Passport Office Hyderabad Customer Care

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 pm

Passport Office Hyderabad Complaints & Reviews

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — Online Passport Application Printing [Resolved]

Ramesh Bitlingu

I have applied for Online Passport Registration and I have got the File Number as HYDI19112408 while...

Dear Sir/Madom,

I am Chinnaiah Dasari my Fille No is A094142, applied for the passport on 16.08.2007, and submitted PP Form and affidavit on 03.06.2008 and had the police verification on 19.06.2008. Before 25 days I went to Regional Passport Office of Hyderabad and enquired for my passport and they said every thing is ok, you will get your passport around 10-15 days " . After somany days I received on 14.08.2008 which mentions to pay penalty of Rs. 5000 and penalty and asking for I think texplanation. hey are not updated my records and simply followed up One year expire procedure in my case. Getting passport really became a struggle to me being honest. I hope that you to consider this complaint seriously.

Thanking you,

GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
Dear Sir/Madom,

Thanking you,

GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd
Dear Sir/Madam

Actually i applied passport at vijayawada on 29-june-2009 and when the police enquiry has done i was not there. after applying of my passport i got a job at hyderabad and i came to hyd. i received a letter from RPO stating that you shouldgive reply to the RPO. I went to RPO and enquired at RPO and i have given PP form with address proof.
and second time my enquiry completed successfully and later 10 days i received a letter stating that to pay penalty towards the supression of adress Rs 5000/-

actually i need clarification that how to pay penalty it should be either cash or DD
Please give me the confirmation urgent please

Ravi Kishore
Respected sir/madam,
i am SRIDHAR NEELARAPU s/o Rajaiah i was applied my passport on[protected]
and my file reference no is HYD-Z[protected].
my enquiry at my present/perminent address was completed in the month of november last year.
After that i did not got any status and then i attended to adalath for 2 times and
i filled parsonal particular form every time. I attended to adalath
and i also attended in the enquiry counter for 4 to 5 times.
lastly i attended to adalath in the month of january.But till now i didnot got any status .
please kindly help me in getting my passport has quickly has passible.
Thanking you sir, yours faithfully,
SRIDHAR NEELARAPU
file reference no is HYD-Z[protected]
my email is [protected]@gmail.com
Complaint comments  Add a comment

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — Passport status is "Passport is granted" ,But till now i did not get my passport [Resolved]

Narendra Makkena

I am Narendra Makkena having passport ref no : W234395.
    I applied for passport on 01-Apr-08...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — Plz send my Passport ASAP [Resolved]

Purnachandra Rao Dondapati
    Please send my passport ASAP
    Respected sir,

I am Purnachandra rao Dondapati, submitted an application...

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad — delay in issuing passport [Resolved]

Chitty Janaki
    My file No w235341 applied for passport on 1-5-2008. RPO Hyderabad. I received a letter from police enquiry...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — Status not knowing [Resolved]

Asheer Bhasha Shaik
    I have applied for my son's passport in guntur (dist), Andhra pradesh. I didnt get the status of the...

Regional Passport Office Hyderabad — passport has not been received. [Resolved]

MOHAMMADI BEGUM
    I have submitted my application on 30 April 08 bearing the File Refrence No:A036366 and till now i did not get my passport,...

Rajesh Babu Chintalapudi

file Ref. No-HYD-W[protected]
    Name:Rajesh Babu Chintalapudi
    Application Date :[protected]

i have applied for a passport and my police enquiry is also completed (ie. one in my native place Mandepudi, Amaravathy Mandal, Guntur District(Dt.28.11.2007), and present address at Hyderabad i.e ECIL(Dt.29.04.2008))
    But when i am checking the status in the web site it was showing
    no status, and i approached the RPO office they are telling like your police report has not reached yet. but when i am asked to Police officers they told me that they were seded to Passport office.
    In this perticular situation what should i do sir
    sir please help me to get my Passport
    SIR PLESE CHECK IT AND GRANT ME THE PASSPORT

Thanking you sir
    Rajesh Babu Chintalapudi
    dear sir,
    i have applied for a passport and my police enquiry is also completed (one in my native place rajugaripalem village martur mandal prakasam dist) till now i am not get my passport status i requesting you send my passport status
    ref no:A[protected]hyd
    application date:28-mar-2008

yours faithfully
    b.chandra sekhar

file Ref. No-HYD-W[protected]
    Name:VISWANATH ADAPA
    Application Date :[protected]

i have applied for a passport and my police enquiry is also completed on last week of february.
    But when i am checking the status in the web site it was showing
    no status, and i approached the RPO office they are telling like your police report has not reached yet.I even attend to adalat for 3 times and submitted my letter with a slip which i got from Passport Verification Cell at Hyderabad City Police, Special Branch Office.In that office they are telling that my police verification report has been sent to RPO at 04-03-08, File No:W23117208, S.B.NO:RWW089952, OUTWARD NO:392, SERIAL NO:38.
    In RPO they asked me to apply for PPF and i did it.But there is no response till now.
    In this perticular situation what should i do sir.Can i apply for my new Passport.
    i'm doing my B.Tech final year and i need to write my GRE and TOFEL exam.Its becoming very late in absence of my Passport.
    sir please help me to get my Passport
    SIR PLESE CHECK IT AND GRANT ME THE PASSPORT
    please send me a Email what is the status of my application.
    when I can receive my passport beause I am completing my studies ie B.Tech with in 2 months
    HI

