Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (200)

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

shranu
Dear Sir I purchased a Ladies Top by 'Aakriti' from a pantaloons outlet at Pune in May 2015. It was kept packed until recently when I wished to use it. I hand washed the garment following all the instructions for wash care on the label. However after wash the garment developed two holes at different places rendering it unusable. I certainly did not expect this from a renowned brand like 'Pantaloons'. I prefer to shop from your outlets because I feel that it gurantees good quality but with this incident my faith in Pantaloons has taken a hit. I would now think twice before entering a Pantaloons store to buy my clothes. I hope you will take the necessary step to avoid this kind of experience for your customers in future. Regards Mrs Anupama Joglekar

[Jul 04, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2015
Dear Mrs. Joglekar, At the outset we apoligize for the inconvininece caused to you. In order to serve you better we request you to write to us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com also share your contact number with us on so that your concern can be resolved effectively. Thanking you, Sincerely yours, Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd. Customer Care Team.

mm85
    I along with my sister visited pantaloons, guwahati today..there was a VIP sale preview going on..we had picked up a few pieces and went to try it out..the staff appointed at the trial rooms were not at all cooperative, they were infact passing comments that people were just trying clothes and buying only 1-2 pieces..one of them even went to the extent of saying that even if they try 100 pieces then also they won't buy anything.I told them that people will definitely try clothes before buying..but they were very argumentive.. Since I was standing close to them I found it very offensive. It was as if they passed the remark on me n my sister.. at least they should train the staffs how to deal with customers..I would also like to point out that it is mentioned in the store that for 7 star member there is assisted shopping..forget assistance there isn't any amicable environment to shop.the staff are very rude and very reluctant to help..I faced this type of behaviour earlier also but ignored it..but today I had to write in this forum

Gyan Deo Singh
      I have purchased sandal "Art No. BNODSM01A | Color - Blue | Size 24CM | MRP: Rs 1099" from Pantaloon on Date 7 June 2015 from Pantaloons, GIP, Noida. My child wore this sandle on on 12th June 2015 for around 3 hours. And we found that the right sandle has distracted from front and has open mouth. This gave too bad impression on the product & Pantaloon. How a product which costs Rs. 1099 amount and only one can wear the product only for 4 hours? This is completely unacceptable and not believable from the name Pantaloons & Bloworld. Can some take responsibility for this and do fill my loss? Bill Item Code: [protected], Date:[protected].

Bill Item Code: 100019016400501, Date: 07-06-2015 | Spiderman Sandal | Art No. BNODSM01A | Color - Blue | Size 24CM | MRP: Rs 1099

[Jun 23, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My child wore this sandle on on 12th June 2015 for 3-4 hours. And when he came back home, I saw that the left foot sandle has distracted from front. This gave too bad impression on the product & Pantaloon.

Can some take responsibility for this and do fill my loss?

Bill Item Code: [protected], Date:[protected].

Can some take responsibility for this and do fill my loss?

Bill Item Code: [protected], Date:[protected].

The issue has been resolved on Saturday 27, June 2015. They allowed to me to replace/change/take any item worth the damaged product.

Pantaloons — complete damage of strap of the bag [Resolved]

Sapna16
        Hello, I had purchased annabelle brand bag on 2nd nov 2014 from pantaloons- alpha one- Ahmedabad. Within 4 months the strap...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

daya120187
        On 12/06/15 at 16:51hr I had done transaction of Rs 2230/- from my SBI Debit card Tx POS[protected] PANTALOONS FASHION & R BHUBANESWAR, but my transaction got failed and amount (Rs 2230/-) got deducted, when enquired i was told by the cash collection person that it will be credited within 02 days.But till now the amount has not been credited to my account. So I kindly request you to please sort out the problem and do the needful. Thanking You Daya Sagar [protected] [protected]

failed transaction no refund on 12/06/15

[Jun 18, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pantaloons — Tshirt colour got faded after the first use. [Resolved]

1993.abhishek143
          I recently purchased a tshirt from pantaloons store, Moradabad 244001, the colour of the tshirt got faded after the "first...

