Nokia India

View More Information...

Good

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

sir

I have lost my NOKIA 6300 mobile on 20.11.07 (November 20 ) at saidapet , chennai,TAMILNADU.

I had AIRTEL service during the mobile theft

my mobile no is : [protected]

please trace my mobile and mail me in regarding this

S.S.Manivannan
My NOKIA 6300 mobile has been Snatched from Patna. on 30/11/2009
I am user of BSNL . My No.-[protected]

Pl. trace my mobile and mailed me.
sir / Madam,

I have lost my NOKIA 6300 mobile on 9/12/2009 (December 10, 2009 ) at
Saligao, Bardez Goa.
I had BSNL service during the mobile theft

my mobile no is : [protected]
Your Name: Vaman Balkrishna Sawant
Address: A/P Tulas (Sawantwada), Tal- Vengurla, Dist- Sindhudurg, State- Maharashtra
Phone Model: Nokia 6300

I lost My Nokia 6300 Black Mobile phone How To tracking My Mobile Phone Help
(IEMI No : [protected])

Plz Block My mobile Phone
Respected sir,
please help me to find my mobile- Or atleaset please have this mobile locked for use.

Model Name & Number: Nokia 6300 (Black)
IMEI: [protected]
Purchase Date – 27.04.2008
Stolen Date & Time – 19.02.2009 between 7.30 PM to 6.50 AM(Travel by Bus From Pune to Hyderabad in APSRTC)
Lost Sim No. – [protected]
If you get any information about this mobile please contact me on [protected] or email me on given email id is [protected]@rediffmail.com. Thanks a lot.
Best Regards,

M.S.R.MURTY
Respected sir,

Model Name & Number: Nokia 3500 classic
IMEI: [protected]
Purchase Date – 6/08/2009
Stolen Date & Time – 14.02.2010 between 2:30 to 5:30 pM at bahadurgarh
Lost Sim No. – [protected]
If you get any information about this mobile please email me on given email id is nidhi1987.[protected]@gmail.com. Thanks a lot.
i lost my mobile xpress music nokia 5610d red
IMEI number; [protected]
i buy nokia mobile phone 6300 duel sim from kuwat. now when i come at india and i start a new sim of airtel company. my mobile not support the sim. on the screen a massage out " invalid sim" . i am trying to customer care of airtel but opperator say me that plase contet your phone retalar.
my phone no. [protected]
ime no.sim1 - [protected]
ime no. sim2 - [protected]
please help me and email me. thank u sir
I have lost my mobile Nokia 6300 on[protected] at 6:20 p.m in my shop.The IMEI No. of my mobile phone is [protected] . And to inform me on my cousins cell phone No. [protected] or on e-mail [protected]@gmail.com.
Thanking you sir, in anticipation.
You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Since from 6 yrs i have used only NOKIA Company mobiles (models 3310 to 6300) At the time of This Diwali (Date-9.11.07) i have purchased new 6300 mobile From Tulsi Communicaton, Mahavir Marg,Station Road, Dondaicha-425408,Dist-Dhule(Maharashtra),But i faced 6300 battery backup problem which is low/discharge early & take more time to Battery charging,i am daily charge mobile at morning for 2-3 hrs,But evening/night mainly i faced low battery problem(Only Half day Battery back up in which i handle 7-8 calls)
    Now i am working at Anand (Gujarat), So pls. solve my problem as early as possible.
    (This is For Your Kind Action)

Nokia 6300 — copy

i have purchased a new nokia 6300. now i need to copy all the contacts from my old Nokia mobile to the new handset. almost 800 contacts.
    please guide me in this matter.
    thanks
    tirupati
    i have purchased nokia -6300 before one month but i have facing low battery problem everyday

please give us suggestion of how to battery backup improve of Nokia - 6300

sunil Aswal

Nokia 6300 Mobile — Lost Mobile Not Traced till date

I lost my mobile Nokia 6300 on last 28 Sep-2009, its IMEI No. is [protected], I have registered my FIR at Police Station Rajouri Garden for the same, I have saecified all the details of my mobile like IMEI number,make date of purchase lost date etc. But till date I have not received any update on my mobile tracing. I am sure till now someone must be using my hand set with his/her number. Kindly help me in tracing my lost cell. I had lots of personal vital information saved in the handset and the data card inside that.

Looking forward for quick support in tracing my mobile.

