Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Awesome

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Ashishknit
Dear Sir/madam,

I have bought a Nokia model 6275 mobile of TATA Zone browser (worths Rs. 10, 000+) in the beginging of Feb.'08, but after a short time period (in april), the key pad of mobile is malfunctioning, due to which i had submitted this to Nokia service center, sakchi, jamshedpur. After a long time of 3 months, they returned me a new set against my that set, but the new set has Relience Zone browser which has low market cost (about Rs. 9, 000) without informing me this changes. after getting this, when i called to Nokia care center, they told that they are not in position to take any action as it is handed over me. but, after some time, the same thing happen again. key pad of my new provided mobile again malfunctioning; after submitting the mobile to sevice center sakchi, jamshedpur, they told me it will take one month for repairing.
i think this is not the only problem, at this nokia care center they are replacing the part of mobiles with damaged part that's why they need more time for repair and again the some thing happen.
I am fade up with this time duration of reparing because every time after going to 30 km form telco to sevice center, i do not get any right information about my mobile.
so, it is requested you to kindly return my mobile as soon as possible as i am dependent on my mobile.
secondly, it is requested you to kindly replace this mobile of Reliece zone to my old mobile with TATA zone as i paid more for this.

Ashish Kumar
Telco
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 18:50:54
Telco to Sakchi only for 6 to 7 km. how can 30 km its fooles man

Tanuja S. Desai
    SIR

I have purchase nokia set 2760 on 11/6/2008 from M/s Ashish enterprise, Panaji Goa Opp Azad Madian telephone No. 6644345 and fax[protected]. Within one month of purchase the set got faulty. I requested for replacement but he refused saying i got to repair. I have given it to repairs with Nokia care, Panaji, same was returned to me after repairs.
    Again on 18/9/2008 it got the same fault that the speaker is not functioning and no sound is coming through.Again I asked for replacement, but they refused stating that they will repair it. My job sheet No.[protected]/080918/34 dt 18/9/2008.

Kindly look into the mater and replace my set.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:56
    2760 spkear note working
    2760 ear speker not working

vishal chandra
      hi
      This is vishal chandra
      I have purchased a handset (NOKIA 6300) @ 7, 400/- Rs.
      From your Dealer National Electronics Tehsil Road near Jama majid kasganj
      (khashiram nager) on date 21/8/2008
      But after nine days handset having a problem (auto boot) I deposit my handset to your dealer on date 1/9/2008. Dealer said that it had only a software problem you can take your handset within a week but from that week and yet I did not receive my handset from your Nokia care (Agra)
      I hope this is kind of manufacturer problem please or consider my problem
      as soon as possible

Nadri gate kasganj
      Ph—[protected]
      Ph---[protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:33
      mera mobile 3110c me software areshan kar raha hai. lekin . nokia care me jata hu to ye mujhe vapas lota dete hai. kabhi kahte ki tumhare mobile me pani chala gaya hia.kabhi kuch kahte lekin mujhe vapas kar dete. please meri problem solve kar dijiye

Nokia 1600 — puk code [Resolved]

ravi chowdary
        my phone is locked while entering the pin . it was entered wrong it is locked and asking enter puk code my mobile no is [protected]...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

Dileepkumar.N.S
        I have purchased One Nokia 6300 from AISWARYA COMMUNICATIONS, Mulamoottil Buildings, Nadaccavu, Mavelikkara, Alappuzha-690101 as per Bill No.5696 dated.16.05.08. The IMEI NO: [protected]. While talking, the phone getting overheat at the EARPIECE so it is very horrible to me to make even a phone call for just 3 minutes. I request that my complaint may be viewed seriously and make necessary actions to replace or further proceedings.

thanking you

Dileep Kumar, Sreenilayam, Manakkara, Sasthamcotta, Kollam Dist
        Pho.[protected]
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:33

Nokia 6300 mobile — Overheat the phone

The 6300 nokia phone I boght is getting overheat if I talk a couple of minutes. Also, batterry charge will last for few hours only.
        I have purchased the same phone just two days back but can't talk for more than two minures becoz of overheating near the earpiece. The ears can't tolerate it!
        I don't know what to do

Abhinav Vashishth
          HI
          I have purchased the cell on dated 22/06/08 from Meerut, only one month later there was an problem in display then i gave the cell to nokia care(Meeut center), i received the cell bck after 21 days that problem was rectified but now the problem observed was that it was not reading memory card again i submitted the set to Nokia care for repairing and gave the target date of 05/09/08 but i have still not received the same, i have submitted the the set at TUDOR, 82 begum bridge crossing, Meeut(Autherised nokia care center) and the job sheet number is[protected]/080905/59, if i doesnt get my repaired cell phone within 2 days, then i have to go to the consumer court and news channels for the resolution
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:29

Vishal Rami
            Hi...My self Vishal Rami, I am from ahmedabad, before 2 months i buy Nokia 6233, after two months i have problem in keypad in nokia 6233, now when i m going at nokia care sahajanand complex at naranpura, nokia guy tell me that this is water problem & we can't cover in warrenty, this is on chargeble basis, & nokia guy has no ID Card, No Dress code..so i can complain about nokia guy, but any way friends i suggest you buy other brands like Motorola & Sony...because they are giving best services after sale. If nokia want to contact me take my cell no. [protected] (Ghatlodia-Ahmedabad)
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:13

6233 — Key pad

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have purchased NOKIA Handset 6233 in November'07. After purchasing its kepad numbers slowly started to disapper and now all the numbers are wiped out.

