Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 22, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Orient Electric India

Having problems with Orient Electric India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Orient Electric India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Orient Electric India reviews & complaints (306)

My complaint number is c[protected], I had registered a complaint on sunday but no action is taking place, they said us to wait till 48 hrs but now its been more then that time, please help its summer over here and there are no fans in this hostel

I had purchased ceiling fan at Jambusar (Gujarat.Dt. Bharuch).But starting day from installed noise coming in to the inside...

Previously I had put up a complaint in the respect against ref no:C [protected] on 18/02/2015. When I received no response from either sides I made 2 more calls at your Customer Care but extremely sorry to say that there has been no response either from your technicians or your Customer Care. This is not merely a complaint but a naked fact of your after sale service provided to the consumer.

This December I bought an orient actus geyser . Due to some reasons I call on company toll-free number[protected] as given on the booklet and registered my complaint with ref no.-C[protected] on December 11, 2014. Customer care executive promise me to provide service within 48 hours. But days pass and pass, and no service has been provided yet. Each time I call on toll free number new complaint with new ref no. has been registered. I also call on zonal customer care in-charge and regional customer care in-charge ( Bihar ) with contact no.-[protected] bt my call was not received even a single time. This is the worst customer care service I have ever seen in my life by this company . There is no response from the company till now. Thank You.
      Bad Product and worst Customer Service. Not getting Service after 12 days of lodging complaint. Orient is a cheater company. I they cant provide service, they don't have right to sell the product.
      Even in Delhi, where almost every company provides good service, Orient is failed. I'll never suggest anyone to buy this product.

I have purchased a Induction Top on 1st Oct 2014 of model 1501/2. After few days it went off. After that I gave a complaint on 20th Oct 2014, Ref no C[protected] and service man came & repaired the machine on 21st Oct 2014. Next day again it went off and I called up customer care and they raised a new complaint Ref No -C[protected] . After that service man has called and told I need to wait for 10days as they need to change the parts which has to come from out of station. I waited 10 days and called multiple times to customer care, till no body has turned up till date 18th Nov 2014. I never thought of this type of service from a new company. Request you take this to the management, so that they can take necessary action to correct this. Thanks & Regards, Samir Nandi +91-[protected]

Orient Fans — making lot of noise

I have bought 2 orient ceiling fans on 1st June 2014. To my surprise within a months period it started making lot of...
          I have purchased one Induction (model Number 1502F) which is not functioning properly. I have also made number of complain...

Dear sir or Madam, My mum and dad who lives in India, Vadodara-Gujarat, last year. They bought the fan from one of your Orient Dealer. The fan stopped working within 3 months of the purchase. My parents went to your Orient Dealer and complaint about the fan not working and he sent someone to check the problem. He charged my parents 200 Rs. and he repaired the fan. The fan only worked for another month and then it stopped working. My parents went back to the Orient Dealer again, asking him to take the fan back, but he didn't take any responsibility. He told us that Orient company buy all their products from China and therefore the quality is not good. My Parents bought the fan for 2200 RS. the fan only worked for 3 months and my parents money was wasted. My parents are currently in UK with me and I am complaining on their behalf. I would really appreciate, if you could review our complaint and get back to us on the email address: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk We are looking for you to replace the fan or give us a full re-fund. It was a Pedestal fan. I look forward to hear from you. Thanks Komal

Orient Fan — very bad service

Sir I have purchase a orient ceiling fan on 25-05-14. The swinging of the fan is failed after some time. I am talk to the...

Sir, I hereby want to bring to your kind knowledge the problem that I have to face with your prouct TWICE till now. I have purchased a Orient Ceiling fan SUMMERKING- 020601 dated 07.03 .2013 and the very first day I faced a problem with fan. It failed to rotate properly in balanced manner and instead swinged in to and fro motion when hanged with the ceiling and have to call the service the very 1st day. But they plainly refused to replace the product even on the very 1st day of purchase which is quite an awkward thing that such a reputed company of yours is unable to replace the product with the manufacture defect. And now once again after a year, it started producing a loud weird sound like some component is worn off or damaged or broken. Again it is swinging violently in to and fro motion that seems like it can fell anytime. And I complained to your service centre (COMPLAINT NO. C[protected] Dated :[protected] more than a week ago, no one even bother to entertain the complaint. And no service is provided till now when the summer is in its peek and no one can even think of a room without a working fan. Hope you will look into the matter personally, else I have to take the matter to the consumer court because I am already harassed so much because who can think of a better working of a fan in future which even fails work in the PERIOD of WARRANTY itself. Kindly solve my problem at the earliest. BHAWANDEEP SINGH [protected]

Hi Myself Nitesh Tarwani I have bought product of this company Product Name Orient Actus CP3001H 30-Litre Supercool Air Cooler (White) And as per there policy if the product is warranty than they provide service for that product within 24 hours as they are having there helpline number[protected] i have registered my complain many times to there number but every the different different person receives call and tell that it will solved within 2 days but it's more than 10 days now and i am not getting solution My Complain Number for there is [protected] I want to get it repaired or want my many for this product can you please help me what should i do in this case

SIR/ It is
                inform you that before last two years unfortunately i had purchased 3
                table fan of your com. model...

I had purchase 4 nos orient fans in August but were not installed, when installed on 13/10/13 the fans were faulty making noise stater & blades are having problem, I have contacted customer service but the complain is still not resolved after several follow ups, When the product is faulty under manufacturing the company should replace the product.but no one is responding to my mails, when purchasing the fans i had to wait 1 month to receive, Kindly refer the below mails written to orient. I request you to help me in this matter. Thanks & Regards, Kedar Komarpant.