Every wednesday they will conduct ADAALAT adn get the Token from RPO office to attaend the ADAALAT.Explain ur problem they will give solution
    to
    the regional passport officer
    regional passport office
    secundrabad
    respected sir
    iam t.koteswararo . my file no is z501228. iapplied for the passport in jan7th
    2008.and as of now i did not get the pasport. iam kindly requesting u tell me
    status of my applicaion. and reasons for the delay of my passport.
    and issue the passport as early as possible.
    koteswararao t
    To
    The regional passport officer
    Regional passport office
    Secundrabad
    Respected sir,
    I have applied for passport on 15-04-08 in my hometown Warangal.My file reference Number is HYD-Z[protected].I have completed the police enquiry formality with in a week.I have not yet received the passport .Please revert me back with the updated status of my passport.I reached the website of passport, my status in the web page is showing blank.There is no status in the displayed page.Kindly work on this issue I am in need of passport.

P.Sudheer.
    sir im sreenivasuloo duvalla s/o emberloo duvalla., still i did not got my passport, sir plz send me soon it is very urgent i got job . my file no is A009100. i hope sir to send me soon.

thanking you sir,
    yours faithfully
    sreenivasuloo duvalla

I got my passport in 2006 with a mistake (I Got my mothers initial "EMANI as ENABI" mistake) in that.

Due to some reasons I didnt apply for the change these days and now I want to correct that mistake now because i am going to abroad for higher studies.

My Passport Number is : F9556138

Can u let me know how to book the token to proceed for the futher enquiry

Thanks in advance

Mallikarjun Emani (Indian)
    I have applied for passport in the month of November, 2008. i am getting status "PLEASE CONTACT RPO OFFICE". please tell me my passport status.
    no: A307817
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — delay in police verification and to check status of application [Resolved]

verendra Kiran Vasamseti
      dear sir,

am verendra working with a MNC as a Bussines executive i have applied for passport through SPeedpost...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — regarding issuing of allotment date online [Resolved]

rajendra prasad pagadala
      i have applied for passport thru online, i received file no: HYDI15383908 but i'm getting allotment date.i'm...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — online registration not accessible [Resolved]

mocherla vijay rao
      I have been trying to get online registration for appointment from Saturday last, ie., 07 june till date 12...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad, A. P — Delay in issuing of passport [Resolved]

RAJANI YALAVARTHI
      I have applied for a passport on Jan, 11th 2008, but it has been 5 months that i haven't received it till now and it...

Mohammed Fareeduddin
      To,
      The Regional passport officer,
      Hyderabad.
      Respected sir,
      This is in regards with the Passport Application being rejected-With invalid status.
      In the year 2006, First time i applied for the passport with File Ref No: A106267/06 for this application,
      the police enquiry status was given as iam not residing at given address(H.No: 1-1-74/c/b, Mothi nagar, Mahabub Nagar-500901).
      For this i Again applied for ReEnqiury, But the police officer didn't turned up to me.
      As per the status they asked me to apply for a fresh passport application as the file has been closed.
      After almost one year (January, 2008) I applied for a Fresh Passport Application with File Ref No: w260701/08.
      By that time i got Job in a software company(Cognizant Technology Solution, Madhapur, Hyderabad-joining date:19th Feb 2007, with Employee ID:156521),
      so i was staying with my relatives at Address (H.No: 19-3-701/1, Shaker gung, qazipura, hyderabad-500065).
      And now this time i got police Enquiry as "clear". But now when a saw the status for the application, It shows:
      PLEASE FURNISH FRESH APPLICATION FORM DULY FILLED ALL COLUMNS WITH SPECIFIC REPLIES AS YES/NO AND DULY SINGED.
      I was shocked by seeing this status, I haven't got any passport in my Life.
      I have also enquired the Local Post Office, Mahabub Nagar, regarding the Passport, where they said that there is no such passport reference exists of getting/dispatching of the passport with my details.
      Note: 1. Then both the Regional passport office and Local post office statements contradict each other .i.e. who is right or who is wrong.
      2. I have also attended the Loc-Adalat, till now I haven’t got any response.

