Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 1, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Orient Electric India

Having problems with Orient Electric India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Orient Electric India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Orient Electric India

Orient Electric India Website

Orient Electric India Head Office Address

82, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Orient Electric India Phone Numbers

Orient Electric India reviews & complaints(309)

My induction cook top has been u/ s from 9 Sep 15 I have raised complaint. My complain no. Is C[protected] the company repersasantive has taken my induction cook top to service center and till date he has not solve the problem .when my raise complian the product was in warranty.
Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Orient Fans — Fan Dead

Complaint No. C-[protected] Dated 29/03/2015 & Second Complaint No. Dated 06/04/2015

I have bought a ARETA Orient Fan SN[protected], on 18th November from Velocity Electricals and Hardware, Cosmos Complex, Shop Number 2, Opp. Happy Valley, Thane West, Phone :[protected], bill number 526 on 18th November 2015. As soon as it was installed, it was making chopping and squeaking sounds. We escalated it immediately. Since then we are waiting and are given a SLA of one hour, that someone will come and install it in an hour, now when we are calling them, the response is that Orient hasn’t responded to them yet. Please help as we are unable to sleep in my bedroom due to the noise.Your electrician visited our house and said the sound the fan is making because that's the way it's designed... I must say your service is worse than your fans or should I say you have bad fans.Can u arrange for someone to come and take the fan from me... Its junk and i want to give to you for free. I have complained through your website, via calls and social networking but the problem hasn't been taken care of. Just take the fan and install it in your office and let me know how you feel about it. I am giving it for free.

Hello sir, i am from guntur, Andhra pradesh. my stand fan got repaired, fan not rotating, it stuck. so many times i called in guntur service person, till now no response from him, day by day he is postponing, pls take a complaint. Thank you.

Hi, This is regarding orient electric India .I purchased orient electric fan and its under warranty and now its throwing lot of noise and not working . I called customer care several times but they are not providing service .My complain no is C[protected] which got registered on 6 Nov 2015.Their dead line is 2 working days. They are so bad that without providing the service they are dropping message to my cell that technician has attended our complaint and given the service. I again called them and they said they will give the service but again without delivering the service they sent the message that technician has attended our complaint, I spoke to senior officers several times but still not got the service till today 10 Nov 2015.I think orient is not bothered about its customers and its reputation since the way they are treating us

maine 2 orient company ke fan liye aur connect kar ne ke bad 2 tin minute ke bad apane aap zhatke se pop se takraya aur mera naya pop tut gaya he aur ye dono fan faulty he muzhe yahapar fasaya gaya hai sath main maine image aatached kiya hai

We bought an orient spectra fan on the 15/08/2015.After getting the fan installed on the same day, we found that the remote for the fan does not work at all and also the light also controlled manually, hence whenever the fan is put the light also gets lit..we called the customercare at orient and registered the complaint... Now here's what happened.. 1. They hadn't registered the complaint at all..something that we found out when we called up the customercare care to enquire as to why no technician had come to sort out the issue.2..when a tech did come, he checked out the fan and found a problem with the PCB and said that he could replace the part after 5days as the spare part was not in stock...on being asked for a fresh piece ..we were directed by cust care to speak to speak to service centre and from there to one Mr dev who was soo rude and curt and banged the phone..I haven't got the replacement as yet.To sum it up the cust care sucks because it functions only from 9.30/to6.30, they are clueless abt everything and the officials of the company are equally useless..please don't buy orient products.. They are useless and redressal to issues is next to impossible.

I bought Orient stand fan "Stand 37" eight months ago. The next day I found a problem that the fan's head is loosed. I called...

with great fun fare, we decided to purchase new orient fans in feb 2015.but when the summer started, the trouble started. every time complaint, not attended many times. once technician from narela to whom the company has awarded to contract, visited and informed that by tomorrow, the fans would be replaced, no action, after 2 weeks complaint again, now says technician would visit again. all the complaints outstanding. last time the area manager informs that technician would visit on monad, we informed that we both are working, he informed before arriving he would make a call, but he did not and visited straight away. a small child could not attend him, even then he did not make a call.

we want the refund of amount of our fans. we are ready to file complaint with the consumer court, because we are mentally harassed by the company because of its poor action or inaction.

the detail of last unattended complaints:
              c [protected], 54, 55 and 56 dated[protected]. these were attended after 15 days and it was informed that the same would be replaced in one day.
              RESULT: NO ACTION, NO CALL, NO VISIT, NO REPLACEMENT.

WE AGAINS CONTACTED THE SERVICE MANAGER ON SATURDAY 19-07-15. OUR COM NO C [protected], 95, 93 DATED 19-07-15.HE INFORMED THAT TECHNICIAN WOULD VISIT ON 21-07-15 AND FIX THE TIME WITH YOU BY MAKING A CALL IN THE EVENING. BUT HE DID NOT MAKE A CALL AND VISITED STRAITWAY TO HOUSE, SMALL CHILD COULD NOT ATTEND.

IT APPEARS THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT INTERESTED IN RESOLVING THE ISSUE AND JUST PASSING AWAY THE TIME.

WE ARE NOT IN A POSITION TO RUN THE FANS. WE WANT OUR REFUND ALONGWITH COMPONSATION FOR HARRASSMENT.

RAKESH KUMAR KHERA

Orient 400 mm Desk 25 Table Fan I bought it in 2010, it suddenly stopped working..i tried oiling the motor but still it...

