[Resolved] Payumoney — refund not received to my bank account after irctc ticket cancellation

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 Sitankshu on Aug 30, 2017
Hi, i have booked rail tickets through irctc and the gateway i have chosen was payu, i have cancelled the tickets and in the irctc site it is showing that refunded to bank and in the place of bank it is written as - payumpp and status showing refunded, the transaction and cancellation id's are [protected] & [protected] respectively. When i can expect the refund gets credited to my bank account through which i have made the payment originally.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 2, 2017

[Aug 30, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you.

Request you to share your Payu Payment ID, Email ID and mobile number at [email protected] and the concerned team will be able to help you further.

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team

Comments

I have made a transaction through pay u money, after payment give a error massage "your transaction is failed". and show status failed. but debit my money from my bank account.and after few time not show "failed transaction details" in my paumoney dashboard.so please refund my money as soon as possiable..

PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 31, 2017

We would like to inform you that the TXN for the Payment Id 161414289 is unsuccessful and we have not received any amount for the said TXN. Please contact your bank for further help and support.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Team PayU

PayU Team
I am apply Bihar police online.
But transaction is fail,
But my balance is cut in my account.
My detail.
Name-jiteen Kumar
Email [email protected]
Mobile no-[protected]
Account number-[protected]
Transaction date-24/08/2017, 25/08/2017, 29/08/2017

PayU Team
I have booked a ticket on irctc using payummp (Payumoney) using my sbi
debit card and later train is cancelled. i got msg Train is
Cancelled, so full cancellation is allowed, but the refunded money has
not been credited to my saving account.it is almost 8 days
completed...

The details are given below.

Transaction ID:[protected]

Cancellation ID:[protected]

Refund amount- 4755
I have booked a ticket on irctc with Payumoney using my sbi
debit card and later train is cancelled. i got msg Train is
Cancelled, so full cancellation is allowed, but the refunded money has
not been credited to my saving account.it is almost 9 days
completed...

The details are given below.

Transaction ID:[protected]

Cancellation ID:[protected]

Refund amount- 4755
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2017

We are unable to trace any transaction with the provided details. Please share the below details at [email protected] via email to assist you further -

• PayU Transaction ID, Merchant ID and Bank reference number.
• Scan copy of bank statement indicating the debit for the required transaction.
• First six and last four digits of the card (In case transaction is processed via Credit/Debit Card).
• Transaction date along with the amount.
• Email id or phone number used for processing the transaction.
• UPI / VPA if any used

PayU Team

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - refund not received to my bank account after irctc ticket cancellation