Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

KRISHNA
problem in my Nokia 3110c, i entered some password for security purpose but after that it showing enter PUK code then unlock. this mobile i purchased in Jayanagar 3rd block, on 30/12/2008 in Mobile Access Store please help me to unlock my mobile.
How to unlock the memory card of nokia 3110c if we forget the password which we have entered
I found one website http://www.unlock-zone.com/.In that site contains the unlocking instructions for the nokia phones.
how can i unlock my nokia 3110memory card(micro sd card) password
ada ide?

Nokia 6233 — battery problem

KALAIVANI
    hi,
    I have a nokia 6233 battery to purchase urgently
    pls send me some price of this battery...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (11)

Nokia 6300 (Product Code 0559797) — Power:Boot failure

RUCHI NAMRATA
    I have purchased mobile from nokia priority from bokaro steel city on 13.03.09.Found a problem and visited Nokia Care. Accourding...

Ajith
    I have purchased myNokia 5800 Xpress muzic touch phone just one month back. Some times, when i switch on the phone, the display used to appear with red parallel lines. When i reboot the phone, it became OK.

Yesterday, the phone hanged at one screen. I pressed the “back”button continuously 4-5 times. Suddenly the display became red with many parallel cross lines. When i tried to switch off, nothing was happening. So i removed the battery and reinserted. Now the display is shown as it got many hair line crack in the display.

I showed my phone to the nearest NOKIA priority dealer and explained the story. They said the phone fell down/applied high pressure onthe display and the inside display sheet got some crack and its not comes into warranty coverage. I am caring my phone in such a way that it doesn’t have even a hairline scratch on the phone. I have asked to show me a minute scratch if the phone fell down... but they were not accepting the facts at all. The total expense for replacing the same is 2450/- L, even after replacing the display they will not have any warranty in future for such events.
    I am sure that a natural touch with little extra force onNOKIA5800 will damage the display again... Hats off to NOKIA and its 5800 product design...
    I have already lost Rs, 19, 450/- as price for NOKIA5800... I don’t want to loose further...so I am just buying an another mobile. If you really want to buy NOKIA5800touch phone, buy it... but remember...please don’t touch it... coz a real touch with cost you 2500/-
    you took out money on the 37th of march when you told me you would wiat til the 1st cause i told you i didnt get paid til then then it cost me 37.00 overdraft fee for 29.. 96 i want my money bk and also over draft fee sandra adams order#[protected] i expect full refund by tomorrow in my bank acc please call me or email me with your word you gave me your word you would not touch til the 1st my phone# is [protected] my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
    I purchased an Nokia 5800 Xpress Music but i m not able to downloaded theams plz. Tell us how can i do this ?

Sunil Kumar
      I have purchased a Nokia battery product code no. BL5B890MAH06703284620400064030427249 dated[protected]. After 2 months the batteries not working. I complained at Nokia Service center at Muzafafrpur and after visiting 2-3 days, the old battery replaced by service center, but batteries are not working satisfactory. Then I visited several times service center at Muzaffarpur, but battery was not replaced. The work culture of service center is unsatifactory. I have visited 40-50 times at service center.Yesterday i.e. 1-4-09 the service center told battery was replaced by main office, Kolkatta, so you submitt you will have to battery and I submitted the battery to service center. Service center told after one month you collect your battery . In these day my hand set is not working . In guarntee period, why battery is not replaced by service center. My job sheet no. is[protected]/090401/24

Nokia — Battery Not Replaced

Dear Sir/madam,
      I hv filled an online form for replacing a nokia BL-5C battery which was found defective on checking at nokia website. the request was sent on last weak of Sep 2007, but i havent got any kind of responce from Nokia till yet. kindly go through the case.
      G. S. Kukreja
      M/s Khoobsurat
      Bartan Bazar Haldwani
      Distt. Nainital Uttarakhand
      Mobile [protected]

