Passport Office Hyderabad

Delay in issue of passport
The Regional Passport Officer,
Hyderabad.
Sub: Delay in issue...

I applied for "addition of spouse name on my existing passport" on 12th May 2009 (File Ref. No-M[protected]. Police enquiry completed in July 2009.

Passport is not yet issued from Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad since July 2009. I have sent email regarding the status enquiry to Regional Passport Office on 2nd October 2009. Till date, I have not received any response.

I request the passport authorities to issue my passport as I would like to initiate the VISA application.

Thanking you in anticipation,

With Best Regards,

Leena Chaudhari
Hyderabad
Mobile : +[protected]

I have applied for my Passport in the month of May 2008 dated 09, still i have not received my passport.

Several times i have pushed in the Personal particulars Form (PPF) and could not see the result.

One Fine day in the MID of the year 2010 (i.e June ending), police verification was done by and i was told that within 1 months time i will be receiving my Passport, still the months are passing but i have not received my PASSPORT. Every time i log in to the passport website and check for the status enquiry, the message is blank.

It has been almost 2 1/2 years and my struggle for passport is not ending, though ally my documents perfectly alright.

Hence, i request you to please look in to my matter and solve my problem as soon as possible, as i am in need of passport very urgently. Hope you will solve my problem at the earliest.

Kindly find my details below
Name : Jaiwanth MASKIKAR
File No : A038686
Key No : [protected]

Thanking You in advance

Jaiwanth Maskikar

I applied for my PCC on 30-Nov-09 and as on date I did not receive it. The
    file number is HYDM[protected]. After waiting for a month, I went to the
    passport office to find out the status and they asked me to file a
    personal particulars form again. I submitted the personal particular form
    on the same day and still I did not receive the PCC.

My application in Australia is pending because of the PCC and they have
    given me a deadline of 16-Jan-10. If I dont submit the PCC by then, my
    application will be rejected.

p.c.c — deley of p.c.c

I applied for pcc on 17/07/08 at jallandhar office, my file no. is jal-b007615 Still i am not received pcc.
    But p.c.c status shows that it has been dispatched from passport at[protected] but i have n't got it so where is my p.c.c. now almost fourteen days have gone from its dispatching date, what can i do for my p.c.c n passport plz help me with precious advise, i will be very thankful of you i[censored] will reply me quickly

your faithfully
    Manpreet Singh Arora
    from Garhshankar punjab
    hi!

can you please say me how to check the online status of pcc
    my passport not coming at home iam waiting my passport file no;m06439, key no;[protected], please give me sir my passport 15-feb-2010
    FILE NO;M006439, DATE 15-FEB-2010
    KEY NO;[protected]

Personal — Delay in issuing Passports

Respected Sir,

We are from Kurnool district - due to floods in kurnool my family passports have been damaged. With my wife & kids three days i visited Passport office in Hyd. to submit application.

We personally submitted fresh applications form along with our original damaged passports to concerned passport authority on[protected] (the treatment was also not good towards us. we were just waiting in front of concerned authority from morning to take our applications and provide us cash receipts - we made just waited in front of him, but he not took our applications, he was saying just wait and taking other applications & providing them cash receipts - when time reached 4 pm, again i requested to take my applications - he said it is closing time - come tomorrow - i told him, we are standing in front of you from morning and now you are saying working time is over - HE INFORMED you are talking too much - GO COME NEXT WEEK -- again i requested him and said already we people in kurnool are suffering alot due to floods, please do not tell next week - he then said come tomorrow --- THE next day from morning 8 am along with my small kids i was waiting till evening and after 2 pm he took our applications = WE FELT VERY SHAME FOR THE TREATMENT WE GOT FROM THE CONCERNED PASSPORT AUTHORITY == on other side == AGENTS relations with the concerned passport authority is very good --- you can get your passport within no time also == I DO NOT KNOW when this kind systems can be changed in our country.

From[protected] to till date i am waiting our passport - though Police enquiry has done = but still yet to receive the passports.

Appreciate your kind help.

