OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions related photos (1080)

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

sudarshan murthy
I've purchased an One Assist protect plan from Mi service centre in Chennai. My phone screen was damaged and I've raised a claim. The claim was registered with ID - SR#1449059. On 28/06/2016.

They asked me to pay ₹370.00 for some excess fee and the same was done on 27/07/2016. (Same day)

After that there is no reply from there end. They have just been changing delivery dates and nothing else.

I'm really disappointed with these people. I know that a legal case cannot be raised against them but I'm going to the same pull them in court of law with Mi and I'll Publicize the fake insurance these people provide.

Tomorrow I'll go to the service centre and catch hold of the guy who sold me the insurance product telling me claims are settled within 15 days.

Both oneassist and Mi are just non trustable companies.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Sep 18, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Devesh,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist
Same Issue happened with me for Claim# 868024.

They returned me unrepaired handset and stated that the handset has been repaired. They also took Rs. 350, and 1 claim was also debited from insurance plan, with no repair.

It took them 3 months to deliver the phone and at the end the phone was not repaired at all.

Lakshay Mittal
    Someone Stole my Iphone 6s 16 gb Rose gold but It was covered under One assist Insurance. 3 months have been passed but still are saying that we have to wait. We have submitted them all the documents and have completed all the formalities.
    I am ginving you all my claim details
    My one assist membership ID [protected]
    My registered mobile number [protected]
    My registered email ID [protected]@gmail.com
    date of birth for verification[protected]

Dear Lakshay,

Mudassar Iqbal Sayyed
      Hi, I am Mudassar Iqbal Sayyed From Mumbai. I got my new Redmi Note 3 delivered in Between 15th june from Mi.com/in with Miprotect(an insurance service offered by Mi india in collab with oneassist insurance company covering accidental damage and claim to provide service doorstep nd say will repair handset nd deliver it to u ) in 11, 999 rs. but sadly within a week only i accidently droped my phone while taking selfie and Vol up button started working awkwerdly, except that everything was working fine. I called my insurance company oneassist within 24 hours and told them whole issue. They agreed and picked up handset from me, i got a mail from them after 1 month i.e in july saying your handset has gone in BER case(means estitated repair cost was 8999 ) they said in this they will give me 8, 599, rs as claim, and will return my unrepaired handset back and told me to send cancelled cheque with original bill, me on the next day courier them my original bill with box nd cancelled cheque, and after 2-3 weeks, they sent me 8, 599 in my bank acnt, but when i call them up for my unrepaired handset daily, every customer care guy told me to to wait for 48 hours for mobile delivery/for revert ! But all time they were fooling me. !!! Then before one week from now 10th september, i talked to their head department and guy called akshay assured me that he'll follow up this matter and get my hamdset returned back on or before wednesday max. But sadly i still didnt get. Again when i asked cc. They saying akshay is not available. Call after some time . Wait for 48 hours for revert. Same as they use to say before. Please please help me up in teaching a lessson to them. Not only me but everyone is fedup of this insurance company ONEASSIST. I think they lost my handset . And i am here getting mad everyday coz i am engineering student and dont hav mobile since more than 3 weeks !!!

Insurance company failed to return my mobile !
      Insurance company failed to return my mobile !
      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