Warm Regards,

Amit
    Should not be visible to others. Apart from tracking officers.
    my nokia 6300 have battery low very faste.any idea ?
    You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

My mobile (Nokia 6300) has been stolen. I informed the vendor about that incident happened. They said that I should register a complaint at the local police station and register an online complaint at www.nokia.com. Therefore I registered the complaint at local police station,...

plese sent my phone location

my phone imei number--[protected]

Phone model: Nokia 1110 L.Grey
      IMEI No : [protected]
      E-mail for communication: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
      My Lost Mobile no: [protected]

I am N. Priya working as a lecturer in Karpaga Vinayaga Engg College situated in Padalam.(Near by Chengalpet). I lost my mobile on 04-03-09 by 12p.m(afternoon). Kindly consider this and i request you to take the necessary actions.
      Your name: Neeraj. Pandey
      Manager Account
      Khatauli chini mills, Muzaffarnagar
      Address - Khatauli chini mills, Muzaffarnagar
      Phone model: Nokia 7210 L.Grey
      IMEI No : [protected]
      E-mail for communication - [protected]@rediffmail.com
      My Lost Mobile no: [protected]

I am Neeraj Pandey working as a Manager A/c in Khatauli chini mills, Khatauli - Muzaffarnagar. I lost my mobile on 30.05.09 by 6p.m(Evening). Kindly consider this and i request you to take the necessary actions.
      dear sir,
      this is siddharthan
      sir i ve lost my sony ericsson mobile model no k530i
      and imei no [protected]
      with mobile no airtel [protected]
      please do help me to get my mobile back sir
      i have more sensitive informations in my mobile

current contact no [protected]
      siddharthan
      chennai
      IMEI : RNKMQI180489

I lost my CDMA cell in delhi in october 2008.

I love my cell very much. I will be grateful to get my cell.

Plsssssssssssssssssss
      my name is salman
      b.sc student indian academy degree college bangalore.
      i lost my nokia n81 phone bearing imei number-[protected]
      silver/dark grey in color
      please help me out
      it was a gifted phone to me by my elder brother
      Hello Sir,
      My nokia 5130 mobile phone is stolen today afternoon at Gujrat university, Ahmedabad.
      My Mobile IMEI No. is [protected].
      So please Help me to trace.

Thank You..
      Vishal Patel..
      You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
        I have purchased Nokia 6681 on 03.05.07 from Barmer Rajasthan, IMEI No. [protected]

This phone is getting...
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I purchased a Nokia phone a new model big mistake phone kept switching off
        Contacted the local Nokia service center at Gympie road Aspley customer service is rubbush they never return emails or it takes them for ever to answer the phone,

Whe the phone was repaired it came back with the screen damaged with marks on it, the phone was less than a month old when they got there hands on it,

what a bunch o[censored]seless people they are i will never buy another Nokia phone ever and i will be leaving message on every message board i can find about this Nokia care center.

Nokia-6300 — FAULTY PHONES from NOKIA

I have a NOKIA 6300, purchassed last year.

My phone was getting heated up, and was hanging. I reached Nokia Care, they upgraded the software, as it was in guarantee period.

But the problem did not resolved and it again started hanging up, during the mean time the warranty period was over.
        One day, I found no signal coming in to my phone.

I reached Nokia Care, since the phone was out of warranty, I was charged for the repair.

Since the problem persists during the warranty period only, I should not have been charged for that.
        There was some snag in the phone, and the NOKIA was not able to resolve that during warranty period, they just upgraded the software.

After repair, it's camera and earphone was not working.
        It was absolutely fine prior to giving the phone to NOKIA CARE.
        When I asked they repaired, and told it was a minor fault.

But that worked temporarily, and after two days, when I tried to take some photograph, the phone again hanged up and restarted.

On reaching NOKIA care again, I was shocked to see the RUDE behaviour of the NOKIA people.

They told that they can not repair it.

It is a faulty mobile from the beginning.
        While the phone was in warranty period.
        The Nokia Care people, tried to provide temporary solution.

I bought the NOKIA product, because of it's brand image, but sorry on the after sale SERVICE of the NOKIA product.

Moreover, the behaviour of the NOKIA CARE personnel is not good.

I have a question,
        How I will get that phone rectified ?
        After spending so much money, there is no solution.

I have already faced a lot of Problems because of NOKIA.
        I will never buy and not recommend any of my friend to buy any NOKIA product, after such experience.

Do you have any solution of this...?????

Abhishek
        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

HI THIS IS KUNAL PRASAD HERE FROM BANGALORE I BOUGHT THIS NOKIA BLUETOOTH HEADSET BH-100 FROM NOKIA PRIORITY AND FROM THAT DAY ITSELF THE PRODUCT WAS NOT WORKING PROPERLY , WHILE USING THAT HEADSET THE PERSON CAN NOT HEAR IT PROPERLY WAT I AM SAYING , I WENT BACK TO THE SHOP TOLD ABOUT THIS PROBLEM BUT THEY STARTED GIVING ME THE REASON THAT IT HAPPEN SOME TIME BUT WHEN I SOWED THEM THEY TOLD ME TO CHANGE THE PRODUCT WITH ANOTHER ONE , IN THAT ALSO PROBLEM WAS THERE , LIKE THAT THEY SHOWED ME FIVE HEADSET BUT ALL WERE NOT WORKING PROPERLY , THEN THEY TOLD ME TO GO FOR ANOTHER MODEL BUT IT WAS COSTLY , I SAID THEM THIS DOES NOT MAKE THE SENSE , WHY I HAVE TO GO FOR ANOTHER MODEL WHICH IS EXPENSIVE THEY TOLD THAT THEY CAN NOT RETURN THE MONEY THATS WHY , NOW I DONT KNOW WAT I HAVE TO DO.
          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I owned a N80 nokia Mobile. One month back i have problem with N80 mobile key not functioning , System halt , Mobile Speaker not workin [ No Audio from receiving end]. I made repair and Nokia Care Faridabad asked me 3700 Rs as repairing charges. Now i m facing the same problem after One month. But they are not taking my mobile as Repeat Job and they are saying it is PAID job.
            Last month when I paid Rs. 3700 they did not tell me the details of fault and they gave me receipt only on DEMAND. Receipt seems to be FORGED as it says N80 Mobile Repair Rs. 3700 no breakup is present in Receipt. To whomsoever it may concern please look into it

