Olymp Trade — fraud company... don't trade with them

Haldwani, Uttrakhand, Haldwani, Uttarakhand, India
 Dinesh Singh Matiyali on Sep 18, 2019
I did transfer them about 100$ through bitcoin (Source bittrex)... Since last one month they are making me fool by saying your refund is in process... They all are liar. So guys use your sense to go with them.. My personal suggestion would be... Please do not continue with them... I often scammed by these fraud dont know why i always have a new hope with connecting with a new company... Thank you for more contact me [protected]

fraud company... don't trade with them

[Sep 18, 2019] Olymp Trade customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Dinesh Singh Matiyali, Sep 18, 2019

Comments

Hello, dear!

Thank you for reaching out to us! It is a pity that you had to wait for so long. Please, specify your account ID or e-mail, we will investigate your case and update you with the latest new about it!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Why can't I just set the stop loss for the trade to be as big or small as I want it to be? What a silly idea to set it automatically to the exact amount of a deal. Everyone knows that managing the risk is one of the most important things that trader can take care of. I can't do that at Olymp unfortunately.
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2019

Hello there!

This is called "stop out", it's a service that automatically closes a losing trade to protect the trader's balance from turning negative. If an open trade goes against the selected exchange rate and gets to the amount invested in that trade, it is automatically closed. We appreciate risk-management, and you can practice it in other forms. For example, make deals which do not exceed 5% of your deposit.

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
I deposited $100 in Webmoney this July. They've now turned into $150 which is great, but why can't I withdraw them? I tried my Mastercard, I tried Visa, I tried my wife's card as well. Nothing seems to work? Is this is some kind a scam or what? A friend of mine says his withdrawals go OK. Please help!!!
Olymp Trade Customer Care's response, Sep 24, 2019

Elias Comar, hello there!

Make sure that you have embossed Visa Classic or Mastercard, and that international operations are enabled. If the problem remains, contact us in online chat, via e-mail [email protected] or on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/olymptradecom/ We will help you!

Best regards, Olymp Trade team.
Could it happen by any chance that you forgot to apply some commission to your BItcoin transaction? I've heard of people waiting for months for their BItcoin transactions to complete with 0 fee applied to it. I've heard a lot about Olymp. Some people win, some lose money there, but these are market risks. Have never heard of anyone having troubles with funding accounts or withdrawals.
I am a recent customer of Olymp trade but not a newbie in trading overall. Olymp’s trading platform is indeed very nice and this is probably the main reason I decided to switch to Olump. There is nothing in it that is only meant to distract my attention and create an impression of a fancy trading software. It’s simple, it’s clear, it’s stable. I am not a big fan of indicators so Im not even bothering adding them to my charts. You can choose between are charts, bars, candles and heiken ashi. Looks like not much either, but let’s admit, no one is using XO charts in real life for trading. So as the outcome we have a very user-friendly interface for trading that allows customers focus on charts analysis and their trading systems.I highly recommend trying Olymp!

+54 11 5917 5747 [Buenos Aires]
    +27 21 100 3880 [Cape Town]
    James Street, Kingstown, , First Floor, First St Vincent Bank Ltd Building, , Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
    Olymp Trade - fraud company... don't trade with them