Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (128)

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

Ankit789
Hi, I made shopping for more than 4500 twice during the offer period from my axis bank debit card but have not received any cash back .Details as below : 1 transaction for amount INR 5829, Pantaloons, GIP, Noida card # **** **** ****3012 2 transaction for amount INR 5248, Pantaloons, GIP, Noida card # **** **** ****3012. According to the offer I should have got 5 % cash back for the purchases made, I am afraid I haven't received. Request the concerned department to look into issue.

T0002
    I am the owner of Pantaloons Green Card with Payback no. [protected]. I am using this card since over 4 - 5 years now or maybe more, but every few months I keep having problems of card being deactivated/invalid/not working/degraded. Several times I have gone to the customer care service centre at Pantaloons Phoenix Mills, Lower Parel to try and resolve this problem. But everytime I am given an excuse by rude and unhelpful staff that my points are not enough and hence my card is degraded. On arguing I am expected to show them bills of more than 6 months prior, which obviously I have not saved. This is atleast the 5th time that my card has got degraded / made invalid. I fail to understand on what basis this has happened and I demand a written reply as to what is the problem with my card. I have dealt with Ms. Sakina and Mr. Sanjay at the Lower Parel Phoenix Mill Pantaloons store and 2 more other people. The staff keeps changing every few months, so nobody takes responsibility of my card problems. I am a regular shopper at Pantaloons and on an average I spend atleast Rs. 40K - 50K at Pantaloons. Also as of 07/2013 I was a 7 star green card number and the 7 star green card is in my position. Now my card is showing invalid. It is a very tedious task to argue every few months with different people to get an issue sorted, which ideally shouldn't be in the first place. On speaking with the Payback Senior Supervisor, I have been informed that there is no issue or problem from the Payback side and that the card has been made invalid by Future Group. Before writing this email I had contacted Payback at [protected]. They directed me to Future Group number [protected]. The lady there directed me to another number 61775200 and they said they cannot help. It is very surprising that such a big organization as FUTURE GROUPs Pantaloons has such poor customer care facilities. It is absolutely unfair for a customer to have to go through so much of inconvenience. I have shopped at Pantaloons every 2 months or so. My last shopping invoice details are as stated below: 03/01/2014 Rs. 2618/- Receipt No. 0011081 16/01/2014 Rs. 1384/- Receipt No. 0001912 In addition to Pantaloons, I also regularly shop at Foodhall for all my grocery requirements and also shop at Jabong / Myntra / KOOVS. I do not save invoice of all shopping, else I would be happy to share all the information with you of my annual purchases. However, my online purchase history can be made available. Inspite of regularly shopping, please explain to me why my card has been made invalid, not the first time but every few months. It seems like a gimmick to not let the customer avail the green card discount at the store, considering that I shop so regularly. I have been having a continuous problem with the Pantaloons/Payback system by which they handle customers and I am on the verge of writing this complain on consumer forum and social media. I am sure a lot of customers are facing the same problem with you. I am writing this email as an official complaint against your service and I demand a written explanation and solution to the same at the earliest. I need all my points to be credited for my purchases Online, at Foodhall and at Pantaloons and my 7 star green card membership to be made valid. Look into the matter and inform me how the same is going to be resolved.

rasmi1
      Today dt.20.03.2014 i have purchase garment Rs.3606/- and paid it by cash after showing the bill amount which is Rs.3510/- but they says that by mistake put the option key. how is it possible. after argument they given me Rs.3606/- bill. both the bill i have submited for your knowledge. pl. clarify what is this. Thanking u with regard Mr.R.R.Das 0-[protected]

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Unauthorized charges

Brand Factory — Third Rate Customer support at Jalahalli Cross store

Suhas G
        I had purchased a pair of Red Tape shoes from Brand Factory, Rockline Mall Jalahalli Cross, on 03/11/2013. Bill No: [protected] Net...
        Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pantaloons Retail — Overcharging in Invoice

piyush38
        On 31/01/2014 i visited the Pantaloons store at South Ex part - 2, New Delhi - 49 and selected a few garments. One of...
        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Varun SV
        I bought an expensive dress costing 5000Rs. for my wife on June 1st 2013 at pantaloon showroom in Manthri Mall, Bangalore. . She used it after 6 months from date of purchase and during first wash itself dress completely de-coloured and it colour was completely changed. The customer service people did not help me either. I was told company exchange policy doesn't allow for exchange after 3months from date of purchase.. First of all i went to pantaloons just because i trusted that i would get a quality product for the price i pay but here i got a quality of cloth which is lower than the cloths sold on roadside footpath. I had worst experience with Pantaloons. Pls respond.

