Orient Electric India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India related photos (42)

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

mahes50
Dear sir, i have purchased 5 fans of orient. out of 5 fans two are defective, i have made complaints to your customer care repeatedly and complaints no. are C[protected], C[protected], C[protected], C[protected]. I am not able to understand why your persons are not coming to my fans and replace the fans. i am company secretary and law graduate and shareholder of Orient group. i will raise this issue in AGM, i will inform the company secretary, your managing director, all independent directors, SEBI, Registrar of companies and consumer court also. i want to know whether i have committed any mistake just buy orient fans. but i am facing so many problems and your customer care just registring the complaints only. till date no body has contacted me.when i made my first complaint on 25th may C[protected] somebody came and told me that it has not been properly installed. he did not even tried to install properly. then why we are paying to that persons if they are not able to solve our problem, thereafter, i have made complaints so many times. now it is upto you, i will wait this week only, thereafter i will file the case in cunsumer court, CNBC Awaj and other media forums.

[Jul 17, 2015] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

भारत पवार
    I brought orient fan sweep 400mm on the may of month, the fan was not working from the first day when i brought. i called customerr care and complaint about more than 20-30 times everytime they were telling that our technician will visit and solve the problem but till today none of them come to attend the complaint .

Orient Electric — ORIENT ELECTRIC NOT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY [Resolved]

swapnil2371990
      MY NAME IS SWAPNIL SUNIL SHIVALKAR I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST ORIENT ELETRIC I HAD PURCHASE ORIENT FAN ON 13/9/2014…I HAD...

VIVEKVER1
      Dear Sir/Madam I bought a ORIENT ACTUS TORNADO GRAND-CH6002B ON 30TH March, 2015 from GARG DEPARTMENTAL STORES, 72, C-SECTOR, INDRAPURI, BHOPAL(MP). From the first day the cooling system is not working properly and oral information is already given to departmental store on same day but they didnt take a proper action for it.The complaint also registered on toll free number but nobody is touch with me till date. This is the request to you that kindly solve the problem on priority basis. Thank you Regards Vivek Verma, Bhopal(MP) Mobile:-[protected]

REGARDING ORENT ACTUS THANDUER IS NOT WORKING

M R Chandra Shekar
        I purchased 4 sets of Arctic Air ceiling fans of Soft Pearl color from M/s Milan Associates, 2, B.V.K. Iyengar Road, Bangalore - 560 053. Bill No. 6617/17.05.2015 for Rs.4600/-. The consignment was delivered to me in a bulk box containing four sets of the fans. But during the installation of the fans, it was noticed that the motor of one of the fan sets were brown color instead of soft pearl color, though the wings were of soft pearl color. The house where the fans were to be installed (new house) is in Yelahanka, which is about 25 kms from the place where I bought. I approached the dealer on 08.06.2015 and told him about the problem, to which he referred me to the Service Center which is about a short distance from his shop. When approached, the service center personnel informed that since it is only a color problem and not a problem of the fan itself, it needs to be solved with the dealer himself. Again on approaching the dealer, he refused to exchange the fan saying that the bulk package ought to have contained the soft pearl color motor only and it is not his problem. On persistence, he insisted on production of warranty card, which in fact has not been given to me at all. The dealer has given only the Tax Invoice. On further persistence, he asked me to leave the motor at his office along with the original tax invoice and come back again after calling him and ascertaining. With no other option left and being at the mercy of the dealer, I have left the fan motor along with the original tax invoice with the dealer. But, I wish to inform that this is almost a harassment for me, as I have to travel 25 + 25 kms on another day, after having already visited him a second time on 08.06.2015. I request you to take necessary action and it is also kindly requested that the dealer may be directed to deliver the fan motor to my residence, as it is the mistake of the dealer in not giving me a proper set of fan.

Hasrat Shaikh
          I had purchased an orient wall fan dated 31/03/15 from Surat but after two months it is not working.I called the Customer care number for repairing as it is under 2 years warranty period.They gave me a complaint number C[protected] dated 27/05/15 and informed that within 48 hours problem will be resolved but till 30/05/15 no one come to my house for repairing of my wall fan Again today i called the customer care they informed that they are not sure when a service person come for repairing and informed that problem will be resolved with in a two days. They were always giving me the time the service man may come, but no body ever came. I decided never ever buy Orient fan in my life with such a poor service quality.

