People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care
People Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.

People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care

People Interactive India Pvt. Ltd.

FacebookLinkedIn
2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo
Mumbai City District

1860 200 3456  (Shaadi.com)

+91 22 2481 2277  (Customer Relations)

Fax:
Fax:
+1 718 502 9139  (USA)

Shaadi.com Customer Support

Shaadi.com Contact Details

People Group

Customer Relations
83/C, Hansraj Pragji Building, Off Dr. E. Moses Road, Above Durian Furniture Showroom, Worli, Mumbai - 400018
Tel: 1860-500-3456 (Standard Charges Applicable)
Tel: +91 22 2481 2277

USA
Indus Interactive Inc, 2 King Arthur Ct., Ste 3, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA
Fax: +1 718 502 9139

UK
Euro Interactive, 204-226, Imperial Drive, Rayners Lane, Harrow, Middlesex, England, HA2 7HH
Fax: +44 20 8866 9954

View More Information...

Load

People-Group / People Interactive India related photos (95)

People-Group / People Interactive India Complaints & Reviews

Sanyal Siddhartha
Hi, I purchased two product in two time from Shaadi.com. I post this marriage add in favour of me sister. First time was Diamond package and the recent one also similar like that. None of this product help me at all. NO good recommendation, no beneficial. When I try book a complain in Shaadi.com Customer care. They always start making marketing and push to purchases better product. However they are not concern about the product which they sold to me. I am highly disappointment after your service. Kind Regards, Siddhartha Sanyal sidds.[protected]@yahoo.co.uk (Shaadi.com ID)

[Oct 30, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Nov 02, 2015
Dear Sanyal,

We regret the experience you've had and would like to address your concern.

Currently we are reviewing your account details. Please be assured, we will connect with you shortly on your registered phone number.

Hi Sanyal,

You should read all the other complaints about shaadi.com on this forum and how they scam you for money.
They make you sign up first without explicitly highlighting the details they will need. Once you have a few contacts, they will randomly ban you and ask you to provide all sorts of personal details. They know that without providing these details your only option is to open up another account and pay them another fee!

I have had similar experience as you. Please sign up on https://www.facebook.com/Ban-shaadicom-[protected]/
as I need to spread the word and take these internet fraudsters to court

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Dating Services

People Interacive (Shaadi.com) — Profile currently under screening since 12/10/2015 [Resolved]

Anjali T
    I have made a profile in Shaadi.com NO SH 21955329
    Profile was blocked on 12/10/2015 and certain documents were asked...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Wedding services

Shaadi.com — Misleading users and scammers [Resolved]

Raxji
    Hi I started talking to a lady named Shilpa Jobanputra back in July 2015 over time we got to know each other, and got...
    Complaint category Other

Ashokkumarjoshi
    I paid Ra 30250 for VIP Shadi vide receipt no nz/Pun/jld 0165dated16/09/2015 I was not satisfied by the proposals being sent so I requested for refund now their behaviour is also changed which is not good for this industry Regards. Ashok Joshi.[protected]

[Oct 07, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Oct 09, 2015
    Dear Mr Joshi,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted.

We want to get this sorted for you and are currently reviewing your account details.

Request your patience in the interim and we will connect with your shortly.

People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Nov 21, 2015
    Dear Mr Joshi,

As discussed, we hope your issue has now been resolved. For any future queries/concerns please feel free to write to us on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in or call us on[protected] and we will be happy to help.

Hi Ashok,

You are not alone!!!

I have heard a number of stories from other previous members about how shaadi tries to scam you into giving this 'personalized service' in return for an upfront payment. But of course, once you have paid, they are anything but helpful. You get a bunch of odd emails here and there and that too from potential 'partners' who you would not even want to stay in the same room with let alone spend the rest of your life!!!

New members need proof? Just go to shaadi.com and look at 'your recommended matches' - see if you feel like doing anything else other than ripping your hair out and turning shaadi.com CEO into a punching bag.

