Orient Electric India

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Orient Electric India Complaints & Reviews

i have purchased a fan on orient company on 24/09/2011 means just month and it has gone bad within a month i have made the complain to the orient fan customer care a week ago and the lady there in customer care does not have any manner how to talk. and even she just keep on delaying the date and when we told her that its more than a week of complaint and i[censored] dont send your engg then v vll complaint to consumer forum and she without any fear is saying to us that do what ever u want. I really want to say the service level of orient fan has really gone bad and its service is digusting. please help us with the problem
Aug 13, 2020

I purchased eight orient pspo ceiling fans from authorized agent six years back. Within guarantee period of two years almost...

i buyed an orient fan on 16/5/2011.after few hours it started making noise.a few days passed the frequency of the noise increased.i took back the fan to the shopkeeper he changed the fan telling may be the product had some manufacturing default.again when we used the other fan of the same company it also started making noise like a very old fan.again the noise is too loud that i was not able to sleep and work.again i went to the shopkeeper and told to change the fan of another company he told he don't have any other company's fan.my fan is under warranty period,i want my fan to be changed as the shopkeeper is giving me the same defaulted pieces of fan.i don't have time to waste changing fan's all the time.so, please help me out and tell the dealer to change the fan and give me the fan of other company as the default is in the manufacture of all the fans made by this company.
    ORIENT PEAK AIR-PRODUCT
    SHOP NAME-NEW PREM WATCH CO.
    UPPER BAZAR, MODINAGAR
    DISTT. GHAZIABAD-201204
    Aug 13, 2020
    Orient electric doesn't care for customer
    They are providing defective product every time
    It's better to buy fan of another company but never buy any product of orient electric like fan

I bought 3 Orient pspo fan from authorised dealer Metro electicals, Super marcket in ,Bharuch.on 28.10.10 At the time of fitting 2 out of 3 fans having problem of noise. The dealer replaced the fan, the newone also has noise problem & now dealer repaired it with change the bearings.It couldnot work & noise problem at there.Dealer once again change the bearings but they are not success.Now they told me that company person visited & check the problem but tiil date no body visited & problem is still. Time is going on............ I Frequeently ask the electricians who fitted it & also to dealer....no result. Initialy dealer give good service but now i think he also tired with Orient fans complained.

Pls, do needful & rectifide the problem.

Shyam Desai, 1522,Suryanarayan society Bholav, Bharuch,[protected]

Hi All,

This is to bring to your attention that I bought orient fan 48" from Laxmi Stores Antophill , mumbai - 37 vide case memo number 409 dtd 11JAN2010 under your warranty reference number Hurricane 073857 which is two years , however dtd 26march2011 the fan all of sudden fell down on my Wife due to breakage of the rod connecting the fan.This accident has caused severe injury to her which could have become even more critical.My observation is that the broken rod was of sub standard quality.
        I putforth a humble request to sell good quality and standard products in the markets to avoid such instances.

M.Viswanathan
        Block A/3, bldg no 1, 1st flr,Room no:109
        Opp wadala fire brigade
        Antophill,mumbai-400037

SIR,
          I BOUGHT 12" ORIENT WALL FAN FROM RAJPUTANA ELECTRIC WORKS STATION ROAD KAISER GANG AJMER 305001 ON 13/09/2009br...

Orient Fans — rusted fan blades [Resolved]

4 Orient Fans purchased from M/s Shree Bhairavnath Electric on25/9/09 with a 2 yrs warranty, The fan blades have rusted and...

TWO MONTHS BACK I HAD PURCHASED A WALL FAN FROM A DEALER IN GHATKOPAR, MUMBAI. JUST AFTER FEW WEEKS, THE FAN IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY, NOR THE OSCILLATION FUNCTION IS WORKING. TRIED TO CONTACT THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT TELEPHONE LINES NOT OPERATIVE, ALWAYS BUSY. THEN I TRIED TO LODGE A COMPLAINT THROUGH ORIENT FANS COMPANY WEB-SITE, BUT THERE IS NO SUCH WEB-SITE OPERATIVE AS MENTIONED IN THE GUARANTEE CARD. THEN I GAVE EMAIL FOR THE COMPLAINT ON CUSTOMER SERVICE, BUT THEN THERE IS NO REPLY.

Orient fans — Fan is not Working

We purches a Fan last year 11/4/2009. But is not wokring properly.

Mohd Hassan

I bought a Orient Tornado Pedestal Fan from Moti Sewing Machinery Co Bapujinagar Bhubaneshwar, on 04/06/2009 with six month...

DearSir,

I have purchased a new orient table fan inthe month of march or may 2010.
            Wtih earlier experience I neglected the gaurenttee card preservation.My professor,Prof.M.Purnachandra rao,purchased a orient table fan in 1985,still it is working,I also purchased ceilling fan in 2004 for my newly constructed house,it is also working well. What happened to my table fan I dont know it is not working. I request the company to look inthe matter and do justices.

snrao
            Aug 13, 2020
            i also have the Same Complain... Orient table fan not working ... Spent more than 350Rs for service and repair but still not working...

Will throw this fan in a Dustbin...

Never Buy Orient table fan ...

Iam from Chennai, Perungalathur. I bought one ORIENT PSPO in CALVIN Electronics vide invoice number 1295 dated 12.04.2010....

It is not possible to laudge any complaint to the Orient company for Orient PSPO fans. I have found problems within warrenty period for one fan of Orient PSPO. I have tried to contact the number given in their oficial web-site for complaint register. The telephone number does not respond. I have tried to send them e-mail to the e-mail address, but the e-mail address does not exists though it is given in their official web-site.

