Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 22, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Orient Electric India

Having problems with Orient Electric India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Orient Electric India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Orient Electric India reviews & complaints (306)

I have purchased a fan from orient company having model spectra worth rs. 6000, two montha before. Tha fan has gurantee period...

I purchased a cooler orient electric model snow breeze neo cd6201b from bhardwaj tv centre vijay nagar, ghaziabad in[protected] invoice no. 505,
Defected cooler delivered our address k-161, sector-9, tripple storey, vijay nagar, ghaziabad, there is some problem in cooler, up and down nob already braked, sound coming inside it, some times smell problem also there
Complaint no. C[protected]
Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jun 28, 2018
Updated by MANOJDICE
no reply till date.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share the complaint and contact details so that we can escalate the issue further and get it escalated it further.

Sir/ Madam
call log. No. C[protected]. Dt. 4.6.18. Commitment 72 hours in solution. Customer care no. Doing call to transfer this contact no. [protected](kakali roy), calling for avoid my phone call. Reject my phn call. But, 20 days after no solution this problem. Kindly arrange urgent rectfy this problem.

We request you to kindly elaborate the concern and get in touch with us on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/ so that we can get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric

I have purchased one 48 inches ceiling fan having description[protected] summer chill white on 30-may 2018 from m/s kasturi lights, sco 17 sector 7-c, chandigarh. Since installation of the fan it is giving great trouble. It makes grinding sound all the time. Sometimes the sound is very loud and dangerous. I lodged complaint with the showroom who in turn registered the complaint with service center on 13.6.2018. The concern no is c[protected]. No technician has visited me for rectification of the complaint. I have tried calling the concerned persons but there is no response. The fan appears to have major
    Manufacturing defect. No one is taking responsibility to rectify the fault. I want the dealer to replace the defective fan. Please help me exchange the fan. S. M. Singh

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share your contact details and complaint no. so that we can escalate the issue further. One of our Customer Care Executive will soon get in touch with you to get the issue resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric
    Dear sir I bought a new ceiling fan orient summer crown on 12/06/2018 . Dealer has not checked the fan when I bought it . They said me about warranty of 2 years on this fan.After that I fitted the fan but When fan is running it makes noise at every speed. Pls solve my problem.
    Orient Electric's reply, Jul 11, 2018
    Hi Captan,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your contact details along with the complaint number with us. You can register the complaint by calling on our toll free number 1800-103-7574 or get in touch with on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/

Team Orient Electric
    A full pedestal fan is in warranty period and its chowk and no electric supply.
    Pls service this
    Omprakash Souran's reply, Jun 25, 2018
    Solve this as you can early
    Hi Omprakash,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your contact details along with the complaint number with us. You can register the complaint by calling on our toll free number[protected] or get in touch with on https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/

Team Orient Electric

मैंने 2015 में एक वाटर गीजर खरीदा था जिसमें कि अगले...

I bought a wall fan in aug 2017
      That starts jamming on its own after 1 month use and keeps on running radomly after 1-2 hour gap
      I have complained so many times even the technician have visited several times and repaired it with almost every part
      They have changer switch
      Motot
      Fan
      Regulator and many other parts
      But still the fan does the same

I asked the dealer to give me replacement so they ask me to get written replacement from the technician which the executives now deny that they won’t give any written replacement paper even if you want the service or not
      They just keep fooling around keeps on adding used and old parts to your fan saying now its ok and you have to call them again
      Fed of their service and the workers
      Dont buy the most # products are from orient electric
      Aug 14, 2021
      I have thrown the fan from the window to the dumpster and thats where the whole company belongs

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly share your contact details and the complaint no. so that we can escalate the issue further.

Team Orient Electric
      Aapki company k fan ka capastor damage ho gya h .
      Aapki company k service center m koi bhi persion call pic nhi kr rha h .
      So plyz meri complent ko serious le kisi ko company k through bheje taaki hmari problm solve ho jaaye

Team Orient Electric

I purchased a heavy duty exhaust sweep 450mm rpm 1400 from arora electricals shahzadi mandi agra vide invoice no 71 dt o8 05 2017 this exhaust suddenly stopped yesterday no smoke no smell obsd. Ms arora electricals says to contact you. Exaust detail gl 15 16 18 a e. 10019 pl arrange fault recovery soon. K g asthana p 20 mig nehru enclave shamsabadroad agra up pin 282004 mob [protected].
        Hi KG Asthana,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your complaint and contact details with us so that we can escalate the issue further.

