OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions related photos (1092)

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

anmolsingh77776
I had some network issues with my phone so i lodged a claim with the company, it was picked up by the representative. My claim was rejected without any reasonable justification, further my phone was returned to me in dead condition with damaged screen. Whenever i called their customer care they would put the phone on hold for hours and disconnect it. I am filling a consumer court case against the company for their actions.

Anmol singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Aug 15, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 17, 2016
Dear Anmol,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

sushant3
    I would like to register compliant against my claim no SR#1480522.
    I have submitted my handset on 28- Jul-16 till 13-Aug-16 there is no revert from One Assist, Have called many times to get an update but always they ask me to wait for 2 days more to get an update.
    Initially, they have explained the process for the claim.
    1. Phone will be picked up and it goes to the service Center for the estimation which takes 4- 5 working days.
    2. Once estimation is received, phone will be sent to the insurance company for the estimation approval.
    3. Once approval is received from insurance company it will take 4-5 working days to get the phone received.

If we see their timeline follow procedure it takes ample time to sort it out.

I have asked One assist senior executive for the escalations seen on this website where claims are pending since 4 months, so executive replied those Xiaomi mobiles as the company does not have spare parts.

Whenever i asked to speak with senior executive they says supervisor will call back within 48 hours but NO ONE CALL BACK.

WOULD REQUEST YOU PEOPLE NOT TO BUY INSURANCE FROM ONE ASSIST AS THEY HAVE VERY VERY POOR SERVICE.

WOULD REQUEST SOMEONE FROM ONEASSIST WOULD HELP TO RESOLVE MY CLAIM.

Mobile Insurance- Fraud
    Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 17, 2016
    Dear Sushant,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Suraj Kaushal
      I took insurance from this company for the repair of my mobile. It has been more than 2 months but they have not repaired it.

I contacted the service center person also where they have given my mobile to repair and he said that OneAssist is not responding to him, that's why he is not repairing the mobile.

They keep on changing the due date for delivery of the mobile & thrice they gave me the deadline date & when I call them on the due date, every time they gave me new due date.

According to their policy they deliver the product back to the customer within 30 days but it has already been more than 70 days. I had no choice but to complain.

Please help me resolving the problem. I am helpless & I don't want to call them anymore.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2016

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 31, 2016
      Dear Dear Sharma,

A solution has been provided to you/ Your handset has been delivered. For any further assistance please call us on [protected] or mail at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Team OneAssist
      After 4 days of taking insurance policy i cancel my policy for the mobile phone on month of MAY, 2016 and now till date i didn't getting refund amount.I called him around 4-5 times but they said again again same reason "we send ur complaint to the higher authorities".So please dont buy any kind of policy...they are frauds
      OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2016
      Dear Sharma,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330

khanujaasunny
        Hi There,
        I have raised a claim SR#1466991 on 14th July and handset was picked up in 3 days.
        I was informed by one assist to pay Rs. 375 which I did but after they they ask for 1 week time, and they does it every week.
        Not sure when I am going to get my handset back...

Sunny
        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016
        OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 20, 2016
        Dear Sunny,

Updated by khanujaasunny Oct 07, 2016
        Still same status and been 3 months, I haven't got my handset back. This issue is not resolved. Stop trying to create a fake image by marking all issues are resolved.
        OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Oct 21, 2016
        Dear Varsha,
        Greeting from OneAssist….!

We have received the due date of 5th November '2016 for your claim from service center, your handset will be delivered post 48 working hours after receiving the handset from the service center. Provided due date was given by authorized service center which was intimated to you from OneAssist.

Note: - Due date from the service center may change.

aasim ansari
          Guys i am telling you that please dont buy mi protect as this is nothing but fraud with customer.
          I have purchased mi note 3 just few days ago and my phone's glass being broken then i have called to mi protect and told the situation how it broke then they reject that and told that this will not applicable in our policy.

Then i have read reviews of mi protect (Oneassist consumer solution) there are many customer who has sent their phones to mi protect but did not received it since 3 months.