Raised the concern about my two opera fan on 9 .With out any service first time closed the complain. Once again requested .Executive said will arrange the engineer today after that waited for two days again .After waited 2 days . Again i call on 15 now agian the promise for today 17 before 1 pm . i was waited home 12.30 to 4 pm .Once i reached for my office engineer call me am coming today. Promise i will never go for future and also not recommended to the orient in future. Is there is only way i can go for consumer court ? please suggest Thanks Rajesh
                Poor service
                Not recommended to go for Orient
                orient fan complaints responding is too bad too worest i approched by teliphone center they are not responding correctly if executive lifting my phone they said we will arrange today after that i waited for 2days after waited 2 days again i call on 9th july they promised me there is no stock after two days we will come once i reached office engineer told to me iwill come we are waiting for today on words promise i will never go for future and also not recommended to the orient in future coustmer care number is [protected] guntur andharapradesh this is jakki ranga babu my mobile no is [protected]

I bought an orient arctic air fan from snapdeal in apr 2015 with one year manufacturers warranty. . .

The fan is not working now & the electrician said the winding of the fan is faulty. . . Tries calling cistomer care but it is busy always

Need a replacement

Dear sir, i have purchased 5 fans of orient. out of 5 fans two are defective, i have made complaints to your customer care repeatedly and complaints no. are C[protected], C[protected], C[protected], C[protected]. I am not able to understand why your persons are not coming to my fans and replace the fans. i am company secretary and law graduate and shareholder of Orient group. i will raise this issue in AGM, i will inform the company secretary, your managing director, all independent directors, SEBI, Registrar of companies and consumer court also. i want to know whether i have committed any mistake just buy orient fans. but i am facing so many problems and your customer care just registring the complaints only. till date no body has contacted me.when i made my first complaint on 25th may C[protected] somebody came and told me that it has not been properly installed. he did not even tried to install properly. then why we are paying to that persons if they are not able to solve our problem, thereafter, i have made complaints so many times. now it is upto you, i will wait this week only, thereafter i will file the case in cunsumer court, CNBC Awaj and other media forums.

I brought orient fan sweep 400mm on the may of month, the fan was not working from the first day when i brought. i called customerr care and complaint about more than 20-30 times everytime they were telling that our technician will visit and solve the problem but till today none of them come to attend the complaint .

Orient Electric — ORIENT ELECTRIC NOT PROVIDING REPLACEMENT UNDER WARRANTY

MY NAME IS SWAPNIL SUNIL SHIVALKAR I HAD COMPLAINT AGAINST ORIENT ELETRIC I HAD PURCHASE ORIENT FAN ON 13/9/2014…I HAD...

Dear Sir/Madam I bought a ORIENT ACTUS TORNADO GRAND-CH6002B ON 30TH March, 2015 from GARG DEPARTMENTAL STORES, 72, C-SECTOR, INDRAPURI, BHOPAL(MP). From the first day the cooling system is not working properly and oral information is already given to departmental store on same day but they didnt take a proper action for it.The complaint also registered on toll free number but nobody is touch with me till date. This is the request to you that kindly solve the problem on priority basis. Thank you Regards Vivek Verma, Bhopal(MP) Mobile:-[protected]

I purchased 4 sets of Arctic Air ceiling fans of Soft Pearl color from M/s Milan Associates, 2, B.V.K. Iyengar Road, Bangalore - 560 053. Bill No. 6617/17.05.2015 for Rs.4600/-. The consignment was delivered to me in a bulk box containing four sets of the fans. But during the installation of the fans, it was noticed that the motor of one of the fan sets were brown color instead of soft pearl color, though the wings were of soft pearl color. The house where the fans were to be installed (new house) is in Yelahanka, which is about 25 kms from the place where I bought. I approached the dealer on 08.06.2015 and told him about the problem, to which he referred me to the Service Center which is about a short distance from his shop. When approached, the service center personnel informed that since it is only a color problem and not a problem of the fan itself, it needs to be solved with the dealer himself. Again on approaching the dealer, he refused to exchange the fan saying that the bulk package ought to have contained the soft pearl color motor only and it is not his problem. On persistence, he insisted on production of warranty card, which in fact has not been given to me at all. The dealer has given only the Tax Invoice. On further persistence, he asked me to leave the motor at his office along with the original tax invoice and come back again after calling him and ascertaining. With no other option left and being at the mercy of the dealer, I have left the fan motor along with the original tax invoice with the dealer. But, I wish to inform that this is almost a harassment for me, as I have to travel 25 + 25 kms on another day, after having already visited him a second time on 08.06.2015. I request you to take necessary action and it is also kindly requested that the dealer may be directed to deliver the fan motor to my residence, as it is the mistake of the dealer in not giving me a proper set of fan.

I had purchased an orient wall fan dated 31/03/15 from Surat but after two months it is not working.I called the Customer care number for repairing as it is under 2 years warranty period.They gave me a complaint number C[protected] dated 27/05/15 and informed that within 48 hours problem will be resolved but till 30/05/15 no one come to my house for repairing of my wall fan Again today i called the customer care they informed that they are not sure when a service person come for repairing and informed that problem will be resolved with in a two days. They were always giving me the time the service man may come, but no body ever came. I decided never ever buy Orient fan in my life with such a poor service quality.

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchase Orient Orina fan on dated 10/4/2015.This fan is giving noise problem.I have complain to...

I have purchased orient padastal fan before 1 years ago. My fan is under warrant of 2 years.Before one week on dated 25th April while running the fan is off. After i called to call center for service of my fan. They said that the technician will visit & resolve your complaint within 48 hours.After that day i have called regularly to customer care but i have got same response that by today evening your complaint will resolved but till date no one came to my home for service. On 29th April i have mailed to orient fan customer service (mail id : [protected]@orientfans.com)but i have not reply from their also. Also one customer executive give me the no. of person who is area incharge for Vadodara region (no. are [protected] & [protected]). I have called to that person but he is not picking up my phone & from last two days his phone are switch off. I cant get any help from orient regarding fan service. Please resolve my issue. I have decided that in future i will never buy product of orient due to problem in after sales service.