rcnair107
          I had shopped at pantaloon outlet at saket mall on 26th Oct with my family and purchased items worth around 30K. the first the agent at billling desk told, the green card we have is not at all valid you make another card, which is not the right way, if the card is expired or cancelled, it should be intimated and advise what is the status the points in it. we are a regular shopper at their outlet. Next once all billing completed, they directed to another desk stating you are going to get 1000 gift voucher for every purchase of 5000 and the same voucher can be redeemed same time it self if you shop another 15 thousand. but the agent at bill desk never told that you are going to get the voucher and the same can be redeemed today and we would have shopped accordingly. This way they are cheating customer from what they publised and actually doing is not the same, when we brought this matter with their floor manager, he not at all realising the mistake of their agents and sorry what it caused to the customers. by seeing the cold behaviour and unfriendly of their staff and manager, we have given the entire 5000 GV to their manager back and left the outlet. by this way we feel cheated and decided never ever visit their outlet and pass this message to my friends and relatives, since I am being in the service/airline industry from 20 years and a regular shopper at panthaloons/shoppers shot, Life style.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Other

Pantaloons — complaint against Bare Denim jeans ( Item Code No : 30105787200201) Vide : Receipt No : 0204529 Dated : 06.10.2013

Suvabrata Chatterjee
            Dear Sir/ Madam I purchased a bare denim jeans for Rs. 1399.00 on 6.10.2013 from kolkata south city pantaloons and it was...

Subir Asthana
            Pantaloons always has a way to cheat us. They display 20% discount but on the bill give only 10 or none. On asking for a refund they simply give a credit note and tell u to use it within 30 days. There was an offer saying that Shop for Rs 3000 and get a Rs 500 voucher. but after shopping, they didn’t give the voucher because of their stupid credit note, saying net bill is less than 3000 and that credit note cannot be used for any offer. The staff is also very rude and inconsiderate. Pantaloons is total disappointment. Never go there.

venkayya
              To whomsoever it may concern, I have purchased some items from pantaloons in Nagpur and I have asked for my payment through Canara Bank ATM card.He has credited amount from my card without asking for a pin number.My problem is if I misplace my ATM and someone got it he can do anything with that card. Of course I need to admit that showroom person has taken my signature on the slip,but now a days forgery is common as signature will be behind the card.Please look into the matter and if I am wrong please let me know for the same. Thanks and Regards, Venkatesh.
              Dear Venkiah,

Please do remember that card is always with you.
              So no matter someone knows to put the signature as you put it doesnt matter because credit card is with you and someone cant make a purchase using it.

So keep you card safely and it eliminates all other problems.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Credit Cards

Neelam Thosar
                Dear concern

Being a regular customer of Pantaloons, request you to solve my problem regarding fake services pantaloon is providing these days or since how long i dont know ....it is just because i started noticing and i realised that m being 5 star member , when ever i shop every bill has a bottom line suggesting
                i[censored] shop for this much " specific amount u ll become a 7 star member " some time it says i[censored] shop for 2391 rs more u ll become a 7 star member or and immidieatly next time the same amount becomes the 5000 or 6000 or may be more .........i as well have the soft copies of the bills as well attached and marked a mail to shweta.[protected]@pantaloon.com....store manager nagpur she keep explaing thing on phone but never provided me with the solution.

so i kindly request you to either provide me with the solution or should i take a legal advice for such fraud services as i ve all the bills with me.

Pantaloon Retail India Ltd. — Pf not received

priti goswami

This is Priti Goswami and i worked with Pantaloons Store at City Centre 2 Kolkata as a Customer Service...
                  Complaint comments  Read comments [28]Complaint category Employers

Betua
                  Kankurgachi Pantaloons, Kolkata, served us today "Stale Mutton Biryani". That's why I've written a Complaint & taken a Received copy from them. So I wanted to inform you because it could be disastrous for public health.
                  Kindly look after the matter, i'll be very much grateful to you.

