Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care
Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedInYoutube
701-704, 7th Floor, Skyline Icon Business Park, 86-92, Marol Village, Andheri (East)
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Off A.K. Road

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail related photos (177)

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Complaints & Reviews

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — gst charged over mrp [Resolved]

Satyam Tandon on Nov 25, 2018
I had made a purchase of rs 5514.28 on 24nov 18 vide bill no p019023i18012258 at pantaloons, saharaganj mall, lucknow. Gst...
Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — complaining about the irresponsibility of staff at dhanbad store of pantaloons

jass caur on Nov 25, 2018
We are 7 star customer of pantaloons and visiting pantaloons from last 6 years at dhanbad and any where else in india... But...
Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Accessories

Jagajjiban on Nov 24, 2018
Wanted to redeem the points accumulated as geen card holder [protected]. However not receiving the OTP. Requested to change cell no but the counter staff Babu mis guided that once I change the mobile number, the points is not carried to new no. But after almost 30 mins and after not getting any repose from customer care toll free no, I could get my no changed and so redeemed the points. But the service is very bad.

[Nov 25, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Products & Services

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — return of celio jacket bought on 19th november 20 [Resolved]

SACHIN MOTE on Nov 20, 2018
    I bought a celio jacket from pantaloons store in phoenix market city, pune. I want to return the jacket as it does not fit...

cspro01 on Nov 19, 2018
    On 26 sep 2018 i paid twice on pantaloon store) via paytm one payment is done with the otp which is of 7283 and the other was with qr code which is of 6999 inr for the same order due to the server issue, i contacted pantaloon store they said they didn't receive any excess amount after that i contacted paytm they said merchant successfully received both the payment.

Pantaloons store is denying that they didn't get extra money and said to the customer support of the pantaloon so i called them and raised my complain on 28 sep and they said it will take 48 hours to resolve this issue and a revert will be done but till not i didn't get anything from their side i call them after every 2 days but they keep saying that "we have escalated your issues to our senior department we are working on your issue, it will take 48 hr to resolve" but it never resolve i have waited more than enough now i am out of patience.
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-21 01:42:47

[Nov 19, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 20, 2018
    Updated by cspro01 Nov 24, 2018
    hey,
    I would like to know what is the status of my complain, how much time it will take to resolve.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — bill lost [Resolved]

Shashi Shekhar on Nov 17, 2018
      I have done clothes shopping of about ₹7200 from boring road outlet in patna. At that time there was a gift on minimum shopping...

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — pf claim [Resolved]

vivian francis quadras on Nov 13, 2018
      Sir, i was been working in pantaloons citycentre mall, mangalore-575001. I was met with an bike accident, so i couldn't able...

Mohitmal on Nov 12, 2018
      I have purchased clothes worth rs2999 (Mrp) on 40% discount
      But they charged 5% extra (Rs90) on the discounted amount of rs 1800
      This 5% was charged other than gst of 12%
      And to my question they replied that it is the rule to charge 5% extra on any clothing article that is on discount
      So this 5% is unfair as it is only going in the company's pocket and not to the government or the consumer

[Nov 13, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I bought a pant for my son a week before.. in one use it got tore n the are not exchanging... it's disgusting
      Varanasi
      Up vijiya pantaloons

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — regarding puja gift ..borosil dinner set

MalitaBose on Nov 12, 2018
        I have done puja shopping on 13.10.18, Bill noP1872I18013666, registered Mobile number..[protected] from pantaloon Ambika plaza,...

Kmrr on Nov 10, 2018
        Hello, i returned the items purchased on date 4.11.18 which i got through pantaloons india online store week before and received a confirmation that the returns have been acknowledged but still have not received a refund since then till now, mailed a few times called customer care no a hundred times but to no effect, really regretting purchasing from pantaloons my email id ([protected]@gmail.com)
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-16 21:42:28

[Nov 10, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Updated by Kmrr Nov 12, 2018
        Very terrible customer service, not able to connect will calls no reply to emails, regretting the online shopping on pantaloons
        Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 13, 2018
        Hi, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.Hi Rohit, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.vvv

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Products & Services

Ariyanpal on Nov 8, 2018
          I would like to state that i got to gift cards from powergrid corporation on the month of july 2018 and the validity is of one year of worth rs.1000 each said by the counter of pantaloons shillong. I tried to redeem that yesterday on pantaloons shillong, but due to some technical faults it couldn't happen so, they kept one of our cards. And now today when we again went there that card that we kept there is showing zero balance.
          So, i would like to request you to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Gift card 1: [protected] (Showing zero balance today as stated above)

Gift card 2:[protected] (Redemption didn't happen due technical faults)

Contact:
          Ratan pal
          [protected]@powergridindia.com
          [protected]@rediffmail.com

[Nov 08, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Kheyali88 on Nov 7, 2018
            In 2018 durgapuja, pantaloons had announced gift options for all people across west benagal/kolkata who bought stuffs of 5k or above from their any of the branches in west benagal/kolkata. The gift option was 7 pieces of borosil dinner set for 5k and above shopping. I bought clothing apparel of approx. 5400 rs and was eligible for that gift. But when i finish off my payment at their cc2 branch cash counter and finally tried to collect my gift, they denied of giving the gift as they were not having borosil dinner set anymore. The team asked some of the customers along with me to collect their gift within 5th nov. 2018 with the registered phone number which we all agreed. But when i went to their branch on 4th nov. 2018, they informed that borosil dinner set has been discontinued as gift and portico double bed sheet will be given in replace of dinner set. But when they asked me to sign on their register, they wrote dinner set has been given.in fact, the sms confirming the gift, also, confirmed of giving dinner set as a gift. What is the point of harassing the customers like this? Why do they misutilize our trust? Why would they have to be fake with their customers when they provided bedsheet in stead of dinner set, why would not they acknowledge it? This is such a horrible experience. They just tried to be on the safer side with all details proving that they have given dinner set as promised.

