Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

vineet kumar
The default code for keypad lock is 12345 but i changed it to different number. Now i have forgotten that code which i set for keypad lock and due to that i am not able to use my handset Nokia N73.Please suggest me what to do in this case.Reply ASAP.
Read comments

lz call me i[censored] want
i need it urgently
or send me mail at
[protected]@gmail.com
The default code for my N70 cell fone is not used as my smaller brother somehow cahnge the code which is set for un lock keypad. Please inform me of whatever advise to unlock my keypad code.
The default code for keypad lock is 12345 but i changed it to different number. Now i have forgotten that code which i set for keypad lock and due to that i am not able to use my handset Nokia N73.Please suggest me what to do in this case.Reply [protected]
My imei code is. [protected]
The default code for keypad lock is 12345 but i changed it to different number. Now i have forgotten that code which i set for keypad lock and due to that i am not able to use my handset Nokia N73m.Please suggest me what to do in this case.Reply [protected]

Roopali Shrivastava

I bought N73M in Feb 2008 and have submitted it in Nokia Care on 30 July 08 for repair with problem being " Got hanged and was not getting started after that".
    Nokia care engineers took one complete month for checking the problem(Such a shameful thing for the engineers working for Nokia) and after that they approved of giving a replacement as it was not getting repaired and is still in the warranty period.
    Even after that 1 month have passed and i have not recieved replacement. Nokia care people are again and again posponing the delivery of the cell by making promises of the delivery of the phn week by week.
    I am totally fed up with the Services provided by Nokia Care as it has been complete 2 months that i am without any phn. and if my problem will not be taken care by Nokia now within 2 days, i have no other option instead of filing complaint in Consumer Court of India.
    Sorry to say this that the services provided by Nokia Care are the worst among any cell phn operator company and is reducing the faith of the customers in nokia.

My Service Request No Is:[protected]/080730/8

Service Center Details:-
    Samvaradhi Technologies
    A/4, 5th Block Kormangala, Bangalore -95
    Bangalore

Hope to see some response from Nokia services to fulfill my request.

Roopali
    Ph. No [protected]

Nokia N-72 — NO DISPLAY

i AM USING NOKIA N 72 MOBILE S/N-[protected].It has a problem regarding display. I've repaired it twice from the Nokia Care but problem still persists. They even charged me for the repair by giving just a mare excuse of damping of mobile through sweating, but it isn't so as this is happening again after 2 days of repair twice in a week. Along with this other problems r now arising related to light on the keypad.
    this is just non-caring attitude of Nokia Care, I am just fade up of its services.

Since I have purchased the phone at a very dear price, I expect full value for my money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Manish Kumar

Nokia Care — Nokia N72 Repair - Pending from 2 Months.

Sir, With reference to the Service Job Sheet IMEI No. [protected]; I had submitted my cell N72 at Sameer Music, Nokia Care Centre, Bhopal (M.P.) on 24june-08 with the problem being -" no display no the cell". The cell was in the warranty period. When i went to collect the cell, the dispaly problem was rectified. but another problem cropped up from their side-"when the cell is switched off, it does not gets switched on...". So, i didn't collect the cell back and re-submitted it back for resolving the "switch off-switch on" problem. Now, it has been more than 2 months and i have not got my cell back repaired. During this period the cell's warranty also expired. So, i was told by the Nokia Care Bhopal that they'll have to take approval for repair as the cell was lying with them only. For which i had submitted my mobile bill twice to them. I have visited them more then 5 times and everytime i have to re-submit the cell for the same "swicth off-switch on" problem. I haven't collect back the cell as the problem was not rectified. They always say that they have sent it acroos to the Main Nokia Care centre in Bhopal (located in GTB Complex, New Market) for rectification, but all this has been in vain..I request you to forward my complaint to the concerned person and help me out in receiving my cell back. If the nokia centre can repair it, its good else provide me with a new cell against replacment. Its been a high time that they should take it seriously and do the needful. The Service Job Sheet IMEI No. is [protected].

