Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Nokia 1255 — Master Code

Anand
I forgot the phone lock code of my Nokia 1255 CDMA phone. I don't want to loose any data. Kindly help me to reset the...
Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

pooja

I m really having a very bad experience about ur costumer care people i m a saliereid person can u believe 8 times i have gone to your east patel nagar nokia care center the head there is really a disgusting person Mr. dinesh([protected]) every time he laugh's when i go there and not giving any positive response then when i call to know the response he swithcheoff his mobile .
I dont know what to do i want my cell replaced other wise i m too much torchered now i will go to the consumer court u people r there to help us or torture us tell me.

Thankyou
pooja
Please repaired my Spk 3110C, there sound very baed condition
there sound very bad condition Pls
[protected](my jobsheetnum)

Nokia3110 — Speaker

I herebe inform you that i can complaint my nokia 3110C phone for automatically swited of they shortout this problems after 1 week but problems is that now my phone speaker sound is very bad so pls repaired ther SPK

RAHUL DAVE
    R/sir,
    My self Rahul Dave and i am lived at GONDIA CITY.(THIS IS 150 KM DISTANCE FROM NAGPUR CITY.AND ALSO A DISTRICT) i lost my nokia n-73 in my city...which is bought last one year ago.it is silver colour... my nokia pnone`s imei no. is [protected].i give a complaint in my city police station...but i have no received proper responce... can u plz help me on this...matter...i want to know which sim no..present now in this phone...my contact no. is [protected]...if it is possible so plz help me on this matter...and sorry to take your precious time...i wait for your reply... ...plz reply sooooooon...
    THANKING YOU.
    RAHUL DAVE

Nokia Mobile — lost of my mobile

DEAr sir,
    My name is mistry rahul bharatbhai, i have lost my mobile nokia 7210 supernova.my sim card no is [protected].& IMEI no is [protected].
    PLease tell me it mobile information at my email.and known me it location of my mobile.my now mobile no is [protected].

Hi I have lost my mobile, I have given a following information regarding my mobile.

My name: G.Bhuvaneshwari
    Address: 89/100, Lingappa chetti street, Sukrawarpet, Coimbatore.
    Phone model: 2700
    Make: Nokia
    Last used No.: [protected]
    E-mail for communication: bhuvana.[protected]@gmail.com
    Missed date: 24/09/2010
    IMEI No.: [protected]
    R/sir,
    My self Gautam Singh and i am lived at DIG Headquarters, BSF, Krishnanagar, Nadia W/Bengal I lost my nokia C5-03 in my city...which is bought last within 20 days ago.it is black colour with silver base... my nokia pnone`s imei no. is [protected].i give a complaint in my city police station... can u plz help me on this...matter...i want to know which sim no..present now in this phone ...my contact no. is [protected] and my email ID is gautam.[protected]@gmail.com...if it is possible so plz help me on this matter...and sorry to take your precious time...i wait for your reply... ...plz reply sooooooon

rinklebindra
      WHENEVR I START MY 7710, I SEE NOKIA WRITTEN ON MY CELL, HOWEVER IT STAYS ON MY CELL AS IT IS NO FURTHER PROCEEDING THE BOOTING OF THE CELL...
      I HAVE GIVEN MY CELL TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE AT PUNE AND IT WAS TOLD TO ME THAT SOFTWARE HAS TO BE UPGRADED AS THE CELL HANGS AND IT WOULD BE SEND TO MAIN SERVICE CENTRE LOCATED AT SWAR GATE PUNE
      LATER IT WAS TOLD THAT THE CELL IS SEND TO COMPANY AND I WAS WAITING FOR THE CELL DAILY, I HAVE GIVEN A SINGLE CALL TO NOKIA SERVICE CENTRE DAILY

HOWEVER AFTER 25 DAYS AFTER CONTINUOUS FOLLOW UP I GOT THE INFORMATION THAT MY CELL IS STILL IN PUNE AND IT HAS TO BE SEND TO NOKIA COMPANY.
      I GAVE A NOD TO SEND MY CELL TO NOKIA COMPANY FOR REPAIR AND IT WAS PROMISED TO ME THAT CELL WILL BE RETURNED TO ME ON 14/01/2007
      HOWEVER IT IS NEVER BEEN RETURNED TO ME TILL DATE ..
      NOW NOKIA CARE IS NOT REVERTING ME, , , , , I DONT HAVE ANY CLUE WHERE IS MY CELL...

