Overnite Express

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Overnite Express related photos (541)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Overnite Express Complaints & Reviews

ekta777
On 29/4/2015, I received a sms from NSDL CRA that the PRAN Card has been dispatched on 24/04/2015 by overnight courier AWB [protected]. It’s been 2 weeks and I haven’t received my physical PRAN Card. On tracking the overnight courier website, it shows that the PRAN Card has been arrived indore but I have not received it. Repeated attempts to contact overnight courier via phone have gone unanswered. Each time I have called the overnight courier service, they have replied that they will get back to me within an hour but I have not heard from them. Request you to look into the matter and ensure that I receive the physical PRAN Card.

[May 08, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express — non delivery of document

indrendra
    Dear Sir, I had sent a document of high value from bareilly to patna through overnight express on 22nd April 2015 .The consignment...

Overnite Express — Abusive language over phone

gandh65
    Hi, Today Morning, I called to Overnite services (Ankleshwar branch, Gujarat) for my courier. I requested guy named 'Pinkal'...

alikhare
    The ref no. is [protected]. I have not yet recieved my envelope which was couriered at 9th april 2015 from Nagpur. At the time of courier he committed that he will receive the envelope on next day evening i.e on 10th April 2015. But today is 13th april 2015. After enquiry I know that my envelope is in Powai plaza. As the person of your Powai office was saying that if this is urgent please come to Powai plaza and collect it. Is this your service? and why I have paid 100 Rs to you. Your delivery service is just like bullokcart so why you write express there. And I am going to complaint regarding that no one from your site was taking my complaint and not giving me proper answer. Sir if you can't provide your service please tell us at the time of courier. Don't miss guide us and don, t waste our time. I have never seen the bad service like this. Please give me my envelope as soon as possible. and take some immediate action on my complaint.

[Apr 13, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by alikhare Apr 13, 2015
    This complaint is against overnite express it is a courier service provider.

Srikanth Sudhir
      I was to receive a courier which was dispatched from Bangalore to Chennai on 20th of March 2015. I did not receive the same till 04 April. Accordingly, I called up the area office to inquire regarding the same, and was treated with utmost discourtesy and disinterest. Finally, after repeated follow up, the package was finally delivered on 06 April. As a follow up, when I inquired as to the reason for the interminable delay, I was given no explanation other than that it was wrongly delivered, and again was faced with extremely rude personnel. Overnite Express needs to work on both delivery and customer care unless they intend to remain the extremely pathetic concern that they are. For reference, the AWB is [protected]

[Apr 07, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

praka48
        Ref AWB No [protected] with my PRAN Kit was unfortunately given to Overnite Courier for delivery. But they, in their usual flair, deliver without actually delivering the goods. Their site suggests the kit was delivered to me in person but not only have they not called but they have failed to make the delivery. Please can someone look into this inept work ethic of this Courier Service. How can they continue to operate without any problem. I see over 10 pages of ccomplaints against this courier service yet no action. Such a pity.

sonisingh02
          Tracking # [protected] is not yet on April 3rd 2015 delivered and the status in their website shows as out of delivery on March 282015 When the person is not delivered to me, how can they mention as out of delivery. When I called Bangalore RT Nagar number they said it will surely get deliver on April 1st but they didn't and again when I called they said on April 2nd they will deliver but they didn't. Courier from Delhi to Bangalore doesn't it take 10 days to each? Are they really educated people who is owning the courier company?, Does this courier company has no contacts or they are dumb that they can't talk at all.. Overnite Courier team...can u please wake up and check the complaints lodged against you...

[Apr 03, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express — Haven't received my consignment yet

sinarohit07
            Respected Sir/Madam, I've applied for the PAN card online and the NSDL has dispatched it on 13/02/2015 but I haven't received...

vbrao6
            RESPECTED SIR, MY AWB NO -IS [protected] THIS IS BOOKED AT CHANDIGARH TO VIZAG BOOKED FEB-06-2015 AT CHANDIGARH ARRIVED TO DELHI 7/2/2015 AND DISPATHCED TO HYDERABAD BUT NOT RECIEVED TILL TO HYDERABAD AND VIZAG THIS ISSUE IS RUNNING LAST 18 DAYS NO ONE RESPOND MY PROBLEM- IN THIS ENVELOP SALARY CHEQUES PLACED, THIS IS VERY TOUGH PROBLEM BUT OVERNITE PEOPLE ARE TAKING VERY SMALL MATTER, AND REPLYED THAT IT WAS NOT TRACEBLE MISSED BY AIRLINES, WHO WILL REDPONCIBLE FOR THIS ONE I DONT KNOW BUT FINALLY WE ARE SUFFERING WITH A LOT. PLEASE HELP IF ANY BODY HAVING HUMANITY... [protected]

[Feb 23, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

croi2009
              I had sent the MIT School of Design admission form for my daughter through Overnight Express Limited on 13th February 2015. This has not been delivered till today (23 Feb 2015) and the last date for admission is over. I have a screen shot of the trace at their website which shows received in Pune on 14th Feb 2015 and out for delivery on 21 Feb 2015. I spoke with the admissions office at the college and they say that they have not received the application as yet. The last date for submission form the form is over. I would like to file a consumer case against Overnite Express for more than 50 lacs.