Job Sheet No.[protected]/071119/16
            ASC 084_343506
            Lalit Sharma
            Aug 13, 2020
            my phone is NOKIA N80 and my battery is BL-5B. I'm just curious why my battery is very easy to drain. i have already bought two new batteries but the problem is still there. all i want is to know if what will be the number that i will type on my phone to know the solution of the problem or just give me the solution as soon as possible please.thank you. I'm waiting for your positive response.
            I own a N80 mobile and i am also facing the same problem of battery drain.I purchased an additional battery to maintain my mobile for a period of 24 hrs a day.Later i found that the problem arises when any of the features remian open /on ( eg blutooth, camera, etc.) i found out a way to increase nettery back up.
            keep press on menu key for two seconds.a popup menu will appear displaying active applications.Switch of all items except stand by.You will get more battery backup."THE THUMBRULE IS THAT MAKE SURE THAT ALL APPLICATIONS ARE KEPT OFF WHEN NOT NEEDED"
            I am sabastian varghese purchase nokia 5233 on 30th july from mobile shop Mr.Rajiv s shop situated inside the LITTLTWORLD MALL on first floor. On first august there was a problem (in the bottom there was a line always appear in the screen. I contacted on the same day with all the fittings to the shop. they refuse to change the piece. they say that tghey will repair the mobie and wait for five days. Is it the correct way ? I already upset for this matter. My mobile no is [protected] and [protected] COMPANY SHOULD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.NOKIA IS ALWAYS BEST IN THE WORLD. WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW. MY CELL PHONES IMEI NO IS [protected] ITEM NO IS 002RSMS MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@sify.com. I think company wuill take a action immeadiately. NOKIA IS NOKIA ONLY. I TRUST WITH NOKIA ONLY. i thik so that company shold replace my repaired piece immediately.THANKS .MY ADDRESS IS SEBASTIAN.V.B/3 ANNAPURNA CHS GROUND FLOOR, PLOT NO 04, SECTOR 21, KHARGHAR NAVIMUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA. .I AM AWAITING COMPANY REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Nokia / Mobile N80 — Camera

Purchased Nokia N8 AB10K bearing IMEI No. [protected] ON[protected] from Samarth Lifestyle Retailing, New Delhi as per bill No. 1079.

On Jan 10, 2012 wrote to Nokia about complaint which they acknowledged through Service Request no. 1-[protected]. But till date no reply / clarification from Nokia side.

Background:
            On 21 Dec 2011 gave the above mentioned set for repairing at Nokia Care, Kankarbagh, Patna, Bihar as its camera became defective. Next day I was informed that as camera can’t be repaired so it has to be sent to Gurgaon HO.
            Around 4th Jan got a call that as camera could not be repaired so HQ has sent a new Nokia N8 as its replacement.

I need few points to be clarified from your side:

1.New N8 bearing IMEI No. [protected] was handed over to me without any ownership paper. When I asked for the paper they said its online. How I will prove my ownership without any paper? So please provide it.

2.Earlier phone model was N8 AB10K. This one seems different. If true then why earlier model was not given.

3.All contact numbers, photos & videos gone with the old phone. At the time of handing over old phone I asked whether the phone will be formatted, the person said that no, it will not be formatted as problem is in camera not in software. Can I get my data back?

Looking forward for reply as soon as possible as already Nokia has taken more than enough time to reply in writing.

N.K.Prasad
            [protected]@indiatimes.com
            You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I agree with the complaints because I am encountering almost similar quality issues whether is product or service.

I HAD PURCHASED NOKIA N70 MUSIC - [protected] FROM PRIYA COMMUNICATION, GURGAON ON 03/05/2007. WITHIN TWO MONTHS I WAS GETTING PROBLEM IN MY SET. I HAD SUBMITTED THE SAME TO NOKIA CARE WITH JOB SHHET NUMBER[protected]/070515/120 DATED 15/05/2007. THE PROBLEM WAS " BATTERY BACKUP LOW AND HANDSET HEAT UP BACK COVER, DATA CAN'T BE SAVED". THE SET WAS MADE FINE AND DELIVERED TO ME. NOW AGAIN SOME PROBLEM (DISPLAY PROBLEM+BATTERY BACKUP+BATTERY OVER HEATING) HAS ARISEN. I HAD SUBMITTED MY SET VIDE JOB SHEET NO. [protected] DATED 13/11/2007. YOUR COSTUMER CARE PERSONNEL HAD INFORMED ME THAT THERE IS SOME TEMPERING IN THE SET. IT HAD ALREADY BEEN INFORMED THAT THE SET HAD ALREADY BEEN REPAIRED BY NOKIA CARE. THE SAME HAD BEEN E-MAILED ON 16/11/2007. TODAY WHEN I TALKED TO YOUR CUSTOMER CARE PORSENNEL, IT WAS ADVISED THAT I SHOULD PURCHASE ANOTHER SET AND THIS SET CANNOT BE REPAIRED. I WANT TO STATE THAT THE SET IS UNDER WARRANTY PERIOD AND IF MY PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED I WILL BE FORCED TO GO TO CONSUMER COURT. HOWEVER BEFORE MOVING THE COURT, I WANT YOUR SELF TO GO THROUGH THE MATTER AND RESOLVE THE SAME.
              THANKING YOU,

