Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (923)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

ANKUR
I HAVE GIVEN MY NOKIA N72 HANDSET AT THE SERVICE CENTRE A-78 SECTOR 2 NOIDA UP 201301. THE JOB CARD NO IS [protected] THE SERVICE CENTRE HAS KEPT THE HANDSET AND GIVE ME THE DATE 30TH SEP 08 AND I STILL DONT HAVE ANY INFORMATION TILL WHEN IY HANDSET WOULD BE REPAIRED SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE CONFIRM ME THE STATUS OF MY HANDSET THE PARTICULARS ARE AS UNDER
SL NO-[protected]
PRODUCT CODE-2548028
JOB SHEET NO [protected]

N72 — Handset

I have pruchase a new N72 seal pack from the authorised dealer on 6th sept'2008. On 10th september on the morning around 10.00 am i switch the mobile. At night when i open the mobile the mobile is totally dead. When i charge the mobile there is no indication of charging.
I hear that the nokia product is very good. after this incident on my view i think nokia deal with defective mobile.
After all i have send my mobile to nokia care for repairing. They send my hand set to Guwahati but problem is that after repairing how i belive that next time the problem will not arise.
should i purchase a new mobile form other company or nokia will replace my mobile with new sets if they have a provision. Other wise i have to change the hand set other company.

Nokia, Nokia N72 Handset — Nokia N72 Handset

23.09.08

Nokia Corporation

I have purchased the NOKIA N72, from a authorized mobile dealer Shop (A.G. Marketing, Shibpur, Howrah on[protected]their Bill No: 32-0N-08-09). My handset I.M.E.I. No: is [protected]

The said phone, after using only 4 months developed problems like - Hang problem, Music File not working, Database Corruption etc.

I have taken the phone to your authorized Service center at Kolkata,

at M/s. Infotel Services,
26/2, Hindustan Park, Near Hindustan Park Fire Brigade, Gariahat, Kolkata – 700029 Kolkata (South).West Bengal

Phone: [protected]

Fax: [protected]

E-mail: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com on 18.09.2008 and the above service center has issued a job sheet no:[protected]/080918/19 dated 18.09.08, time 11:44 A.M they have noted all the requisite problems in their job-sheet and also noted the IMEI no of my handset and given me time for delivery on 19.09.2008.

On 19.09.08, I have gone to the service center personally and enquired and they could not give delivery on that date. Thereafter, with repetitive telephone to your call center and the service center, no one gave me any firm date of delivery.

Ultimately, today (22.09.08), I have gone to the service center at 10:15 in the morning and presented the job sheet for delivery of the handset. They have produced me a different handset bearing No: I.M.E.I. [protected]. The set is much old and altogether discolored and wornout.

Promptly, I refused to take delivery of the same, but your people has told that the handset which I have submitted was not repairable and hence could be replaced by this old service handset. They also threatened that if I do not take delivery of the same, they will not be able to deliver me the original handset.
I have under compulsion taken delivery of the same and ask copies of the job sheet which they have refused to give. On persuasion, I got a Xerox copy of the job sheet and I have signed the sheet but with comments “subject to verification” and replacement of another set in place of my original one.

The said replaced set, is complete worthless set and full of the earlier vices (getting hang again and not working). Being frustrated, I have telephoned your customer care,[protected] and talked to your customer care executive “Ms. Krishna”, who has taken a note of it and advised me to again approach the service center for repair.

Now as a consumer I feel that:

1. There is no iota of doubt that you are completely negligent in service.

2. Your authorized service center befooling the customers without taking any repairing jobs.

3. That your service center has replaced my 4 month old set by another worn-out set and compelled me to accept the same which is purported to be an untrustworthy act beyond your authority and jurisdiction.

4. The above-replaced set is also not working. It is another deceitful act.

5. My valuable time is wasted for approach and repetitive approach to your service center.

6. I completely make you people responsible for all this harassment. I want to get back my original handset bearing original IMEI duly repaired or a new handset or refund back of money towards the cost of my hand set for Rs. 7625/-.

Anirban Chakrabarty

1/1, Carry Road

Chatterjeehat.

Howrah-711104
West Bengal.India

Mobile No:
[protected], [protected]

Nokia N72 — Status of handset

My hand set is not working within 4 days of purchase. i have send my hand set to nokia care dibrugarh. After a week pass i dont no whether my hend set will replace or repaire. They only told that my hand set is send to Guwahati it will take 20-25 days to come. Will u help to know the status of my hand sets. My job sheet no. 21234506/080911/16 dated 11 sep'2008.

