OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions related photos (1080)

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

gandhi.rahul02
On 19/15/2016 my mobile was fell on the floor.
I initiated a claim on the same day and sent the necessary documents

Handset pick up was initiated on 23/05/2016

Still they took 2 months to deliver the replacement handset saying that there is a stock issue, i. E,
The handset they sent stopped working the same day when i rebooted the phone. Again i registered a complaint on same day and they initiated the re pick up of the handset.
The re pick up was done after more than a month.
Its been more than 3 since the re pickup, they are not giving back the handset.
Everytime i call the customer care, they say that there is a stock issue and they will come back to me within 48hrs and they never call back.
I am fed up of callig their customer care which i have done more than 1000 times in the last 7 months.
They are not even ready to provide resolution for my case.

They are letting our india otherwise the day is not far when everyone will start ignoring courts and regulation.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016

[Aug 19, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Gandhi,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.
We are unable to find any details, requesting you to kindly share the customer ID or registered mobile number.

OneAssist.
Without my acceptance they have renewed my OneAssist.
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2016
Dear Lakshman,

MohitBansal1695
    Hi all,

This is to address the appalling and cringe-worthy customer service experience with oneassist. I hope by the time people read this, they will have a clear idea about the kind of cheating, harassment and willful negligence oneassist does to it customers.

I had opted for a mi protect plan while purchasing my mi5. After two months, due to accidental damage, i filed a claim (Membership id: 909987, sr #1446199) on 25th june 2016 in order to get the back shell replaced. Only then did i found out that the claims are handled by oneassist and not by xiaomi themselves. That was the beginning of my stressful and painful experience with oneassist which by the way has still not ended, and doesn't seem to have an end at all.

1. My handset was picked up on 30th june 2016.
    2. Post completion of documentation etc. I received the repair estimate amount on 2nd july 2016.
    3. The process seemed to be going smoothly. However, i did not receive any further communication from them for the next 2 weeks! Upon calling them, i found out that they had 'forgotten' to send the claim documents to me.
    4. I finally received the documents on 18th july which i duly signed and sent back on the same day.
    5. After calling them almost everyday, and hearing that i'll get my device back in "5 to 10 working days" i found out that they again forgot to send me the excess amount email.
    6. I received that email on 1st august 2016. (One month without handset). I paid the amount on the same day. Meanwhile they again promised me i'll get the device back within 10 days of paying excess amount.
    7. Again after calling back and forth for 10 days, on 5th august, i was told my device has been sent for repair and i'll get it in 10 days.
    8. The last communication i made with them was on 12th august. They told me my due date was extended to aug 30th and i'll get the device by 1st or 2nd september. When i talked to the supervisor, she said, "you may get the device before on or after 30th august also.". Then what the hell does the due date even mean!?

As of 19th august 2016, i'm still without my phone, with no one in the entire company willing to lift a finger. They're all mixed up in this and are aware of the fraudulent and lethargic activities going on within the organization. The harassment and suffering i've endured, and am still enduring, due to their negligent behavior is beyond compare. I hope nobody has to go through such an experience ever. Therefore, along with this complaint, i am going to submit my grievances to the highest entity in oneassist. I will also be forwarding the case to xiaomi so that they can probe into this matter. Unless i receive some form of communication from oneassist along with a written deadline. I will be taking my case to the legal judiciary system as well.

My case is not unique. As i've seen, a lot of people have faced the same issue with this company. I firmly believe that an organization that does not have the slightest regard for it's customer, should not be allowed to strive and thrive. I will be posting this on every consumer forum and social media outlet possible. I hope i will be able to spread awareness about the malpractices going on within this system. Dear citizens and owners of this forum, i implore you to look into this matter and suggest further steps.

Mohit bansal

Kolangiappar
      I am V.Kolangiappar, today (by 3.24pm) I have received a message from one assist stating that membership fee is debited from my HDFC DINERS CLUB Card which is not at all authorized by me. I did not know how they proposed to HDFC and HDFC authorized they payment without my consent. (Customer) while contacting HDFC Phone banking I got a number of customer care of one assist from Nivedhini (Chennai). She told sorry, that she is helpless.