Best regards
    masood

Personal — delay in issuing passport

i kunjama reference no of z600315 10 has not yet recieved any information about my passport i need it very urgently i need to go my daughter as soon as possible so kindly send any information

Hyderabad Passport Office — Unnecessary delay in dispatch of passport at Hyderabad

I am Noaman, I have applied for name correction in my passport on 4th March, 2010 at regional passport office Hyderabad, File no. is R[protected]. My police report reached passport office on 28th April, 2010. The report and all sorts of documents are clear and the same is shown on the passport office's website, but I didn't receive my passport yet nor did I receive any further update after 29th April, 2010. Please look into the matter and help me in getting my passport dispatched ASAP. I am in desperate need of my passport as my visa and employment offer is pending due to my passport's unavailability. The employers are not willing to offer anything till I have a valid passport so I don't have any proof o[censored]rgency. It's about my career so I will truly appreciate any help in this regard.

Noaman

Hyderabad Passport Office — Passport booklet not issued - R003061

With reference to my File no. R003061. I have applied for new booklet on 08-Apr-2010 and police verification done on 22-Apr-2010. Also got letter from police inspector in which he stated that my police enquiry has been sent to passport office on[protected]. I am continously checking my status in web site. Previously I was getting message that my passport will be dispatched on 2-June-2010. But after crossing this date the status is updated to [It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time] and updated date is 8-June-2010. There are more then 3 weeks crossed and still there is no update in the status as well I did not received my passport. Screen shot taken on today 30-June-2010 is attached for your reference.
    Requesting you to please look into this matter.

I am applingy on[protected] my passport not coming at home iam waiting my passport file no HYDMO2398410 or key no [protected] please give me sir,

Dear Sir

Please find the mail trail with respect to passport issuance for my son who is aged 6 months.We have applied passport for my son on nov 18th 2009 under tatkal scheme.As per the receipt we were supposed to get the passport by 2009 Nov 25th.
      We have personally provided a application to the grievence officer , RPO hyderabad on 28th of December.Still there is no proper response from the Passport office.Request your interference and also please provide us justice on the same.

Yours Sincerely
      Anand Gunturi

Dear Sir

We have met and gave all our details again.Still there is no response.Can u please help us

Thanks & Regards
      Anand Gunturi
      Tata Consultancy Services
      Mailto: anand.[protected]@tcs.com
      Website: http://www.tcs.com

From: "APO(PG)" <grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in>
      To: Anand Gunturi <anand.[protected]@tcs.com>
      Date: 01/06/2010 12:10 PM
      Subject: Re: Fw: Passport Grievance ..Status not known..Need urhelp C018552 File Number
      Sent by: grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in

Dear Applicant

Tatkal Passport are dispatched within the prescribed time provided all document Submit by you are in order.

It appears that our Hyderbad office may have spotted some discrepancy in your papers Details there in are therefore resorted to a police verification.

You may meet the PRO at the RPO, Hyderabad to discuss your case.

For APO (PG)

----- Original Message -----
      From: Anand Gunturi <anand.[protected]@tcs.com>
      Date: Wednesday, January 6, 2010 11:33 am
      Subject: Fw: Passport Grievance ..Status not known..Need urhelp C018552 File Number
      To: grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in

> Dear Sir
      > I have not yet received passport of my son even after your interference.We also have represented to the regional passport officer Hyderabad personally the same and the status of the application just changed and even after these many days the passport is not yet received.Please do needful.
      > Thanks & Regards
      > Anand Gunturi
      > Tata Consultancy Services
      > Mailto: anand.[protected]@tcs.com
      > Website: http://www.tcs.com

> ----- Forwarded by Anand Gunturi/BLR/TCS on 01/06/2010 11:31 AM ----- > From: Anand Gunturi/HYD/TCS
      > To: grv.[protected]@mea.gov.in
      > Cc: Anand Gunturi/HYD/[protected]@TCS
      > Date: 12/25/2009 12:57 PM
      > Subject: Passport Grievance ..Status not known..Need urhelp