TERRIBLE SERVICE FROM NOKIA

Parmesh Kumar Sharma
        This set was given for repair with ESN/IMEI Number [protected] to M/s Modcad Communications, Faridabad on 14.06.2008. They repaired it after about Two months time and took Rs.970.00 for repair. The set functions fully but it eats up battery in almost four Hrs time. Even after putting new battery no improvement noticed. I have been showing it at the above repair Centre only to listen dont get it repaired for it is not safe for the set.
        I am failing to understand why nokia sets can not be repaired after their two years time even if they are kept with great carte. In this way all your advertisments about connecting people irritates me.
        I humbly request if your products becomes beyond repairs in two years kindly don't put them in the market.
        Kindly let me know whether set can be repaired or not.

Nokia — Bad Product and after sales service

Vineet Agarwal
          My nokia 5610 xpress music ( IMEI no - [protected] ) was having problems of restarting itself while using GPRS or music...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (7)

Nokia N73 Music Edition — Phone switches off automatically during call, in stand by mode,any time

Abhijeet Kesarkar
          I have purchased Nokia N73 ME few months ago. For last 1 month my Phone switches off automatically during...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

kunnu2004
          Dear Sir / Madam

Sub : Replacement of phone / exchange to some other model / refund of money

I have been a Nokia fan and literally an ambassador for Nokia phones since over a decade now, however this time I have an issue that is forcing me away from continuing to remain one.

Further to my discussion with Vinayak at Nokia Careline, this is with reference to a Nokia Phone that I recently purchased, details as follows :

Model Number : 3120 Classic
          Place of Purchase : Kamla Nagar, Delhi, India
          Store Name from where purchased : Banwari Lal and Company, 159-D, Kamla Nagar, Delhi - 110007. Phone : 23841270 / [protected]
          Bill Amount : Rs. 6, 450/-
          Bill Number : 32 / 3187
          Purchase Date : 28th September 2008
          IMEI Number : [protected]

On using the phone for one day, I realise the following issues with the phone :

There is a constant problem with the earphone and loudspeaker as irrespective of whatever volume I keep the phone on, there is major difficulty in listening to the person on the other side - The voice echoes and there is zero clarity. There is a strange sort of a disturbance (the voice of people around you) that you hear. As a result of this, I have had to face a lot of embarrassment (while speaking to my boss and other senior people in the company by asking them to repeat things at least thrice before I can understand them)
          The phone is inordinately slow in sending messages and otherwise also

The lower model of this phone - Nokia 3110 Classic was much better in terms of Speed and clarity in the earphone and the loudspeaker.

I demand a replacement / exchange for another model (if this problem is there with this model number) / refund of my money

Await a positive revert at the earliest

Warm Regards

Fax +[protected]
          Mobile +[protected]
          Email kunal.[protected]@canarahsbclife.in

Nokia/3120 classic — earphone

dear sir i have bought new nokia 3120 claasic on 11 oct.2008 at nokia priority delear Ujjain M.P.
          My complaint is my earphone(left side) speaker is not work properly.plz change my earphone as soon as otherwise i am complaint on high level department.so plz do something.
          thanking you
          Ranjeet singh chandrawat

monilchaturvedi
            02.10.2008

To,

The Officer
            Nokia Care Center

Sub: - Complaint regarding purchase of new mobile Model No.2600C-2 dated 16.06.2008

Sir / Madam,

Your kind attention is invited regarding complaint of new mobile Model No.2600C-2 dated 16.06.2008. (ESN/IMEI No.[protected])

We have purchased mobile Model No.2600C-2 dated 16.06.2008 from Paragon, 23 Inside Udiyapole, opp.hotel ambay Palace – Udaipur (Rajasthan), mobile no.[protected], authorized nokia dealer.