YOURS,
              M. K. AKHTAR
              +91-[protected]
              Aug 13, 2020
              I have purchased Nokia 3110 classic model cell last month. But, in this model cell of my handset Camera visual is not clear and ringing tone is very low sound. What can I do. Please tell me to rectify my problem. I am residing Chennai at Vadapalani.
              I am residing Chennai at Vadapalani. I have purchased Nokia 3110 classic ( [protected]) last month but to get picture from Camera and video is not clear but tune sound is very low. I am really dissatisfied with Nokia Products. I may also mention that Nokia has already started losing its customers as Quality standards are not maintained by NOKIA. Please send me reply to my email how to rectify my problem, since it was purchased 20 days before.
              i am from pune and i had a problem with my nokia 6300 mobile that it was not getting switched on... i showed it to nokia care centre here in aundh area... they told me to come after 2 days... but just the next day they called and told that the problem cannot be solved and told me to show it somewhere outside... really a very harsh and irresponsible behaviour.
              and when i showed my mobile to outside repairing shops, they told me thet these nokia people has done something wrong with the display as well as with the simcard server chip... and because of this additional problem created by nokia centre.. i have to pay[protected] rs for repairing...
              i want nokia to reply me back and to take some action agaisnt such kind of irrational behaviour by care centres...and also tell me why this problem occured that suddenly the mobile gone dead...
              waiting for the reply...
              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Myself Abhishek Garg, Three months back i have purchased nokia cdma 6275. But from day one the...

Dear sir

pls highlight that don't give mobile to nokia care for repair even if it is under warranty

I Have purchased the nokia Handset N 70.I forgotton the lock code.i went to nokia care centre at my home town fazilka,their executive asked me that it will take 15 minutes to reset the lock code. he connected to website to upload the latest software,but after upload my mobile become dead,then he asked me to send this mobile to abohar care centre,and asked me to come next day but next day he asked me that we will send the mobile to chandigarh because there is some problem in hardware,it is noticeable thing if there is any hardware problem how the mobile was wo/king till then,so after that i went to mukatsar nokia care (Tarun Enterprises) which is 60 km far from my town,they also cheked the mobile and asked to send this to chandigarh and he said it will take 7 to 10 days to repair,i hand over the mobile to them on 26 sep 07,after that when i contact the customer care no 30303838 they register my complaint and asked me to take status after 2 days, i again call on 30303838 after 2 days they asked me to take set from care centere on 10 oct 07.when i went to tarun enterprises on 10 oct 07 they said your set is still under repair and status is pending.he told me that we send your mobile on 05 oct 07 to chandigarh and also told that we went every saturday to chandigarh to send and receive mobiles for repair they don't use any courier service for quick resolution of customer.it is also noticeable that the company like nokia has that much slow service,there is no time limit,after that i contact 30303838,they replied that take the satus after 2 days, i again call after 2 days thay replied your set is now not repairable and we sacked your mobile and we will replace it with new mobile and take your new mobile from tarun enterprises on 25th of oct 07,In between i called so many times to Tarun enterprises they always replied that your complaint is pending and they don't have any information that when i will receive my mobile.they asked me to contact on customer care,they always asked me to wait till next saturday then again next saturday,on 25th oct i called on 30303838 they replied that call tommorrow to take status, i called on 26 oct they replied that your mobile is despached on 23th oct 07 and it is delivered on tarun enterprises on 25 of oct 07 so now you can receive the mob fron tarun enterprises. I went there but same position they asked your complaint is pending and don't have any status. then i called in 30303838, they replied me that i checked your status and now you receive your mobile on 30 oct 07 from tarun enterprises.but i went there but handset was not there,then i call on 30303838 they asked to check on 8th nov 07 i again do mail to nokia care but they only replied check from nokia care for status. I again went there on 8th nov 07 they asked check on 11 nov 07,i again call nokia care they asked call on 12 nov 07 again i call on 12 nov 07 they replied call tommorrow,again i call on 14 nov 07 they replied your handset is on tarun enterprises and take your mobile from there,i again went there on 17 nov 07 they replied same your handset is not here and complaint is pending and check another day mean next saturday,then again i call nokia care they also replied check after one week, and today they asked new thing that we will replace your mobile will secondhand refurbished mobile not with the new mobile, I think there is not any responsible staff, every person give diffrent statement, nokia also give the online status of repair of your handset, I tried so many times but always see the message that your handset is not ready check another day,in between i sent 15 e-mail to nokia but i received only computer genrated replies that we will check your complaint and will contact you immidiately,but till now i didn't receive any reply from website.now i asked nokia to give my mobile back, i will repair it from market, there are so many geneuise mobile engineers in the market i think only nokia don't have these people,i didn't understand the style of service of nokia they are really harrasing me,i think they have lost my mobile eathier in transportation or somewhere else,because they don't have the exact status,they don't have even a single responsible person who can give you solid reply.i can't understand how this company is going on,i will suggest the people that never give mobile to nokia care for repair even if it is under warranty,repair it from market even you have to spend rs 2000 service charges,because they didn't give mobile back, because when i asked tarun enterprises to give my mobile back without any repair he asked when we deposit your mobile to chandigarh they don't return your mobile.now pls. help me .......
                followings are the details of Complaint

