Nokia India Customer Care

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Bad

Nokia India related photos (927)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Vaibhav Misra
I had purchased N91 8GB in Aug 07 for RS. 17300/-. It went down on 18 Dec 07(it was not responding) and I took it to Nokia care(Instant Solution Gurgaon, Haryana). they told me that the phone has some hardware problem and they will have to send it to Nokia service center. They responded back on Jan 18 saying that company has replaced your phone with an old N73 ME. I was leaving the town then and didn't have any option but to accept it. I asked for accessories for the replaced phone to owner of the Nokia care (Mr. Rohit) and he told me that I will have to purchase battery and all. I purchased new battery (Battery BP-64) from him, which costed me Rs 950/-. Later in the evening I called him up and told him that I am not happy with the deal. I got an old phone and was not even given the accessories. He then told me that he will try to get the accessories. Later on 8/2/2008, he called me up and said that I deposit all my accessories for N91 8GB and get replacement in two weeks time. Now this has been going on for almost 5 weeks, but I haven't received the accessories. I request Nokia management to intervene. Please get me new phone(N91 8GB) with accessories or return my money in case you cannot give me new N91 8GB.

Nokia — handset is on care since dec 07

though company is using cheap cosmetics and doing R&D on customer cost with very incapable so called care centres . here are some ceses as under
DATE MODEL NO. IMEI NO.
18/06/08 NOKIA N 82 [protected]
11/06/08 NOKIA N 81 [protected]

Nokia/N91-8GB — Nokia (don't) Care

Sub :- Extreme disappointment withNokia service
I had given my Nokia N91 8GB for repair @ Nokia care, koramangala on grounds that the joystick was malfunctioning on 10th June 2008. J It was within the warranty period, there was no damage or water logging in the product & they accepted it for service. Initially they said, the repair cannot be carried out here & they have to send it to their head office in Chennai for service & asked two weeks of time for it. I didn't get any call for three weeks.
Three weeks later, I called them to find the status. They said they could not repair it & they are giving a replacement of it & it would take another week or two for shipment. I waited. Two weeks later when I went to nokia care, I was taken by surprise when they said, they can give me only N73 Music edition as replacement as production of N91 was stopped. The N73 they had shown me was a previously used one with a lot of scratches in it.
This was never communicated to me before. N73 Music edition does not have WiFi, 8 GB memory, metallic casing, slide form factor, 3.5 mm audio socket or music keys( all of which were present in N91 8GB). So I refused to take it and asked for an equivalent phone as replacement, atleast a phone with WiFi and 8GB as I was ready compromise on other features.
Then on, every time I call them I was told that they are waiting for reply from their Chennai office.
A week later, they said, I would be getting my replacement, N91 8GB in 5 days & I need not call them, they would call me once the phone arrives. I didn't get any call at all. A week later I called them again to find if the replacement arrived, only to find them telling me the same old story, that they are waiting for a reply from their Chennai office. I couldn't understand as why did they say that I'll be getting N91 as replacement, if their head office has not confirmed it. It was a planned cheat to buy some time for them. The old quarrel started yet again.
After two weeks of quarrel, I got the phone number of a person from their head office in Chennai. When I contacted him, he said that he is just following their protocol & that I have no options but to take it(N73). I insisted at least I get back my phone even if it is not repaired, so that I can repair it somewhere else. Shockingly they refused to give me that also & insisted I take N73. They said it has a front camera for 3G phone call. I have not heard of any company in India providing 3G services, for that matter, it is not there in USA also. I have heard of 3G services in France & Italy. But I cannot go to those countries, leaving my job & country for using a stupid feature of this stupid phone.
When asked his manager's number for escalating the issue, all that he gave me was the nokia customer care number where I can make a complaint. The same day I made a complaint & they said they will get back to me in 48 hours. I never got a call from them. I called them 120 hrs later to only get the same response from them.

