Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

sachin jadhav
Block my mobile -It is stolen
My Mobile is stolen on 20.04.09 from A/p:jaysingpur Tal :shirol dist:kolhapur . Request you to block the same.

Please find handset details as follows-

Model-Nokia 3110 Classic
IMEI No-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:35:54

i lost my mobile in bangalore. i want to block my mobile forever my imei no. is [protected] it`s a 5220 express music

rgds
tattwamasi
Sir

My mobile NOKIA Set (N70, IMEI No: - [protected], Mobile No [protected]) is missing .probably stolen from market. It is requested to kindly block my mobile and inform me accordingly on mobile No [protected] or on my email

Vikas Paranjape
4-C-10 V.V Colony
NTPC Singrauli
PO- Shaktinagar
Distt- Sonebhadra-
UP
I, PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY PROP. OF P.K.COMMUNICATION, VSSNAGAR, BHUBANESWAR. BUT IN MY SHOP 2 NOS NEW MOBILE SET HAS BEEN STOLEN BY SOME ON 14TH SEPT, 2009. THE FOLLOWING MOBILE SETS AS ;

1.NOKIA 3110 C BLUE 1 GM- IMEI NO-[protected], ITEM -002L2Q3

2.NOKIA 1661-2 BLACK - IMEI NO-[protected], ITEM -002K252

I WANT TO BLOCK THIS ABOVE MOBILE FOREVER.

SIR, I WOULD REQUEST YOU KINDLY BLOCK THIS

MY ADDRESS:
PRADEEP KUMAR MOHANTY, PLOT NO-BL-81, VSS NAGAR, BHUBANESWAR-751007
MOBILE NO-[protected]

Pradeep Ku Mohanty
Sir i last my mobile set Nokia 1209 from my shop on[protected]. Set No is: [protected]. Please help me to block this set
sir, i lost my mobile set Nokia 1661-2 black / IMEI: [protected] with my AirTel sim, my mobile no is [protected]. I kindly request you to block my mobile and Airtel sim and please inform me to my E-mail address.
My mobile was stolen yesterday. it was nokia 3500c the imei no was [protected]
pls block it... i need ur help.

Nokia UK Limited — Nokia promotion award winning notification!!! [Resolved]

Sunil Yogi
    I have recevied mail from [protected]@nokia.com

Nokia promotion award winning notification !!!

Nokia...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (248)

piyush khare
    I had a nokia mobile ( N-73 music edition ), which was stolen today.
    I had read & heard in News, that its is possible to track / block the stolen mobile handset using the unique IMEI no.
    To my surprise there is no facility ( as informed during my queries at customer care centre).
    There is no hard feeling in lodging this complaint.
    But I wish tio bring to the notice of the operators/mobile makers to atleast do something to track/block the hand set.
    Hundered's of people shall be greatful to you, who lose there mobile due to theft.This will ony help in creating a more dedicated customer base
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:35:22
    I have lost my Nokia 6630 Mobile phone on 18th June. The IMEI # is [protected]. Have lodged a complaint with the police station. Need assistance in loacting the lost mobile.

[protected]@dell.com

Yesterday My mobile was stolen (nokia n73m) i visited nokia care centre and was advised that it can be blocked using EMEI Number and i was advised to contact Nokia Call centre, i called up and was advised that it cannot be Done, i think this shows how backwards nokia is when it comes to technology.

Shazil Ahmed
    [protected]@dell.com

I have lost my nokia mobile handset N80 bearing IMEI no. [protected]F on 31.1.2010 from my office.

If you get any information regarding the same please send us the mail at above address or message us at [protected] instantly.
    i have a nokia mobile with sim number [protected], Model 5233, and IMEI No. is [protected]. now my mobile has stolen on date 10.12.2010 after time 21:40. so i want trace my mobile kindly give me advise on my email avinash.[protected]@electrotherm.com

Nokia2600c — sim problem [Resolved]

Chiragpuri Goswami
      Respected Sir/Medam,

It is so sad that I have to saay about my handse NOKIA-2600C.

I have...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Amit Kumar
      I have given my nokia mobile 6270 to the Maxtel at Yelhanka New town nearby to the dairy circle. First of all Maxtel has outsourced the service in there own shop. I have given my mob for repair on 24th April'09. The person named Viresh sitting on the service centre at Maxtel asked 2 days for repairing. But to my surprise he call me every second day but does not give my handset neither repaired nor unrepaired.Viresh always he gives me the execuses that the mobile repairing is going on. I have meet to the Manager of Maxtel Yelhanka New Town around 15th May and he also assured me that i will get my mobile after repairing after 2 days.When I have gone to have my mob around after 2 days the Manager start abusing me and meanwhile he has also lost my original battery which I have purchased from Nokia care on 5th of April.

The Manager has not given any receipt to me and he told me whatever I want to do I can do as I dont have any proof that I have given my mobile for repairing to him.

After that I have gone to Nokia care and these peoples have told me that my mobile is not repairable as motherboard seal has been badly tampered.

I just want to make aware about the Maxtel Yelhanka New town and also if possible I want to claim my money and time which has been wasted by going to these peoples.