Just read through this forum about all the complaints-anyone who reads/writes English should be able to discern that paying these scammers if simply foul-expecting any money back is FOOLISH!

Which is why I started banshaadi.com facebook page. Please join me in getting shaadi.com thrown out of the internet

Shaadi.com — Banned for conducting fraudulent trading practices [Resolved]

GetShaadiBanned
      If you have had a bad experience with shaadi.com and have been asked to submit personal documents which were not asked for...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (8)Complaint category Wedding services

GetShaadiBanned
      Beware of this company. They first charge you money and then take down your profiles forcing you to create other profiles. They do this with profiles who have lots of interests/contacts and the only way to reconnect with those contacts would be to pay up again and create another profile.

***I am planning to take them to court for fraud and invasion of privacy. Anyone who has had his/her profile suspended arbitrarily even though you have submitted full ID proof is welcome to join me in this pursuit*******

Here is the full chat transcript with their support staff

Customer support
      👍👎
      Unable to login
      Chat started
      Deean joined the chat
      Deean
      Welcome to Shaadi.com chat support.
      Hi Dino.
      Dino
      Hi, I am not able to login
      My email is ...
      Deean
      I would be glad to help you with your concern.
      Thank you.
      Please allow me a minute while I check your profile.
      Thank you for your patience.
      We have our concerned team working on your profile.
      Dino
      can you transfer me to them
      Deean
      May I transfer your chat, they will be able to assist you further?
      Please allow me a minute while I transfer.
      Critical Incident Desk joined the chat
      Deean left the chat
      Hello Critical Incident Desk
      Critical Incident Desk
      Hello Mr Dino. Welcome to Shaadi.com Critical Incident Desk and I am Pavan.Kindly allow me a moment while I check your query.
      Thank you for your patience.
      Sorry to keep you awaiting for long time.
      ok
      Critical Incident Desk
      Mr Dino, As I have checked that your profile has been taken offline for routine verification, hence request you to please help us with your ID, education and profession proof.
      Dino
      I have already sent you the ID proof yesterday
      and who are you to be asking my education and profession proof?
      what is your number
      Critical Incident Desk
      I have verified your ID, Thank you for your cooperation, our system has flagged us that you were having multiple profile on shaadi.com, with same photo but different details.
      You cannot create more than one profile of the same person on Shaadi.com.
      We at Shaadi do not allow multiple registrations and request you to not create multiple profiles.
      Dino
      What registrations? You have done the same with all past accounts I created. You charge money then deactivate profiles even after proff of ID is submitted
      Why?
      I can tell you all the emails used in the past. You arbitrarily close down those accounts and now you are telling me they are still active?
      Critical Incident Desk
      As we all know that shaadi.com is an pure matrimonial site, we strive too ensure that all details mentioned in profile are correct.
      Dino
      I let you walk away everytime but this time I will take you to task. You need to explain to me why do you keep taking down profiles even though you are given full ID proof
      who are you to get into the business of verifying details beyond ID??? How dare you
      Critical Incident Desk
      Mr Dino I am not telling that all thos e profiles are still active, however you have created multiple profiles earlier with different details.
      Dino
      yes and what am I supposed to do when you take down profiles?
      why are you telling me this?
      you are accusing me of falsifying information? and my question is who are you to get into all that?
      I have provided ID proof on all occasions
      once I gace you passport copy another time I gave you Driver license
      and another time I gave you my council tax bill
      Just so you know that I am taking a copy of this whole chat and you can rest assured that it will be lodged on all social media forums to highlight your scam and robin hood attitude
      but before that you need to confirm what you are going to do about this.
      I have told you that I have already given you the ID proof
      and I REFUSE to give you any more information. You can suspend the profile but then I will need refund for the balance
      you have ripped me off multiple times before too and this time I will not let you go scotfree
      you charge me money