[Sep 19, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Updated by Mudassar Iqbal Sayyed Sep 18, 2016
      Not 3 weeks sorry its been 3 months. I am so mad that typing mistake :(
      Updated by Mudassar Iqbal Sayyed Sep 18, 2016
      Hi, I am Mudassar Iqbal Sayyed From Mumbai. I got my new Redmi Note 3 delivered in Between 15th june from Mi.com/in with Miprotect(an insurance service offered by Mi india in collab with oneassist insurance company covering accidental damage and claim to provide service doorstep nd say will repair handset nd deliver it to u ) in 11, 999 rs. but sadly within a week only i accidently droped my phone while taking selfie and Vol up button started working awkwerdly, except that everything was working fine. I called my insurance company oneassist within 24 hours and told them whole issue. They agreed and picked up handset from me, i got a mail from them after 1 month i.e in july saying your handset has gone in BER case(means estitated repair cost was 8999 ) they said in this they will give me 8, 599, rs as claim, and will return my unrepaired handset back and told me to send cancelled cheque with original bill, me on the next day courier them my original bill with box nd cancelled cheque, and after 2-3 weeks, they sent me 8, 599 in my bank acnt, but when i call them up for my unrepaired handset daily, every customer care guy told me to to wait for 48 hours for mobile delivery/for revert ! But all time they were fooling me. !!! Then before one week from now 10th september, i talked to their head department and guy called akshay assured me that he'll follow up this matter and get my hamdset returned back on or before wednesday max. But sadly i still didnt get. Again when i asked cc. They saying akshay is not available. Call after some time . Wait for 48 hours for revert. Same as they use to say before. Please please help me up in teaching a lessson to them. Not only me but everyone is fedup of this insurance company ONEASSIST. I think they lost my handset . And i am here getting mad everyday coz i am engineering student and dont hav mobile since more than 3months!!!
      Dear Mudassar,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Jaydeep Mohan
        Reported to one-assist on 22 july 2016 that mobile handset got damaged and needs to be repaired as per insurance.
        They provided - Service Request number as 1477449
        Numerous follow up were made but handset was not picked up by courier so finally on 29 august 2016 i myself travelled for 52 kms(104 kms to & fro) to deliver handset at main branch office for pushing my case ahead. (courier -AWB no. [protected])
        since then - handset is in evaluation stage - even the floor in-charge mrs. shamika keeps saying - " maximum -within 2 working days" -and fail everytime (whether its about pick up & now for evaluation)... but no progress till date

Desirable resolution - deliver back my handset (with repairs) within (maximum) next 15 working days since its already been 2 months.
        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Sep 17, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Dear Jaydeep,

sursrk

I have purchased one mobile insurance plan "MA Damage Protection Plan 8K-15K" with Oneassist on 24/05/2016. I filed a claim (#SR1455599) against a physical damage to my mobile handset on 03/07/2016 with Oneassist and subsequently, the handset was collected from my residence. Later on, they communicated that my handset is in under repairing, and shall be delivered by 16th August. Till date I have not received my handset. I am chasing Oneassist customer care almost every week but getting the same reply from them that it is under still under repairing. I am very much disappointed with the service of Oneassist because they are supposed to issue me a new handset (same make and model) as they have failed measurably what they committed.

Please take necessary action at the earliest.

Surajit Sarkar
          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 19, 2016

[Sep 16, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2016
          Dear Surajit,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Biswanath Saha 01
            Dear ComplaintBoard, OneAssist, Mi India & Concerned dignities

My phone Mi Max is insured by Oneassist on 20th July 2016, accidentally its screen got damaged for which I informed to Oneassist in the toll free number on the same day.

1) My phone was picked up on time and a secondary stand-by spare handset was provided. However it was of meagre quality but still no complaints against that as it serves my sole purpose of incoming and outgoing calls.

2) While selling this product to me, OneAssist executive promised me few things which has failed now:

a) I was promised that I will get my handset repaired within 15 working days which now proves to be a false commitment made by the company representatives.

b) I didn't receive proper response from the call center nor over emails. After several calls to the customer care representatives my claim got approved, I paid the extra amount instantly and I was given a date of 8th Sep 2016 for proper service and repair of my handset and 10th of September 2016 as date of delivery.
            At each step I had to make several calls(5 to 10) to the customer care before the step was processed successfully.

c) Even on reaching the Mi Service Centre, firstly they said they were awaiting the part from the company. Whilst reaching the company headquarters for making available the spare part to the related Mi Service Centre, the part got available and my handset was successfully repaired on 8th of September 2016 by the Mi Service Centre and made ready for One Assist to collect and deliver the same to me within the next 48 hours.

But since then One assist seems to be extending timelines from 10th of September 2016 to 15th of September 2016 and on reaching 15th of September 2016, it gets extended to 1st of October 2016 as the delivery of my handset. While at the Mi Service Centre, the manager shows me my repaired handset ready for OneAssist to collect from them and on reporting and requesting the same to One Assist team several times a day, they seem to lend deaf ears to it, putting blame on One Assist back-end team to have increased the deadline of delivery with whom I am never able to connect to nor any manager.

