OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Guna A
I bought Mi5 with Mi protect and it got liquid damage. They picked my mobile for service on May 2016. I waited for more than 3 months, between so many calls to them. No use of it and no proper date of delivery.

And finally they returned my mobile today and they not repaired at all. Its not even switching on. Now they again arranged for repickup of the device, I dont know how many days I have to wait.

Mi is even worst and they not even ready to hear the problem. I dont know what they repaired for last 3 months and again they are going to repair it.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2016

[Sep 07, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Guna,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Luv Kohli
    I have given my damaged phone to one assist and it took 3 months to repair (Damage Screen) and after repair also phone was not working properly (Receiver not working- not able to hear opponent) and for this i gave request 1 month back (13 Aug 2016) and till now no one has came up to pick up damage phone nor the curtsy handset is provided.

every time I call one assist these guys say that now we are escalating you request and it will be completed in next 48 hours but till now from last 1 month 48 hours is not yet come and I am still waiting.

very poor service and management.

Regards:-
    Luv Kohli
    M- +91-[protected]
    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

Dear Kohli,

Dastaan Pal
      It's been 45 days since one assist had picked up my phone for repair. For 45 days they kept on extending the due date as the part was not available. Now finally when i receive my handset, to my surprise it's unrepaired. Received it in the same condition as it was picked up. When asked about the reason for not repairing the handset, to their so-called well-trained customer service representative, they have no clue. They asked me to pay the excess fee asap, which i did. They asked me to wait, i patiently waited. And this is what you give me oneassit, a unrepaired phone. Now what i need is the handset fully repaired. If you cannot repair then, you have to send the handset and refund the excess fee.
      For your convenience here is the recent complaint number that made with your so call trained customer care representative.
      1541061.
      Also attached a photo of the phone when i received it unrepaired.
      Just solve this issue at the earliest.

Handset returned unrepaired.

Dear Dastaan,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

OneAssist
      I also faced the same situation. They returned my handset unrepaired.

Anirudha Donge
        I had sent my phone for screen replacement 2 months back.my request no is Request number 1417523. Took now the customer care does not have a clue of my phone status. I have been getting messages from xiaomi service center that my device is ready for delivery then also these people are not giving me a right resolution.

They only extenting my date of delievery.

The customer care service is patheitic
        Few of my experiences with you

1.I was kept in hold for about 45 mins and then i got was disconnect.

2. I asked the customer care executive to transfer the call to the supervisor. He directly refuse to transfer.

3. I was told that they have escalted my issue and I'll be getting a call back but till now i have not received any call from you.

4. When a asked for reference no for escalating the call. Customer care executive refused to give the ref no as according to him they didn't have any such system.

I am really fed up with your service. I would recommend my friends and colleagues not to take your services as its of no use. My mobile phone is with you for more than 2 months now. your are just giving me the dates nothing else.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

[Sep 03, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Anirudha,

OneAssist — Mobile protection [Resolved]

avirob147
          My claim request is 765032 i claimed for mine screen damage phone their employee came and pick up mine phone don't gave me...

mahen17
          Hello Team,

This is to inform you that I had provided my Redmi Note 3 phone to be repaired to One Assist, 1 months back.

Till then, the service provided by One Assist team is extremely unprofessional. They do not respond to emails, customer care service is just pathetic, no body has any clue about the status of service. They reached out to me once for the payment of the service as per the agreement and I did the same within 24 hours. Still no response from there side mentioning about when can I get my phone.

I am really fed up with the service and want my cell phone back asap. The Service Request number is SR#1489047.

Would really want this company to improve its services and do not haraas customers the way I am!

Mahendra Bansal
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Sep 02, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Dear Mahendra,

chowd71
            Hello Team,

This is to inform you that I had provided my Redmi Note 3 phone to be repaired to One Assist, 1.5 months back.

I am really fed up with the service and want my cell phone back asap. The Service Request number is 1465166.