      and then you do this 'routine verification' where you take profile off midway
      and do not respond to ID proofs being submitted
      even now you were not aware that I have already submitted proof of ID. you only realized that after I told you so
      Critical Incident Desk
      Mr Dino, As I can check that your profile was deactivated by the system, as there was no access to your profile for a long time, however, when you have created a new profile you have updated the same photo, but details mentioned in profile were different and even you also agree that shaadi is a serious discussion, hence details updated in the profile should be correct to maintain the trust of the member, if you falsify your details it will be a bad impression on other members.
      Dino
      which details are incorrect.
      and how DARE you accuse me of this
      SHOW ME which details are incorrect and why you think it amounts to 'FALSIFYING' information
      I am keen to let this chat circulate around the whole world and have all the people and members see your stupidity
      Please answer my question above
      I have put on my timer in the laptop and am keeping track of the time you are taking to reply
      just so you know
      Critical Incident Desk
      I regret Mr Dino, please allow me a minute while I check the details and revert you.
      Dino
      I am super keen to understand who have given you the authority to poke your nose into other people's affairs and muck about with their profiles even though they have paid you in full and submitted all proof of legal identity etc.
      you are being called a scam on social media - https://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/shaadicom-c155871.html
      and I am going to use this chat with you to get your side of the story as to why you should not be called as a fraud, scamster site
      and banned
      Critical Incident Desk
      Mr Dino, As I can checked that you have shared different name and education in multiple profile, hence we need to verify the same.
      Dino
      WHO ARE YOU to ask me all this? You have been given proof of ID on all occasions isnt it?
      The photo on profile looks like the photo on ID proof or not?
      and show me record of what emails you sent out to each earlier profile and when
      I submitted ID Proofs EVERYTIME you deactivated profile
      Critical Incident Desk
      The reason you have been asked to verify these details is because you have shared different details in multiple profile as I have mentioned earlier, we do have members who have send us these documents and we have verified the details from same, and it's safe and secured with us, You can be rest assured that we take utmost care of the documents and ensure it does not fall into any third party agencies.
      Dino
      What the hell do you think would be my reason for sharing personal details with a scam site like yours? That is something for the party I engage with to verify
      who has given you that role?
      and if so why do you not ask for these details before accepting money?
      Critical Incident Desk
      I do understand and wish I could help you with it. But this verification check is is a necessary process we follow to validate profile details and hence I can only activate your profile after verifying the details from the documents sent by you, please consider this as my final response.
      Dino
      No way this is final. I REFUSE to share any more personal details with you
      And if you suspend profile I need a refund
      That is MY final response
      Critical Incident Desk
      During the time of registration you yourself have accepted the terms, wherein it was mentioned that you might be asked to help us with required documents for verification at any point of time
      Dino
      what are the required documents?
      where do you define that
      Critical Incident Desk
      I apologize but refund wont be possible as we have a set criteria for refund
      Dino
      of course not. Coz you are a scam
      so here is how we are ending this
      Critical Incident Desk
      If you have sent at least 10 Interests to members who have not filtered you AND you dont have a single Accept WITHIN the first 30 days of becoming a Premium Member, we will refund your entire fee, no questions asked!
      Please refer to our Terms o[censored]se http://www.shaadi.com/shaadi-info/index/terms
      Refer to point 6C
      Dino
      you are arbitrarily poking your nose into my personal affairs and asking me to share all sorts of personal documents which I REFUSE to
      you are also not able to SPECIFY exactly which documents you require at the time of registration
      and you just go ahead and accept money and then refuse to refund
      Fine. I have taken your final answer
      now you will see the answers you get on the web
      and consumer complaint forums