My friend also send sent his phones to mi protect he also did not receive his phone since 3.5 months.
          Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017

[Aug 11, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 13, 2016
          Dear Ansari,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

Updated by aasim ansari Aug 16, 2016
          note 3 16 gb 2gb
          [protected]@gmail.com
          a-8 al-falah society, rasulabad, shahalam, ahmedabad-380028
          Order ID #[protected]
          Updated by aasim ansari Aug 16, 2016
          such bad services i have ever seen.. you just fraud or nothing ..

giris85

I had purchase the Mi Protect plan from One assist. Previously the motherboard of the phone was replaced due to camera issue and hence the change in the IMEI number. The change was carried out officially at the MI service center for which a voucher was receipt
            The handset had spoiled due to liquid damage.
            The company has reject the insurance claim informing that the IMEI number has been changed which is not updated in their system.

This is incorrect since all the relevant documents are in place and also there is no clause in the policy mentioned for the same.

Membership Id: [protected]

Girish Valecha
            Cell # [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2016

[Aug 10, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2016
            Dear Girish,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately . Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

nbanz
              This is regarding my claim for the relationship number 815095 and claim number sr#1458666. I have raised claim on 7th july and my mobile supposed to be picked up by 9th july as per call center executive and till now the mobile has been not picked up. Its been more than a month now and everyday when i call the service center i heard same repetitive words like "we apologize" "we had escalated this matter" and bla bla. Now this is really height of patience and still now they had not resolved my issue.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2017

[Aug 09, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2016
              Dear Nitish,

Updated by nbanz Aug 11, 2016
              No update and you are not working. I am filling complaint in consumer forum as your escalation seniors also not working from last one month the phone has not been picked up. Cheating the customer is your main motive.

Dattatray Chavan
                I am dattatray chavan, membership id: [protected] and claim id : sr#1437144.

I have filed claim on your website on 18th june 2016 and submitted my mobile mi note 3 on 24th june 2016 [but got confirmation email on 27th june 2016].

In between i called around 10-15 times to your call center and they were telling me that your case is in ber our representative will get back to you.

On 18th july 2016 [after 1.5 - 2 weeks ] i got call from oneassit and their representative told me to courier the cancelled cheque and original invoice copy of mobile as your case is in ber. Hence couriered original invoice and cancelled cheque on 20th july 2016.

On the next day. I. E. 21st july 2016 (Today) got call from your side with information as "your claim request is rejected". [your representative not even called again after disconnection of call. I just heared that claim is cancelled.]. After contacting call center, i got the answer as your case is in ber.

On 28th july got call from oneassist that your claim is rejected and your wasn't in ber and that was our mistake and committed me to return the damage handset in 7 days.

Today is 9th aug 2016 still waiting for handset and original invoice.

Dear Dattatray,

jibranshoeab
                  The mobile assist team has taken away my handset on 15 june 2016 and since then I dont have any clue whenI will get my handset. Each time i call the one assist helpline I get a new Due date and its been almost 2 months now . even the helpline people are unaware of the claim status .

I want my handset back asap, the helpline people have no clue abt the process and they just tell us what they see in the computer screen.

Kindly help me get back my phone asap.

Registration number - 85858the mobile assist team has taken away my handset on 15 june 2016 and since then I dont have any clue whenI will get my handset. Each time i call the one assist helpline I get a new Due date and its been almost 2 months now . even the helpline people are unaware of the claim status .

Kindly help me get back my phone asap.

Registration number - 858584
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2016

[Aug 08, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2016
                  Dear Shoeab,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 31, 2016
                  Dear Shoeab,

aksraj
                    Claim no: 1414292
                    I have given my mobile on 16th of june, but i have not received anything till date from oneassist. They are blaming the service centre for that. But i asked them to return it in unrepaired condition, but till date they have extended my due date twice. I am fed up with their service. Its worst experience till date from any site for me. They simpley dont care about customers. Their ceo should answer to public. Why they need so much time in returning the unrepaired handset.