Dear Orient Teem

Cochran Pearson i am inform to your costumer service but not provide any technician in your Costumer car at not service at you complain No. Why ?????

C[protected] ?????

Bk.S's reply, Jun 22, 2018
        Orient Electric India — fan is not working in last 1 month

Bk.S on Jun 22, 2018 Mark as Resolved

Dear Orient Teem

Cochran Pearson i am inform to your costumer service but not provide any technician in your Costumer car at not service at you complain not Recponce Why ?????

C18052701266 ?????

Not Respond in your any technician

Brijesh Sharma
        Gurgaon
        Mob : 9910056054
        Hi Brijesh,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.We have noted the shared details. We have raised a service request to address your concern. Rest assured, you will hear from us soon.

Team Orient Electric

I buy aero ceiling fan from Orient and the service from Orient is very poor not even satisfy customer and also not able to give proper answer very bad quality of service I don't prefer anyone for buying Orient fan worst quality service by Orient
          I file a complaint on 21may2018 till today no technician visit and I call again Orient customer care they give me a number and say that person help me but that also not do anything my complaint number is
          C[protected]
          Orient only want to sell fan and forget after selling fan and ignoring customers issues
          Hi Mudit,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have noted your complaint details. One of our Customer Care Executive will soon get in touch with you to get this issue resolved at the earliest.

Team Orient Electric
          I purchased orient air cooler last week . Now pump is not working I have been complaining for last 6 days, no technician is visiting . Poorest service of orient .
          Orient Electric's reply, Sep 10, 2018

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please inbox your complaint and contact details on Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OrientElectric/ so that we can escalate the issue further.

Team Orient Electric

I have bought a new orient airtek cooler from vijay sales preet vihar on 30th april. It was delievered on 1st may. Since then...

I Purchased on Air cooler SNOWBREEZE SUPER Model CD5002B from Metro Cash & Carry on 28th April, 18. Delivwred ob 29th April, 18. While opened the cooler found that main body of the cooler is craxk from front corners ans Water Indicator found broken. Front upper luvers found loose dur to which it automatically xomea down while cooler is on. Model sr. No.[protected]
            Hi Gverma,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to contact us on our toll free number at[protected] or[protected] and email us at customer.[protected]@orientelectric.com or customer.[protected]@orientelectric.com’.

Team Orient Electric

I purchaged ceiling fan on 20/4/2018 with 2 years waranty. The next day onwards its not working.
              I lodged a complaint...

Hello

We have purchase orient 2 fans. After 4 months too much noise is coming from the fan.

I have submitted a couple of service request but not able to get an answer also, they are always giving fake promises.

After some time i have call head of orient service dept mr. Saurav shah - ([protected]) but also, he is also not giving a proper answer and giving me fake promise.

Still, my query is not resolved from there end.
              Apr 27, 2018
              Updated by ketan3193
              Still i am not able to get ans.

We are paying high for service and brand.
              Hi Ketan,

Team Orient Electric

As per inquiry no. C[protected] dated 11-04-18. On 12-04-18 service technician allocated to attend the complain.

Please note that the fan has perched on 10-04-18. On the same day we found that ;
                1. Unexpected sound while function
                2. Heat generated while function, unable to touch.
                3. Not giving sufficient flow of air as per orient claim.

Nothing corrected by service technician.

Please replace the same and provide me other fan to over come from such result.

Looking forward for your proper response.

Regards.
                Regular customer.
                Hi Neha,

Team Orient Electric

Maximum time complaint ke bad bhi koi reply nahi milta. 2 month se geizure ki complaint kar raha hun lekin koi response nahi hai. Aaj kal aaj kal kar kar ke talte ja rahe hain 100 bar compmaint kar di fir bhi koi farq nahi padta inko. Product bechne ke samay hum ye bhi karenge wo bhi karenge sab kuchh karenge. Jab service dene ki bat aai to hawa fs
                  Hi Nitya,

Team Orient Electric

I have purchased 10 nos. Of orient fans which include ceiling jazz, pedestal and exhaust fans during june 2016. Out of the...