Chaitali Sinha

[protected];

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Food

Velangini Papi Reddy Thumma

I worked for Pantaloon Retail India Limited from July, 2010 to December, 2011 as a Management Trainee in B'lore and later as store HR at Visakhapatnam Central. I have been trying to withdraw my PF amount for long now. Despite several calls and mails, there is no much cooperation from PRIL. I couriered all the necessary documents to the HR (Bangalore) in December, 2012. I followed it up with several calls and mails, but nothing happened. Then they replied me saying my application was forwarded to the consultants. And in March They sent my application back saying that there is a mismatch of name in my PF account and my bank account. So I sent them the duly filled forms again, with another bank account ensuring there is no mismatch. Again, I followed up the courier with several mails and calls, but in vain. After several mails, I got a reply a week ago, saying that 'because I mentioned 'Marriage' as the reason for leaving the job, I had to provide them my Marriage Certificate'. This was not true, as I didn't mention 'marriage' as the reason. However, as we haven't got our marriage registered yet, I sent them a fresh set of forms, mentioning 'personal reasons' as the reason for my leaving the job. As usual, I followed it up again with mails. Today I was informed that I have to submit a copy of my bank passbook and a statement of my account for the last six months. We all know that salary accounts don't have passbooks. Being in HR myself, I know what are the required documents for withdrawal of PF. I really don't understand why such a big organization like Future Group is so non-cooperative to it's ex-employees. I have seen organizations completing the PF withdrawal formalities in days. I am really fed up with the ridiculous answers they are giving. Nobody in PRIL HR Dept seems to know, who is coordinating with the PF consultants and the candidates. I would like your suggestions and support here, as I am no more willing to put up with the non-competent HR system of PRIL.

Please help me to withdraw my PF amount and take some action against such organizations!

Lavanya Priyadarshini Bantu
                    Dear Lavanya,

Greetings from Future Group, I am Priya. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your contact details and reference id 11152 so that I can take this up with the concerned team.

Dear Lavanya,

We have not received any response from your end. Kindly send us the details soon.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Employees

ganee30
                      Last april 2012 we gone for a puchase in Pataloons in Chandra Metro Mall and we bought around 5000rs(apporox). At that time they gave a memebership card called Green card. At the time of issuing the card they said it accumulate the amount of purchase and if the value >8000 we will be eligible for 3% discount.
                      We purchase around 4500rs(approx) on Nov 2012. At that time they issue a new card saying that the old green card is not valid you can update to PAYBACK card with the same points and amount. I trust them and buy the new card. At that time the value of points and amount is crossed Rs.8000/- and we are eligible for 3% discount on all days.

Yesterday 27.4.2013. we purchase for Rs 4727/- as per the membership card we ask the discount. But they didn't give the same. They said that your card only have the value of 4500 it is not crossed 8000 so you are not able for the discount.

We request the Customer desk manager for the same. But they also simply saying the same.

For my understanding, it is a totally catch add for attracting the customers to their shop.
                      My advice is not to get any cash back card.

Thanks.
                      Dear Ganesh,

Greetings from Future Group.My name is Priya. I apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. I request you to write back to [protected]@payback.in. They will get back to you soon.

Future Group Care.
                      i cant acces my payback pin
                      Abhik Sen
                      How to know pin code of green card? AND STILL NOW I DO NOT RECEVED 2 STAR CARD, ALTHOUGH I RECEIVED MSG THAN .

