Orient Electric India

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

I had purchased a celling Fan orient Wendy after six months Remote PCB damaged after that I had registered a complaint from...
I have purchase a new electric water geyser on 5th nov 18, and as per orient policy they commit to install it with in 48 hours...

I bough two new fans and there is some voice coming from blades and on technician visit he said blades of fans need to be changed. 3 weeks passed my complaint is pending no action is taken, they said blades are out of stock.
I bought i month ago these two fans.
So fault is on your behalf not mine. If stock is not there its company duty to change the fans.
My complaint no is
Your concern no c[protected] is allocated to service technician, he shall visit your place as per the appointment time.
Nov 03, 2018

Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Jitendra,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please inbox your complaint and contact details on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/ so that we can escalate the issue further.

Team Orient Electric
    We have purchased two orient aerolite fan from vijay electonics & finance corporation 16, jayanti market jaipur vide invoice...

Sir/madam we are not getting any respond as per telephonic complaint by us to your customer care service as we made the complaint for exhaust fan 18" (Orient heavy duty) on 13.09.2018 but as the complaint number c[protected] but serviceman came to our office and said the motors will be changed as per 13/09/2018 till today we have not getting any response for the repairing the materials. So i request you to give us the response for this
    Oct 10, 2018

Brand name : orient electric
      Model number : smartcool dx cp2002h
      Purchase date : 26/04/2016
      Name : jagannath ghanekar
      Add : vithoba colony, chawl no 4, room no 11, near old vitthal mandir, katemanivali, kalyan east 421306
      Complaint for cooler issue. There is air supply issue. Cooler button also not working. Pls sent technician to check. It's urgent. Awaiting your reply. Thanks...
      Oct 04, 2018

Hi Ashu,

Team Orient Electric
      There are 3 fans for replacement 1 No. Exhaust Fan, One fan Blade and 1 fan motor not working . Kindly get it replaced as soon as possible as this case is pending for 2 years
      Proper not working
      hsrf's reply, Oct 3, 2018
      not working
      Hi Vipul,

Team Orient Electric
        I have Orient electric fan, it is not working, i have logged a complaint but none of the technician visited to resolve complaint....

I purchased this fan in chennai in 2 months it stopped working, i mailed and tried helpline number bit no use and final mail got response asking to share my address after that no response, i raised service request even after no response, i emailed the sr number to cm care, later service man called me, he promised to come, but he didn't i didnt giveup i tortured him to come to home to take back my fan, because of my torture only he came, he took the fan motor with him after 3 weeks i went to service center 50kms away from me, i got my fan back believe me for only one day it worked, my money 1600 gone, frustration feeling of being cheated by a fan company rankled me if the my mail id [protected]@gmail.com, if orient electrical see this mail me i will give that electronic garbage (Which you vlaim fan) to you as gift.
        Sep 20, 2018

Hi Shanmugam,

Team Orient Electric

I have given complaint of my ceiling fan on 03/09/2018...
          Till now i haven't got serviced and most important your call centre recivers don't listen to my complaint, they used to cut the line without listening full complaint...
          Please make your call center reciever how to talk to customers
          1. Vikas
          2. Deepak
          3. Sapna
          4. Prince
          5. Vikrant
          Sep 11, 2018

Hi Rohan,

Team Orient Electric
            Conc no. C[protected] regd 18.8.18. Code1477. My reminder call on 20.8.18, i was given local cont no.[protected].
            br...

Dear customer care,

I had bought a wall mount model of orient fan on may 20, 2018. It has stopped rotating from left to right and vice versa. I have lodged complaint more than thrice on dates 19.07.2018, 21.07.2018, 25.07.2018, and 05.092018. The two complaint registration numbers that have been provided for our complaints by the customer care are c[protected], and [protected]/ the complaints have been made from our contact number [protected] by mr devendra pratap singh and akash singh.

I wish to know the reason for such an in-compliance from your side. I always believed in quality and services of orient but at the hour of the need it seems the assurance given by orient are futile.

I have worked with multiple mncs and am well verse with the corporate culture and priorities for their customers. I would like to know why orient is failing in providing customer care service and that is the reason for my marking a copy of this e-mail to orient, head office india.

The other contact numbers on which i may be reached are [protected] and [protected].

I expect for a speedy action.

Pushplata

Dr. Pushplata singh

The energy and resources institute

Aug 18, 2018

Hi Dr. Pushplata,

Team Orient Electric
            Recently I have bought 4 high speed ceiling fans from Tvl. S.K. Electrical, Chennai. Out of 4 one fan is not working properly. It is running very slowly. Please send your technician to rectify the fault.
            S.Ramesh
            Chennai
            Cell: [protected]
            Orient Electric's reply, Sep 12, 2018

Team Orient Electric

I have purchased three (3) ceiling fan model "summer crown - 1200 mm, in which one fan is not working,...
              I bought the above geyser nov. 2016 and soon after two months the electric current started flowing with water for which complaint...