> Dear Sir,
      > I have applied passport for my son Master Gunturi Sai Lakshmi Aditya on 18th November under Tatkal Scheme at RPO Hyderbad Office.As per the receipt it should have reached my home by 25th november.The numbers provided under the site, none are responding including Mr AT Murthy who is the respective Greivance officer at Hyderbad.Need your intervention and help since we need to travel and we need my sons passport as early as possible.Please do needful.I am very much dippressed with the non availability of passport of my son as per timelines and also since i am not able to reach to any one i
      > I am furnishing the details of the same in the mail.Please also let me know incase u need any further information on the same.
      > 1 File Referrence No -- >C018552
      > 91-[protected]
      > Tata Consultancy Services
      > Mailto: anand.[protected]@tcs.com
      > Website: http://www.tcs.com
      Here i mentioned the status for my pass port please send the details for clearance of this problem

Grievance/ Complaint/ Suggestion

Applicant's Date of Birth

> City
      VSP

> Status
      ARE NOT RESIDING AT THE ADDRESS GIVEN IN THE APPLICATION. FURNISH APLLICANT9S EXPLANATION. . FURNISH 3 PERSONAL PARTICULARS FORMS, DULY COMPLETED WITH 3 COPIES OF PHOTOGRAPHS ALONG WITH PROOF OF STAY.

I applied for passport on 29th August 2009 and its almost 100 days over and When I checked the status its showing "It is tto regret due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".
        Same message is displaying since last 45 days. I would request you to help me in getting the passport before December 25th. as I have to join in an Organization.

File Reference Number HYD-H[protected]
        Application Date:[protected]

Gyan
        I applied for passport on[protected] and its almost 110 days over and When I checked the status its showing "It is to regret due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time".
        Same message is displaying since last 43 days. I would request you to help me in getting the passport before (march 5th ). as I have to join in an Organization.
        File Reference Number : HYD-H[protected]
        Application Date :[protected]
        Applicant's Name
        Applicant's Date of Birth :
        Yours sincerely
        Can some one delete the above complaints please ? As its been 3 years and my info is on web.

Restpected Sir,

I am Rayshree Gyan Ranjan Nayak with passport file number H008829, I have applied for my passport...

Dear Sir/Madum,

I have applied for my passport in September 2009 and done with verification on 2nd of October. Later some days i have noticed that the police report is clear and it could be delivered by 27th Oct. From 27th of October i have been enquirying with local post officials about my pasport delivery which even they didn't received yet. Till date i'm not received my passport.

I have tried to contact with the passport office concerned persons through emails and phones. I have sent an emails to 'rpo.[protected]@mea.gov.in' and ended up without any reply. Even i tried to contact through telephone for the numbers 27704646, 27704747, 27704689 and 27708888. I have tried for hell number of times but nobody picked the call. I am ashamed of the services provided by the governmemt sectors and the short of commitment and lake of responsibility of Govt. employees.

Please give valuable suggestions and guidance to solve my problem.

Thanks & Regards,
          Imamulu Tunduru
          kindly see and we are awiting for passport

As I went to the Regional Passport office, Secunderabad, after getting the online date for issuing of Passport (Renewal) in Tatkal scheme on 04.12.2009, as per the verification i waited up to 2 hours in a Q. They verified my documents and they told me that the address proof of gass bill is not sufficient, you have to bring another address proof. But the gas agent issued correct bill, and I cleared address proof with my Election Voter ID card and I went to the passport office again on 07.12.2009. After waiting 4 hours they again rejected my passport due to marriage certificate, This issue was not raised in the first condition. I wasted my total working time on 04.12.2009 and also 07.12.2209. They sugested me that u have to online registration for another date. but in online there are not dates available. So there is a keen negligency in the passport authorities, especially Mr. Shravan, who is the regional passport officer of Secunderabad. The passport authorities are not showing any interest to discharging their duties which was allotted, and they are corrupted with the passport brokers and showing very negligency to guide the public also. Take this matter seriouly and issue notice to the people of Passport Authority, due to their negligence on public.
            i am unable to get online date as i am trying from one week...
            I have appiled for pssport on line under tatkal scheme and unable to get date
            Dear Sir/mam. I my self Krishna Chaitanya. I have applied passport from past five months. But still now I am unable to get my passport.
            I am requesting to you, Please do some needful job for me.
            Krishna Chaitanya, Mobile no-[protected],
            File Ref. No-Z702594 for passport
            why the sec"bad office is not responding.if such is the practicem better closedown the website to unfool the people.