Today is 28th July 2008. I went to their customer care, said I would accept N73, if they can give in writing that they cannot give me N91 and stating the reasons. Their response was obviously a big "No".
It has been 49 days already since I gave my phone for service. I still didn't get my phone back. I am writing this to you in pain & agony. All I wanted is either My phone repaired or a replacement phone of the same model or some other model with WiFi and 8 GB memory.
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Nokia N72 — Poor after sale service.

Pravin Jhawar
    I have using various Nokia handsets all of them works properly except my newly purchased Nokia N72.
    I...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (13)

Nokia N72 — low quality earphones

vivek vijayakuymar
    THE MANAGER,
    CUSTOMER SERVICE.

FROM
    VIVEK VIJAYAKUMAR
    130, V.G RAO NAGAR,...

N.Babu
    1. Most of the time no netwok coverage (Aircel, BSNL).
    2. Poor headset Audio Quality
    3. Some time when connects lists opened, 'Contact not ready' error msg appears.

I bought this 5200 Model in Pondicherry (Rayal Service-Nokia, #33, Saint Therase St, pondicherry-1.) 8 months before . But i face the above problems last 4 months. But i'm adjust to take care. But one month before i given this product for service as the respective service center. Within the 5 days gap again the same problem cause i given for service in the same service center. Still my problem not solved. That service people insult me and they don't care about my problem. I wrote these problems are true with the honestly, they all blame me for i'm giving my mobile to some local service people. I am having one year service time till 1st July 2008. Then why i am going to choose like this fault. I'm telling seriously this problem should solved and i want respective feedback from yourside. Otherwise i'm having onlyway to go a consumer court to face that problem at any cost. Please Note my mobile details and number for contact.

Cell.[protected]

Last service Date:8th Feb 2008

with regrads,
    Babu
    network
    in my hom i have get network problem in nokia 5200 phone.please help me, .
    my nokia 5200 low network any time why

Nokia Care India / Nokia N73 — REPAIR UNDER WARRANTY

S. TANVEER
      I purchased my Nokia N73-music edition from a an authorised dealer at Shimoga, Karnataka, after almost 9 months, its volume/zoom...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (45)

sitesh kumar
      To
      The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia 6300 set IMEI no. [protected]

I am very shocked to say you that I have recently purchased the above-noted set which is infested with certain technical problems. One day all of tower signal gone from my set. I gave it to nokia care center kochi(India).When i got repaired set, it again showing same problem after just 1 week.Now tower comes for some time(max 1 hr) and go for mor ethen one day, I am frustreted with this problens. The Reciever has some problems & i think repairing is not a permanent solution.Four month back i took it, so It is in warrenty period.Since we have purchased the phone at a very high price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest.it has some heating problen & battery backuop problem. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and also that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.

Waiting for your response,

sitesh kumar

Nokia 6300 — Connectivity problem;voice clearity

1.When other hand set of same service provider is having coverage it looses the coverage.
      2.While connecting @ 3 times disconnecting the call I can hear or communicate otherwise there is always one side communication.If somebody can hear me I cann't & if I can hear the other side person cann't.
      3. Twice I went to service centre but still facing the same problem.
      4.Most of the time it was showing cell off.

Please guide further.
      My cell No is [protected]

Nokia 6300 — Nokia 6300

Hi Friends,

I lost my mobile on 14th June 2008. I was travelling in auto from santacruz station in Mumbai to Milan Mall, I got down at Milan Mall but i forgot my mobile in Auto. I went to friend house near to milan mall and then i found i missed my phone and then i called to my number from friend mobile but reply was switched off of my mobile.

Since my sim card was password protected once the mobile switched off then sim card will not work unless password given even if the person wants to make a call or willing to give back mobile.

So I feel the person who got my mobile will give me back once he read this message or atleast if he knows he will help me out in giving mobile back.

Heartful friend please give me back my mobile. This mobile is gifted mobile i love so much. I felt that i have lost my life because it was so userfriendly in working and i have many applications loaded in it and used frequently.

