OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions related photos (1080)

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

aksraj
Claim no: 1414292
I have given my mobile on 16th of june, but i have not received anything till date from oneassist. They are blaming the service centre for that. But i asked them to return it in unrepaired condition, but till date they have extended my due date twice. I am fed up with their service. Its worst experience till date from any site for me. They simpley dont care about customers. Their ceo should answer to public. Why they need so much time in returning the unrepaired handset.

[Jul 31, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Akshay

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are working on your case and the status has been communicated to you. We will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

zakirx
    Dear sir...
    ONEASSIST is insurrence company, i got there one policy for my handset.
    my handset was damaged then oneassist took my phone for repair. they have promished to return within 20 days...
    but near about 4 months completed but they are returning my phone with or wthout repair .
    i insisted many time that please return my phone without repair
    but they only exteded DUE date every time.
    now they aare not giving me any positve respone.
    now dont where i wil complaint them...
    about 4 months finished...
    many time call to there customer care they give me due date, then after due that again exteded the due date every time...
    my registered mobile num with oneassist is [protected].
    Mobile Claim Request - 877409

company information

i submitted my phone on 18-may-2016
    company customer care numbers[protected]
    office num +[protected]
    email address : [protected]@oneassist.in

[Jul 30, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Dear Hussain,

Team OneAssist
    mot getting any positive response from your customer care and at [protected]@oneassist.in
    handruds times calls... they give only one excuse that mi dont have parts...
    from three months dont have parts... making fool
    every time extended the due date only...

please do needfull

mittal.ankit16
      My damaged phone had been picked up by an One Assist Agent on 19.07.2016 and today when I called them up for the status of my phone I got a very poor response from them. They said "the phone has not been delivered yet to the service center due to poor weather conditions". This is complete ignorance from One Assist and would like you to take a serious action against them. Please help me out. I guess One Assist is a fake company and no other company takes a user's phone for more than a week. Please sue them and I want a proper answer from them about my redmi note 3 phone.

[Jul 29, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Dear Ankit,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

My mobile no is [protected]
      and my date of birth is 16.04.1993

omi_elec27
        Dear sir
        On 19 th july 1:30 pm mr sanket
        Call on behalf of one assist and explain the benefits of plan,,
        That 1. I[censored] just confirm payment within 30 minute we provide 10 % deduction on your payment.
        2. You can repair mobile two time in a year and till that of reapir you will be provided temporary headset (Mobile).
        3. I[censored]r mobile not in the situation of repair we will provide cost of mobile in present market value.
        4. If your four wheeler got breakdown or empty tank we will provide help 04 times in a year.
        Any where in india
        Now my phone got damage i contact customer care, now customer care told me that you not have this facility of temporary mobile benefits in your plan

My relationship no-1142842
        Mobile no-[protected]
        [protected]@yahoo.Co.In

[Jul 28, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Conal Mittal,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case andwe will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

rajk2508
          Hello mr, subrat pani,

This is with regards to my claimed insurance of mobile (Relationship number : 986818)
          I have given mobile on 01st june 2016 and paid the excess amount on 28th june 2016 and i have recived the mail stating my mobile will be deliverd to me on 14th july stating that my mobile will be delivered to me by 18th july and its been more than 30 days i have not recevied my mobile.

I feel i have been cheated and its done in organised manner from your lower level executive till you (Founder of the company) and i belive cheating to thier valuable clients is the process of your company and now i can just write the mail to you and post my comments on social media and to people i know that if you trust this company one assist you will be cheated in a beautifully organised manner and will dealing with fraud people

I can just say you all that if you feel that its not the company who does not fraud with thier customer so kindly look into my case and help me which i dont belive will happen.

No regards,

Rajkumar y
          +91 [protected]

amitrai 01
            I have raise the claim on 16th june 16. One assist guy came on 11 july 16 took my phone for repair. On 22nd july 16 i made extra payment of rs 322 as mailed by them. I was told that i will get my handset within a week after making extra payment. Then they told parts are not available so they need extra time. They gave deadline of 20th aug 16. Its a full fraud. I lost trust on this kind of companies. I request you all not to choose this one assist policy in any condition. Neither you will get your phone back nor they will return the money. They dont even reply to your mails.

Customer executive are really worst over there. They will talk in such a rude manner that you will think that they are your boss. One of the worst company i met having a bunch of worst customer executives.

Beware of these fraudsters.