It is very shocking that in the tanure of 5 months the brand like nokia also not able to sustain its quality. I was believing in Nokia but such kind of product quality let me down.

Please do the needful to resolve this complaint and arrange to change my handset immediately.

Bharat B Sisodiya

Con. no +91 [protected], [protected]

Nokia 6233 — Keypad Problem

Hi...Myself Vishal Rami from Ahmedabad, before 2 months i buy a Nokia 6233. now after 2 months keypad has a problem some keys are working properly & some keys are not working properly & hang when i see the contacts, when i m going at Nokia Care at Sahjanand Avenue (Naranpura-A'bad), First of all They Nokia guy has no manners how to talk with customers, nokia guy has no ID Card, No Dress code, & Chwing Tobacco. This is original Nokia's Dress code. When i m reached at 1.30pm nobody is on counter...they said our lunch time...i am waiting for half our then one guy coming and check my mobile & bill, after check mobile he said this water problem (Liquid Problem)...but main thing was that my mobile never fall in water...how can he say that...it means Nokia is Cheat with customers...He said this is on chargable basis...but phone has warrenty...why should i pay for this? This is Nokia's Company fault...

Dear All

I sugest Never buy NOKIA...because this company is cheat with customers...they are no giving after sales service...Nokia care is the part of Income how to cheat with customers...so be careful with NOKIA
            keypad has problem requires replacement

6233 — keypad Not working..

Dear, All

The Complaint Is My Handset keypayd is not working.

Thanks & Regard

(Rajendra Burud)

P.V.Syamal Rao
              I have purchase a Nokia Slide 3600 from a shop named Mobile world Located in the MG Road of Jeypore Town of Koraput district in Orisssa, India. On 15-08-08.Immediately after 3days I had the problem of inaudible sound absolutely feeble and when approached the shop they took it to Nokia care and there it was repaired. Again after 5 days the set was taken with the same problem and they attended to it stating there was some dust and it was cleaned. Again after 5 days the set was taken with the same problem and this time the speaker was changed. Even now our woes did not stop and we were forced to go the shop with Problem of inaudible sound and non availability of network signal. The same sim when fitted in other mobiles it had full signal indicating that my new mobile 3600 slide had the problem.This time also they shop Personnel did not agree with the problem and they went on insisting that they do not have any responsibility once the product leaves their shop. This time also they kept the mobile for 2 days just doing nothing to satisfy the customer. For all the repairs they never gave the Job sheet and they wanted to fool the customer in every respect. Totally disappointed with the set performance I asked for exchange and prepared for some cut in the amount paid to me. They disagreed and went on insisting that the set was allright.Even when they took their set in their possession they refused to give the receipt for the same. I doubt the sincerity of the shop personnel towards the customer Problems. Their behavior is deplorable. Again yesterday I went to the shop with same two problems but in futile. I am a middle class family person and I purchased the mobile after lot of thinking. I really left with lot of disappointment. I have you as the only hope that can do justice to my hard earned money. The Phone bill no is158 and the amount paid was Rs.9200/-.IMFL [protected] and the battery no is [protected] and charger no is 90207988.Please Help me.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:11

manjulakshmi
                WE ARE RESIDENTS IN DUBAI. ON 7TH JULY I RECIEVED A MESSAGE IN MY MOBILE ABOUT THIS ONLINE NOKIA PROMOTIONS IN UK. BELIEVING TO BE TRUE, I REPLIED THE MESSAGE AND WE BECAME A VICTIM OF SENDING 5500GBP. THE PERSON NAME WAS ANTHONY FLOYD.[protected] &[protected] WE ARE COMPLETELY CHEATED BY HIM. AND WHEN WE TRIED TO CALL HIM THRO PHONE ON 28TH AUGUST. THE NUMBER WAS NOT WORKING. AND THE PREVIOUS DAY WAS OUR 1ST ANNIVERSARY. TO SEND THE MONEY I SOLD MY JEWELS AND MY HUSBAND BORROWED MONEY FROM OTHERS AND WE SENT.IT WAS NOT TO ENJOY OUR LIVES WITH THAT BUT TO DO HELP THE NEEDS OF PEOPLE AND THE POOR IN MY COUNTRY. NOW IAM CHEATED BY THAT PERSON BY NAME ANTONY FLOYD.I DONT KNEW HIS FACE. BUT GOD KNOWS WHO HE IS AND WILL PUT AN END TO THIS ONEDAY.NOW I NEED A WAY TO GET MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE TELL ME A SOLUTION.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:05
                Dragi moj antonijo, fala bogu sto su tebe zajebali.Da ne bi tebe, jebase mene.Fala.
                I also received an email of such:

Refer below:

1st Email with two attachments:

VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION REQUIREMENT MAIL:

GOOD DAY OUR ESTEEMED BENEFICIARY, PLEASE YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DOWNLOAD THE ATTACHED FILES, READ CAREFULLY AND FILL ALL THE REQUIRED INFORMATION CAREFULLY AS ALL RELEVANT INFORMATIONS WILL BE USED TO PROCESS YOUR WINNINGS.

