PayUMoney Customer Care

Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

PayUMoney related photos (1208)

PayUMoney Complaints & Reviews

PayUMoney.com PayU Payments Private Ltd — PayUMoney.com PayU Payments Private Limited is a big cheater and fraud

bigster
PayUmoney.com (PayU Payments Pvt. Ltd) 7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon - 122002...

PayUMoney — Transaction failed but amount got debited [Resolved]

Akkitech777
I ordered food from Food Panda via Pay u money gateway on July 12, 2015. The first transaction got failed leading to debit...
Complaint comments  Comments  (6)

1Bobby
I would like to enform u.that, i(Abhishek Ku.pandey [protected])deposit my bill on 30/06/15 from, Id no.50567244 amount rs941.i have recived reciplent massage from your side.i deposit my bill a/c no.[protected].but sir Kanpur electricity supply, not agree for my bill is deposit.so kindly refund my amount in my account.and inform me on [protected]

[Jul 13, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sailesh jain
    I had around Rs. 5000 in my account but suddenly one fine day they first blocked my account. When inquired about my blocked account they reset the password and informed that password. But to my surprise all the money that I had in my account is gone and there was no trace of that. I have asking them about the same from around 4 months but no reply. Please help me in getting my money back.

[Jul 07, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[email protected]
      To
      Manger,
      Payu money
      Gurgaon

Dear sir / madam, yesterday on dated 6 / 7 / 2015 at 10. 45 i mailed complaint about spice mobile, after register a complaint at spice website consumercomplaints. In> immediately after a minute i received a call from[protected] name as mohan. He told me that i am calling from spice customer care that your mobile is damage so that we are reverting your money as per bill amount and ask all my bank detail. First i was shocked that how can company immediately taking such nice step, i first oppose him to give any information about bank detail but after he give me complaint no. , model no, and request me to take back my complaint against spice mobile. I had given orally all detail but i found after deducting 2500 my money by payu money gurgaon - pos 7007469, tranction no[protected], he asked my otp no, and again he told that your otp expired so please give again second time, he again did same process and further deduct 2500 my money by payu money gurgaon - pos 7007469, tranction no[protected]. As sbi sms received little late so i come to know very late.
      Now my humble request is please do the needful help in getting back my deducted money and address. Of buyer
      My card detail is [protected] valid up to 10 / 33. As per guidance of sbi bank branch manager i immediately block the card
      Lokesh parolkar
      Lcb head jalgaon

VANDIT TYAGI
        yesterday, i was filling the form of HLLCARE LTD. The medium of money transaction was given through pay u money mode.. IT is a fraud site.. I m damn sure..After the payment, they immediately debited my rs514 from my account of BANK OF INDIA.. BUT they didnot pay the amount to the form..They are promising for refund..but the refund is not done till yet.

[Jul 05, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

PayUMoney — paymest slip

KAMAL BTANIYA
          i paid by PAYUMONEY in Kurukshetra University application form in M. Sc. (Physics) and paid Rs. 150 but slip is not generated...

PayUMoney — Not releasing my merchant settlement amount.

Chirag Mascarenhas
          I am the owner of a small startup gift card website and I chose PayUMoney as the payment gateway. We have made several transactions...

DKS Rai
          In my payUmoney wallet balance was Rs1100. Today I request PayUmoney to transfer the whole amount of Rs1100 to my SB a/c no [protected] in SBBJ Chitrakoot branch, Jaipur through NEFT. Now my payUmoney wallet shows balance Rs 0. But amount yet not transferred and credited to my a/c.

[Jun 30, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kiran007
            My name is K.kani.I had made the payment through my HDFC net banking I had lost the 215.50 twice but the amount has been debited from my account and the recharge is not reflected and the transaction has been failed Can you please suggest when will be the Amount will be reflected to my Account.

i has lost twice Rs215.60 on idea mobile recharge

harshit1005
              I am, Harshit Srivastava, a student o[censored]niversity of Petroleum and Energy Studies on June 26 I payed rs.9103.79 (all charges included) as university fees through payumoney bearing transaction number 70007467 from my debit card. The payment was made but the payment receipt was not generated further there was no information about the refund policy. I request you to please inform me about the refund.

arvind chikale
                Dear Sir, i was booked the travels ticket on redbus website on 25/06/2015.payment done by payumoney. the account is debited but the ticket is not booked payment id is[protected] merchant order id is[protected] i called to redbus custmer care they says your ticket is not booked. please refund the debited amount to my account as soon as possible. Regards Arvind Chikale

PayUMoney — Fake Sunglasses [Resolved]

vinayvpawar
                  Hi, I have sent emails to PayUMoney and Luxury Box for the product delivered to me was fake, after repetitive follow ups,...