[Jul 31, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Akshay

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and the status has been communicated to you. We will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

zakirx
                      Dear sir...
                      ONEASSIST is insurrence company, i got there one policy for my handset.
                      my handset was damaged then oneassist took my phone for repair. they have promished to return within 20 days...
                      but near about 4 months completed but they are returning my phone with or wthout repair .
                      i insisted many time that please return my phone without repair
                      but they only exteded DUE date every time.
                      now they aare not giving me any positve respone.
                      now dont where i wil complaint them...
                      about 4 months finished...
                      many time call to there customer care they give me due date, then after due that again exteded the due date every time...
                      my registered mobile num with oneassist is [protected].
                      Mobile Claim Request - 877409

company information

i submitted my phone on 18-may-2016
                      company customer care numbers[protected]
                      office num +[protected]
                      email address : [protected]@oneassist.in

[Jul 30, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Hussain,

Team OneAssist
                      mot getting any positive response from your customer care and at [protected]@oneassist.in
                      handruds times calls... they give only one excuse that mi dont have parts...
                      from three months dont have parts... making fool
                      every time extended the due date only...

please do needfull

mittal.ankit16
                        My damaged phone had been picked up by an One Assist Agent on 19.07.2016 and today when I called them up for the status of my phone I got a very poor response from them. They said "the phone has not been delivered yet to the service center due to poor weather conditions". This is complete ignorance from One Assist and would like you to take a serious action against them. Please help me out. I guess One Assist is a fake company and no other company takes a user's phone for more than a week. Please sue them and I want a proper answer from them about my redmi note 3 phone.

[Jul 29, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Ankit,

My mobile no is [protected]
                        and my date of birth is 16.04.1993

omi_elec27
                          Dear sir
                          On 19 th july 1:30 pm mr sanket
                          Call on behalf of one assist and explain the benefits of plan,,
                          That 1. I[censored] just confirm payment within 30 minute we provide 10 % deduction on your payment.
                          2. You can repair mobile two time in a year and till that of reapir you will be provided temporary headset (Mobile).
                          3. I[censored]r mobile not in the situation of repair we will provide cost of mobile in present market value.
                          4. If your four wheeler got breakdown or empty tank we will provide help 04 times in a year.
                          Any where in india
                          Now my phone got damage i contact customer care, now customer care told me that you not have this facility of temporary mobile benefits in your plan

My relationship no-1142842
                          Mobile no-[protected]
                          [protected]@yahoo.Co.In

[Jul 28, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Conal Mittal,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case andwe will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

rajk2508
                            Hello mr, subrat pani,

This is with regards to my claimed insurance of mobile (Relationship number : 986818)
                            I have given mobile on 01st june 2016 and paid the excess amount on 28th june 2016 and i have recived the mail stating my mobile will be deliverd to me on 14th july stating that my mobile will be delivered to me by 18th july and its been more than 30 days i have not recevied my mobile.

I feel i have been cheated and its done in organised manner from your lower level executive till you (Founder of the company) and i belive cheating to thier valuable clients is the process of your company and now i can just write the mail to you and post my comments on social media and to people i know that if you trust this company one assist you will be cheated in a beautifully organised manner and will dealing with fraud people

I can just say you all that if you feel that its not the company who does not fraud with thier customer so kindly look into my case and help me which i dont belive will happen.

No regards,

Rajkumar y
                            +91 [protected]

amitrai 01
                              I have raise the claim on 16th june 16. One assist guy came on 11 july 16 took my phone for repair. On 22nd july 16 i made extra payment of rs 322 as mailed by them. I was told that i will get my handset within a week after making extra payment. Then they told parts are not available so they need extra time. They gave deadline of 20th aug 16. Its a full fraud. I lost trust on this kind of companies. I request you all not to choose this one assist policy in any condition. Neither you will get your phone back nor they will return the money. They dont even reply to your mails.

Customer executive are really worst over there. They will talk in such a rude manner that you will think that they are your boss. One of the worst company i met having a bunch of worst customer executives.

Beware of these fraudsters.