After few days, we came to know that the facility of Bluetooth was not working, we made complained for the same to the above authorized nokia shop, they refer to the Nokia Service center for the same.

We booked complaint on 26.07.2008 at Rama Telecom, 41-42, First Floor, Opp JMB, Oswal Complex, Sarang Marg, Surajpol, Udaipur (Rajasthan) –, Land Line No.[protected] Contact Person – Mr.Gurpreet) Nokia Service Center, they given Job sheet No. NIL dated 26.07.2008.

Again they given another Job sheet No.[protected]/080729/17 dated 29.07.2008 and its targeted delivery date was 13.08.2008 and informed that they will send this to Jaipur for repair because it was not reparable at there end.

Problem remain the same when we went on 14.08.2008, we asked if the mobile is not repairable then kindly provide us new mobile handset because the condition of our newly purchased mobile was so much worst, not repairable as per nokia service persons, the cover was changed & it was looking like very old mobile .On the same day they given another their Job Sheet No.2720 dated 14.08.2008

This is with continuation to my complaint dated 17.08.2008, the position remain the same, the thing is that 4 days back we had received call from your Udaipue Nokia center that collect your new mobile set, when we callected the same & check the Blutooth then its OK but at home when we check its camera then its not working, again we went to your Udaipur Nokia center & inform regarding camera problem, your technical persons had also checked & try to resolve the problem for 1 & 1/2 hrs but unable to rectify the error & inform that we have to send this hand set to our compnay for repair again.

I can't understand that what is going on with Nokia Mobile, we are suffering since last 4 & 1/2 months & its also creating a problem, tension & our wastage of time & follup with your nokia centers .

Your Udaipur Nokia persons has also told us that we have to write stong mail to the company for this defective Mobile sets & customer dissaticfaction.

Last time i am requesting you that, Kindly arrange to take necessary action to replace the defective mobile with new handset, other wise i will complaint to consumer court for the same.

Waiting for your immediate action.

S.C.Chaturvedi
            24, Gokul Nager,
            Bohra Ganesh Ji – Udaipur (Rajasthan)
            Mobile No.[protected], [protected] &[protected]

Enclosed: - Copies of Service Job Sheets for your N/A.

nokia/nokia 2600 classic mobile set — defects in mobile

i have bought one nokia mobile set. it is very defective. it suddenly swithes off. it has no and never the network. contacts and messeges are deleted automatically by itself. i am very unsatisfied and require a response from nokia side.kindly thind over it.

NOKIA MOBILE MODEL NO. 2600C — Complaint regarding purchase of new mobile Model No.2600C-2

The Officer
            Mobile : [protected], [protected]
            Email: [protected]@yahoo.com

Sub: - Complaint regarding purchase of new mobile Model No.2600C
            Purchased on 21.10.2008

Your kind attention is invited regarding complaint of new mobile Model No.2600C (IMEI No. [protected]

This handset was purchased by me from Wave Telecom Centre, B-10 Model Town- II, Delhi- 110 009.

After few days, I came to know that the facility of INCOMING & OUTGOING was not working, and I approached to Wave Telecom Centre, Model town, Delhi to set right the problem. After checking the mobile, then the shop owner told me that you go to Durga Communication, Nokia Customer Care Centre, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-9 and booked a complaint on 14/11/2008 vide Service Job Sheet no. 5645.

On a thorough examination they had informed me that this will send to the company for repair because it was not reparable at there end.