Model : Nokia N 70
                IMEI No. [protected]
                Job Sheet no.[protected]/070926/11
                complaint ID: 2-2i5laf
                Care Center: Tarun Enterprises, Near Fire Brigade Mukatsar, mob. no. [protected],[protected]
                e-mail : support.services @nokia.com

Thanks and Regards

Surinder Singh
                Aug 13, 2020
                This is very bad experience with nokia. NOKIA INDIA is very poor in services, NOKIA INDIA's personells are also shameless. They have no idea of working. Even the Country manager is cheater & cheapes man.
                Dont buy nokia product.
                You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

i have this nokia battery BL-5C,which seems to have swollen from the middle, overheating and is not storing...

TO SENIOR MANAGER
                  NOKIA CARE

RESPECTED SIR
                  I HAVE THE PROBLEM OF MY PHONE NOKIA 6300
                  I CAN HEAR THE VOICE OF THE INCOMING CALL BUT MY VOICE CANNOT BE HEAR BY THE PERSON TO WHOM I AM CALLING . SIR I HAVE SUBMIT MY COMPLAINT WITH MY PHONE NOKIA 6300 AT NOKIA CARE CENTRE AT KORBA C.G.
                  I HAVE SUBMIT THE PHONE ON 27-09-07 AND I HAVE VISIT THE CENTRE MANY TIMES SINCE I HAVE BUY THE PHONE ON
                  26-08-07 FROM PHONE CARE 27,MAHANADI COMPLEX ,NIHARIKA ROAD , KORBA C.G. 495677
                  MY PHONE IMEI: NO IS IMEI:[protected] AND IT HAS GONE MORE THAN ONE MONTH FROM 27-09-07 I HAVE NOT RECEIVE THE PHONE TILL NOW 17-11-07 IT IS IN THE WARRANTY PERIOD .MY JOB SHEET NO. IS 108 . THE MANAGER IS NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION WHEN I WILL RECEIVE THE PHONE AND WHAT IS THE PROBLEM IN THE PHONE AND WHEN I WILL RECEIVE THE PHONE .
                  SIR I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO EITHER CHANGE MY HANDSET OR RETURN ME THE PHONE AFTER FURNISHING MY PROBLEM.
                  SIR I KINDLY RE
                  Aug 13, 2020
                  nokia 6300, 1600, 5130, 1100, 7610, mic and buzzur complint dear sir plz solu the problems sir
                  You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I bought a New Nokia 6300 Phone on may 2007 from Tilak Nagar , Delhi. But Now the current position is that my Phone is not working properly (Rebooting , charger jack loose , somtimes not vibrate) and also I am without a phone for almost 21 days, which is a basic need for life.I submit the phone to Nokia Care HCL Infinit Service Centre, preet vihar on 26th Oct 07 but their the handset is not repaired.The set is hardly 5 months old and you people at service center are not able to identify the problem and they are taking more than 10 days to convey the status Due to this I am going through mental stress and lot of inconvenience as I have other liabilities too and important work to do. Due to not availability of my Phone I am unable to Contact anyone and wise versa. I tried to contact Nokia many times through different medium i.e. Phone, through internet, I also visited to Service Centre to check the status of my report. My jobsheet number is [protected] (26th-Oct'07) , SERIALNUMBER: [protected] , CONTACT NAME : MR. KHUSHAL given by Nokia care. Now I am fully dissatisfy with the services and need to get my Phone Replaced, or my amount with the suitable interest rate and compensation, else I will file a complaint with the Consumer Court under the Consumer Protection Act of 1986.I seek compensation for the mental agony caused due to his deficiency in services and inconvenience faced due to no availability of my Phone for almost one month. The return date of my phone is 10/11/2007 which is in jobsheet than 16/11/2007 and till date there is no response of nokia centre or they dont pick up the phone whole day on any of the 5 given nos.,we could get them after much difficulty) and they keep on increasing the time period to collect the mob.last time .The customer service person at this nokia care center is so rude also not reposnding if anything is asked ,she was always doing her personal job making the customer to wait at Q. It is quite pathetic that a reputed company like Nokia is taking such a long time to address this problem. I request you to immediately give instruction to replace the set
                    To: Chief Executive Complaints
                    Nokia Group Finland

Subject: Complaint Regarding Nokia Set Model 2626

1. Let me bring into your kind notice that I am holding a very important post in Pakistan. My position warrants vast scale exchange of thoughts and decision making communications both with inland and overseas business icons. Exchange of frequent decisions and inquiries invariably have substantial impact on revenue generation.