Vaidehi Saini
    MbL: [protected]
    Bhopal (M.P.)
    Dear Sri,

I have purchased one Nokia N72 from Subhiksha Mobile, Shop No.11, Vikrant Building, Vikrant Circle, Ghatkopar (E) Vide Invoice No.158475 Dtd. 26/5/2009 & IMEI No.[protected] & charger No.0675605 Battery No.BL-56. "The problem is display screen disappered on the Cell". for that I had visited your Nokia Care Service Station, Ghatkopar (E). The cell was in the warranty period. I have inform by Nokia Care centre that they'll have to take approval for repair but they are asking charges of Rs.2000/- from me. And inform me they are sending the Hand set to parel Service station and will get back within 15 days. I am shocked to hear this type of feed back from reputed brand like Nokia. Although you are giving 1 year guarantee towards instrument problem and 6 month for Batterry & charger.

Kindly inform me what action should I take for such services.

I need you explanation from your side otherwise I will go to consumer court.

Thanking you and awaiting your immediate action in this above matter.

Nokia Care — MISGUIDENCE

SIR,
    I had gone to the Nokia Care WZ-200,Bajaj Tower,Opp. Rajiv Motors,New Santoshi Mata Mandir,Jail Road,New Delhi-110058 for the repairing of my mobile phone as it was in the warrenty period.After giving me the job card I asked the executive that when will I get the set back she assured me that after one hour you will get it but if you take the extended warrenty for Rs.140/- you can get the handset hand to hand to which I refused.When I went after one hour to get the handset I was at the reception that today it is not possible so you will get it tommorrow.What does this mean just because I had not taken the warrenty I was not able to get the phone.This is really rediculous. They are misguiding the coustomers in the name of money.

Kindly reply ASAP

ANURAG ARYA

Deepan Tuteja
      I have bought Nokia 6233 phone from following Dealership:
      Dealer Name: Video Box
      Address: 227, Civil Street, Ghumar Mandi, Ludhiana (Phone[protected]
      I have bought the phone on 23rd Jun-08 & I have the original Retail Invoice with me. After two months o[censored]sage, the battery is zero. From day one after buying the phone, I have been facing poor battery life.
      When I have reported this to the dealership/Nokia Care, they have declined to give any warranty on the same quoting the reason that the usage was poor. I have been using mobile phones since last 6 years & know how to handle such products very well.
      I suspect that I have been given used second hand battery with brand new mobile by Nokia Dealership.
      The details of the battery are:
      Battery code (3.7V BP-6M)
      Battery No. 067050539321301757030793973 (Made in China)
      Also I have used this mobile for only 23 hours, which is very ordinary usage for the battery to be dead.
      I expect Nokia to replace this poor quality battery with brand new fresh battery.
      Please let me know how should I proceed in this matter.
      Deepan Tuteja
      Dy Manager
      Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
      Gurgaon
      Mobile: [protected]
      Phone:[protected]

Nokia N72 — Stolen Mobile

Rajesh Singh Negi
        My mobile Nokia N72 Black colour stolen in mumbai local train (in between Andheri to Bhayander Station) on 25th Aug 2008 near...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (47)

Arvind Kumar
        Sir, there was some problem in my nokia 3110C handset regarding outgoing voice problem, i handed over the set to the Customer Care on[protected] whose job sheet no. 2196 IMEI No [protected] (set is under waranty) till today i have not recieved the set after repairing inspite of several visits and telephonic conversation with the customer care of Bareilly at contact no.[protected]. I m facing lot of problem kindly look into the matter personnely for remiddel action pl. My contact no. [protected]

3110c — Voice & Software Problem

Mene apki Company ka hand set 3110c 27/10/2008 ko kharida tha. Jis me voice problam he & iska softwaer b bar-bar kheab hota he. me ise 15-16 bar nokia care se repaire krva chuka hu. jisme se 3 bar ye Delhi se thik ho kar aya he. par 7 din k andar dobara problam aa jati he. is bar b ye 30/11/2009 ko DELHI se thik ho k mere pas aya he aur isme dobara problam aa gai he. Plz....... solve my problam.
        Mo. No. [protected]

Nokia 3110C — outgoing detail

my mobile number [protected] was stolen from my office in jaipur and i found that it is still working somewhere in delhi so i request you to give m all outgoing detail so that i can trace my mobile at earleist

Nitin JAIN

Venkata Subbarao
          Dear sir/mam

I am using Nokia6780 with idea network from past one year and everythin is workin fine, but recently when i changed my network from idea to airtel outgoing is not there. I mean i am not able to make calls from my mobile.but i am able to receive calls and even i am able to receive and send sms.The only problem is i am not able to make callsIi am gettin reply"call disconnected".

so fianlly my cell is workin fine with idea and vodafone networks, but the problem is with airtel and cellone networks.