Amit Kumar
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:34:53

Nokia 6270 — yet battery bl-5c not replaced..

as nokia advertsed earlier that they will replace nokia bl -5c battery...
      but even after registering on internet ,battery is still not replaced...

my battery is heating up within five minute of charging .......so it is very riskful to use that battery...
      pls help...
      i have bought a nokia n 70 mobile and when ther was a issue that battery has a problem of over heating i registered my battery and found that it was one of them. Till date my battery is not replaced and within one year the battery is damaged and its losses its charge. so nokia should take care of such things. so we should kindly think before buying a nokia phone.

nokia6270 — repairing

i want to change whole body o my mobiole set, also some problem with display. some time mobile hang, & not showing memory card, so i restart & reset again. Pl. give me the customer care phone number& address
      near panvel or vashi.

Nokia 6270 mobile — Theft

While I was travelling in the BMTC Bus from Agara to Marthahalli my mobile was stolen.
      IMEI/ESN No:[protected]
      Model : Nokia 6270

nokia6270 — Repairs

Dear Sir

I have purchased NOKIA 6270 in October 2008 but it started troubling me from December 08 and have given the handset to NOKIA for three times for same problem. They assured to changed the handset if problem still continues but no progress from there.

Now they are avoiding me completely and would require your assitance

Melody Laila
        (01)On 16th March 2009, I purchased a new Nokia E63 from Chroma Bandra (W). (Croma Sale Number:[protected]

(02)The Phone instantly started hanging up, sometimes upto 4 times in the day.
        I also faced other problems like: the handsfree attachment had lots of static and couldn’t be used, the date on the phone would suddenly reset to another date, the alarm on the clock wouldn’t work (when snooze is pressed, the phone would just go off & not come on again).

(03)I approached Croma on the 25th March 2009 and explained to them all these problems but they not only refused to replace the phone but sent me to your service center next to Bandra Police Station (which was closed by the time I reached).

(04)On 26th March 2009, I visited your service center (next to Bandra Police Station) and was spoken to very rudely by the staff who told me I couldn’t write anything on the forms that needed to be filled in (even though I was sending in a service requirement!) and that I should “only answer” their questions.

(05)I then was told I’d have to wait for 2 weeks! to get the phone back. I explained to them I was leaving the country in a few days and needed my phone but they were like automated machines: inflexible, impersonal and completely without any feeling to help the customer. Such TERRIBLE SERVICE from a service center is unpardonable and I absolutely didn’t expect this from a company such as Nokia which I earlier relied on.

(06)However since they gave me no choice, I left the phone at the service center on the 26th March 2009.

(07)I returned to India and picked up the phone around the 21st April 2009. (You may verify the exact date with the service center, as they did not give me a copy of the complaint sheet).

(08) I received the phone back with the Scratch Guard half removed. I told the people at the service center this to which they replied that I had handed the phone over to them like this (I definitely had not) and if not it was the people at the technical center of Nokia’s fault and they are not responsible.

(09)Completely Fed Up at this point, I just took the phone, bought a new scratch guard at my expense and hoped that it would be finally ok.

(10)However the very next day the phone started hanging up again.

(11)Till date I face these problems:
        The phone hangs up daily (I have counted upto 4 times in a single day)
        The Alarm clock does not work
        The date still changes itself randomly
        The handsfree is still static ridden.

(12)After speaking to the Nokia complaints office (Deepti in Mumbai) and on her telephonic instructions, I handed in the phone again to the service center on 11th May 2009

(13) Though Deepti promised me on the telephone that she would look into the matter personally - all that was done was the phone was reformatted YET again.

(14) Delhi Complaints officer Himanshu told me on the phone if the product hung up again then Nokia would replace it, but when I asked him to send that in writing he not only refused but sent me a mail saying "your phone is working fine! please pick it up".

Please help me deal with Nokia, as I am shocked and distressed at the faulty product they have sold me and the complete lack of concern or care from their service centers and complaint officers.

Melody Laila.
        Mumbai,
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:34:48
        I shocked to see this, complaint. Because I faced the similar response from NOKIA . I think some mistakes are taking place, which the Nokia TOP management never mind. They only PUSH faulty sets in INDIAN marke I suppose.

I request consumers not to buy any NOKIA products. If it is working, it is your good luck. otherwise

you will run pillar to post to solve your problem.
        Yes, I do agree with you.

Nokia is interested only in selling and not in the after sales.They left the customers on the mercy of their service centres, which are not equipped for the customer satisfaction.
        My messages are saved on the Memory Card. But my E63 deletes my Inbox contents randomly. I check the settings and they are still the same. Restarting the phone doesn't recover the messages either. Switching memory back and forth doesn't help as well. I HATE IT.

Nokia — New Phone Hanging

I wish to inform you that I bought a new Nokia E71 handset from Planet-M, Magadi Road, Bangalore on 5th November 2009. I started of[censored]sing the handset from yesterday and I was shocked to see that the handset hung and I could not operate further. I called the dealer today and he just asked me to switch off and reset the handset, which I could do on removing the battery, live, i.e., without switching off the handset, as it did not switch off either on pressing the power button. And I experienced the same trouble shoot, several times over the past 10 minutes. I am not using the handset anymore. I called the dealer and he has asked me to get the handset to him, so that he can reload the application software or send it to nokia care for repair. I do not want to get this set repaired, as it is just less than a week, please.