**** End of transcript*****

Shaadi.com — Account blocked, unethical behaviour [Resolved]

unleashingscam
        I am a premium plus member since almost 1 and half year now. You are asking me to upload my details now (account on hold),...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Wedding services

priyankasoni161
        I have registered for select shaadi few days back, i have gone to shaadi .com office to register for unlimited package but saumya (advisor) advised me to go for select shaadi package, as i am working so i found it feasible and i got myself register for select shaadi after one week i got a call that they have less profile count so i should make changes to my preferences i agreed then again after one week i got a call that they have again very low profile count so i should prefer other castes also i said firstly i want to look in my caste only then my select shaadi advisor amin sheikh called me and said since he is not having profile according to my need he is converting my service into one year platinum service without telling me that platinum costs only 10600 while i paid 21000, i again asked for refund so they called and told me that they have given me more call/sms balance i said when you dont have profiles which cater my need what i will do with your call balance, you just refund my amount but he disagreed.I have registered on shaadi.com, i have gone to their office to register for unlimited package but saumya (advisor) advised me to go for select shaadi package, as i am working so i found it feasible and i got myself register for select shaadi after one week i got a call that they have less profile count so i should make changes to my preferences i agreed then again after one week i got a call that they have again very low profile count so i should prefer other castes also i said firstly i want to look in my caste only then my select shaadi advisor amin sheikh called me and said since he is not having profile according to my need he is converting my service into one year platinum service without telling me that platinum costs only 10600 while i paid 23400, i again asked for refund so they called and told me that they have given me more call/sms balance i said when you dont have profiles which cater my need what i will do with your call balance, you just refund my amount but he disagreed and said i have used my profile call balance but i said i have not seen my advisor has seen it but they dont wanna help, i am really pestered .Now i want my money back as i am really dissatisfied with the services.If they dont have profiles they should tell customers before hand My id is SH02758279
        People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Sep 28, 2015
        Dear Priyanka,

Inconvenience caused is regretted.

We are currently reviewing your complaint. We will connect with you shortly and resolve this for you. Request your patience in the interim.

People-Group / People Interactive India Customer Care's response Oct 01, 2015
        Dear Priyanka,

We believe your issue has now been resolved.

Please feel free to contact us on[protected] or connect with us via Chat in case you require any further assistance.

Shaadi.com
        Hope this time you come up with feasible solution instead of saying "excess money charged cannot be refunded"

Shaadi.com — Is not sending me matches according to my preferences. [Resolved]

adad8
          So many times, i've told my preferences to shaadi.com still they not sending me matches according to my preferences.Intentionally,...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Wedding services

Shaadi.com — Shaadi.com asking to submit Id-proof's [Resolved]

RashmiPune
          Hello, I am paid member to shaadi.com. From 28th Aug 15 Shaadi.com had blocked my profile due to want of following ID...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (6)Complaint category Products & Services

rahulyahoo
          I have been a shaadi.Com member for a couple of months now and i am a paid member until oct2015 i tried to log in to my account recently but had difficulty as they were asking me for proof of id! there is no contact number for the uk to speak to anyone help so spoke to someone on the online chat he said unless i dont submit proof of id they will not allow me to access my account!! who is comfortable with doing that ???? i certainly am not i said to them im not happy tpmthey said they will not allow me to accesss my account unless i do so i said fine give me a refund as i have paid for this service up until july, they refused to give me a refund.What shocks me is why didnt they ask me for my id when i made my profile and made my payment?? why 2 months in to using my profile do they ask me for id proof then? they are fraudently taking peoples money not providing the services that i have paid for and refusing to give me passport.Please please do not use shaadi com they take your money and do not provide a service which you have paid for and refuse to give a refund!! please be aware pf this site i will be taking further action against them and will be taking them further on all social media websites as they should not be able to get away and ripping people off its theft and fraud!! SHAADI.COM ID - SH75556967.. THEY DO NOT HOW TO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS.. I MAILED YOU YET NO REPLY.

[Sep 12, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          complaint resolved
          Dear Rahul,

We hope your issue has NOW been resolved. For any further queries/concerns please feel free to write to us on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in or call us on[protected] and we will be happy to help.

We wish you all the best for your sisters partner search.