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN!

Concern:
                Mr. Luke Beto
                Email: [protected]@bsp.com.pg
                Date: 16th April, 2009

Please you should note that your information is already stored in our data base system for security reasons.

You are to make the payment of your parcel delivery to the name given to you below.

{you will be given a call on arrival on the airport in PAPUA NEW GUINEA to get your exact location } Parcel will be delivered only to identified person(s) only.

Note that the payment you are required of is to facilitate the delivery of your won funds to your stated address in your country and also to cover for premium stamp duties, administrative charges and courier delivery charges.

You have been instructed by the ad-hoc committee to make the payment of £460.00 Pounds (FOUR HUNDRED AND SIXTY GBP) via MONEY GRAM in any WESPAC BANK agent office located near you. To effect your payment to the Account officer in charge of the delivery of your parcel with the information below, so as to enable them initiate the delivery of your prize winnings to your stated address.

Account Officer's : Mrs .PATRICIA EVANS
                Amount: 460 Pounds
                Address: 4 Alderwalk drive, UK, London

You are required to copy out the information and proceed to make the payment via via MONEY GRAM in any WESPAC BANK

Alternatively, a copy of the receipt of payment made via WESTERN via MONEY GRAM in any WESPAC BANK can be sent via e-mail to us for confirmation and verification so that we can start neccessary procedures so that the delivery process of your parcel can be initiated immediately to the address where you want your winning parcel delivered to.

You can also choose to receive won prize where ever you are, all you have to do is locate any WESPAC BANK outlet close to your city and make the required payment. After which you will have to include your new address along side the receipt of payment.

Note: You are to keep all informations discreet until your won prize gets to you because we would not be held responsible for any Irregularities caused by you if your winning information is disclosed to any one. [Security reasons for your own good]

The delivery of your parcel to your stated address will be initiated as soon as the required modality is fulfilled.

Congratulations once again..

3rd Email in response to my queries:

NOKIA UK PROMOTIONS
                1-3 Queen Anne's Gate London SW1H 9AA
                United Kingdom.

We received your email with content well noted and understood. You are to note that the payment for your parcel delivery is expected as that is the only reason why it has not been delivered to you.

As soon as payment is made and confirmed the delivery

will commence to your doorstep. If you do not receive your won prize at the stipulated time, The DHL Courier here in UK will be responsible and make a refund of your delivery fee as well as they will also pay for both your won prize and the inconvinences it cost you.
                This is the Nokia Board as your satisfaction is our concern as we will not allow any of our customer to encounter any difficulties in receiving their won prize as soon as they follow instructions. We hope to receive payment from you soonest to enable delivery.

Congratulations once again..

===================================================================
                I received a text message on my mobile phone informng me that my mobile number had been chosen as the winner in a Nokia 2009 promotions and that I had to send an e-mail in order to receive instructions on how to claim my prize. Could you confirm this information please.
                Thanking you in advance.
                I reside in Trinidad. The e-mail came on 26th September, 2009. It was received from +234 [protected].

Anxiously awaiting your response.
                i have received message from number [protected] won 500000 pound from nokia promo for claims
                dear sir,
                kindly confirm, a winning promo in the name of Dr.Richard A. Simonson chief finacial officer, nokia inc.2 queen annes gate london sw1h 9aa United kingdom, thrue message that i won 210.000 pounds,
                please send yuor reply on my email add.

I thank yuo so much on yuor valuable time.
                dear sir,
                i am Ratu Savenaca Vunisa of the fiji islands.i have received a message via my mobile no.9382128 that i have won 415, 000.00 on the 29th, April, 2011 from mobile no.+[protected] with the person by the name Dr TERRY Adams as a aacounts officer of the winners of the mobile sweepstakers.I would like to know if this is true and confirm the details of this person in your company.
                waitin for your reply.
                ratu..
                Dear Sir/Mam, i have received this msg as given blow so plz guide me by my email id. is that [censored] or true. my email id is [protected]@gmail.com.