An elapse of one month they said they can’t repair the phone unless otherwise I pay a sum of Rs.1100/- for extra charges. Due to this reason, I have collected this mobile from the USTOMER CARE and again approached to the shop – Wave Telecom Centre, Model Town for getting it repaired without cost but they said they can’t do nothing in this subject.

I can't understand as to why they are not repairing this new handset during Warranty period going on with Nokia Mobile, we are suffering since last 4 months & its also creating a problem, tension & our wastage of time & follow-up with your NOKIA CENTRE.

As this problem is a manufacturing defect, I request you to kindly arrange to take necessary action for replacement of the defective mobile with a new handset within a fortnight period, other wise I will be compelled to lodge my complaint with consumer court for suitable action or otherwise initiate legal step.

An early reply will be highly appreciated

Yours faithfully

Tel: [protected]
            To
            The officer,
            Nokia care center,

Sub: Complaint regarding problems with N 81 mobile.We hav purchased this N81 few months back.Initially for about 4 months we had no problems with our set but a few weeks back this mobile has all of a sudden stopped working, therez no display, no sound, no light, not getting charged.
            When i complained the store owner, he informed me that he will have to send it to delhi for repairing cannot be done here at hyderabad.He also stated that it will cost me 4000 rupess as i will have to bear the charges of sending this mobile to delhi to the nokia care center.I do not understand as to what measure i shd take up, as already i had shelled out so much amount over this set and yet again i m being asked to shell out rupees 4000 to get it repaired.Why is nokia company not making sure that its nokia care centres shd b present at evry city, and specially hyd...these centres at hyd are not in a position to diagnose the problems wth my n81 set.Authorities pay attention to my complain or i will move a step ahead and complain to the consumer forum..Take action immediately and let me knw as to what do i need to do wth this dumb set..I will wait for ur email in this regard.

Md.Samiuddin Khan,
            Hyderabad.
            email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
            Dear Sir
            I want buy a mobile hundset.

Nokia Mobile — not repairable

My Nokia N72 screen is become dark(nothing is visible on the screen), for that I went to Tezpur Nokia care, but they told me that it is not repairable. PLease suggest me to overcome this problem.

With Regards
            Tazuiddin Ahmed
            Tezpur(Assam)

Nokia — Service Centers wrong diagnosis

priyank
              On 23rd May 2008, my Nokia handset N95 encountered a blank display problem. I immediately went to Nokia Care Center at Mumbai....
              Complaint comments  Comments  (135)

Nokia Handset — Delay in service

Swasti
              I have given my handset for servicing as keypads of my Handset, NOKIA 6500, where not working.
              Expected delivery date...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

SANTARAO
              My mobile is NOKIA model no:7610. I forgot the password for wallet which was given by me only. Now request you to tell me how to open that wallet. Lot of information is there which will be useful for me.
              I forget my nokia7610 wallet code which I an in need soon to now.Please, I will love it if you it to me.
              Thanks.
              Pls i need nakia7610 wallet code
              dear sir,
              i have nokia phone 7610. and i want to open my wallet so please tell me wallet code .

i have nokia phone 7610. and i want to open my wallet so please tell me wallet code.

Amit Satose
                I had purchased NOKIA 3230 handset, 2 years back.

Software of this handset is very slow and has lots of bugs. It hangs every now and then. In worst scenarios it hangs during ongoing call conversation as well.

I've got serviced this handset twice from NOKIA cervice center, still its not working fine.

So, Company has failed to provide bug free basic functionality with the handset and on top of that it has got very high price tag.

Gopal Agarwal
                  Ms. Junasha Barman

M/s. NOKIA CARE.