While contacting One assist customer care No.[protected] one Mr.Anand forced me and tried to convince me to use their services. The question is without a proper acceptance from me how should they propose and forced HDFC to authorize payment from my credit card.

I got a complaint Number from one assist 521462 but till now they did not cancel it.

V.KOLANGIAPPAR

[Aug 18, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

AmitShrivastav
        I took a phone from redmi from their web portal and also took an insurance package. My phone got broke and for that i contacted oneassist consumer solutions. The complaint was raised on august 01st, 2016 - escalated 2 times, called them on 6 different times - till now phone has not been picked, which was supposed to be picked by 02nd august, and then 16th august.

Sr#1489207

I hope i will get a favorable response.

Dear Amit,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Team OneAssist
        They also deceived me with my iPhone 6 they took handset and now giving only 70% money refund isnstead of returning handset to me. I refused the same now I don't have any resolution.

Everyone please post your mobile number here so we can complaint together against this fraud company in consumer court or lodge an FIR.
        [protected] is my number
        OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Aug 25, 2016
        Dear Ashug

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330

OneAssist
        no solution provided to me.

M/s OneAssist is just cheating on its customers. I got my handset insured from M/s OneAssit and it got liquid damaged. They did not pick up handset within given timeline by them. Also I never got any curtsy handset which they promise. After one and half month I got a response from their side that my handset is non-repairable and they will pay me 70% of its' value and retain the handset with them. I know the handset is repairable and when I handed over it to them it was totally working. I can not buy new same handset from the money they are offering. I tried to contact them over customer helpline and email but no good response. Please help.

My customer ID is: 1065416
        Service Request No. 1462443

Ashutosh Kr. Mani
        +91 [protected]

Prajwal Ballal
          One Assist product was being given to me wherein I cancelled the same within 30 days period time.
          Still the product was being cancelled after 30 days and I am being charged for it wherein I didn't wanted the product.
          Also the One Assist executive didn't guide me properly for the same because of which I am facing problems.
          HDFC person told me that the product is mandatory or else your card won't get activated, so only at that particular time
          I told him that I don't want that product.
          Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 27, 2016

Dear Prajwal,

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 25, 2016
          Dear Prajwal,

Dear Customer,

Kindly mail us at [protected]@hdfcbank.com with customer Id, complete address of branch you visited, issue in detail and registered contact number mentioning reference Id TTU[protected] in the subject line. The concerned department will look into your issue.

-Natasha
          HDFC Bank Customer Assistance
          Have u logged FIR? Is your amount refunded yet?

pritzzy
            I purchased the OneAssist Mobile Insurance along with my mobile on 26th May, 2015 the invoice of which I've attached below. It covered damages and expenses for my Yu Yureka mobile upto Rs. 8999/-
            My phone fell of my hand and the screen got damaged, and on the same day I raised a claim request with one assist on 31st March, 2016. They picked up the phone from my place and after a month asked me to pay Rs. 305 as processing fees. I paid the fees on 28th April, 2016. Ever since I've been calling them for various reasons but there hasn't been a resolution. When they take the claim, they take the photographs of the damaged handset along with the registered IMEI number of the device. On 27th June, 2016 after 3 months they sent me a phone and to my surprise it wasn't my phone. Firstly, they had sent me a refurbished phone which was 5 months older than the manufacturing date of my phone. It was a used phone of someone else. Second, it wasn't my phone as the IMEI numbers were completely different. And thirdly the phone was not in proper working condition, it would get switched off in 5 minutes. So after 3 months they sent me a used defective phone and said that's what they got repaired. Ever since 27th June till today I've been trying to get in touch with them to take back this defective phone and give back my phone by repairing its screen damage. They don't respond to emails and when called they keep saying the query will be resolved in 48 hours. This is complete cheating and such fraud companies should not be allowed to function in our country. They are making money by providing nothing to the customers. And they don't answer the customers either. Its been 5 months now and I'm yet to get a resolution. I don't know when I'll get my phone back.

I bought the insurance for Rs. 395 and I also paid processing Fees of Rs. 305. So I've already paid 700 Rs to them without getting anything.
            I waited for a month but then I had to buy a new phone because of this long delay.

My resolution is simple. I want my phone the one that I gave for repair, repaired properly and fast. If the company can't do that, my insurance was upto Rs. 8999/-, ask them to return the full insurance money. They are not accountable, they are providing no service whatsoever.

OneAssist Membership Details:
            Cust Id - 451292 Membership Id - [protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 20, 2016

[Aug 17, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Tawade,

ssiddhi
              Customer id: [protected]
              Called the company for damage claim on 11th july, my phone was picked on 21st july. I requested for courtesy handset for 4 times, they closed the request for no reason without informing me. The last time i requested for the courtesy handset was 12th aug, i talked to one of the senior named sanchit sawant. He told me that he has raised the request again and that i will receive the courtesy handset on wednesday i. E 17th aug. Today i called them for more than 10 times and everytime they kept me on hold and did not give me any update on my courtesy handset. I called on [protected] and the person told me that sanchit sawant will call me in 15mins. Yet no call or update from them. Experiencing poorest service from them. I'm going to lodge a police complaint against oneassist now since none of the customer helpline people are helping me.
              Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2016

Dear Siddhi,

Dear Siddhi,

vmjogani
                One assist is i think fraud company because they committed me before 35-40 days to pick up my phone for repairing.
                But still not pick up and when i calling they given only date today, tomorrow, etc…
                Last 35 to 40 days i am waiting for pick up.
                Now i afraid if they give return after pick up or not.
                And i bought insurance for mobile.
                So please do needful on this issue.

Dear Gani,

mr.harpreet1988
                  I got my handset insured & gave my handset for repairing . I was informed the due date of 20th July 2016 for my claim from service center & will be delivered post 48 working hours. On every due date they change the due date post 20 days & dont have any info regarding the handset. i received a message on 22nd July that my handset is repaired & to collect it but when i visited the service center they said its still not repaired & they havent sent any communication. They changes the due dat to 10th of August & on 11th i got a message that my handset is repaired & will be delivered to me by 16th August 2016. on 16th when i called oneassist they said the due date has been changed to 25th August now & on asking the details about the mail about handset repaired they said to ignore the mail & wait till 25th August. Its been 2 months now that i dont have any details about my handset. Please help. My relationship number is 1051758.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Aug 16, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Harpreet,

Salman Mamun
                    There is a company in India named One Assist whose web address is https://www.oneassist.in/.
                    I purchased insurance from this company when I bought my Redmi note 3 mobile phone
                    The screen of my mobile phone got damaged for certain reason and I claimed the insurance to repair it, they were supposed
                    to take my mobile within 7 day as they promised but the delayed almost a month but they did a pick up of my mobile and
                    after that they are not giving my mobile back, they already given 10-12 dates but
                    they have failed in each and every date, now I started fearing that they might have sold my mobile.

Please take a action against this.
                    Below are some detail.

Claim id : SR#1414963
                    My Registered Mobile number is [protected]
                    My email id mustafijur.[protected]@gmaill.com
                    My date of birth is 13th sept 1985
                    If you need further information, please let me know.

With Best Regards,
                    Salman Mamun

Dear Salman,

Manikandanpv04
                      Respected sir
                      I am hereby complaining to you about the poor service received from one assist.
                      I took the insurance for my mobile phone redmi note 3 purchased on 10 march. As per the policy accidental damages are covered. My mobile fell down accidentally and i requested for free door pick up service as per the insurance. Also i requested for courtesy handset as per the insurance policy to use during the period of service but it was not given to me. Request you to listen to the first request i raised over phone.
                      I gave my handset to them on 20 june and as per their website it takes 30 days. I was asked to pay rs.316 as excess which i immediately paid on the same day of receipt of that email from them. On july 29 they tried to give me the handset without repairing the damage completely but luckily i found out that and i didn't receive it as i have paid money and informed the delivery person that i will not receive the handset unless it is completely repaired. I tried to log a complaint but one assist did not take my complaint. They could not provide a complaint reference. They denied my request to log a complaint. Now it's more than 50 days and i still do not know the status of my mobile phone. Till now they have not even called me and apologised for their impotency. They just send an generic email template every time.

I called them on 14th august to check on the status and i came to know that they have not logged my claim itself. I don't know when my mobile will be returned.

For this poor service and for not providing a courtesy handset during the service as per the policy i would like to log a formal complaint with you.
                      For the mental frustration and distress i would like you to award me the maximum compensation from them along with speedy service of my mobile phone.

Manikandan pv

Dear Mani,

anmolsingh77776
                        I had some network issues with my phone so i lodged a claim with the company, it was picked up by the representative. My claim was rejected without any reasonable justification, further my phone was returned to me in dead condition with damaged screen. Whenever i called their customer care they would put the phone on hold for hours and disconnect it. I am filling a consumer court case against the company for their actions.

Anmol singh
                        Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 17, 2016

[Aug 15, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Anmol,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

sushant3
                          I would like to register compliant against my claim no SR#1480522.
                          I have submitted my handset on 28- Jul-16 till 13-Aug-16 there is no revert from One Assist, Have called many times to get an update but always they ask me to wait for 2 days more to get an update.
                          Initially, they have explained the process for the claim.
                          1. Phone will be picked up and it goes to the service Center for the estimation which takes 4- 5 working days.
                          2. Once estimation is received, phone will be sent to the insurance company for the estimation approval.
                          3. Once approval is received from insurance company it will take 4-5 working days to get the phone received.

If we see their timeline follow procedure it takes ample time to sort it out.

I have asked One assist senior executive for the escalations seen on this website where claims are pending since 4 months, so executive replied those Xiaomi mobiles as the company does not have spare parts.

Whenever i asked to speak with senior executive they says supervisor will call back within 48 hours but NO ONE CALL BACK.

WOULD REQUEST YOU PEOPLE NOT TO BUY INSURANCE FROM ONE ASSIST AS THEY HAVE VERY VERY POOR SERVICE.

WOULD REQUEST SOMEONE FROM ONEASSIST WOULD HELP TO RESOLVE MY CLAIM.

Mobile Insurance- Fraud

Dear Sushant,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Suraj Kaushal
                            I took insurance from this company for the repair of my mobile. It has been more than 2 months but they have not repaired it.

I contacted the service center person also where they have given my mobile to repair and he said that OneAssist is not responding to him, that's why he is not repairing the mobile.

They keep on changing the due date for delivery of the mobile & thrice they gave me the deadline date & when I call them on the due date, every time they gave me new due date.

According to their policy they deliver the product back to the customer within 30 days but it has already been more than 70 days. I had no choice but to complain.

Please help me resolving the problem. I am helpless & I don't want to call them anymore.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2016

Dear Dear Sharma,

A solution has been provided to you/ Your handset has been delivered. For any further assistance please call us on [protected] or mail at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Team OneAssist
                            After 4 days of taking insurance policy i cancel my policy for the mobile phone on month of MAY, 2016 and now till date i didn't getting refund amount.I called him around 4-5 times but they said again again same reason "we send ur complaint to the higher authorities".So please dont buy any kind of policy...they are frauds
                            OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response, Aug 20, 2016
                            Dear Sharma,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case. Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [email protected] or 1800-123-3330

khanujaasunny
                              Hi There,
                              I have raised a claim SR#1466991 on 14th July and handset was picked up in 3 days.
                              I was informed by one assist to pay Rs. 375 which I did but after they they ask for 1 week time, and they does it every week.
                              Not sure when I am going to get my handset back...

Sunny
                              Dear Sunny,

Updated by khanujaasunny Oct 07, 2016
                              Still same status and been 3 months, I haven't got my handset back. This issue is not resolved. Stop trying to create a fake image by marking all issues are resolved.
                              OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Oct 21, 2016
                              Dear Varsha,
                              Greeting from OneAssist….!

We have received the due date of 5th November '2016 for your claim from service center, your handset will be delivered post 48 working hours after receiving the handset from the service center. Provided due date was given by authorized service center which was intimated to you from OneAssist.