I approached Nokia care but the reply is not satisfactory .so please reply me regarding the issue.Even the problem is very surprising and is lookin silly for me.pls look into the issue as soon as possible.

With Thanks
          Subbarao.

Shyam prasad
            I bought a New Nokia 5610d Phone, But Now the current position is that my Phone is not working properly(Navigation key, Volume key, key pad) and also I am without a phone for past 30 days, which is a basic need for life.
            I submit the phone to Nokia care Authorised service center Devatha communications, Hc towers Kukatpally HYDERABAD-500072 Tel:[protected] on 2nd Aug08 but their the handset is not repaired. I visited many times to nokia care center But still my mobile is not sent for service . Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have other liabilities too and important work to do. . My jobsheet number is 618 Esn no: [protected] given by Nokia care. Now I am fully dissatisfy with the services and need to get my Phone Replaced, or my amount with the suitable interest rate and compensation, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Court under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services and inconvenience faced due to no availability of my Phone for past 30 days .The customer service person at this nokia care center is so rude also not reposnding if anything is asked, she was always doing her personal job making the customer to wait at Q.this is service cener Address,
            Devatha communications,
            Hc Towers, H.No:2-22-310/8,
            Plot no.18 B, 1st floor, Beside Arjun Theater, Addagutta Society, Kukatpally-500072 Tel:[protected]

SHYAM PRASAD.N
            [protected]@ yahoo.com
            i gave my nokia 56100 for repair as it wasvolume key not working, at nokia care DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS at Kukatpally . This mobile is under warrnty we will send Nokia.after 2 Weeks u it will come.I said ok and I come back.I sutmit 02-08-08.Still iam not get my phone.when iam ask mmy phone they people tell not proper responce.they not telling actual what happen.
            Following were problem created these are...
            1. sound of speakers deteroid.
            2. navigation key not working.
            4. keypad not working.

That service center is Authorised.But services are very poor.they not responding when ever i call to that phone no they are not lefting the phone.if they lifted they tell after 10 min we will call back u. But they not call back single time also
            ADDRES,
            DEVATHA COMMUNICATIONS
            Hc Towers, H.no, 2-22-310/8, Plot no 18B, ISt floor, Beside Arjun Theatre, Addagutta Society, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD-500072
            Tel:[protected]
            Tarun Jagwani
            Read comments
            Camera screen goes dark black when camera switched on and video is not running
            Plz help me
            Camera screen goes dark black when camera switched on and video is not running of nokia5610d
            Plz help me

Harinder Singh
              i purchased a nokia handset NOKIA N72 black IMEI no.-[protected] from CLASSIC STATIONERS AND
              GIFT SHOP booth no.-6 nuhon colony market, Ropar vide bill no.-117 dated 15/04/08. After 2 months, the set and the memory card got out of service.The Memory Card datas are vanishing automatically. I approached the shop from where i bought the nokia set, he refused to solve my problem and advised us to go to the nokia care centre, Ropar. We approached NOKIA CARE CENTRE, ROPAR on 18/08/08. They refreshed the handset but refused to replace the memory card and said that memory card is corrupted.
              Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the memory card at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

My details are- Harinder Singh, address- # 136 type-5 nuhon colony, P.O.Ghanauli G.G.S.S.T.P Ropar.
              PHONE no.-[protected]
              memory card corepted

Ramesh Saraswat
                I Ramesh Saraswat purchased nokia 1200 headset on
                Dated 09/05/2008.
                my phone is out of order and it was given to nokia care centre on 26/08/2008 at ADITYA ENTERPRISES, 249-250, Ganpati Plaza, K.E.M. Road, Bikaner - 334001 as detailed below:-
                imei no.[protected]
                product code 0546370
                job sheet no.[protected]/080829/20
                power : restarts/reboots
                Sim : insert SIM card
                It was delivered to me on 28/08/2008 saying that it is o.k.,
                but after reaching to my home I found that the same problem exists. so I again send the set to them on 29/08/2008 to repair it properly. I was assured that It will be repaired on very next day.
                but I did not get the same till date.
                I checked the job sheet status at wwww.namscareonline.com and the status is OK(ready for collection), but this shopekeeper is saying that it is not ready till now.
                I have to came from my village which is 70 kms far from this nokia care centre.
                please let me know that whether I should understand that Nokia do not take care on the cheaper sets like mine and it cares only for the costly sets of heigher prices only.
                waiting for a fruitful reply.
                your's
                Ramesh Saraswat
                phone : [protected]

Amit Sakhuja
                  I had purchased 5610d from subhiksha mobile on 13/03/08.