Re: CHANGE OF FAULTY CHARGER NOKIA N81

Please refer to your e-mail dated 17.5.08, 19.05.08 and 22.05.08 regarding change of my NOKIA N81 Charger. In your last e-mail of22.5.08 which was received at 12.14 P.M. I was assured that your one of the Executive will contact me within 48 hours from receipt of your e-mail to update me on the service status. I think that you have almost repeated formal creamy language of your earlier! e-mails which is ready proforma for every customer and you are not sincere to solve my problem. It's matter of great regret that change of charger is a very simple non technical matter, even you people are not in a position to solve it after a weeks' time. I want to know how much more time it will take to change my charger. In your every e-mail you are writing to assure your best attention to solve my problem but no attention is being paid to solve the same. As you are aware that I am facing problems to charge my set as well as in writing you again and again. Lastly I regret to write that if immediate action is not taken to change my Charger I will have no other alternate to contact Higher Authorities of Nokia Care..

SHEKHAR GUPTA 7/29, TILAKNAGAR KANPUR-208 002

Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2008 12:14 PM
                  Subject: Nokia - Shekhar Gupta - N81 Charger Service Provision

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia N81 charger. We understand that you are aggrieved and sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please note that this incident is not a true reflection of our services. Our endeavor is to provide you with quality service and your feedback will help us in improving it further.

Our Customer Care Division is constantly coordinating with the Nokia Care Centre to expedite the service and to provide an effective resolution to your phone charger concern. Further, one of our executive will contact you within 48 hours to update you on the service status of the phone charger. Please be assured of our best attention in resolving the concern in your phone charger.

We appreciate your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in/asknokia. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link: www.nokia.co.in/caresurveys

Junasha Barman

From: "ext key corp"
                  Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 1:31:39 PM
                  Subject: Re: Nokia - Shekhar Gupta - N81 Charger Service Provision

Dated:21.05.2008

Mr. Biplav Sarangi, .

Re: CHANGE OF FAULTY CHARGER NOKIA N81

At the outset I thank you very much for your e-mail dated 19.05.2008 received at 5.52 P.M. and appreciate your prompt action regarding change of my NOKIA N81 Charger. You assured me that your Service Team will contact me within next 24 hours from receipt of your e-mail. I regret again to write you that more than 36 hours has passed but so far nobody has turned to me or contacted over phone in this connection. As you are aware that this is not a technical job but simply a change of charger. You will also appreciate that your Service Team is very careless to provide proper services to the customer like me who is regularly in touch with NOKIA CARE. I am facing problems to charge my set as well as in writing you again and again.

Still I hope that you will avo ide any unwarranted situation and solve my problem without any delay.

SHEKHAR GUPTA 7/29, TILAKNAGAR KANPUR-208 002

Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 5:52 PM
                  Subject: Nokia - Shekhar Gupta - N81 Charger Service Provision

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia N81 charger. We regret that you have been put through this inconvenience due to the service provision of your mobile phone charger.

We acknowledge having received your e-mail and have recorded the same for future course of action. We wish to state that the matter will be given our prompt attention. We will coordinate with our Head Office to do the necessary fact findings and revert to you. Please be assured that our Service team will contact you within the next 24 hours (except Saturday and Sunday) from receipt of this e-mail.

We seek your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:
                  www.nokia.co.in/caresurveys

Biplav Sarangi

From: "ext key corp"
                  Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 11:41:16 AM
                  Subject: Re: Nokia - Shekhar Gupta - N81 Service Provision

As required by you i am sending herewith Job sheet number.
                  Attached file
                  with regards,
                  SHEKHAR GUPTA
                  Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2008 9:09 PM
                  Subject: Nokia - Shekhar Gupta - N81 Service Provision

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.

This e-mail is in reference to the service provision of Nokia N81. We regret the inconvenience caused. In order for us to assist you in the best possible way, we request you to revert with below mentioned details:

Complete Job Sheet number

Alternate contact number

We assure you our complete support.

Sarin Lohi

[Feedback:Dated: 16.05.2008

M/s. NOKIA LTD.