Jasdeep Sethi
          Bought clothes worth 8-9 thousand on 26th April, 2015 by using payback cards [protected] and [protected]. 2 t-shirts released colour which are of no use now so I'm looking for immediate refund. Trying to attach pics of the same but files are not getting uploaded. Warm Regards, Jasdeep [protected]

[May 31, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Anmolz
            I purchased two t-shirts from your store at select city walk, saket, new delhi on 12th may'2015.After washing it for the first time it has left its colour.The blue colour has spread all over the collar.The white coloured printed t-shirt is spoiled.I can't beleive that the quality of the product is so poor that its leaving the colour after washing it for the first time.

Product quality is poor
            Product quality is poor

[May 26, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response May 27, 2015
            Dear Sir, We apologize for the inconvinience caused to you. We request you to write us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com and mention your contact details and Payback green card details, if any. We shall definitely help to resolve the issue as soon possible. Regards, Customercare Team Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

KSEN
              On 16/4/2015 I have purchased some garments from Pantaloons Haldia & they had provided me a Gift voucher of Rs 500 .On 1st May I have purchased few items from iPantaloons kolkata, but the sales girl & customer support staff has denied to accept the Gift voucher till it is valid upto 31/01/2015.I feel very shame as Rs 500 is not big amount but the way Pantaloon kolkata staff try to convince me is hearts me & from now onwards I will never buy anything from Pantaloons.This is for your necessary action . Kuntal Sen [protected]

GIFT VOUCHER AMOUNT NOT DEDUCTED FROM BILL

[May 12, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Pantaloons — Bad behaviour of workers(Diamond Plaza, Kolkata)

Labani Chowdhury
                Sir/Madam, I along with my mother had visited the pantaloons store at Diamond Plaza, Dumdum, Kolkata on 17th April 2015...

symwood
                I have purchased a trouser at Pantaloon new outlet for about Rs.3000+ for which I was given gift vouchers for Rs.1000. I was told I couldn't use that on the day of purchase and given a validity period mentioned on the vouchers. Today I visited the same outlet to use the vouchers and here's the surprise.I will have to use the vouchers on selected brands only. We ask why the same is not mentioned on the vouchers.The answer is the vouchers(with brands mentioned) got exhausted and they had to give vouchers without brand mentions. In spite of our repeated questioning they couldn't give a convincing answer why we can't buy other brands. I didn't believe an Aditya Birla group company can resort to this type of cheap tricks. Can I lodge a complaint with Consumer court?

[Apr 11, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by symwood Apr 11, 2015
                The outlet mentioned in my complaint is located in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
                Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Apr 14, 2015
                Greetings from Pantaloons Customer care please write to us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com, also request to provide your contact number
                Can I lodge a complaint with Consumer court?

Pantaloons — Wrong amount deducted

Neetesh Bhardwaj
                  Hi, I purchased a T-shirt worth rupees 499, from your store located in TGIP, Noida sector 18, NCR, India. But the salesman(at...

Pantaloons — Transaction failed but money deducted at pantaloons

priyanka.special102
                  Hi, I did shopping in Pantaloons at city centre – 2, New town, Rajarhat in Kolkata on 4th April 2015 and used my AXIS...

Yogesh Sawarkar
                  Hi team,

I recently had purchased few clothes from pantaloon, where they had given me the trial shirt stating the packaed one has same size and didnt allow me to trail it when I return home and checked it was not coming to my size and when I went to return the product on the same day they said returns happen only on weekday and on on weekend. When I went during weekday they simply deny to take the clothes back. The behaviour was not good. The store manager himself was arrogant and non co-operative. I have two shirts new and are of no use now due to pantaloon pathetic services.

