PayUMoney Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney related photos (1232)

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

Jino Abraham
I have booked a ticket in Red bus.in through payumoney (ID[protected] on 23rd April 2015. Unfortunately I was forced to cancel the same ticket on next day and I got a message from payumoney on 25th April that "the refund amount will reflect in your account in 3-5 days". Though the amount has not credited in my account yet. So I kindly request you to take an immediate action as soon as possible. REGARDS, JINO ABRAHAM

[May 02, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
i am very sorry to that I couldn't see any positive response from your side till yet... this is so pathetic..please help me to solve my complaint.
I am very sorry to that I couldn't see any positive response from your side till yet... this is so pathetic..please help me to solve my complaint.

i pay electric ndpl

NDPL not receive payment i pay you payment by net [protected] =PUR/PAYU MONEY/GURGAON/160115/11:01 Rs=3060.00

Nikhade
    Dear Sir/Ma’am I have purchased Kamachi exercise Bike from shopclues.com (order no.[protected] and I payed the amount Rs. 7530/- through payumoney Transaction ID 22728390. I received the order in damaged condition so I request for refund my amount in my account. On 23rd April I received email from shopclues that (Please be informed that the refund for your order has already been initiated from the payment gateway in the 2nd week of April and the amount have also been credited to your account/card through which you paid.) But I have not received any amount in my account so let me know whether shopclue has deposited the amount to you or not or they are just making me fool. Last time I have received the refund amount for another product on shopclues through your gateway but this time they are saying its already deposited in my account but I have not received any message from payumoney.com or from my bank. Thank you..

[Apr 27, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HUCHCHE
      Dear Sir/Madam, I attempted to pay the flight-hotel combo on goibibo by using payumoney option but after selecting payumoney and logging on to it the options available are 'log out' and 'go back to goibibo'. There is no option of payment. Please guide me.
      Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 13, 2015
      Just I contacted the customer care of the Payumoney and they resolved it. There is nothing to put down anything else to make up for 120 characters.

[Apr 25, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Payumoney — amount deducted but order not confirmed

amount for Rs 690 was deducted from my account. but order not confirmed. trans id 40549556

payment id -26783602

i am purchase rs 882.00 from shopittoday. but item not avilebel. so as per your massage dt 3.3.15 . you reflect money in 3 days in my a/c . 7 days ago but you not reflect money so do the needfull.

PayUMoney — refund money

ram painkra
        sir!i have paid money in bookmyshow but not booked ticket request sent mail but no refund money my bank account please immidietly...

Nallu Swamy
        I was paid a sun of Rs. 690.00. For purchasing of medicen o 14/04/15. But till date not received the medicen. Hence kindly to inform to me whey to delay. P.NALLUSWAMY Contect no. [protected]. email [protected]@gmail.com Address No.4/F1, Periyar street Gandhi Nagar, Saligramam, CHENNAI 600093.

[Apr 20, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Udaydivya
          Dear Sir, I booked a ticket in redbus under payumoney option under HDFC net baking and money got deducted under that, got a message "Your payment (Id[protected] of 1600.00 for www.redbus.in is successful and covered under Buyer Protection." But bus ticket didn't get booked. Kindly do the needful. Thanks, Uday Kumar.
          Dear Sir, I booked a ticket in redbus under payumoney option under axis bank net banking and money got deducted under that, got a message "Your payment (Id[protected] for www.redbus.in is successful and covered under Buyer Protection." But bus ticket didn't get booked. Kindly do the needful. Thanks, Mazhar Ahmed.

50 rs recharge not sucess

this no [protected], 50 rs recharge not to be done so, please request recharge again

sumit verma sam
            hello sir i complaint in payumoney and said to call back then i got a call from no.- [protected] he ask some information related to my atm card and then after 10 minute my balance reduced by amount 2000 . sir i need ur help regarding to thic case help me sir . thankyou sir sumit verma

[Apr 18, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sumit verma sam
              hello sir, i tried to book ticket on redbus.in but the ticket is not booked and money debited now i want to contect customer care where no any responce. please help me in this regard . i want refund of the amount paid to payumoney . details are as follows amount- 1552 and after 400off debited amount- 1152 payment id[protected]union bank) date 18/04/2015 request you to take strict action against payumoney . thankyou sir sumit verma mail id provided - [protected]@gmail.com contect no.- [protected]

money debited but ticket is not booked

patilanup
                Dear Sir, I have booked bus ticket on redbus and paid amount using PayUmoney gateway. But thicked has not been confirmed and amount has been deducted from my account. Also contact no provided after transaction is not working. Please help me in this regard. I want refund of the amount paid to PayUmoney. Details are as follows: Vendor - Redbus Transaction amount - Rs. 540 Payment ID[protected]ICICI Bank) Reference ID[protected] Date:- 18/04/2015 Request you to take strict action against PayUMoney. Thanks Anup Patil