I would appreciate if you could instruct the dealer or nokia care, to replace the handset, as I feel that I have taken a wrong decision to go in for this handset, after paying around 16k...

Your immediate redressal is awaited, please.

nokia/E63 phone — hangs the phone

I purchased phone nokia e63 . phone hangs and some issues on the day happening. after one day thats ok. now the completed three months the phone totally switched off and over heated.i given to nokia care at trivandrum. but they lagged to take care of complaint.
        job sheet no>[protected]/101005/67
        IMEI>[protected]
        purchas date >19.07.10
        pradeep.m
        service engineer of HAVELLS INDIA LTD
        Trivandrum
        My Nokia E63 gets switched off after 4-5 mins o[censored]se i do not understand what is going on. i love noia mobiles but this a serious issue

Jayesh Modi
          I had purchased Nokia Mobile Handset 7310 c from Nokia dealer. In 3 months it started giving problems. Key for digit 7 was not working. On visiting Nokia Care (Harmony Audio) I was given to understand that such problem is faced by many and the one I had met on the day of my visit. The kit was not available and the service center denied to accept the mobile. After speaking to Nokia dealer the set was accepted with understanding that it will be repaired in week's time. After one week still the set was not provided so I requested for back up cell which has been provided but weak battery.

I am sorry to mention the after sales service which Nokia has for such issues they should replace the handset

I hope this complaint will be taken seriously and resolved

Jayesh Modi
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:34:46
          Again the keys 7, 8 & 9 are not working inspite Nokia has repaired 2 months back.
          Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia 5130 — MY MOBILE LOST AT HINGANGHAT STATE MAHARASHTRA.PLZ FIND IT BY IMEI NO. [Resolved]

sagar chandraket kale
            SIR MY NEW NOKIA 5130 MOBILE LOST AT 13/05/2009 FROM HINGANGHAT DIST WARDHA..MAHARASTRA STATE. I SUBMIT FRI TO LOCAL POLICE...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Shashank Pandey
            DEAR SIR,

WITH DUE REGARDS I WOULD LIKE TO STATE THAT I SUBMITTED MY NOKIA 6233 HANDSET DUE TO ITS DISPLAY PROBLEM TO NOKIA CARE HERE IN MY CITY LUCKNOW (B.K AND COMPANY), ON 6TH FEBRUARY 2009, SINCE THEN THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT MY CELL IS UNDER REPAIR AND ALL THAT STUFF...I HAVENT RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE YET. WHEN RECENTLY I CALLED NOKIA HELPLINE THEY ARE SAYING YOUR CELL WILL BE SWAPPED, I TRIED TO CONFIRM IT WITH NOKIA CARE, BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE YET...

KINDLY LOOK INTO THIS MATTER...
            MY COMPLAIN ID IS 2-3WF4TX...

SHASHANK PANDEY.
            REGARDS.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:34:34

Nokia 5310 Xpressmusic — Heat problem in Nokia 5310 Express Music [Resolved]

mfozdar

I want to do complaint of Hotspot Mobile Shop (G1 Ground Floor, Ship Complex. Opp. Oxford...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

Rajneesh Batra
              Without much ado I would like to issue a straightforward comment that ‘NOKIA is duping it’s unsuspecting customers who they are taking for a ride just because of their monopoly in market.

The Quality Control Department of the company is worst in the entire circuit and in view of the large demand of NOKIA products it is just dumping the stuff into shops without caring for QC Check, with the result of which the consumer starts suffering right from the day one of the purchase of a new product.

Without taking much of your time I would come straight to the point which goes like this. On 15/5/2009 my son insisted upon buying him a low-end FM NOKIA 1661 as it was his birthday. Though I had vowed not to enter into any kind of relationship with NOKIA in future apropos my bitter experience while purchase of an N72 handset exactly an year ago, I succumbed to my kid’s demand and bought him one NOKIA 1661 for Rs. 1900/- (IMEI : [protected]). And, as it was expected, the result remained same as it too had many problems some of which are as under:-

1. As per the User Manual there should have been 32 Polyphonic Ringtones, but there are hardly any except 8 film songs. Rest of the area is ‘Empty’.
              2. The volume of the set is so low that one just can’t hear the ring from a distance more than 6’.
              3. There is a patch on the LCD screen.

Since the set was only 2-days old I reported the matter to the dealer, who curtly asked me to contact NOKIA Care as his responsibility was limited upto pocketing the money only.

Ever since I have been exchanging mails with NOKIA without avail as they are not ready to replace the handset out-rightly and are insisting me to get it repaired from their Service Centre. Their standard reply is as under:-

“You may kindly note that a phone would be covered under Nokia’s DOA (Dead On Arrival) policy only if it is completely dead and not functional within 48 hours of purchase, in this case the dealer will replace the handset (if it meets the DOA policy guidelines). If the handset does not meet the guidelines it would not be replaced.

As you are facing concern with the optimal performance of your phone, we suggest you to take the phone to the nearest Nokia Care Centre.

