Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Ashit Kumar Das
Dear Team,

Subject: Problems faced after buying a Nokia handset.Model No-5610d-1

I bought a Nokia Handset model number- 5601d-1 and IMEI number- [protected] on 21/04/2008 .
Since that very day I am facing the problem of low audibility. I tried to get the same repaired at one of the authorized centers for Nokia but to no success.
Nokia care job no[protected]/080526/1 dated 26 may 2008.
The problem still persists. Even when the mode is changed to loud speaker, incoming voice is faint.
I have checked other sets of the same series and make. There was no audibility issue with them.
Request you to provide a resolution for the same ASAP.

Looking forward for an early revert on the same,

1) Low audibility
2) No option to stop the audio or video only pause and come out from there
3) Ringing volume also not satisfactory
4) Not satisfactory behavior from The Mobile Store & Nokia Care also. According to them, this is a manufacturing problem.
5) Since my handset is in guarantee period, hence request you to get the problem resolved either by repairing the handset or replacement of the same.

Thanks and Regards,

Ashit Kumar Das.
+91 [protected]
i recently bought nokia 5610d-1 and im having problems with it!
1)the recordings are not loud on the speakers
2)the phone restarts after continious playing of music.
3)the batteries do not give as much playback time as nokia says
ermmm...i think the price of the phone must put lower...about RM100 or RM250...better you put RM1.00 or 2.50 ONLY, buy nasi lemak also can
Subject: Problems faced after buying a Nokia handset.Model No-5610d-1
-charging problem
i am buying nokia 5610d1 handset so many problem faced
dear teem:
subject: problem no charging modal nokia 5610 d1

plz send my email

harmeet singh virdi
    I bought NOKIA3110C phone on 10/09/2007 from NIRMAL TV CENTRE Address:sultanwind road, AMRITSAR-143001(PUNJAB) for . I opened the box when reach my home and realise that its sound seem to be not so clear.I go back to the dealer and compaint about it at the same date.Dealer said he is not liable and suggest me to go to the customercare which is at R.S.Tower, hall bazar, AMRITSAR.Cutomercare changed the RINGER of new purchased phone and give it back to me. But this works for only 5-6 days.After that they have chaged its same part 3 times and at every time wash phone's memory but still my phone is facing the same problem.Hardly for 20 days my phone would have worked in good manner.Today I go there again and they again says to change RINGER and submit phone for 1-2 days again.And advised me to sell phone and get new insted of solving this problem permanently.I want to complaint about bad behaviour of customercare and request NOKIA to please do the needfull and to not waste its customer's money and customer's faith in nokia brand

Harmeet Singh Virdi
    My Nokia3110c purchased on 01May 2008, have the common complaint restaring problem and automatic updating the music filesAnd the main one more complaint is the out speeker give qualityless sound with some vibration sound like damged speaker.And the display shows scanning lines regularly.I didnt expect this from NOKIA and very disappointed in ur service.and I have only one mobile, and for servicing that may take time.But mobile is very essential for my job.Without mobile i cant do my work. Please repply and give suggestion.

Harmeet Singh Virdi

nokia3110c — speaker does not work

my phones speaker does not work . When anyone call me it dose not ring & FM & MP3 player does not play

Saurabh S.Sawant
      Sir/Madam,
      My battery which is of SERIES 5C is swollen and for the same purpose i have registered on the date[protected] but since then no action has been taken and i did not get my battery replaced yet.
      When i open the site it shows the battery delivery is in process for the date[protected] but since then 8 MONTHS has gone passed but still i did not get the replacement of same.
      Currently my battery has swollen to an extent that my mobile cover is not locking it. Also all nokia care centres have insufficient battery supply.
      For this i can take a serious action as it is HARMFULL TO ME and it can BLAST any time.
      So, please consider my request to replace my battery as early as possible and please reply on my email id.
      Battery no.[protected]N[protected]
      My address:
      saurabh sawant
      005, Vaidehi Appt., 97 old subhedar ext.,
      manewada road, Nagpur 440024

Sharad Dhariwal
        I would like to mention first that why i felt the need to write a mail to this level. I am totally disspointed and frustated with my Nokia phone and mainly the response and solution that i have got from your various service centres. None of them have been able to address the problem even to sub satisfaction levels.

