OLX India

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

OLX India related photos (5524)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

OLX India Complaints & Reviews

Olx India — fake add posted by another person.. add named pali hills, jalandhar [Resolved]

mapreet
my fake add is posted by another person on 28 march, 2014. my apartment amount is 12 lac. and and fake add amount 6 lac posted....

nutts joshi
Hello Sir One of your User Post Fake Advertisement for Iphone 4s in 4000 posted My Name and Mobile Number so would stop this advertisement because i tried to receive call ... Please Check this link and remove in your database... http://vadodara.olx.in/i-want-to-sell-my-i-phone-4s-64gb-immidiatly-perfect-cond... Please provide me detail who is do this ???

fake advertising posted by someone else  in olx.in

[Mar 29, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sonusingh123
    I am surprised how a fake add cab be advertised even with a worng number (but becomes correct if tried randomly as only the last number is missing). My number is similar to the one given in two differet adds. one is for Samsung Galaxy S4 and another for Maruti Suzuki Alto k10. In this add only last digit of number is missing add is so attractive that i am getting lot of calls from customers. Request to take imediate action. This add is posted hopefully from abroad (New zealand) as it contains number 91 instead of 0 (zero) in first two numbers which is not possible if posted from India as i tried it myself to check it on this site. Request you to manage site more effectively and efficiently and take action as it is a great harassment for the person who have not actually advertised such adds. Please take stringent action against such add and the person too. If need any help i can bs contacted. Maruti Suzuki Alto k10 (http://jammu.olx.in/maruti-suzuki-alto-k10-iid[protected] name Anonymous mobile [protected] Make:Suzuki Model:Alto Mileage: 30, 000 Kms Year: 2010 Condition:Used 2010 model. Good condition. Red colour. Urgent sale. Need money urgently Samsung galaxy S4 (http://jammu.olx.in/samsung-galaxy-s4-iid[protected]

propro
      i m using this olx site from last 1 year nearly 10 hours a day.it helped me a lot.but from last 7 days (from[protected] post are getting very less.i was not sure why.then 2 days ago i tried to post 3 to 4 ads.but none are showing.pls do something .it is giving me a lot of troubles.hopefully you will do something for us.we are waiting for ur help... thanking you, Prosenjit Bhattacharjee

[Mar 27, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sam1330
        Sandeep this side i am posting my add last 5-6 days i am a dog seller i have pet shop also last 3 years olx have give me a good responce but last 1 week
        I am posting My add dayli new add i have recive message also But last 1 week not even 1 add publich ple tell me reponce u have to any kind of change so ple tell me the way how to post my add ple tell me the responce
        I am Very thankful 2 u all of olx team my emale id is [protected]@gmail.com, my no is [protected], and other email id [protected]@gmail.com [protected]
        Ple Give me any way how 2 show my add
        With best regards
        Sandeep

OLX not posting my ad till 5 to 6 days

[Mar 26, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Olx.in — Somebody have posted unauthorized post on OLX without my acknowledgment

Kailash Gaur

I am here because i have a very big issue with OLX. On
          23rd, March 2014, some authorized person...

sughara akhtar
          hi, i'm writing about fraud some one gave ad on olx india using name papu sangini 10 suits i rang her and mail her for
          2 sangini and 3 supper brosso catalogues and send pictures she send me tracking no for some clothes and keep asking me for more money but i keep telling her let me receive my parcel than i'll pay you more when parcel arrived
          there was only few cheep clothes in parcel now i try to mail her the email id not there
          total amount i have paid 48500
          her account details
          paulami das
          account no [protected]
          iit kharagpdr west begal
          ifsc- punb0387200

hi,

I have also seen the Add in OLX and Call her and Order Riwaj and Valentine Catalog . Paid 19700/- but she send roadside material suits to me.
          Pls help us.
          her account details
          paulami das
          account no [protected]
          iit kharagpdr west begal
          ifsc- punb0387200
          please help me and don't let her take other peoples money than people wouldn't trust any one i did find good suppler trough olx but this woman is fraud.
          I'eve seen her olx ad again today she using same mobile no she was using when she scammed me and now she is advertising under the name glolssy collections using the same telephone number will someone stop her robbing people,
          she also used name roma
          Hi Sughara

Just click on the spam in olx Add . I have done the same.

Fake add please remove

Hello sir plz help someone has posted an add in olx as Suzuki fiero for sale @ 15, 000 in mysore and getting hell lot of calls on my no. [protected] Plz I request u to remove this ASAP regards. Rafiulla khan

fake add and fake name & fake mobile numbers

http://hyderabad.olx.in/swift-dezire-vdi-urgent-sale-full-black-with-full-insura... using my name & my mobile number please remove the add as soon as possible thank you.

fake phone sold fraud

A phone was sold to me samsung galaxy s5 with a bill on olx. The phone was fake as I got it check I want to get details of the person sagar pansara as I want to lauge an fir against him.

prakashpathak515
            My name is Prakash Chandra Pathak and my two mobile numbers are +91-[protected] and +91-[protected]. From today morning (25/03/2014) I have been receiving many phone calls on these two numbers that i am willing to sell my honda unicorn bike which i really do not posses. All these calls are coming from south India (Andhra pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka).Please help me out and please remove this add and save me from getting insane. Guys please help me out.