\My mobile number: [protected]//

Please contact me if you get my mobile. Definitely i am very grateful to you friend. I will never forget this help in my life.

thanks and regards,
      Anandaraju G

nokia6300 — signal problum

i have nokia6300.A proublum in this set i faced.
      some nokia specialist tell me that (rpg) file is mised we down loadding this file from internet.plz tell me that do you send this file.

Nokia — No towr

The working area of the cell is on the Bangalore Highway near Neervallur village ( Tower name appearing is Malmaduramangalam/sedamangalam/Nemili) When we are in the office, we are not able to get the signature not even one point. In fact at our premises there is a tower installed for Broadband connection, we are repeatedly reqeusting your customer care to provide one additional gainer. But no responses.

Please look into this and do the needful. Someone form customer care ( in particular from Technical wing) has to call to understand our problesm. Almsot thereare 50 connections. Please do not force us to surrender all the connections.

Nokia 6300 — no power

my handset switched of suddenly and did not switched on after that, i gave my handset to the nokia care thrice in last two months when it was in warranty period. i purchased it on 21 july 2008.
      and latest i gave my handset to nokia care on 21 july 2009 for third time.
      and now i want replacement for my handset. otherwise i will move to the consumer court.
      my IMEI NOIS; [protected].

Nokia — NOKIA 6300

GUD EVENING SIR,
      I M USING NOKIA 6300 FROM LAST 6 MONTHS. THE DISPLAY OF THAT SET GOT FAULTED, WHEN I GO TO NOKIA CARE FOR THE WARANTEE THEY REFUSE TO GIVE THE GUARANTEE SAYING THAT WE CANT REPLACE THIS. THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE CHARGABLE REPAIR. THERE ARE OTHER PROBLEMS TOO IN THE SET LIKE NETWORK PROBLEM, MIC PROBLEM, LOUDSPEAKER PROBLEM, BUT THEY ARE NOT REPAIRING THAT SET.
      MY DETAILS ARE AS:-

BATTERY & BACK COVER ARE BROKEN WHEN IT CHARGING

Nokia Mobile — about IMEI no

milind panditrao munde
        sir
        i have lost my mobile handset N 73 before few days. can i get it back with the help of IMEI no. if no then what...

Nokia — FAULTY MODEL NOKIA 6233, NOT REPAIRED/REPLACED

SUMIT jAIN
        To,
        THE MANAGER,
        NOKIA CARE INDIA

DELHI, INDIA.

[protected]@HCLINSYS.COM
        Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

prince makhija
        hi, i have purchased nokia 5610 in jan 08.two days back i was using it as i slide it to c menu suddenly blank display was there i went to nokia care centre net dot solution jail road new delhi .very bad experence i had over there as i showed my phone there they said u have thrown this phone down i said no they said its panel is cracked though its not then they r saying it wil take 20 days min n may b after that they dont repair n give it back its really bad i am using nokia fm past 10 years n will use further also even u dont repair my phone but very wrong u r telling customer yr negligence u must have dropped .i said if i threw then screen should b broken or cracked then they dint have any answere they said leave yr phone we will inform u by tommrrow morninr but no responce even i called twice nobody know the status please somebody help me out...
        hi, i too had the same problem with this 5610 set and nokia care people.

i request NOKIA people that if they are not able to replace this set than just stop manufacturing this model.

people has lost their faith in NOKIA company.

My music slider switch (Nokia 5610, 4 months old) has come off the phone, reason i think is bad positioning of the slider switch and lack of good support for the switch mechanism.