Details:
        Nokia 6500 S
        Bought: Roughly 6 months back.
        IMEI : [protected]
        Latest Job Sheet no. - [protected]/080610/24

Since i have bought this phone, i having been facing a few problems. I have given it your service centres for more than 5 times. The phone, rouhgly has been at your centres for around 45 days total, if you can take a look at the history at your end. From the day one the problem of hanging and switching off in between is existing and everytime i am told thats its reparied and software problem, etc etc but STILL its the same. Now even the camera is not working. I have give the phone again to one o[censored]r servce centres few days back but same thing no response, ur customer care tells it will take 15 more days. So eventually my phone stays mroe with you then me but result is still the same, unrepaired.

I kindly request you to look into this matter. Please try to replace the phone as the its been many times i have to u for repairing and it has gone to all high levels ( once it was kept with you for a month). I hope you will understand that to what extent the problem is and my state of frustation.

Lookin forward for "Nokia Standard" Response.

Kindly contact me at the below given nos. in case u need my help or more details on this.

Regards & Thanks,

Sharad Dhariwal
        Research - Investment Banking Deparment
        Enam Securities Pvt. Ltd.
        TEL: (D) : +[protected], (B): +[protected], FAX: +[protected]
        M : +91 [protected] || Email :sharad.[protected]@enam.com || Web: www.enam.com

nagur hussain sk
          i took Nokia N72 on 16-may-08 from univercell telecommunications india private limited
          Ameerpet Hyderabad andhra pradesh india. on first day charger is not working properly, when complained aganist, then they replaced it. i observed Nokia N72 for 10 days battery is not working properly back up is not good charging is last only for 1 hour 12 minutes only. when i complained they chaged the software of the cell from nokia care, and they observed for 5 days but battery is not supporting. i compalined on 10-june-08 about battery but they are asking the 15 days of time to replace.

i am suffering with lots of problems with nokia N72 series i am feeling so disgusted and mental pressure about nokia N72 i want you to take special care to solve the problem

i am also sending my battery No [protected]
          and product code 0279599
          they gave mobi quest nokia care
          sending job sheet no[protected]/080610/74

how can i get the new battery
          i got new nokia N72 previous month from universal cell in hyderabad, Andhra pradesh, india. i am having complaint about battery i complained to the dealer but they unable to solve the problem i lodged compliant on 10-june-08 but they could not solve till date

Praveen Jain
            Sir, I have purchased the nokia 2626 set from Essar telecom retail ltd. Jain complex Russal chowk Jabalpur on 16/01/08 vide invoice no. MP/01394/0001/2405. My set no. is IMEI:[protected]. The battery of the mobile is not working properly. The same has checked by the nokia care Jain complex Jabalpur on 16/06/08 and he inform that the battery is not original. I have contacted the firm from where i have purchased the set and the firm has denied that they have supplied the duplicate battery. The battery is BL-5C and no. is[protected]k[protected]. Kindly confirm that the same battery is provided in my set or any other battery. Please indicate the battery no. if other battery is packed by the nokia in above set.
            How can i find out duplicate nokia BATTERY from orginal nokia BATTERY?

i have only 7 digit number on BL-5C BATTERY

BATTERY NUMBER : YU1679A

Please give me the solution

Thanking You

Balakumar T L
            Bangalore
            I have purchase one NOKIA BL-5C 1020mAh 3.7V 3.8 Wh from Jabalpur Pai Electronics gallery wardhman tower russel chowk Jabalpur MP India
            And serial no is[protected]
            0141E22001475

I have to check is it original or not
            My nokia battery number is[protected]
            Q151A12013896

it is not working properly... decreased battery backup.