jeyaraj84
                  i have booked the ticket on 16th Apr in redbus & selected payment option in payu money. amount has been debited but ticket was not booked.. i have sent a mail on [protected]@payumoney.com & called customer care also but there is no response on boths... this is very bad .. pls help to refund the money ASAP. Payu ID[protected]

shafirmubarak
                    Hi, Just now somebody booked few tickets in RedBus using 50% discount from PayUMoney and I received a message with Instant pin to login to my account after couple of minutes, I received messages for three ticket bookings with payment Id's. Luckily It's not charged under my account neither displayed in my PayUMoney dashboard as I haven't saved any cards. Looks like some one is trying to hack the RedBus to misuse the discount or It may be a glitch in the system that i received the message instead of someone else. Whatsoever, there is no customer care number which i can contact instantly to report this. All numbers mentioned in both the websites are not available. I raised a ticked to contact form in PayUMoney.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
                    Please Ignore. Not a bug...

Jupitara Hazarika Das
                      Hi I tried to book a ticket in redbus.in paying through payU Money on 27-Mar-2015. Amount Rs.800 was deducted, but not paid to redbus. Later I did it again through net banking. But till now the payment is not refunded. Transaction ID:[protected]IG00UHHFJ8 TRANSFER TO 3217 Paid amount: Rs.800.00 Account No. SBI- [protected]

[Apr 17, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sagar280
                        I tried to book a bus ticket from redbus.in yesterday (16 April) it failed but the payment was successful Payment id[protected] I received the other is in mail[protected] I also request you to refer the images attached and refund my money as soon as possible Thank you

Updated by Sagar280 Apr 29, 2015
                        After submitting the above complaint I got a call from a payumoney guy n he said that my money will be auto refunded in 4-7 days, but it's been around 2 weeks And still I did not get back my money ... Payment I'd[protected]

Please see that it gets auto refunded as soon as possible..
                        Complaint comments  Add a comment

PayUMoney — Payumoney used fund from people by making settlement process delay for big money transaction. [Resolved]

Ranajitkhuman
                          Hello Sir, I used to use payumoney as my payment gateway to do all my business transaction. I have seen that all big money...

soniupesh1
                          We had conversation with Mr. Rahul Bansal from whatsaapbulksender company on 15.04.15 his website is http://www.whatsappbulksender.in/ . He gave misleading information to us and we bought his software for Rs. 6k n we were not aware nor being informed regarding hidden charges n its use. I request you to please refund our money ASAP transaction done through Pay u Money by credit card and we have not got any receipt for the payment we have transaction id from ICICI credit card Ref no : 224005 date 15.04.15 Regards Upesh Soni [protected]

Misleading information by merchant
                          Misleading information by merchant
                          Complaint comments  Add a comment

PayUMoney — otp not coming on mobile number

nk thakur
                            can it be due to change in city...card is generated in delhi...nowadays i am residing in mumbai...can i still use this card...

anshu rai
                            sir i want to say that my registration have been forget due to my computer problem, Merchant name- Rajya Model School Sangathan, Payment ID[protected] Merchant order ID-6AC754293EEB8450859A6E8FFD26EA7A my details -Anshu rai s/o -satyendra nath rai DOB -17/11/1986 kindly send my registration no.

forget my registration no

[Apr 05, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Online movie ticket booking

Hope you already got my complaint. Please take the necessary action if money has been debited from my account.Thanks
                            Complaint comments  Add a comment

PayUMoney — hsrp receipt payment withdraw but receipt not generated

ankitmahakaalsati
                              DEAR SIR AS PER ABOVE SUBJECT MY DETAILS GIVEN BELLOW. TRANSACTION NO:af3d7e74c251b7f9a0b2 TRANSACTION DATE: 17/03/2015 TRANSACTION...

Mohit Sharan Singh
                              Hello sir, I use your payment gateway for recharge by www.recharge it now but recharge is failed and my payment is deducted from my account. Payment- rs 70, payment id[protected], Transaction no.- RGA[protected], consumer no.- [protected]. Please take immediate action and refund my money.

nikhiljha
                                my complain for payuMoney and shine .com for fraud job advertising. Mr. Kunal call me on November for job offer at tata group. Actually I login Shine .com and make a account. So I thought it was right. I pay 1685 as registration for job they said me after registration u r not liable to pay any amount .he conduct a telly folic interview .after that they demand 7000 for training.and forced me.I said I quit that actually the registration is valid till 1 yr. And when I call back. I was black.because the no. Is switch off and the email id is not respond . fortunately I have 1 more no. When I enquiry for Kunal .they said he is not there and the mo. No. Is wrong. U said the same series no. Is there .and..when I said them to talk ur office head .the through the line to reseptnist .I give u the mo. No. And email details . I hope u help me. Kunal.- [protected] Office [protected] Emails.- from. [protected]@gmail.com Name on email -Amit malhotra Payment link- http://www.pay money.com/paybypayumoney/#/5304. Date 10 /11/2014. Plz inko call kar k pata karo or bhi logo ke sath kiye h

fraud with me