NOKIA BATTERY TO BE REPLACED — DEFAULT NOKIA BATTERY TO BE REPLACED

MY BATTERY NO. WAS AMONGST THE LIST OF REPLACEMENT. MORE THAN 4-5 MONTHS HAVE BEEN PASSED BUT NOT COMMUNCATION. LOCAL CUSTOMER CARE IS BOGUS EVERY ONE IS TRANSFERRING THE LINE OR GIVING ANOTHER PHONE NO BUT PROBLEM PREVAILS. IF ANY MISHAPPENING IS TAKEN PLACE YOUR COMPANY HAS TO SUFFER CONSEQUENCES
      bat no. [protected].
      mobile no. [protected]
      I hv filled an online form replacing NOKIA BL5C which was found defective on checking at nokia website.I have made u known in the last year september-2007, but still i have not recieved any response from your side. So, please pay attention to my request. I"ll be thankful to u.

your's
      UTKARSH
      CAMP-2, QRno-1B/8
      Bokaro steel city
      Jharkhand
      Mob-[protected]

Nokia Battery — default battery

i gave d nokia bl4d battery with no [protected]n[protected] for d replacement to d nokia care centre at vasai, thane dist.,maharashtra state, india. and i got d usedone in return, which is also not giving d output. Now should i do to get the justice.

Ranjit Singha
        April 2, 2009

Senior Mananger
        Nokia Customer Care
        West Bengal
        India.

I had purchased one Nokia Set (CDMA 2505) on 6th January 2009, whose IMEI no is [protected] and product code is 0548969, from Limton (P) ltd – 13& 14, B.B.D Bag (E) Kol -1.
        Unfortunately from the next day of my purchase, I found that my set was defective and it has different problems as mentioned below.
        1. The Phone is getting automatically restarted during operation period.
        2. Some time, the phone is automatically getting switch off, and after repeatedly pressing the power button, then only it is getting switched on again.
        Hence I went to the shop from where I had purchased, but they suggests me to go to NOKIA CARE.
        As per their advice, I went to NOKIA CARE (Everest Mobicare, 10, Lenin Sarani, opp Loreto School Dharmatolla, Kolkata-700013) on 09.01.09, and they updated my phone software. Surprisingly after the service also, I found my problem persists and on top of it one extra problem has cropped up, i.e R-World icon was missing. Pl find the job sheet given below.
        Again I went to NOKIA CARE on 10.01.09, they received my phone and send it to their head office and later they delivered my phone on 17.01.09. After checking, I found that R-World problem was rectified but the Auto off problem still persists. Job sheet is attached herewith.
        Hence again I was compelled to go to NOKIA CARE on 19.01.09, they again received my phone and send it to their head office. They delivered my phone on 05.02.09 but still the problem was there.
        Tired but since no other opportunity was left in my hand, again I went to NOKIA CARE on 07.02.09. As usual they received my phone & also the battery and send them to their head office. They delivered back my phone on 16.03.09 and said that the battery was creating problem, so they swapped my battery. But still I found that the Auto off problem persists and one extra problem has added this time i.e the phone was not vibrating.
        So, Again I went to NOKIA CARE on 18.03.09, they received my phone and delivered it back to me on 31.03.09. After checking I found that Vibration problem was rectified but the main problem i.e Auto off still persists.
        Now, pl suggest what should be my next step. I have already visited Nokia care and given my phone for servicing 5 times within a year but it all turned useless and the company was totally incapable of solving my problem. I am really frustrated to hear lame excuses and the long time they took to solve one small problem from a company which claims to be number one in Mobile phone industry. I am sorry to say, that the service which you provide to the customers is really pathetic.
        Hence I request you to look into the matter with due seriousness and find out some way to solve the problem so that it does not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.
        Expecting a positive reply from you soon.

Thanking you,
        Yours faithfully,

Ranjit Singha
        (M)-[protected]
        Email- singha.[protected]@gmail.com

Nokia — phone not functioning properly

1) the phone cannot play songs from the memory card, even though the memory card is not full. when songs are added to the phone the the refresh button is pressed in the music player options the songs are not added.
        2) the camera cannot be used and if one chooses the option o[censored]sing it the screen goes blank.
        3)the phone hangs up a number of times while using and sometimes because of this one cannot access the messages from the inbox nor type a message.

sridharbathini

I had given my nokia cell to(Nokia service center) SS ELECTRONICS, SHOP NO BASEMENT 22, 23& 24, HARDY COMPLEX, M G ROAD OPP. CHERAMA’S SECUNDERABAD ON 07/03/2009 for repairing of cell is not charging. My cell is black color

I went to your service center today for collecting my mobile. They have given red color mobile. I told them this mobile is not mine. My mobile color is black color. I request them to give my mobile. They told me this is your mobile. My mobile purchased two months back. You are giving the old mobile.