Arshad Husain
            I have created my sister's profile on Shaadi.com and take membership for three months. On expiry of membership, one of the executive of above named site Miss Nilofer Khan pursued me to renew the membership for at least three months at 30% discount and pay only Rs. 2730 instead of Rs. 3900. She send me a link for online payment on my registered email address [protected]@gmail. com. I used the said link for payment but I was shocked to see that my account has been debited by Rs.4503/-. This act of the said site is shameful. Please look into the matter and do the needful. Thanking you Arshad Mob.[protected]
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-09-20 11:34:23
            First of all, thanks for your kind support in resolving my complaint. We would like to inform you that on your persuation, Shaadi.com support team member contacted me and apologize for inconvenience. She told me that the excess amount was deducted due to change in mobile IP address while making the payment, which is not acceptable. Further, on behalf of customer care, she assured me to refund the full amount and advised me to deposit Rs.2730/- in Shaadi.com account maintained with ICICI Bank. 15 minute later, she called me again and gave an offer that customer support team is agreed to give six months membership in the amount Rs.4503/- already deducted from my SB account. So, we gave our consent to do so and they respond immediately. We are thankful for your kind support. Kindly close my complaint. Arshad

[Sep 10, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Arshad,

We regret the inconvenience. We believe post our discussion your concern is now resolved.

Please feel free to connect with us for anything, anytime. You can contact us on[protected] or connect via chat or email us on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in.

We wish you all the best and hope our platform helps you find a suitable match for your sister soon.

rahulyahoo
              I have been a shaadi.Com member for a couple of months now and i am a paid member until july2015 i tried to log in to my account recently but had difficulty as they were asking me for proof of id! there is no contact number for the uk to speak to anyone help so spoke to someone on the online chat he said unless i dont submit proof of id they will not allow me to access my account!! who is comfortable with doing that ???? i certainly am not i said to them im not happy tpmthey said they will not allow me to accesss my account unless i do so i said fine give me a refund as i have paid for this service up until july, they refused to give me a refund.What shocks me is why didnt they ask me for my id when i made my profile and made my payment?? why 2months in to using my profile do they ask me for id proof then? they are fraudently taking peoples money not providing the services that i have paid for and refusing to give me passport.Please please do not use shaadi com they take your money and do not provide a service which you have paid for and refuse to give a refund!! please be aware pf this site i will be taking further action against them and will be taking them further on all social media websites as they should not be able to get away and ripping people off its theft and fraud!!

[Sep 09, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Rahul,

We regret the experience you have had. In order to reach us via phone you may place a request for call back which is available in Help section and we will call you. However the option to connect via Chat/Email is always available for you 24/7.

As this is a web based site we do have various security checks in place which happen over a course of time and every member has to go through it. Please understand that this is for your own safety and to ensure that we right members on board. However, at no point would we ever want to upset our members. Your co-operation does play an important role in the entire process. We look forward to address all your concerns and request you to write to us on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in with your Shaadi id so that we can reach out to you and resolve this.

We look forward to hear from you soon.

Shaadi.com
              shaadi.com id - SH75556967..

THEY DO NOT HOW TO TALK WITH CUSTOMERS.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Family & Relationships

Samadrita Biswas
                Shaadi.com is a cheat company. I have set my profile for the last 4 yrs and till now haven't found a suitable match. The company gives profiles of those grooms who desire hi-fi life partner, beautiful and rich brides not ordinary girls belonging from middle class family like ours. I have been betrayed terribly. Till now I haven't found my life partner and am still unmarried.

[Sep 05, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Dear Samadrita,

We appreciate you taking the time to voice out your concerns. We understand that a long wait can get frustrating at times.

It would be great if you could write back with your Profile id/Email id so that we could check your Profile and address all your concerns. However, let us assure you that Shaadi.com doesn’t discriminate amongst its members. Acceptance and Rejections are purely an individual’s choice and we have no control over it. We’ve had a lot of Success Stories in Shaadi regardless of their background or religion.