Updated by amitrai 01 Jul 30, 2016
            Dear Amitrai,

OneAssist.
            My Registered Mobile Number is [protected] and Service Request number is 1434951. its been 3 weeks i didn't get any positive response from One Assist neither they reply to my mails. They give only one excuse that mi dont have parts.

Shobit Babbar
              They convinced me for many times to insurance of mobile phones after that i paid insurance premium take the insurance for company.. Present time my phone is braked and when i claim to company give me insurance claim of mobile phone.. They do not provide me claim.. They asked me upload documents but their site have not upload the documents... Then i call to company number.. They said to me click the screenshot of not uploading of documents.. I was uploaded... After send i call they asked me send me the pictures of phone for mine thats id i was send them... After was called their they asked your request has been closed.. We are not provide to claim to you... Please sir as soon as possibale reslove my query...

[Jul 25, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Shobit Babbar,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in or [protected].

rehanarodiya
                i got credit card from HDFC and after i bought one assist plan for one year in 2013, after year they auto renewed it without informing and when i want to cancel they not do it, hdfc bank also not answering for renewal they told me that call to one assist, one assist and hdfc make fool to people, i want to cancel 1200 amount but they not giving me back,

Dear Customer,

Request you to mail us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with your card details and registered contact details. Kindly mention reference Id : TTU[protected] in the subject line. We will get back to you on the same.

-Natasha
                HDFC Bank Customer Assistance.
                Dear Rehan arodiya,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

OneAssist

Jaats
                  One assist consumer solutions pvt ltd —

Its highly disappointment that i am facing from around 40days. Still there is no action taken from end to one assist when i gave you my phone for repair one assist promise me they return me its after repairing with in 10days. Now when i called you people have no particular reason to give that why any action has not taken yet?? Now answer me??? Why is this you people are being so careless. That's why you guys are delaying so that you may comment its due date 15/7/2016 but you dont delivery my phone after then when i call you in 16/7/2016 then you give me a new due date of 18/7/2016 but on this date again you dont delivery my phone. Ever when i call you commit me a extend due date but you dont complete your commit. Now i m totaly unhappy with one assist and i want to my repaired phone within 2days otherwise i will file a case against one assist.

Ravinder kumar sehrawat
                  Relationship no. 967683
                  Registered no.[protected]
                  Claim no. 1429787

[Jul 23, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Ravinder,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

sanju4396
                    Hello sir
                    My complaints is against to oneassist insurance company and my details are:-
                    Anjay nagpal
                    Dob:-27/11/1990
                    Emai:[protected]@gmail.com
                    Mob:-[protected] (Reg no)

I raised a claim last two month ago for my i phone 6s plus, but they did not gave me any update for claim. They told me we are not getting update to our backand team for approve ur claim, again i was called they told me i need to be wait 24-48 hr u'll revd a mail but i am not getting any thing till now for the claim, your team called me and
                    They told me your claim is pendin but when i was called your customer service they reply me your claim has been rejact as such your company dont have apropiate answer for me and your company making fool, i m not going to reffer any one for your company now i am very disappointed with your services and going to file a complaint against oneassist company to consumer court or gave me my phone asap...

Dear Sanju,

kunalranjan99
                      Hi All,

I have raise the claim on 15th May 16.One assist guy came on 6th June 16 took my phone for repair.On 15th June 16 I made extra payment of Rs 335 as mailed by them.I was told that I will get my handset within a week after making extra payment.Then they told parts are not available so they need extra time.They gave deadline of 15th July 16.On 20th July 16 when I called I came to know now they have extended the date to 10th Aug 16 and they have mentioned it is tentative and it can also change.Its a full fraud.I lost trust on this kind of companies.I request you all not to choose this oneassist policy in any condition.Neither you will get your phone back nor they will return the money.

Customer executive are really worst over there.They will talk in such a rude manner that you will think that they are your boss.One of the worst company I met having a bunch of worst customer executives.

Beware of these fraudsters.

Not returned my Phone

[Jul 22, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      I tried to contact everyone personally.I havent been able to get in touch.I messaged to Subrat Pani who is the founder of Oneassist but i havent got reply from his side too :(
                      Dear kunalranjan,

Priyesh Edavalath
                        Hi, my name is praveesh m e. recently, i purchased a redmi note 3, 32 gb gold. i was happy with it. but on 27/06/2016, the phone felled down from by hand and the glass broke. fortunately i had brought mi protect along with the phone from mi.com.