Nokia N72 — UPDATE ME ABOUT THE STATUS

I GAVE MY NOKIA N72 HANDSET AT THE SERVICE CENTRE A-78 SECTOR 2 NOIDA UP 201301 FOR REPAIRING ON 26TH SEP 08 AND THE SERVICE CENTRE GAVE ME DATE 30TH SEP 08 TO COLLECT THE PHONE BUT STILL MY HANDSET IS NOT REPAIRED PLZ GET ME THE STATUS OF MY HANDSET

REGARDS
ANKUR
my nokia n72 having network problem .what i do ppppppppppppppppppplz
i m naven

Nokia — Bad Service of Nokia

Jothi Murugeswaran
    Dear Mr. Selvaraj,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (21)

Paramjit Maan
    Dear Sir

I was a user of nokia N81 handset made by nokia. My handset was a genuine one purchased from a registered nokia outlet based at chandigarh Sector-17 and it cost me Rs.14700/-. One day i lost my phone somewhere in ludhiana city as it slipped out of my pocket. My handset was picked up by someone else he inserted his own SIM in that and my SIM was thrown away by him or may be simply not used anymore. i got my SIM blocked by Airtel so that the person who picked my cell cannot use it. Then i went to nokia care centre at ludhiana at fountain chowk i told them the whole story but they said they cannot do anything about it as they have got no mechanism to trace that mobile. it was a total shock for me as i had purchased my mobile just two months before that happened. i lost Rs. 15000/- just in a moment. it is a shame that nokia make lot of costlier handset but cannot trace them and give their customers any satisfactory feeling. i have got the IMEI no of my cell + proper bills of my purchase to authenticate that i was the proud owner of that handset. but Nokia has let me down and lot of others who's hansets are stolen or get misplaced as the actual owner has to suffer and the theives or the persons who pick them use those phones at their will without spending even a penny. Can nokia Trace my mobile? I have got full information about my cell if they want i can give them. i have also lodged a complaint in police station regarding this if nokia cannot trace the mobiles than they should not cell these mobiles like this and let their customers down. they must have to make some mechanism so that the mobiles made by them can be traced from anywhere and the mechanism should be activated right at the time when a person buy any mobile from nokia.

MURALI
      Nokia N70 Music Edition phone was just 6 months old. I am using the vibrator "ON" for call alert. Howerver suddenly the vibrator mode did not stop even the incoming call is answered. Ultimately I need to switch the mobile and still vibrator mode was on and I felt the vibrator and sound. Then I removed the battery and re activated the mobile with the vibrator option "off". I fail to understand why this costly phone, within a matter of 6 months mal functions. Can any body suggest remedy or this need to be addressed to the service centre of NOKIA - India (Chennai South) only.

ARUN BIYANI
        The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-Re:- Replacement of Nokia 5220 XPRESS MUSIC IMIE 35366 [protected]
        noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The SPEAKER has absoultaly stopped working just with in 2-3 days of purchase. Then after i went at nokia care at pali situted in rajasthan from the same place i have purchased the set. but when i asked them for repairment of speaker they said that they dont have require accessiores. And they told us to take this set to mumbai nokia care for repairing which i did but let me know what kind of pathatic service. when i reached mumbai nokia care the same story happend even mumbai nokia care dont have any accessory. and they told me that they will provide accesory with in 15 days.but since more than 15 days have passed still the mumbai nokia care have any accesory with them. my set is still lying with mumbai nokia care.

now i want total replacement of set as the set is under warrenty period.

please do the needful urgently and confirm with the same on my mobile no.[protected]

regard
        arun biyani
        mumbai
        i m from agra and i also purchased this from agra (my number is: [protected]) and this phone is a real bull . no better features only problems.

neshesh
        hello
        hello
        i bought nokia5220 on 15 th oct 2008 from nokia authorized dealer, mobiles IMEI no. s [protected]. warranty ref no.-APAINY[protected].
        repeatedly i call shreejee enterprises B-5 RDC, raj nagar, ghaziabad(u.p.) but no reponse those people give and just say that part s not avaialable, my job sheet no. is[protected]/081104/15
        if part is not avaialable with nokia care then it s my request to kindly send me a new hanset so that i can access my calls, as i m sufferring heavy losses in my business due to this failure of NOKIA 5220 mobile.kindly take my request very seriously and revert back to me. NOKIA CARE phone no. s[protected].

