Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (200)

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

Afreen Khopekar
Dear team, I had shopped at pantaloons borivali for the very first time on september 21, 2015. I bought a rangmanch kurta and global desi leggings all worth for rs 1800/- .Yesterday just after the first wash the colour of the kurta and legging has faded in a very bad way. I cannot use the clothes again as it looks very bad. I need exchange for same as i have paid for branded products which are suppose to be good and not fade away in the first wash. I expect quick action from your team as it very sad to see such defects in your products. I am attaching the images of the same. Kindly do the needful. Regards, Afreen Khopekar

Branded clothes faded after first wash

[Nov 27, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2015
Dear Afreen, We regret the inconvenience caused to you and request you to share your contact number with us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com. Regards, Pantaloons Customer Care

variameena

I have purchased 3 jeans worth Rs. 4000/- while wearing 1st jeans first time it lost its stiches on my way to the party. I had to come back to change and then when I been to the Vivana-pantaloons-Thane store the store manager was not ready to help in any ways.
    I forcefully kept my jeans there to take appropriate decision as per your policy and procedures. Is it advisable to wear such jeans which has such a clothes which do not have proper stiches. Would that be advised by manager of such a branded store to the customer, to wear the same. I was shocked while manager was saying that, dusara jeans ka stiches nahi nikalega..'
    Sir, as a human being can you advise such clothes to your sister, wife or mother?
    I purchased jeans on 8th Nov'15..returned on 14th Nov'15 and till date no calls or information for the same.

Brand Factory — Amount collected mrp + vat 5.5% [Resolved]

Pradeeshnisha
      I have made shopping in brand factory (A DIVISION OF FIFL) mak mall plot no 738/4A & 738/5A kankandy mangalore 575002. i have...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pantaloons — Security staff at south city mall outlet [Resolved]

Trisha03
      We visited south city mall yesterday. While giving us back our baggage at the security area at pantaloons, the security just...

Pantaloons — Sunglass not exchanged

Soumadeep Gupta
      If you wanna shop at pantaloons make sure you buy only garments and NOTHING ELSE. Last day I bought a sun-glass from there....

Pantaloons — Offer of rs. 3000/- discount of rs.500 on any product

irenesinha
      Pantaloons at rmall mulund west, while purchasing shirt they came to us asking to buy any cloths any product of rs. 3000/-...

Rishav71
      I)Ref my Bill No:Till:03;Tr:70265 dt 08/10/2015 :Time21:20 hrs . Amt Rs.11, 552.33/=paid through debit card. ii)Privilege card No:B[protected], Falguni Dutta. iii)Cashier Name: Sourav Das. iv)I was the last customer at the cashier. An item which I didnot pick: No:[protected];SF Jeans T-shirt, price Rs.899.00/= was billed and charged and debited. Later, when I reached home and tallied the bill with the purchases, this willful damage had been done. v)Secondly, an offer of a'Spaces Double Bedsheet', free on payment of Rs. 199/= for every purchase of Rs.3, 500/= was advertised throughout the store. Why did the cashier state that I was eligible for only 02(Two) sets; when the total bill charged was >Rs. 10, 500/=? I WANT MY MONEY BACK FOR THE ITEM NOT TAKEN and AN APOLOGY that the same shall not be repeated to an customer.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

vemu samba
        Hello Sir/Madam, I want a cheque book urgently. My account number is [protected]. Can u pls send it on the following address: 39-1-57 pantaloons fashion retail pvp mall near chanupatti petrol bunk moghalrajpuram Vijayawada -500010 Regards vemu sambasiva rao