Non Delivery of Admission Form
              Non Delivery of Admission Form

Ankit moolchandani
                Hi I m Ankit moolchandani .I m from Gwalior but working in Jaipur .. Consignment no- [protected] Its been 6 days my dad has send me my vehicle keys from overnight express... That too in urgency n still I didn't get my keys ... N my vehicle is standing at railway station which was reached at the same day when keys were sent for Jaipur through courier.. Now no one is taking responsibility of particular courier and the people in Gwalior office they are ridiculous and totally uneducated I cannot even talk to them .. They talks like they were never there to takecare of the things please help me to find my keys .. if anything goes wrong then over night express ll b the main responsible for it ...

[Feb 19, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Its been two days ... But company has no reply ... They totaly sucksss

Overnite Express — missing my parcel by overnight [Resolved]

preet29
                  Dear sir I book parcel from lko to chandigarh on 2 feb 2015 consingment no is [protected] lko office dispatch parcel from...

Overnite Express Courier — PRAN Card from NSDL CRA not delivered

Cshipra
                  On 19/1/2014, I received a sms from NSDL CRA that the PRAN Card has been dispatched on 14/1/2015 by overnight courier AWB...

Sujit Mazumdar
                  Mr.Samik Mukherjee - The most pathetic customer service fellow I've ever met in my life. Assures best of service and timely feedback of a case where he doesn't have any clue about the case. He knows nothing about the consignments and always assure solution within a day or 2 days.Mr.Manoj (Branch Manager-Kolkata, if at all he is) never writes back even after 8-10 mails have been written to follow-up. Mr.Samik Mukherjee never calls back to update rather have started avoiding calls as he remains in meeting now a days. The sales guys have committed 7 days delivery to all the locations while taking the order but it been more than a month and they couldn't delivery even 50% till date. The branch should be closed and these hooligans should be penalised.

[Jan 27, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express — shipment not rcvd against AWB 7089462892, tel no NA

omneel77
                    Dear sir/madam, said c/ment is from Delhi to Bangalore, per web rcvd in bangalore on 22.01.15, but yet we've not rcvd it,...

ashishmahajan007

I had booked courier vide POD No. [protected].

The courier returned back with remarks (RTO-DL). Scan copy attached.

Please confirm the reason as to why my courier got returned?

Your early response will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Ashish

Reason as to why the courier had returned

[Jan 23, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Overnite Express — Never met with such experience - Very Very Unreliable vendor

Amitaojha
                      After committing by said vendor, found no support /service. Although I had been followed with this company customer care several...

Vijay Agrawal TPP
                      WE HAVE DISPATCHED 50 NOS. ROAD PERMIT FORM ISSUED BY COMMERCIAL TAX DEPTT, UTTARPRADESH THROUGH CONSIGNMENT NO. [protected] BOOKED AT RUDRAPUR (UTTARAKHAND) OFFICE ON 03/12/2014 DISPATCHED FOR ROHTAS DISTRICT IN BIHAR FOR PADDY PURCHASE. WHICH IS UNDELIVERED TILL DATE EVEN AFTER APPROACHING REGIONAL OFFICE N NUMBER OF TIMES. KINDLY TAKE PPROPRIATE NECESSARY ACTION IN THIS REGARD

NON DELIVERY OF IMPORTANT SET OF GOVERNMENT DOCUMENTS

[Jan 21, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

aman0901
                        My previous employer DHFL Pramerica Life ins. Co. Ltd sent a courier from Gurgaon to my address in Ghaziabad on 18th november 2014 containing my reliving letter, full and final settlement cheque with details through overnite express courier. The company site shows that the courier is delivered on 20th November but actually it has not been delivered till date. On investigating & going into the details, the courier delivery boy Rahul from Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad branch admitted that he had not delivered the packet & confirmed fake delivery due to pressure of seniors for delivery. He said that he had destroyed the packet & disposed it off. Please help me in this matter urgently.

[Dec 08, 2014] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rahulswami
                          Hi, My company has sent me a courier from Gurgaon location to my address in Gurgaon on 28th Nov'14, vide airway bill number [protected], When I track it on company's website, it is showing as out for delivery on 29th Nov'14, but on non - receipt of the same I wrote a mail to the company at the following e-mail addresses : - [protected]@overnitenet.com - [protected]@del.overnite-mail.com for knowing the status of the same, but till date I have not got any response from their side. Please help. Regards Rahul

[Dec 06, 2014] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.