Nokia 5220 Music Express — i am not satisfied with their service very very poor service

The nokia customer care of R.S Tower in hall bazar of Amritsar they give us very bad service. Last week i went their to change the ringer of my cell but they told me the ringer of that phone are finished and make excuses like the ringers are out of stock and told me you will come after 5 or 6 day. But i know they sell all thing like these small spare parts of company in market and disturd us.They earn money from outside. At that time i was hurry to change my cell ringer then i went to jonson market which is also situated in Hall Bazar and brought dublicate ringers and then changed them myself because next day i was going to out of the town and i need my cell . But i am also gave blame to nokia companny that the nokia 5220 music express ringers are stop working after 16 days of purcasing the cell. what is this it means the company also use bad quality products and make us fool. we buy them in heavy cost. This is not good for company. Next time i does not brought this type of company products.

I would like to bring to your knowledge that I have recently purchased the above-Re:- Replacement of Nokia 5220 XPRESS MUSIC purchased on Dec27 2008
        noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The mobile hangs up and gets switched off just with in four hour of the purchase. Then after i went at nokia care at Madurai nokia care center situted in Madurai from the same place i have purchased the set. It porcesses the images very slow and set itself is very slow..and battery backup is very bad when asked for the reason they said that i[censored] update the software it will work fine. After one week of software update again a new problem was there i.e when i wanted to use calculater i was not able to one it as it showed application not found...Again i went to the same nokia care center, they told me that the software might have been corrupted... i[censored] updated it will work properly...But I am very unhappy with set as it is not up to my satisfaction.. I would kindly request u to look into this matter and help me to get replacment of new set of different modle I am ready to send some more amount and get the other good mobile. My email [protected]@yahoo.com.

In anticipation of your prompt response.
        set which is infested with certain technical problems. The mobile hangs up and gets switched off just with in four hour of the purchase. Then after i went at nokia care center at Madurai situted in Madurai from the same place i have purchased the set. 1) It porcesses the images very slow and set itself is very slow..and battery backup is very bad when asked for the reason they said that i[censored] update the software it will work fine. 2)After one week of software update again a new problem was there i.e when i wanted to use calculater i was not able to open as it showed application not found...Again i went to the same nokia care center, they told me that the software might have been corrupted... i[censored] updated it will work properly...But I am very unhappy with set as itself is not up to my satisfaction.. I would kindly request u to look into this matter and help me to get replacment of new set of different modle. I am ready to send some more amount and get the other good mobile. My email [protected]@yahoo.com.
        now i want total replacement of set as the set is under warrenty period.

please do the needful urgently and confirm with the same on email

In anticipation of your prompt response.
        5220 the company also use bad quality products and make us fool. we buy them in heavy cost. This is not good for company. Next time i does not brought this type of company products.

Nokia — speaker stop working

My new Nokia 6700 S 's Speaker stop working from last 3 days i had purchase handaset 3 month ago

saurabh singh katiyar
          The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- repairing(under warranty) of Nokia n70 music edition set Colour black IMEI no. [protected]

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The datas are vanishing automatically from screen. Then after 4-5 hours the datas come back while switchon the cell. The phone also hangs.i had submitted it in nokia care(add.-s.s.services 96/2 star press building, chunniganj crossing colonel ganj kanpur ph.[protected] on dated 02 sep 08 but i did not get any resonse from noika care. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to repair or replace(if it can't be repair) the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

saurabh s katiyar

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 6275

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that I have recently purchased (in july) the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The internal antena of the set was not working properly thereby consuming lot of battery. Since we have purchased from your dealer i approach them. They had send the phone to nokia care at vapi. After one week no response from them. I approached them again today and they say they will send to me back phone as it is. I wanted to replace the set with a new hand set. I expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Vasant

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 3600 slide set Colour dark red Batch no. [protected]

We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. The set restarts automatically.The phone also hangs. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Nitesh Agrawal
          I have a similar complaint with my Nokia 3600 slidephone purchased on 13th September, 2008.
          The phone hangs and restarts.
          The IMEI no of the phone is [protected]
          Hello Guys,

I have also same problem. I purchased this nokia 3600 slide on 17th october. It start automatically when i try to open few media files.