The handset was working properly but the camera started giving problems so have given to nokiacare in gurgaon on 24/06/08.The executive noted the complaint in the service job sheet-"Camera does not work".

I was told to check back after 15 days.I did a proper followup on my complaint.

In mid july, when i visited the nokia care office, i was given back a DEAD HANDSET.Upon speaking to the ownwer/manager there, i was told that the fault lies at their end and the DEAD problem will be rectified.

After that have visited the centre a no. of times but no solution was done to my handset.It was lying DEAD in nokia care office.

Finally they returned me the DEAD handset on 01/08/08 stating "set is found liquid damage so its not repairable".

I HAD GIVEN A HANDSET IN A WORKING CONDITION.THE EXECUTIVE WHILE MAKING THE SERVICE JOB SHEET ONLY STATED"CAMERA DOES NOT WORK".

THEN WHY AM I BEING RETURNED BACK A DEAD HANDSET.I NEED AN EXPLANANATION.

THE COMPLAINT IS SENT TO NOKIA CUSTOMER CARE ON 27/08/08 BUT NO REPLY IS RCVD SO FAR.

URGENT REPLY IS AWAITED.

Nokia 5610d — Hanging problem

I have purchase Nokia 5610D on 13.08.08 from Nokia dealer ( Pai Electronics, Russle Chowk, Jabalpur)
                  facing hanging problem in my set. I submitted it to nakia service center at Jabalpur on 4th Feb and 27th Feb. but not recieved upto till date. Kindly guide me to achieve my fresh handset.
                  Rgds,
                  Yashpal Tomar
                  Jabalpur.

Nokia 5610d — stolen mobile nokia 5610d

RESPECTED SIR,
                  Myself, amol n. radke, i am the regular customer of nokia, i had the nokia 5610d musicexpress handset, it had stolen from my home at 8 to 9 am on 23rd may 2009 . its imei no is [protected], pls convey my request to to the department of concern
                  your customer
                  amol radke
                  RESPECTED SIR,
                  Myself, awadh pal singh, i am the regular customer of nokia, i had the nokia 5610d musicexpress handset, it had stolen from jaipur at 9 to 9.25 pm on 19th Dec 2009 . its imei no is [protected], and mobile no is [protected] please convey my request to to the department of concern
                  your customer
                  awadh pal singh

Nokia Phone With MTNL SIM Card — Sim Card Rejected

np_mohanan
                    My sim card says sim card rejected. Could you help me out as to what could be done for the same....
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

kaushal singh
                    I am kaushal singh, me purchased the Nokia handset 1650 on 5/07/2008 and the IMEI No. [protected] on 25/7/2008 my handset suddenly switched off.
                    I thought low batter I charged 2 to 3 hrs but my set was not getting on. So on 29/7/2008 i gave this handset to your authorized nokia care at west patel nager bangla no 2 one touch communicatin new delhi.after one month it reapired on 29/08/2008.next day i faced same problem.my handset not getting on.i called nokia care one touch communication.they say that hand set will be send to nokia cop. what can i do...
                    Kaushal singh
                    mob. no [protected],

Nokia — Battery replacement harassment!

Before 4 months I have replaced my battery from nokia. My New Battery is BL-5C (Serial No. is[protected]O311A[protected]. After using the volume of my mobile gradually reduced. I am not able to hear my callers voice clearly. To test my handset when I insert one of my friends old battery (same model) the voice is loud and clear.

Kindly replace the battery and give me another good one, so that I can use my handset comfortable.