I have called so many times to your coordinators Mr. Devraj etc. and sent several emails to OneAssist at [protected]@oneassist.in but as usual (Attaching herewith all the copies of emails sent and the standard revert from OneAssist back-end team), I always get the same response that they will update within 48Hrs or arrange a call back that never ever happened.

I happen to hold a prestigious position at one of the Premier Private IT Organizations, India but never experienced putting people and customers on suffering side. Instead we help people/customers out of the way, because satisfied people/customers always gives you glory, business and unsatisfied customer destroys your esteem, position, face, business and goodwill.

I again request you to please look into this and resolve this issue in the next 48 hours or else to initiate process against the company policies presently being noted and their draftsmen Mr.Khushwant Singh, Mr.Devesh Kumar or Mr. Rishi Sharma in India, whether being alarmed or otherwise.

My handset still lies repaired at the related service Centre, awaiting to be delivered to me.

All related details are given below:

One Assist membership Id : [protected]
            One Assist Relationship No: 1144308
            One Assist Claim: SR#1481589
            MI Service Centre Name:
            Address: INFINITY BENCHMARK GROUND FLOOR, GP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700091
            Phone:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 20, 2016

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Sep 17, 2016
            Dear Biswanath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your . Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

rkvmob
              I lost my Mobile (Samsung Galaxy J3-8GB-4G) IMEI -[protected] whiche purchased from Savex Technologies Pvt Ltd vide Bill No. BLSD[protected]is lost due to Theft by Pick Pocketer while traveling in Train.
              I had taken your Insurance vide Invoice No.3519D7 / 16-17 /436 dt.[protected] for Rs.749/-.
              I humbly request you to please send me Claim Form as early as possible.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 27, 2016

[Sep 15, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Customer,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

OneAssist.

sachindawn
                As I've taken mobile phone insurance by the time I purchased, I logged a complain to the company (one assist) as my mobile had a problem (liquid damaged) on 2nd June'2016. As they said I did everything on their portal but a problem occurred. After that I wrote a mail to them as said by the customer care executive after I call 4 times on 8th June'2016.
                After that on 21st June my phone was picked up by them and as per their policy they will get back that within 20-25 days.
                After that I wrote another mail to them against not action taken, on 22th July and urge them to return the phone as it was, as their service is very poor.
                They send a mail to me on the very next day and said me to pay Rs. 307.00 immediately I can't make why it was required as I should avail the service for free. But as they are doing their service it was a better option for me to pay the amount and get the mobile back, so, I've paid the same on the same day.
                After that they repeatedly said it will be repaired by 31st July, 8th August, 22th august, 31st August, 8th September, 14th September and today on 15th September they are again saying it will be repaired by 30th September.

Sir, it is already 3.5 month(106 Days) over and they are saying 15 more days to take action which I know not will be done as they are doing repeatedly. I'm urging you to please look into the matter and take a needful action against it as I need the phone very badly.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 29, 2016

Dear Sachin,

bhuta52
                  I had bought the liquid and damage protection plan for a gifted mobile vide ref. 151246 on 25/07/2016 and completed all formalities requested by oneassist. Finally, i received an approval confirming that the plan can be offered to me to which i made the payment for rs. 989.10 vide order ref. 1072334 and citrus transaction no. [protected]. At that time the company executive claimed that the claim process is very simple and wouldn't require any formalities as all requirements has been met.
                  However now the company is not honoring my claim, which had been submitted on 17/08/2016 vide service request number 1511819. They requested me an email from the person, who gifted the mobile. And the email has been sent multiple times by my friend, but the company didn't acknowledge it and instead refusing the email delivery. My friend also copied same email to me, which was delivered to me with no issue. And there was no failed email notification to my friend as well. I also forwarded same email to oneassist, but still they don't like to acknowledge.
                  They are not responding to any of my emails or phone and instead telling lies. It clearly shows that the company don't like to honor the claim.

Failing to honor the claim
                  Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2017

[Sep 14, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Bhutani,

Updated by bhuta52 Oct 10, 2016
                  I reached both on email or given phone numbers, but both are useless. Never received any response to my emails and the customer care department never acknowledged my emails.