It panic us, we are not getting value for money...

suggests us solution .

serial no. [protected]
          I am having same problwm also
          my phone is not at all responding .it is hanging up regularly.my imei is [protected]
          dear friends,

i brought the cell just 6 month back. everyday atleast for about 3-4 times the display goes blank and cell phone works like incoming call and all.but no display.then i have to switch it off and again switch it on.i went several times to customer care but no use.now i moved to other city.and i can't even go that place (shop where i pursed the cell) for replacement and other things.so can anyone please tell me what i have to do it.if anyone knows how to get out of this problem.please mail me as soon as possible.
          I have also same problem. I purchased this nokia 3600 slide.The phone hangs and restarts.
          The time i got this phone i am facing the problem ven ever i receive the sms it restarts automatically i dnt know wat is d matter with this phone

Nokia — Inefficiency of the Nokia Care Koramangala, Bangalore

Himani
            Inefficiency of the Nokia Care Kormangala, Bangalore.

At this moment I am left thinking what should I do now...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Nokia 3110 Mobile Phone — nokia 3110c music player issues?

ajay
            I'm using nokia 3110c from past 3 months and first time i faced the problem of music player i.e when i update music player...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (35)

Nokia 2626 — Security code..............

Akhil
            My Cell phone is not accepting any other SIM and is asking to enter security code. It is not accepting the security code and...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

aasheesh goel
            i bought my nokia phone on 15 march, 08 . which is still under warranty period, whose speaker is not working properly even after i got it repaired from the nokia service centre in rdc, ghaziabad who are not taking much interest into the matter...As nokia is the most leading and trusted brand for mobile phones in our country, so it must look forward to its customers grievances.therefore its my humble request to take this matter seriously..hoping for a immediate redressal from your side...
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Sanjay Kumar
              Tagret Date of Delivery of my cell phone is 20/Aug/2008 but they are not yet in the position to tell me about my handset.
              job sheet no.[protected]/080816/27
              What is nokia BH_903 indian price
              What is Nokia bh_903 indin prise and more
              i purchased new nokia 5800 xpressmusic on 27.01.10 from mobile store, hari om tower, ranchi..i got my battery charger damaged by shot circuit of electricity..so i want to know that can nokia replace my old damaged charger with a new charger and if not what is the present market price of charger of nokia 5800 xpressmusic?plz.inform me at [protected]@gmail.com as soon as possible..
              can you tell me the current price of nokia 5800 xpressmusic battery charger?inform me as soon as possible..

Vaibhav Ghai
                The Regional Manager
                Nokia Customer Care
                Norther Region

Sir/Madam

I purchased Nokia Handset model N95 from your authorized dealer Nokia Gallery, sec-17, Chandigarh. In July this year, my handset developed a serious problem i.e. the screen went completely blank. To get it repaired, I deposited it at Nokia Care Center, Kamla Enterprises, Hisar, Haryana in August, 2008. I was assured that the problem could be rectified & the handset was returned to me within 2 weeks. However, the very next day the set showed the same problem (blank display). I deposited the set again on the same day, & I was promised that it would be returned in perfect working condition in a month’s time.

As of today, it has been more than 2 months since my handset was given for repair, but neither am I aware of the status of my complaint, nor the staff at your Customer care is able to inform me about its condition. Whenever I visit them or call them up, I get vague replies that the set is in Bangalore, Chandigarh, Noida; it has developed major faults, etc. The staff itself has no clue what is the position or the status of my handset. Today they told me is that the cell has been repaired & i will receive it shortly. however, the person in charge at Nokia refuses to commit anything in writing as to whether the phone will be repaired, or by what date i will get my handset back. I am highly annoyed at this lack of both interest & responsibility shown by your staff. After spending a huge amount on the handset, the least I can expect is full value for my money & prompt service. But instead, all I am getting is false promises & irritation from your side. This is certainly not expected of a Multi-National, Multi-billion dollar company like Nokia. If my handset is repaired then why am i not being informed, or getting it back? I have lost my patience as well as confidence in your services. At least i should know when i will get my handset in perfect workig condition, or if the problem is deemed irreparable, then the handset should be replaced, as it was still in Warranty period when it was submitted for repair.