What we could suggest you is
                1) Take control of your profile by running a search yourself ( Use the Advanced search option )
                2) You also have the option of further filtering your preferences ( Select the Annual Income you like )
                3) Write more about yourself in terms of hobbies, education, interests etc along with a few updated pictures.

We are sure the above steps will atleast get you on the right track to start with, for more tips please write to us on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in and we will help you further. You only deserve the best and we wish you all the best in this journey.

indian_uk_male
                  This goes out to all my uk brothers and sisters!! stay away from this sham website!!! seriously!!! dont be fooled by the advertising and marketing claiming they are the number one matrimonial site!! they are not!! i have been a member for the past 3 years. And all i have had in that time is problems!! problems!! problems!! they're customer service sucks!! they have no complaints procedure!! they make up there own dam rules!! and they can close your account at any given time without issuing a refund!! no uk company would be allowed to do this and get away with it!! but like i said.. These guys make up there own rules!! firstly, trying to upload photos to this site is a nightmare!! previously approved profile photos are not guaranteed to be approved again!! it just depends on which advisor you get through to!! so only change them at your own risk!! also asking for a call back from a manager can take anything up to 48 hours!! and even then it is not guaranteed!! but the biggest problem that i and millions of other people have with this site is.. They can stop your membership at any time, with no valid reason or explanation. And there is nothing you can do about it!!! like i said, i joined there site 3 years ago.. On there top platinum plus membership for 12 months!! and they were happy to take my money every year!! but on the 3rd year without any prior notice, they blocked my account 5 months prior to it being renewed!! and when i asked why?? the answer they gave me was they need to verify my details!! even though i have got a verified credit card number on the account!! a verified telephone number on the account!! and a verified facebook id on the account!! so asking for more verification seemed to me to be a bit over the top!! but after speaking to 4 different advisors on 4 different occasions, i have come to the conclusion that the people at shaadi.Com don't really care!! once they have your money, customer service seems to go out the window!! i wish i read these reviews before i joined!! because it would have saved me over £300!! and i fully understand why people sign up to these websites, (after all i am one of them). But i just wanted to warn you all.. To stay away from this one!! i dont normally write reviews or fill out customer feedback forms, but on this occasion i felt i had to!! shaadi.Com is an out of date website!! with no focus on customer satisfaction!! and if there was a higher governing body that i could complain to.. Trust me i would!! but like i said, these guys make there own rules!! so i have to just put this down to bad luck!! but buyers beware!! do not waste your hard earned money on this website!!! you have been warned!!!

[Aug 28, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Member,

We regret the experience you have had. Asking for verification proofs is a part of our security checks. This is a regular check which all our members have to go through over a period of time irrespective of the membership type. We can definitely look into this and get it investigated for you. Kindly write to us with your Shaadi id on [protected]@peopleinteractive.in and we will connect with you.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Dating Services

Shaadi.com — Scam Artist

Sashna
                    Hi, I had made a profile for my mum on shaadi.com. She started talking to this guy from shaadi that goes by the name of...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Wedding services

bhavya malhotra
                    There was offer on sunday(26.july.2015) and diamond packages were sold at Rs 2700/. while my mother's customer representative does not informed about current offer charged double amount and forced her to pay immediately. It is duty of representative to inform about offers you can cheat elder person who is not digital savy. Kindly look into this matter asap.

[Jul 28, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear Bhavya,

We regret the experience you have had and would like to get this resolved for you. Kindly write to us with your Shaadi id on
                    [protected]@peopleinteractive.in. We will connect with you shortly once we receive your Shaadi id.