2. It pains me to inform that I have recently purchased a mobile set Model: 2626, Type RM-291, Code 0544681, IMEI 356264/01/376037/8 which failed functioning within 10 days. Unhesitatingly I would say that I am a die hard user of Nokia sets and so is my entire staff numbering 450 who are using Nokia sets ever since its introduction in Pakistan. But suffice to say that malfunctioning of above mentioned set within a short span of time has not only tarnished the brand image but also spoiled the well earned reputation and credibility of NOKIA. Kindly send some representative to my office to whom I can present this set with thanks.

FROM:
                    Brigadier ® Ghulam Akbar Khan Niazi
                    Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Military)
                    Pride of Performance (Twice)
                    Member of Management (Pakistan)
                    Director Ports, Shipping & Terminals

Subject: Complaint Regarding Nokia Set Model 2626

FROM:
                    Brigadier ® Ghulam Akbar Khan Niazi
                    Sitara-e-Imtiaz (Military)
                    Pride of Performance (Twice)
                    Member of Management (Pakistan)
                    Director Ports, Shipping & Terminals
                    Camp Office Niaz Baig Lahore
                    Telephone No:[protected]
                    Cell Number:[protected]
                    Fax:[protected]
                    E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
                    4 May 2008
                    hi, my name is deepak, i gave my n73 nokia cell phone at sector 2 noida (nokia customer care) because keypad was not working properly on 17/11/2008 and they told me u can take it back on 20/11/08 but i went there on 22/11/08 then they gave my cell back and it was not getting power on .then they didn't appologise and gave my job sheet back and told me that come on 24th we'll give ur cell back to you.

thanks & rgrds

deepak dang
                    ph. [protected]
                    Dear,

Plesae look in to the matter :

1.I bought this Nokia 7610s as on 3rd march' 09 which was not working properly ans as directed by store people i used same for 7 days and return to them with the same complaint.

2. I just want to know that when i have complained about the same in start then why i have to compromise for repair, i don't think so that it's good on service part from a prestegious company like you.

Please look in to the matter and do revert me with reasonable revert.

Chirag Singla..

PL CONTACT YOU NOKIA CARE MUMBAI FOR THE SAME

FURTHER UR LAUNCHING 1661 / 1662 SHORTLY IN INDIA
                    THE MODEL LOOK LIKE 1202
                    PL CHECK ALL SIM CARD SUPPORTS (SPECIALLY RELIANCE) AVAILABLE
                    IN INDIA BEFORE LAUNCHING.
                    PL DO THE NEEDFUL
                    - ASHOK KADAM
                    [protected] INDIA, MUMBAI
                    I, umesh gohil, have purchased my nokia mobile 5900 on 30/03/09. One month back it was not working, I had given for repair but till todays date i have not received my mobile back. They are giving only dates and I am fed up by following them for my mobile.

I want to know that weather i will get back my mobile or not in working condition.

Thanks & regards.

Umesh Gohil
                    I purchase Nokia 5800 from reputed shop in kandivali Mumbai on 10/10/2009. Next day i found that there was problem with on/off switch. I approch shop and I was told that they have to send this mobile to service center for repair. After more than 3 qweeks there is no replay from Nokia service centre Mumbai.

If this is the condition of Nokia service in city like Mumbai, then I can imagine what must be situation in smaller town.

You are requested to look into my complain and immedicate action will be highly appriciated.

with regards

shoieb Kapadia

Nokia — to replacement of cell phone

I bought a nokia phone 5130-c on 17 october 2009 IMEI no.[protected] from bansal watch company kalka with bill no.1444
                    After few days phone had complaint of battery backup problem and hang up problem.
                    I submitted my phone to nokia care sector-7 panchkula on following dates:-
                    1.job sheet no.[protected]/100214/17 dated 14feb 2010
                    2.job sheet no.[protected]/100406/36 dated 6april 2010
                    3.job sheet no.[protected]/100615/17 dated 15june2010
                    but the complaints of the phone was not resovled till date.