How can i find whether the battery is original or duplicate???
            My Nokia BL-5C Battery Code is[protected]M23361FC22005 is damaged while charging.
            Kindly replace it soon.

sibijohn
              To, Whomsoever it may concern

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

This is regarding my Nokia Mobile nokia1110, IMEI no. [protected], which is under warranty, recently it developed a fault, that "8" button wasn't functioning, I took it to Nokia Care SCF 71-72, Sector-15 Market, Fardabad. They said it's because of liquid damage, and seeked 450/-. Whereas there was no corrossion found in the circuit. I defended but all went in deaf ears,

As i was sure in my statement i decided to get it repair from a local shop for they insisted me to pay 55/- for estimation check, despite the warranty status, they mentioned NO WARRANTY. Moreover harrased me also.

Later on when i showed it to two local dealers, both confirmed the same fault i:e keypad circuit wasn't functioning properly also acknowledged that there isn't any liquid component present. Now my set is working fine in just 200/-.

I request the concern authorities to take sufficient step against these authorized dealers who just cheat the customers on any behest, What's the point of having warranty when we are being duped in this way.

Kindly help, as we have a great trust in Nokia Brand.

I am having the Service Job Sheet, Job Sheet No.--18335. Date june 14, 2008.
              Dealer--- Nokia Care Center, SCF 71-72 Sector-15, Faridabad.

Thanking You.
              Sibi John

Nokia — Warranty denial

On October 27, 2011, my Nokia handset E52 became dead while charging. I immediately went to Nokia Priority Centre in R.T NAGAR as the purchase was made less than a year ago & was under warranty period.I was directed to the Nokia Care Center at R.T.NAGAR. As communicated by the Nokia Care centre (SHILAK Inc), the phone was registered under physical damaged & the reason given was circuit "Board Bended". Hence it can’t be repaired under Warranty & declared warranty void. Iwas inforemed that the estimate cost & damage would be informed by 2-3 hours. However after followup I was informed that 2-3 components of the circuit board had damaged & it would cost Rs 3000/- (min) for the hardware replacement and will take 10 working days. I sought clarrification from them as to how would a circuit board bend inside a phone & reported as physical damage (to ensure Warranty voidness), for which no satisfactory response was given. As the damage is for the components of the circuit board which happened while charging the phone instrument & that the phone was under warranty period, I see this as cheating on part of the Nokia Customer care to make the customer pay for their costs.
              I am surprised that Global Giant like NOKIA has appointed such customer care centre which is customer unfriendly & tarnishes the image of the organisation.
              I hope to see a response if the organisation believes in ETHICAL PRACTICES.
              VIVEK SHETTY
              Bangalore.
              1. write to nokia directly and wait for he response.
              2. try contacting tv channel's consumer protection programs on cnbc awaaz and bloomberg utv. i sometime see these programs and have found if they take up case like this, the companies suddenly become axious to resolve the issue. you may try your luck.

there must have been mfg defect that's circuit board has bended. but dealers and service centres generally have tendency of not accepting it to be a mfg defect when repair is costly.

Sandeep Bhambak
                Hi, I had taken Nokia N95 8GB phone in 09/07 ... and i started facing problems from March'08. the first issue i noticed was with the camera whenever i used to take pictures in the dark or with Black background it used to give certain white spots in the top right corner of the image, i went to Nokia care Bangalore ( BTM - Mobile care ) where it took me 15 minutes to explain the exact issue that i was facing, Nokia said we will have to change some camera strip and will take upto 15 days as they didnt have the stock. they did not have any standby phones and were expecting to keep my phone iwth them, i told them get the strip and call me when they have the strip to fix my phone. they agreed they took my cell number. after 15 days when i called as i did not receive any call back from them, to check whether they have the strip they behaved as if they behaved as if they do not know my issue. i realised its a waste talking with them. and decided to visit the place later. months went by and i didnt have time to go. and now in the month of May i faced a real bad issue with the phone. it was detecting the internal hard disk i went to the same Nokia care center and showed them the product they said its a high end phone and needs to be sent to the Head office (HO) for repair and would take 10-15 days to fix it, again Nokia didnt have a standby phone. this time i gave the phone for repair as i didnt have any other option, i spoke with their center manager and requested a replacement and he assured me that the phone should be fixed within a weeks time and also said if it is not fixed HO will issue a replacement ( it was 02/06/08 ). i sent an email to them by the end of that week asking for status of repair, didnt receive any reply from them. i called Nokia center on 14/06 to check status the person said the phone is fixed and you can come and collect. excited to this i went in the evening and to my horror the phone was not fixed it was still having the same issue "Mass Memory not available" i got bugged with this kind of service. i demanded a replacement i was asked to come the next day to speak with the center manager. Next day
                I spoke with the center manager and told him that the phone is not fixed and asked him what has Nokia done by keeping the phone with them for 12 days. he had no answer for this. he then called teh HO and spoke with the some Technician he said that the phone was fixed and dispatched back. however it was not working. i demanded for a replacement. and the center manager said that he is not authorised to issue replacements. i asked him to give the number of his manager which he denied to give instead he called his manager and narrated the story of what has happended, and the manager said get the phone to the HO and then will decide about it. after giving 12 days to nokia to fix the issue they are asking more time to fix it. he never gave me any information about escalating this matter. i called Nokia customer care twice for escalating this issue and the agents disconnected the call after hearing my concern. i am fed up of Nokia service. as of now the phone is still with the Nokia care center they would update me by Monday 16/06. i need some help, please can somebody tell me the process of complaining to the consumer court about this !!!