Truly yours,

Vaibhav Ghai
                Jindal stainless ltd.
                Mob. No. [protected]

Hello Sir(for concerned person),
                  I brought a nokia make 6085 in December 2007 and after nine month i have a problem with this mobile handset. The problem is only ringer problem. for this problem i went to your authorized nokia care (i.e. Care Centre, 19-20 First Floor, Opp. Laxmi Mandir, Tonk Road, Jaipur) centre on 13th September, 2008 and i submit my handset to the service centre. Service Center ASC No. is 022_343506 and contact No. is [protected]. After the submission of my hand set they gave me a service job sheet and in this sheet my ESN / IMEI No. is [protected] and in this sheet the fault is only Alert: Ringing tone issue.The Job sheet No.[protected]/080913/95.

For this above mentioned details i am very surprised and shocked how will you give the service to your customer. after 23 days still i have not received my handset and positive response yet form your customer care. except this i have complained to your customer care on 29th September, 2008 and they give me the complaint No. 2-3DZC17 without any positive response. So let me know how much more days will consume for this little fault . If i went to the market and repair my set i think hardly expend only Rs.100/- and get back my set within half an hour.
                  So, please consider this problem and give me the proper reply which your authorised service center still not give to me after contacting on above mentioned mobile No. by me.
                  This is very inconvenient and i think i will never go to buy a nokia product in future.
                  with regards,
                  Hello Sir(for concerned person),

with regards,

Nokia Mobile — Loss of Mobile

Akbar
                    DEAR SIR,
                    I lost my mobile phone, the phone number is [protected], IMEI no. [protected] & modal no. 5300. I...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (58)

Sanju Kumari
                    On 17th August I had purchased Nokia 6300, from last 1 month its started giving issue, low batter backup(1 hours), Hanset is getting heated & also in the dispaly I can see some dots.

Last week i went to shop "Tata Fone Center " & explained the issue he said go to Nokia care center Kalyan. on 5th Oct. I went & I asked them to replace the handset since its newly purchased 5they aslo refused.

I need your help to replace my handset.

my contact number:
                    Sanju Poddar

nokia6300 — replacement of battery

dearsir/medom
                    i give my hand set in rayrhythms nokia care center in vadodara
                    at 22nov 2007 my job sheet no is[protected]/071122/31 i give a bettary for replacement but ican not collect bettary today care center told me your bettary can not come in parsel and i ask care center when this bettery come than he told you talk at our toll free no. i talk at this no 12 time but no responce so sir what about this issue. whithout bettary i can not use hand set since 1month os sir please hep me
                    I have an nokia 6300 mobile, in my mobile the charge withstand only for 12 hours for normal use, is their any way to increase my battery life

Nokia 6300 — Block the Handset

This is to bring to your notice that i lost my Nokia 6300 While I was on a Business trip to Dubai .

It's IMEI No. is [protected]. So i request to block the handset as early as possible .

It will be great if you confirm me the same.

Thanks and Regards,
                    Abhijit Pathak

Nokia 6300 Handset — Block the Handset

I lost my Mobile Nokia 6300 black colour its imei [protected]. Can you help me in tracing it. I lost it from my House. I will be thankful to you if you people can help me in this matter by finding it out or blocking it.

Thank...
                    Blocking the usage of phone visa IMEI numbers is not in the hands of the service provider.

Its in the hands of Assistant commissioner of police or equivalent cadre. You need to file a FIR with local police station and then need to approach Cyber crime police with the same FIR.

Then your phone will be blocked.

B.S.Prasad

Prabhakaran
                      My E51 mobile is 6 months old and still in warranty period. But it have bluetooth problem and battery problem. so i went to nokia care near velachery, chennai (Blue chip,
                      G 35 SaiKrupa Apartments, 100 Feet Taramani Road, Velachery, Chennai 600 042). they said that we'll not do bluetooth servicing and battery, go to rockey agency (also a nokia care center at chennai). i went to rokey agency (New No. 32, Thiru-vi-ka-Road, Opposite Sathyam Theatre, Royapettah, Chennai - 600 014) and ask them to check my mobile. they said that there is no power today, come on tomo morning. i can't able to understand what is relation to power and checking the mobile. rockey agency people not even asking me what is the problem in mobile, not even getting mobile from hand. suddenly said come on tomo. there is worst customer care in nokia care center. but i like mu nokia E51 mobile, but your customer care is not good, not even interacting with customers. please tell me what to do to service my mobile. these all incidents happends on today (23July08). i got a appoinment through the nokia website for servicing. but nokia care centers at chennai not looking these appoinments and all.Nokia only have to suggest me, how to service my mobile?