My nokia cell model no 1650, ESN/IMEI Number [protected]. Product Code 0547172, Warranty Ref Number ; APAINY[protected]

I request you to please give my blace mobile to me. Other wise I will file case against you. I met Mr.Govind Reddy, Head Constable regarding this issue. He told me to make a complint in mahankali police satation. If you are also not responded I will make a complint against you.

SRIDHR BATHINI

Nokia — Basic model 1650

Hi Frndz,

Nokia basic model 1650 had some internal hardware problem which we can't even switch on the mobile at most of times. I given my mobile for service centre and they took almost 3 weeks for rectifying the problem. They will say they need to send it to delhi for repair and etc., . Even after i'm facing some problems like auto key press happenes in indefinetely with out user intervention. Key pad they have provided is the worst one. Key press detection is very tough with this mobile. So friends better don't go for this model at all.

Vasu
          Chennai

Nokia N73 — hanging problem

Aditya Mahajan
            my phone is not working very slowly...it often hangs and does not starts work for atleast 5 min...it works after switching...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (8)

Nokia 5130 — headset problem

Dhirendra Tiwari
            I buy Nokia 5130 Xpress Music in last week MARCH 2009. Now I face a problem with my Nokia set, every time when I call to any...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (19)

Rupam Khaitan
            Hello Sir,

I recently went to nokia care having a problem in audio quality, they said we will update the software. Now after updating the software none of my application work through GPRS, when i asked them why is this, they said you have to apply for another connection from vodafone which cost 199 monthly. While giving the phone they dint intimate me about this issue, i spoke to RND team also of nokia care and they are saying they cannot help me out with the problem. I gave my phone in Banashankari 3rd stage nokia care. The manager name is MR. GOVINDARAJU and his contact no is [protected]. Please help me out and look into my matter. As this is NOKIA CARE Fault, as they dint say the customer about this and nokia care said they dont know also about such a problem.

Rupam Khaitan

Kapil Khandelwal
              Hello Sir, iam Kapil Khandelwal and my mobile number is [protected]. I want to activate caller tune"Kahi Tou Hogi Wo Duniya" from Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na. so please activate this caller tune on the number given above. Please Send the settings for the internet. Handset model is "Nokia-6300"

Thanks & Regards

Kapil Khandelwal
              i am not able to send MMS, pls send me configuring of mms, i have nokia 6300, and i have BSNL connection. please send me an email, immidietly.
              i want to activate caller tune "kahi to hogi wo duniya jaha..." from the film Jaane tu yaa jaane na.
              my mobile no is [protected]
              hello sir im viji with mobile number [protected] i want to activate the caller tune"kannal pesum pennae" from the movie mozhi. so pls activate the song in the number given above

Nokia Customer Care Of India — Replacement of Nokia Bl-5c Battery

bhupendra singh sisodia
                To
                The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia Bl-5c Battery of...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (48)

Nokia N82 — service centre not able to rectify the bluetooth problem

NIRAJ PRADHAN
                i bought a nokia N82 phone last year in the month of september, it was functioninh excelletly, but after 2 months, when i...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

RAM BHASKAR RAJU ERRA
                NAME OF THE CELL OWNER: RAM BHASKAR RAJU ERRA
                e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                Mobile No. +[protected]
                message came as : 64611010 subscription service on Airtel wap charged Rs.10 in renewal
                COMPLAINT: IT IS DONE WITHOUT MY CONSENT

PRAYER: Stop deducting amount from my balance to this end because I DON'T WANT TO USE AIRTEL WAP SERVICES at all.

Request may be kindly immediately considered.

