PayTM Mobile Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 17, 2022
Complaints 19527
Profile

File a complaint to PayTM Mobile Solutions

Having problems with PayTM Mobile Solutions?

File a complaint and get it resolved by PayTM Mobile Solutions customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

PayTM Mobile Solutions

201301

PayTM Mobile Solutions Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 1800 1234

PayTM Mobile Solutions reviews & complaints(19527)

Dear sir/ma'am,
I am a doctor. Yesterday a patient paid for his medicines through paytm. The amount was rs.1200/-. His name was sachin chawla and his phone no. [protected]. Although the amount has been deducted from his account, but in my passbook, it is showing 'pending '.
Which means i have not received the payment.
Kindly look into the matter and revert.
My phone number is [protected] and name is dr. Konika arora.
1000 rs deducted frm my bank accnt, i gt cnfrmtn rgrdng it i hv enclosed d screenshot of that, bt it dint come to my paytm, m vry tnsd plz help me asap, i want my money back, there is no customer executiv of paytm who cn ans my cls

My name biplab saha
M : [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

PAYTM ID. [protected]

no body help paytm care...

my acount automaic blocked...
and my trasaction-
RS. 1530 - date 29-11-16
RS. 5000 - date 04-12-16
send to bank acount...
status show succcess.
but money not send bank acount.

any paytm executive no help me.
I have tried to transfer funds to another bank account on 6th Dember from Kotak Mahindra to SBI account. But due to an error on Paytm page money is not showing on my bank account neither on receiver's bank account. I just want to know when and how will I get my money page. I am at a loss of 5000 due to Paytm page error.
Mene paytm money me 200 add Kia par mere account se paisa katgeya paytm wallet pe nehi aaya...my mob -[protected]
Plz check and reply...
Not got recharged my Airtel data card for Rs193/- since morning 0740 am..order number [protected]
My no is [protected]. As i try to pay bill by paytm on 28 nov. 2016. money deducted from bank ac but bill not paid.

I have made a transaction with paytm wallet to bank account. My money is deducted but not credited in that account and no refunded in my wallet. My transaction id is [protected]. My paytm no is [protected]. My talking number is [protected]. It should not be happen in this cashless i. Ndia

I have written about this to paytm.com but responded.
    Please do the needful.
    Dec 15, 2016
    Updated by [email protected]
    i want my money immediately in my wallet or my deposited account. Lot of problem i am facing due to this happening. paytm is not responding about this while i have written two times.
    I still haven't got my money back to my account from paytm wallet.Its been 6days since I got a msg regarding the refund from paytm 's side . I'm attaching the image of msgs. Seeking for a positive reply.
    Thank you.

My wallet order id [protected]. I transfered 5000rs paytm balance to my bank a/c . The status is still pending and the money had been deducted from my paytm wallet. Plz help me .

Amount deducted i have complained but no answer i want my money back i received only amount of my pay tm wallet but amount deducted from bank that amount not received back so please return my amount back i have complained 20 times ticket successful but not received amount

I got refund of my product.but i didn't get the amount which i spent in returning the product to the seller.so llease have a look on my matter.please refund 200 rs of the product.

Money didn't recieve till today from 04/12/2016 i was add 2300rs. On my wallet but amount transact from accounts but didn't recieve in my wallet and also paytm care does nit contact me and cant resolve my problem very bad services of paytm
      Daily i send mails to paytm but they dont reply me for my queries very bad services of paytm my wallwt no. Is [protected] also contact no.

I have transferred 10000rupees from my andhrabank account to my paytm wallet and my mobile number is [protected] on[protected]. And i clicked on return to bank option by mistake and my 10000 rupees got deducted from my paytm wallet and the money is not transferred to my andhrabank account upto now. I need that money its urgent. When do i get the money? Please help..
        Dear Customer,

We hope that your concern has been resolved. If not kindly help us with your email id. So that we can assist you further for resolution.

Andhra Bank Customer Care

I am a paytm user...
          I was trying to pay cesc electric bill from my paytm account on 14.12.2016.
          I was paying through sbi debit card.
          I paid rs.470...
          After sometime bill amount deducted from my bank account...
          But in paytm order details its showing payment failed...
          I thought paytm will refund the amount in paytm wallet..
          But htey would not...
          I mailed my problem in [protected]@paytm.com... But did not get any reply...
          I contact their customer care mobile no... And place my complain.. But no customer care executive was there...
          Please take some action against it as early as possible..
          Dec 23, 2016
          i mailed to [email protected] with order no...then after 7 days they refund my money to bank account...

I was ordering on grocermax when my payment got stuck and not added in my wallet so paytm promised to refund the money ie...

Dear personnel,

I have made recharge of dmrc smartcard no. 75443956 through paytm of rs.200 on 1st dec, 2016 with order id:- [protected] through paytm. The payment receipt is attached here with. The recharge was successful but not has been reflected on metro card.

As i have tried paytm and dmrc both related to this issue, both of them didn't replied me till now. I have continuously mailed them related to this issue. But failed everytime.

Kindly find the attached mail from dmrc for my complain (Reference no.[protected] to paytm. They have mentioned that your transaction has not been reflected to their system. Kindly make positive and needful action and resolve the issue asap.

Kindly look into this issue and resolve asap.

Abhishek sheth
            No:-[protected]

I had made a addition of rs.2910/- to my paytm wallet held in the with mobile number:[protected] on 07/12/2016 through my debit card but the payment even when the same has been debited from my savings bank account does not seem to have been credited to my pattm wallet, the payment was debited from my canara bank account vide reference number:[protected] to paytm mobile solutions noida.