NOKIA E-MAIL DRAW 2011
                NOKIA EMAIL PROMOTION,
                152Z MANCHESTER UNITED,
                LICE PQ64YK, LONDON
                UNITED KINGDOM, ENGLAND.
                TELL NO: [protected], [protected]

PARCEL DELIVERY INFORMATION,
                DEAR WINNER : Tejveer Singh
                We the Nokia company UK wishes to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the winners selected in the 2011 Lottery Promotions. The NOKIA Company United Kingdom felicitates with you and your family, this promotion was set-up to promote the active use of the NOKIA product all over the Globe. and we are pleased to inform you that your Award Winning Seven hundred and fifty thousand Great British Pounds (750, 000.00GBP) have been approved and issued with your name in regards to your related winning, and the winning will be delivered to you by our delegated officer Diplomat John Steve, he we be leaving United kingdom to your designated home address there in your country on Sunday 3rd July 2011 and arrive in your country Monday 4th July 2011 for the purpose of remitting your winning prize to you in your country.
                We require you to get back to us with a valid means of identification of either a national identity card Passport or company identity that is acceptable in your country. This will enable our delivery officer recognize you in person on arrival to your country,
                Be informed that on arrival of our delivery officer to your country, he will give a call to you at the international airport at his arrival point.
                However, kindly be inform that you are to make payment fee of your Parcel at the arrive of the official diploma for Stamp Duty/Notarization Task remittance to the Air Port Authority over there in your country before it can be delivered to your home of residence .
                Kindly Contact the official diplomat John Steve Via,
                Email id: [protected]@consultant.com

NOTE: You are requested to cooperate with our delegated officer to enable you have a smooth and safe delivery of your winning package.

Dr Frank Nelson and the Nokia Board of Directors Congratulate you Once Again.
                I'm reciving this 2 email after masseg at my mobail tel me is that tru and what i have do?and plz replay me at my email ([protected]@yahoo.com )

Message flagged Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:43 AMMessage bod

Nokia Corporation Office,
                Products Promotion Division,
                2-6 Boundary Row,
                SE1 8HP, London,
                E-mail: [protected]@nokiaconnect.co.uk
                E-mail: [protected]@nokia-corperationoffice.co.cc

Congratulations Alsalamo Alikom.

On Behalf of the Screening Committee o[censored]nited Kingdom NOKIA PROMOTIONS, I wish to formally inform you that you have successfully passed the Mobile Screening and Verification Matching Test conducted for all our winners in your winning in accordance with the United Kingdom NOKIA PROMOTIONS Terms and Conditions. Hence you are therefore cleared for payment by the verifications and fund release department at the United Kingdom NOKIA PROMOTIONS Headquarters and your winnings has been duly signed and approved for release to you by the legal attorney to the United Kingdom NOKIA PROMOTIONS.

As you already know, all winners for the online version of the United Kingdom NOKIA PROMOTIONS were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from an exclusive list of 21, 000 mobile phone of individual and corporate bodies listed online as part of our international promotion to promote international co-operation between the United Kingdom and other countries worldwide and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners and we do sincerely hope you will put part of your winnings into good use for community, educational and business development and also to render selfless services to the less privileged in your community.

Here is your Winning Reference # :NK672 and Payment Verification Code: CN[protected].

The process for claiming your winnings has been made very simple so that by the end of one week at most, you are assured of having received your cash prize and all the legal documents backing your winnings. In the light of the above mentioned, you are to contact the the Courier Office that will be handling the Delivery of your winning cheque to you with the contact informations below:.

CONTACT OF THE DELIVERY COMPANY

Courier Name: BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIER.
                Contact Person: Mr.Harold Lahman
                E-mail: [protected]@airwayspost.com

Note: You are to provide your Winning Reference# and Payment Verification Code along with your recent home or office address you wish the package to be send to, please send informations to the courier agent as listed below;

1) Winner's Full Names:
                2) Present Full Address:
                3) Telephone Number:
                4) Mobile Number
                5) Amount Won:
                6) Winning Reference Number: NK672
                7) Payment Verification No.: CN[protected]

Note that there exists a periodic condition on all claims process; therefore you have limited time to claim your winnings. Failure to claim your winnings within the stipulated time frame will lead to the forfeiture of your winnings after which your winnings remitted back to the United Kingdom National Headquarters and will then be added to next winning draws. Also kindly be aware that the UK NOKIA PROMO winning prizes are regulated by the Financial Services Authority and as a result, you are advice to follow the Claims Terms and Conditions of the BRITISH AIRWAYS WORLD CARGO COURIERD to ensure the dispatching of your cheque to you within the stipulated time.

Further to this, due to some recent miss-up of some winning numbers, as a Prize winner and according to the United Kingdom National NOKIA PROMOTIONS Terms and Conditions, you are only privy to your winnings informations and your winnings transfer information in order to avoid any form of double claiming and misappropriation of your winnings, hence the release of your winning informations to a third party(friends and family members inclusive) is absolutely ruled out as this will lead give room to double claiming by a third party which is against the United Kingdom National NOKIA PROMOTIONS Terms and Conditions. You are therefore advised to keep your winning information personal from any third parties (friends and family members inclusive) until your winnings have been send to you.

Lastly, I will require a concise update on your proceedings with the Courier Agency that will be handling the dispatching of your winnings. If you need any assistance whatsoever from this office, please do not hesitate to inform me.