Is thia repairable? can Nokia Care people cn help me out of this?
        I bought a Nokia 5610 1 month back. The mobile not switching on after continuous trials. I installed the battery but the problem persists. Can anyone give a solution for this.
        hi
        i have deposited nokia 1208 for repairing in nokia centre.they ak me to collect it back in a week after that they told me to come again after a week without telling any proper reason .again they told me to come after 15 days when i come they told that my set is replaced with new one for which i have again wait for a week. in mean time i have to buy a new set.at last they agree to give me a replacement set that is old one with scratch on screen & also in bad condition now again they pressurize me either to take it or i have to wait for some more weeks.
        Hi, I am CP Dwivedi. I was using model no. 3230 of Nokia. The network of the same was not working. As I approached to Nokia Care, Sanjay Gandhi Puram, Lucknow, the attitude however has worsen the things. The problem told was neither entertained nor any interest was shown for it's resolution. An insisted option provided to me was to go for a costlier handset. The occurence of defect however differs from person to person at Nokia Care.
        I was also insisted that the hanset should be repaired at my own cost from some other service provider.

On the above ground, I am bound to think about the parameters set for serving the customers creating such a pathetic state of affairs.

A Really Harrased Customer
        CP Dwivedi.
        Man how could Nokia even manufacture this kind of cell, bad slider, bad positioning of music slider though a small cell looks good, a feel good factor is there but too bad when it comes to overall impression and when you use it. I mean Nokia should seriously think about stopping this cell otherwise I don't know how many more dissatisfied customers it will have.Nokia is known to be a brand leader but producing such sort of mobiles is completely a dissatisfaction what it can create in customer minds, i think they should think again to give any such product in market.
        i strogly agree this allllll compents... 5610 built is one i ever had in my life.. its poor in very thing...

that tooooo NOKIA CARE IS [censored]est of costomer care i ever seen i my life... since they became market leaders they are thinking evry users is foools... soon it will change... please dont go for nokia indians...
        bad response of employees of nokia care specially in jail road.in future i never buy nokia phones.

Nokia 6085 — blank display

ece.raji
          i bought my mobile 6months back.present my mobile position is blank display.Then i gone to nokia care.they already sent to...

Manoj Nair
          Dear Mr. Shivakumar

I was looking for a contact in your Senior Management to lodge this complaint about the treatment that has been meted out to me by Nokia. Since I am unable to find the right person, I thought the second best person to send it to would be someone who looks after media relations and I found your email address through google.

Let me state the facts of this case :

1. I purchased a Nokia E50 handset in July 2007. After about two months, I noticed that the handset was overheating everytime I had a conversation for more than 10 minutes. At first I dismissed it and continued using the handset and sometimes resorted to using it in the speaker phone mode so as to minimise contact with the handset while talking for more than 10 minutes.Then I called up some users who were using this particular model to check whether they faced any similar problem with their handset and found that none of them faced this issue. Since I am a heavy user of my phone and have a hectic schedule, I could never find the time to take the phone to a service centre.

2. In January, 2008, I found that the rubber panel that has the on/off button on top of the screen had started to peel off and realised that because of the overheating, the glue that kept this panel had expanded resulting in the panel peeling off. In fact, in the next few days, I lost the panel as it had peeled off again without my knowledge. At this juncture, I was concerned about the risk that I was running in using this phone any further. After calling your care line number to lodge a complaint, I was told by one of your service representatives that since E50 has an all metal body, there is a possibility of overheating taking place. I was advised to take my handset to a local Nokia care centre (Shakti Communications, Frazer Town, Bangalore).

3. I presented my handset to Shakti Communication in Bangalore (your authorised care centre) and explained the problem including the fact that the rubber panel had peeled off due to the overheating over a period of time. He did attest to the fact that some E50 handsets have an overheating problem and admitted my handset for repair although I was more keen on a full replacement as the handset was well within the warranty period. I was also told that the handset would be sent to Chennai and the rubber panel would be replaced there. The jobsheet issued to me was numbered[protected]/080130/44 and the ESN/IMEI number of my handset is [protected]. I was asked to check with the care centre in 14 days.