Ashok Kumar Behera
                    C/o-Goyal MG Gases Pvt. Ltd.
                    A-38, 1st Floor, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,
                    New Delhi-110044

Mob. No.: [protected]

Nokia 1650 — Replacement of handset

To
                    The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 1650 Battery No. P125F21027690
                    IMEi No.353513/02/313317/1

We are shocked and dishearten to bring to your knowledge that we have recently purchased the above-noted set which has not worked even for a single day since its purchase. We were completely dismooded by the incident. It has being purchased from M/S Vaishnavi Generals And Gift Centre, Opp. Of Sai Satya Jyot Mangal Karyalaya, Arni road, Yavatmal (M.S).Bill No.548 dated 10.06.08. For the same reason we approached the shop from where it has being purchased, and we were twice being sent back without any kind of satisfactory solution. It was forwarded to the Distributor – Nokia Care, Yavatmal. From there also there seem to have no solution. Hence in this regard I request you to kindly give me replacement with a brand new same handset as soon as possible for it has been a very mental harassment and torturing kind of experience. And also that please give the distributor direction and guidelines concerning how to make customer satisfaction and quick action. For it is a set back for entire Nokia family with these kind of irresponsible service providers. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Yours faithfully,

Kiran Ganediwala

Nokia 1650 — about nokia handset

i purchased a new nokia handset, model nokia 1650 from a reputed shop of INDORE but soon it ot some problem and stopped working, since it was under guareente period i showed it to nokia care.They repaired the handset, but took almost 3 weeks to return the handset to me, due to which i have to face a lot of problems as any other handset was not given to me.and now again my that hanset is giving problems to me and it is not working properly.

Before 1 months I have replaced my battery from nokia. My New Battery is BL-5CA (Serial No. is[protected]P[protected]). After using the Battery back up of my mobile gradually reduced.My mobile battery is ok . there is some problem is in my handset i was went to nokia care.MY handset is sent Delhi by Nokia care. My handset is not ok until. I m not satisfied by that handset. Plz give me any solution fastly.

Harjit taneja,
                    10B Anaj Mandi, Fatehabad
                    Haryana
                    contact no.- [protected]

Nokia — not satisfy

i m rikesh pandey i have Nokia handset and i m not satishfy with this handset i buy this handset Rs 25,000/- N95 when repair already twich a years but then also i having the same problem. i gave Rs 6,000/- for repairing also.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us on
                    [protected]@ovi.com and do leave your contact. We will have
                    someone from the team connect with you.
                    Team Nokia

K.Natesh Murthi
                      We are shocked to bring to your knowledge that I am using Nokia N73i music edition from jan'08, i had some problem in my handsfree kit and I took the same to the Nokia Care run by HCL in Mt Road, Chennai and given for the replacement on 25/05/2008. Till now I am given dates to collect my handset but when I used to reach there, the response was same "After 2 days"or "After a week" and also not responding for the status. I sincerly request you to kindly look into it and arrange to replace my handsfree at the earliest.

In anticipation i remain.

Thanks & Regards,
                      K.Natesh Murthi,
                      Chennai
                      Mob: +91-[protected]

Nokia HCL Care Center — No servicing + rude behavior from Nokia staff!

I am sanil i have been my mobile phone replacing in your Noida office Job sheet No.[protected] Model No.6020(nokia) still it is under varantee.i submitted my mobile four times so far in your office it has not yet ready so pls replace of my mobile it is not getting ready . Give me mobile before sunday because monday i am going to kerala your kind corparation is highly appreciable

Best Regards
                      SANIL KUMAR

vikram.c
                        hello airtel we have more coverage problem in kodaikanal, my house is situeated in hot spoy of kodai but i am disturbed by this coverage problem, if it rains the problem is more so please take steps to get good coverage .
                        by your
                        prestegious coustomer
                        adders of the spot
                        mother therasa womens university
                        kodaikanal

Nokia / Charger — Faulty Charger

To
                        The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia(2630) charger
                        I am shocked to bring to your knowledge that I had recently(17th March 2008) purchased the above-noted set and the charger is gone faulty in the next two days, and when I went to your customer care office in Malviya nagar(New Delhi) they have taken the charger and asked me to come after 15days as this is the schedule they follow. Do let me know in the mean time what do I do with the phone how do I charge it.. they do not have the standby charger as well. Please clarify what kin of customer care Centers are these and atleast get me a charger at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Yours faithfully,

Deepak Chhatwani

nokia/1650 — charger faulty

respected sir
                        i have given the charger to nokia care at Barnala(near railway station) on dated 22/07/2009having job sheet number[protected]/090722/42 they have told me that your charger will be given to u after a week.but when i checked the complaint on the site they said that ur charger have been given to u but i could not get the charger plz take any action

Nokia — faulty charger

I have purchased nokia 1100 Charger from shop in september 2009 and it got faulty in october 2009. charger was sent for replacement bt Nokia Care (R.K.electronics, jalalpur Ambedkar Nagar-224149) collection centre on 21/10/2009 but till not returned by centre.
                        n1650 network problem