We recommend you take along the proof of purchase/receipt while visiting the Nokia Care Centre. Your phone would be repaired under warranty if it meets all the warranty guidelines.”

Last year, during these months only the same thing had happened with my newly purchased NOKIA N72. As some of its functionalities were not activated I innocuously acted on the standard reply of NOKIA and the set was given to service centre. But there onwards the things went from bad to worse and today’s situation is that the set is unable to ‘Backup’ the data. Since it was a brand new handset, being a responsible company and pioneer of the field it was NOKIA’s moral responsibility to replace the faulty set out-rightly with a new one but it acted other-way and performed all kinds of R&D on the new set with the result of which the original software got downgraded and many things stopped functioning. Though I am still pulling on with that very set only, I was deeply hurt by the attitude of NOKIA.

That shows how I have come full circle after N72 episode and entered the same loop again. I have no hesitation in admitting that it is not NOKIA who is playing smart but it is we, the unsuspecting consumers who are taking NOKIA on face value and falling prey to their smart tactics inspite of getting duped on previous occasions.

Though I kept mum during N72 experience and did not insist for replacement but now ‘Enough is Enough’, and I can’t afford to see my hard earned money go down the drain like this anymore.

I, therefore, categorically replied to NOKIA that this time I am not going to hand over the brand new handset to NOKIA CARE for REPAIRS because it is only two-days old and the observations I have made were only a fall-out of Incomplete QC or some Manufacturing Defect. I hope you would agree with me that nobody can try all functionalities of a handset inside the shop itself and would come across them only once he starts using the set optimally. But if there is a Born-Defect in the device, the onus is entirely on the Manufacturer and there cannot be any other solution but outright replacement. And in this case the shortcomings were detected within 48 hrs of the purchase, so there is NO QUESTION OF GETTING IT REPAIRED at all.

Nokia’s own admission that “A phone would be covered under Nokia’s DOA (Dead On Arrival) policy only if it is completely dead and not functional within 48 hours of purchase, in this case the dealer will replace the handset (if it meets the DOA policy guidelines). If the handset does not meet the guidelines it would not be replaced.” proves that “NOKIA’S BIOLOGICAL LIFE EXPECTENCY IS ONY 48 HRS AND BEYOND IT, THE ‘PASSING AWAY’ WOULD NOT FALL UNDER THE CATEGORY OF ‘SUDDEN & UNTIMELY DEMISE’.”

I, therefore, file my official complaint with you against the Fraudulent Practices being adopted by NOKIA against general public through misguiding ‘Terms & Conditions’.

And I am not filing a solitary case against the latest purchase of NOKIA 1661 only but would like to club my earlier case of N72 with the same and NOKIA may note that this time that I do not want only a replacement of both but would a compensation for the ‘Time & Energy’ wasted on this exercise too. Because this is not a matter of 10-12 thousand rupees but the question of a reputed person’s pride, whom NOKIA has been taking for granted for over an year.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:34:26

nokia N72 handset — repairing taking too long

i bought above mentioned handset on 17'th oct 2007 fm pune .it's display disappeared completely 20 days back.i.e. 2nd april 2008.so i approached nearby nokia care for the same on 5'th april.they assured me that it will be repair in 8 days. it has been more than 15 days now & still it's not yet repaired.above this system is not transparent.no reasons were given why is taking so long & when i can get the handset.do you think i should go to consumer court ? what is the procedure?

Nokia N 72 — Set not repaired but replaced to old one

I contacted Nokia care service centre- MICRONAS TELECOME, Sector-2, Noida for my N 72 Nokia set for fault repair on 23ord October. I was told to take the set after 15 days. I received a call that your set has been repaired and can take it after 10 days. I approached the centre and collected the set which not repaired but its display started invisible. I was again asked to wait for 15 days. After 10 days I received call to collect the set. I was surprised that the body of set was replaced with an fully scrached old one and I do not know it was repaired or not. I refused to take delivery. I do not know am I to get my own set fully repaired or not. It is pity on the part of Nokia. I do not advise anyone to atleast buy any Nokia hand set.

Nokia N72 — repairing system

i have purchased nokia N72 on[protected]. the bettery recharge does not run more than 24 hours. I have contact with the seller, who divert me to go to Nokia Care centre, at Office Lane, Agartala. On going there I found that to take care of one customer they takes 5 hours time, which is expensive for anybody in this fast running world. you please send one representative to look after the matter. this situation is crated to harrus the public/your customer. as we purchase Nokia mobile, hance your company will harrus us in this way.

Nokia / Dealers — Nokia not acting upon the issue

This is with reagrd to the Nokia 2700 mobile phone that I purchased on Ramzan day at Channel 9, a mobile store in Bangalore, Jayanagar, 7th Block. The dealer sold us a cell phone that had its screen protection broken. When we asked the dealer to give us a new one, they were reluctant to have it changed. They had already billed it. There response was the mobile would be exchanged only if there is any problem with mobile itself. After coming away from store we realised the memory card was not getting detected. We again went to the store to question the dealer. Just in front of our eyes, the sales boy broke a new pack and replace a memory card from that new cell. We also realized then that we also had got a seal broken pack. When we questioned the dealer, there was no response other than a ignorant smile.
              When I lodged a complaint with Nokia, there again was a helpless reply saying that the particular dealer was a Non Priority Dealer of Nokia. I did question Nokia, as to how a customer is supposed to know whether a store is a Priority store or not, they sent me the link. But how far are the consumers educated about this? Nokia is also being very ignorant about it.
              I request Consumer Forum to take good action and educate the consumers, so that we are not cheated by the dealers and the companies like Nokia and stay helpless over the products with no quality or sevice.