Best Regards, Dr. James Grant
                E-mail: [protected]@nokia-corperationoffice.co.cc
                NOKIA CORPORATION UK
                NOKIA Connecting People. Oportunity to start a new life. Create employment for thousands o[censored]nemployed. NOKIA MOBILE PROMOTION
                Copyright © 2011 NOKIA UK GLOBAL LOTTERY. This communication the property of Nokia Mobile Corporation and is intended for the use of the recipient to which it is addressed regarding his won promotional prize, and may contain confidential, personal, and or privileged information. Please contact us immediately if you are not the intended recipient of this communication, and do not copy, distribute, or take action relying on it. Any communication received in error, or subsequent reply, should be deleted or destroyed.

1 recipientsCC: recipientsYou MoreHide Details FROM:BRITISH AIRWAYS COURIER TO:[protected]@yahoo.com Message flagged Wednesday, August 10, 2011 11:03 PMMessage body
                PO Box 99 Heathrow
                Airport Hounslow
                TW6 2JS United Kingdom
                Trade Registry Number: 1933173
                Tell: +[protected]

Dear Valuable Customer: Stariqe mohamed abd alrahman mohamed,

Greetings to you, from Inter-cargo Courier Service Ltd.

We are proud to inform you that your certified winning parcel containning Cheque of £750, 000.00 GBP with Nokia E71 Phone, and a prize winning certificate has been registered with this company, which is to be delivered to your residence, as instructed by affiliated.(Nokia Uk Promo).

Inter-Cargo Courier Service has gone through a transformation from a mere quoting method to becoming an essential tool for shippers, entities who perform projections and inspections, and the general public We make it simple. By standardizing the Intercargo Courier Service of rates, hence Inter-Cargo Courier Service has put the world in your fingertips. We are not a broker, we are licensed by the Federal Maritime Commission as a non-vessel operating common carrier ( N.V.O.C.C.) to produce original shipping documents, and we are licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration under the TSA as an indirect air carrier (I.A.C.) to engage in air cargo worldwide, therefore we can leverage our technology with our experience to save your money and serve you on a global basis.

The Inter-Cargo Courier delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination country, volumetric weight (1m?= 250kg) of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

NOTE :Below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your certified parcel to you. You are allowed to choose one of our three specified shipment options for your location and send you option back to us. for us to provide you with payment information on our you are to make payment for the delivery of your parcel

PARCEL/RELEASE VERIFICATION FORM

Mr.Harold Lahman
                Tell: +[protected]
                Dispatch Officer{ Inter-Cargo Courier Service Ltd }

... ... ... ...
                This e-mail is intended only for the above addressee. It may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee you must not copy, distribute, disclose or use any of the information in it. If you have received it in error please delete it and immediately notify the sender.
                ... ... ... ...
                Copyright 2011. Inter-Cargo Inc, United Kingdom.

thanks&regard
                hello there, i received a text on my mobile as being one of the winners of the UK NOKIA PROMO from a person named Mr.STEVEN GRANT with a deed of guarantee from Barclay chambers.Can i get a confirmation if its true or not.
                thanks

Durai .N
                  I purchased Nokia 5700 black on 01 july 2007. The name of the place i purchased was univercell vellore 632001. the invoice of the product i purchased which has given is p.vlr/1275. The price of the product i purchased was Rs.13000.

I got problem with my hand set on 20/07/08. 11:am. Which I gave my phone to the company univercell for the service on the same date. the complaint told by the company person was display problem .

After 3 weeks i got call from the company that the
                  product will be repaired with the cost of Rs.1000 and above
                  i said ok i will pay .

after that there was no call from the company
                  so on 15:09:08 I directly went to the univercell company for the information. But they answered that the product you have given was not to be repaired the phone was a failure it was not able to be repaired .

I buyed this nokia product for the brand name of the company but the thing happened was not able to satisfied. I was totally unsatisfied with the service provided to me.please take immediate action against this. so give my phone which is repaired or provide me a new hand set.

the job card job of the univercell company is:26630

the IMEI no of my nokia 5700 phone is: [protected].
                  please take action against this.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:02

Nokia 5700 — Problem with Ear Phones

Dear Nokia Customer Care,

I had bought NOKIA 5700 handset about a couple of months back . Within the very first week of my purchase, my earphones stopped working. I went to the NOKIA CARE in Marathalli, Bangalore(KARNATAKA) and asked for replacement. The Expected time of replacement was mentioned as "one week" but it took nearly 3-4 weeks for it to get replaced. And again within a week the new earphones stopped functioning.

NOKIA 5700 is Express Music model for which my earphones dont work!. Even the NOKIA CARE guys do not respond properly . Request some1 to direct me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Nikhil C Dodecha

I have lost my mobile on 15th Sep 08 during commuting from L&T to Thakur Complex,

Name : Nikhil C Dodecha
                    Address : A-304, Kanakia Park 2, Thakur Complex, Kandivali (East)
                    Mumbai - 400101

Phone Model : Nokia N 72, Make - 5D Plum

Last used No. :[protected]

Email - nikhil.[protected]@gmail.com

Missed Date : 15th Sep 2008

IMEI No. :[protected]

If any one has any info pls reply me on nikhil.[protected]@gmail.com
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:31:00

G.Venkateswarlu
                      In the past, when NOKIA announced to replace some of the BL-5c series batteries, I registered the same through internet. My battery was shown under defective category. On register, it was shown that the battery will be replaced to my address soon. My battery no. is[protected]N[protected]. I have been waiting for the battery replacement for the last 2 years but there is no result from Nokia office. At least now, may please be replaced as early as possible.