Airtel WAP — charging without my consent

sir I am not registered in AirTel WAP http://m.igfun.com . My mobile no is [protected].From last three days they are detucting Rs ten from my account. Please stop it at once thanking you

airtel/ airtel wap — subscription of service without my consent

hi
                I received a message from airtel no 64611010 on 31 jan 2009 which subscribed airtel wap service on my phone without my consent and deducted Rs 10, it read as follows"thanks for using ( subscription text based services) subscription service on airtel wap, you have been charged Rs 10, enter fun zone http:// igmobi.com"
                this is highly annoying and disgusting to be done by executives of a reputed company like airtel
                my phone no is [protected]
                plz do the needful

NOKIA N 73 M — Stop deducting subscription for Yahoo Zone services on Airtel wap

My mobile No. is +[protected]
                e-mail : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                name: Ram Bhaskar Raju Erra
                REQUEST: STOP DEDUCTING SUBSCRIPTION FROM MY BALANCE FOR I DON'T WANT TO USE SUBSCRIPTION BASED AIRTEL WAP SERVICES
                Big Thanks to Airtel Wap services

Subscription service on Airtel WAP — renewal of subscription without concent

Saibaba_pack Subscription is automatically renewed on my official cell no.[protected] by service provider of subscription service on Airtel WAP. Kindly advice them to stop this illegal activity or advise legal action, which we can initiate against them.
                Deactive all Airtel Live wap text based services immediately.
                DEACTIVATE ALL WAP SERVICES MOB.NO. [protected].

I am being charged everyday by airtel wap Rs. 10 via sms from 64611010 while I am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile [protected].
                Hello, I am not using your Airtellive wap(wap.mobifun.in) service. But why you are charging every day Rs 10 from my Airtel mobile account. My phone number [protected]. Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I am not like your service.
                deactivate airtel live
                deactivate for textbased servise on airtel wap on phone nos [protected]
                Country code(India): 91
                mobile no:[protected]
                cancel my subscription

Airtel — subscription to to any zone without my consent

airtel cuts 10 rs per week from my no. in the name of subscription to any zone, without taking my consent. i m really fedup with this . please unscribe my no.from this zone. i will be oblized to u .
                please deactivate the 5432101 offer on my mobile.. they activated wit out my permission and they r charging for it.. please return my money back..my no [protected]

reema saluja
                  i got a mail on 25 mar..
                  In our NOKIA Promo Anniversary Bonanza you won £800, 000.00 GBP. Get back to this office Email: Mr.James Allen (james.[protected]@btinternet.com) Provide your.

1.Name in full[protected][protected]

P O Box 1001 Liverpool,
                  L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: +[protected]

ATTENTION WINNER ROHAN SALUJA,

THIS IS TO AKNOWLEDGED THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL REGARDING HOW YOU CAN CLAIM YOUR CASH AWARD PRIZE OF £800, 000.00.(Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds)FROM NOKIA N SERIES PROMOTION 2009 UNITED KINGDOM. YOUR PERSONAL DATA HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND APPROVED FOR PAYMENT.

I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR WINNING PRIZE CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM BECAUSE OF THE INSURANCE COVER PROTECTING IT FROM BEEN TEMPERED WITH TILL IT GET TO YOU.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT EVERY LUCKY WINNER WHO ARE NOT LIABLE TO PRESENT IN THE LOTTERY OFFICE FOR CLAIM SHOULD BE PREPARED TO RECEIVE OUR ASSIGNED SPECIAL DIPLOMAT IN YOUR COUNTRY OF CHOICE FOR SAFE AND EXCEPTIONAL REASONS WHICH IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UK MONETARY REGULATIONS.

WE HAVE WORKED OUT 100% SAFE DELIVERY OF YOUR CASH PRIZE TO YOU IN INDIA THROUGH SPECIAL DIPLOMAT.

LET IT BE KNOWN TO YOU THAT ALL TAXES HAS BEEN PAID BY NOKIA PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM, TILL WHEN YOUR CASH AWARD ARRIVE INDIA.

INLINE WITH THE ABOVE YOU ARE ADVISED TO PAY FOR ANY LOCAL CHARGES (V.A.T) IN INDIA WHEN THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT ARRIVE INDIA.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THIS OFFICE ONCE AGAIN FOR WE TO ACQUINT OUR SPECIAL DIPLOMAT WITH.

ALL YOUR INFORMATIONS WILL BE GIVEN TO THE SPECIAL DIPLOMAT FOR EASY CONTACT WHEN HE ARRIVE INDIA.

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD.

Best Regard

P O Box 1001 Liverpool,
                  L70 1NL UNITED KINGDOM

TEL: +[protected]

ATTENTION WINNER ROHAN SALUJA,

AWAITING YOUR RESPONSE IN THIS REGARD.