[Oct 03, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Oct 05, 2015
        Consumer Compliants team..This is wrongly identified as customer complaint related to Pantaloons..Please divert the request to correct ID
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Harsh9716336372
          I, Anuj Dwivedi bought a shoes of Lee Cooper from pantaloons in Great India Place Noida and complete address is- Plot No-A-2 Sec-38 A Noida pin-201301 on 13/09/2015 by 7:29 PM and that time they told that if you will have any problem with the product you can come and exchange it within 15 days. I used that shoes for 2 days but it was very uncomfortable even i cant walk for 5 min with that shoes. Today was my leave that is why i had gone to pantaloons to exchange but now they are telling that we will not exchange this because you wear it for 2 days but at the time of purchasing they had told it will exchange and you will get credit note not cash but today they clearly told that they will not exchange. And the most shocking word was that when Mr. Sunny Yadav told that any of the our sales person has not given product to you then i asked him then from where i got product and bill which i have paid. Then i asked him for cctv footage then he denied to show that also. I have left my shoes at their store only. Please look into the matter and do the needfull for the same and help me out to exchange my shoes. Product code-[protected] Receipt No-0004154
          There is a moral hazard issue here. People take things use it comfortably and then return it within 15 days. you can take advantage of this provision and take a new shoe every 15 days. Do you think Pantaloon is a shoe library. Dont do it
          Dear Chanak firstly i would like to ask you that did u understand my issues or not ? and FYI i am not a new client of pantaloons i know things better. But if i am having issues that should be resolved that is my point and i will do it because the mistake has been done by pantaloons.
          oh ! I am not aware that you have been using and returning things to Pantaloon on a regular basis. Pantaloon should be appreciated for the customer service but then I am now scared of purchasing from Pantaloon. God knows how many customers have used their products and returned it to them for a refund.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Department Stores

Aparna Appu
            Sir, I have got the item but the courier boy which came at my house took Rs972 instead of Rs749. I was not at home and somebody else had received that courier and he did not saw the amount printed on the item and the courier boy said to give Rs972 and he gave the money to him.This comlain is against order no 600166

Collect extra amount by courier boy
            Collect extra amount by courier boy

bapun098
              I was going to your pantaloon shop at bhubaneswar for exchange of my father's shirts, which was purchased by my sister in Delhi pantaloon but my sister not provide us the bill of that purchase shirt.I went just at 1p.m to 2 p.m in between to your bhubaneswar pantaloon shop today.While I am going to exchange counter they told us to go to customer care.when we meet the lady in customer care of exchange of the same she told first provide the bill then you go for exchange else u can not.i already told her that shirt was purchased St delhi pantaloon and I had no bill with me for the same.But she assets for bill.Its ok and acceptable as process.But while I am asking her plus give me a register/complaint book I want to register a complaint she is just not clear her approach towards the issue.she told we have not register call at our end you go to customer care of pantaloon in website.Even I asked her meet me to concern in charge of the shop at your location she is quite.Also another senior lady staff came and their approach also same.Its simple customer harassment and hiding herself for facing any unwanted situations by your customer care executive, which is not acceptable in your brand name. I also decide to purchase 20K shopping from ur shop today for my daughter but this behaviour o[censored]r customer care service person stop me for purchasing further from your shop.Its my advise to educate your customer care staff how to deal customer in different situations.they need management education.

mounika p
                Hi I purchased pair of catwalk shoes on aug 15th afternoon at Indiranagar, Bangalore pantaloons store which are on sale. After going home when i observed that i got two different shades of chappals in my shoes pair, i approached store customer care, after one week they informed me that they donot have similar model and right now they are not even to give an exchange with other pair of shoes which i like. I want to know what is the point of customer service when you dont support your customer. I want to exchange it with similar model which i bought or some other model which i like.

Gave me two different shades of catwalk chappals in my pair.

[Aug 31, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rasheeda Boxwala
                  The store has sold defective items. They could refund the money despite not having any product of the same amount. Their system doesnot accept any product which is of lesser or higher amount inspite of we being ready to pay the excess amount. We are an elderly couple yet they made us run around the store to get signatures. The staff was not at all co operative. They were try to avoid us as we are asking for favours. As a concluding note online stores are better as they have a better refund and replacement policy.

rajiv KM
                    pantaloons is charging vat on discounted price, mrp (inclusive of all taxes)- discount on sale say 50%+ vat @5%. they are cheating their customers as it is double taxation of vat. i had with me the bill & mrp tags as they cheated me by charging vat on discounted price (i.e. if MRP is 1000, then after flat 50% discount they are charging Rs. 550) on 2nd August 2015 at pantaloons showroom in southex .