Anirban Roy Chowdhury
            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2016

[Sep 01, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2016
            Dear Anirban,

nisar62

This is in reference to pathetic service that I've experienced and still experiencing from OneAssist.

I have raised a Claim Request for my Handset, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mobile Claim Request - 907064, Service Request Number is 1433587.

I had raised the Claim request on 18th June 2016, On Jul 4 they had sent me the invoice for the estimate of the cost of repair and requested to make the excess payment.
              The Excess Payment was made on 12th July 2016, The transaction reference :[protected]A1.

1) After that I received a call from the one assist around 23rd of July that my handset is repaired and will be delivered on 30th of July. However that didnt happen and the reason specified to me was service center has not yet repaired the phone and hence the delivery date now was shifted to 30th July

2) From 30th July the date was changed to 8th August Citing the same reason.

3) From 8th August, I am constantly receiving messages from Xiaomi Service Center and I quote - 'Hi, Your Xiaomi device SO No. WXIN[protected] is ready for delivery, please pick it up from the center if not yet done'. I had called One assist Team To inform them about the number of messages I received confirming repair. Still on 8th August I was told that service center has again changed the date to 20th August.

Even after multiple follow-ups with the One assist Team, Calling them regularly and informing them that is already repaired.
              Still every time the service center guy asks you to wait till the delivery date. But no -action.

4) On the Day, 20th August, I called them up and they say that my handset is still not repaired, an utter joke. As I had already received numerous messages from the Xiaomi Service center as quoted above between 8th August and 20th August. Then in the Escalated call with Mr. Sanchit from the oneassist team, I finally got the Service center address, The same day I visited the service center and to my sheer surprise, The handset was already repaired from long back and the Xiaomi service center people told me that they have informed oneassist on the day itself when they repaired.

Sanchit, from the assist called me within couple of days and I informed him that I had personally visited the service center and my phone has been repaired long back and Sanchit promised me that my phone would be delivered with in 48 hours, their standard response.But that did not happen.

5) Even after not receiving the phone for quite sometime or not even receiving an intimation, I called up service center to my surprise 'Dizeeta', may have misspelled her name, from the one assist told me that my delivery date has been changed to 31st of August reason, Again a big "joke", 'Phone has not been repaired'. I explained her all the things that i went through but nothing, no concrete response from her but asked me to wait till 31st august.

6) With no Option Left I waited till 31st august, When I called the one assist, I was completely shocked the status now changed to "Service center has not yet repaired the phone and now delivery date is 8th September".

Chirag from the Oneassist Team told me that this what the backend team received from the service center.

In the mean time till today, from 8th August till today 01st of September I have daily received messages from the Xiaomi Service Center as stated above and to my surprise yesterday on 31st August 2016, I received a call from Xiaomi service center the lady politely asked that "Your phone has been repaired long back and why am i not picking it up ?".

I do not know what the oneasist team is doing?Do they have any plan to pick up my phone from Xiaomi center or not? Whether thier record systems are OK or not? Do they work or not?

Everytime you call up the one assist team they ask you to wait till their delivery date, their backend team is working on it.

I don't even know if their backend team exist because they are not even able to transfer the phone to any of the representative.

Everytime just before the delivery date they change the delivery date to a new one.

Hope I can find a quick resolution from the forum, As calls to the OneAssist team falls not only on deaf ears but also to dumb system.

Nisarg

Dear Nisarg,

Jigar Patel 392
                As per mi services center my mobile is repaired on[protected] and because of oneassist not give payment to mi service center they not deliver my mobile.
                As per one assist policy they will give courtesy handset till mobile is not repaired. On[protected] i received mail from [protected]@oneassist.com that we will deliver courtesy handset on[protected]. Still it was not delivered. Everyday i call to customer care and they will say wait for 24 hours our backend team update you. After many emails and calls they will not give any revert. I share some images that prove how this company making customers fool. This company is fraud and give worst to worst service.