Dear Sirs,
                  Re: CHANGE OF F AUL TY CHARGER

I have purchased one NOKIA Mobile set bearing product description[protected] N81-3 IMEI [protected] and Cell No. [protected] from Mis. Essar Telecom Retail Ltd., Mahalaxmi Tower 8/226-A, Plot No. 17, Block "A", Arya Nagar, Kanpur on 29.02.2008 vide their Invoice No. UP/01380/00001l4092 for Rs.16, 889/-. In this connection I would like to inform you that the Charger supplied with the above Set is not working properly, hence I feel it very difficult to charge my Mobile Set. However, I approached to Mis. Essar Telecom Retail Ltd. (supplier of the set) to change the Charger. In turn, they issued Service Job Sheet No. 94603 dated 16.5.2008 and referred to me for change of Charger to Mis. Nokia Care Centre, APEX TEL Branch of Apex Distributors, UG/A-12, Som Dart Plaza, Mall Road, Kanpur and informed to get my charger changed within 3-4 days. I contacted Mis. Nokia Care Centre at Kanpur and handed over a copy of above Job sheet and asked for change of charger. They could not response my request properly and ask me to come after 25 days. You will appreciate that during this long period how I will recharge my Mobile set..
                  You are, therefore, requested to please issue appropriate instruction to Mis. NOKIA Care Centre, Kanpur to change my Charger at the earliest so that I can charge my Cell properly without any problem. Please also forward a copy of your instruction to NOKIA Care Centre for my information and satisfaction.
                  Hope you will take immediate action to solve my problem.

SHEKHAR GUPTA
                  C/O. G. D. MAHESHWARI
                  KEY CORP LIMITED
                  16/16-A, CIVIL LINES
                  KANPUR Ã?ƒ?Ã?‚Ã?¢?? 208 001]
                  Sir
                  I have purchase a cellphone, NOKIA 6270 on 28-11-07. After 2 months of purchasing I start facing problems of SWITCH OFF/ RESTART (HANG), Then I approached to the following service centre for repairance purpose several times

DURGA COMMUNICATION
                  KING WAY CAMP
                  NEW DELHI

But instead of repairing it, they even cause lots of additional default in it, like PANEL LOCK DAMAGE, LOOSE SCREW and FAULT IN SCREEN DISPLAY, fingure prints has come in its screen
                  Now finally when I fed up with it I went to this below mentioned service centre for better result

HCL INFO SYSTEM LTD.
                  (A subsidiary of HCL INFO LTD.)
                  30/28 EAST PATEL NAGAR
                  NEW DELHI

But again this centre is not able to help me out.They are saying that there is some serious fault in the set and they can't do anything regarding my problem, even now they are not attending me.
                  Now what to do with hand set.
                  Please help as I put lots of efforts but all are in vein.

Hoping for your quick action. OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE SOME OTHER LEGAL ACTION

Yours truely
                  VIKAS PANDEY
                  Mob.no- O[protected]
                  [protected].
                  DURGA COMMUNICATION
                  KING WAY CAMP

HCL INFO SYSTEM LTD.
                  (A subsidiary of HCL INFO LTD.)
                  30/28 EAST PATEL NAGAR
                  NEW DELHI

Now what to do with hand set. I am sending its bills and reciept as attached file with this mail.
                  Please help as I put lots of efforts but all are in vein.

Hoping for your quick action.

Yours truely
                  VIKAS PANDEY
                  Mob.no- O[protected]
                  [protected].

Hutch — wrong charger detect

my name is deepak and few days ago when i use gprs then my wrong charger were detect .my complaint not take seriousaly also customer care executive miss behave me
                  i.ve bought a new N81, but the internal antenna is located in the back side lower part, which we used to hold, while call is active, the signal goes low... wot should i do.. please help me...
                  I have purchased a nokia through my co Golden Relief Resources Dubai at Dubai Airport. I got the help of my Managing Director Mr Rajesh Dewani to bring it to me in Colombo-Sri Lanka from Dubai. The date of purchase was 3rd April 2008.