I had purchased three Orient PSPO ceiling fans at Rs. 1900/- each on 5/4/2013 from M/s New Gupta Electric Co. SCO 39/3 Sector 18 Chandigarh. One of the fans is giving sound from the ist day only and have been repaired two times and the complaint is again pending with their repair dept. Now second fan is also giving same problem and I have registered complaint for the same and is pending for the past one month. (approx). Now i request you to get these fans replaced with other model or I may be returned my amount. I should be be given adequate compensation for my all the sufferings. ' Thanks and Regards
                  Orient Fans customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i bought set of four new fans , out of four two fans found defective on complaint after 15 days the company technician
                    advised to get the defective fans to replace from shop , got replacement after 15 days again out of two one fan was
                    found defective complaint lodged to orient customer care on 22 JUNE EVEN AFTER DAILY FOLLOWUP no service
                    is provided by company till date .
                    i am not able to use the fan till date as it is badly swinging and risk may fall over
                    the head and cause serious injury / risk of life . pl take immediate action to resolve the issue
                    regards

BALDEV SINGH

i have purchased two orient fans brand arita on 15 may 2013 i have complaint regarding the fans there is un usual sounds or whispering sounds from the fans ihave made complaint on 6/6/2013 complaint no is c-[protected]/ c[protected] since from than i complaint daily i stay at mumbai kandivali west mumbai 400067 but the service centre people keeps on saying in two days problem will be solved now iam fed up and ihave to move to consumer court and publish in all leading news paper pls be cautious before buying any orient fan very poor service thanks for the harassment dharmesh golecha m; [protected] icomplaint daily at the serivce centre but no result pls help me thanks

Orient pspo — making sound

no one attend the complaint no 1605 last 10days i call to dhoni come at my house to see the Fan kone kone me hawa

Orient Actus — Product under warranty no Assistance from Company

I had purchased 2 Orient Actus water heaters on 21/11/2012. However on 2nd March 2013 one of the geysers stopped heating water...

Orient Fans — Replacement of Fan Blade

I would like to share the bad experience faced by Orient Company. I purchased fan in May 2012 of Orient Company from Borivali...

I sent the following email to [protected]@orientfans.com on 6th of July, 2012. There has been no call-back or any semblance of support whatsoever. The customer care is very lackluster and it clearly reflects the Orient Fans company's policy towards its customers. WHich is sell and forget it. Let the customers be at the mercy of their luck.

___________________________

Dear Sir/Ma’am,

I bought an Orient PSPO Table Fan on 21 June from a Dealer Named “Allied Electronics” in Sec-3 Market, Rajendranagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad.

After one day the Fan stopped working, there was a lot of noise and there was electrical spark from the motor and finally it stopped.

The dealer washed his hands off any responsibility, he totally ruled out a replacement.

I have been calling Orient Customer Service, the only Customer Service I received so far is a Complaint # C[protected]

The agents have been making false promises day after day, “Sir, very sorry to hear that” and “Someone will visit your home soon” and phrases like that. But in reality, nothing happened, after almost a week after calling Customer Care.

I am sure this email will go unnoticed and you not even be sorry. I don’t really expect anything else from Orient PSPO. This was a very bad experience.

Thanks and regards.

Jagannath Basu

SF2, Vardhman Estate
                        RajendraNagar Sec-3
                        Sahibabad, Ghaziabad
                        201005, UP
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        No particular comments at this stage.

Rajiv Sharma
                          A/29 Adishwar Society,
                          Nikol Road,Naroda,
                          Ahmedabad-382330
                          Hi! I purchased a Orient Stand fan Model 31 on 10th May 2012 & It stopped working on 15th of May 2012 . I've registered a complain on the same day but the problem hasn't been rectified as yet.
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          Orient Fans (Bad Product, Worse Service Quality)

Location: East Of Kailash, South Delhi, Delhi, India

sharan_kan on May 22, 2012

Exhaust Fan stopped working within a week

I bought an Exhaust Fan of M/s. Orient (Model- Air Flow) on 5th May 2012 from Kalra Electricals, Amar Colony, Lajpat Nagar at the price of Rs. 1, 100/-. This fan never gave us the desired result and was very slow from the day one. On top of that the fan has stopped working within a week of installation. It just gives a humming sound upon switching it on.

Upon calling the shopkeeper (Kalra Electricals), I was told to contact the company's service center directly on phone numbers[protected] & 27298193. I am calling on these numbers since Saturday but nobody is picking up.

At last I took the number of their HO in Okhla Phase-3, New Delhi and called their board number[protected]. My call was answered by Mr. Varun in Services. He also suggested me to call on phone numbers[protected] & 27298193 and talk to Mr. Raj Kumar & Mr. Varun there. I called on these both numbers more than two dozen times again but no avail, nobody picking up.

Then I called Mr. Varun again in their HO. He said that I will receive a call back in 20 minutes but these orient guys are not aware of call back and of customer orientation, so not received call from him.

I need to say as follows:

1. I don't need a fan which goes off within a week and want a full refund of my amount I paid for the fan.
                          2. Nobody should buy orient fans from immediate effect, as Orient Company doesn't care their customers, as nobody is even interested to listen customer's grievance.
                          Dhoni must stop endorsing this dirty product..