Orient Electric India Customer Care

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India related photos (42)

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

s n rama chandra rao
DearSir,

I have purchased a new orient table fan inthe month of march or may 2010.
Wtih earlier experience I neglected the gaurenttee card preservation.My professor,Prof.M.Purnachandra rao,purchased a orient table fan in 1985,still it is working,I also purchased ceilling fan in 2004 for my newly constructed house,it is also working well. What happened to my table fan I dont know it is not working. I request the company to look inthe matter and do justices.

snrao
i also have the Same Complain... Orient table fan not working ... Spent more than 350Rs for service and repair but still not working...

Will throw this fan in a Dustbin...

Never Buy Orient table fan ...

susanta_muk
    It is not possible to laudge any complaint to the Orient company for Orient PSPO fans. I have found problems within warrenty period for one fan of Orient PSPO. I have tried to contact the number given in their oficial web-site for complaint register. The telephone number does not respond. I have tried to send them e-mail to the e-mail address, but the e-mail address does not exists though it is given in their official web-site.

Orient pspo — Poor service poor product

I purchase orient pspo on may09 after two month bearing prob . Problem solved but after 3 month repeted problen. When fun run bearing noise on
    Orient fans Company is now No 1 company in Providing Service Since Avanindra Yadav has taken over the Charge of All India After Sales Services.He is very co-operative and has Co-operated us, when ever any one approaches to him he is always helped them.

Orient pspo — rusted fan blades

I had purchased 4 Orient PSPO fans(model:1200mm+) from Mukesh Electricals,Thane(W) on 1stAug2010 with 2 yrs warranty. The fan blades of all 4 fans have rusted.
    Registered complaint on 27Aug2011 having complaint no:2863. But no appropriate response from comapny personals.
    Pleae help me to get replacement of these fans from Orient PSPO company.

Rgds
    Prashant Pawar
    Cell NO:[protected]
    Kalwa-Thane

Orient Pspo 1400 Mm Fan — technical problem in fan [Resolved]

B.C.Goyal
      A 1400 mm orient pspo fan model summer cool c75542 purchased on dated 10.3.2010.Now it creats noise and speed...

jainms2
      I had purchase an orient fan and after 2 months of purchase it start noising
      I complained to bhayander service center (PH[protected] and some one Bhagwan was supposed to come for servicing .But no body ever came.I used to calling them eavery day giving then my complaint number i.e. 2024 but it was more than 14 days ,they were always giving me the time the service man may come ,but no body ever came.I think my call cost goes much more than the repaire cost should be.
      After some days I gave up.

I decided never ever buy Orient fan in my life.

Orient fans — Blades colour peeling off

Dear Customer care,

This is to inform you that , following 3 fan bought details given herebelow, colour of the blads of all the 3 fans started peeling off after few months of purchase.

1) 1200mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PEH --051818

2) 1200mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PEH --051796

3) 900mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PAH --04203

Abover referred fans were bought from M/s. SADGURU AGENCIES, Sunil Sadan, Opp Tony Land, Station Road, Chembur, Mumbai-400 071. Tel No.2521 1683 vide Invoice # 227 dt. 20.09.2009.

The undersigned went to the above dealer today i.e.5th of December, 2010 to make official complaint about the same. He was of the opinion that such things heppens on all Orient or any other product which is non metalic, which being a customer i do not agree. As, I strongly beleive in Orient Brand therefore bought 3 fans as referred above. Being a customer i would request you to seriously look into the matter and please make necessry arragementmet to either inspect or get the defect blades changed at the earliest under the intimation to the undersigned.

Detailed address are given herebelow for doing the needful.

Rajesh Shetty, 101, Sidhi Harmony, Plot NDR-28, Opp Bldg 87-B, Tilak Nagar, Chembur (West), Mumbai-400 089, Amchi Shala Road, Cell [protected]

Awaiting your prompt response on the same.

Rajesh Shetty

k.v.maheshwari
        I have purchaed a orient stand fan from M/s Atma Agencies (a autho.dealer of Orient fan) shop no.1, D B Z -N-121 Gandhidham (Kutch) vide bill No. 1419 dated 18/4/2009 Rs. 2300/- with two years gaurantee. After one year my fan not working properly I have given fan to the above said dealer for checking/repairing
        The said dealer given me repairing sleep No. 2783 dated 4/5/2010 and said that fan is manufacturing defact hence it will take 5-6 days to repair from orient co. since one weak i have regularly equring but dealer not heard me not returning my fan. Kindlyk in to the matter and help me.

Thanking in advance
        K.V.Maheshwari
        Phone No.[protected]
        Mobile No. [protected]

Orient Fan — Worst Quality Fan

shivam5506
          Though orient fans are one of the costliest fans and they spend a lot in advertising and M.S.Dhoni but their ceiling fans...

C.Murali
          I have purchased one Orient / Table Fan DESK - 25 model fan on 17/10/2009 (Fan No 212213)
          from SRI KRISHNA & Co. 17, Bypass Road, Peiyakuppam, Tiruvallur, R.S – 602001.
          Phone –[protected], Mobile – [protected].
          Since from last month (February 1st week) fan not working, I informed the dealer SRI KRISHNA & Co He told me that compliant send Orient Service Center & He will come to My Home to Ratified the problem, but they not came up do this month (March 1 week) Then again I spoke to SRI KRISHNA & Co Dealer said - Please give the fan to our shop in next three days fan will ratified based on that them, I have given fan on 10.03.2010 till now fan not ready. He told me Orient Service Person not come.
          I had spoken many time with Orient Service Center Chennai thro’ Phone No :[protected] no response from there side, Only they said we will make ready soon. But not it came so far.

Note : Warranty 2 Years available.

Dear all customer please do not purchase orient products you have seen my story.
          This because for me in out side Chennai, none responds regarding Service. I trust in Orient so that only I brought, seeing this cause no respond from Customer Service Oriental.

Servicing of Orient Pedestal fan

We bought the fan on July 2013, but for 6 months or so it stopped working. Please look into this matter do the needful immediately.

Fan complaint. # c16052300986

I bought a arista/subaris fan from market, this fan has lot of speed problem n noise problem, i think this defect only in its design.
          Again n again i am calling on toll free, they are still saying, its not closed. This is the 7th time i lodged the complaint, they came thrice before for repairing...

But still same problem is there.
          Yes, i am facing same service issue with Orient Gyser at Mumbai. Don't purchase. They make false promises of visits

Orient Pspo Fan Summer Pride — NOISING WHILE ON [Resolved]

N C SARKAR

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM M/S PRAKASH ELECTRICALS, P-37, INDIA EXCHANGE PLACE, KOLKATA-700001,...

Orient Fan — FAN NOT WORKING PROPERLY [Resolved]

MOTILAL MUNDARA

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM M/S PRAKASH ELECTRICALS, Shreenath Camber, VIA Char Rasta,...

Orient Fans — Not replacing the defective fan [Resolved]

Avinash Landge
            I purchased ceiling fan of orient fans From Uttam electricals, Zumar das Market, Nr Thermax Chowk, Chinchwad, pune. Fan details...