My orient fan that i bought leas than 7 months back with 2 year warranty developed some problem for which i registered a complaint with orient customer care void reference no. C[protected]. The service engineer called me today morning and said he will visit and resolve the problem today itself but he never turned up. It gets worse. I received a message from orient in the evening saying the complaint has been attended and resolved. And this happened without the code the service engineer is supposed to take from the customer upon satisfactory resolution. Is some one at the company going to do something about it?

Team Orient Electric
                    The fan is not working properly as it is making too much voice...we just opened fresh box only after installing only the barring is doing noise . We are unable to sleep at night.plz solve it soon as u can solve.
                    Orient Electric's reply, Apr 10, 2018
                    Hi Chandiwale,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your complaint number and contact number with us so that can we can escalate the issue further.

You can also contact us on our toll free number at 91-11- 40507000 or 1800-103-7574 and email us at [email protected] or [email protected]’.

Team Orient Electric

I would like to inform you that i have complaint regarding fan that the same is not working properly and having noise issue in it. After lodging complain through phone call your person has came and repaired it on 26.02.18 but after that my fan worked hardly 1 week in good condition and after that the noise has started and seems like bearing issue has arise again as previously both the bearing were damaged and your person has changed them both. I still not called at your end and thought that this time may be some other issues are there and for that i should not blame to orient servicess but on 18th evening suddenly my fan stopped working and we tried to solve the issue at our end but it was not working as fast as previous and it seems that again bearings are broken. Yesterday spoke on your toll free no. And tried to lodge a complaint but your staff are saying that this time if your person will come to resolve the issue then they will charge me for both services and parts as my warranty has been ended on 27th feb 2018 but my question is that is this you call services when parts which changed by you is not working and got damaged in a month. I don't think that this is called services. Now i feel like i have been cheated by orient as they knew that my warranty is going to expire in 2 days when i lodged it first time and duplicate parts are used in my fan. At first when i called and got the fats service i was really very impressed and purchased 1 more orient fan 10 days ago. But now i feel that i have done a big mistake and i don't think that i and my relatives and friends can go for orient fans in future.

Mukesh
                      Hi Mukesh,

Team Orient Electric

I've brought 2 sealing fans last year for my newly built apartment. One of them is working well but the other one which is hung un my bedroom has started making creepy grazing noise.
                        I purchased this product (Orient jazz) from a well known buyer but sinve this is under warranty, i want the service provider to look into it as the product is still under 1 year warranty.
                        Hi Anupam,

Team Orient Electric

Hi sir my name is mr. Sandeep sisodia.
                          I am using the mcent browser app for regular.

0n 28 february...

Untrustworthy online shop www.orientelectriceshop.com.

They seem to have some good products. However, based on my experience do not buy online from this orientelectriceshop.com.

After paying for 20+ ceiling fans a month back, am still waiting to know when they can fulfill the entire order [order [protected], [protected], [protected]].

I ack the partial fulfillment of 6 fans, what about the rest, and when will be fulfilled?

Albee
                          Hi Albee,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to please mail your contact details and complaint reference number on customer.[protected]@orientelectric.com or call us at[protected] and we will ensure that your complaint is resolved on priority.

Team Orient Electric

I have purchased orient ceiling fan model new air 600 mm in the month of march 2017, i think in october itself it started giving noise from the fan. But we thought it will be a minor issue and will get resolved automatically. However it continued and finally in november around 19th nov 2017 we made a complaint, and technician came and attend the service call, he opened up every parts of the ceiling fan including motor, he did something and fixed again, the noise disappeared.
                            However again after 10-12 days the noise started again from 3rd or 5th dec 2017. I am totally fed up with the noise as it is giving a so lousy noise that irritates a lot while you sleep.
                            I need my refund amount / or replacement with new fan immediately. I think there is seriously something wrong with workmanship of orient fan all the models as i have heard similar kind of complaint from others too.
                            Please i need some action immediately.
                            Hi Ashish,

Team Orient Electric
                            We too also experiencing similar problem . Even the technician came and said nothing can be done on the noise. We can’t even hear any other voice. Very bad and totally disastrous customer service in IJK Thrissur.
                            Orient Electric's reply, Feb 10, 2018
                            Hi Dickson,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. We request you to share your complaint number with us so that we can escalate the issue further.
                            Or you can contact us on our toll free number at 91-11- 40507000 or 1800-103-7574 and email us at [email protected]’.