DKS Rai
                  I have made payment through my PayUmoney wallet(email id: dks.[protected]@gmail.com)?₹1087.47 to Anduril technologies put ltd payment ID:50074552 and Merchant order ID:87782 on dated[protected]. But payment debited from PayUmoney and Rly tickets not confirmed and prepared.my money be credited back to PayUmoney or my SBI debit card and inform me.

[Jun 29, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

sahiljulka
                    i have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet (my mail id is - [protected]@rediffmail.com) and not received any money in my bank account. money though has been debited from my wallet. subject amount is rs. 200.00. kindly revert back with inputs.

[Jun 26, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet (my mail id is - vignesh.[protected]@gmail.com) and not received any money in my bank account. money though has been debited from my wallet. subject amount is Rs.692.1 & Rs 847.5. kindly revert back with inputs...Its more than a week since i made the transaction...
                    I have made a money transaction from my payUmoney wallet of TORRENT POWER LTD. My payment [ id 60133126 ] of Rs. 2220.00 for Torrent power ltd. is unsucessful massaage received in my mobile no. [ [protected] ] thats why i Contact your site so please sole my problame

Harsh Kadecha
                      I am harsh kadecha my payment id is 49124898. I book my ticket in redbus.in using payumney. My money is taken from bank but my ticket till not conform...there is no clue about ticket... I want my money or conform my ticket now...

[Jun 25, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Harsh try paytm app.
                      It is better than Redbus .
                      As per my opinion.
                      Try paytm it is better than redbus .
                      as per my experience.

ONLINE PAYMENT PENDING

KUVEMPU UNIVERSITY PAYMENT THROUGH PAYUMONEY WEBSITE IS SUCCESSFULLY DEDUCTED THE AMOUNT BUT NOT RECIEVE RECEIPT FOR THE SAME. ITS SHOWS ONLINE PAYMENT PENDING

Amount credited but Mobile Recharge not done...

I paid Rs. 330.00 through my HDFC Bank Credit Card to recharge my Idea Mobile No.[protected] on 15.12.2014 at 08.21.28 through www, easemobilerecharge.co and payment id is 16758246. But money deducted but recharge not done yet.

payment of 100000 misplaced

Hi, I was making the payment for DDA flats through ICICI net banking, payment money has been deducted from my saving account. But i didnt receive any application form no. Pls reply on priority basis.

PayUMoney — Payumoney hold payments and never pay to merchant of Rs. 10 lacs

Equity Research Lab
                        Dear All, we have delivered services to our customer and submitted proof of delivery to payumoney but buyer is trying...

Devender_bisht
                        I did a payment for online shopping website Shalinindia.co.in via Payumoney payment gateway, payment id 48507740. But now seller ShalinIndia is denying payment reception. Payumoney won't even respond to complaints I guess thats their BUYER PROTECTION program forget about the resolution. In short I paid for an order to PAYUMONEY /SHALININDIA. CO. IN which I never received. Beware of fraudsters like payumoney and Shalinindia.co.in

[Jun 24, 2015] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

rspoo23
                          I have booked a ticket in redbus using pay u money and the amount for the same is deducted from my account but red bus states that they have not received the amount from payumoney and for that reason they have not booked the ticket
                          Below mentioned are the details fyr. Would appreciate if you get the amount refunded asap.

Merchant details name:www. Redbus. In source:  walletaddress:

No. 314 / 1 3rd main 7th cross domlur layout bangalore br  / karnataka - 560071, karnataka, bangalore,

customer details name:

Ankit. [protected]@gmail.com

mobile number: email: address:
                           dispute details reference no: 797678  status : payment released successfully  dispute raised on : [protected]:40:41  payment date : [protected]:10:34  amount: ` 345. 00

Payee information

Payment released successfully

Amount : rs 345. 0

Ankit khatri

Sumit Padha
                            I got a conformation message from pay u on 3rd may 2015 saying that my transaction was successful but my order was not placed.details of the transaction are given below: ATM wdl sequence number : 828012 ATM I'd : 00001824 DATE OF TRANSACTION : 03/05/2015 AMOUNT OF TRANSACTION : 499 Please refund my money or get me my order asap

Amount debited but order not placed