So i registered a claim no. sr# 1448509 for repairing phone on 27/06/2016 in https://oneassist.com and i uploaded the whole documents needed within 3 days. they assured me that, the phone will be pickup within 48 hours. but they pickup the phone only on 13/07/16. at the time of pickup, the courier boy forced me to sign in different papers and not issued me any single copy or receipt. after that when i called the customer care they assured me that you will receive the estimate of repair within 2 days. but i haven’t receive any estimate so far. i don’t know where is the phone now.
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Jul 20, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 17, 2016
                        Dear Priyesh,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

OneAssist
                        Dear Priyesh,

prime2
                          One assiet company has arranged a pick up from my mobile (Redmi 2 prime 16bg) office on 1-jul-2016. Looks like nothing is happening to that arrangement and i am loosing time.

Not sending membership id or mail

Also when ever i call customer care. Oneassist company after buying mobile insurance policy. I am in total loss now.

My mobile no-[protected] and email [protected]@mail.com, [protected]@e2serv.com
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 20, 2016

[Jul 19, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          I Buy Redimi 2 Prime from snapdeal.My mi set they keep 15 days and when I call him they say wait you tell me how much I wait the pick mi service.one assist they have not given reference number and e-mail to me. one assist say you mobile number is not registered.
                          Dear prime2,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your concern. Kindly share your order details or complaint number with us on [protected]@snapdeal.com so that we may assist you in a better way.

Team Snapdeal

'Kavish Choudhary'
                            This is to inform you that when i was taking the mobile damage policy from oneassist i was told that whenever my handset will get damage i will be provided with a temporary handset from oneassist (I had informed the person that i stay in cuttack, orissa still then he said that i will be given all the mandatory services). After i reported a claim against my damaged iphone 6 i was told that as per policy i am eligible for iphone4/4s temporary handset from oneassist and the executive said that she has initiated a request for the same (Temporary handset). But later on when i inquired about the status of the temporary handset after a week i was told that as per policy my area is not serviceable for which i am not eligible for temporary handset.

When my area was not serviceable/eligible why was i given false promises earlier??

No one from the oneassist team called me or mailed me that i wont be given a temporary handset until i gave a call to the customer care after a week. Why??

My damaged iphone 6 was supposed to be collected in 48hrs (I. E.[protected] after the verification of documents... Till now (I. E.[protected] i guess its more than a 9 days no one from the team has given me a call for the pickup. Why??

All the details entered on oneassist portal regarding my handset is wrong. Why??

What kind of company/service are you people running/providing???

No one has ben replying to my emails... Why? Is everyone on a vacation or what?

I am extremely disappointed with this kind of service from you people.

My relationship number is 1099282
                            Email id : [protected]@gmail.com
                            Name: kavish choudhary

[Jul 18, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Kavish,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We tried reaching you to update you on the case status. Please share your comfortable time for us to call you. Thank you

ashu.scorpion
                              To whomsoever it may concern,

I am experiencing one of the most fraud and pathetic experience after purchasing mobile insurance from oneassist. I raised my claim on 6th july 2016 for mobile damage and uploaded all d relevant documents on 7th july 2016 on your website. My customer id is 399260 and my complaint no. Is sr#1458557. Till date i haven't received any update from oneassist side. Also whenever i call on the customer care the trained executives always give the same reply that your matter has been escalated and we will revert to you in next 48 hours and it never happens. I completely regret buying your product and would definitely spread the word that no one should buy any product of yours in future due to the pathetic customer experience i am having with you. Simply, oneassist is just not up to the standard.

The incident report is also mentioned below:

"on 05th july 2016, in the evening around 07:30 pm, i reached my residence from office and parked my car (Elite i20) at an open parking spot near my residence. The parking spot was close to a wall on the right side (Driver side). All along, my phone apple iphone 6 16 gb space grey was kept in door pocket.In elite i20 the depth is not much in the car door pocket. So, when i opened my car door it banged slightly with wall on right side and due to the impact the phone fell from car door pocket (Driver side) on the floor below on hard concrete road. There were stones lying on the road and the phone fell on the screen side on the road. As a result the screen (Front side) was completely shattered on the top end and a piece of screen also came out. Scratches also came on the back side and dents on side panelsand a small piece of back panel on left bottom side also came out due to the fall as phone fell on screen side first and then turned. Miraculously, the phone is still in working condition but badly damaged."