Also. here is the response for the emails I sent to Nokia:

Thank you for the same old reply again and an additional link.This is just helpful for me. But you have not answered as to what is Nokia's action with regard to educating it's cutomers. Is Nokia still going to be ignorant upon this?

When Nokia has the rights and responsibility to give its products through a Non Priority dealer, then why doesn't Nokia take the accountability? Why not provide licenses and educate customers to take from the licensed Priority dealers?

Doing a copy paste of the responses to customers does not help!! This is as equivalent as CHEATING customers.

2009/9/27 <contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com>

Dear Ms. Sundaram,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the dealer of Nokia 2700 Classic. In order to purchase a new handset, we suggest our customers to check for the Nokia Priority Dealer, in order to ensure genuineness. For locations of our Nokia Priority Dealer nearest to you, kindly access the following web link:
              Further, we will not be in a position to comment on the Non Nokia Priority Dealer.
              We look forward for your continued patronage on Nokia products and services.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia

Do you know you can now update your phone software at your own convenience? Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model is supported and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go online to find user guides, troubleshooting support and other services to help you use your Nokia product.

To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.

Kind regards,

Shamshad Begam
              Nokia Care

Disclaimer:

This mail and its contents are only disclosed to the recipient to whom this document is addressed and is pursuant to a relationship of confidentiality. This document constitutes confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia. The confidential information is to be used by the recipient only for the purpose for which this document is supplied. The recipient must obtain Nokia written consent before the recipient or any other person acting on its behalf, communicates any information on the contents or subject matter of this document or part thereof to any third party. The third party to whom the communication is made includes an individual, firm or company or an employee or employees of such a firm or company.

The recipient, by its receipt of this document, acknowledges that this document is confidential information and contains proprietary information belonging to Nokia and further acknowledges its obligation to comply with the provisions of this notice.

[THREAD ID:1-3RMP71P]

-----Original Message-----

From: raj.[protected]@gmail.com
              Sent: 26/09/2009 06:46:39 PM
              To: contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com
              Cc: Madhu Anna <[protected]@gmail.com>; madhu soodhan <[protected]@rediffmail.com>; Karthik Anna <karthikeyan.[protected]@gmail.com>
              Subject: Re: Nokia - Rajeshwari Sundaram - N2700 Classic Phone Purchase

Thank you for your reply.

If that dealer is not a Nokia Priority dealer, how is a customer supposed to
              know? Why don't you take a step forward and educate your customers about who
              all are your Priority dealers.

Also, this happened the same evening after I sent the complaint. The memory
              card in the same phone was not getting detected. We went back to ask the
              dealer about it. Just in front of our eyes, this happened. The sales boy
              pulled out a new cell phone box and replaced the memory chip from the new
              set to our set. When we questioned about how authentic is the mobile being
              purchased, he just gives a smile. How ignorant can Nokia still remain????
              This has been the worst experience I have ever had. I have been a Nokia
              customer from a very long time and I never expected this.

Your reply again shows how ignorant you are in taking any action!! Anyways,
              this is not the end. I am going to act further, if Nokia does not give me
              support. Just regretting an inconvenience does not help.