Orient Fans — Wall fan service not provided under warranty period

Hasrat Shaikh

Orient Fans — Noise problem Orient Orina fan

Rajesh Ramnarayan Tripathi
            Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchase Orient Orina fan on dated 10/4/2015.This fan is giving noise problem.I have complain to...

nikulpatel1987
            I have purchased orient padastal fan before 1 years ago. My fan is under warrant of 2 years.Before one week on dated 25th April while running the fan is off. After i called to call center for service of my fan. They said that the technician will visit & resolve your complaint within 48 hours.After that day i have called regularly to customer care but i have got same response that by today evening your complaint will resolved but till date no one came to my home for service. On 29th April i have mailed to orient fan customer service (mail id : [protected]@orientfans.com)but i have not reply from their also. Also one customer executive give me the no. of person who is area incharge for Vadodara region (no. are [protected] & [protected]). I have called to that person but he is not picking up my phone & from last two days his phone are switch off. I cant get any help from orient regarding fan service. Please resolve my issue. I have decided that in future i will never buy product of orient due to problem in after sales service.

Orient Electric — After sale service not provided during the warranty period

dheeraj616
              I registered my complaint(Ref No. C[protected]), of cooler(ORIENT Actus 60 ltr CH6001B Air Cooler) not working, with the...

Orient Electricals — faulty product swing not working

viren65
              Last year on dated 8-5-2014 I purchased snowbreeze super cooler vide model no.cd5002b from baria traders court road udhampur...

Bhushan Kotta
              I had bought 5 orient fans in the 3rd quarter of last year. 2 of those are making noise. Informed to service team through customer care. They said, will be visiting in 48 hrs...now, 480 hrs finished. No response. The other competitors in the Private Industry are giving good response & solving the problems within 48 hrs. Why can't Orient make it. Please do it fast. Bhushan [protected]@gmail.com [protected]

Indu Vaijayanthi
                My complaint number is c[protected], I had registered a complaint on sunday but no action is taking place, they said us to wait till 48 hrs but now its been more then that time, please help its summer over here and there are no fans in this hostel

Orient Fans — noise in ceiling fans

maheshaaa
                  I had purchased ceiling fan at Jambusar (Gujarat.Dt. Bharuch).But starting day from installed noise coming in to the inside...

Apurva Bhartariya
                  Previously I had put up a complaint in the respect against ref no:C [protected] on 18/02/2015. When I received no response from either sides I made 2 more calls at your Customer Care but extremely sorry to say that there has been no response either from your technicians or your Customer Care. This is not merely a complaint but a naked fact of your after sale service provided to the consumer.

rockq aryan
                    This December I bought an orient actus geyser . Due to some reasons I call on company toll-free number[protected] as given on the booklet and registered my complaint with ref no.-C[protected] on December 11, 2014. Customer care executive promise me to provide service within 48 hours. But days pass and pass, and no service has been provided yet. Each time I call on toll free number new complaint with new ref no. has been registered. I also call on zonal customer care in-charge and regional customer care in-charge ( Bihar ) with contact no.-[protected] bt my call was not received even a single time. This is the worst customer care service I have ever seen in my life by this company . There is no response from the company till now. Thank You.
                    Bad Product and worst Customer Service. Not getting Service after 12 days of lodging complaint. Orient is a cheater company. I they cant provide service, they don't have right to sell the product.
                    Even in Delhi, where almost every company provides good service, Orient is failed. I'll never suggest anyone to buy this product.

snandi
                      I have purchased a Induction Top on 1st Oct 2014 of model 1501/2. After few days it went off. After that I gave a complaint on 20th Oct 2014, Ref no C[protected] and service man came & repaired the machine on 21st Oct 2014. Next day again it went off and I called up customer care and they raised a new complaint Ref No -C[protected] . After that service man has called and told I need to wait for 10days as they need to change the parts which has to come from out of station. I waited 10 days and called multiple times to customer care, till no body has turned up till date 18th Nov 2014. I never thought of this type of service from a new company. Request you take this to the management, so that they can take necessary action to correct this. Thanks & Regards, Samir Nandi +91-[protected]

Orient Fans — making lot of noise [Resolved]

Kajal Haryani
                        I have bought 2 orient ceiling fans on 1st June 2014. To my surprise within a months period it started making lot of...

RaginiNarinder
                        Dear sir or Madam, My mum and dad who lives in India, Vadodara-Gujarat, last year. They bought the fan from one of your Orient Dealer. The fan stopped working within 3 months of the purchase. My parents went to your Orient Dealer and complaint about the fan not working and he sent someone to check the problem. He charged my parents 200 Rs. and he repaired the fan. The fan only worked for another month and then it stopped working. My parents went back to the Orient Dealer again, asking him to take the fan back, but he didn't take any responsibility. He told us that Orient company buy all their products from China and therefore the quality is not good. My Parents bought the fan for 2200 RS. the fan only worked for 3 months and my parents money was wasted. My parents are currently in UK with me and I am complaining on their behalf. I would really appreciate, if you could review our complaint and get back to us on the email address: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk We are looking for you to replace the fan or give us a full re-fund. It was a Pedestal fan. I look forward to hear from you. Thanks Komal

Orient Fan — very bad service [Resolved]

lalitkumar58
                          Sir I have purchase a orient ceiling fan on 25-05-14. The swinging of the fan is failed after some time. I am talk to the...