OLX India Complaints & Reviews

3.3
Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to OLX India

Having problems with OLX India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OLX India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OLX India

OLX India Website

OLX India Head Office Address

A-8/21, First Floorvasant Vihar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

OLX India reviews & complaints page 26

My olx account is banned for no reason
i just posted ad for property section
just soooooo irresponsible olx
Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. There are multiple reasons due to which an account can be banned.
In order for us to assist you please share your details along with your registered number at [protected]@olx.in. We will assist you on priority.

Team OLX

It's been so many times OLX banned my account I logged in with all available phone numbers in my family and what OLX did is banned all of them for no reason if this continues to happen I'll take this fraud company to High court and make sure it's shut down
    Are the numbers I used to login
    [protected]@gmail.com...

Dear OLx team

I tried to give another for sale advertisement but yr system says I have already a free ad and hence cannot give another free. Please note that I have converted my first add to a payable one and paid RS 999 already. Kindly look into this matter and allow my free advertisement.

Dileep.T.S
    Dear OLX User,

We would like to extend our apologies for the unpleasant experience. For the privacy of your account and immediate resolution please write to [protected]@olx.in along with the details. Please be rest assured, we are always there to help you.

Dear OLX team
    I have earlier availed one Ad for free but then converted it into a paid ad. Now I tried to give another Ad but yr system says since I already availed one free Ad, I cannot give another. Please note that I don't have any free Ad in your system now & want to give a free Ad. which is uploaded but shows a flag saying wait for 80+ days.

Can you please look into this and release my free Ad ( only one)

My account was suspended. I don't know why .so please retrieve my olx account to deal with people .Thankyou

Team OLX

I was looking to buy a new monitor and I offered 4-5 guys negotiated price keeping in mind the olx's limit to negotiate still my account got blocked. And also blocked my other account and my mobile number too atleast give me a reason why you are blocking my accounts

Team OLX
        everything is [protected]@mail or something how will I know where to send mail please Direct Message me

Without any reason my olx account was suspended few days ago. I was just scrolling ads I didn't violate any rules. I reached olx customer support, they replied saying" we are facing some technical issues your account cannot be reactivated"

I tried to log in by using a different Mobile number and same thing happened. it looks like they have been intentionally blocking some users for no reason.

I demand an explanation...

Olx India — Account banned unnecessarily due to which I suffered heavy losses

I logged in using my second number in my phone and suddenly my account was suspended. Their stupid policy caused me a huge loss. If a person has two number then they should be allowed to log in from two number. Now, I am suffering due to them and their customer support is non existent. Such unprofessional behaviour deserves a case in the consumer court and I'll move forward with a lawsuit if my issue is not resolved.
          I urge olx to...

It’s my 4th account that has been suspended for no reason! No reply for any of my emails. Such an unprofessional behaviour! I lost lot of contacts because of this.

Olx India — Olx banning and suspending my account without any reason

I just posted my ads and in the middle of a text with a customer, olx banned my account why so? I didn't go against anything, just reminder there are many frauds and they report our account unnecessarily,...

I have paid 249₹ to OLX through phone pe to feature my add for 7 days but it is not done and asking for money again

Team OLX

I have paid 249₹ to OLXolx through phone pe to feature my add for 7 days but it is not done and asking for money again

My ad no [protected]

regarding sale of my hyundai elantra car

for upgradation of the ad i have paid rs. 1499 thru paytm
                transaction id upi reference id

please. Do the need ful by uograding my ad...

Muje ok call ayyi c usne mujse olx da code manga tha aur kuch hi ghantee baad Mera Google account banned ho gya
                Please my account has suspended please help me

Team OLX

There's a verified user called AMS electronics from Bengaluru, I recently purchased a washing machine by paying in full. The first use revealed it is faulty and there is no response from the sellers for two weeks.
                  Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
                  - Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
                  - Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
                  - Chat/message history with the suspect.
                  - Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number[protected]:00 am to 7:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!

Olx people are so unprofessional they have banned my account for no reason why they advertise so heavily if they do not want people to sell on their site

Team OLX

I have never done anything wrong on OLX but they banned my account and even my another account recently and I am very disappointed for their unprofessional behaviour.

Team OLX

Two days back I want to decide sell my bed that's why I posted my add in olx.one person contact me and he take my number.i posted price 12k he offered 11k for me I said ok and he take my phone pay number first he send one rupee sir isend the money plz check I said no I did not get any amount my phone pay no no sir isend plz Check ok sir do one thing I send the link plz check he said once I opened the link I checked that time he removed my...
                        Yesterday I sell a car but Whitout any reason OLX suspend my account my user id is [protected]

Team OLX

My account shows banned when I enter my mobile number, I don’t know why is it showing as I have never breached any olx rules or regulations.

Team OLX

My Ad name is Latha Amal illam. I tired to post it twice on 2nd Aug and received failed but amount detected.

my mobile number [protected]
                            Dear OLX User,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
                            Please share the ad id with us on [protected]@olx.in . Our support team will provide you with a proper resolution.
                            For immediate assistance, you may also visit our help page:-https://help.olx.in/hc/en-us/articles/[protected]Items-not-allowed-on-OLX