Thank you again for all that *GREAT IGNORANT REPLY!!!!*

2009/9/22 <contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com>

> Dear Ms. Sundaram,
              > Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.
              > This e-mail is in reference to the purchase of Nokia 2700 Classic. We
              > regret the inconvenience caused. To ensure the authenticity of Nokia
              > products, we suggest you to purchase Nokia phones and compatible
              > enhancements from Nokia Priority Dealers.
              > You may kindly note that the tamper proof sticker of the sales box should
              > be opened in front of the dealer during purchase in order to make sure that
              > the sales package content mentioned in the sales box and contents inside the
              > box are similar and are in proper working condition.
              > Further, you may kindly note that the dealer mentioned in your e-mail is
              > not a Nokia Priority Dealer. Hence, we would not be in a position to comment
              > on the service or products sold by non-Nokia dealers.
              > For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support
              > Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a
              > week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at
              > www.nokia.co.in/asknokia
              > Do you know you can now update your phone software at your own convenience?
              > Visit www.nokia.co.in/support to check if your phone model is supported
              > and download the "Nokia Software Updater". You can also go online to find
              > user guides, troubleshooting support and other services to help you use your
              > Nokia product.
              > To ensure proper handling, please continue to use the current subject line.
              > Kind regards,
              > Seauli Hati
              > Nokia Care
              > Disclaimer:
              > This mail and its contents are only disclosed to the recipient to whom this
              > document is addressed and is pursuant to a relationship of confidentiality.
              > This document constitutes confidential information and contains proprietary
              > information belonging to Nokia. The confidential information is to be used
              > by the recipient only for the purpose for which this document is supplied.
              > The recipient must obtain Nokia written consent before the recipient or any
              > other person acting on its behalf, communicates any information on the
              > contents or subject matter of this document or part thereof to any third
              > party. The third party to whom the communication is made includes an
              > individual, firm or company or an employee or employees of such a firm or
              > company.
              > The recipient, by its receipt of this document, acknowledges that this
              > document is confidential information and contains proprietary information
              > belonging to Nokia and further acknowledges its obligation to comply with
              > the provisions of this notice.
              > [THREAD ID:1-3RMP71P]
              > -----Original Message-----
              > From: raj.[protected]@gmail.com
              > Sent: 21/09/2009 07:56:01 PM
              > To: contactcentre.[protected]@nokia.com
              > Subject: WebForm Automated Email
              > [Email address:raj.[protected]@gmail.com <address%3Araj.[protected]@gmail.com>]
              > [Salutations:Ms.]
              > [Contact topic:Other]
              > [Contact subtopic:]
              > [Message:We Purchased this handset from Channel 9 store, 7th Bloc
              > Jayanagar, Bangalore. The dealers were so irresponsible, reluctant and
              > arrogant. They sold us an seal broken pack and the screen guard was torn.
              > When we asked for explaination the dealer said that is how is it packed from
              > the company. They were so reluctant to give us the new piece. This shows a
              > very bad image about Nokia and its dealers. Not acting upon this may lead to
              > a severe impact on Nokia's brand image. I am also writing this to News 9.
              > The customer satisfaction part is totally ignored.]
              > [Phone model:2700 classic]

NOKIA-1661 — application for replacement of handset

To,
              Care Maneger
              NOKIA INDIA

Subjet:-Application for replacement of handset

Refrence:-IMEI No-3560 [protected]

I had bought Nokia 1661 on 23 Aug. 2009 vide Bill No-2475 from one of your sales outlet.
              To my surprise phone has been creating problem right from Day 1
              It automaticaly switchies off within 1hour of switching on
              I have deposited my phone more than 8times with NOKA CARE center but all is vain.
              rather phone was sent to repair foctoy 4times but forget about shoing technical problem
              I guess your team has failed in even dignosing the problem

Belive me entire trust in NOKIA Brand has been useless for me I feel like pick pocketed
              The day I had bought the phone moresover your NOKIA CARE stff has never been able to give a satisfactory repaly
              My patience has been teasted for 3months now.
              Thus finally I would like to request you to
              Either refund my money back OR replace my cell phone Unconditionally
              For your ready reference I would like to informe you that currently cell phone is at one of your repair centre under
              JOB SHEET NO.-"[protected]/091104/1
              I am just not convicted that repair would have been proper this time as well hence I am compelled to not to take delivery of that particular piece
              I have certinly became a piece of JOKE among my friends because of this callousness of your company
              Your Earliest Action would be highly appreciated

Your's Truely
              AKHILESH JOSHI
              My phone N72-5 is not loud, nothing vibrate, change speaker it is not good.

Nokia6300 — stolen mobile [Resolved]

nazimsheikh
                i was traveling by train in that compartment it was huge crowd
                when i reached my destination has been stolen my nokia6300
                Complaint comments  Comments  (27)

Nokia 2626 — NO Network [Resolved]

Sone Lal Gupta
                To
                The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 2626 set IMEI [protected]
                Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Nokia N73 Music Edition — Tracking of my Lost mobile having IMEI no-358973015550359 [Resolved]

H.S. JADHAV
                Lost handset To, Nokia India, India.
                Subject : Tracking of my Lost mobile having IMEI no-[protected]
                Dear...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (54)

Pandurang Kunte
                Nokia (India) Customer Care Manager

I lost my mobile (stolen) on 09-May-2009.
                Following are the details of the handset.

NOKIA 3110 Classic Black 512MB
                IMEI: [protected]
                ITEM: 002G858
                Battery No: [protected]
                Date of purchase: 10-August-2008

Please block all the services to the handset so that nobody can use it.

Thanks.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:33:57

Nokia / 3110c — gprs setting not saving [Resolved]

vishnu kumar mahatha
                  when i go to personal configuration settings to create new account than it shows that cannot add new account.memory full
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (74)

Bharat Malviya
                  DEAR SIR,
                  MY MOBILE NO. IS +91-[protected], THIS IS MY NO. AND I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE N72 WITH AIRTEL CONNECTION, BUT I DON'T KNOW MY MOBILE IMEI NO. I HAVE LOST MY MOBILE, MOBILE LOST DATE:- 20.04.2009, TIME:- 10:48 AM, LAST CALL:- [protected], [protected]. AIRTEL CONNECTION ID:- VOTER ID CARD, NAME:- SHRI MALARAMJI LUHAR, ADDRESS:- ABUROAD, HE IS MY FATHER, DEAR SIR PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM, AND TELL ME HOW CAN FIND MY MOBILE, TELL ME WHAT I DO NOW, PLEASE SER HELP ME, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:- [protected]@redifffmail.com, AND MY TEMPRARY MOBILE NO. IS [protected], PLEASE TAKE ACTION OF MY COMPLAIN AND SOLVE IT, PLEASE CALL ME OR EMAIL ME OF THIS METTER .