Anyway I have observed that your company is completely filled up with bunch of liars. And I can prove this. Dare anybody from your company can come forward to see the evidences.

geosumit
                    This is regarding insurance of my phone done by oneassist.com.
                    My claim req no is 1505012, Can you provide me the details that you have hired any courier agency for picking my phone.I doubt that you people are just befooling your customers.I bought a plan you verified all the documents.When problem raised after a month or so you again verified all details and documents.which itself took a couple of days, After that you issued that claim no and accept the claim.But for more than a month now you people are just fooling us that be at home and courier fellow shall come on that day and bla bla. He does not turned up since there is none hired.I am claiming my month salary which I spent in wait of courier agency on your assurance.
                    Soon you shall be served a legal notice as well for the compensation of the time you people wasted.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 25, 2016

[Sep 13, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear sumit,

krishna kumar thakur
                      I take a wallet insurance from oneassist by hdfc card on july 8 I face a problem in my card fraud I got blocked my card immediate and inform the company but no any response till date I call a lot of time and mailed also but no any response taken by company I want resolved my problem and punished to company for future no body facing problem like me thanks
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 16, 2016

[Sep 12, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Dear Krishna,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

OneAssist.

rishibarole
                        I purchased insurance policy from one assist for my mobile YU YURAKA PLUS and after 4 months they completed their process and they said that your mobile yu yureka plus replaced by company they dispatch the mobile but when I checked the phone they send me wrong model. Sends me YU YUREKA in place of YU YUREKA PLUS and when I placed call then that person tell me company tells that it is YU YUREKA PLUS. I confirmed the same with micromax service center as well they telling that the mobile which you got is YU YUREKA also that service center person tell the same thing to OnAssist escalation department person on phone call but they are still creating issue and not accept my request to send me the correct model. Really worst company. Please find the phone details and claim details below.

IMEI number of my old phone
                        IMEI - [protected]

Rishi Barole

Dear Rishi,

Dear AVINASH,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Dear Team,
                        A New Policy CPP is assigned to me through Serial Number- SR[protected].
                        I am not interested to take this policy.
                        Kindly Cancel the Policy & Register my Request.
                        Process the Refund Also.
                        Mobile Number- [protected]
                        Email- Gupta.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Name- Avinash Kumar Gupta

Shahid Jafri

I have submitted a claim for my handset. In their terms and conditions they have mentioned that invoice is required, which I have provided but they are not processing the claim saying that IMEI number of the handset is not mentioned in the invoice and now they will charge 10% of the total expected cost instead of 5% in case invoice is provided. I have called them so many times but they are not willing to process it. I am feeling that they just want to harass the consumers like me so that I give up my claim. Please help me in getting my claim.

Thanks.
                          Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 17, 2016

[Sep 11, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Dear Shahid,

Dinesh Kumar

I bought an Mi phone, which was faulty and as per the company policy they issued me a new device when reported with in 10 days.

Last Saturday, 3rd September 2016, when my phone broke due to a fall. i contacted the MI service center and was asked to place a complaint here. However, they identified that the IMEI number of the latest phone is not updated with them, and hence they rejected the claim.
                            I even supported all the documents to support the claim and proceedings but reluctantly they have not considered them.

This company should be heavily penalized for trade malpractices and unethical practices, if you goto their Facebook page, you can notice how annoyed people are and its not me with whom they have tried to play their trick but many other people.

I urge to provide me the justice and request you to conduct a investigation, so that they cannot fool the citizen of India or any other nationality.

My Details
                            Phone [protected]

[Sep 08, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RiteshJain75
                              I (Membership Id: [protected]) sent my mobile for the broaken screen. Oneassist sent my phone back unrepaired. I think it is a fake company and I got cheated.

Details of my claim is as under.

