Patanjali Ayurved Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 21, 2022

File a complaint to Patanjali Ayurved

Having problems with Patanjali Ayurved?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Patanjali Ayurved customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Patanjali Ayurved

Patanjali Ayurved Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Patanjali Ayurved reviews & complaints page 80

Patanjali Whole Wheat Atta having lots of impurity like dust, due to this my health is dow, Please take strict and corrective action as soon as possible.
I used all product of baba Ramdev but due to this issue i am not able to buy a single product.Kindly check this issue and revert.
Regards.
Gaurav Mittal
gaurav.p.[protected]@ril.com
Patanjali Ayurved customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir I am suffering with grey hair problem my 80% hair is grey but my age is just 29 years. Please suggested me suitable solution and permanent.

Thanks & Regards
    Mandeep Chauhan
    Email cmandeep1987 @gmail.com
    Mob.[protected]

Patanjali Ayurved — No delivery

I had placed an order at patanjali ayurved.net on 26-02-16 for rs507 and I just received one notification and message on 27-02-16 that my order is placed . I have already paid the amount and still no delivery . I made many attempts in contacting customer care and by sending emails but no response so far .

My order number:[protected]...

Patanjali Ayurved — Its showing order pending

Rs 513 is debited from my account but its showing order pending.its a unexpectable situation from patanjali.please refund or deliver my products...

I placed order ([protected]) on 20th Feb 2016, however still the status is showing as Pending. Please deliver my order ASAP or refund my amount.

I am tired of calling Helpdesk and sending mail to CC, no response in any form.

Patanjali is bankrupted or what?

I had ordered, several items, online, on 19 Feb, and till date not received them, spoke to their customer service agents, and did not get convincing response. Doubtful if they will deliver.
        Have to wait and watch,

Your Transaction Was Successfull, Below is your order number for further references.
          Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Company TIN No. [protected]
          Date : 20/02/2016

still waiting no response from patanjali ayurved
          DO not buy online from their website

Order no [protected]
            Purchased patanjali products on 4 Feb from http://patanjaliayurved.net, promised delivery date was 12 Feb.
            Products has still not been delivered as of 1 Mar.

None of the patanjali customer care respond. It's a fraud company, these shameless people have looted my money.

Deliver my order ASAP else be ready to face the consequences.
            May 3, 2016

I boooked some products on 10 days back, but still it shows in Pending.
              I think its a fraud site . Dont book any order here.
              Mar 10, 2016
              I got mail from [email protected], after 23 days of product book and got the product after 4 days. Its waste of time, calling on their customer care contact. It says Invalid contact, so just wait for some time, before they respond.

I have also order the Patanjali products of worth Rs. 575. from https://patanjaliayurved.net/

My order confirmation no. is [protected] and Tin No. [protected].

As of now no product received and no one is picking the call. (Tel (+[protected]

Why such fake website is working, why no one is taking any serious action.

Rs 575 is not a big amount for me but i feel cheated. What action...

I had purchased a 10 kg pack of atta un bangalore area in january . The packaging daid Dec 15. I opened the pack 10 days ago .. And yesterday i saw many worms creeping in the ataa. Was schocked to see that .. Even after filtering that the ata was unfit and couldn't be doughed.

I am a regular user of Patanjali products and I have resently started using honey as well trusting it's pure honey without sugar, how ever the fact seems different and this time around I am shocked to see huge amount of sugar at the bottom of the bottle, I will be sending it for a lab test soon but before that I wanted to see what the brand says.

I had placed a order on the 22nd. of Jan 2016 void order No.[protected] and I am still waiting for the same.
                    Payment of Rs.910/- was paid online through billdesk transaction ID No.[protected] on 22/01/2016.
                    I have emailed regarding this to the company on several occasions but there is no response.

I had placed another order 17 minutes later on 22/01/2016 which I have received. The order No. is [protected].

In order No.[protected], I had ordered some medicines for my treatment.

Below is the order conformation from the company:

Patanjali Ayurved Limited, Company TIN No. [protected]
                    Your Order Number is [protected]

As you must have noticed the spelling of "successful" is also incorrect in their order confirmation email.

Kindly help me resolve this matter.
                    Thanks & best regards.
                    I am still waiting for my parcel & there is no news at all from Patanjali.

No update about the product dispatch placed online

Placed an order for kesar and few more item. Order # : [protected] | Order Date :[protected]:34 PM. paid the entire amount and No news about it . and there is no response to our mails or calls. Please help me to get the ordered product.

Patanjali store near b block sammuddipur market is selling expiry date and products in poor condition . atta packet which i purchased was open. is there somebody to check this? as this is spoiling image and quality of your products....

I ordered the product almost 12 days ago but still didn't get it delivered and there is no update of it's status from their side, i even emailed them about this problem but still didn't get any response from them. when i rang them up, they didn't receive my call.i chose online payment and paid them rs.500, my order details are

Order # : [protected] | Order Date :[protected]:01 PM

Found a hair coming out from one tablet of patanjali's pachak shodhit harad.Very much disappointed.Why they are so much careless??

First of all we are facing very bad delivery service from you, for delivery you took almost one month and your customer care wasn't pick up our call.

In the product delivery you missed 2 to 3 items without any prior intimation and there is no any kind of billing adjustment. You took the whole bill amount from us.

Please refund our amount of items those are missing in the delivery. br...

I placed an online order on 14th Feb 2016 and my order number is [protected]. Payment already done. Till now there are no updates on the status of my order.

Please deliver order asap or If order is still pending kindly cancel the order and initiate payment reversal.

I my order booked in 9.2.2016 but till not dispatched and my del estimate time is 18.2.2016 but nothing doing

MY ORDER NO IS [protected]

please send my order other wise cancel my order or refund my amount

I am doing mistake done payment online how will believe for this type services

MY NUMBER IS [protected]

We have experienced very much bad service from Patanjali Ayurved. Actually I need to file Consumer complaint because, we are very much tired by doing continuous follow up and from Patanjali Ayurved. I am not getting any single kind of response.

I placed my order on 4th Feb 2016 and till today I doesn't get my order and Patanjali Ayurved is also not responding.

My order details -

Company TIN No. [protected]
                              Your Order Number is [protected]

Courier details provided from you are,

updated docket number for [protected] is BLUE DART COURIER-[protected]

Patanjali Ayurved's customer care does not responding. Daily I am trying to call their customer care. Number is[protected].