I have purchased an amount of Rs 5600.00 at the time of durgapuja sale at your branch of Junction Mall, Durgapur, West Bengal.
            The offer was, above the purchase of Rs 5000.00 a dinner set would be offered to the customers, but still it is not given after my repeated request.

My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
            Mob : [protected] / [protected]

sai megh on Nov 7, 2018
              Staff working over there are very indecent.. Even don't know how to behave with a customer.. Irresponsible n irrespective staff.. Mainly in the billing chamber they not stall giving respect and they are string n speaking.. Plss look over them if not u may loose ur frquent and many valuable customers.. Hello sir plss take as serious as possible as it not the first time happening in tirupathi branch.. I have seen these kind if behaviour many even my friends and relatives have are very much unsatisfied by this kind of things that's why i'm complaining you.. Hope u understand.. Thank you sir.. Plss take some action on it.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-11 01:01:41

[Nov 07, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2018
              Hi Sai, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.
              The current advertisement of Pantaloons shows a non-social script. It shows a girl attract with his brothers friend. In India we call them brothers and sisters. Stop all this nonsense here.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Law & Civil Rights

Urvivv on Nov 6, 2018
                Oreder online.
                Returned 1 product due to size issues.
                Retun id : 1247073
                Return date : 18.10.2018
                Pantaloons has confirmed they have received the product i have returned, but till date they have not refunded rs. 559.08/- for same.
                Done several mails but not received a single reply against any of them.
                Their customer care no is always busy pantaloons ahmedabad stores are not helping saying that they cannot help in online purchase.
                Need my refund of rs. 559.08/-
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-13 08:37:21

[Nov 06, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratap Dolui on Nov 6, 2018
                  According to your promotional advertisement during this durga puja i am eligible to get a borosil dinner set as a gift as i did shopping for more than rs 5000. That time chandannagar pantaloons branch told that dinner set is out of stock. They will call me when it available. But on 5th november they call and told that they couldn't provide dinner set instead they would provide a bed sheet. This kind of consumer cheating business is not expected from an aditya birla group of company. Now it's my request to solve the problem. Please give a possible way out as early as possible.

With regards
                  Pratap dolui
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-10 08:56:01

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2018
                  Hi Pratap, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.

Ronysahaiaf on Nov 5, 2018
                    I am really sorry to say about your service.. During this durga puja i bought of rs 7500 apprx. From barasat pantaloons, suncity mall. And there was offer that i[censored] shop of rs. 5000 then u will get a dinner set... At time of getting the gift executive said that gift was not available and they will call me, then you will collect your gift before 4 th november but they didn't call me when i reached there on 4 th nov, they told me dinner set is not available.. You will get a bed sheet instead of dinner set.. N they gave me unable to sell, old and coloured faded bed sheet.. Its not happened with only me.. There were many customers facing same problem... We don't expect this type service from pantaloons as a greencard customer.

Rony saha
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-10 08:11:58

[Nov 05, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2018
                    Hi Rony, thank you for writing to us. Kindly provide us your contact number for us to speak to you and address the concern at the earliest.

Chatterjee Somnath on Nov 13, 2018
                      The offer was, above the purchase of Rs 5000.00 a dinner set would be offered to the customers, but still it is not given after my repeated request, I have gone so meany times to receive the materials as assured, but everytime they failed to hand over, and nobody from the managerial side wish to attain me for taking complain.
                      I have been a regular customer of your products so far but this particular incident cant be expected from a brand like Pantaloons.

Please see and solve at your earliest.

My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com
                      Mob : [protected] / [protected]

I buyed a rid brand shirt from an Pantaloons outlet...now i want to return it..will i get the complete refund or exchange...or till how many days..the return policy works

Juneli dutta on Nov 2, 2018
                        I, juneli das (Ph: [protected]) went to collect my gift against the bill of around rs.14, 000 on 2nd november, 2018. I somehow misplaced the receipt of the gift while shopping on that day. While leaving as i was unable to produce yje receipt, the security at the gate did not allow me to take my gift and thus i was forced to leave it behind. I am interacting with pantaloons since 2001, it is highly disappointing experience. Will not henceforth go for shopping to pantaloons.
                        Place of incidence : pantaloons - bidhan sarani, kolkata
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-12-13 18:25:06

[Nov 02, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Customer Care's response Nov 12, 2018
                        Hi Juneli, thank you for writing to us. Based on your discussion with Chandraditya from Pantaloons we are looking into the issue and will revert to you within 24 working hours.

Richa Kalraiya on Nov 2, 2018
                          A year back in an offer, we got a set of borosil dinner set. Finally i got the opportunity to open the box after a year. To my surprise the set is incomplete, the set of full plate has one missing plate. I can share the pictures as proof. I trusted the pantaloons staff and took the box without checking. Now i m feeling cheated. Expecting a solution.

[Nov 03, 2018] Pantaloons Fashion & Retail customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail — non receipts of grand gift [Resolved]

babu2018 on Nov 1, 2018
                            I had purhase garments worth rs.7699.00 from your asansol counter and eligible for grand gift. That day the gift was not available...

Recently Discussed

Pantaloons Fashion & Retail
                            charging again and again for carry bags