Inappropriate Alteration

My jeans has not been altered properly. Please let me know from where I can get the reimbursement or get it fixed. Invoice No. 000217 Batch No. 000084 Date: 13/07/14
                      hello i changed my contact but it is not register please do need full help
                      my payback no [protected]
                      [protected]@gmail.com

Kavita2603
                        Hi ,
                        This Is kavita Singh ex employee of future group-Pantaloon Retail India Limited. I left pantaloon in may 2011 & submitted pf withdraw form to my company HR Miss Kavita Pradhan in july 2011 for my further study. i did not get any response till next 6 month . after follow up i was asked again to send it because they lost it . i send it again n took confirmation on mail from Hr. when i started follow up for withdraw amount again i was asked to send some stamp paper with all my personal detail . i send it & took confirmation from hr that she sent all my documents in PF office. there was confirmation given by Mr. Shanidas from pf office also.Now almost a year was completed in follow up . i started doing follow up with pf office member & Company Hr both since then i m just doing follow up for my Pf amount which is not Received yet because of no seriousness taken by Pf Office Member.

Please take Some action against this .
                        & help me to provide my pf amount .
                        NAME -KAVITA SINGH
                        Employee code-22439
                        my PF Account No. is MH/KAND/38491/23457
                        Contact No.[protected]

ms Gurup — not sent pf

Dear Sir

I am working two year ms Gurup. I left tish company jan2008. I PF Form give may2008 but my
                        pf not sent my attount.

Pantaloon Retail India Limited — selement

More han 1.5 years PF NO MH/38491/17313 PF MONEY NOT RECEIVED WILL WE GET THE INTEST ALSO AS OUR MONEY AND WE AE NO GEING BACK.

Dear Kavita,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your issue and have escalated it to the concerned team. They will get back to you soon.

Dear Kavita,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We request to meet Ms Kavita Pradhan at Head Office Jogeshwari and resubmit her the PF withdwral form. In case of any further queries, kindly let us know. We will be glad to assist you.

Pantaloons — wrong billing/non response

meemohan2003
                          shirts purchased from central. oberoi mall, mumbai
                          complait id [protected]@madura.adityabirla.com

Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Department Stores

sudipta_sss
                          I bought a flap pocket jacket worth Rs. 2999/- yesterday from Pantaloons, Avani Riverside Mall, Howrah.
                          The cashier did not provide me the 'T24 recharge amount' section of the bill. At that time I did not notice this but observed after returning back to home.

Store Address - Avani Riverside Mall. Jagat Banerjee Ghat Road, Howrah - 711102.
                          Details of the bill -
                          Date :[protected], Time : 20:46:15, TID : 40915116, Batch Num : 000276, Inv. Num : 000718, Bill Num : 43709
                          Cashier Name : Avishek Hazra
                          Till No. 1, Receipt No. 0010632, St. 1171, Ch. 44191, Tr. 43709

Probably they have torn apart the portion of the bill and provided me the other part of that. Please look into the issue and please send the recharge amount to my T24 number.
                          Dear Sudipta,

Greetings from Future Group. I am Priya. We have taken a note of your concern. Kindly write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your T24 number, alternate number and with the reference ID-9800. We will escalate it to the concern team.

Hi Priya,

I had emailed all the details in the above mentioned mail-id on 2nd january but still did not receive any response from you.

Sudipta
                          Dear Sudipta,

Greetings from Future Group. This is to inform you that we have received the details and our team is looking into it. They will get in touch with you soon.

Hi Priya,

It's been more than 3 weeks since I raised the mentioned complain but still I did not receive any solution to that. Does the solution to a simple complain really worth this much time ?

I am very disappointed with the Future Group service.

Sudipta

vipra saraswat
                            Hi I lost my pantaloon baggage in Santro while travelling from ghatkopar to bandra on 8 Dec, 12..if you get any information of the same..please contact :

Vipra saraswat

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Police

shubhras21
                              I have done some purchase from MAX Store from Clothing from Pantaloon.
                              Got one Voucher no. [protected]. There were 3 option to register that voucher and redeem it.
                              1. Phone - No body pics up
                              2. Register through website : it says wrong voucher no
                              3. SMS - No body replies or No action

This is pathetic and just an additional harassment to the customer. The voucher is expiring tomorrow. I must have tried to redeem it 100 times. more that the voucher, time and harassment is not expected from the brands like Pantaloon.
                              Dear Shubhras,

Hi, I am Priya from Future Group. Please write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in along with your concern details, contact details and reference id 9509. We will get in touch with you.

Dear Shubhras,

Hi, Just a gentle reminder to send us the details.

Recently Discussed

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
                                charging again and again for carry bags