[Aug 03, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Aug 05, 2015
                    Dear Sir, We request you to write to us on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com and mention your contact details in the mail to be able to connect with you. Warm regards, Pantaloons-Customer Care Team

Richa Sharma
                      I bought a formal pant for my interview. The length of pant was more than my height. So I requested them for alteration. They said it would take 1 week. I requested them to take 1 day because I had an interview, but they ignored and didn't take for alteration. It was not enough, they adviced to alter from other shop.

prakashmech1
                        Hi, Yesterday (19th Jul'15), i went to Pantaloons shop in Phoenix mall near velachery Chennai with my family. We bought clothes for 5035 as per Pantalools calculation(including discounted rate), but actually it cost 4635 including all vat. I am expecting a refund for the mismatched amount.

[Jul 20, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Dear Customer,

Please write to us on [protected]@pantaloons.aditybirla.com with your contact details.

Pantaloons Customer Care Team

pf amount information

plz provid my pf amount information name harvinder singh pf no MH/38491 dated 27.06.2006 to till date

Akash d patel
                          I have purchased peter England pent from pantaloons retail outlet at gulmahor park. Ahmedabad Gujarat. The person at alteration desk took some wrong measurement for length and they made it v short which is not usable. And this is the 2nd time same mistake at same store. But first time it was minor tolerable mistake . Kindly do some needful. Hoping for positive reply..

[Jul 15, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Din Bandhu Nayak
                            Yesterday i went for shopping in GIP Mall, Noida in pantaloons. 1. I had requested to bill all items together but the person did not do it as i wanted to availd 5% cash back on the bill which was above Rs 4500. 2. I had vouchers of Rs 1500 which the bill boy was trying to adjust in a bill of a shirt of approx Rs 2000 which had a discount of 50%. I informed the person about the vouchers earlier also. But he kept on saying " sir JV mar denge" he was trying to adjust my 1500 coupons in Rs 1000 bill. When i caught his mistake then they made me buy another Tshirt to adjust the due amount. Its CHEATING in clear words.

[Jul 10, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Jul 15, 2015
                            Please provide your contact number on [protected]@pantaloons.adityabirla.com

melvin raj
                              Dear Sir, As i have lost pantaloon card kindly arrange for a new card so that i can use it for purchasing clothes my mobile no is [protected] Please send it to Sanskrithi building room no 32 B wing sector - 6 Airoli Navi Mumbai

[Jul 08, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              o.k

ANUP KUMAR PANDEY
                                I purchased some cloths from Pantaloon store on 04/07/2015 in Magnato Mall Bilaspur (CG) and payment was made by me through ICICI Bank VISA card for Rs. 3800/ receipt no, , 0010930 dated 04/07/2015. My Pantaloon privilege card no. is [protected]. After completion of payment transaction the person sitting in the counter noted csv no. of card and swap my card in his monitor for taking all information of card, when i objected for this act then he told me our software demands this information. I tryed to make complaint about this but they told me that there is no complaint book in the store. then i called the customer care No. of panatlaoon [protected] at 9.00pm but that office was closed. I am attaching herewith the payment transaction receipt and receipt of Pantaloon They are illegally collecting the information of Debit/credit card without the knowledge of customer. This has been started in easy day store, apollo hospital also. Sir please look in to the matter. igah A K Pandey My email [protected]@gmail.com Mobile No. [protected]/[protected] Bilaspur

Theft of VISA card information of ICICI Bank without knowledge of customer.
                                Theft of VISA card information of ICICI Bank without knowledge of customer.

[Jul 05, 2015] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2015
                                Complaint noted..We shall get back to you.

Recently Discussed

GHMC
                                  Street Dogs Problem
                                  (17 minutes ago)
                                  A R Enterprises
                                  Fraud done for captcha work
                                  (26 minutes ago)
                                  Soil Properties & Infra India Ltd.
                                  Money Collection against false promises
                                  (36 minutes ago)
                                  Aditya Birla Money
                                  wrong number linked to loan account