The phone is suddenly giving problems and the following malfunction is observed in perticular:
                  1. The menu button is not responding. As a result I can not access any function such as the camera or other menu items from the phone. This has been happening for about 15 days.
                  2. now i have a problem with the dial button. It works some times and doesn't sometimes.

It has become very painful for me to use the phone in such a situation. I do not have the receipt as my boss purchsed the phone from using the Credit Card and probably the receipt was misplaced by him. But anyway since the phone is launched recently and manufactured only in October 2007, has not completed one year the warantee period.

There is a Nokia Care centre in Colombo. Can I approach them? Will they take care of my complaints in warantee period?

Can I have response to this complaint immediately?

Submitted by
                  Dilip Bedarkar, 54 Anula Road,
                  Pamankada,
                  Colombo-06;
                  Sri lanka.

Phone[protected]
                  Kindly refer to my complaint referred to above.( Nokia-n-81-c70410).I have, since then, talked to the Nokia Professional, the Nokia care people on Duplication Road in colombo. Their reaction was very negative. They almost were taking pleasure in telling me that Nokia Global warantee will not be honoured in Colombo.Thus My initiative here has yielded no result. The malfinction of the nokia-n-81 continues and I can not effectively use the set. There are different buttons which malfunction at different times. It is so vague that it is very difficult to list it out for your convenience. Right now the alphabets buttons are giving wrong alphabets on the screen. This gets corrected after a while automatically, if i am not using the phone for some time. The basic problem as in the previous letter, however, remains. I cannot use the Menu Button.
                  I have not received any response to my complaint made on 2nd as yet. I am almost without a mobile phone now.
                  Dilip Bedarkar.

nokia site — wrong charger detect

i am ahutch customer when i went to your site your site detect to wrong charger to my hutch no
                  my cell no is[protected]

Nokia Uk Mobile Promo — my mobile number won 130,000pounds

pran
                    i have received a SMS from Nokia UK: "congratulations!your mobile number has won?130, 000 pounds in the ongoing NOKIA...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (31)

Makrand Uttamrao Wadekar
                    I had purchased the Nokia 6030 ( IMEI 355542/01/464569/3 ) last year. Back light of my handset is not waorking, so Iam facing problems to operate the cell. Regarding this problem I had shown my handset at your Nokia Care Centre ( Akshay Telecom, F C Road, Pune )but i was told that this problem will not be solve over here and show it at private repairing center.I was ready to pay the charges. How is it that problem can not be solve at Nokia Care and is suggested to do else where? Please look in this matter.
                    in nokia 6030 backlight not working

Joshy Manalil
                      I lost my new mobile ( Nokia 1665) with sim card yesterday(28/09/2008), at SAM at the time of Camel Riding ( I think ), Jaisalmer(SAM is 40 km away from Jaisalmer), Rajasthan . Could you please do the needful to block the Sim. The Mobile is bought from a shop at Trivandrum, Kerala.
                      Ph no : [protected]
                      my nokia mobile lost at dharmavaram
                      dshfdsgdsugvwgweretgcdsygcftwefgctgdscfgbweetygdtefgctdecf

Mohd Shoeb
                        Sir, I have lost my mobile phone Nokia n72 IMEI no.[protected] on 23rd september.
                        Can you help me to track my mobile.

Nokia N72 — loss my phone

Sir
                        my name is sanjeev ...few days ago i loss my phone ..my phone number is [protected]...and my phone
                        IMEI no is --------[protected] ..so please lock my phone immedieatly...i m very thankful for u ...

sanjeev kumar, 35 rerozsah road new delhi
                        Sir, I have lost my mobile phone Nokia n72 IMEI no. [protected] on 28th October 2008.
                        Please help us to track my mobile.
                        Somebody stolen my nokia N72 handset yesterday night from home, i have register FIR in police station.
                        Can you help me to trace the mobile.
                        Mobile IMEI no.-[protected]
                        Cell no. with stolen mobile- [protected]

