North West Packers And Movers, Sodepur, Near Ghola Bus Stand, Kolkata, 700111 — cheating for excess payment and delay in delivery in which unnecessary harassed

On 28 june 2018 a rep of north west packers and movers namely avik ghosh was visited my home in connection with shifting of house hold goods from kancharapara (North 24 paragnas, west bengal) to cuttack (Odisha) and he was estimated for rs.15, 000/- transporting charges in a tata 407 vehicle including the house hold goods in packets and other counting (Mentioned in their quotation) and promise to transport in 02 to 03 days to reach cuttack directly by tata 407 vehicle. House hold goods loaded on 15 july 2018 and despached for destination but after 15 days they failed to hand over my house hold goods and demanded rs. 30, 000/- for shifting the said items and they also pressed me for total advance payment of rs.30, 000/- other wise they will retain the said items. I was paid rs. 30, 000/- in advance but their promise time for shifting 2 to 3 days are incresed and the said good not received by me even after 15 days.in which i was un necessary harrassed and they also rs. Extra charged to me for unloading the said items at my home cuttack. The costly items received by me are mostly break and semi damaged which i was bear financially lost.

I want to lodge a cosumer complaint against them for unnesessary harassed me and take extra rs.18 thousand i want to refund from them and rs. 25, 000/ for penality as damage of my house hold goods during transportation.
Updated by D.Samal Jan 28, 2019 Please action taken against the North West Packers and Movers company and take up case for refunds for damage of house hold goods during transportation and excess payment cheated from customers.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet