OneAssist Consumer Solutions
OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
707-708-709, Acme Plaza, Andheri – Kurla Road, Andheri (E)
Mumbai City District

Registered Office
B-24, Manubharati, Azad Lane, Off. S.V. Road, Andheri (W), Mumbai 400058

View More Information...

Awesome

OneAssist Consumer Solutions related photos (1092)

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Binesh Nair
My device got physically damaged on june 15th i requested a claim on the same day but on the next day they asked me to change claim by emailing them because of other name in invoice so i did as mentioned above but they rejected it and i tried again but they again rejected it without noticing me this happened twice so i seek help in claiming my insurance. Also they do not accept the invoice name because of age problem so i also changed the insurer name . It wasbooked from my account and age is 17years. This mobile was booked for my dad as he doesn't know to book online they also cannot understand that how can a 17year pay for the device it is obvious that the father must have paid but they then too reject and also there was nothing mentioned while buying the mi insurance plan as the sale doesn't last for even 1min so where the time to see such things.

[Jun 22, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Dear Mr. Binesh,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We regret for the inconvenience caused. kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in

Team OneAssist 183564

Pragath Bheemaiah
    I had bought mobile insurance from oneassist for my yu yureka mobile on 17/2/2015 valid up to 16/2/2016. On 28/10/2015 my mobile was damaged in the rain.
    I initiated a claim on the same day and sent the necessary documents on 30/10/2015.
    Handset pick up was initiated on 16/11/2015 and they gave me the excess amount estimate of rs 313/- on 23/11/2015 which i transferred to them the very next day.
    Still they took 2 months to deliver the replacement handset saying that there is a stock issue, i. E, 22/1/2016.
    The handset they sent stopped working the same day when i rebooted the phone. Again i registered a complaint on same day and they initiated the re pick up of the handset.
    The re pick up was done after more than a month.
    Its been more than 3 since the re pickup, they are not giving back the handset.
    Everytime i call the customer care, they say that there is a stock issue and they will come back to me within 48hrs and they never call back.
    I am fed up of callig their customer care which i have done more than 1000 times in the last 8 months.
    They are not even ready to provide resolution for my case.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 10, 2017

[Jun 20, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2017
    Dear Pragath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are sorry to hear about your experience and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you shortly for the same.

We appreciate your patience in the interim.

Deepali

OneAssist Consumer Solutions Customer Care's response Aug 28, 2017
    Dear Pragath,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We tried calling you however, the calls went unanswered. Request you to help us with an alternate contact number to get in touch with you.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Deepali

bholachauhan1
      I have purchased ADP warranty for my phone. But when I called them for claiming for repairing my phone. They said that you have to call us within 48 hours. And again next time when I called them for claiming, they are asking for last time repair bill from authorised service center.
      It is totally fraud company which is taking money from the customer but not providing any support to the customer.

Dear Chauhan,

we regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in

OneAssist
      My customer ID is 1060143. I tried to log the case for my mobile to be repaired. But 1st they said that it is beyond 48 hours. When I came to know from my friend that it is not screen damage, the upper glass was got damaged, I removed the glass and it was working fine. The same day accidentally again my phone's screen got damaged. I tried to log the case. But they are saying that I have to show the bill for last repair. I haven't get it repaired from anywhere, only removed that glass ( which was there for screen protection). Please let me know which bill should I provide. Or get my phone repaired.

One Assist — Mi Note 3 mobile damage

vishal kolhe
        Respected sir,
        I have purchase new Mi Note 3 Purchase Date 12/05/20106.
        Date of Incident 17/06/2016
        Description...

Kevin Richards
        My handset Xiaomi MI5 got damaged due to accidental fall on June 1st 2016. I registered the claim on June 1(Service Request number 1417475) with oneassist as per the insructions. Within 48 hour I got a reply from OneAssist stating that the documents have been verified and confirmed to be in accordance with the insurance company requirements. After 16 days after repeated follow up I got an email stating below:

On-going through the claim file, we express our inability to entertain the claim.

Rejection Remark:
        Insured had placed the gadget on the balcony of the house as such he made it more prone to the damage indicating the improper care of the gadget.

EXCLUSIONS –

“Exclusion 10 - Loss or damage caused by incorrect storage, poor maintenance, wilful negligence, incorrect installation, incorrect set. up, Improper handling, dismantling, fitting adjustment, repair alteration or modification not approved by the makers/manufacturers and / or the agents of makers/manufacturers or use of such property contrary to the directives of the makers/manufacturers and/or this agents unless the authorized Service Centre representative would confirm otherwise with due substantiation.”

This is totally unacceptable. I had to wait more than 15 days for them to say that the claim cannot be processed. How can this case be rejected stating "Wilful negligence". The policy covers accidental coverage. They were not ready to listen to my points as in how it occurred and repeatedly stated that I should have kept my phone in my pocket or something and I should not have placed my phone on my balcony. This is totally unacceptable. They are looting people advertising Accidental damage protection when they have clauses like the above wherein any damage can be said due to customers negligence.

Moreover when I asked them to return my handset they said it would take another 10 days. I currently live in Bangalore where there are enough service centres for Xiaomi. It seems like they are holding the handset for some other purpose.

Kindly don't go for any OneAssist products. It is totally a fraud company which gives fake promises and doesn't care about genuine issues.

[Jun 17, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you & appreciate your patience.
        We are working on your case. Please allow us some time to revert you with the resolution.

Dear Kevin,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you, separately. Should you require any further assistance, please write back to us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected].

Getzhi
          Dear ICICI team,
          My self salu Anthony ICICI was cheating with as last year same thing happened without any permission they deducted money from my account. This is fraud i have not received any massage or phone call regarding this renewal plan
          Without any information or my permission theydeducted money from my account Rs.1799.on 11/06/2016 I'm not interested on one assist plan. Please refund my money otherwise i will take action on it. one assist no.sr[protected] .

Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share your Customer ID and we will get in touch with you shortly. You can also write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

OneAssist
          Have u logged FIR? Is your amount refunded yet?

Rohit Verma1212
            I took their plan to keep my mobile protected. When time comes and I broke my mobile's display, I called them for service. After repetitive documents submitting and calling, they finally pick the device stating that it will get repaired and delivered back in 10 days. Its been two months and they even now stop responding for any details. Its unacceptable that they are keeping my phone for such a long time without a proper justification and no communication.

[Jun 15, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sundar.turbo
              One Assist have not made the insurance claim amount against my mobile damage even after so many followup and submission of all the necessary documents.
              I have uploaded all my documents during the May 2nd Week and got approval from Oneassist against the phone damage for Rs.3799/-. However, till now payment have not been made.

I would like to take some legal action against this company.
              Please suggest the way forward

[Jun 14, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

tvkrishnakanth
                I purchased insurance from OneAssist and due to physical damage I applied for claim and got approval for Rs.5399/- from them through mail on 23rd Feb, 2016. From that day I am following up with them with mails and calls. But there is no refund credited till now and no further guidance also on this case. Each time I called them they will lie that it will be credited with in 48 hrs. But It never happened. Hope you understand my issue. For any clarifications please call me on [protected]. And in OneAssist my details are like below.

Name : Mr tv krishna kanth
                Cust ID: 468962
                Membership ID: [protected]
                Sr.No. :- 1290283

Mobile Insurance
                Mobile Insurance

OneAssist.
                These words are really bad to digest... "Give us some time..."... As a honorable customer I waited from 6months and still you are saying the same statement, "Please allow us some time."..

As a customer I am expecting the accurate date and time when you can close this issue. Till that time I will relax and continue my works without bugging you. I have lot of other works along with following you people.

So mention the accurate date at least now in this portal.

Greeting from OneAssist...!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you, separately. Should you require any further assistance, please write back to us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

OneAssist
                It was not resolved. I written several mails to you and no response received from you. I required full amount and the delay reason.

shankarmummidi
                  I have purchased an insurance policy from oneassist and they are real time cheaters.

The insurance start date is october 27, 2015.
                  Claim request raised on may 19, 2016.

Claim #1405428.

My phone got damaged accidentally on 18th may 2016.

The phone is dropped accidentally from my hand and i claimed for the insurance which is not happening any way.

Requesting my unrepaired handset back.
                  Which is in working condition.

Failing which i will approach consumer court.

Please understand that you people are really messing up things, and irritating people who purchased your insurance policy.

I don't know whether you people are wantonly doing this to your customers or the process it self is that long. But you are really using up peoples hard earned money.

Hope you start solving people's un-resolved issues atleast now.

[Jun 13, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer,

A status on your case has been communicated to you, separately. Should you require any further assistance, please write back to us at [protected]@oneassist.in

Gireesh Nediyadi
                    3/June/2016
                    Acc#1023533

Above account was created through an unauthorised credit card transaction from my Kotak Mahindra Bank credit card. I had not authorized this transaction knowingly and it was a surprise for me as I had generated a pin for transaction when this happened. On calling KMB, they gave a number to contact oneassist but wasnever answered though I was on call for 19 minutes.Later raised ticket to KMB and they told they have raised complaint to reverse the transaction and will be effective in next 7 working days. Also raised complaint through email but no resolution till date. The services from oneassist does not make any sense to me and there are lot of complaints on their service delivery. I dont want to subscribe for something which I have knowingly not subscribed and need the amount reversed into my Credit Card sos that I can close my relationship with KMB and OneAssist. Also need to stop these guys from cheating customer by hiding facts while they pitch for their services. Both need to answer the transaction which was not authorized by me knowingly.

How can this people resolve customers concerns in one call when the call is not answered even after 19 minutes and no responses to email sent?

I would suggest nobody to subscribe their service!!!

Gireesh Kumar N N

[Jun 12, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Gireesh,

Greetings from OneAssist...!

We are working on your case and awaiting a resolution from Insurance company . We will keep you posted on any development in your case.

Dear Gireesh,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

We have process the refund from our side, the amount will be credit back to the same account from which it was debited. Incase if you have not received the refund please share the back/ card statement.

Should you require any further assistance, please reach us at [protected]@oneassist.in or[protected]

Suresh Kallepalli
                      I have taken insurance for my mobile with one assist (It covers accidental damage to mobile). My phone screen got broken accidentally on 25th march 2016, logged a complaint with one assist and provided all required detail and documents. After several reminders and calls one assist picked up the phone on 11th april 2016 for repair/replacement purpose. They asked me to pay some amount to pay and they asked for one week time to return the handset. It is more than two months now and company is giving me false commitments but phone is never returned by them.
                      Mr vinod, the guy who interacts says do whatever you want to do. I am worried if they really want to return my phone

Mobile insurance fraud

[Jun 09, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rooprai
                        I renewed my mobile phone insurance policy online after i was provided a link by the one assist executive. I paid rs 2559 for the insurance and the policy was renewed. After few days the policy kit was delivered to me but with no invoice. The invoice is required because i need to get it reimbursed from my company. I got a strange reply from the customer care executive that one assist does not provide the invoices.

[Jun 08, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sourav B Ghosh
                          This is regarding my mobile insurance claim cust id: 857617_membership id: [protected]_sr. No. :-1373706.
                          After around 40 days of submitting my mobile (Redmi note 3 32gb only 20 days old) to them to get the front glass replaced which was cracked (Mobile working absolutely fine) they sent me a mail (Attached image) stating that the phone has gone beyond economic repair and they will return my unrepaired phone and refund an amount of rs 6999 (Mail image attached) on submission of few documents (Hard copies) which was couriered to them and was received by them on may 25-16. The mail was send to me on 20-may-16 and after that there was no status update from them as to when i will be receiving my unrepaired handset and refund. Everytime i call them up they used to give different explanations different time and i can make out that they are lying and delaying the case unnecessarily. I pleaded them to give me the courier tracking no if they have shipped my phone which they have done but they were not able to provide me anything. They made false promises of getting back to me with the required information which never happened. On today i spoke to an escalations team advisor sajesh kutty who gave me the tracking no of the phone via bluedart courier (Way bill no [protected]). I tracked the case to find out that the phone was shipped from mumbai 2-jun-16, it came to kolkata on 4-jun-16 but due to lack of regulatory paperwork it was again sent back to mumbai. Now who was responsible for the paper work, obviously the vendor (One assist). The phone has reached mumbai again today 6-june-16. It will again take 1 week for them to verify and send back the phone to me. I have tried messaging them on facebook but one assist never replies and i am also not sure whether i will be getting my refund back or not. Also at the starting i was promised that if my phone was beyond economic repair i will be getting a refund of 80% of the phone value and the mail that they sent me the depreciation amount of the handset has been shown as rs 2000 when the phone is only 20 days old when it was sent for repair. I have lost all hope and it was my biggest mistake to purchase the insurance plan from oneassist.

Its my earnest request to take some action against these mobile insurance companies. They do not have the perfect system to operate the business and plays with the money and emotions of the consumers.
                          You will find all the images attached.
                          And inspite of my unresolved case their sales team calls me up again and again and wants me to buy insurance for my laptop.

I have send all hard copies of documents to their mumbai office as mentioned in their mail for the refund.

Dispatch address :-

To claim dept.

Oneassist consumer solutions pvt. Ltd.
                          707, acme plaza, opp big cinemas, andheri – kurla road,
                          Andheri (E), mumbai – 400 059, india

My name - sourav ghosh
                          Contact [protected]

Unrepaired phone not returned to me and money not refunded

[Jun 06, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

One Assist Consumer Solutions Pvt Ltd — One assist is fraud & bogus company

junga
                            Its highly disappointment that I am facing from around 20days. Still there is no action taken from your end. I first called...

ytomar
                            4may 2016, ko 9:30 bje subah laxmi nagar delhi mai mere phone ki screen par hath se girne se scratches pad gaye jis wajah se call aa rahi thi par display mai kuch bhi show nhi ho raha tha, jo humne raat ko display claim ke liye mail dali thi jo kayi din tak lagatar itna harassment kiya ki phone kahan gira, kab gira, kaise gira, kis time gira etc. Ye issue 4may se 10 may tak chalta raha jo unke customer care executive ne likhwaya ki ye likho ki bike chalate time call aya or mene jab phone pocket se nikala toh phone mere hath se gir gaya jis wajah se screen damage ho gayi.. Jo phir 10 may ko mail aya ke apke sare documents verify and confirm ho gye hai jaldi humara agent phone lene ajayga... Phir 12 may ko ramesh [protected] relay express pvt. Ltd mera phone le gaya jiski receipt ki copy mene attach ki hai. Jo 16 may ko phir mail aya ki apke phone ka estimated claim rs. 31537 hai jiska 5% apko pay karna hoga jab meine customer care par baat ki toh meine unse kahan ki apke insurance documents mai ye kahin mention hi nahi hai ki humein 5% pay karna hoga,, toh unhone bola ke itna toh dena hi padta hai or apka phone 10-15 din mai apko mil jayga or apko use karne ke liye ek phone diya jayga jo mujhe koi phone use karne ke liye nahi diya jo meine iski bhi shikayat kayi baar customer care mai note karayi jo 28 may ko phir mail ayi or call bhi aya ki apka claim reject ho gaya hai kyunki ye phone ki display apki laparwahi se tuti hai isme hum koi claim nahi denge ye accidental case nahi hai apki carelessness hai phir mene customer care par baat ki ke jo apne likhwaya meine wahi likha toh phir mera claim reject kyu hua.. Toh vo bole ki humein isi baat ki salary milti hai ki hum agar aisa na likhwate toh pata nahi kitne claim roz pass hote ye apki galti hai apko humare kehne ke mutabik nahi likhna chahye tha apko apne hisab se wo likhna tha jo sach mai hua tha.. Ab ismein meri kya galti hai?? Mujhe gumrah karke galat statement likhwayi jis wajah se mera claim reject hua jo agar claim reject karna tha toh shuru mai hi kyu nahi kia.. Mujhe ab tak itna harassment or gumrah kia mujhe is phone ke na hone ki wajah se jo nuksaan ab tak hua hai uski bharpayi kaun karega?? Mere itne important documents, contacts, files is phone mai thi jis wajah se mujhe itna bhari nuksaan hua ki shayad hi company usko pay kar sake.. Jab claim reject hua toh phir call or mail kyu aya ki apka 31537 estimate hai or apko 5% pay karna hai.. Jo 31may ko pankaj verma [protected] ek phone motorola use karne ke liye de kar gaya jo 1june 2016 ko sahdab [protected] mera phone wapas dene aya jo humne dekha ki mere phone ki sirf display par scratches the or pure phone mai kahin koi nishaan nahi tha kyunki mera phone cover ke andar tha jo wapas phone lekar aya vo backside se pura tuta hua tha or na hi mere phone mai stick (Pen) tha jab meine usse pucha ki mera phone piche se kaise tuta or iski stick kahan hai toh vo bola mujhe nahi pata apka phone jaisa muje dia gaya hai vaisa mai le aya or aap motorola wala phone jo apko use karne ke liye dia tha vo vapas dedo or apna ye phone lelo phir maine customer care par baat ki or unko bataya ki mere phone ki sirf display mai scratches the baki sara phone bilkul new tha or iski picture bhi meine apko mail kar rakhi hai.. Ye phone ab sara aage piche se tuta pada hai na hi isme stick hai mujhe nahi lagta ki ye phone mera hai toh unhone kaha ki humne apke phone ki picture check karli hai apka phone bilkul new tha sirf display par scratch the ab is phone ko wapas bhej do hum isko repair kara kar bhej denge or, isko aage highlight karenge ki ye aisa kyu hua... Ab aap btaye ki itne dino se mujhe itna harassment kia ja raha hai or muje is phone ke na hone se itna nuksaan hua iski bharpayi kaun karega? Or kehte hai ki apki negligency se phone ka claim reject hua hai chalo mai toh user hu mere se phone gir gaya or display tut gayi lekin apki company ki bahut intelligent or careful engineer hai toh unka kaam repair karne ka hai toh unse mera phone kaise tut gaya kya unki koi carelessness nahi hai vo toh kafi experienced hai toh ye sab kaise hua...?? Jo 2june 2016 ko one assist se sagar naam ke ek aadmi ka call aya ki apka phone ka humne back panel change kar dia hai jo galti se kisi dusre phone ka lag gaya tha.. Jab meine unse pucha ki aisa kaisa hua.. Toh usne btaya ki phone kholne ke liye garam karke solder ka use kia jata hai jisse vo humare mechanic se crack ho gya tha jo ab humne apne kharche se samsung company se apke phone ka back panel change kara dia hai.. Upar likhi hui sari baate sach hai or in sab baato ka mere paas record hai jabki meine apna phone samsung store kohat enclave delhi mein dikhaya tha jinhone btaya tha ki apke phone ki sirf display tuti hai jo[protected]. Approximately kharcha ayga lekin jab meine btaya ki mera one assist se phone insured hai toh unhone kaha ki agar syska company se apka phone insured hota toh hum thik kar dete lekin apka phone one assist se insured hai isliye aap one assist mein customer care mein baat karo jo meine customer care mein baat ki jo mein 4may se aj tak itna frustrated ho chuka hu or aap hi btaye jab samsung store mein[protected] ka kharcha btaya tha toh one assist mein jakar mere phone ka kharcha 31537 kaise ho gya.. Or ab vo bhi claim reject ho gya aisa kyu?? Mujhe kanooni prakriya se guzarne ke liye majboor kia ja raha hai... Isliye apse request hai meri complaint ko jaldi se jaldi sun kar mere phone ko jaldi se jaldi thik karaya jaye... Yoginder singh tomar [protected] address-b-57 police colony police station subhash place shakurpur, delhi-34 mobile claim request-590840 membership id-[protected] sr. No.-1392307

Irresponsibility of the insurance company

[Jun 02, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lapachelaplap
                              Hello this is asif sayyed my redme note 3 phone is with your company and I thing that they didn't want to return my phone from last 20 days I am contacting with one assist executive but they not not happy to help me, I got a call from your team they want me to come and pick my phone from vashi so whats the next step to do
                              Itz a humble request please drop my phone to my door step otherwise I move forward to consumer foram

Regards'

Neel K
                                When I lodged claim of my handset, the assurance was given to be that the broken handset will be picked up in 48 hours from the date of claim getting filed and approved... Its almost a week now and no one is bothered to come and pickup the handset.. Repeated emails and calls were made but every time the reply received was "The handset will be picked up soon.." but the same has not been picked up yet..
                                Complaint no : 1409733

[Jun 01, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Dear Neel,

Dear Neel,

Greeting from OneAssist...!

Your case has been resolved and communicated to you. For any assistance, please write to us at [protected]@oneassist.in.

Gopalakrishnan90
                                  Bad customer service by agent

No Courtesy handsets

No status updates of my mobile

Agents day to day different status

No Expected date for delivery

Final moment - no spare parts

WHen i request for when will get my mobile back, suddenly they says there is demand and spare parts were not available so i have to wait till they get spares.
                                  But when i check with Mi3 service center- that parts were and available and one assist doesnt know what is issue and why they taking time.

Agents should have only one information they keep changing their even you call within 5 min. WOrst service its been almost 32 days but no replies from them..

Courtesy handset i gave request but they cancelled since product will be serviced soon.But now they are saying no spares and mobile also i didnt get as spare.

If i request to connect to supervisor that also not doing.They will say our manager will call in 48 hours but none have called me,

[May 24, 2016] OneAssist Consumer Solutions customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Team OneAssist.

parwe67
                                    Hi Team,
                                    its regarding worst experience of your service which is activate by me my contact number is [protected] at the time of purchasing insurance executive told me lost is also cover and one assist team member Abu Danish confirm its not recovered when i asked to talk with manager there is no manager available it would not be fair with customer and i will file a legal case against company and one assist i am belongs from Vodafone India Ltd
                                    this experience will be posted on Twitter, Face book, and many other social site and i will cancelled my all services with One assist very worst and fraud activity of your company

Dear Customer, a status on your case has been communicated to you, separately. Should you require any further assistance, please write back to us at [protected]@oneassist.in