4. On February 13, I called the care centre and asked them about the status of the handset. To my delight, I was told that the handset had been repaired and was ready to be picked up. When I presented myself at the Care Centre, the handset was returned to me. To my surprise, I found that the rubber panel on top had not been replaced and no one at the care center had an explanation for it. I refused to take delivery of the handset as it is not possible to switch on the phone without the rubber panel. The care center then promised to call me once the panel had been replaced. On the same day, I decided to escalate the matter with the Nokia Careline on the phone. I was then told that the rubber panel that needs replacement is considered an accessory and the cost of replacement would be charged to me!! I requested the service representative to escalate the matter and talk to the service centre to get the replacement done and have my phone returned to me at the earliest. She said she cannot do this unless I go physically to the care centre again and give her a call from there to connect her with the service centre personnel so that she could resolve this for me.

5. This morning, I called your careline once more on the phone to escalate the matter again and to my surprise the careline has no record of my complaint that I first lodged with them and the escalation on February 13. The service representative, this time, gave me a reference no. (2-2U63E1) and has promised to respond to me within the next 48 hours with a resolution.

In the meanwhile, I am yet to hear from Shakti Communication about the status of my phone.

What surprises me the most is the fact that in my case, Nokia is more interested in telling me that they will charge me for replacement of the rubber panel rather than admitting that they sold me a faulty phone that overheats and could have caused me bodily harm. Moreover, calling a rubber panel without which the phone cannot be switched on, an accessory and the unwillingness to accept the fact that due to overheating any adhesive and rubberised material will expand and peel off is a huge suprise to me. On top of that, the service center personnel went to the extent of insinuating that I might have inflicted damage to the phone resulting in the rubber panel peeling off was worse than adding insult to injury.

If you call yourself the largest and the best mobile phone handset manufacturer in the world, you would do well to serve your customers better than the treatment that I have received.

Best regards
          Manoj Nair
          Hi I have new Nokia 5610 Mobile. Unfortunately its not working now as it fell into water. One of the service center persons had onvestigated the phone and has told that, the phone is now useless. One of the circuit inside the phone has blown off.
          Is there any way to fix or replace the circuit. If so, please let me know how and from where.

Thanks and Regards
          Arun Kishore
          i baught nokia1650 on 7th may 2008 at adarsh mobile show room, chikadpalle, hyderabad. on 11th may it gave me problem that is power is not swithching on.i went to nokiacare on 12th.the address of nokiacare is "navdeep mobiles, shop1-1-188/1, 1st floor, beside sudharshan theater, rtc X" road, hyderabad.
          contact number [protected]. email : [protected]@nokiacareindia.com.
          they took my phone and gave me on 13th may. again on the same day it gave me the same problem and the phone was not accepting the sim that is displaying "insert sim".they took my phone and told me that it was not possible to repair by them and they would send it to company.they asked me to come after one week. on 21st i collected my phone. on the same day it gave me the same phoblem. they took my phone on the same day and again told me that they will send it to company. again i collected my phone on 31st may. again it gave me the same problem. they again took my phone and told me that it is switch board problem(manufactured problem).i already gave complaint to nokia through email. i asked nokiacare to recommend for replacement. they took my phone. i went to nokiacare on 14th june.they told me that nokia didnot replace the phone and they are giving the new phone. but, i have doubt about that phone . that is that phone is new phone or not.
          the imei number of old phone is:[protected]
          product code of old phone is: 0547172
          model name:1650
          the imei number of new phone is: 352050/02/298827/2

actually i suffered a lot of mental tension due to this problem. they did not respond me well. but, if the phone is new one then i will try to manage my sufferings. but, people will loose faith in nokia because of this type of things. i request you to enquire into this problem and if there is any fake on behalf of nokiacare try to take action on them. if the phone is not new one please inform me. because i can ask them for a new one.
          I request for you by Nokia E50 body price . please inform my Email address.

Nokia Care — harrassed by service

tarun
            i gave my nokia 7710 for repair as it was not starting, at nokia care preet vhar new delhi. they upgraded...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (449)

Nokia 6030 Mobile Handset — Mobile Showing Sim Card Rejected

MAHESH B.AMBOKAR
            I Have Purchsed the Nokia Handset 6030 from Vikhroli. I been using the same for 9 months and suddenly I started getting Message...