THANKING YOU

FROM:-
                  BHARAT MALVIYA
                  NEAR RELIANCE TOWER,
                  ABUROAD
                  MOB:- +91-[protected]
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:26:04
                  hey i read about a website community service started for those who lost your mobiles. it is www.lostmymobile.com . it says we can give particulars about the lost mobile and there are chances we might get our mobile phone back...thought i would share it with you

Nokia N72 — i have lost my mobile and sim

i hav lost my mobile nokia n72 and my bsnl sim no is [protected] dated27 /08/2009at 11pm
                  in dhanbad railway station so you are requested to lock my sim
                  I'm Jahir Dastgir Maniyar, While I was going Market in Ambajogai Dist Beed I lost my mobile nokia N72 black colour mobile thefted by some body.
                  Here is I have given my IEMI no, i have no other sources to help me except u!
                  PLease help me, sir.
                  Missed date : 01.09.2009
                  IEMI No : [protected]
                  IDEA Sim is in Mobile and no is [protected]
                  Please help me sir
                  I never forget your help,
                  Jahir D Maniyar
                  dear sir
                  during the time of formaring my mobile i have lost my important messages can u please help me to restore them at the earliest . iwill be higly obliged i[censored] do the needfull
                  i have lost my nokia n72 mobile in delhi .s no.[protected] and my mobile no is [protected]

plz block my mobile phone

Thanks&regard
                  ashwani singh
                  Email id [protected]@gmail.com

Plz rispons back my email id

vinod
                    I am Vinod Nair, from New Delhi. My Nokia E61i, purchased a year and half ago, developed some problem of hanging and messaging errors, around 13th Apr. I went to Nokia Care ( Net Dot Solutions Pvt Ltd ) situated at Jail Road, New Delhi on 14th Apr. The service representative informed me that the handset requires a software updation and since the handset is liquid logged, there could be a " dead risk" chance. He also informed me that if I still agree to get it repaired, I may need to sign the job sheet, which I did on my will. It was informed that the entire process would take a couple of days and I can get the handset on 16th Apr. I checked with the centre on 17th Apr and it was informed to me that the handset would take a couple of days more to get repaired and that the service centre would call me upon job completion. When I did not receive any call from them till 21st Apr, I checked the website for the job sheet status. It was mentioned as "Closed-Repaired". I promptly went to Net Dot (Nokia Care )and asked for my handset. They took half an hour more and informed me that the handset is non-repairable. Upon questioning, the front desk told me that the handset has been purchased from overseas, therefore they cannot repair it. Upon arguing that the handset was purchased within India and that the website shows that the handset has been repaired, they took another 10 mins to inform that since the handset was liquid logged, there is a dead risk and therefore they chose not to repair it. This when I have already given approval to do so in the job sheet. Upon speaking to the centre incharge, who was rude and impolite, they agreed to give me a delivery note and told me that I am free to complain on this to nokia care. I was shocked to see the delivery note given to me in which the "date of repair" was 15th Apr and "date of delivery" is also shown as 15th Apr. Upon pointing out this, the front desk lady cut the date to 21st Apr and signed it there. It is really surprising and gave a very bad impression about the services offered by Nokia Care. The centre gave a complete misinformation about the entire process and kept the handset for more than a week to inform that it is non-repairable.My Job Sheet no. is[protected]/090414/16

I hope you would take into account this complaint and take remedial measures against this centre.

With regards
                    Vinod Nair
                    Mobile =+91-[protected]
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:33:44
                    hi
                    i am vikas i have purchase a nokia cell phone(nokia navigater 6110) from mumbai invoice no.is 14378
                    dated.19/06/2008 but presently i am in gwalior and my phone is autamaticly switch off then i charge
                    my phone but its not on.so i went nokia care(progrssive care opp. sanjay comp. jayendra ganj gwalior
                    ph. no.[protected]their are staff is repair my phone and charge to me Rs.350. but my phone is
                    warranty priod till dt. also there are staff one person tell me ur phones battery damage and one person
                    tell me ur phones jack is damage.he will not give me cash reciept also.
                    so i request to you kindly take the matter seriously and take action against gwalior nokia care.

vikas bhilware
                    mob.[protected]
                    gwalior.

jiwanjain
                      The care manager,
                      Nokia India Pvt Ltd, 4F, Tower-A & B, Cybergreen DLF city,
                      sector-25A, gurgaon-122002, Haryana (India)

Subject:
                      Regarding giving intimation about request for refund of price along with compensation for the last 7 months of defective Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] or replacement of Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] along with warranty and compensation due to inconvenience, mental, physical stress and loss of warranty period of more than 2 months during each time (4 time) company visit of Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] before approaching to the consumer court.
                      On 20/05/2009 I was handovered Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] to
                      Nokia care center, RAJLAXMI ELECTRONICS, E-44, nagar parishad complex, opp. town hall, pachkandil chauk, yavatmal, 445001.