P.S. Rao
                          I bought a Nokia N73 around 8 months back. Within 4 months, there was a problem with the Keypad. I gave it for repair at the Nokia Main service centre in town. The diagnosis was - water had gone in - It was impossible as the rains had not even started. As it was done free, I did not bother to argue. After 2 months - again the same problem & the diagnosis was same. Unfortunately, the rains had started. They said that the Speakers have got damaged because of water seepage (impossible) & they charged me around Rs. 1500/-. After 1 month, the on/off switch stopped functioning. I did not bother to give it for repairs. After 15 days, the battery charging stopped. I took out the battery to check for any loose connection. I put back the battery & now the Phone is dead as the On/Off switch is not working. I went back to the same repair workshop. Now they give the same reason(Water seepage - impossible) & say that the phone is irrepirable & gave it back. If so many incidents take place within 8 months of purchase, let God save me from Nokia. Now I request you to send me a free replacement for N73. I don't want you to repair the set for me as I have lost total belief in that piece. I assure you, i will go to any extent to get justice.

Nokia N-70 — charge with gurantee period

I am bed prakash mishra my brother name is niraj his purchase nokian-70 in delhi.on dated[protected] .this time i have warentee.once time my mobile was break down in gorakhpur.i was went to gorakhpur nokia care .then his repair my mobile.but this time i have not on my mobile .i was went to nokia care arya infotech in kolkata .his told me high charge and his told me not use your ganentee period. plz sir help me

i want to know why my fhone nokia n 70 is not charging
                          I bought a NOKIA N70 (Music) Black mobile on 19.10.2007 IMEI : [protected]. After 5 to 6 months I noticed complaint that the loudspeakers starts itself without touching it and the digit 4 number started dialling itself on its own and the when attending calls the phone gets disconnected usually. On 25.6.2008, I visited the Nokia Care, Green Park (adjacent to Uphaar Cinema) and left my phone for repair vide job sheet no.93425 CODE[protected]Job No.[protected]). After a long wait of 20 days I got my phone repaired but without satisfactory services. After a few days again the phone started troubling me with the compalaints, i.e., No Calls Out, Key(s) do not work and the mobile was left for repair with the same repair centre on 6.9.2008 at 10:58 hrs. (JObsheet No.[protected]) and the expected delivery date of 9.9.2008 was given. Now today, I am writing this complaint on 29.9.2008 and almost 23 days have been left in between and even the handset has not been repaired.

This phone has put me in troubled and vulnerable position at many special/serious occasions. I strongly emphasize you to kindly provide me a new Nokia N70 so as to compensate the troubles faced by me at by this mobile. If so many incidents have taken place within 9 months of purchase, let God save me from Nokia. Now I request you to send me a free replacement for N70. I have lost my belief in that piece. I assure you, I will go to any extent to get justice.

S.S. PATEL
                          MOBILE - 011-[protected] (Delhi - INDIA)

Nokia / N73-1 — Non delivery after repaired the mobile

I appear before ECELL COMMUNICATION, BF-109, SWAMINARAYAN AVENUE, AEC CROSS RD, NARANPURA, AHMEDABAD for my mobile Nokia N73-1 by Job Sheet Number :[protected]/090519/9 on 19th may 2009. They were telling me that your mobile be repaired within 7 days, then please come after 7 days. I appear on 27th may 2009, but they were replied that he sent my mobile before maine service center of the company NOKIA Care, so please come after 10 days. againe I reach before ECELL COMMUNICATION, but they were tell me that, such parts were not available in the company then your mobile repaired after more one week. I really suffer very truble and harrassment by the above stated Nokia care Service Centre and I not satisfied by their reply. Then I call on 05th June 2009 to customer care tall free No.[protected] and my call attent by such person and they replied me that my complained registered by complaine No. 1-[protected] and your mobile will be delivered you within 48 hours. So, I reach at ECELL COMMUNICATION on 08th June 2009 for taken my mobile, but they replied mobile not received by company. Then I againe call tocustomer care tall free No.[protected] and my call attented by DIPIKA and she replied me that your mobile delivered after 08th June 2009. I againe contact at above customer center but the tell me that your mobile delivered after one week. after passed such period I contact to the customer care but againe they were not given satisfied replied. So I contact to tall free no. and call attend by KRUSHA on today 16/06/2009 but she also not given satisfied replied.
                          Then I complaine you that I given you my mobile before one months and my mobile was not delivered till today. I suffer a lotof truble and harassment by you and your service center. Now I get loss trust from the company. Then I againe request you that, please try to deliver my mobile within 5 days from the receipt of this complaine, failing which I fille legal complaine against the company for my mental harrassment, suffering a lotof truble by you and also compensation for that. Please take note seriously.
                          DINESH DESAI.
                          I bought nokia c5-03 on[protected] from khandelwal communications civil line Rampur (UP). Today[protected] touch is not working. I went to nokia care center rampur (UP). They refused to repair my phone. They said touch display is not available.
                          ye sale aise hi karte hai sabke sath sabko...
                          i m doing a case against them they wana exploit me