Nokia Customer Care - Nokia 3500c — Wants replacement for handset

VEDAVALLI NARAYANAN
            Pathetic Services to customers of Nokia

I brought Nokia 3500C Grey phone from The Mobile Store, Nanganallur...

Sandeep Uppal

This is Sandeep frm Meerut.I want to submit My Complaint.
            I have purchased Nokia N 91 frm Meerut. After one month one Speaker of My Set phone is not working.So I have Submitted my
            Set in Your Meerut Service Center Tudor.After 2 weeks they have returned my set .Now My set Speker is working fine But My set Body Has been Changed.My set was in Seliver Steel body but Now My front body is Black Matalic & back Body is Silver.And dummy is so unfresh Plz take Action .I m waiting for u r reply.

Nokia N91 — Technical Problem

Myself is having Nokia N91 Mobile which was purchased just before 18 Months.It is frequently having following problems.

1. Hanging
            2. Restart
            3. Outgoing Voice Problem
            4. hard Disk Crash

It was sent to Company twice for 7 and 15 days but still thing are the same.Neither company nor dealer is ready to take responsibility for this. I requested to replace my mobile but they did not respond. Now only one option is there to take legal action against the Company for getting new replaced mobile.

Nokia N91 — Hanging

dear sir, I purchased my Nokia 91 about one and half year before and after one month the set started hanging and and every time I had to remove the battery and from past four months the snaps and vedios taken do not go the gallery. When gallery is opened the images and the vedio show nothing in it.Please advise me how to rectify it.
            regds Shahid Mirza

Nokia N91 — can't repair my set

sir i have gave my nokia n91 at the customer care guwahati because i am facing some problem those are discribed that my few keys of key pad not working nor USB cable get connected,
            for these two problem i subit my hand set to nokia care for repaire, already when i perchased this mobile after few months i am facing some problem like hang, key pad not working, so on that time i tell this problem at nokia care center during my warentty period. so they simply change my whole handset from new one. but now my set not in warrenty period & same problem as i discribed previously. i have submit my nokia n91 on 2938 at nokia care gauhati and upto till date i cant received my set.
            the discription is given below:
            model- N91
            serial no.- [protected]
            product code-0537293
            cust, name - rahul chauhan
            jobsheet no.[protected]

i hope i get the good result
            your, s
            faithfully
            rahul chauhan

Nokia N91 — Give in repair on 12th March but still today not any reply

I am giving my Nokia N91-1 give in repair at Rajkot Phone Zone on 12th March-2008 Wide Job sheet No.[protected]/080312/51 and my warranty ref No. apainy[protected], Esn No. [protected]. But still to I didnot get my handset. When I am going to inquiry to center they told my company give you new phone.
            But still to I am not satisfy because not received my old phone or new phone in two months. now if you not do something I am going to Cosumer Court for Complain.

Nokia N91 — REPLACEMENT OF HANDSET

To
            The Senior Manager (Customer Care)

Re:- Replacement of Nokia N91 set Colour SILVER Batch no. 0072G2XC00978

This is to bring to your notice that I have purchased the above-noted set by the date of 27th april.which is infested with certain technical problems. I have handed over the set thrice to the Nokia care (UG/A-12 SOM DUTT PLAZA KANPUR) under the period of waranty.Last time same problem occured and I have again handed over my phone to executive.I have been asked for Rs.16000 after long discussion it has been reduced to Rs.1400 (date-28.06.08)which bill number is 18236.But very sorry to say same problem is standing before me.Key pad is not working, main menu key is not working.I am unable to open my main menu.Hanging, headphone, mega headphone all have been damaged within 7months.But due to your policy to not to change after six month.It has been accepted.But as far as handset is concern I have given thrice and same problem occures repeteadly.
            The phone also hangs. Since we have purchased the phone at a very dear price, we expect full value for our money and ask you to replace the set at the earliest. Also ensure that such problems do not creep up in future and that our faith in Nokia remains undaunted.
            Invoice No.:N/00166
            date:27th april2007
            Note:During the period of waranty I have recieved only a copy of reciept and to get the mobile phone I had to submit it to the counter.So I am not having xerox of the same.