Kiran Yadav
                        Sir
                        my name is kiran kumar ...few days ago i loss my phone ..my phone number is [protected]...and my phone
                        IMEI no is -----[protected] ..so please lock my phone immedieatly...i m very thankful for u ...pls
                        immedietly

with regards

kiran kumar ( [protected])
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Sir
                        my name is sanjeev ...few days ago i loss my phone ..my phone number is [protected] and my phone
                        IMEI no is --------[protected] so please lock my phone immedieatly...i m very thankful for u ...

with regards

Someone stolen my n72 on 19th january 2009 .
                        it's imei no is [protected]
                        and my contect no is [protected]
                        my mail id is [protected]@gmail.com

Partha sarathi mondal

Gaurav Sharma
                          To
                          Nokia Care Management

I have a problem in my nokia N72 mobile that it is not switched on, so I
                          Submitted my mobile phone for service center, which was in warranty, to Care point green park Delhi. Job sheet No – [protected] on 29 July 2008.
                          On date 11 Aug 2008 nokia care return me new phone in replace of previous one. but after checked my mobile I came to know that there is new problem in my handset, its not charging now So I have submitted my mobile again and my job sheet no is [protected] and nokia care return to my handset after 15 day and said it is working fine but when I checked my handset in front of nokiacare engineer mr.sandeep, narender, and I was shocked that my problem still same. Sandeep and narender submit my mobile again and provide me a new job sheet no 80814 date 01 Sep 2008(this job sheet no is small because some technical reason nokia care server down. after few day when I visit again, they gave me job sheet no-[protected].BUT TILL DATE MY CALL PENDING
                          Nokia management should listen to the problems and grievances of the customers. Sorry to say but NOKIA services are worst & careless... seriously!!! They don’t care about their brand.

Nokia N72 — Mobile phones problems

I had bought N72 mobile phone in last August 2007. the problems is that from last tow days, display of my phone is showing unmatch colours. When visit your care centre for this problems. They told that it will take one moth for repair. How I will manage without my cell.
                          BLUTOOTH TO BURDWAN NOKIA CARE
                          I've bought a n72 mobile and the problem is that it never supports any memory cards. The inbox gets deleted automatically and none of the softwares installed in the memory card is working. If i put a new memory card then the mobile is ok for 1 week and again the problem starts. What can i do to recover my mobile perfectly?
                          1. KEYPAD WRONGLY WORKING.
                          2. MUSIC PLAYER IS NOT WORKING.
                          3. SCROLL BAR IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY.

PLZ SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
                          I CANT B ABLE TO OPEN MY MESSAGE IN BOX WITH MEMORY CARD, REST ALL FUNCTIONS R WORKING, NEITHER CAN I WRITE A TEXT MESSAGE
                          uneble to perform blutooth opretion
                          I cant be able to open the app. gallery of my n72.Please help

RITESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
                            I brought Nokia N81m on 19/08/2008.
                            owing to some technical problems or Software Problam i gave my mobile in NOKIA CARE CENTER (HCL), It is quite harassing that nokia care centers in India are not attending customers properly. Better they call as Nokia careless canters. I deposited my N81 at one of centre in SECTOR - 2, NOIDA with complaints of 'Non Keypad Working & Suddenly Cut The Phone' on 03th Sep 08. As per job sheet provided me, ([protected]) the expected date was given as 13th Sep 2008 as the problem so detected was related to its software only. And Then 2nd Date for given mobile after 1 week but not any response till now. Since the date I have been trying my best to get repair status from help lines. But unfortunately nothing has come out so far. On repeated tries, I realized that they are knowingly avoiding customers from queries. The whole episode is quite upsetting. It is beyond understanding as what they are doing with handsets. In my case such delay was not supposed to be as there were no hardware problems. Please help anyone from dilemma.

Recently Discussed