SANTOSH
                            I am user of nokia 3110c & i am using this product for last 1 year . But when i get problem about display light i went to nokia care centre on 19 th august 2008 at borivali (west), mumbai branch .when i show the piece, they told me that moisture is taking place @charge of 1200/Rs & no any other problem . after 2 days when i get mobile there should problem in service (user service- DOLPHIN). At that time they told me about problem in sim card .when i told to check in your nokia3110c piece it shows full range of service .That time there mechanic told me that problem in another IC .& cost of changing IC is 1800 Rs/. It is cheating me . If they told me as early total 3000/ Rs, i doesn't matter and i am not repair the piece, i take a new piece.
                            it is seen that this centre has business of cheating . now they don't take my complaint again.
                            As nokia is reputed brand & service provider i trust on you .But now i want to say that it is not nokia care it is nokia dare
                            Please look this matter seriously.
                            here i give you detail of nokia care centre- CELLULAR WORLD - Shop no 7&8 rameshwar road shimpoli road borivali (west) mumbai-92 tel no- [protected]
                            complaint of recpt no -748095 dated- 19Th august 2008
                            my another mobile no is [protected]
                            I have a problem in my phone { 3110c } .its camera is working properly. it captures greenish photos in little darkness and of black substances.what I do. Because it captuere nice images in bright light, so nokia care center problem is not shown.
                            les themes
                            The boravli west nokia care center is worst.. I have given my headphone for replace, they spent nearly three weeks to replace it.. they said "we don't have stock, It's in courier" but i dont think it will take more than a week. they not suppose to courier from moon...

Boravli Nokia Center is the Worst...
                            My phone is fully Damaged can You Please Replace The Mobile parts for me
                            My name is Rakesh
                            Phone Number:[protected]
                            My Gmail Id: rakesh.[protected]@gmail.com

Salim Khan
                              I WAS FACING BACK UP PROBLEM OF BATTERY FOR MY NOKIA N72, I WENT TO NOKIA CARE AT 90 BHAGAT SINGH MARKET NEAR GOLE MARKET, NEW DELHI. THEY ADVISED ME IT IS BL5C BATTERY AND IT WILL BE REPLAED. SO THEY RECEIVED THE BATTERY ON 09/07/2008 AND GAVE ME MANUAL JOB SHEET WITHOUT ANY NUMBER ON IT SINCE I WAS NOT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT IT IS NECESSARY FOR FUTURE FOLLOW UPS I RECEIVED THE JOB SHEET AND LEFT THEIR OFFICE. THEY HAD GIVEN ME DATE OF 29/07/08 TO COLLECT THE BATTERY BUT SINCE THEN THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING ME NEXT DATE PROMISING IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO ME NEXT TIME. THEN I CALLED NOKIA HELP LINE AT [protected] THEY WANTED THE JOB SHEET NUMBER WHICH I DOENT HAD SO THEY ASKED ME TO GO TO THE NOKIA CARE AND GET THEM IN TOUCH WITH NOKIA PEOPE WHICH I DID . BUT EVEN THEN I AM NOT GIVEN THE BATTERY BUT THE NEXT DATE OF 30/08/08. THEIR ATTITUDE IS SO CASUAL AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND THEY DONT ADHERE TO THEIR COMMITMENT WHICH MAKES ME FEEL WHY HAD I PURCHASED THE PHONE WHICH WAS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. I AM STILL NOT SURE WHETHER THEY WILL GIVE ME BATTERY ON 30/08/08 OR NOT. I WANTED TO CONTACT SOME SENIOR PERSONS IN NOKIA WHO COULD HELP ME BUT COULDNT FIND ANY EMAIL ID. I DONT KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAINT THIS KIND OF HARASSMENT. IF ANYONE KNOW A WAY OUT PLEASE ADVISE ME.