Pooja Dutta1994
                      I am a paid member at shaadi.com and my profile id is SH19277745. I am facing three major technical glitches- 1) When I click on the preferred match in the match section, I get an error message stating no profiles in my search whereas my preferred matches show thousands of matches as visible in attached picture. I was told by one of your executives to try clearing cache and cookies when this problem occurs, but it is of no use there seems to be a technical issue at your end. 2) In the preferred match section, I happen to see only those profiles that I have contacted( declined by either o[censored]s, awaiting a response, ignored, shortlisted etc). This was confirmed with one of your executive Zeeshan. The partner preference that I have is correct and correctly defines the partner we are searching for. Restricting it would discard a lot of possible matches o and selecting doesn't matter would fill searches with unnecessary profiles. 3) If I send an email on your customer care id, the mail is never received by you, even though it is perfectly delivered from my id. 4) I had send messages to many members from my paid profile, but according to a policy of shaadi.com, a free member cannot read any messages sent to them. 5) I had asked for a written apology from company but they failed to give me that. This time when I have taken a membership I have faced a number of technical issues since day one. Following is a brief sum up of the same- 1) Since day one I faced an issue with Refine search option which was due to a technical glitch at your end( a community Sennai was creating issues in all profiles). This was solved in about a month 2) An executive from your end had accessed my profile and viewed 10 of the contacts and made extreme changes in my profile from your end. This took around 20 days to be solved. This has been a terrible experience taking a paid membership this time. I expect a fast resolution for the same and a refund of money I paid. Also, I need a written apology for all the issues I have faced.

[Jul 20, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Pooja Dutta1994 Aug 23, 2015
                      Dear Sir
                      As you must be aware, the issues as discussed above are not yet resolved. I request you to look into the matter and come up with a fast action. Keeping in mind the seriousness of the issues faced by me and the fact that my privacy was evaded by one of your executive who hacked into my profile, viewed contact details of members, contacted members on my behalf, made terrible changes in my profile, accepted and declined members etc; I am seeking a refund of the amount I had paid for membership.
                      I would like to highlight the fact that I am not including the claim for damages ( the stress, breach of contract, evading privacy, negligence of service, etc)but just seeking a refund of the charges paid by me.
                      Kindly contact me at the earliest( after 17:00 hours). Also, I would want a managerial level executive to talk to me. Kindly make sure that the same person stays in correspondence with me as I don't want to our time by having to explain the same problem to a new executive on the weekly basis.
                      Warm Regards
                      Dear Pooja,

We regret the experience you have had and are currently reviewing your account details. We will connect and resolve this for you. Request your patience in the interim.

Shaadi.com
                      AS you can see it has been quite some time since I have been trying to get a resolution to my problems but no action has been taken on your part. Now the resolution I seek is to get a refund of the amount I had paid to avail the membership. I would like to clarify the fact that I am not including the compensation for the problems had faced or the fact that my privacy was evaded by one of your executive who hacked into my profile and made terrible changes, contacted members on my behalf, declined and ignored many profiles and also viewed member's contact details. I have enough proof for all claims made by me and I have, at multiple times presented your executives with the same.
                      Kindly feel free to reach me after 17:00 hours any day. Also, I would prefer to speak with one managerial level executive due to the seriousness of the issued discussed above.( Please do not have different executives call me on weekly basis as I don't want to waste time, of either o[censored]s, by repeating my problems over and over again)
                      Warm Regards
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Shaadi.com — Violation of member's Privacy by executives, Technical isses, messages sent not vissible to free members [Resolved]

Pooja Dutta1994
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Wedding services

Shaadi.com — Vip shaadi is fraud / request to get money for it refunded [Resolved]

BCJ
                        I have taken select shadi scheme for 6 month which was completed in March-15 so I have taken again the 5100 Rs scheme with...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (11)Complaint category Family & Relationships

Newpaisaxchanger.in
                        theft and fraudulent
                        (19 minutes ago)
                        Boat
                        i have returned my defective boat rockerz 255r buy replacement unit is not dispatched yet it's 27th day when i return the earphone t
                        (22 minutes ago)
                        Humvyapaar.com
                        Product delivery not made
                        (39 minutes ago)
                        Mobspotbox.in
                        Duplicate brand item online shopping