Sandeep Bhambak
                Mailto: [protected]@yahoo.com
                Hey Myself pooja Actually I was purchage one Nokia N73 But After Puchasing Date Iam was facung some problem now I had 6 times my phone for repair in service centre, pls do need full as soon as poosible

Ajish

IMEI NO : [protected]
                  Sir I Lost my Nokia 6233 Mobile phone.

IMEI NO : [protected], please send me a e-mail after blocked my mobail.
                  Plz block my Nokia 2730 classic
                  Sir I Lost my Nokia 2730 classic Mobile phone.
                  IMEI No: [protected], please send me a e-mail after blocked my Mobile.
                  [protected]@yahoo.com

saurabh tiwari
                    Dear Nokia Executive
                    Myself saurabh Tiwari buy nokia 1200 in jan 2008 which is IMEI no is [protected]. Aftre that on date 08/06/2008, i found that mobile is not ON and thand i submit the phoneon date 09/06/2008 on nokia care center Lucknow and get job sheet no: 10463 . Now today I make a call in nokia care center he told me that the phone is out of warranty and IMEI no do not match. So how it is possible that the phone is out of warranty . So Please tell me immediatelly . i am waitting your reply.

with regards

saurabh tiwari
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia - 5200 — speaker problem(sound)

sheikh siddique
                      sir, my mobile in speaker voice is totally damaged plz solve my problem...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

NARTO SEMA
                      I had gone to find about my mobile, which i had given for repair but when i cam to collect it, as they were charging me a bomb for its repair. so they told me they kind find me keypad and in all probabilities it is lost... and when i told them give me another one they point blank told name to buy as they do not reimburse for what they have lost... they were really rude. similar incident happened with my friend when she gave her phone for repairin gand did not get back till two months and that also after a lot of coaxing and whining .

satishsaxena
                        I have lodged complaints with Nokia care for replacing defective BL5C battery approx 7-8 months back.Nokia have promised that these defective battery will replaced soon.
                        I have attempted and approach many time nokia care on telephone that my defective battery DL5C (duly acknoliged by Nokia care on line) should be replaced but still waiting . please help
                        Nokia DL5c battery No.
                        [protected]N[protected]
                        Garima Roy D/O S.C.Saxena
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia Mobile — Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one

Arpita Malo
                          Date: 11.06.2008
                          To

(Sub: Request to replace the present defective Nokia handset with a new one.)
                          Complaint comments  Comments  (177)

rama kishore k
                          I am writing this mail because i haven't got the proper support and backup from the Nokia care
                          I have given my battery BL - 5B for replacement in Nokia care, karur(TN) because of bad battery backup on 09/05/08.Till now i have not received the battery and the service engineer has spoken very arrogantly with me and when i called the customer care he has not spoken with the care executive and threatened me that i will see to that how u will get the battery and he is asking me back the backup battery which he has provided and i told him i will return the same when i will receive the new battery.so please do the needful in this regard to get my battery back.
                          I purchased my batter on 30/06/2008, from NAHA TELECOM, 67 Hari pada dutta lane Kolkata 700 033 Phone [protected] V.A.T reg no : [protected] and simultaneously battery statrted troubling me i.e. inspite of full charge my battery stands by is only 3 h.r., when my mobile is not in use even . For your necessary enquiry i'm giving my battery identification no . i.e.[protected]M[protected], Please take necessary action against vendor. Thanking you