Nokia — Very poor customer service by Nokia care

I'm from hyderabad-AP-India. As the radio in my Nokia N73m (IMEI No [protected]) was not functioining and it was under warranty i had given it for repair in Nokia Care at punjuagutta. they told me that i would be repaired with in a week time but after that one week they started delaying by saying that radio componenet are not available. after 15days they said my mobile phone got scrapped and i would be getting a new mobile phone. again they said it will take 15 days more to replace a new mobile again they delayed and at last they handed over me a SWAP which is a replacement, its is in avery poor state with all scratches onit and the vibration and key pad in ir are not working properly. when i took this ro the notice of service center now they are again telling me that i will get a replacement after one week, i dont know how long they will prolong this. Aftering assuring that they will give me a new mobile how can they give me a replcement piece that too which is not workig properly. i got vexed with the service of nokia care, their service is very poor. i need a new mobile as soon as possible. Please can any one help me with a solution for this
                      Dear Gentlemen,

We are not getting proper service in Bangalore from Nokia. Even though i have purchased Nokia premium product E71 for US$500 just 2 weeks back, i have major problem in my hand set. When i contacted Nokia they are not willing to replace the handset also said they need minimum 15days to correct that problem. As it has been diagonised as handset problem, why i need to suffer?

I am thinking of going to Consumer court as well as i am thinking of publishing this in web world, if I do not get proper service in next 48 hrs..

Looking forward for your kind response.

Purushotham Kini
                      i bought a new set of nokia 3110 on 15th of march and it got some problem and i returned it on 16th and your deler at borivali west) (anupam) told me that they will replace it, and they told me that they need 15days for it what the hell is this, what i am going to do till 15.Is your service is so poor that you cant replace a set as soon as possible i dont think so, So please do me a favour, so that i cant get my set replaced soon so that i can get back to work thanking you in anticepation
                      i purchased Nokia mobile phone 5610 from abu dhabi on middle of 2008 now i'm in india
                      after few months it showed some display problem
                      i've given the mobile phone to one of the ASC of Nokia near ashok nagar its named matrix
                      they told me that the nokia handset unable to service the handset
                      i never expect these kind o[censored]nskilled service people from Nokia..
                      i am ankit kalra i have purchased nokia n81 in march and suddenly the upper keypads light got switched off then i have sent it to nokia care it take around 15 days then few daye before the upper keypad stopped working, slide became loose and then i have submitted it to nokia care in roorkee on 29 april and target date is on 15 may and i have not got it today also i am fe up with nokia phones and its services its imei no is [protected] its job sheet no is[protected]/090429/9 please take some certain steps
                      Thankful to your team for opening a portal heeding to consumer's plight and griefs . My mother surrendered her mobile to one of the nokia care ser. centres in Bokaro, Jharkhand on account of insensitivity of keypad and battery not charging . This is with refrence to N72 model of nokia with ESN /IMEI no-[protected], job sheet no[protected]/090907/20, and vendor being Ginia care in Sec-IV . The due date is 28 th sept 2009 and job date is 09/09/2009 .Our consistent approaches to this vendor have fallen on deaf ears each time stating a new reason and keeping the delivery date deffering ahead . We are clueless to what to be done next .I hope the concerned authorities should take a call ASAP . Plz help

as not even nokia thats the same problem in every brand and each and every product.there are poor services in india..nobody is doing there duty and they hv no fear.
                      I have taken E63 3 months back, it got some problem & it was not getting on then I took it to Pune Nokia Care center near Dynashwar Paduka chowk.
                      Service is hopeless, secondly they dont even bother to call you to tell whats the exact problem or how much it will get charge. Center Manager is not available in the center at any given time.