I again went to nokia centre sector-7 panchkula but they did not entertain my complaint.
                    Now I want my phone to be replaced because the problm of battery back up and hang up problem is not resolved by the nokia care center from february 14 till date.
                    You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I have purchased Nokia N70 last year and within 6 months it started giving network problem. I approached Nokia care at Ludhiana and my phone was sent to chandigarh nokia center and after a0 days i received my phone back and when i checked it in the nokia care itself i found there is no network and the problem was not resolved. Again on the same day they prepared another job sheet for the same problem and within next 10 days i recived the set back. the problem was resolved but after 20 days again the problem arised and i submitted it again to nokia care ludhiana. After 10 days i received my set back but again within a month the problem was arised. As i approached the nokia care again it was told to me that your phone warranty is over. I purchased the set in August 2006 and it was informed to me by nokia care that your warranty expires in july itself. Out of one yaer warranty it was just eleven months. I repaired my set from some outside repairing centre and i spent nearly 800 rupees for reapir and now it is working well. That means free services is not given properly to the customers. I spend nearly 1800 rupees for approaching nokia service centre at ludhiana, that means that all gone waste.
                      Aug 13, 2020
                      i have nokia N70 but this phone problem is auto offline mode & general mode was not ecepted
                      You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

we allready sent my complaint in written at dt.of 20.10.2007 to your office. And also talk with your mr.......... mo.no [protected] on dt.13.11.2007about my problem. He said "you contact to our nokia care center at nanded". I contact to care centre but he not response to me and my problem. Still my problem is as it is.

My request to you please change or replece my mobile.

Shop name- Hello point, shop no.7, vishnu compex, I.T.I corner v.i.p.road .NANDED-431602.
                        dt. of purches[protected].
                        Model no.- Nokia 6080.
                        IMEI -[protected]
                        Battry no.[protected] / [protected]

So please solve my problem. vivek kurude .mob.no.[protected].
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Plz help me with picture my nokia 6080 have white display problem as early as possible.
                        You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful
                          To whomsoever it may concern,
                          I Recently bought a Nokia E62 from "Mobile Store" located in Sion...
                          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

Can any one help me to get back my Phone?????
                          Please find the details from Nokia regarding the service of my mobile
                          TO : Nokia
                          Why no one replying....
                          Is Nokia works so......
                          Complain # 2/2L7KZB dt:[protected]Pm
                          Your customer team hasn’t replied me...
                          MY INVESTMENT ON THE PHONE WAS 14300 RS
                          Which is of waste of money and time spend to buy your company product
                          There is no proper response and proper service
                          I think even filling this is waste of my time
                          Since no one reply or calls

pls find other details below,

Thank you for e-mailing Nokia Care.
                          This e-mail is in reference to your concern regarding Nokia N70 Music Edition (ME) phone. We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused due to the service provision of your phone. As you have mentioned that the Nokia Care Centre has informed that the handset has been serviced, we request you to contact the Nokia Care Centre in order to substantiate the delivery of the handset. Further, we suggest you to contact the technicians at the Nokia Care Centre for information regarding the service provision that was undertaken on the phone. Please be assured of our best attention in resolving the concern in your phone.

We appreciate your patience and further solicit your cooperation.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact our Technical Support Executives at 30303838 between the hours of 9:00am and 9:00pm, seven days a week. For online support, visit "Have a question? Ask Nokia" at www.nokia.co.in. You may also find answers to your queries at www.nokia.co.in/support. We reassure you of our continuous support.

Please help us improve our services by clicking on the following link:
                          www.nokia.co.in/caresurveys

Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:25:01 PM
                          Subject: Re: Fw:Service Related Concern

[THREAD ID :2-2L8UH3]

FOR YOUR INFOMATION,

My mobile was not getting charged, thus i visited
                          your service centre.....
                          Your technician said that they need to send
                          this handset to Chennai; this
                          process will take 10 to 15days. After
                          3weeks you replied my mail that the
                          handset is ready.....

Can you tell
                          what service have they done to my handset.... Is this way NOKAI
                          service
                          center works???????

Need a prompt replay for the
                          same............
                          SUPPORT SERVICES

REQUIRED URGENT ATTENTATION

Mahendra,

Did you people checked
                          the mobile before handing over to me or what????.
                          i have wasted 25
                          days without mobile?
                          i have to use my frnds mobile for these
                          days.
                          i am very unhappy with nokia and their service centre?

i
                          want a prompt reply for the mail,and i want the replcement for it
                          as
                          soon as possible.

Quoting
                          [protected]@nokiacareindia.com:

> hi
                          ur handset is
                          ready, kindly collect the same

Regards.

Product code:0534652
                          Warranty Ref No: APAINY[protected]
                          Target Delivery date :11/10/2007

Fault reported :
                          1.Power: Switchesoff,Charging/battery :Backup battery empty.
                          2. The phone some time constantly restarts.
                          3.Crashes / Hangs.
                          4.Some time the
                          screenflickers "EXACTLY" like a TV without any signal...
                          Your
                          customer caredivision hasn't reverted with any updates, it is 14
                          days
                          past..... Dolet me know the status of my phone.

