service and made me to wait 3 days.When i went their to collect my mobile they said again they require 3 more days for observation, i shouted them back and spoken to centre manager, she called technician and askem him infornt of me is there any possibility to repair, his reply was quiet strange " he has changed some components including the Connector which connects to Display and cannot be repaired further " .Later i took my mobile to Poorvika mobiles from there they confirmed and showed me that Nokia Care technician damaged the connector and board, results no diplay in my mobile but am able to receive the call.
                worst service i ever found they are cheaters fraud..i gave my N8 they changed entire board and pannel and they are trying to give it back. but i refused to take it back and came out. after coming out one of the emplyoee of that center and told the truth that it was not your mob they sold all your parts including motherboard. nokia is a big fraud company now.they are telling that they send it to head office and came like this...really fed with nokia that ashok pillar guys can die which is better than cheating like this... please dont go there.
                Dear customer,

We have gone through your complaint . We regret the inconvenience caused.For a quick resolution please register your complaint in our customer care department by dialing[protected] for solutions. Also you can write your complaint in [protected]@poorvika.in.

With Regards.
                Manager - Customer Care.

Ashokprajapat

I purchased a nokia 5310 phone aprox one year. the phone provided best services but this time the body is damage.

i search the body at nokia property & nokia care, body it is not avaible there.

Please help for body & Best services.

Ashok prajapat
                  A 2, Adarsh colony,
                  Bikaner (Rajasthan)

[protected], [protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:30:01

i search the body at nokia property & nokia care, body it is not avaible there.

Please help for body & Best services.

Rakesh pal

NEW ASHOK NAGAR
                  NEW DELHI

Nokia 7210c Graphite — Lost my mobile [Resolved]

Seetha Lakshmi
                    Dear Sir./ Madam,

I have lost my mobile and i am immensely requesting you to track the same and help me out...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

Nokia 1650 — not charging [Resolved]

aijazpatel
                    not charging...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic — Screen display not working [Resolved]

Ghanshyam Joshi
                    I have bought Nokia 5310 Express music and 7321 models of Nokia last month. I was using N72 before that. I was happy with...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

RAJESH PURI
                    Gentlemen,
                    I bought NOKIA MOBILE MODEL 5800, imei no: [protected], Warranty ref. no. apainy[protected], on 16-april-2009 ( 20 days back), within 20 days i face so many problems like blank display, phone locks up, not responding.
                    Yesterday i go to service centre they told it will take 15 days for reparing.
                    Please answer my below questions:
                    1. IS NOKIA QUALITY IS VERY POOR NOW??
                    2. IF PHONE IS FAULTY WITHIN 20 DAYS, THERE IS NO
                    CHANCE FOR FREE REPLACEMENT??
                    3. IF PEOPLES BUY SUCH TYPE OF COSTLY MOBILES THEN
                    YOUR TREATMENT IS ALSO SAME WHO USE CHEAPER
                    MOBILES???
                    4. WHY YOU ARE TAKING LONG DAYS FOR YOUR SERVICES?

It is very bad experiance in my life.

Rajesh Puri
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:29:31

Nokia — phone locks,not responding

My name is teetu i gave my mobile nokia 3500c to nokia care center at Punjab Amtisar.
                    I m having problem of locks and not responce from mobile but now the workers at care station are not giving me back at right time.I m having lots of problem without mobile plz make it repair as soon as posable.details of my phone
                    IMEI--[protected]
                    JOB SHEET NUMBER IS[protected]/080628/10
                    mobile number is ----[protected]
                    i am also want to buy this one, but after viewing the comments and complaints for nokia

i have to think twice. pl suggest should i go for 5800.

i am motorola fan . first time i am going for Nokia.
                    No dont opt for it go for an iphone instead
                    I have a 5800 that also has the same symptoms. It locks up on receiving a call, requiring the battery removal to resolve it, didn't start up this morning, and has played up several other times in just 8 weeks. I'll try to get it sorted by Vodafone. There are bound to be some failures in millions of sales but I don't want it to be mine!

Bhuvaneswari
                      My Job Sheet No : 11070

I had purchased Nokia N81 at the Mobile Store at Kodambakkam on 05/08/2008. The warranty period is for one year. I am facing problem with my mobile like, the keypad is not working, volume key is not working, the volume sound is very low. I had given my mobile for service at Nokia Care [Raksha Impex] on 28.04.2009. I was been told that they would give my mobile within 2 days. I called on 04/05/09 @[protected] to the service centre to know the status about my mobile Nokia N81. They said i could collect it on 05/05/2009. When i called today [05/05/09] they told me today is an official holiday and only the back end is working, hence i could collect my mobile on 06/05/09. I am not interested to collect the same mobile. I request you to kindly replace me a new mobile with immediate effect.

Please revert for my query.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:29:28
                      i got my new nokia n81 mobile this last 6 months ago..bit now there is some technical problem in volume..no more good amount of volume is coming out from my phone...so what to do now? pls help me out..
                      n81 voluem key not working

Nokia — to trace the lost mobile phone [Resolved]

parag rai
                        dear reader
                        i hv a complaint regarding ur poor service, i belong to jodhpur n i have lost my phone i want to get it...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (36)

Alap Vadnerkar
                        hello nokia...
                        i purchased nokia 6300 handset with IMEI ([protected]) on about july 2008 from ankleshwar, gujarat. it worked smoothly for 3 months. but then in december, my earphone attachment pin was ruined. i repaired it in chetak sales nokia care in anand, gujarat.
                        then again in january their was a problem of auto switch off. so again i went 4 nokia care, anand.they returned my phone 2 days later saying it was a software problem.
                        1 month later again the same problem was repeated and they again flashed the phone and returned 2 me. but this time it worked 4 not more than 4 days. so they said they would be sending it to company. i received my phone after about a month. but again it worked for 10 days and got ruined.
                        this time i have given it in nokia care, bharuch i.e khushi communications. and they said they wud be sending to the company.
                        i m now fruistated with this kind of aftersale service of nokia. please thoroughly check in the problems of my handset and reccomend it 4 replacement. bcoz if the problem is not solved now, i wud follow the proceedings by taking all the jobsheets to the respective authorities and lodge a heavy complain on nokia.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:29:09
                        I have a similar problem of screen constantly showing contact service.

vedha raginwar
                          Nokia 2760 Complaints - mother board got corrupted
                          View all Nokia 2760 complaints
                          Nokia 2760
                          Posted:[protected] by Vedha Vijay Raginwar Send email

mother board got corrupted
                          i have purchased nokia mobile before 1& 1/2 year before but now the handset get problem i get it to make it repair at local repairer of mobile but they told me that hand set can not be repaired casuse the mother board get corrupted.

can i get the answer that now there are so many important & valuable data like phone no. images, recordings which i lost, how can i get it back?
                          there is no any way to get that data? i need that valuable data may i?
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:29:06

can i get the answer that now there are so many important data which i lost, how can i get it back?
                          there is no any way to get that data? i need that valuable data may i?
                          my mobile no nokia 2760 setting code lock how i will be open my setting code lock
                          my setting code is lock pls help me
                          why does my nok2760 data cable cant transfer the data from my mobile to my pc