ProductPlanMembership IDPurchase
                              DateExpiry DateClaimsClaim
                              Status EverydayAssist MA Damage Protection Plan above 65K [protected] 28-Jun-2016 27-Jun-2017 SR#1497227 Pending

Jigar Patel 392
                                I submit this complaint third time still it is not solve. My genuine request to you if you read this please give suggestions for how I can get back my mobile. My MI note 3 mobile is given to oneassist on[protected]. I received repaired due date[protected]. On[protected] I go to MI service center in Ahmedabad. They told that my mobile is repaired but they don't deliver because oneassist not give payment. After that oneassist executive said wait for due date so I wait for it. I received mail from Happytoassist in that they mention that my mobile is repaired. On[protected] I call to oneassist and they inform me that today your mobile is dispatch and delivered to you in 48 hours. Today I call to oneassist now they made new story that My mobile is not repaired properly from MI service center and we return it to repaired properly. Now new due date is[protected]. In this time period they didn't provide service handset. However in my policy it is clearly mentioned that they will provide service handset till my mobile is not delivered to me.
                                I also request them to give un repaired mobile they denied to give it. Now i think that they use my mobile or they stolen it. Please help me if anyone have idea how to solve it. Can I submit Police complaint against Onassist ?
                                Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2017

[Sep 09, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Jigar,

Updated by Jigar Patel 392 Sep 27, 2016
                                Dear Concern,
                                Still my problem is not solve.
                                Can any one take action against this company ?

Guna A
                                  I bought Mi5 with Mi protect and it got liquid damage. They picked my mobile for service on May 2016. I waited for more than 3 months, between so many calls to them. No use of it and no proper date of delivery.

And finally they returned my mobile today and they not repaired at all. Its not even switching on. Now they again arranged for repickup of the device, I dont know how many days I have to wait.

Mi is even worst and they not even ready to hear the problem. I dont know what they repaired for last 3 months and again they are going to repair it.
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2016

[Sep 07, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Dear Guna,

Luv Kohli
                                    I have given my damaged phone to one assist and it took 3 months to repair (Damage Screen) and after repair also phone was not working properly (Receiver not working- not able to hear opponent) and for this i gave request 1 month back (13 Aug 2016) and till now no one has came up to pick up damage phone nor the curtsy handset is provided.

every time I call one assist these guys say that now we are escalating you request and it will be completed in next 48 hours but till now from last 1 month 48 hours is not yet come and I am still waiting.

very poor service and management.

Regards:-
                                    Luv Kohli
                                    M- +91-[protected]

Dear Kohli,

Dastaan Pal
                                      It's been 45 days since one assist had picked up my phone for repair. For 45 days they kept on extending the due date as the part was not available. Now finally when i receive my handset, to my surprise it's unrepaired. Received it in the same condition as it was picked up. When asked about the reason for not repairing the handset, to their so-called well-trained customer service representative, they have no clue. They asked me to pay the excess fee asap, which i did. They asked me to wait, i patiently waited. And this is what you give me oneassit, a unrepaired phone. Now what i need is the handset fully repaired. If you cannot repair then, you have to send the handset and refund the excess fee.
                                      For your convenience here is the recent complaint number that made with your so call trained customer care representative.
                                      1541061.
                                      Also attached a photo of the phone when i received it unrepaired.
                                      Just solve this issue at the earliest.

Handset returned unrepaired.

Dear Dastaan,

OneAssist
                                      I also faced the same situation. They returned my handset unrepaired.

Anirudha Donge
                                        I had sent my phone for screen replacement 2 months back.my request no is Request number 1417523. Took now the customer care does not have a clue of my phone status. I have been getting messages from xiaomi service center that my device is ready for delivery then also these people are not giving me a right resolution.

They only extenting my date of delievery.

The customer care service is patheitic
                                        Few of my experiences with you

1.I was kept in hold for about 45 mins and then i got was disconnect.

2. I asked the customer care executive to transfer the call to the supervisor. He directly refuse to transfer.

3. I was told that they have escalted my issue and I'll be getting a call back but till now i have not received any call from you.

4. When a asked for reference no for escalating the call. Customer care executive refused to give the ref no as according to him they didn't have any such system.

I am really fed up with your service. I would recommend my friends and colleagues not to take your services as its of no use. My mobile phone is with you for more than 2 months now. your are just giving me the dates nothing else.
                                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 26, 2016

[Sep 03, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        Dear Anirudha,