Wating for your kind revert.

In anticipation of your prompt response,

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Rajneesh Sinha
            Manager Collection
            Kanpur

Nokia N91 — wHEN WILL I GET MY CELL PHONE

I have given my mobile for repair on 6th September but did not get it.I have given it to Nokia care in Chaigali, Fancy Bazaar.

Nokia Handset Model no. N91 — I want his Body (N91) 4GB

i was purchase Nokia mobile handset model no. isN91. now his body is damage so plz help me at earliest.

akhilesh

n91 — Lost Mobile

Hello my name is Poonam Shinde I lost my N91 Mobile on 19th May 2009, IEMI NO. is [protected] pls Trace it by that no, pls help me i hope you'll reply me soon, you can contact me on this no.[protected],[protected].

S. TANVEER
              I procured this Nokia set during June 2007 from an authorised dealer in Shimoga city, Karnataka, India. My Nokia No. is [protected]. Since a fortnight its volume/zoom switch is not working, when contacted the Nokia care at shimoga city, he is telling that switch is defective and might have happened due to physical damage.

It is surprising that there can be a physical damage when I am operating this cell with so much care, as I have paid a very dear price for it. The switch is defective and is a manufacturing defect. Hence I request you kindly to look into the matter and arrange to replace the instrument.

Nokia N73 Music Edition — the instrument switch off and on automatically

hai sir,
              we are using ur product model:Nokia N73-1 Music.
              IMEI:[protected].
              SWITCHES OFF AND ON AUTOMATICALLY WHILE IN ACTIVE AND STANDY BY MODE, WITH OUT BEING SWITCHES OFF AND ON MANUALLY.PLS GIVE SOME TECHNICAL SUPPORT REGARDING THIS COMPLAINT.AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
              The same thing happened to my phone.. I can turn up the volume but not down.. it sucks. I am looking for a replacement part or figure out a way to fix it myself
              my n-73 mobile phone automacally switch off and on continue.please give me instruction for soulation of this problem
              I have the exact same problem try restoring the device to factory defaults although you may delete personal data.

KAMLESH AGNIHOTRI
                I have purchase new mob NOKIA model 6233 on 06/02/2008.from PATAN (GUJARAT)
                mobile automatically power off on 06/03/2008.
                then i submit it to Nokia care patan on same day and they return me and told me that it is not possible to repair here and they return me my mobile same day.
                next day when i open nokia site and fill this jobsheet no and they write their status that mobile was repaired and back to customer which is wrong.
                then after i submit my mobile to NOKIA care ahmedabad on 12/03/08 and they give me date for repairing is 16/03/08 but till date i am waiting for my mob.MYJOBSHEET NO[protected]/080312/14 and my Complaint no made at banglore nokia care is 2-2WISH9.

Nokia N73 — Very slow

Racing Ruso
                  I am using Nokia N73 mobile phone. it is very slow. i dont know why?. please any one know you can tell me...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (22)

Nokia 7610 — STOLEN

RAJ KUMAR
                  THIS IS RAJ KUMAR. MY MOBILE 7610 WAS STOLEN ON DATED 31.03.2008 DURING THE TRAVALE NEAR ABOUT LATPAT NAGAR. MY IMEI # IS...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (39)

Anil Nair

My Self Anil Nair and I have a Nokia D211 Data Card and I need a driver for this card. I checked almost every Nokia Care Centre for this issue but no one helped me out. At last I called Nokia Helpline twice but no one helped me out regarding this issue they are saying that now we are not supporting for this model it get obsolete.
                  It means any Nokia model which is more than 2 yrs should throw it out from customer due to non support. This is going to be very bad impression for Nokia Organization in India.

Kind Regard
                  Anil Nair
                  Phone No - [protected]
                  Dear Sir!