Note: - Due date from the service center may change.

aasim ansari
                                Guys i am telling you that please dont buy mi protect as this is nothing but fraud with customer.
                                I have purchased mi note 3 just few days ago and my phone's glass being broken then i have called to mi protect and told the situation how it broke then they reject that and told that this will not applicable in our policy.

Then i have read reviews of mi protect (Oneassist consumer solution) there are many customer who has sent their phones to mi protect but did not received it since 3 months.

My friend also send sent his phones to mi protect he also did not receive his phone since 3.5 months.
                                Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017

[Aug 11, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 13, 2016
                                Dear Ansari,

Updated by aasim ansari Aug 16, 2016
                                note 3 16 gb 2gb
                                [protected]@gmail.com
                                a-8 al-falah society, rasulabad, shahalam, ahmedabad-380028
                                Order ID #[protected]
                                Updated by aasim ansari Aug 16, 2016
                                such bad services i have ever seen.. you just fraud or nothing ..

giris85

I had purchase the Mi Protect plan from One assist. Previously the motherboard of the phone was replaced due to camera issue and hence the change in the IMEI number. The change was carried out officially at the MI service center for which a voucher was receipt
                                  The handset had spoiled due to liquid damage.
                                  The company has reject the insurance claim informing that the IMEI number has been changed which is not updated in their system.

This is incorrect since all the relevant documents are in place and also there is no clause in the policy mentioned for the same.

Membership Id: [protected]

Girish Valecha
                                  Cell # [protected]
                                  Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 12, 2016

[Aug 10, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2016
                                  Dear Girish,

Greeting from OneAssist….!

Your case has been communicated to you separately . Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

nbanz
                                    This is regarding my claim for the relationship number 815095 and claim number sr#1458666. I have raised claim on 7th july and my mobile supposed to be picked up by 9th july as per call center executive and till now the mobile has been not picked up. Its been more than a month now and everyday when i call the service center i heard same repetitive words like "we apologize" "we had escalated this matter" and bla bla. Now this is really height of patience and still now they had not resolved my issue.
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 5, 2017

[Aug 09, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2016
                                    Dear Nitish,

Updated by nbanz Aug 11, 2016
                                    No update and you are not working. I am filling complaint in consumer forum as your escalation seniors also not working from last one month the phone has not been picked up. Cheating the customer is your main motive.

Dattatray Chavan
                                      I am dattatray chavan, membership id: [protected] and claim id : sr#1437144.

I have filed claim on your website on 18th june 2016 and submitted my mobile mi note 3 on 24th june 2016 [but got confirmation email on 27th june 2016].

In between i called around 10-15 times to your call center and they were telling me that your case is in ber our representative will get back to you.

On 18th july 2016 [after 1.5 - 2 weeks ] i got call from oneassit and their representative told me to courier the cancelled cheque and original invoice copy of mobile as your case is in ber. Hence couriered original invoice and cancelled cheque on 20th july 2016.

On the next day. I. E. 21st july 2016 (Today) got call from your side with information as "your claim request is rejected". [your representative not even called again after disconnection of call. I just heared that claim is cancelled.]. After contacting call center, i got the answer as your case is in ber.

On 28th july got call from oneassist that your claim is rejected and your wasn't in ber and that was our mistake and committed me to return the damage handset in 7 days.

Today is 9th aug 2016 still waiting for handset and original invoice.

Dear Dattatray,

jibranshoeab
                                        The mobile assist team has taken away my handset on 15 june 2016 and since then I dont have any clue whenI will get my handset. Each time i call the one assist helpline I get a new Due date and its been almost 2 months now . even the helpline people are unaware of the claim status .

I want my handset back asap, the helpline people have no clue abt the process and they just tell us what they see in the computer screen.

Kindly help me get back my phone asap.

Registration number - 85858the mobile assist team has taken away my handset on 15 june 2016 and since then I dont have any clue whenI will get my handset. Each time i call the one assist helpline I get a new Due date and its been almost 2 months now . even the helpline people are unaware of the claim status .

Kindly help me get back my phone asap.

Registration number - 858584
                                        Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2016

[Aug 08, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                        OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 10, 2016
                                        Dear Shoeab,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and we will keep you posted on any development in your case.Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Dear Shoeab,