SUMIT KUMAR BANDYOPADHYAY
                            Sir, I am using Cell One Post Paid under Plan -123. The options like Travel informations etc under Cell One menu are not funstioning. We have made several complaints at Visakhapatnam, but till date no corrective measure has been initiated. Please look into the matter and do need full.
                            More over, neither the monthly bills are been sent in proper time, nor the same are available in NET till 10th/11th of any month, nor any massege are received well in advance of due date of payment. Pl. look into the matter and do need full,
                            Sumit Kumar Bandyopadhyay
                            10.06.08
                            not working during roaming to other states.what are the rates charged per call while roaming i reside in andhrapradesh.. my mobile number is [protected].please giveme details about inwhich plan my cell is in postpaid?kindly give me cellone customercare numbers.
                            hello sir i want unlimited SMS offer back 2my number [protected] plz activate 2me

DEVENDER VERMA

I have sent my default battery on 22/feb/2008 with SPEED POST to ORDER SOLUTIONS, ANDHERI but till date i have not received the fresh battery and i am not able to use my old cell because i have no battery.
                              my speed post no. is
                              SP EN[protected]IN
                              Counter No:1, OP-Code:MNM

So I request you to kindly take necessary action for my battery replacement.

ROOM NO. 16, MH-F
                              UNIVERSITIY OF HYDERABAD
                              GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD 500046

Nokia — battery not received

i am go the nokia site (www.nokia.com).and give my battary number and site asked me you filled your addreas and i sent you battory within 7 days but battary not recived please check this problem.

hello sir plesae replace my battery no.[protected] asap as it is rady to ex[lode any time any day.as it is swelling day by day.....

my speed post no. is
                              SP EN[protected]IN
                              Counter No:1, OP-Code:MNM

So I request you to kindly take necessary action for my battery replacement.

ROOM NO. 16, MH-F
                              UNIVERSITIY OF HYDERABAD
                              GACHIBOWLI, HYDERABAD 500046
                              I have not received the new battery against my registration on website. and nobody is ready to solve this problem.

AMAR KUMAR MISHRA
                                To,
                                The General Manager
                                Service

With reference to above subject i would like to inform you that i have given my mobile to MM Electronics Kanpur (Authorised service center of Nokia) on 8.02.08. When i had given my set to the center my set was in warranty, till date after a long follow up i have not received my product back.

Sir i just request you to kindly look in to matter & solve my problem as it has been already very late.

Thanks & regards
                                AMAR MISHRA

Alok Kumar
                                  I purchased Nokia-3110, on[protected], from M/s. Hot Spots Retails Pvt. Ltd. Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088.

Few days back My head set stopped working. Hence, on[protected], I visited NokiaCare, Authorised Service Centre, AJ Block, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi-110088.

To my utter surprise I was told that it can not be repaired/replaced since its warranty is expired. I was taken aback because at the time of purchase dealer told me that warranty is for one year. He did not tell me that the warranty of headset is only for Six Month.

Immediately I also contacted M/s HOTSPOTS RETAILS PVT. LTD. But the dealing hand shew his helplessness in the matter. I asked him why this fact (of six months warranty for Headset) was not mentioned on the receipt. He simply kept mum.

Now I want that the non working headset may immediately be either replaced.

(Alok Kumar)

Nokia — CELL PHONE UNDER GUARANTEE / WARRANTY

K.SRINIVASAN
                                    Sir, I have purchased a mobile from Subiksha, ashok Nagar, Ch-83 and they refused to open the box for showing the model,...
                                    Complaint comments  Comments  (23)

Recently Discussed

Patanjali Ayurved
                                    Half product delivered
                                    (31 minutes ago)
                                    Indigo Airlines
                                    ticket not booked but payment was done