Req you to revert
                          ASAP

Thanks &Regards,
                          Satish
                          Mb : 91-[protected]
                          You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I had bought a Nokia 2760 mobile handset from "THE MOBILESTORE", New Friends Colony, New Delhi on 23.10.2007. From there I came to Ranchi where I reside and work. On 07.11.2007 the handset developed a problem. Most of the time either it does not switch on or if it switches on, in 5 seconds after that it switches off. I took it to Nokia Customer Care Centre in Ranchi on 12.11.2007. They called me on 13.11.2007 evening and said that they were unable to diagnose the problem and that they will try once more and in case of failure, they will send the set to Kolkata where it will take at least one month to repair and send back to Ranchi. I request you to kindly follow up. My second request is that since the handset developed problems in just 15 days after the purchase, if possible my handset should be replaced with a new one. The details of the handset and the Nokia Customer Care job sheet are as given below:

ESN/IMEI Number : [protected]
                            Product Code : 0550243
                            Instrument type : Phone
                            Technology Type : GSM
                            Model Name : 2760

Job Sheet Number:[protected]/071112/1 dated 12.11.2007 (given by Nokia Customer Care Centre - Nirmal Enterprises,
                            2nd Floor, Liya Complex, P. P. Compound, Ranchi, Contact No.[protected]

Neerava Kumar
                            Mail id : [protected]@rediffmail.com
                            Aug 13, 2020
                            Defects in Mobile Phones in India have become on a drastically high scale. Me and my friend did a survey of 309 phones in Mumbai in this regard and found some shcoking results. You can check out the results on the following websites:

Shockingly we found 28% of phones have inherent manufacturing defect. The link gives ppt of our survey. More so our survey was done around Nov'07-Feb'08.
                            You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I purchased nokia n72 5D plum color, imei no [protected] on 29th june, 2007 from thakur complex, kandivali (e) shop name "The King" The display started flicering vigourously, the network was very poor and the speaker was very bad. i gave it for repair alongwith my memory card. when it was returned to me after repair, after a very long wait, the color was black & white, all my contacts were gone and the memory card missing. i was shocked but the shop keeper refused to take up my matter. i demand for a replacement of my cell and not get repaired again, failing which i would complaint to the consumer forum, thane.

waiting for a response from Nokia Company.

asha menon
                              [protected].

Nokia N-72 — Display of mobile is not working

I have purchased Nokia-N72 from Nokia dealer TOP-10 M/s. Top Collection, Nokia Mobile shop, Shop no. A/3 , Super Shopping Centre, Andheri (W), Mumbai through Bill No.- 2629 dated 15/07/2007.
                              For the last 2 months the mobile screen blinks & it has turned white & now nothing is visible in it.
                              We have shown it to the dealer & he say it will be replaced @cost of Rs. 1700/- The purchased the mobile for Rs. 9700/-, with the trust on the brand name NOKIA. At this cost other mobile handset with better features were available. And now additional expenditure on the display.I dont know what to do now & what will be the reliability of the newly replaced display of N-72. Please help as this also has effect on the Brand NOKIA, My mobile no is- [protected], & my mail ID is [protected]@yahoo.co.in. I hope you will do the needful at the earliest & I need not have to approach any other agency for complaint.
                              You and 2 other people found this complaint helpful

I am a very loyal customer of Nokia Mobiles and have been using for almost 6 years. I am very much happy with the models of all Nokia Phones, infact to such extent I insist all my friends and family to use Nokia. I have almost 4 nokia handsets used by family (am using a Nokia N93i).
                                The problem with my Nokia N93i handset started 6-7 months. More than the handsets, Nokia Customer Care i.e priority Nokia Care are a big problem. Had a tough time with your Nokia Care dealers stationed in Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. Anyways that problem is sorted out after much negotiation with your staff over there after 6 months. Last heard that office is closed.

I have another handset i.e Nokia 6670 used by my mother. The problem with the handset is any incoming calls, number or name is not flashed in the screen. Naturally I had to visit one Nokia Care (Talktel) which is at Sahid Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa. I went there yesterday i.e 12/11/07 taking a break from my office hours. They asked me to come in the evening and the said problem would be rectified. However when I went there in the evening, they asked me to come the next day i.e 13/11/07 with the condition to give a call before coming. So I gave a call to your people and was assured that the problem is rectified. I asked repeatedly if the problem was solved or not so that I dont have to lose my time to which they replied in positive. Being office hours so I asked one of my staff to fetch the handset from there. My staff went there and collected the handset and duly paid the said amount of Rs169. Checking the handset I found that the problem was not solved. After waiting for almost 2 days, being assured that the problem would be solved and then not being solved had made me annoyed. I gave a call to inquire about this, one Mr. Manoj is saying that you should check your handset problem before leaving. I had to explain the whole problem again as I had never interacted with him. He then asked me personally to visit him at Talktel. Again I had to leave during office hours as I had to any how get the handset repaired. Waited for an hour or so, they escalated me to another Nokia Care stationed at Ashok Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Orissa.

My question is when you don't have the right equipments then why do you give false commitments to customers. Why do you have to ask us to visit another Nokia Care? Why are you sitting there when you can't get a jobe done. How many times do I have to leave my office during business hours and do the followups?

Thinking of the earlier experience and this one, I was compelled to right this feedback. My request to you is pls look into this matter as not only me there might be several customers who have suffered like me. I too work in a service industry and also know what Customer Agony and Delight is. Pls look into the matter ASAP.