Updated by amitrai 01 Jul 30, 2016
                              Dear Amitrai,

OneAssist.
                              My Registered Mobile Number is [protected] and Service Request number is 1434951. its been 3 weeks i didn't get any positive response from One Assist neither they reply to my mails. They give only one excuse that mi dont have parts.

Shobit Babbar
                                They convinced me for many times to insurance of mobile phones after that i paid insurance premium take the insurance for company.. Present time my phone is braked and when i claim to company give me insurance claim of mobile phone.. They do not provide me claim.. They asked me upload documents but their site have not upload the documents... Then i call to company number.. They said to me click the screenshot of not uploading of documents.. I was uploaded... After send i call they asked me send me the pictures of phone for mine thats id i was send them... After was called their they asked your request has been closed.. We are not provide to claim to you... Please sir as soon as possibale reslove my query...

[Jul 25, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Shobit Babbar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in or [protected].

rehanarodiya
                                  i got credit card from HDFC and after i bought one assist plan for one year in 2013, after year they auto renewed it without informing and when i want to cancel they not do it, hdfc bank also not answering for renewal they told me that call to one assist, one assist and hdfc make fool to people, i want to cancel 1200 amount but they not giving me back,

Dear Customer,

Request you to mail us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your card details and registered contact details. Kindly mention reference Id : TTU[protected] in the subject line. We will get back to you on the same.

-Natasha
                                  HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
                                  Dear Rehan arodiya,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Jaats
                                    One assist consumer solutions pvt ltd —

Its highly disappointment that i am facing from around 40days. Still there is no action taken from end to one assist when i gave you my phone for repair one assist promise me they return me its after repairing with in 10days. Now when i called you people have no particular reason to give that why any action has not taken yet?? Now answer me??? Why is this you people are being so careless. That's why you guys are delaying so that you may comment its due date 15/7/2016 but you dont delivery my phone after then when i call you in 16/7/2016 then you give me a new due date of 18/7/2016 but on this date again you dont delivery my phone. Ever when i call you commit me a extend due date but you dont complete your commit. Now i m totaly unhappy with one assist and i want to my repaired phone within 2days otherwise i will file a case against one assist.

Ravinder kumar sehrawat
                                    Relationship no. 967683
                                    Registered no.[protected]
                                    Claim no. 1429787

[Jul 23, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Dear Ravinder,

sanju4396
                                      Hello sir
                                      My complaints is against to oneassist insurance company and my details are:-
                                      Anjay nagpal
                                      Dob:-27/11/1990
                                      Emai:[protected]@gmail.com
                                      Mob:-[protected] (Reg no)

I raised a claim last two month ago for my i phone 6s plus, but they did not gave me any update for claim. They told me we are not getting update to our backand team for approve ur claim, again i was called they told me i need to be wait 24-48 hr u'll revd a mail but i am not getting any thing till now for the claim, your team called me and
                                      They told me your claim is pendin but when i was called your customer service they reply me your claim has been rejact as such your company dont have apropiate answer for me and your company making fool, i m not going to reffer any one for your company now i am very disappointed with your services and going to file a complaint against oneassist company to consumer court or gave me my phone asap...

Dear Sanju,

kunalranjan99
                                        Hi All,

I have raise the claim on 15th May 16.One assist guy came on 6th June 16 took my phone for repair.On 15th June 16 I made extra payment of Rs 335 as mailed by them.I was told that I will get my handset within a week after making extra payment.Then they told parts are not available so they need extra time.They gave deadline of 15th July 16.On 20th July 16 when I called I came to know now they have extended the date to 10th Aug 16 and they have mentioned it is tentative and it can also change.Its a full fraud.I lost trust on this kind of companies.I request you all not to choose this oneassist policy in any condition.Neither you will get your phone back nor they will return the money.

Customer executive are really worst over there.They will talk in such a rude manner that you will think that they are your boss.One of the worst company I met having a bunch of worst customer executives.

Beware of these fraudsters.

Not returned my Phone

[Jul 22, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        I tried to contact everyone personally.I havent been able to get in touch.I messaged to Subrat Pani who is the founder of Oneassist but i havent got reply from his side too :(
                                        Dear kunalranjan,