Thanking you,

Chhattisgarh state.
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:30:58

Nokia Promotion — fraud sms [Resolved]

harry
                        I have got a sms that I have won 5000 pounds which is not right !!!Guys you need to trust do not beleive these sms or mails.They...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (15)

Nokia — Block lost mobile phone [Resolved]

shyamal Madhukar Dhole
                        hellow,
                        I lost my nokia 3110 phone.
                        IMEI No.- [protected]
                        Please block it or whats the process...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (449)

Ashit Kumar Das
                        Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 12:23:51 PM
                        Subject: Re: Nokia - Ashit Kumar Das - N5610 Post Service Quality

Dear Team,

As per trailing mail, I had visited Nokia Care Center to deposit my Nokia 5610 set. Sorry to say that the response that I received there was really shocking. I was asked to deposit the set on Tuesday morning because they collect problematic sets the whole week and send it to concerned team every Tuesday 2:00 PM. Request you to confirm this because earlier too I had visited Nokia Centers where deposition and receipt of problematic sets was smooth.

Request you to intervene and provide a speedy resolution ASAP.

Nokia Service centre Address:-- Om Ujala Communication, F-5 Manish Link Road Plaza -l, Sector-5, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075, Ph [protected] (Contact person:- Mr. Kamal Agarwal)

Visited on - 28th Aug 2008.

Thanks & Regards
                        Ashit
                        [protected][protected][protected]----

[protected]Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 11:55:33 AM
                        Subject: Re: Nokia - Ashit Kumar Das - N5610 Phone Service Provision

Dear Shamshad,

Thanks for a prompt reply. Below are the details that you had asked for:

1) Location and complete address of the Nokia Service Centre (where your handset is submitted) :--- Nokia Care Dwarka Sector 5. New delhi - 110075

2) IMEI /ESN(International Mobile Equipment Identifier)/Serial number of the mobile phone :--- [protected]

3) Latest Job slip/repair number :--- *Nokia care* *job no*[protected]/080526/1 dated 26 may 2008

4) Place of purchase and date (complete address of the dealer) :--- Essar telecom retail Ltd. G-3 Aggarwal mall Plot -3. Sec -5. Ph:[protected].

5) Date when the phone was submitted :-- dated 26 may 2008

6) Your alternate contact number :- [protected]

7) Previous Job Sheet Details :--

8) Case reference number (if any) :--

*Apart from all this, I agree that it might take time to check for all the reported issues in a mobile. However, my concern is the quality of
                        the cell rather than the service provided by Nokia. As per my knowledge, if a phone is put on loudspeaker mode, the call will be better audible
                        than that in handset mode. However, in case of my cell, there is no difference between the audibility in loudspeaker mode and handset mode.
                        As per the guy(s) at service center, it's a manufacturing fault. When asked to give the same in written, he refused to do it. Kindly let me
                        know, how can I get this problem resolved?*

Thanks & Regards
                        >> <mailto:ext-pramod.6.[protected]@nokia.com>
                        >> *Cc:* [protected]@themobilestore.in
                        >> <mailto:[protected]@themobilestore.in>
                        >> *Sent:* Monday, June 16, 2008 6:36 PM
                        >> *Subject:* Low audibility on Nokia handset (even at loud speaker mode)
                        >> Dear Team,
                        >> *Subject:* Problems faced after buying a Nokia handset.Model
                        >> No-5610d-1
                        >> I bought a Nokia Handset model number- 5601d-1 and IMEI number-
                        >> [protected] on 21/04/2008 .
                        >> Since that very day I am facing the problem of low audibility. I
                        >> tried to get the same repaired at one of the authorized centers
                        >> for Nokia but to no success.
                        >> *Nokia care* *job no*[protected]/080526/1 dated 26 may 2008.
                        >> The problem still persists. Even when the mode is changed to loud
                        >> speaker, incoming voice is faint.
                        >> I have checked other sets of the same series and make. There was
                        >> no audibility issue with them.
                        >> Request you to provide a resolution for the same ASAP.
                        >> Looking forward for an early revert on the same,
                        >> 1) Low audibility
                        >> 2) No option to stop the audio or video only pause and come out
                        >> from there
                        >> 3) Ringing volume also not satisfactory
                        >> 4) Not satisfactory behavior from The Mobile Store & Nokia Care
                        >> also. According to them, this is a manufacturing problem.
                        >> 5) Since my handset is in guarantee period, hence request you to
                        >> get the problem resolved either by repairing the handset or
                        >> replacement of the same.
                        >> Thanks and Regards,
                        >> Ashit Kumar Das.
                        >> +91 [protected]
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:15:30

Nokia N-5610 Xpress Time — Bad Piece

MY Nokia N-5610 mobile phone with IMEI no [protected] which is under warranty has been switching off on its own from the time I have purchased it in Sep 2008. Its LCD display and rollers had malfunctioned and has been changed twice. Again the phone switches off on start. I have given it to Borha Communications Nokia Care Ahmedabad and they have sent the instrument to Delhi again ( it had been sent to Delhi for repairs earlier also). My present Job Sheet no is[protected]/090720/37. Kindly replace this piece as I have got fed up of visiting Nokia care.