Details of damaged handset:
                              Imei no: [protected]

If anybody is reading this complaint and is concerned about servicing your customers kindly support and look into the matter at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
                              Ashutosh kumar
                              Mob no: [protected]
                              Address: house no: 1506, ground floor,
                              Sector - 16a, vasundhara, ghaziabad (Up),
                              Pin - 201012

Pathetic response from on mobile insurance from oneassist (customer id: 399260; sr#1458557)

The comoany has not refunded my amount of rs 550 even after 50 calls and 100 notifications. Its been 3 months and they haven't paid it. They keep saying that they have paid ne but i haven't recieved it still. My email id is [protected]@gmail.com. They seem to just not care aboit it and take their hands off it.
                              Dear Ashu,

Complaint comments  Add a comment

OneAssist Consumer Solutions — Mobile badly damaged (apple iphone 5s)

Vidya Sagar
                                Mobile details:
                                Model:- iphone 5s gray 16 gb mm, serial no.- f95ph1k8frc4

I have initiated service request...

dhaval.gohel
                                I submitted my phone for insurance claim on 17th june, 2016 to oneassist consumer solutions. I paid the excess amount of 302/- on 29th july, 2016. Even after 12 working days i have not received any status of my phone from these guys.

Despite of calling so many times on oneassist's customer care, no resolution has been made. All they say is that they have moved the phone to mi service center on 29th june 2016 and they are delaying in repair. The phone had water damage and the camera was not working. How repairing a camera takes 12 days? If an insurance claim takes more than a month to resolve the problem then there is no meaning of buying a phone insurance. I would rather repair it in the nearest service center on my own expense than claiming for an insurance.

I didn't know a reputed company like mi would do this to me. I am really regretting buying mi protect and would advise all my friends not to buy a phone insurance, at least not mi protect for sure.

I really had faith in mi protect and oneassist's reputation, but they have lost great amount of respect after this incident. The way they are replying, i think it will even take one more month to get my phone back.

Dhaval gohel,
                                Reg. M: [protected]
                                Relation no: 923452

[Jul 14, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Customer,

A solution/policy has been communicated to you on your registered E-mail ID. For further assistance, please write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in or [protected].

Subrata_blr5

Theft insurance claim for subrata saha_cust id:625049_membership id:[protected]_sr. no. :-1439334

Mr. bhupinder, supervisor of this company has arranged a pick up from my residence on 11-jul-2016. looks like nothing is happening to that arrangement and i am loosing time.

Also when ever i call customer care, all executives forbid to reach out bhupinder or any supervisor.

I am victim of oneassist company after buying mobile insurance policy. i am in total loss now.

Subrata

Total loss of money if anyone buys mobile insurance from oneassist. Wate of time
                                  I Buy Redimi 2 Prime from snapdeal.My mi set they keep 13 days and when I call him they say wait you tell me how much I wait the pick mi service
                                  Dear prime2,

Team Snapdeal
                                  Dear Subrata,

Pkhare1
                                    I received my mobile today as my claim no:1399726 is rejected.
                                    The mobile which i received in not functioning totally as against fully functional mobile given at the time of claim.
                                    Not able to switch on mobile after long charging
                                    Mobile was damaged or open when it was in your service.
                                    Please raise a claim request to rectify.

Pallavi khare
                                    Membership id: [protected]

[Jul 13, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Dear Pallavi,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

A solution/policy has been communicated to you for your concern. Should you require any further assistance, please write back to us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist
                                    One assist ask for images of mobile in working condition but i dont have . They should inform me these thing before taking mobile, to take and keep images of mobile in working condition as i mention in my complaint that my mobile is working only screen break. They ask for the image as they know its not possible for me to give them that image.
                                    I suggest one assist to go check that mobile screen braks becouse of heat i want will send you link.
                                    My one friend also face same issue with one assist her mobile is working properly one touch issue but they change her mobile motherboard.
                                    I feel like one assist take motherboard and sale.
                                    Please ve aware of befor register in one assist.
                                    Will keep on posting status of my complaint also will going to post this in all other side including amazon ect. As i fèel one assist is fraud.

mittal.ankit16
                                      I had purchased mi protect plan from mi.com while buying a mobile phone. My phone got damaged and as per the terms of mi protect plan i was supposed to call one assist for raising a claim against the phone. After 40 days they did not pick up my phone and i really want to sue them. Also they are giving wrong information that phone has been picked up by relay express courier, but actually it has not been. Please help me out

[Jul 12, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Dear Ankit,