Myself Divyank Sharma and I have a Nokia's handset NOKIA N72 which I had purchased in 2007.Now this handset shows a problem like after inserting SIM it gives the msgs SIM Card Not Valid.I went to my nearest registered NOKIA CARE situated in Aligarh as I live In Dibai.Aligarh is nearest to my place than others.Nokia care had taken my phone to solve my problem on 24 De. 2008 and still today it is failed to solve my problem.
                  during this period they called me three times to taken my set as it was repaired, but when I reached him they gives the excuses that we told other's phone, your phone still noit get repaired and they created a new problem in my handsetlike it gets restarts after fix times(2 minutes).
                  I feel they have cheated me as 45 days went, and they could not solve my problem.
                  Kind Regard

The manager

Smart Care

Trivandrum

Sub:Warranty period repair/replacement of Nokia Mobile Model N 3600s

Ref:Mobily (dealer)Invoice No.3399 Dtd[protected] Smart Care Job Sheet No[protected]/090828/74 Dt.28th Aug 2009

Dear Sir

I have purchased the above said mobile set from one of your priority dealer Mobily vide invoice No.3399 dtd 28/8/2008, the very next week I have approached them and complaint was informed “Low Battery”, they just took the handset inside and said “the mobile has got so many functions, so the low battery sign appears. So I switched off all other functions and used only incoming and outgoing calls facility. But again and again the same problem repeated with – car charger facility I managed to use the set. But by June 2009 the problem worsened, I have taken the set to your Nokia Care office in Pattom two times. First time they formatted the set and second time they formatted the memory card and when the problem repeated they decided to send the set to Delhi for repair. Now the set is being returned with remark “Unauthorized repair” that is what I have learned from the Nokia care office.

I swear that I haven’t taken the set to any workshop or persons or handed over to other persons for use or let the set anywhere unattended during the last one year of my use. In my family we have been using Nokia sets for last more than 5 years, my wife, son and daughter all are using Nokia and haven’t met any trouble so far. Even before purchasing this set I have used Nokia “n” series and other models. In this case I doubt the following:

1) The dealer (Mobily) shop has sold me a second had set (it’s a cheating with co-operation from Nokia people).

2) Your Nokia care center (Smart Care) has tampered the set while formatting.

Since the opening of the set 3600 is little difficult I have opened it only once or twice to replace the SIM. I haven’t taken back the set from Nokia care because I would like to register a complaint with Trivandrum consumer court against this very clear case of cheating by Nokia people.

I write this letter to you if possible to settle the matter without dragging to legal entanglement. I kindly request the set to be replaced or repair, hence the fault appeared during the warranty period.

Kindly replay urgently so that I may able to decide on further steps required.

Awaiting your early replay

With regards

Very truly

Abraham Philipose
                  dear sir, madum, i use n72 from2 years, i am realy depresed, when i start my phone its show me a massage(your last call cost is (2 call rate)...), its happan every off to on, i have its from my friend, i conntect to nokia care call center.they said that u have to call to ur sim compony.i use air tel s phone, and they says, that u must be chaqe ur phone or componey. my phone no.is [protected], can u solove my problumus.my e mail is [protected]@yahoo.in,
                  sir, i have nokia 5300 nokia mobile. mobile media player not functioning. so, i want to update its software from nokia online care. but the update software of the nokia not downloaded to my pc. a message occure again and again "a fatal error occur during the instalation process". sir, i have sony ericsson mobile also and i download the update software of sony ericsson from net. i am very happy to service of the sony ericsson mobile on net. but other hand nokia service on the net "i fed up". sorry sir, i found of nokia mobile. but service on net very bad. sir, can i get the update software from net. otherwise, i have to sale my mobile because i won't spent extra money to repair it.

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                    Vm-Projob
                    Vm-projob online scam
                    (32 minutes ago)
                    IndiaCakes.com
                    Money taken and cake not delivered
                    (34 minutes ago)
                    Skokka
                    Some one is uploaded my number and pic
                    (43 minutes ago)
                    Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                    Full refund for flight ticket