Dear sir/madam,
              I am writing in relation of 20 pieces Of defected fans. I have notified this to Karan Singh, and it’s almost one year now. He has been saying from one year that he will sort out the issue but hasn’t done anything.
              The defects has been shown to the people from orient and they have took the report on 30/06/2017. The name of the person who took the report is chanderpaul.
              We buy orient products from frontier, shiv and atul electrical, and every month we buy about 600 products.
              Please sort out the issue as soon as possible. Please don’t tell us to contact someone else for this issue as we had already tried many times to sort out this issue.
              Your thankfully
              Harmohan Singh
              Aug 12, 2018

Team Orient Electric

1 of the ceiling fan's blade has broken after 2 months of buying it, i wanted to buy another set of blades but couldn't find anywhere in the stores. They said i have to order it online or through customer service. So i ordered through customer service number 2 months ago but i haven't received till now, i have been in touch with them enquiring about the product, but the only answer i got from them is "we will let you know once we get the product". Worst service i have ever fced till now. Don't bey orient company products.
                Jul 26, 2018

Team Orient Electric

Hi, had complained to the orient helpline on 19/6 (Complaint no c[protected]) about water leakage from the geyser and subsequently the person came to check and advised that the tank was defective and since it was in warranty (5 years since purchase) they would replace the whole geyser in 2-3 days time. Subsequent to the visit, there was no response. Later when i again called up the helpline to escalate the complaint was given another complaint no (W[protected] dated 22/6/18) and a number of sunil the area incharge of vaishali to help me out. I subsquently again sent him the copy of invoice, warranty card and he informed me that the approval for replacement has been done and it shall be done in 2-3 days time. Now it is almost a month since this happened, and there is no revert from sunil or the company towards the replacement. Had written an email to the customer service head - amit hooda, who did not even acknowledge the email. Wonder how such companies are given the licences to sell their products in the market and then choose to completely ignore the customer who is suffering. Appreciate if something concrete is done to resolve this issue.
                  Jul 26, 2018

Hi Rajesh,

Hello sirs,

This is to bring to your notice that i have purchased an orient jazz 1200 mm fan sl. No. Ff16 48cy 0066839 on 28.09.2016 from m/s ramdeo fans, p-36, india exchange place, extn., kolkata – 700 001.

Defects of the fan :

From the very beginning, i noticed that the fan has been loosing its speed and giving a ticking sound while running. I ignored, thinking that it will disappear and everything would be ok, as it is a fan, manufactured by orient company, a very reputed company in the world. But it continued till now.

On seeing that i lodged a complaint, over the phone, with your customer care on 11.07.2018 vide docket no.[protected]. I had talked with your mr. Sandip of your customer care and also with other persons of your customer care. I reminded them five consecutive dates, but every time they say mechanic will visit very shortly and make the problem ok.

I am very surprised to see the activities of your customer care. They even do not bother of their commitment and do not attend the complaint. They only make promise to attend.

Please note that if you do not attend the fan within 7 days from the receipt of this email, i would be compelled to take necessary legal action against you.

Please also note that the problem is from the beginning as i did not care, i have lodged complaint in late. But the fan is still under warranty.

I enclose the scanned copy of your warranty card.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

J. Das
                    losing its speed and giving a ticking sound
                    losing its speed and giving a ticking sound
                    Jul 20, 2018

Hi Jyanendranath

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share your contact details with us on our Facebook's messenger so that we can escalate the issue and get it resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric
                      I have purchased a fan from orient company having model spectra worth rs. 6000, two montha before. Tha fan has gurantee period...

I purchased a cooler orient electric model snow breeze neo cd6201b from bhardwaj tv centre vijay nagar, ghaziabad in[protected] invoice no. 505,
                      Defected cooler delivered our address k-161, sector-9, tripple storey, vijay nagar, ghaziabad, there is some problem in cooler, up and down nob already braked, sound coming inside it, some times smell problem also there
                      Complaint no. C[protected]
                      Jun 27, 2018

Jun 28, 2018
                      Updated by MANOJDICE
                      no reply till date.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share the complaint and contact details so that we can escalate the issue further and get it escalated it further.

Sir/ Madam
                      call log. No. C[protected]. Dt. 4.6.18. Commitment 72 hours in solution. Customer care no. Doing call to transfer this contact no. [protected](kakali roy), calling for avoid my phone call. Reject my phn call. But, 20 days after no solution this problem. Kindly arrange urgent rectfy this problem.

We request you to kindly elaborate the concern and get in touch with us on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/ so that we can get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric

I have purchased one 48 inches ceiling fan having description[protected] summer chill white on 30-may 2018 from m/s kasturi lights, sco 17 sector 7-c, chandigarh. Since installation of the fan it is giving great trouble. It makes grinding sound all the time. Sometimes the sound is very loud and dangerous. I lodged complaint with the showroom who in turn registered the complaint with service center on 13.6.2018. The concern no is c[protected]. No technician has visited me for rectification of the complaint. I have tried calling the concerned persons but there is no response. The fan appears to have major
                        Manufacturing defect. No one is taking responsibility to rectify the fault. I want the dealer to replace the defective fan. Please help me exchange the fan. S. M. Singh
                        Jun 17, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share your contact details and complaint no. so that we can escalate the issue further. One of our Customer Care Executive will soon get in touch with you to get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric
                        Dear sir I bought a new ceiling fan orient summer crown on 12/06/2018 . Dealer has not checked the fan when I bought it . They said me about warranty of 2 years on this fan.After that I fitted the fan but When fan is running it makes noise at every speed. Pls solve my problem.
                        Orient Electric's reply, Jul 11, 2018
                        Hi Captan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your contact details along with the complaint number with us. You can register the complaint by calling on our toll free number 1800-103-7574 or get in touch with on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/

Team Orient Electric
                        A full pedestal fan is in warranty period and its chowk and no electric supply.
                        Pls service this
                        Omprakash Souran's reply, Jun 25, 2018
                        Solve this as you can early
                        Hi Omprakash,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your contact details along with the complaint number with us. You can register the complaint by calling on our toll free number[protected] or get in touch with on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/