Sini Vineeth
                          my brother, who is working in dubai bought the mobile for me from Dubai-Royal World Mobilephones(L.L.C)dated 19-10-07.my phone is Nokia 5200, IMEI no.is [protected] and it is made in Hungary.on[protected], morning i found that the keypad is not working/working out of order.i was residing in trichur, kerala, india...so i bring my phone to ''Nokia Care centre-TRIHUR''-TC-X1X/122/8&9, FIRST FLOOR, ACHUS CENTRE, POOTHOLE, THRISSUR-680004, PH:[protected].they said that, it is the problem of keypad software, and the charge will Rs.500/-then i thought it is the right place, that i choose and it is nokia's authorised centre no?on[protected]. I received my mobile back.but, on[protected], the mobile shows the same fault.I am a state Govt.employee, so i didn't get time to go for a complaint.i took mobile on[protected], morning to that same nokia care centre. But, they told me tomorrow it will be ok.but, when i called them, they were busy to talk with me and said that it is hardware problem, then i asked, two weeks ago, keypad working is software problem and now it is hardware problem.?how can i beleive that?
                          so sir you please check it out .Nokia Care -trichur is behaving indecently and is it your company"s authorised station?now the phone is really a headache for me.in future i will not purchase a nokia mobile because of the'' trichur nokia care ''.
                          thanking you,
                          sinivineeth.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:30:25
                          key pad 5200

Nokia 3110c — stolen handset report [Resolved]

bhanu pratap singh
                            I would like to tell you that i have lost my Nokia 3110 classic phone. It's IMEI No. is [protected] so i request...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

DEAR SIR

I GOT INFORMATION FROM M/S GEETA INFOCOM, BHILWARA & M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION, BHILWARA THAT A MOBILE IS SWAPPED AGAINST MY 6275 NOKIA CDMA HANDSET(ESN : [protected])
                            MY COMPLAINT WAS PENDING FROM MAY 08 MONTH WHEN FIRST TIME THE SET WAS SENT TO YOU( BRIGHT POINT) FOR REPAIR FROM MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION, BHILWARA.
                            THE SET WAS ON GOOD WORKING CONDITION WHEN I HANDED OVER THE SAME TO M/S GEETA INFOCOM ALTHOUGH SOME PROBLEM i.e HANGOUT, NETWORK DISCONNECTION, etc SINCE FROM PURCHASED.
                            THE SET WAS RETURNED FROM YOUR SIDE VIDE BPI JOB NO: DL 0985344 N STATING THAT PHONE IS IR REPAIRABLE.

HOW THE WORKING CONDITION MOBILE BECAME IR REPAIRABLE, I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING STILL, I HAVE NOT TAKEN THE DELIVERY OF MOBILE, THE SET IS LYING WITH THEM SINCE LAST3 MONTHS.

JUST 15 DAYS BACK THEY HAD SENT MY MOBILE AGAIN TO YOU BY CHANGING SOME PARTS OF OTHER MOBILE HANDSET, & THEY GOT SUCCESS IN GETTING NEW MOBILE HANDSET AGAINST OLD ONE.
                            NOW THEY ARE GIVING ME NEW MOBILE ONLY ON IF I PAY Rs 3500/- TO THEM.

I AM NOT UNDERSTANDING WHY THEY ARE DEMANDING MONEY FROM WHEN THEY HAVE GOT MOBILE IN EXCHANGE/SWAPPED FROM YOU.

PLEASE NOTE THAT I AM NOT GIVING SINGLE RUPEE TO THEM.
                            IF THEY HAVE NOT DELIVERED MY MOBILE HANDSET WITHIN 2-3 DAYS THEN I WILL SUIT A CASE AGAINST THEM IN CONSUMER COURT IMMEDIATEDLY.

YOUR PRESURE UPON THEM WILL SOLVE MY PROBLEM.

YOU PLEASE SUGGEST WHAT I HAVE TO DO IN ABOVE CONDITION.
                            WAITING OF YOUR KIND REPLY.

REGARDS

LETTER WRITTEN TO NOKIA PERSONS ON DTD :08/08/2008

PLEASE NOTE THAT I HAVE GIVEN MY NOKIA 6275 ( ISIN/ESN:M [protected]) TO M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION, BHILWARA FOR REPAIRING/ REPLACEMENT THROUGH M/S GEETA INFOCOM AS I AM HAVING SOME PROBLEMS IN ABOVE MOBILE SET AND WHEN I DELIVERED THE SET TO THEM IT WAS IN GOOD WORKING CONDITION.