Orient pspo — Poor service poor product

I purchase orient pspo on may09 after two month bearing prob . Problem solved but after 3 month repeted problen. When fun run bearing noise on
              Orient fans Company is now No 1 company in Providing Service Since Avanindra Yadav has taken over the Charge of All India After Sales Services.He is very co-operative and has Co-operated us, when ever any one approaches to him he is always helped them.

Orient pspo — rusted fan blades

I had purchased 4 Orient PSPO fans(model:1200mm+) from Mukesh Electricals,Thane(W) on 1stAug2010 with 2 yrs warranty. The fan blades of all 4 fans have rusted.
              Registered complaint on 27Aug2011 having complaint no:2863. But no appropriate response from comapny personals.
              Pleae help me to get replacement of these fans from Orient PSPO company.

Rgds
              Prashant Pawar
              Cell NO:[protected]
              Kalwa-Thane

A 1400 mm orient pspo fan model summer cool c75542 purchased on dated 10.3.2010.Now it creats noise and speed...

I had purchase an orient fan and after 2 months of purchase it start noising
                I complained to bhayander service center (PH[protected] and some one Bhagwan was supposed to come for servicing .But no body ever came.I used to calling them eavery day giving then my complaint number i.e. 2024 but it was more than 14 days ,they were always giving me the time the service man may come ,but no body ever came.I think my call cost goes much more than the repaire cost should be.
                After some days I gave up.

I decided never ever buy Orient fan in my life.

Orient fans — Blades colour peeling off

Dear Customer care,

This is to inform you that , following 3 fan bought details given herebelow, colour of the blads of all the 3 fans started peeling off after few months of purchase.

1) 1200mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PEH --051818

2) 1200mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PEH --051796

3) 900mm-Hurricane-WH/GL/PI/09-10 PAH --04203

Abover referred fans were bought from M/s. SADGURU AGENCIES, Sunil Sadan, Opp Tony Land, Station Road, Chembur, Mumbai-400 071. Tel No.2521 1683 vide Invoice # 227 dt. 20.09.2009.

The undersigned went to the above dealer today i.e.5th of December, 2010 to make official complaint about the same. He was of the opinion that such things heppens on all Orient or any other product which is non metalic, which being a customer i do not agree. As, I strongly beleive in Orient Brand therefore bought 3 fans as referred above. Being a customer i would request you to seriously look into the matter and please make necessry arragementmet to either inspect or get the defect blades changed at the earliest under the intimation to the undersigned.

Detailed address are given herebelow for doing the needful.

Rajesh Shetty, 101, Sidhi Harmony, Plot NDR-28, Opp Bldg 87-B, Tilak Nagar, Chembur (West), Mumbai-400 089, Amchi Shala Road, Cell [protected]

Awaiting your prompt response on the same.

Rajesh Shetty

I have purchaed a orient stand fan from M/s Atma Agencies (a autho.dealer of Orient fan) shop no.1, D B Z -N-121 Gandhidham (Kutch) vide bill No. 1419 dated 18/4/2009 Rs. 2300/- with two years gaurantee. After one year my fan not working properly I have given fan to the above said dealer for checking/repairing
                  The said dealer given me repairing sleep No. 2783 dated 4/5/2010 and said that fan is manufacturing defact hence it will take 5-6 days to repair from orient co. since one weak i have regularly equring but dealer not heard me not returning my fan. Kindlyk in to the matter and help me.

Thanking in advance
                  K.V.Maheshwari
                  Phone No.[protected]
                  Mobile No. [protected]
                  Aug 13, 2020

Though orient fans are one of the costliest fans and they spend a lot in advertising and M.S.Dhoni but their ceiling fans...

I have purchased one Orient / Table Fan DESK - 25 model fan on 17/10/2009 (Fan No 212213)
                    from SRI KRISHNA & Co. 17, Bypass Road, Peiyakuppam, Tiruvallur, R.S – 602001.
                    Phone –[protected], Mobile – [protected].
                    Since from last month (February 1st week) fan not working, I informed the dealer SRI KRISHNA & Co He told me that compliant send Orient Service Center & He will come to My Home to Ratified the problem, but they not came up do this month (March 1 week) Then again I spoke to SRI KRISHNA & Co Dealer said - Please give the fan to our shop in next three days fan will ratified based on that them, I have given fan on 10.03.2010 till now fan not ready. He told me Orient Service Person not come.
                    I had spoken many time with Orient Service Center Chennai thro’ Phone No :[protected] no response from there side, Only they said we will make ready soon. But not it came so far.

Note : Warranty 2 Years available.

Dear all customer please do not purchase orient products you have seen my story.
                    This because for me in out side Chennai, none responds regarding Service. I trust in Orient so that only I brought, seeing this cause no respond from Customer Service Oriental.

Servicing of Orient Pedestal fan

We bought the fan on July 2013, but for 6 months or so it stopped working. Please look into this matter do the needful immediately.

Fan complaint. # c16052300986

I bought a arista/subaris fan from market, this fan has lot of speed problem n noise problem, i think this defect only in its design.
                    Again n again i am calling on toll free, they are still saying, its not closed. This is the 7th time i lodged the complaint, they came thrice before for repairing...

But still same problem is there.
                    Yes, i am facing same service issue with Orient Gyser at Mumbai. Don't purchase. They make false promises of visits

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM M/S PRAKASH ELECTRICALS, P-37, INDIA EXCHANGE PLACE, KOLKATA-700001,...
                      I have purchased a Orient Fan on 17-apr-2008 from National Radio &
                      Electrics Co. karnal with 2 yrs replacement...

I HAVE PURCHASED THE ORIENT PSPO FAN FROM M/S PRAKASH ELECTRICALS, Shreenath Camber, VIA Char Rasta,...