I had applied for my passport(File No HYD A039792) on 24/08/09 .Yet after...

Hello Sir,

I have a date of birth correction needed in my passport. Original DOB in SSC memo is correct where as wrongly put in Passport. (passport applied in 2001).

we approched passport office to learn that this needs a first class megistrate court order.
              when we checked with public procecutor at Anantapur civil court, they said, they are not competent athority to issue the court order in this matter. and adviced to approach High Court for the same.

we have appiled the same in High court and hearing went on for more than 8 months. and finally Court order has been issued.

We have again approached Passport office with high court order. THEY SIMPLY REJECTED, SAYING THEY CANNOT ACCEPT HIGH COURT ORDER AS PER THIER POLICY.

I cannot take this case back to civil court,(Though they still not accepting) as the case is in high court.

Kindly HELP ME with what are the options available for me, and how to go about this issue.

Chinna Bala Krishna Sanna balappa
              you can get it from Sp of your area

Good Morning

Even I too have the same problem.Kindly help me.In my online application my DOB correction is there.Still I didn't receive my passport in hand.So will they any chance to correct the DOB as mentioned in the SSC.I don't know why they mentioned wrongly even though I mentioned in words and figures.

xxxxxxx

Respected Sir,

My name is Jananth Ponnukuttan and I had applied for the passport renewal on August 14, 2009, but till now the renewed passport is not delivered. It is supposed to be despatched by October 12, 2009 from the Regional Passport Office Hyderabad. When I check the application status in the web site, I can see only the status message as : "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" since last four weeks.The office authorities never pick up the call / always busy when I tried to contact them. I will be grateful to you if you look into this matter resolve the issue as soon as possible. My details are mentioned below.

Name : JANANTH PONNUKUTTAN
                File Reference Number : HYD-F[protected]
                Place : Hyderabad
                Date Applied : August 14, 2009

Jananth P
                Respected Sir,

My name is Karimulla Shaik (File No: HYD_E101901_08) and I had applied for the passport renewal almost one year ago on December 23, 2008, but till now the renewed passport is not delivered. It is supposed to be dispatched by August 12, 2009 from the Regional Passport Office Hyderabad.

When I check the application status in the web site, I can see only the status message as : "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time" since last four months. I went to the passport office at Hyderabad and informed the same to PRO, but no use. I will be grateful to you if you look into this matter resolve the issue as soon as possible. My details are mentioned below.

Name: KARIMULLA SHAIK
                File Reference Number: HYD_E101901_08
                Date Applied: 23-December-2008
                Current Status : It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time.
                Place : Hyderabad

Karimulla
                Sir.
                Requested,

Iam Bheemalingam Mesu Pass port Application Date :- 13-May-2008.
                Penality of Rs 1000/- Last Date of 15-Nov-2009
                Your office Tele Gram Iam Reciving Date :- 09-Dec-2009
                Hyd Z[protected].
                I had applied for my daughter's passport renewal on[protected], but till now the renewed passport is not delivered, it is supposed to be despatched by 18 of Nov 2009, from the Regional Passport Office Hyderabad.
                When I check the application status in the web site, I can see only the status message as, "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstance the despatch has been delay & will now be despached in a week's time".
                I will be grateful to you if you look into this matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
                My daughter's Details are below:
                Name: Shahela Fatima
                File No. E004890 HYDERABAD
                Date of Apply :[protected]
                hello sir
                i hav to appliy 4 uk, and 104 days are over plz issue my passport as soon as polssible

thanking you
                amjad
                Head of the Department,
                Hyderabad Regional Passport Office,