Respected sir,
                      As per the subject cited above on 15/08/ 2008 I was purchased Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] within the first 3 months the problem/defect/fault was found in the Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] for which I was contacted to the nearest Nokia care center and then after a series of problems/defect/fault are continued till date which I had mentioned as below in sufficient details. Every time I was visited to Nokia care center Every time I was advised that the Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] need to send to the company to solve the problem/defect/fault and will take period of 15-20 days to come back. (by Nokia care center)
                      Sr. No. Of company visit Problem/defect/fault Date Jobsheet No.
                      1st Battery back-up problem 20/11/2008 [protected]/081120/50
                      2nd Charging/Battery; back-up battery empty. 17/03/2009 [protected]/090317/38
                      3rd Applications: performance / usability failure, F.M. beep, Back ground sound waves of low and high frequency.
                      (2nd time company visit mistake) 06/05/2009 [protected]/090506/26
                      Charging/battery: No charging. BL5C 06/05/2009 [protected]/090506/27
                      Charging/battery: No charging. Travel charger 06/05/2009 [protected]/090506/28
                      4th Applications: performance / usability failure, F. M. beep, Back ground sound waves of low and high frequency. (Resending due to 0% improvement in3rd time company visit) 06/05/2009
                      (Resending date 20/05/2009) [protected]/090506/26
                      * Before sending 2nd time company visit Nokia care center person MISS RACHNA MADAM personally used the Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] for 3-4 days. She noticed the fault.
                      * The Problem/defect/fault which is mentioned in 3rd time company visit that was found during checking as soon as I had received Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] after 2nd time company visit.
                      * When I had received Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] after 3rd time company visit and checked in the Nokia care center there itself it was observed that the Problem/defect/fault which was mentioned in the 3rd time company visit persists as such with 0% improvement for which I was handovered Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] to the Nokia care center at the same moment. The Problem/defect/fault was observed by the Nokia care center manager and owner and agreed that the Problem/defect/fault is genuine and major.
                      Sir I am suffering a lot since from last 7 months about the Problem/defect/fault in
                      Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected] and the service, which is provided by Nokia. During the period I was faced a lot of inconvenience, because o[censored]navailability of extra handset, as will as mental, physical stress, loss of warranty period due to company visit mistake/problem/defect/fault. Sir, I had lost my faith/trust from Nokia and Nokia product.
                      Eventhough once more last time against my will and wish before knocking the door of consumer court I am trying to give you opportunity to
                      -refund price along with compensation for the last 7 months which I was suffered for defective Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected]
                      or
                      -replacement of piece along with warranty and compensation due to inconvenience, mental, physical stress and loss of warranty period of more than 2 months during each time (4 time) company visit of Nokia N 72-5 D purple IMEI [protected].

My permanent address
                      Lavande jiwan premchand, Assistant professor, C/o Pawan Electronics, Sahkar Society Complex, Main Road Hadgaon, At. Po. Tq. Hadgaon, Dist. Nanded, pin: 431712, (Maharashtra) Mobile no.[protected].
                      Date 21/05/2009 Lavande jiwan premchand
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:01:27

NOKIA MODEL N- 72 — BATERRY FAULTY

I HAVE PURCHASED NOKIA MODEL N-72 ON 07/07/2007 FROM SHREE BALAJI MOBILES, B-15 SRIRAM TOWERS, ASHOK MARG, LUCKNOW U.P AGAINST INVOICE NO BAL/01904. THE
                      IMEI IS [protected] ND BATERRY NO 382066 CHAR NO 196049.

THE PROBLEM IS SINCE LAST TWENTY FIVE DAYS THAT BATERRY IS GETTING DISCHARGED WITH IN 12 HOURS DESPITE THE TOATAL USAGE OF RECIEVING AND DIALLING NOS ARE ONLY THREE TO FOUR VISE A VERSA. THE OTHER FACILITIES ARE NOT BEING USED i.e MUSIC, RADIO, CAMERA ETC.
                      THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN TOLD TO NOKIA CUSOMER CARE, LUCKNOW TWICE BUT AFYER CHECKING THE BATTERY I HAVE TOLD THAT BATTERY IS O.K. BUT LOW BATTERY PROBLEM STILL REMAINS.
                      IT IS ALSO CHECKED AND FOUND THAT NO PROGRAMME IS OPEN AND IN ON POSITIONED.
                      THEREFORE I REQUEST YOUR GOODSELVES TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND GET MY PROBLEM AT THE EARLIEST.
                      RAHUL RAIZADA LUCKNOW
                      MOB NO [protected] AND [protected]

Divakar Reddy K
                        I lost my mobile phone due to thives enetered in my house around 2.30 A.M. on Dt. 23/05/2009
                        at marathalli, Bangalore & my phone number is [protected].my phone model is Nokia 5800 xpress music
                        and Mobile IMEI No [protected] . Please take immediate action about this.
                        My Address and contact no is given below :
                        E.Mail : [protected]@gmail.com

Divakar Reddy K.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 01:33:38
                        DEAR SIR,
                        I LOST MY NOKIA MOBILE PHONE ON DATE 28.08.09 MODEL 5800 XPRESSMUSIC MY PHONE NO IS [protected]
                        PLEASE TAKE ACTION IMMEDIATELY & INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

IMEI NO.- [protected]