O i request to all who reads my complaint please not buy policy from this company.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 21, 2017

Dear Jigar,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Updated by Jigar Patel 392 Sep 27, 2016
                Dear Concern,
                Still No solution from your end.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions — Mobile adld claim request - 874903 [Resolved]

Shalini_874903
                  My mobile handset (I phone 6s 64gb) got damaged accidentally about 60 days back.. I have called them several times and requested...

Pratibha1684
                  My mobile handset (I phone 6s) got damaged accidently about 40 days back. Handset is insured by one assist. Claim has already been approved by company about 30 days back but still handset is not collected by company. I have called them several times and requested for collection but either they are ignoring or just not taking any action against repeated complaint i had made. As per policy phone should get collected by insurance company after claim approval. Firstly, delhi office of one assist denied collection saying that my residential area doesn't come under serviceable area. I asked them for the address where i can personally handover my phone. They didn't provided any solution. Mumbai office of one assist is saying that my area comes under serviceable area and hence handset can be collected.
                  Firstly, they are not furnishing correct information, secondly, are not taking action even after series of complaints and request. I am fed up now. I got my phone insured to avoid any future headache. But what ever am going through these days is quite pathetic for me.

Accidental damage of mobile not addressed by company even after claim approval
                  Accidental damage of mobile not addressed by company even after claim approval
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 4, 2016

[Aug 29, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Pratibha,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

OneAssist.

Jayesh Basantani
                    My phone (Mi4 ) got damaged on 7th of june, they took my phone on 13th of june,
                    now its been more than 2 months..

they keep changing the dates. Giving me lame excuses of "parts are not available." ..
                    i do have the recordings of every call i made with them, from very first day,

they confirmed that my phone is been repaired and its in delivery process.. but on delivery day they just say my phone due date is changed..

they r the biggest liars ..
                    i need to file the case against mi india and one assist . I do have the recordings .. can anyone help me. They r torturing the customers..

My mi complain id is 2087019.

And my claim id is 1423811.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2016

[Aug 28, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Jayesh,

Hey Jayesh,
                    Even I had the same case, my phone was damaged on 6th June, 2016 and its their 2-3 month process. I have just received my device today. I don't understand what is the use of this type of service if they are gonna keep the device for 3 months. We need to find some solution to shut down such companies who don't care for their customer and customers had to go through such harassment.

Jayesh Chheda
                      Fraud company no one should buy this insurance they are cheaters. they say one thing at the time of buying insurance for handset and at the time of claim they completely differ from what they said. i bought a insurance on 30 july 2016 at Mi service store bapunagar, Ahmedabad. the insurance person Mr.dipak Sharma insisted me to take a insurance for my handset redimi note 3 for accidental and liquid damage as i came there for service of my phone from Surendranagar 110 km from ahmedabad at my cost and serviced my handset there. Mr.Dipak told me to take insurance of your handset from here so next time if any above problem occurs you need not have come here our insurance personel will come there and collect your handset and repaired it backed to you by charging 5% of the total cost and in between repair time u will get temporary handset.
                      On 14 aug my handset display was broken by slipping from my hand on the ground . i called customer care of one assist for claim of insurance and fullfilled all procedure as asked by one assist team, after 1 week on 22 aug i received a claim form and a handset pouch of one assist, again i called up customer care about this to my utter suprise they told me that your claim address is out of service area so you have to send your handset and claim form dully filled by our courier partner Bluedart and you will not get temporary handset for same as your out of service area, so, i said at time your insurance guy Mr.Dipak sharma not told me all this and also it not mentioned in the kit that if your claim address is in out of service area you will not get temporary handset.
                      to this question of mine the customer care executive said due out of service area we are unable to give you this service and usually it will take 30 days from the day of process of our claim to repaired back you handset by courier. so, on 27 again i called customer care and requested them to cancel my insurance policy of handset and refund my hard earned registration amount of 549 to me. now they telling me to wait for 48 hrs our Higher personnel will call you, till now i am getting miss call from the if they don't cancel my policy by 29 aug i will loose my haer earn money. it is better directly go to service center replace the display by paying cash of 2870 on replaced in 2 hrs than wait for one month or god knows how much time it will take to repaired back the handset it comes to me or not. before giving for claim so much harassment after giving my handset who knows they will answer my call?????. so guys it is a fake and fraud company consumer forum should take action on this company save peoples hard earned money.my sr no is-1509049.relationship no is-1169094.