THE MOBILE SET WAS SENT TO BRIGHT POINT, NEW DELHI THROUGH M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION IN THE MONTH MAY-08.
                            THE MOBILE WAS RETURNED TO M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION, BHILWARA VIDE BPI JOB NO: DL 09853344 BY MENTIONING REMARK " IR REPAIRABLE".

THE MOBILE SET IS STILL LYING WITH THEM.

I HAVE MADE 2-3 TIMES ONLINE COMPLAINT ON NOKIA WEBSITE, BUT THE SAME IS STILL UNANSWERED WHICH PLEASE NOTE.

AFTER THAT MR KULWINDER SINGH( BRIGHT POINT 'S PERSON) HAS ASKED TO CONTACT WITH MR SUJOY ROY( NOKIA EXECUTIVE-RAJASTHAN AREA).

I HAVE ARRANGED TO TALK WITH MR SUJOY AFTER GREAT EFFORT, I EXPLAINED MY GENIUNE PROBLEM TO HIM BUT HE WAS SO IN HURRY & NOT INTERESTED TO TALK WITH ME.
                            HIS ANSWER WAS SO SOCKING IN MY MATTER. HE GAVE ME STRAIGHT REPLY THAT " HE IS NOT LOOKING RAJASTHAN AREA-OPERATIONAL SERVICES, YOU PLEASE TALK WITH OTHER PERSON.

WHEN I ASKED TO HIM " TO WHOM I HAVE TO TALK ? GIVE THE NAME & ADDRESS OF THAT PERSON IN NOKIA SO I WILL TALK TO HIM.
                            HIS REPLIED AGAIN FLAT & RUDE " COLLECT THE NAME OF PERSON & MOBILE OF THAT PERSON WHERE YOU HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION ABOUT ME.

SIR, NOW YOU TELL ME " TO WHOM I HAVE TO TALK IN NOKIA FOR MY PROBLEM.YOU ARE REQUESTED PLEASE PASS THIS MAIL TO HIGH AUTHORITY IN NOKIA & TRY TO GIVE ME THE NAME & ADDRESS OF RIGHT PERSON WHO WILL RESPONSIBLE & ABLE TO SOLVE A GENIUNE PROBLEM OF A GENIUNE CUSTOMER.

YOUR EARLY REPLY WILL GIVE ME MORAL SUPPORT.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IF NOKIA PERSONS WILL NOT SOLVE MY PROBLEM WITHIN 7 DAYS FROM NOW THAN I WILL BE FORCED TO SUIT A CASE IN CONSUMER FORUM AGAINST M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION, M/S GEETA INFOCOM, M/S NOKIA & M/S BRIGHT POINT ALSO BECAUSE M/S MAHAVEER COMMUNICATION IS SERVICE CENTRE OF M/S BRIGHT POINT & WHO IS KEY DEFECTIVE PERSON IN THIS MATTER.

I HOPE YOU WILL TAKE THIS LETTER SERIOUSLY .

KIND REGARDS

MOBILE NO: [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:29:56

Nokia 6275 CDMA — New Mobile Set of one month is in a position of repairing

Respected Sir,
                            I had purchesed a Nokia 6275 CDMA handset of RSN no-RNKMQI396096 on 11/12/2008 and soon afer one month suddenly it stopped detecting the UIM card(reliance sim).when i visited the nearest nokia care they kept the phone with them(Job Sheet No.[protected]/090121/42) telling that it has a problem with the chipset board and it will take a long time to repair...now think someone purchesed a set worth Rs.9000 for a mental satisfaction that he had got the best one now the result is in front of him...Now every one knows that as it is manufactured by NOKIA its each and every electronics part can be repaired by them or it can be replaced, but why i'll go for it? It is not their duty to replace the faulty one with a new set as i was purchesed just one month ago?
                            Hope my problem can be understood, expecting a genuine justice from your side not repeating the earlier words again!!!

Nokia 6275 CDMA — lost

I have lost mobile Nokia 6275 CDMA
                            SKU no HSNKO1B16275

RSN RNKMQH888885

mODEL 6275
                            ESN [protected]

PL BLOCK THE MOBILE

Adel Zayed
                              I have bought a 6300 from Saudia Arabia 1/1/2008, last month it stop working .I tried to change the so many bataries, but this does not solve the problem .I went to I2, Ring & Ria, they told me that they are not covering it .
                              Iam wonderring is it not a NOKIA product and should be covered every where in the wrold.
                              Thnks,
                              Adel ZAYED
                              General Manager
                              Mediterranean Garden for AgriBusinesses(MGAB)
                              10, Oubour buildings, Salah Salem, st., Cairo, Egypt.
                              Tel.:(+[protected].
                              Fax :(+[protected].
                              >>>>>>> Mob.:(+[protected].
                              >>>>>>> e-mail :[protected]@mediterraneaneg.com
                              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:29:47

Nokia 6085 — verry bad service and harriese to costamor [Resolved]

muralikrishna
                                i gave my nokia 6085 for repair as it was not starting, at nokia care in hyderabad amerpet branch. they...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (11)