Nokia N 72 — battery

hi..., my name is arpan from meerut, U.P.
                              i have purchased nokia n- 70 on 7 jan 2008, and i m very much surprised that it is not giving sufficient battery back up. it needs charging every alternate day and takes 3-4 hours for complete charging. my usage time is very less. i have several times gone to nokia care but they manually check it and say it is okay but it is not. now new mproblem has also generated i.e. it automatically restart. Kindly check and solve my problem.

my no is [protected].

suvendu keshari nayak
                                I would like to mention first that why i felt the need to write a mail to this level. I am totally disspointed and frustated with my Nokia phone and mainly the response and solution that i have got from your various service centres. None of them have been able to address the problem even to sub satisfaction levels.

Details:-
                                Nokia : n70 music edition
                                warranty ref number: APAINY[protected].
                                IMEI : [protected]
                                Latest Job Sheet no.[protected]/080811/120
                                NOKIA CARE CENTER: Malleswaram, bangalore- Headed by mr.madhu

Since last 2 months, i having been facing a few problems, I have given it your service centres, malleswaram, bangalore for more than 4 times. please take a look at the history at your end. From 2 month the problem of (delete some data, memory is full), hanging and switching off in between is existing and everytime i was told that, its reparied and software problem has been solved by upgrading the software and formating it, etc. etc but STILL its the same.So eventually my phone stays more with you then me but result is still the same, unrepaired.from the second visit itself they were telling that they will send the mobile to the head office for veryification.but if you check properly the database you will find that they are keeping it there for 2 weeks and telling the costomer that it has been repaired. its simply cheating.we are going there in a hope of getting the mobile repaired but instead they are calling again and again without repairing it properly.

I kindly request you to look into this matter. Please try to replace the phone as for this i have been many times to your care center for repairing and it has gone to all high levels ( once it was kept with you for a month). I hope you will understand that to what extent the problem is and my state of frustation.

Looking forward for "Nokia Standard" Response.

Kindly contact me at the below given nos. in case u need my help or more details on this.

Regards & Thanks,

suvendu keshari nayak
                                HAL-Helicopter (mro)Division
                                bangalore-17

M : +91 [protected] || Email :[protected]@yahoo.co.in

INDRA MOHAN
                                  My Mobile handset Nokia N72 is not working properly. As its creates problem while recieving calls and no voice response while making outgoing calls.

I personally visited Nokia service centre at Ambedkar road, Ghaziabad but after their analysis and repairing twice, there is no solution to my problem.

This is for you information that My handset is in the warranty period that end 10th September, 2008.

Therefore you are requested to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Looking forward for a favourable reply from your end.

thanks and regards

INDRA MOHAN
                                  PH: [protected]

sumit kumar
                                    i had purchased a mobile nokia n72 from delhi shakarpur 1 moth back.
                                    my brother was using it
                                    the mobile got a snag a few days ago . we submitted the same in the nokia care center preetvihar for repair. They initially said that the mobile had some water damage. but when we showed the same problem with the other nokia care center at lajpatnagar delhi
                                    it told that the mobile's Ic has been tampered. now its quite clear that the mobile IC can be tampered only by a service engineer. but the nokia care center preet vihar is not accepting its fault and saying that the mobile may not work.
                                    So we feel that this is the mistake of the service engineer at nokia care who did this mistake. but the center guys are not accepting their mistake and saying that they cant do anything
                                    kindly help us in this regard and guide us what to do.
                                    details:
                                    mobile : nokia N72
                                    name of owner :mithilesh kumar singh
                                    user name: sudip kumar
                                    address: 1028/3, vasundhara, ghaziabad, u.p
                                    contact[protected]
                                    Dear Sir, Madam,
                                    Good Evening,

Sir, I have uses your instrument(3120) since very long duration without any problem, Last Week my accident on the way & Handset thrrue on road, I am very distrub for demege my cell most of max data are fieded in contec No, address, etc.. more...
                                    Have any solutions from your side so kindly request to you please gaid me as soon as possible I am very help less without my cell

Hope & waiting your reply