I am Gulam Ahmed, and i have applied for my police clearance certificate on 22nd Feb 2010 and my file #. is M007755. It has been already more than a month, but yet i didn't received my Passport & PCC, its very urgent for me as my visa time is nearing to expire. I humbly request you to please send my PCC as soon as possible.

your's sincerely,
                Gulam Ahmed
                SIR, THIS IS S.SYAMALA.I AM FROM GUDUR.I HAVE APPILED FOR PASSPORT FROM PASSPORT OFFICE, NELLORE IN 2008.BUT I MISSED MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NUMBER.STILL I AM NOT RECEIVED MY PASSPORT.PLEASE I REQUEST YOU TO VERIFY MY NAME AND ACK NUMBER AND SEND MY PASSPORT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@Gmail.com.

PASSPORT OFFICE — passport not yet dispatched

I visited police station. They have said that police verification is completed.
                the passport is yet to be sent to me

My application no. is BHU A[protected]
                Application date: 17.09.10
                My date of birth : 28.03.1988

Pallavi Ghosh

This is Suresh Kumar Ch V, applied for passport on 7th May, 2008 with File Ref No: HYDA30287208
                  My...

I did online registration for fresh passport and obtained the Web file No. HYDI10448509 and the date of appointment was given as 26th Oct 2009. When I reached there, there were so many touts hanging around the gate trying to mislead the visitors and the security staff were simply looking on. I was not allowed inside. I repeatedly called the contact phone numbers to inform them about my appointment but phones were either continuously busy or not working. Even the mail I sent to the Regional Passport officer did not help.

When I try to do the online registration again, the web page shows that the website is not secure for registration and the security certification is not valid. What a lousy job by NIC in maintaining the website.

I am sure there must be a bunch of inefficient officers handling the passport application process. Summing up, I am still waiting trying to figure out how I could get my passport in Hyderabad
                  pls send my passport number
                  pls send me my passport number
                  Not just inefficient but worst
                  sir .dpo sir am very urgent applioed tatkal c002473
                  as i am applying for tatkal online registration, aftr filling the form the conformation date has to come but there no date of appoinment showing down. how should i proceed, when should i apply, what r the timings?

I,Mrs KOMMIREDDY NIRMALA DEVI, has submitted my INDIAN PASSPORT with no E 6944995, for police clearance meant for USA, on...
                    Delay in issue of passport
                    The Regional Passport Officer,
                    Hyderabad.
                    Sub: Delay in issue...

Hi Sir,

I am RAVI KISHORE KANKULAKUNTA I applied passport on 4/7/09 Police verification is also completed.As I checked online status it is expected to be dispatched by[protected] till now i haven't received my passport.I am submitting my details below please let me know the reason for the delay.

Name:RAVI KISHORE KANKULAKUNTA
                    File Reference Number : HYD-H[protected]
                    Application Date : [protected]
                    Applicant's Date of Birth : [protected]

Please let me know as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
                    K.Ravi Kishore.
                    got the passport by contacting passport office and speaking to the officials explaining about the issue asdasdasdasdasdasdasd asdasdas asdasd asdasdasd
                    raspected sir

I had applier for passport 1 month ago, police verification is also not completed, i request concern authorities look after this issue., its really urgent.

I (B Ramakrishna) have applied ECNR and PCC in hyderabad on[protected], Police enquiry was...

Hi this is Ramya.I have applied for my passport on 1stOct, 2009.I have scheduled my visa appointment on 14th october.I applied extremely urgent one which i need to pay like Rs.5000 as its a lost one.But its extremely imortant for me to receive my passport before oct12th because i have to go chennai for my visa.If it doen't arrive i will be so depressed for losing for one valuable year of my studies due to this passport.Please help me.Please.Thank you very much...
                      My file No is: D005065
                      Key No is :[protected]
                      Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017
                      Hi All,

We applied Tatkal Passport in Hyderabad for my 2 months old child on 10/11/2009, today the status is blank.
                      What does it mean, please advice?

Ref No is:
                      HYD- c[protected]

Anil

My name is SHAHRUKH KHAN,I am a resident of HYDERABAD,this is to bring to your notice that...
                        Forum President /Conveyor,