Mobile handset insurance claim
                      Mobile handset insurance claim

[Aug 30, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jithin Ratnakaran
                        We had purchased an insurance for our company cellphone Apple iphone 6S Plus, insurance had costed us Rs 3599 -/- . During the online payment, we got
                        an payment failure message at the company's website. But the amount was deducted from our credit card (confirmed the same from our Bank). Had sent all the relevant documents to One Assist customer care email address but its been a week now and we are yet to hear from them. Please help..

[Aug 26, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

shanksh83
                          I have gone through continuous harassment in last 2 months, and still waiting for claim settlement for my stolen mobile.
                          One Assist is the BEST in poor service, making customers frustrated, harassing the customers, unprofessional behavior, etc etc etc..
                          Its more than 2 months, I am still waiting for my claim settlement for stolen mobile. They keep coming back asking for the same set of documents that have already been shared. They loose your documents and again ask for the same in few days. This way they just keep extending the time, in which the customer gets frustrated, and finally loose patience and give off this claim, Thus, One Assist gets benefited.
                          Their customer support is seriously pathetic. Unprofessional agents, lack of customer service. In last 2 months, I have asked them multiple times to transfer to their supervisor for escalation; however, every time I get common answer "Supervisor is on another escalation or a meeting". They always promised to arrange a call back from the supervisor in a couple of hours, but never did.
                          I really don't know if I am ever going to get my claim settled.
                          Please guys, DONOT ever buy any insurance from One Assist.

ashug1990
                            I got my handset insured from M/s OneAssit and it got liquid damaged. They did not pick up handset within given timeline by them. Also I never got any curtsy handset which they promise. After one and half month I got a response from their side that my handset is non-repairable and they will pay me 70% of its' value and retain the handset with them. I know the handset is repairable and when I handed over it to them it was totally working. I can not buy new same handset from the money they are offering. I tried to contact them over customer helpline and email but no good response. Please help.

My customer ID is: 1065416
                            Service Request No. 1462443

Ashutosh Kr. Mani
                            +91 [protected]
                            Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2016

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Sep 15, 2016
                            Dear Ashutosh,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

OneAssist
                            same problem is with me ashutosh if this company can't repair phone than why advertise for full insurance very poor service not a customer friendly company . please don't buy this company product.
                            We purchase this service to relax not to re grate

claim request 765032

Bhavesh Bansal
                              Email - bhavesh. [protected]@gmail.com
                              One assist claim no. - sr#1409218
                              I bought new mi redmi note 3 on 7th april, 2016 from mi official indian website and with that they provided mi protect (handled by this fraud/scam/fake company oneassist)
                              One fine day that was 6th june, 2016, my device screen got damaged after it got slipped from my hand. to my satisfaction, i knew i had insurance covered i. e mi protect (handled by this fraud/scam/fake company oneassist).

So i filed the claim from their website and filled all the required info and done all the steps required by this fraud/scam/fake company oneassist.

After all the hassle (that is another story/complaint), my device was picked up around 18th june, 2016 and around 24th-25th june, i paid the 5% amount (around rs 300) required by this fake company. finally their process claim moved forward and i got the date for my device to be repaired by 18th july. so waited for around a month and hoping that i will get the device maximum by 20th july, 2016. i got no update from them on 18th -19th july so i called them and they gave me new date that by 27th july, my device will be repaired. again same story then new date 6th august, again same story then new date 10th, same new date 24th august. so i emailed this fake company (my 29th-30th emails since this whole claim process is started) image attached and called them and they give me as usual new date. this email is their standard response when you ask for new date.
                              Its like automatic system which just increments the date and says its subject to availability of service parts.

