[Resolved] Payumoney — the payumoney overruled assurance reg

Chennai, Chennai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Jaikumar Kasinathan on Aug 29, 2017
All viewers please don't select the fraud payumoney. They're very easy overrule after getting payment. They are only worked for only to make or created customers suicide decision. They are putting merchants are fake fraud groups. I was paid amount rs 26499. With against of payumoney giving of any issues to purchase assurance.

Please viewers don't pay through payumoney. Because they are only worked for fraud merchant only not for customers.

Please the payumoney is othantical fraud team.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 1, 2017

[Aug 29, 2017] PayUMoney customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 30, 2017

We are unable to track the transaction with the information provided by you.

Request you to share your Payu Payment ID, Email ID and mobile number at [email protected] and the concerned team will be able to help you further.

Alternately you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

PayU Team

Comments

Dear sir
I got tracking no CD24784444IN of my order but i dont track at a till time and also not revived my products.

Which pay by ur payumaony
I have not received my order till time kindly return my balance otherwise I will go to consumer court and note fir be half payumoney company's

Which pay by ur payumaony

PayU Team
I have made a transaction through pay u money, after payment give a error massage "your transaction is failed". and show status failed. but debit my money from my bank account.and after few time not show "failed transaction details" in my paumoney dashboard.so please refund my money as soon as possiable..

Dear sir
I apply for post bihar police and I payment 520.8 RS through PNB DEBIT CARD at but message show transaction failure PAYU MONEY .My payment ID is[protected] .I din't received code then how I go further if I don't recieved code to register Number.
date of Payment 26/08/2017.
Please solve the problem I am very greatful to you...
PayUMoney Customer Care's response, Aug 31, 2017

We would like to inform you that the TXN for the Payment Id 161029027 is unsuccessful and we have not received any amount for the said TXN. Please contact your bank for further help and support.

Alternately for any more assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] or just create a ticket at our end through https://www.payumoney.com/support.html

Team PayU

7th Floor, Pearl Tower, Plot No 51 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Payumoney - the payumoney overruled assurance reg