Best Regard
                  Mr.James Allen.
                  Tel: +[protected]
                  ( Customer Services UK).

Nokia — FRAUD LUCKY DRAW WINNER

Chandra Ballabh Pant
                    I recieved a message saying that i had won 170000 pounds in the nokia moblile promo. I complied to the extent of sending them...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Naveen ahuja
                    This is to inform you that . that is the third time I m facing problem in boot failure/ software in this below asked phone(nokia 3110 c ) in one month . Now, again phone will come in same position ( boot failure) although, battery is also replace as suggested by nokia care lajpat nagar. Yesterday my phone gets down in same earlier problem ( boot failure). Kindly suggest on the same .waiting for your response.below mention details job sheet details (repaired from lajpat nagar sokia care center)

Job sheet number :[protected]/090307/37
                    Dated : 07/03/2009
                    Handset esn imei / no. :[protected]
                    Model no : 3110c

Job sheet number :[protected]/090307/38
                    Dated : 07/03/2009
                    Battery Producy code : 0279599 (BL 5C)

&
                    Job sheet number :[protected]/090226/31
                    Dated : 26/02/2009
                    Handset esn imei / no. :[protected]
                    Model no : 3110c

Naveen Ahuja
                    Product Executive ( Retail)
                    Luxor Writing instruments Pvt. Ltd.
                    #229, Okhla Industrial Area,
                    Website : www.worldofluxor.com
                    Boot failurer problem 5th time

NOKIA 3110 — software failure

Dear sirs,

I bought Nokia3110 at UniverCell,Thanjavur just one and half years ago.
                    I was informed that is not a failure model and it will not make any problem.
                    But when the warrenty period the softwear in the handset failed and rectified
                    freely.
                    Again last July 2010 the same problem arised and serviced on payment of
                    Rs.200/ .
                    Today again the softwear probem arised and it was serviced under Nokia care
                    on payment of Rs.150/
                    When I asked the service authority, they simply said that they wont give
                    service warrenty and it was a failure model.
                    If it was a failure one can I get replaced one?
                    Where shall I get the alternative one?
                    I am having purchased receipt and service receipt.Can I file a consumer suit
                    in the court?

Harjit taneja

Before 1 months I have replaced my battery from nokia. My New Battery is BL-5CA (Serial No. is[protected]P[protected]). After using the Battery back up of my mobile gradually reduced.My mobile battery is ok . there is some problem is in my handset i was went to nokia care.MY handset is sent Delhi by Nokia care. My handset is not ok until. I m not satisfied by that handset. Plz give me any solution fastly.

Harjit taneja,
                      10B Anaj Mandi, Fatehabad
                      Haryana
                      contact no.- [protected]

s.s.mehta
                        i had purched nokia 3120 classic from shee krishna communication UG-5 apollo avenue, 30-b. old palasia, indore ph[protected] on Date 24/03/2009. ofter that on 24/03/2009 the micro sd card no work.then i had complent to nokia cear he sayed me shopkeeper not give you a orignal micro sd card
                        if you no take immediate action about this.
                        i will go to consumer court .

s.s. mehta
                        mp housing bourd
                        ujjain m.p.
                        mobil[protected]

Bala Subramani

I gave the phone for service to the service centre on 10/03/2009 . The technician at the Nokia Authorised Care Centre said the spares would arrive in a week and that the fault would be rectified asap and they would give me a call .

Till Date it has not been resolved and neither are they clear as to when they would be servicing my Mobile Phone . They Just keep on saying it is coming this week and we would give it next week .

The Problem is never ending .

The Details of the Company is as follows:

JOY CELL
                          NOKIA AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE
                          #337/10 PAPERMILLS ROAD
                          OPPOSITE LOURDES CHURCH
                          PERAMBUR
                          CHENNAI - 600011

MOBILE : [protected]

Please take action at the earliest and see to it my query is resolved .

Thanks and regards
                          Bala
                          Mobile : [protected]

Nokia 5610 — NOT PLAYING MUSIC

HI
                          i have been using nokia 5610 for the past 3 months...till a week before everything was fine...but now my music player plays only a few songs... out of 155 songs only 10 songs are been played...(all are in mp3 format)...can anyone tell me what to do ????

Recently Discussed