I have explained my story and all this mental torture for just rs 10k device.
                              Please tell me what is the use of their so called insurance if its gonna take 3 months (or may be more as i dont have any real update from them). my 3 months warranty is already gone due to their exceptional services.in what world it takes 2 month to avail the service parts. this is no less than scam and such companies can only exist in india where companies can do whatever hell they want. i am just surprised mi has partnered with such company.

Please tell me if we can take any real action against these scammers.

Even after 3 months after filing claim for mobile device they still don
                              Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 29, 2016
                              Finally, I have received my device today after 3 months of all the hassle. I am never buying any of their service/products again.

Updated by Bhavesh Bansal Aug 26, 2016
                              So I called them again and now they are saying to wait till Monday i.e 29th August, 2016
                              Dear Bhavesh,

vishwanatha rao
                                Sir i have purchased my one assist iphone 6s plus on[protected] from i planet bangalore show room as per there forse and advise. And my phone got damaged on 23-aug-2016 2 pm, but when i called the customer care executive she again and again inquiring whether its on 23 or the other day and time again and again so confused i told her might be on 21-08 suddenly she told sir i cant help for your insurance because the time lapsed. Then once agin i called the customer care and i scold her that when 1 st i told day before yesterday why u forse me to say the she took the complaint but one thing i cant understand after seeing the 78 cases are pending against this company the following doubt
                                1) in the brocher /invoice pamplet no where they mentioned whin in 48 hours we have to report so where they hidden that point and why they are insisting customers to say lie
                                2) my phone worth 80000 rs whether they will return back to me (becuse 78 cases told "no")
                                3) whether this company is trust able becuse from imei to every thing even our 80000 phone also they are taking
                                4) how the apple dealers are insisting this type of company 's policy to buy to there customeres
                                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 3, 2016

[Aug 25, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear vishwanatha,

ajain1234
                                  I purchased the oneassist mobile insurance along with my mobile. It covered damages and expenses for my samsung galaxy e5 mobile
                                  My phone fell of my hand and the screen got damaged, and on the same day i raised a claim request with one assist and submitted the phone in january 2016. They picked up the phone from my place and after a month asked me to pay rs. 305 as processing fees. Ever since i've been calling them for various reasons but i have not got my mobile back. When they take the claim, they take damaged mobile and never return it back.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 13, 2017

[Aug 24, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by ajain1234 Aug 24, 2016
                                  My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                                  OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2016
                                  Dear Ajain,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Updated by ajain1234 Sep 09, 2016
                                  It is 15 days and i have not got any response. Can you reply anything ?

dineb40
                                    Claim not honoured even after 2 months
                                    My claim number is sr#1391883. I had put an insurance plan for my mobile with one assist protection plan[protected]. I had dropped and the screen got a crack. All other functions including touch was working fine. I had raised a claim for change of screen. They collected extra money for that also and had to followup daily for the delivery of the serviced handset. It took more than a month for them to return the repaired handset. I was delivered the mobile on 23rd june, 2016. It was completely not working. The following were the issues which were not present when i gave the mobile for change of screen. The phone was in perfect working condition when i gave it initially except for the broken glass. Now the following are not happening.

Sim cards both slots are not working. Battery s draining quickly without usage. Wifi s not working.
                                    Phone is rebooting very often in idle mode,
                                    Phone s getting switched off when any application is opened.

Immediately had complained to them both by phone and mail and repickup was initiated on 24th june 2016. Til now it has not been picked up back. Inspite on literally hundred calls i had made and hundred mails i have sent. This is completely unacceptable. My membership id is [protected] and my relationship no : 685515.

Warm regards,