Yogesh

[Mar 09, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had returned my all clothes but still no one has revert back. it was pantaloon employees mistake who falsely informed he is the floor manager and had asked me to return without having any exchange but he was not the floor manager at all. his name might be santosh. he was arrogant and not at all worried about how would customer feel because of his bad behaviour. I have not heard anything back form the pantaloon staff yet but i proactively had gone and return the 3 clothes hoping will get the call from them .my clothes are still with pantaloon and are of cost Rs.3500.

Yogesh Sawarkar

Sonali Pal
                    I bought a Tresmode 3000 rupees shoes (I don't know model name). In the first use itself, the sole came off. The salesman said we can only repair and not exchange it. It was within 1 month's time. Now after 5 months of having purchased it, the same problem occurred. Now the salesman said, I am quoting his direct words, he said, "Mam, you should have exchanged it the first time instead of getting it repaired. You should have fought with the salesman that you don't want repair but a replacement. Now we cannot do anything. May be repair it if possible." He had the audacity to say you should have fought and got it exchanged/replaced. Its a complete case of cheating. And for the record, I had a 15 minute discussion asking him to simply exchange it but he refused. This is Pantaloons outlet in Phoenix Market City, Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Kindly help. I want my refund of 3000 rupees or a complete replacement or simple be allowed to buy some other footwear form same company.
                    it is resolved now. :) . thank u...faith in pantaloons is restored. :) but definitely...no more tresmode products for me...too bad!!

[Mar 08, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Mar 10, 2015
                    Dear Sonali, We acknowledge the receipt of your complaint and request you to write is back on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com with your contact/payback green card details. We shall surely provide you with satisfactory resolution. Team Pantaloons Customer care

Vineethajo
                      I had purchased a garment from Pantaloons, Gopalan Innovation Mall Bangalore on 5th of Feb 2015 for an amount of Rs 1260. On swiping my debit card, an amount of Rs 1260 was debited twice from my Kotak Bank account but the transaction seemed unsuccessful. The Kotak Mahindra bank has confirmed that the transactions were successful. The transaction IDs are[protected] and[protected]. Therefore, You are requested to return my cash Rs.2520 as immediate as possible. Regards, Vineetha Jacob mailid : [protected]@gmail.com

[Feb 26, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Banks

ks.singla
                        Hi Customer Care, I bought one pair of Red Tape (4898) shoes on 27th Jan from Pantaloons, SB Road, Pune. After I took them home, I noticed some foul smell is coming from the shoes. Upon finding this, next day on 28th Jan, I visited the store and complained regarding the issue. But as per the store, smell is not a defect and they cannot do anything on this issue. Please advise. Thanks, Karan [protected]

[Feb 05, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

GAGAN CHOPRA 2015
                          Dear Sir, i have purchased cloths from Raipur store on dated 17.01.2015 for Rs.5934.80 and the payment is made by debit card of SBI, but during process it was shown cancelled, but payment was deducted from my account. Your Raipur staff told me that the said payment will credited in your account in next 2 days. So i am again made payment through debit card of bank of baroda for 5934.80. I am sorry to say that till date the amount in not credited in my account. You are requested to please make payment as soon as possible. Yours. Gagan Chopra Raipur [protected], [protected]

[Jan 23, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

singhalok892
                            Sir, I have purchased a women handbag worth Rs.1818 by cash from Pantaloon store at Phoenix Mall, Alambagh Lucknow on 06.11.2014 due to not acceptance of SBI Debit Card but the amount of Bag Rs.1818 is deducted two times from My Account. So, Therefore, You are requested to return my cash Rs.3636 as immediate as possible. Account Statement is enclosed in .png file. Regards Alok Kumar Singh System Admin Deptt of Post, Unnao Mob : +91-[protected]

Wrong deduction of cash Rs.3636 through SBI ATM Card.

[Jan 22, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently Discussed

(15 minutes ago)
                              Connecting All India, Theresumework.com/
                              payment not received scam / fraud company
                              (16 minutes ago)
                              OneAssist Consumer Solutions
                              Money deducted for wa privilege
                              (17 minutes ago)
                              Airtel
                              Got no refund after failed transaction
                              (17 minutes ago)