Please help me out in this regards. Please take necessary action in this regards.
      For any further information in this regards, Iam always available,
      it will be helpful to me, if i meet you in this regards.
      From my side i can bring all the relevant documents as proof.
      i once again request you, please take necessary action on this issue.
      Thanks & Regards,
      Mohammed Fareeduddin.
      Mobile No: +91-[protected]

Email: fareed.mca.[protected]@gmail.com
      Respected Sir,
      I applied for passport on[protected] and the file reference number being Z[protected]. The police verification completed.

request you to dispatch my passport at the earliest.

Complete details :-
      My Name : JANARDHAN CHUKKA
      File Reference Number : HYD-Z[protected]

Thanks and regards,
      Janardhan
      i have applied in dec 2007 for passport it got rejected coz i dint bribe the inspector who came for verification.i was learning a course in hyd and as i reside in nalgonda i used to do up and down but the inspector wrote that i gave false address.now again i have applied for a fresh passport.till date the same inspector dint ome for verification by confirming that it was my application.
      Application Date:[protected], DOB:[protected]
      Grievance:

Hi Sir/Madam,

I am jagadeeswara reddy.v, file reference no: HYD-A371250, when i checked my status from the portal it was displaying "FURNISH EXPLANATION FOR SUPPRESSION OF MATERIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PREVIOUS PASSPORT AND SURRENDER THE SAME."

Here is my explanation why i did not mentioned previous details,

I applied for passport with File No: HYD A 651320 on 30-May-2007, i received a letter Regional passport officer, Hyderabad on 26 - Feb- 2008, with Subject GRANT OF PASSPORT FACILITIES, Saying that " AS PER POLICE REPORT YOU ARE NOT RESIDING AT THE GIVEN ADDRESS, BUT STUDYING ELSE WHERE, PL. FURNISH THE EXPLANATION."

And i submitted my documents on 1st- March-2008 in the counter.

After that i went to passport office to enquirer about my passport status, but the counter people said it was closed, but i did not got any notice or any slip from the passport office.

And again i applied for passport on[protected] with File Reference Number : HYD-A[protected], today i checked my status it was displaying "FURNISH EXPLANATION FOR SUPPRESSION OF MATERIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE PREVIOUS PASSPORT AND SURRENDER THE SAME.".

I did not received any passport or any slip from the passport regarding my previous passport file number, so i did not included i am very sorry for that, please let me know further proceeding, as i need passport little bit urgent.

Jagadeeswara Reddy
      My Previous File No is HYD Z 651320

Passport Office Hyderabad — Delay in issue of passport for my kinds [Resolved]

Konduru Srinivasulu
        Delay in passport issue for my kids
        Respected Sir,
        As on[protected] we have applied for passports for my kids...

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — Delay in Passport delivery [Resolved]

Raghu
        I've applied for my kids passport on 24th Apr and I was told that it will be dispatched by 15th May. Till now, I don't...

Passport Police Verification — Regarding Police Verification [Resolved]

Simran Pal Singh
        I have applied my passport on[protected]. My file no. is A-012285 & the status is showing that the ploice...

Hyderabad Passport Office — Delay in getting police clearance certificate from hyderabad passport office [Resolved]

DIVAKAR NEKKALAPUDI

My name is divakar . I applied police clearence certificate for my son of 5 years old kid along...

mohammed abdul kaleem
        respected sir

sub:p 107
        i am mohammed abdul kaleem passport holder of E 9334016 issued from embassy of india riyadh date 03 may 2005 expire date 25 june 2008 sir the attachi consular waiting reply from your side for your kind information i am working in saudia since 1995 when my first travel time in mumbai air port the was sent my passport by post from mumbai airport to hyderabad passport office for re inquiry 1995 then i received my passport from hyderabad passport office after all inquiry then after one month i travel from mumbai air port to dammam saudi arabia i am working in saudi arabia almost 1995 up to 2008 next month my 13year will be going to compelet sir please replay to embassy of india riyadh saudi arabia as soon as possible because my iqama work id is expired already without as for dammam industrial city rule and expartriate cannot move in saudi arabia
        looking for your favorable reply and immediate action
        thanks and best regards
        yours truelly
        mohammed abdul kaleem
        zamilplastics ind ltd
        p o box no 1748
        al khobar 31952
        saudi arabia
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Regional Passport Office, Hyderabad — police enquiry not yet received [Resolved]

swetha bala chandramohan
          file Ref. A301430
          Name:swetha bala chandramohan
          Application Date :06/03/08
          grievance:sir ihave applied...

Hyderabad Passport Office — Redispatching of Passport [Resolved]

Eruva venkata vahini
          Respected sir,
          I am vahini.Actually i transfered my passport from hyderabad to banglore since my dad got transfer...