Money deduct from account but not add in wallet on 4/12/2016 2300rs. And on 6 december paytm send the message bank give clearification of amount deduct after that no reply from paytm fraud paytm m daily mail toto paytm but they didn't reply me and also remove my order history from order list fraud... And also i call to the customer care but they didn't gave back call my paytm wallet no. [protected]

Money got deducted from wallet but transaction status showing pending. I really needed to transfer this money by tomorrow. Transaction Id is #[protected].
                  Can you please cancel the transaction and transfer it back to my wallet.
                  Registered mobile number is [protected]
                  Email address [protected]@gmail.com
                  Please i request you to help me with this problem and give response within 24hrs
                  Dec 15, 2016
                  Updated by apoorva choumal
                  Fake transaction is made through my account. I need to transfer it back to my account. Please help me with this thing sir. It's urgent to Transfer it back. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
                  Call me sir.. it's really urgent. I have done a huge mistake by providing such top. Please help me with this sir. It's really urgent. Fake transaction should be stop

I have paid my friend a sum of 5000 through the paytm but it iss still pending and it has not beeen credit back to me. I need the money urgently. Please help.
                    I seriously want this money as soon as possible as this is kind of an emergency, ot satisfied that no one has contacted me baack from paytm. I have submitted maanu tickets rregarding this issue but no feedback from paytm.

I have transferred 5k from paytm account [protected] to my savings account and the transaction shows pending. Amount has been taken from the credit card but the same is not credited to my savings account. There is no 24x7 support that we can talk to and take help. I called the paytm number but that's of no help. Can someone answer how it works and when will i get the money transferred or returned to the bank from where it was taken?

Please note my problem. Mene apne bank se 6500 paytm wallet me jama kiye to or fir bapas bank me transfer ki 6500 but mere bank account me transfer nhi huye abhi tak. Bank txn i'd.[protected]. Or wallet i'd.[protected]. Please refund my amount 6500 urgent sir

I oder a watch from paytm
                          But i don't know its fail site.
                          I order a watch with paytm cash and its shipping in 3 day.. But when open the box.. When i see this watch is not on and its damage.. Its cost about 1200.. Plzz its exchange fastlyy. U don't change i complain ur site

I wanna exchange it fastlyy
                          Order # [protected]
                          Shipment # [protected]

I am shoyeb ali khan. I am a paytm user from almost 2 years. My paytm no. Is [protected]. I recharged on my mothers aircel no. Of rs 100 on 06/10/16 (See attach.). The offer on the recharge was of flat rs 100 cashback (See attach.). The offer was that from the next month you will get rs10 every month. I didnt see the terms and condition carefully. That time i didn't knew that company will make me literally beg for my cashback.in november they credited it easily. But this month they told me that they have send me an email with a promo code (See attach.) which in real they didn't even send me and another executive from the twittercare told me to apply loot promo code on the recharge of 100 or more and you will get 10 rs cashback for the next 10 month to get cashback (Every month). (See attach) this condition is nowhere written in the terms and condition of the offer (See attach.) when i tried to do a recharge of rs 101 the paytm denied this offer for my account (See attach.).
                            From 2 month i have written hundreds of message on their grievance platform, facebook, twitter but they dont care to reply and if they reply after 4 to 5 days they just tell to describe the whole story again.
                            I am really humilated by paytm customer service. I want you sort this issue and tell paytm to deposit my rs90 in my paytm wallet in one time.
                            Shoyeb ali khan
                            [protected]@gmail.com

Dear sir, this is to inform you that on 9th of december 2016 at 8.36 am. I have done payment of rs 900 from my e wallet wide wallet transaction id [protected] to mobile no [protected], payment was immediately debited from my wallet ([protected]).
                              This incident has shaken my confidence in pay tm, i again tried to transfer rs 10 to the same number and it was successful. I don't know why it has happened first time,
                              Kindly look into the matter and try to resolve it as early as possible.

Pl refund the same amount to my wallet and oblidge.

Ranjan jain

Hello sir,

My name is sheik, and i have transferred rupees 500 from wallet to my bank account but it is pending!!!
                                Wallet transaction id is [protected] and i transfered it on[protected] at 13:15... Please refund my money...
                                My mail id is [protected]@gmail.com... My transfer status is still pending...
                                Dec 18, 2016
                                I have mailed to Paytm again and again and even I mailed [email protected] I contacted paytm through Facebook ...finally I got refund
                                Dec 18, 2016
                                Updated by Sheikbangaloreibrahim
                                My complaint resolved

Dec 26, 2016
                                Updated by Sheikbangaloreibrahim
                                I Got amount of Rupees 500 today...

Hello
                                  I am writing this mail due to some delay of payment transfer in my bank account actually today i have send ₹ 3000 in my own bank account through my paytm wallet but the status i have seen in transaction history is pending till right now and i have some urgency for that so please do the needful for me and kindly help me to send this payment transfer of 3000 ₹ as soon as possible into my bank account and please find the below attachment of screenshot.

Registered mobile number - [protected]
                                  Account number[protected]

They debited my money and they still didn't refunded my money those are the proofs they scammed me, multiple times j called them, messaged them and they didnt reply either they treat us like slaves even the mobikwik is better than this, its not the first time its hapoening see the images you can check yourself they scammed me 2 times, i want my refund back

1) money transferred to other bank ifsc code wrong
                                      Paytm cash txn id [protected] date2016/12/07 06:47:46pm rs.5000br...