Pls dont take your Mobiles to that Nokia care center personal advise...
                      I too had a couple of similar experiences. Sometime back I bought an N 72 from Univercel and they sold me a faulty piece and I did not realise that, but when I went back after a couple of days they coolly said that it has watermark problem and said they cannot repair it. I wanted to file a complaint with Consumer forum but on account of paucity of time I gave it up. Recently my son bought a mobile from same Univercell and within a month it developed problems and when we went to Nokia care at Annanagar Chennai, we had the same stereotype answer stating that there is a watermark. I told that chap to give me a written report for which he refused. This time I am not going to spare these people. I have a feeling that Univercell and Nokia are hand in glove to cheat people of their hard earned money.
                      Thiagarajan Chennai

Raman Sharma
                        my no. [protected]
                        please could you start my service i am right now in parwanoo of himachal pradesh in roaming.
                        Dear sir/mame
                        I am right now in parwanoo of himachal pradesh in roaming . i am and my phone and sim from bangalore.here in parwanoo i am not getting service please could you start my service from any other operator. if i am selecting any other operator it is telling sim card registration failed. Plaese be fast because i am not getting any call from others nither i am able call any boudy.This is my second mail to you.
                        utyut
                        I have puchased a bsnl sim card under the plan vennala plus few days ago.(may be on aug 12/11) .I have purchased it in kotabommali, srikakulam(dist), Andhra Pradesh.PIN CODE:532195.my mobile number is [protected].when i questioned the seller, he informed that it was activated on Aug 13th, 12 noon.But, actually the sim was not activated.please try to solve my problem as fast as possible.further i am informing you that the mobile i bought was good in condition.I checked it by inserting another sim card in it and it worked.But the sim i have acquired is not registered.please solve the problem as soon as possible.

Nokia N73 — Lost handset

Samir Uddin
                          To,
                          Nokia India,
                          India.

Subject : Tracking of my Lost mobile having IMEI no-[protected]
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Kavita Bhushan Rane
                          Good day sir,

I have bought this hand set from Dahisar, Mumbai $00 068 on dated 23/08/2008 from S.S. Traders. I notice that i cannot answer the call unless i change over to loud speaker.

First i gave it to above dealer to repair it. He repaired from NOKIA CARE> Few days back i had same problem my husband had be to NOKIA CARE for same problem to repair it, which again operating is same mode ie only on loud speaker.

I asked for replacement and i was badly treated by NOKIA CARE for replacement. Answer from them is once product is sold we will repair it only. If the instrument is faulty is it buyer's fault? Or if this is NOKIA's policy to repair faulty set and sell it to market then you must print it on cover of phone that "if set is faulty then we will not replace it but we will repair it till the warranty period and then customer has to pay.

I have already send message to Nokia Quality but they fail to answer my mail. I hope that you will do the needful to get me new set.

Kavita B. Rane
                          +91 [protected]

3120 nokia set — Nokia 3120 abruptly stopped

dear Sir,
                          I had already made complaint of my set on 27.11.08 which was pruchased on 31/10/08 and sequently I had given reminder also but till date I had not received reply to my complaint. I am constraint to approach conusmer court at the cost and risk of the company. This is for your information .
                          I am too facing the same problem for Nokia 3120C and i have already given my handset to the service centre 5 times. Please see complaint posted by me on the same subject

Nokia — DEFECTIVE NOKIA 3120C

I PURCHASED NOKIA MOBILE HANDSET MODEL NO-3120-1C ON 10.02.2009. .
                          THE PROBLEM WITH THIS SET IS THAT WHILE TALIKNG, SUDDENLY THE EAR PIECE STOPS FUNCTIONING AND I CANNOT HEAR ANYTHING. I HAVE TO SWITHCH OFF THE MOBILE, TAKE OUT THE BATTERY, AGAIN REINSTALL THE BATTEERY AND THEN ONLY THE HAND SET STARTS FUNCTIONING. I HAVE SHOWN THE SAME TO NOKIA SERVICE SENTRE ALSO BUT OF NO AVAIL. MY SISTER WHO STAYS AT KOLKATA ALSO HAS SIMILAR HANDSET AND SHE IS ALSO FACING THE SAME PROBLEM. HENCE I SUPPOSE THAT THERE IS SOME PROBLEM WITH YOUR THIS PARTICULAR MODEL NO. AND YOU SHOULD THEREFORE CALL IT BACK. KINDLY ARRANGE TO REPLACE MY HANDSET AND LET ME HAVE YOUR REPLY IMMEDIATELY.

Nokia 1255 — Master Code

Anand
                            I forgot the phone lock code of my Nokia 1255 CDMA phone. I don't want to loose any data. Kindly help me to reset the...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Recently Discussed

Airtel E Recharge
                            lapu reversal
                            (19 minutes ago)
                            Syska Gadget Secure
                            i cant find the bill or invoice copy of the trimmer.