[Mar 25, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Olx India — Activation pending [Resolved]

Chauhans19
              I have updated few Ads on OLX for Bangalore on 12 March and I received only 1 call even after 3 days. So I thought of verifying...

Anantha Krishnan R
              Hello Olx team now I'm facing more difficult in posting my add on olx real estate section. Because in Cochin section all places are mixed together and when I post an add at night when I look in morning my add will be live on 5 or 6 pages after. I request you to take necessary decisions for helping me. And make arrangement for our customers select the places where they want the property for rent/sale and amount&bedrooms and building sqft. Thank you... I hope you will help for my request. Call [protected]

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Olx — fake add given using my mobile number

Mukesh Mahendra
                Hi sir my name is MAHENDAR KAGITHALA i have posted my pulsar 180cc bike for sale in your olx on 19/03/2014 for 52, 000 rupees...

Olx India — Remove add [Resolved]

Ananthancbe
                From this morning I am receiving calls about selling of mobile phone. I have not posted any adds in olx. Some has given my...

Varghese Joyes
                I saw 1 add on olx that iphone 5 s gold for 25800. And I called and confirmed the order. They told first I have to put 4200 on MS Thing account num [protected] sbi bank dimapur. The next day mobile will be delivered that is the deal. The mobile num of the person which I spoke was [protected] his name was shaji. He told me. I put the money. The next day another man called me and tell he was in the airport. And the remaining money I want to put in another account.. so that he will gave the phone. So I put the money in M S HOLITO Acc num [protected] sbi bank dimapur branch. I dnt knw his name mobile num is [protected]. I put the money and waited outside.. but 4 hr I waited outside airport. He is telling me about some customs problem. So I need to put 24800.. I told I cant put that much money. So the company told me to put 13800 remaining company will pay. That money I put in Lachong account [protected] sbi bank dimapur branch. I waited next day they called and tell balance 11000 I have to pay. Company will give me 4 phones for this amount. I pay because. I have confidant about the site. Its nt a cheated site. Thats y. I put the money in MS Holito acc num [protected] sbi bank dimapur branch. And I waited . The next day again they called and I want to pay 10000 more for clearing. I complainted to olx complaint num. But no response.. please help . I have all the bank slips which I put the money. This olx site is fraud now. So take action against that also. There are so many persons which believe that olx is good.
                sryy to hear tat bro., , , the same person called me today forr galaxy note 3 he told me like i have 2 pay 5 thousand advance for make a order confirmation the bank details and address are same abve u said.he called me frm this no..[protected].nw we better complaint him in cyber crime department.

Ashiq ahmad
                  I Ashiq ahmad sofi would like to say that some one did wrong post add on OLX.in under category Home > Mobile Phones > link is http://srinagar.olx.in/i-want-to-sell-my-samsung-note2-iid[protected] & http://srinagar.olx.in/i-want-to-sell-my-samsung-s3-iid[protected] using my mobile number and i m getting a lot of calls which are so irritating and harassing me, so i would like to say that please ban, remove or stop this ad as soon as possible... CALL ME +91 [protected] or GIVE ME Olx CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER

[Mar 15, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

mshankarsha
                    Hi My name is Shankar MohanaSundaram. I have been getting calls from all over India for the Fake ad which has been posted in my name and mobile number[protected] by someone. I suspect it might have posted directly by OLX. I have already attended more than 60 calls from today morning. I have been not able to concentrate on my work from today due to the interruption from these calls. I am not sure without any verification from my end, how come OLX can really post these kind of Ads. It is unnecessarily creating problems to people like me and it has created mental agony to me and I am not sure when it is going to end. I have sent request to OLX to remove this fake Ad created in my name and also called the number provided by OLX for missed call to remove the Ad. I am still getting calls. I need a clear explanations on why this Ad has been posted in my name and mobile no. If I am not getting any proper response, I would be taking this issue to next levels.

[Mar 14, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sarthi
                      I Rajesh gave one ad on olx of Merc Benz. I want to code it for twenty lakhs, instead of twenty lakhs I code two lakhs by mistake. Now people r doing call n call. I removed that ad but although people r going on calling. I m redox of this. Even after that I gave two times again by coding twenty lakhs. So pls help me out of this. Remove that ad of two lakhs . I vl b very thankful to u

[Mar 12, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Narendrasinh Zala
                        Today, Due to somebody Posted Ad in OLX as per below URL "http://ahmedabad.olx.in/iphone-4s-32gb-black-brand-new-condition-with-bill-rs-7... I got more than 100 phone calls regarding selling iphone. even i don't know the who have posted Ad in OLX.in using My mobile Number. Please do action for OLX. Even there is no telephonic support of OLX. by which we can cancel this Ad. This is ridiculous. Take action against OLX. Please Do needful.

[Mar 11, 2014] OLX India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Olx India — fake add [Resolved]

rajesh chhabria
                          I would like to say that some one has posted a thread (karbonn -a9 iid[protected] & in real state also (real state kolhapur...

Olx India — miss use of mobile number on adds on olx [Resolved]

mansh
                          sir, i am getting a lot of calls for the add which i have not posted and someone is posting adds regularly on my number. i...

Olx India — Dwarka Pet world is the biggest fraud

Shailesh Panday
                          Dwarka Pet world is biggest ford
                          Dear sir, I saw an ads in olx "Pet for sale" I contact the person on my...